+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: While you were out… business as usual

1. Link to Post #21
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: While you were out… business as usual

Now, to continue with the history of those war generated orphanges, more from Sue Arrigo:

AN AUSCHWITZ JUST FOR CHILDREN

The CIA sent out someone else the next month. That person was not a remote viewer and did not know what would happen to kids if they got there. He bought 14 acres of land, and the CIA built its concentration camp for orphans. complete with barbed wire and control towers with armed guards carrying machine guns. An investigator could check this.

All that happened before a single shot was fired to start that war in Bosnia. MacKenzie notes in his autobiography that when he arrived in Yugoslavia to help protect Croats, he was forced by the UN to open his office in Bosnia hundreds of miles away where nothing was happening - YET.

It was already planned back at the CIA. The CIA had already bought the land to house the children that they planned to sell into sexual slavery.

Remember that each child that gets sold into sexual slavery makes about $700 for the bosses if sold at auction, about $300,000 over its 2-year lifespan if the boss houses it in a brothel in the US, and millions of dollar if it can be raised in the US and turned into a “presidential model” or a “puppet government model” -- if it is male. And all the training, transport, etc. is paid for by the US taxpayer to torture these children into compliance.

Oh, yes, and don’t forget the $100,000 for the babies in the $100,000 a month ritual sacrifice category.

Knowing all that, I think that you can envision what that 14 acres looked like. It looked like Auschwitz.

Row after row of barracks for housing children and a small army of childcare workers.

Now I am exaggerating slightly here, because there was a playground and even a baseball diamond included.

It was built to house 5,000 children, but at the peak of its use per CIA records I saw at Langley it had 12,000 children. The CIA was interested not in having the children there but in moving them.

The CIA did research studies to see why it took an average of 2 months to move any given child out of there. It wanted them sorted and transported faster than that. The bottleneck was in shipping them by boat out of the war zone.

The ships were privately owned by front companies in order to give plausible deniability. The private companies did not want to dock that close to the fighting.

The CIA tried to solve the problem by helping them get cheap insurance that covered wartime loses (i.e. taxpayers subsidized the shipping of the sex slaves for the bosses).

That helped some but crews for those ships were reluctant to sign on once they knew its true destination.

The CIA helped the private bosses shanghai some crews--by kidnapping and enslaving mariners.

The Skull and Bones pirate origins of the CIA and the Cabal bosses were really showing in that maneuver. But that weakness in shipping the sex slaves stateside for the Bones' Bosses remained a problem for the CIA during the Bosnian war.

How many children were shipped out of Yugoslavia to be enslaved during the course of the war?

The CIA put the number at over a million over the period of the Yugoslavian wars (1992-1999). That includes other pick-up centers than this one. Even if one only made $1000 on the average per kid, that is a billion dollar business.

Now you see why the CIA took the trouble of building that concentration camp for kids. They built it before the war started because it is harder to build anything once the shooting starts. So it stood empty doing the first 6 months of its existence because the CIA was having trouble igniting the war in Bosnia.

It was behind schedule and that is why MacKenzie couldn’t see the war and any need for him to be in Bosnia when he was moved into place.

Any competent investigative journalist should be able to find the location of that camp and interview some of its small army of childcare workers. The ships carried all those kids away; someone loaded them.

The CIA and the UN worked together to enslave the children and not rescue them

I called MacKenzie from the CIA’s Headquarters because the CIA was training some of them as child soldiers to hit MacKenzie’s headquarters and I thought he should know. The CIA did that because MacKenzie actually wanted to help a few people survive that war. That was not on the boss’s agenda, unless they were slaves making them a profit. The 30 odd children that the CIA trained as saboteurs to bomb Mac Kenzie’s building never got used because of that call I made.

The CIA recorded the call and called off the attack. But MacKenzie did not do what I wanted and report the CIA’s enslavement of the children to the UN.

I had called the UN about it and they said that MacKenzie had to report it because my report was “unsubstantiated hearsay”. Here I am standing in CIA headquarters with CIA documents on this all over my desk, but whatever I say is discounted because they are too scared to take action. I hung up the phone and cried.

Ten minutes later there was a knock on my door inviting me to go down to the CIA’s basement for another torture session. It wasn’t that I didn’t know what was going on, it was just that the rest of the world did not want to hear it and act.

ANOTHER AUSCHWITZ FOR CHILDRFEN IN MOZAMBIQUE

Let’s look at another wartime example that I was personally involved in. This one was in the war in Mozambique in the late 1980’s, a few years earlier.

I was asked to look at that war remotely from the Pentagon’s War Room. The Soviet Union had not yet fallen. Blacks were dying in Mozambique in a US-Soviet proxy war.

That is, Rockefeller was selling weapons to both sides and provoking both intelligence agencies to increase the intensity of the fighting. It was good for arms sales.

It was good for the sex slave business. It kept his promise to the forces of darkness to rape, pillage, and destroy as much as is humanly possible to do so throughout the world.

I was in the War Room because the CIA sent me over to look for a mole in the Pentagon.

Some Soviet defector had said that a US general was one and the CIA sent out a psychic spy (me) to find and capture him. The place to hang out with and watch US generals is in the War Room.

