Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 21 Books The Ruling Elite Doesn't Want You to Read

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,603 times in 673 posts

Default Re: 21 Books The Ruling Elite Doesn't Want You to Read

Bernays' Propaganda is a good read. Propaganda: The Formation of Men's Attitudes, by Jaques Ellul is also quite good. "Perception management" seems to be what propaganda is called now.
    Last edited by gord; 9th July 2021 at 15:58. Reason: the usual suspects
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th November 2022), janette (27th November 2022), Matthew (9th July 2021), mountain_jim (9th July 2021), Savannah (9th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th July 2021), Tintin (9th July 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,414 times in 685 posts

a book I would add to the list is

Robert B. Cialdini INFLUENCE (the psychology of persuasion). you can find it on PDFdrive

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th November 2022), janette (27th November 2022), palehorse (27th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (25th November 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,533 times in 2,553 posts

Quote Posted by kfm27917 (here)

Robert B. Cialdini INFLUENCE (the psychology of persuasion). you can find it on PDFdrive
    I just finished reading that ebook yesterday, kfm27917 - likely it was your recommendation that led me to it, but it may have been another member. I do know I found it through someone's post on PA.
    So thanks! It really helps to make us aware of the tactics used on us through much study of our human/animal natures. I enjoyed it lots.
    I have the pdf downloaded, so maybe it can be added to the PA library.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Inversion (25th November 2022), janette (27th November 2022), palehorse (27th November 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,564 times in 567 posts

When I was a kid I read #12. None Dare Call it Conspiracy by Gary Allen. I still have the book. I was fascinated at the possibility of it all and red-pilled from that point forward.
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

Inversion (25th November 2022), janette (27th November 2022), kfm27917 (1st December 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,533 times in 2,553 posts

It's been added to the library now. Thanks, kfm27917.
    https://avalonlibrary.net/ebooks/Rob...Persuasion.pdf
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

janette (27th November 2022), kfm27917 (1st December 2022), palehorse (27th November 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Hi kfm27917, I would like to make a comment about this book, since your' bringing up not personal my friend, comments only about the book

I did read that one, for me it was pretty much vanilla nothing really new, and the way Robert think everybody would fall for marketing schemes just because he blindly believe in the law of reciprocation and probably he thinks everybody should too.. it may had worked in the past when society was more "stable", but not nowadays, if someone give me a gift, I will say no thanks and walk away. Would you accept that from a strange with nice soft talk wearing an expensive suit ?
    I accept a gift from a monk years ago, in return he want a donation, besides the ride I gave to him, and the food I bought to him.. what world are we living. If I said NO to monk, I would say to anyone.

but maybe I interpreted the book in the wrong way, I don't know, after finishing the read I had a very negative feeling, but that was me, if I want to to do something for someone, I would never ask anything in return. There is no such a thing as do a favor expecting other in return, it is total BS in my understanding of life.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

janette (27th November 2022), kfm27917 (1st December 2022)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,414 times in 685 posts

another book I would recommend is Hyperfocus: How to Be More Productive in a World of Distraction by Chris Bailey .
    It is about diving deep into the science and theories about how and why we bring our attention to bear on life's big goals and everyday tasks.

Not necessarily in the category of Books The Ruling Elite Doesn't Want You to Read but the question is: are we being ruled by bread and circus and social media
    so that the ruling elite does not have to expend more energy to control us.

14. Link to Post #28
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,883 times in 830 posts

I am currently reading a book which is well-worth reading once we are open to this kind of information. That may sound a little strange, but I know I wouldn't have been ready before now.

The book contains a history of our earth up until now, going back millions of years. Now it makes total sense to me and it resonates with what I know in my heart to be true.

We even have it in our own Avalon library which I found out yesterday, so by now I'm in the last chapter. . There is an important message in it and I'd like to quote a few passages:

"Spiritual understanding is more important than beliefs, differing from them, as it is based on evolving. It comes from individual and collective wisdom, learned from experience, applied and proven efficient.
    The awareness that everything is consciousness and energy, that you are consciousness incarnated in star dust, that your planet is one among numbers beyond your understanding, that every causes and actions have effects, that your thoughts influence matter and the crystallization of water, that your Soul is immortal and holds your psychic powers, all this knowledge is there for your
    consciousness to rise."
    "The Annunaki have kept coming to Earth over the ages, even into Human times, when they were often worshipped like gods, with the imposition of cults, through fear or force. They are those gods who demanded bloodshed and Human sacrifice, required gold, taught to cast spells, lead masses into wars. They later established their dynasties over your people, putting their hybrid bloodlines as your
    rulers.
    They have infiltrated your species and societies, running most of your world, as agents of the Archons. They have likewise infiltrated the other hybrids from this home-planet, controlling them in large part. The situation has not much evolved since, the lower lords having adopted a strategy of long infiltration. With the consentment of the victims, it makes it much more difficult to contain, than an
    open invasion."
    This is not to make you afraid, but aware of the forces you are facing in your long spiritual evolution.
    The only way to face them and to provide a chance for evolution to continue on Earth is by opening your Soul to higher levels of consciousness, learning empathy, compassion and spiritual understanding. Knowing that this body you incarnate is just a temporary vehicle for your Soul and for the collective consciousness to evolve, takes away the fear of dying andgives its full purpose and meaning to living."
    "We can offer our help, but we cannot interfere by force in your Human affairs. We can lend you a hand if you agree to hold it. We can teach you our knowledge, if you are willing to learn. We can show you how to heal, but you must do the work yourselves. We can guide you along your process, but it is your walk and your responsibility to evolve in the right direction. We hope you hear our
    call in your Soul."

"The understanding of who my people is lifts up your consciousness to higher levels of knowledge, with the realization that there are interdimensional beings who can live or shift into dimensions beyond your normal perceptions. But you can also learn to reconnect with those dimensions, existing yourself on different planes, within the same Omniverse as we do, if you remember your own spiritual
    essence."

"As your Elder Brother, we have been watching over you since your conception and birth, through all the phases of your long spiritual evolution of the last six millions years that you have mostly forgotten.
    It is part of the mission of my people, mission we have never forsaken, to help your people to reconnect with your higher Soul, and with our Star Elders Council. Like them, we do not want to be
    worshipped, obeyed, nor prayed to; we only wish to be respected like we respect you, and loved like we love you. We wish to establish inter-species peaceful, spiritual, loving relations, and teach our
    Younger Brother."

Well, who are they and what is the title of the book?
    They are Sasquatch and the book is called "The Sasquatch message to Humanity" by SunBow.

https://avalonlibrary.net/ebooks/Sun...20Book%201.pdf
    Last edited by Icare; 28th May 2023 at 12:39.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

arwen (28th May 2023), Harmony (28th May 2023), Sue (Ayt) (29th May 2023), Vangelo (28th May 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2