+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 1 9 15 LastLast

Thread: Is our Universe a Computer Simulation?

1. Link to Post #161
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,196 times in 21,082 posts

Exclamation Re: Is our Universe a Computer Simulation?

Evidence Of Our World's Virtuality?

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd September 2017), Buzzie (31st August 2017), ceetee9 (30th August 2017), chris_walker (2nd September 2017), daviddjg23 (2nd September 2017), dynamo (2nd September 2017), Jad (29th August 2017), jjjones (30th August 2017), joeecho (29th August 2017), ljwheat (31st August 2017), Matt P (30th August 2017), Mercedes (30th August 2017), mojo (30th August 2017), mountain_jim (30th August 2017), Noelle (30th August 2017), Rich (29th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #162
    Language
    Thanks

Default Re: Is our Universe a Computer Simulation?

~I found that video very intimidating to say the least ... why? ... because I can grasp AND comprehend what they try to explain to us ... mind-blowing! .... VERY WORRISOME! :/
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 29th August 2017 at 20:00.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

jjjones (30th August 2017), joeecho (29th August 2017), Noelle (30th August 2017), Rich (30th August 2017)

5. Link to Post #163
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,293 times in 2,822 posts

If it is not a stretch of the imagination then it's a done deal.

Welcome to your virtual world complete with virtual consequences.

The great Bill Hicks talked about it in a comedic environment.

Quote Is there a point to all of this?
    Let's find a point.
    Is there a point to my act?
    I would say there is.
    I have to.

6. Link to Post #164
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

An acquaintance of mine once told me he almost turned crazy when he was a 5 year old, caused by the thought that whatever he did not look at did not exist.

edit: explained in the video for those who haven't watched it
    Last edited by Rich; 29th August 2017 at 20:24.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rich For This Post:

Andynko (29th August 2017), ExomatrixTV (29th August 2017), jjjones (30th August 2017), Mercedes (30th August 2017), Noelle (30th August 2017)

8. Link to Post #165
    Language
    Thanks

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

jjjones (30th August 2017), Matt P (30th August 2017), Rich (30th August 2017)

10. Link to Post #166
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,945 times in 464 posts

I am numbed by all of this, Speechlees. They keep selling the idea that we really want-need to be one with a machine. And the thought of just being a program in a game is just as terrifing- astonishing, and so... does this matter anyway? If we are bits in a program, who is enjoying the game? What is the purpose? Just to be? We are aware, aren't we? So awareness can be programed also... I think, therefore I am? So, enjoy the ride cause this is only what we know or don't. Damn, this is hard to grasp! I have feelings, but it only means that it is also in the program, ha ha ha! They are sure pushing hard. Still I want to believe I am spirit and there is nothing that can change, manage or damage me.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mercedes For This Post:

Noelle (30th August 2017), Rich (30th August 2017)

12. Link to Post #167
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

Quote Posted by Mercedes (here)
    I am numbed by all of this, Speechlees. They keep selling the idea that we really want-need to be one with a machine. And the thought of just being a program in a game is just as terrifing- astonishing, and so... does this matter anyway? If we are bits in a program, who is enjoying the game? What is the purpose? Just to be? We are aware, aren't we? So awareness can be programed also... I think, therefore I am? So, enjoy the ride cause this is only what we know or don't. Damn, this is hard to grasp! I have feelings, but it only means that it is also in the program, ha ha ha! They are sure pushing hard. Still I want to believe I am spirit and there is nothing that can change, manage or damage me.
    Simulated, programmed and virtual reality theories abound, so there are many ways to think about it. If we are in a simulation, it does not necessarily mean that our consciousness emerged in the program. Some theorists, including Tom Campbell, try to explain it terms of how we play video games. For instance, in a video game, we take on avatars; it's not the real us. The real us is outside of the game reality; it is playing the game. It does mean we are in a video game as we now understand those games to be. It could be something far more evolved or sophisticated.

Here is an article that discusses a few simulated theories that have received attention: Who Is God?, published on The Universe-Solved blog.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Baby Steps (2nd September 2017), ceetee9 (30th August 2017), findingneo (3rd September 2017), Jayke (30th August 2017), Mercedes (31st August 2017), Rich (30th August 2017), thunder24 (30th August 2017)

14. Link to Post #168
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Evidence Of Our World's Virtuality?

Mr. Dick in '77. FAst forward to one minute ten seconds...
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (2nd September 2017), Mercedes (31st August 2017), Noelle (30th August 2017)

16. Link to Post #169
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

I was not sure where to post this video because it covers different topics, such as sci-fi writer Philip K. Dick and retrocausality. But its underlying theme is how Dick interpreted the universe, which is as a computer simulated reality.