It was a place that I had been in and out of since I was 15 and sent in to spy on General Westmoreland both in and out of bed to find out why he was not winning the Vietnam War.

In short, it was my second home away from home as a US mind-control spy. The US military had trained me starting at age 12 at Miramar base in San Diego in military tactics and I was used often to remotely view wars. So that was my cover as I looked for the Soviet run general.

While I was viewing the war in Mozambique I noticed a US run training camp for child soldiers. The average age of the kids was 13. Some were as young as 9 or 10, and some were old worn out veterans of the war at age 16. These were boys.

Next door in a barbed wire compound were the girls of all ages, from babies, to age about 12. The older girls had already been shipped out into sexual slavery.

There were no black adults to be seen around. I wondered about that for a while. Then I saw why that was.

The CIA guards at those facilities did not want the black adults to know what was going on there so they had set up and maintained road blocks on all the roads coming into that about 50 square mile area which was informally known as the “children’s base”.

The number of boys that I saw being trained there was in the thousands, and the number of girls in the adjacent compound, a few hundred. Each girl was holding a baby in her arms even if she was only 4 years old and still there were babies laying listlessly on the ground by themselves.

There was no housing, just a wire enclosure like for a herd of cows. The boys had a shed for housing the machine guns to keep them dry if it rained, but nothing for themselves.

That all made me feel quite sad. I cry easily and so I started crying in the War Room.

The generals did not know why I was crying.

From their point of view the war was going well. There were dead bodies to prove it. There were even the right number of flies on the dead bodies on the pictures coming back from the field to show that these bodies were freshly killed and not from yesterday’s kill.

Yes, the war was going along and my tears were not appropriate to a war room one of the generals came up and told me.

He said, “Save your tears for the US dead and hope that you never have to see that day. By the grace of God we will have them [colored folk] all killed before that day comes.”

I started crying harder. I could see where that general was going to end up in Hell.

It made the life of a sex slave like me look like paradise by comparison.

That is one of the serious problems I have as a remote viewer—I know too much from a great number of different perspectives.

To explain my tears I started telling him about the children I was viewing. He told me the US doesn’t have any child soldiers. I asked him why he believed that and he said because all the pictures they received back from the war were of adult deaths.

I asked him who supplied the pictures. He said the CIA and the DIA. I said “See, that proves my point. You don’t know.” He refused to concede the point.

I came the next day with the proof from CIA headquarters about that specific children’s base I had viewed in Mozambique. I brought CIA photos of the children and CIA reports of their military training.

Then he said to me “The CIA has no right to train them, only we in the Army know how to train soldiers.” He didn’t care that they were children. He only cared about preserving the Army’s turf.

Then to shock him out of his intentional ignorance, I showed him the CIA report on the girls and their being sold into sexual slavery. He was outraged that I would show him such smut. There were some pictures of what the girls had been trained to do in a short period of time, including doing blow jobs.

The CIA authors of the paper had bragged about how well they had trained these girls in preparation for their new careers and supplied the pictures to prove it. The general refused to let this material affect his view of the US as honorable.

It was only when I showed him the CIA report and figures on the money made on the sales of weapons and sex slaves that he conceded that the war was corrupt. And that really only happened because I showed him the list of bosses and how much each one had made in the war.

One of the bosses was a man he had had some run ins with personally. When he saw that man’s name he said, “It figures. He always was a bastard.”

I did find the “mole” that the defector mentioned. He was a US general who did know about the sex slave trade run by the US. He just didn’t know about the Soviet run sex slave trade. He had given the Soviet some very minor secrets for free, thinking it would help shut down the Mozambique and other African wars. It had not unfortunately.

So then I had to run some information into the US war room about the Soviet use of child soldiers and sex slaves to help them keep a balanced picture. The US general got a slap on the wrist. The children got no help whatsoever.

The US generals knew the truth but refused to help. I went back to the CIA and cried in private in the woman’s restroom. I couldn’t cry about what had happened to me at the hands of the CIA and bosses repeatedly throughout my life. But I could feel the suffering of other children and know that what was happening to them was wrong.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

BMJ (19th April 2017), Debra (2nd May 2012), eva08 (1st May 2012), fifi (14th August 2011), Gaia (14th August 2011), Iloveyou (6th June 2017), sandy (15th August 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

All the children who've been through this and grown and still are going through it... Still a small light shines in their darkness even those grown participating ruined as children in programs and can't see any way out...

I cry for the children the court orders them kept in these horrendous conditions to break them or snuff them out expendible... Adults should be more expendable than children, our future... I get very upset when people say well they were only orphans...Only expendables...Not real people... When to me humanity should nurture those hard hit unsheltered even more so...

But the truth is all children are targets from all strata especially the elite cliques... They do it to their own or allow it...

Penitence...Penitence...

Gaia

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Debra (2nd May 2012), Hervé (14th August 2011), sandy (15th August 2011), TelosianEmbrace (1st December 2020), ulli (14th August 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

The answer:
    Getting the coordinates of their hideouts, the exact time of their meetings then do joint group zappings...giving them all incurable diarrhea.

Another good read is the aticle below, especially after watching the movie Eyes Wide Shut...the tell all by director Stanley Kubrick, which barely got finished before he died.

http://www.konformist.com/flicks/eyeswideshut.htm
    Last edited by ulli; 14th August 2011 at 13:25.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Calz (15th August 2011), Debra (2nd May 2012), fifi (14th August 2011), Gaia (14th August 2011), Hervé (14th August 2011), Valerie Villars (10th March 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

i wonder which souls choose to have an experience as such a child. either they're very mature souls who try to get these experiences for tremendous soul growth (love, compassion etc.) or they're working out bad karma from previous lifetimes. anyway, as sick as it is what human beings are capable of, i'm confident that it won't go on much longer. this whole experiment has gone way too far.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Debra (2nd May 2012), fifi (14th August 2011), Gaia (14th August 2011)

9. Link to Post #25
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

Quote Posted by The Truth Is In There (here)
    i wonder which souls choose to have an experience as such a child. either they're very mature souls who try to get these experiences for tremendous soul growth (love, compassion etc.) or they're working out bad karma from previous lifetimes. anyway, as sick as it is what human beings are capable of, i'm confident that it won't go on much longer. this whole experiment has gone way too far.
    A free market economy hard at work. All the charm of cold cash... Anyone who claims to understand karma my friend in all of its complexity is a fool or a liar. All we can really do is pay attention to our present actions, because that is what is laying our future karma.

Took years to me only to trust love.

Gaia
    Last edited by Gaia; 14th August 2011 at 16:42.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Debra (2nd May 2012), Hervé (14th August 2011)

11. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

i wonder which souls choose to have an experience as such a child. either they're very mature souls who try to get these experiences for tremendous soul growth (love, compassion etc.) or they're working out bad karma from previous lifetimes.
    May be for some. However, it's not always the case that the life plan we decide upon on the other side is adhered to .... some children find themselves on a path they were never meant to be on. I know of one case where the child was given an opportunity to move back to the other side because her soul group members had chosen not to fulfill the obligations they had agreed on. She chose to stay, knowing the consequences. So a difficult/horrible/tragic life doesn't always mean it's a result of karma that needs to be repaid. It often just is a result of the bad and inappropriate actions of others.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wings For This Post:

Debra (2nd May 2012), Gaia (14th August 2011), Hervé (14th August 2011)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Does it get any worse than this? My eyes have been opened to so many vile things going on in this world. This woman's account combines every depravity on Earth and tied it to those in the US govt and elites.
    I don't know HOW these immoral people hold their heads up so high. They don't deserve to be called elites. That implies high standards and qualities. All of those concerned act like trash of the lowest kind. No offense to those who have had the misfortune to end up at the gutters....I'm thoroughly disgusted with elites.... And it never fails that the "everpopular" Rockefellers (there's that name again) are involved in yet another criminal activity...and they're adding to human misery while augmenting their bankrolls. It's going to take more than what the White Dragons are doing, that's for sure... This sickness runs so deep....It can't be cured with a bandaid. It needs to amputated....

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Debra (2nd May 2012), fifi (14th August 2011), Gaia (14th August 2011), Hervé (14th August 2011), sandy (15th August 2011)

15. Link to Post #28
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    True regarding the long historical existence of similar things. After all, the long known incentive to recruit soldiers and mercenaries has always been "pillage and rape.".
    Very true. One of the driving forces setting men to attack their nieghbor through out history are the spoils of war.

In ancient times this consisted of bringing your fellow man back to your village, caging them doing who knows what to them while they were there, and eventually eating them.

Only later did this evolve to the point where you took your fellow man and killed or "sacrificed him". Then man evolved an ethos that went further, instead of eating him or killing and "sacrificing him" you made a slave of him. And this "advance" in ethics is relatively recent, think of the romans and their comtemporaries.
    A slave was not distinguished by color or race, only by nationality.

The difference with the current situation is a lucrative worldwide business orchestrated by the CIA for the US. In other words, the scale of it has gone exponential... to increase the profits and finance black ops.

The scale is only exponential in terms of how many people are in the world today.
    I dare say, if you were to look back in time and factored in the percentage of the worlds population only 2000 years ago that were either slaves (and the term slave means you do whatever you master dictates) or sacrifice victims (all cultures across the earth practiced human sacrifice) you find that todays percentages would not surpass those of our ancestors.
    I understand the details and premise of history. I do not understand the point being made in the big picture here, because it seems to be an attempt to soften the criminality of the actions by placing it in an historical context, thereby deflecting some of the anger that is a natural byproduct of reading this material. I would not understand a motive for doing this and feel I must be missing something here.

Would you be kind enough to summarize the point you're trying to make here without repeating yourself?

16. Link to Post #29
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gaia (here)
    All the children who've been through this and grown and still are going through it... Still a small light shines in their darkness even those grown participating ruined as children in programs and can't see any way out...

I cry for the children the court orders them kept in these horrendous conditions to break them or snuff them out expendible... Adults should be more expendable than children, our future... I get very upset when people say well they were only orphans...Only expendables...Not real people... When to me humanity should nurture those hard hit unsheltered even more so...