An interesting point the presenter makes relates to Anthony Peake, who wrote a book on Philip K. Dick, called "A Life of Philip K. Dick: The Man Who Remembered the Future," published in 2013. The video points out that Dick may have predicted (or perhaps it's an instance of retrocausaility) Peake in his short story "Your Appointment Will Be Yesterday." The story's plot involves "reverse time" (most of what humans do in the story is in reverse) and stars a character by the name of Anarch Peak.

The video also covers a passage or two from Dick's How to Build a Universe That Doesn't Fall Apart Two Days Later. If you have not read it, it's a very short and interesting read.

The video runs approx. 25 mins.

Last edited by Noelle; 1st September 2017 at 18:55. Reason: edit sentence for accuracy

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

chris_walker (2nd September 2017), ExomatrixTV (2nd September 2017), Matthew (3rd September 2017), Mercedes (3rd September 2017), Rich (2nd September 2017), thunder24 (6th September 2017)

18. Link to Post #170
    Thanks

It seems science is catching up to what spiritual teachings have been saying all along.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rich For This Post:

chris_walker (2nd September 2017), ExomatrixTV (2nd September 2017), Matthew (3rd September 2017), Mercedes (3rd September 2017), Noelle (2nd September 2017)

20. Link to Post #171
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Is our Universe a Computer Simulation?

Maybe we all are tested by Aliens before we are allowed to see them in the "real world" if that is the case we STILL have a Soul connected to Source Energy beyond "The Program"?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Noelle (3rd September 2017)

22. Link to Post #172
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,945 times in 464 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

Maybe we all are tested by Aliens before we are allowed to see them in the "real world" if that is the case we STILL have a Soul connected to Source Energy beyond "The Program"?
    I would like to think so. And no, I do not want to see any of them. I don't think it would be of any service to anyone that I did. Ha ha, hell no! Spare me the "nice" experience. He he.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Mercedes For This Post:

Noelle (3rd September 2017)

24. Link to Post #173
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,301 times in 4,083 posts

Here is a long video (1h 50m) of Anthony Peake talking about consciousness, time, déjā vu, déjā vécu (already lived), dreams, precognition, near death experiences and the holographic nature of reality. MHO the click-bait title of the video does not do it credit. I found this video and Anthony Peake fascinating. Anthony covers a variety of subjects in this talk and along the way draws comparisons between the holographic nature of reality and Saṃsāra. I hope this thread is the right home for it

YouTube - Anthony Peake - Astounding Life After Death Discoveries That May Surprise You

Quote Posted by YouTube Video Description
    Astounding Life After Death Discoveries That May Surprise You [FULL VIDEO]
    Truly groundbreaking discoveries on what happens when we die, Some of the amazing scientific discoveries that are outlined, and how they relate to subjects such as telepathy, deja vu and NDE.will expand your awareness and help you think outside of the box, this video is a definite must watch. The argument that we cheat death and keep coming back through what philosophers have dubbed; 'eternal recurrence', is persuasive! And its backed up using the latest scientific research from across the board.

Consciousness researcher Anthony Peake asks whether there can ever be a scientifically satisfactory explanation as to what may happen to human consciousness at the point of death? Anthony believes there can. Using the latest evidence from the fields of quantum physics, neurology, consciousness studies and psychology, he proposes an intriguing and totally original theory.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (3rd September 2017), Mercedes (3rd September 2017), Noelle (3rd September 2017)

26. Link to Post #174
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Peake's basic principals are still flawed due to his staunch dogmatic approach to the working of the human brain. He does not recognize the human spirit and sees past life memories as simply tapping in to alternative dimensions that are happening to our alternate selves in another universe. He is wrong. And although he sees himself as a bit fringe, he is still, in my opinion, very much caught up in the mainstream mental health mentality matrix. He is wrong as well about Deja vu. I have personal experiences that negate his premature authoritarian stance. I'm sure a lot of other people do too.

Anyway, I started to consider the virtual matrix thing when I did high school Biology. Remember when you had to look at what an Atom was made of and at it's core it was just vibrating energy? That was when I realized we were more or less virtual. Made solid simply by our perception of the frequency of our vibration. And the Quantum theory that something only existed when we observe it.

Then, while doing a past life regression on a friend, their "Guide" that they had wanted to contact, began to talk through my friend. I asked it if we were in a game, a virtual reality. It said we were not a game and we were real. I knew it was lying. I felt it was not who it said it was and was part of the NEO type Matrix, or one of those at the controls rather like in the Hunger Games.
    Last edited by findingneo; 3rd September 2017 at 23:05.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Matthew (3rd September 2017), Mercedes (3rd September 2017), Noelle (3rd September 2017)

28. Link to Post #175
    Thanks

The spiritual, religious and scientific are all belief systems, basically we could say it is all science or it is all religion.
    Science says it is based on measurable, concrete proof, but the basic assumptions behind scientific experiments must be questioned too.