But the truth is all children are targets from all strata especially the elite cliques... They do it to their own or allow it...

Penitence...Penitence...

Gaia
    En plein dans le mille!

Children are the future, I totally agree along with Alex Collier and his Andromedans.

"They" know that too, hence their attacks on children and education is very much intentional as part of their intended wipe out of the "competition" down to their 500 "families" and 1 million family member per family... Georgia Guidestones.

Example of the psychology involved:

The followings from Sue Arrigo's case 26 "Your sickness and genocide" exposes what's occurring around the world, from Fukushima to the various type of diabetes tied to hypothyroidism, directly from the horse's mouth:

[...]

Cheney got up and left the room, apparently because Bush had said too much and he didn’t want to be implicated by what else Bush said. But that did not help Cheney because the next thing that Bush, Jr. said was ‘Cheney and I already discussed this before you came this morning and we are of the same mind on it. We want the capacity to wipe out all of the “lesser beings” on the planet.

I played dumb and asked him how he defined that.

He said, “You know, all those who are not members of the CFR already

“And their families?” I offered.

“Well, not all of them,” he said. “You know The List.”

I handed him a copy of it to make sure that we were talking about the same list. He nodded yes, and repeated “What do we have to do to get down to just those people?”

I told him that their current plans were not good because the science was so faulty that even if you used multiple germs that those people had already received the vaccines on, that the number of people left alive were likely to overwhelm all defenses and overrun and kill the perpetrators.

“That means us, doesn’t it?” he asked.

Rice was shifting uncomfortably in her chair--apparently she knew that her family was not on that list.

[...]

And:

[...]

That era came to an end when one of the parents of a sacrificed boy found out about it. The other students in that year were given a choice to serve in WWI or be put in prison. They chose military service. It was a curious choice to give them as the US was not in WWI yet—in fact, no one was. It would take several more years before WWI started. The Bonesmen elders were behind schedule in getting it off the ground. Per the documents in the Rockefeller Archive much preparation had been done to ensure a world war.

[...]

The next standard ritual in the 1920’s was for them to sacrifice a young white girl who was a virgin by first gang raping her and then cutting out her heart and eating it raw. The girl captured was often the daughter of their father’s business competitor to help cut off his blood line.

[...]

In about 1926, one girl escaped after a two-month long episode of being raped nightly and went to the police. Her wealthy family accompanied her. The Bonesmen, on discovering that, used their powerful contacts to call in the National Guard. The police station was set on fire and burned down with the girl, the family, and the police inside! The young men were told by their Bonesmen elders to be more careful; the locks on the crypt were redone. For a few days after that, the diary entries were morose again—some of the men had had their allowance cut because they had “gotten caught”. There was no moral embarrassment at the deed of enslaving the girl, only at the work their parents had had to go to in order to clean up the problem.

After that, the Bonesmen fathers picked who was allowed to be in charge of the policemen in the neighborhood of Yale and eventually in the whole state, just for good measure. After a Harvard girl of very wealthy parents disappeared into the crypt in about 1932, never to be seen again alive, the fathers extended their coverage to Massachusetts. By the end of WWII, they bragged that they had 24 States sewn up against possible murder reports originating from their activities that included drug running and the stealing of girls to sell into sexual slavery. Because the stealing and selling of American children as sex slaves increased, they needed more men to do the kidnapping and transporting of them. It was also helpful to have a border with another country close by to skip over, if one side got onto you.

Children and most adults are in the dark about the dangers of Secret Societies. They are secret because others would not approve of the criminal or mind control aspects of them.
    Sad orchestrated 3D reality planned a long, long time ago...

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Debra (2nd May 2012), DNA (17th April 2018), fifi (15th August 2011), Iloveyou (6th June 2017)

18. Link to Post #30
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    The answer:
    Getting the coordinates of their hideouts, the exact time of their meetings then do joint group zappings...giving them all incurable diarrhea.

Another good read is the aticle below, especially after watching the movie Eyes Wide Shut...the tell all by director Stanley Kubrick, which barely got finished before he died.

http://www.konformist.com/flicks/eyeswideshut.htm
    Ulli, thank you for the zapping and the article's link.

"Looking" at it and considering the audience in a movie theater... it's right in your face... yet no one sees it... eyes wide open watching the movie... yet completely blind to what's being shown.

In other words: Hidden in plain sight! The M.O. of 'em "they."

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

DNA (17th April 2018), ulli (15th August 2011)

20. Link to Post #31
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

A free market economy hard at work. All the charm of cold cash... Anyone who claims to understand karma my friend in all of its complexity is a fool or a liar. All we can really do is pay attention to our present actions, because that is what is laying our future karma.

Gaia
    Agreed on your stand regarding karma and its use...

Karma... been wrestling with that one for the longest of time... the only conclusion I could come to was that it's another contraption invented to explain away why bad things happen to good people and let the perpetrators get away with it.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

DNA (17th April 2018)

22. Link to Post #32
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wings (here)
    i wonder which souls choose to have an experience as such a child. either they're very mature souls who try to get these experiences for tremendous soul growth (love, compassion etc.) or they're working out bad karma from previous lifetimes.
    May be for some. However, it's not always the case that the life plan we decide upon on the other side is adhered to .... some children find themselves on a path they were never meant to be on. I know of one case where the child was given an opportunity to move back to the other side because her soul group members had chosen not to fulfill the obligations they had agreed on. She chose to stay, knowing the consequences. So a difficult/horrible/tragic life doesn't always mean it's a result of karma that needs to be repaid. It often just is a result of the bad and inappropriate actions of others.
    Thank you for bring that up.

Should make one realize that "black and white" categorizations are useless or else serve a distinct agenda...

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Debra (2nd May 2012), DNA (17th April 2018)

24. Link to Post #33
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    .... And it never fails that the "everpopular" Rockefellers (there's that name again) are involved in yet another criminal activity...and they're adding to human misery while augmenting their bankrolls. It's going to take more than what the White Dragons are doing, that's for sure... This sickness runs so deep....It can't be cured with a bandaid. It needs to amputated....
    Definitely!

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Debra (2nd May 2012), DNA (17th April 2018), Maia Gabrial (15th August 2011)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Gaia
    Agreed on your stand regarding karma and its use...

Karma... been wrestling with that one for the longest of time... the only conclusion I could come to was that it's another contraption invented to explain away why bad things happen to good people and let the perpetrators get away with it.
    The thing is they don't get away with it. They are miserable emotionally. Their being is trapped. The structure they are a part of is worse than having a mill stone on each ankle. So they think they can kill all those lesser people? That's a projection, they want to kill their own conscience, the part of themselves that is normal, or whatever is left of it, and silence it.
    When I was in my money making years, driving the latest model BMW, young yuppy in London, I used to look at other people of my own age.
    The middle class crowd...not much money, no fame, bicycling to some job in the city, going to the pub after work for a drink, looking forward to the weekends and annual holidays, and I actually felt jealous of their freedom.
    The supposed power of wealth and status, and the society pressures to always perform at maximum, is actually very, very heavy...and the thought of getting out of it is nearly unthinkable, a dream that can never come true.
    Yet I did it, it was hard and I am thrilled to have thrown off the dogma, of designer clothes, furniture, lifestyle. I don't even arrange my furniture anymore, to make my house look like some Architectural Digest cover.
    Now multiply my trapped lifestyle by 10,000 and you have an idea of the elite's old boys club tentacles.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Calz (15th August 2011), Debra (2nd May 2012), DNA (17th April 2018), Hervé (15th August 2011), Nervana (15th August 2011), sandy (15th August 2011), Valerie Villars (10th March 2018)

28. Link to Post #35
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

[...]
    The thing is they don't get away with it. They are miserable emotionally. Their being is trapped. The structure they are a part of is worse than having a mill stone on each ankle. So they think they can kill all those lesser people? That's a projection, they want to kill their own conscience, the part of themselves that is normal, or whatever is left of it, and silence it.
    When I was in my money making years, driving the latest model BMW, young yuppy in London, I used to look at other people of my own age.
    The middle class crowd...not much money, no fame, bicycling to some job in the city, going to the pub after work for a drink, looking forward to the weekends and annual holidays, and I actually felt jealous of their freedom.
    The supposed power of wealth and status, and the society pressures to always perform at maximum, is actually very, very heavy...and the thought of getting out of it is nearly unthinkable, a dream that can never come true.
    Yet I did it, it was hard and I am thrilled to have thrown off the dogma, of designer clothes, furniture, lifestyle. I don't even arrange my furniture anymore, to make my house look like some Architectural Digest cover.
    Now multiply my trapped lifestyle by 10,000 and you have an idea of the elite's old boys club tentacles.
    Thank you for bringing in a healthy perspective!

This also makes me realize that the ones left in 'em "they" ranks are either trapped dead or belong to that category of people as described in this article:

Twilight Of The Psychopaths

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Carmody (19th August 2015), DNA (17th April 2018), ulli (15th August 2011)

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Louie C.K.
    Direct question, with the short answer.
    Not trying to deflect from the seriousness of what is being revealed here.
    But mainstream is slowly catching on.
    From here to the above material is only a small step...
    all we need is courage.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

DNA (17th April 2018), Hervé (15th August 2011), Iloveyou (6th June 2017), Maia Gabrial (15th August 2011), ThePythonicCow (15th August 2011)

32. Link to Post #37
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Louie C.K.
    Direct question, with the short answer.
    Not trying to deflect from the seriousness of what is being revealed here.
    But mainstream is slowly catching on.
    From here to the above material is only a small step...
    all we need is courage.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=xz_gy...eature=related
    Courage... that's all that's needed, really.

As for the guy questioned... seems he's been a long standing, steady survivor of quite a number of administrations... hmmmm, must be close to someone's right hand?