If the assumption that 'consciousness is property of the body' isn't questioned then the theory, that we might be trapped inside a machine makes logical sense.
    If the assumption is false the conclusion will be false also.

Quote noun: science

the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.
    "the world of science and technology"
    synonyms: branch of knowledge, body of knowledge/information, area of study, discipline, field
    "the science of criminology"
    a particular area of this.
    plural noun: sciences
    "veterinary science"
    a systematically organized body of knowledge on a particular subject.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rich For This Post:

findingneo (4th September 2017), fourty-two (9th September 2017), Matthew (4th September 2017), Metaphor (3rd October 2017), Noelle (4th September 2017)

30. Link to Post #176
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

If you don't have memories of past lives, you don't remember yesterday and tomorrow. It will seem like a belief system.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Rich (16th September 2017)

32. Link to Post #177
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

[EDIT: I was not happy with my initial post on this topic, so I have re-written it...]

Currently my perspective is that we are not living in a computer simulated universe because I believe that creation is infinite and infinitely intelligent, in such a depth of intelligence you don't need any form of technical solution, device or similar to narrow down/shrink its total creation capacity.

The concept of a computer or anything similar quickly breaks down and dissolves.

Instead, I believe each one of us is a spirit with an absolute love vibration that God has attached to a matching reality.

In that reality we are subject to seeds of God.

Out of this process of being subject to seeds of God, our subjectivity is formed and leads to co-creation.

God plants seeds of love out of infinite unconditional absolute love. This process is infinitely intelligent.

As spiritual beings we are able to explore and discover various subjectivities. In this process we can begin to become aware that the fabric of creation is love and we can begin to witness the influence of love on what we experience.

In the process of witnessing the power of love, we learn love and become more and more love aware.

We begin to also understand the gifts of love and how to let ourselves be subjected by them.

This is a frequency altering process in which the absolute love frequency of our spirit is tuned. In this frequency alignment process there is some amount of absolute love released back to God.

This forms intelligent threads of love between the being and God. God can seed all of these threads with exactly what is needed for the combination to be perfect.

In this process of shaping the subjectivity by what we are subjected by, we can begin to understand the correlations that exist between our choices and the corresponding life path.

Hence, the spiritual journey is kind of like being on a highway on which one can decide on which lane to drive.

I think the highway is probably pre-selected before embarking on a new life, but the lanes we choose might not be.

It is important to understand the difference between having been subjected by something/someone and not. That is an opportunity of appreciation.

It is also very important to understand that the seeds in your reality are there for you, unconditionally. The seeds of God in your reality are miracles of love. Find ways of making these seeds of love more permanent in your life and understand the miracle of being able to.

On the journey of spiritually reaching higher and higher levels of absolute love, we can reach subjectivity completion together with our soulmate to release that particular subjectivity we co-created.

From a human perspective it is our highest dream come true, but from the greater perspective it holds too much limitation, the spirit that has formed from the two of you is now ready to move into a higher realm of existence where a less limited subjectivity is able to form.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 9th September 2017 at 16:37.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Desire (9th September 2017), Jayke (9th September 2017)

34. Link to Post #178
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Is our Universe a Computer Simulation?

~I found that video very intimidating to say the least ... why? ... because I can grasp AND comprehend what they try to explain to us ... mind-blowing! .... VERY WORRISOME! :/

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...d-s-Virtuality

35. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

WhiteLove (9th September 2017)

36. Link to Post #179
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

My vote is that we are.We already have the tech to create quasi-believable universes with VR. How long before we can create totally believable worlds? 30 years max before it becomes public domain? Could be much sooner. They probably already have this tech in the secret world.

15-20 years ago The Matrix was a cool sci-fi flick. Now simulacrum theory is close to mainstream. Slightly off-topic, but what will we be saying about Jupiter Ascending in 20 years?

The fake interior shots of the ISS (green screens + hairspray) are the nearest smoking gun evidence we have of a stage managed environment.

From personal experience I have had several 'strangers' approach me and tell me that my name is X in the other world, and my job is Y. Their accounts were consistent. I still cannot get over that, even 8 years later. I'm not claiming this dual-life is unique to myself. Most everyone is experiencing it.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

findingneo (17th September 2017), WhiteLove (9th September 2017)

38. Link to Post #180
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

I am consolidating my comments into an update of my initial post...
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 9th September 2017 at 15:22.

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Daozen (9th September 2017), Jayke (9th September 2017), Noelle (9th September 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 1 9 15 LastLast