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

DNA (17th April 2018)

34. Link to Post #38
    New Zealand Avalon Member Carmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,524 times in 1,560 posts

Eyes Wide Shut. I hated that movie with a vengence. It was so ugly and disturbing. Now I know "fully" why I hated it. I was not surprised that Kidman and Cruise broke up straight after.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmen For This Post:

Hervé (15th August 2011), Maia Gabrial (15th August 2011)

36. Link to Post #39
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Satanic Depravity Pervades US Government

August 18, 2015

(Ronald and Nancy with "Presidential Models")

Carolyn Hamlett, a victim of Illuminati pedophilia, responds to Dr. Sue Arrigo's incredible charges that US Presidents and CIA Directors have a lucrative sideline in child sex trafficking and prostitution. She witnessed satanic human sacrifices by top US government officials.

Quote "At the top levels, the FBI, US military and the mob have agreements where they all can benefit. Still a very tricky business, like working with rattle snakes and scorpions. ...On the top levels of the organization, these people are evil and know exactly what they are doing...."
    by Carolyn Hamlett
    (henrymakow.com)

I grew up in Tampa Florida which was and probably still is one of the worst places in the US for drug and human trafficking as well as being one of the capitals for government sponsored mind control programming.

I know from my own experience that:

1.) The child porn industry is real.
    I was used in child porn for a period of time. According to what I remember, much of this took place in the basement of Tampa General Hospital in Tampa Florida which was only a couple of miles from my home.

2.) Training children to be sex slaves is real.

When I was a very little girl I was taught with other children how to be seductive and how to please sexually. Those of us who showed a "natural" ability to know the thoughts and desires of others were more valued than other children. We were praised while other children were cast aside or used for something else. Children of prominent parents were most likely to be trained and used in other areas rather than be considered expendable upon failure in one area.

3.) Schools are used for secret government testing, programming and training centers.
    - The 1st private preschool I attended was attended by children of other prominent families who like myself were being tested and programmed.

- The next preschool I attended was originally owned by a good man. It was bought out by a pedophile who worked there and who was part of the network that worked for the underground. Specific boys and girls including myself were taken out of their class to be sexually abused. The wife of the pedophile was one on my teachers. I believe she knew what was going on, but she allowed it to happen. The method employed was that either my teacher would tell me that I had to report to the boy's camp office for misbehaviour, or an older boy from the boy's camp was sent to retrieve me.

As far as the rest of the class knew, other than those who were also usually "in trouble" was that I was "in trouble" again for something bad I had done. Most of the children had no idea what took place in "the ball closet". I was always happy that my "shameful behaviour" was never reported to my mother.

4.) Murder of babies and children by Satanic rituals is real.
    I witnessed Satanic sacrifices of babies and children. Most, if not all the adults I witnessed partaking in this knew exactly what they were doing and were fully conscious of their actions in their daily walk in life. These were not programmed alters whose conscious actions were walled off and separated from the core person. On the top levels of the organization, these people are evil and know exactly what they are doing.

- Children of bloodline families do participate in some of these rituals. Often participation will create a split or more.

5.) Murder of babies and children backed and supported by the US government is real.
    - I witnessed cold blooded torture and murder of children committed by adults and other children. Most of children used are seen as expendable.

- Some of the torture and murder was done for trauma based programming, some was for entertainment of small groups of well dressed men and women of the "elite".

- I was a victim of both the trauma based torture as well as being the object of torture of social groups who got their jollies out of watching and participating in the torturing and murdering of children.

6.) Child trafficking is real.

- Throughout my childhood I witnessed the coming and going of large numbers of children from MacDill AFB. I also saw children in the belly of ships docked in the ship yard of Port of Tampa that is across the channel from the east side of Davis Islands.

There was a facility that was like a large warehouse or airplane hanger where children were kept in cages. Cages were stacked one on top of another sometimes 3 cages tall. Some cages had one child only and other cages had several children. Throughout my childhood years, I witnessed the same pattern play out many times. One night there would be a minimum of 3-6 cages with children and the next night there would be 3-6 more. Then the next night there would be so many kids and cages that I could not count them all. Usually the next day they were all gone except for a few. Sometimes the kids were shipped out in 2 separated batches over a two day period.

I don't remember ever seeing no kids at all. There were usually no less than 6 kids. Once in awhile there would only be 3 children, but that was only for a day or so and wasn't the norm.

- Another place where programming and "training" was sometimes done was in a ship docked in the shipyard at the port in Tampa near downtown Tampa. It was on this ship that I have witnessed children being kept.

7.) Government sponsored children facilities where children are kept and used for unethical practices is real.
    - I knew of a small facility in Tampa Florida that was near St. Joseph's children's hospital that kept children who were used in horrendous experiments and surgeries. I saw some of the children in that facility. I don't know why I was taken there and shown what I was shown. Maybe it was to send me the message that, that could be my fate also. I do know that the experience left some huge impressions on me other than the horror of what I saw. It was ingrained in me of yet another consequence for those who try to escape and it further instilled in me the message that there is no escape from the perpetrators.

- It was in a wing at St. Joseph's Children's Hospital that a lot of my programming was done. This was also a "teaching" hospital where small groups of adults were being trained to work in the medical field as programmers for the US government. I was used as the subject while my "handlers" demonstrated and taught.

- It was also at St. Joseph's Children's Hospital that I along with a small group of my preschool friends of a private school on Davis Islands all had our tonsils taken out on the same day by the same doctor and his staff. I remember very clearly what happened to me and some of my friends. This was no ordinary "tonsillectomy". What happened to me was validated by Dr. Preston Bailey Jr. as being typical of an Illuminati procedure employing Illuminati techniques.

8.) Training children to be spies and to carry classified information is real.
    - As a very small child I was used often for this because few in those days would suspect that a small child like I would be the carrier of top secret information. I am hesitant to go into detail about this at the moment. I will say this much, that I was a valuable commodity for this type of work for various reasons, one of which was that I was a clairvoyant and was able to "sniff out a rat". The late 1950's, early 1960's was a very dangerous and tricky time in the US military and intelligence. Several factions were at war with each other and were jockeying for control. There was a lot of secrecy within our own military and intelligence. It was extremely hard for one to tell if their best friend was actually their enemy. During that time, I was aware of some very good servants in the military and intelligence who were whole heartedly serving the American public. Those people were dangerous to the the factions who were infiltrating.

9.) Facilities with rail access were used in Tampa to hide illegal activities and movement of "goods and services".
    - In the early 1970's I was in two warehouses in the downtown Tampa area that were on the rail and near the Port of Tampa. Both places were involved in trafficking illegal goods. Behind one of the warehouses was a box car that looked like any other normal box car from the outside, but inside it was equipped with equipment used in mind control programming. This box car was used around the Tampa Bay area as a small portable testing and mind control center that could also transport children to other facilities. The rail car made visits to the University of Tampa and the old Florida State Fairgrounds. Some trauma based programming for children and other young people was done on those grounds.

10.) At the top levels, the FBI, US military and the mob have agreements where they all can benefit.
    Still a very tricky business, like working with rattle snakes and scorpions.

- In addition to MacDill AFB, Tampa Florida has ports and airports that import and export illegal commodities. I have witnessed the FBI in Tampa taking a blind eye to illegal drug trafficking and moving of stolen goods out of Tampa as long as arrangements have been made to insure that they get a cut of the action in one way or another.

~

Related
    by Carolyn Hamlett

TOWARD A NEW WORLD ORDER - US PRESIDENTS DOING THEIR PART - The Progression

Illuminati Pedophilia- A Victim's Memoir

The Plan

Jeb Bush linked to CIA Money Laundering, Drug Cartels etc.

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

BMJ (19th April 2017), Cara (4th November 2016), Carolyn Hamlett (3rd June 2017), DNA (17th April 2018), Iloveyou (6th June 2017), Selkie (18th August 2015)

38. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

This is a good reference from another thread.

The most interesting in my point of view is at the bottom, THE PLAN

It lays out the plan for our future with strange, but worth looking at, links to theosophy, white and black brotherhoods, etc.

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Satanic Depravity Pervades US Government

August 18, 2015

(Ronald and Nancy with "Presidential Models")

Carolyn Hamlett, a victim of Illuminati pedophilia, responds to Dr. Sue Arrigo's incredible charges that US Presidents and CIA Directors have a lucrative sideline in child sex trafficking and prostitution. She witnessed satanic human sacrifices by top US government officials.

Quote "At the top levels, the FBI, US military and the mob have agreements where they all can benefit. Still a very tricky business, like working with rattle snakes and scorpions. ...On the top levels of the organization, these people are evil and know exactly what they are doing...."
    by Carolyn Hamlett
    (henrymakow.com)

I grew up in Tampa Florida which was and probably still is one of the worst places in the US for drug and human trafficking as well as being one of the capitals for government sponsored mind control programming.

I know from my own experience that:

1.) The child porn industry is real.
    I was used in child porn for a period of time. According to what I remember, much of this took place in the basement of Tampa General Hospital in Tampa Florida which was only a couple of miles from my home.

2.) Training children to be sex slaves is real.

When I was a very little girl I was taught with other children how to be seductive and how to please sexually. Those of us who showed a "natural" ability to know the thoughts and desires of others were more valued than other children. We were praised while other children were cast aside or used for something else. Children of prominent parents were most likely to be trained and used in other areas rather than be considered expendable upon failure in one area.

3.) Schools are used for secret government testing, programming and training centers.
    - The 1st private preschool I attended was attended by children of other prominent families who like myself were being tested and programmed.

- The next preschool I attended was originally owned by a good man. It was bought out by a pedophile who worked there and who was part of the network that worked for the underground. Specific boys and girls including myself were taken out of their class to be sexually abused. The wife of the pedophile was one on my teachers. I believe she knew what was going on, but she allowed it to happen. The method employed was that either my teacher would tell me that I had to report to the boy's camp office for misbehaviour, or an older boy from the boy's camp was sent to retrieve me.

As far as the rest of the class knew, other than those who were also usually "in trouble" was that I was "in trouble" again for something bad I had done. Most of the children had no idea what took place in "the ball closet". I was always happy that my "shameful behaviour" was never reported to my mother.

4.) Murder of babies and children by Satanic rituals is real.
    I witnessed Satanic sacrifices of babies and children. Most, if not all the adults I witnessed partaking in this knew exactly what they were doing and were fully conscious of their actions in their daily walk in life. These were not programmed alters whose conscious actions were walled off and separated from the core person. On the top levels of the organization, these people are evil and know exactly what they are doing.

- Children of bloodline families do participate in some of these rituals. Often participation will create a split or more.

5.) Murder of babies and children backed and supported by the US government is real.
    - I witnessed cold blooded torture and murder of children committed by adults and other children. Most of children used are seen as expendable.

- Some of the torture and murder was done for trauma based programming, some was for entertainment of small groups of well dressed men and women of the "elite".

- I was a victim of both the trauma based torture as well as being the object of torture of social groups who got their jollies out of watching and participating in the torturing and murdering of children.

6.) Child trafficking is real.

- Throughout my childhood I witnessed the coming and going of large numbers of children from MacDill AFB. I also saw children in the belly of ships docked in the ship yard of Port of Tampa that is across the channel from the east side of Davis Islands.

There was a facility that was like a large warehouse or airplane hanger where children were kept in cages. Cages were stacked one on top of another sometimes 3 cages tall. Some cages had one child only and other cages had several children. Throughout my childhood years, I witnessed the same pattern play out many times. One night there would be a minimum of 3-6 cages with children and the next night there would be 3-6 more. Then the next night there would be so many kids and cages that I could not count them all. Usually the next day they were all gone except for a few. Sometimes the kids were shipped out in 2 separated batches over a two day period.

I don't remember ever seeing no kids at all. There were usually no less than 6 kids. Once in awhile there would only be 3 children, but that was only for a day or so and wasn't the norm.

- Another place where programming and "training" was sometimes done was in a ship docked in the shipyard at the port in Tampa near downtown Tampa. It was on this ship that I have witnessed children being kept.

7.) Government sponsored children facilities where children are kept and used for unethical practices is real.
    - I knew of a small facility in Tampa Florida that was near St. Joseph's children's hospital that kept children who were used in horrendous experiments and surgeries. I saw some of the children in that facility. I don't know why I was taken there and shown what I was shown. Maybe it was to send me the message that, that could be my fate also. I do know that the experience left some huge impressions on me other than the horror of what I saw. It was ingrained in me of yet another consequence for those who try to escape and it further instilled in me the message that there is no escape from the perpetrators.

- It was in a wing at St. Joseph's Children's Hospital that a lot of my programming was done. This was also a "teaching" hospital where small groups of adults were being trained to work in the medical field as programmers for the US government. I was used as the subject while my "handlers" demonstrated and taught.

- It was also at St. Joseph's Children's Hospital that I along with a small group of my preschool friends of a private school on Davis Islands all had our tonsils taken out on the same day by the same doctor and his staff. I remember very clearly what happened to me and some of my friends. This was no ordinary "tonsillectomy". What happened to me was validated by Dr. Preston Bailey Jr. as being typical of an Illuminati procedure employing Illuminati techniques.

8.) Training children to be spies and to carry classified information is real.
    - As a very small child I was used often for this because few in those days would suspect that a small child like I would be the carrier of top secret information. I am hesitant to go into detail about this at the moment. I will say this much, that I was a valuable commodity for this type of work for various reasons, one of which was that I was a clairvoyant and was able to "sniff out a rat". The late 1950's, early 1960's was a very dangerous and tricky time in the US military and intelligence. Several factions were at war with each other and were jockeying for control. There was a lot of secrecy within our own military and intelligence. It was extremely hard for one to tell if their best friend was actually their enemy. During that time, I was aware of some very good servants in the military and intelligence who were whole heartedly serving the American public. Those people were dangerous to the the factions who were infiltrating.

9.) Facilities with rail access were used in Tampa to hide illegal activities and movement of "goods and services".
    - In the early 1970's I was in two warehouses in the downtown Tampa area that were on the rail and near the Port of Tampa. Both places were involved in trafficking illegal goods. Behind one of the warehouses was a box car that looked like any other normal box car from the outside, but inside it was equipped with equipment used in mind control programming. This box car was used around the Tampa Bay area as a small portable testing and mind control center that could also transport children to other facilities. The rail car made visits to the University of Tampa and the old Florida State Fairgrounds. Some trauma based programming for children and other young people was done on those grounds.

10.) At the top levels, the FBI, US military and the mob have agreements where they all can benefit.
    Still a very tricky business, like working with rattle snakes and scorpions.

- In addition to MacDill AFB, Tampa Florida has ports and airports that import and export illegal commodities. I have witnessed the FBI in Tampa taking a blind eye to illegal drug trafficking and moving of stolen goods out of Tampa as long as arrangements have been made to insure that they get a cut of the action in one way or another.

~

Related
    by Carolyn Hamlett

TOWARD A NEW WORLD ORDER - US PRESIDENTS DOING THEIR PART - The Progression

Illuminati Pedophilia- A Victim's Memoir

The Plan

Jeb Bush linked to CIA Money Laundering, Drug Cartels etc.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Carolyn Hamlett (3rd June 2017), Hervé (3rd November 2016), Iloveyou (6th June 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast