+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst 1 14 24

Thread: Latest BP oil spill Updates - (Please only post TEXT or PHOTOS here)

1. Link to Post #461
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Default Re: Latest BP oil spill Updates - (Please only post TEXT or PHOTOS here)

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    Yes Corexit! Just look at the name: Core exit. - from the PTB's perspective perhaps a subtle way of exiting many from this planet at our core.

I also found it interesting that the news media pronunciation of the word was: "Corrects it." Which was sending the message that this chemical was correcting the problem, when it fact it was doing the opposite.
    I found the corexit experience to be something that creates a type of "acid" in the environment. It also induced an allergy-like reaction in breathing. When I was in Dallas 6 months after the bombing campaign of the corexit, it was migrating northwards. I found it as far up as Dallas, spread through Houston, as far west as Brownsville. I made the mistake of having some shrimp in Corpus Christie - very very very bad, and I got quite sick from it. Such is a so called "safe product".

2. Link to Post #462
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: Latest BP oil spill Updates - (Please only post TEXT or PHOTOS here)

I got sick eating red lobster shrimp just recently...

a huge red tide killed tons of fish in Florida, it affects shell fish for years and it could move right up the east coast wiping out all local seafood for years...

fish recover much quicker than the bottom feeders...

BP took out the Atlantic, Fukushima took out the Pacific...

fracking poisons leaking into the ground water is getting into fresh water lakes affecting those fish...

I think BP, Japan and the Wall Street Frackers owe it to the world right now to build massive vertical indoor fish farms to produce the food lost by their greed... It adds jobs and will give them an important industry for when this world goes green and stops needing gas or nukes...

3. Link to Post #463
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

5th December 2013
    The BP disaster one thinks, the well blowout, and poisoning the seas has stopped, it has not.

Huffington Post article on CorExit toxicity still is destroying sealife in the Gulf of Mexico

ref: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3157080.html

It goes on and on and on, like the gnat that never stops buzzing around, but this bite kills. The CorExit dispersed oil has seeped into the food chain, and poisoned food is being served. I and others have experienced it personally. It is no fun.

"But a number of recent studies show that BP and the feds may have made a huge mistake, for which everything from microscopic organisms to bottlenose dolphins are now paying the highest price.

"After the spill, BP secured about a third of the world’s supply of dispersants, namely Corexit 9500 and 9527, according to The New York Times. Of the two, 9527 is more toxic. Corexit dispersants emulsify oil into tiny beads, causing them to sink toward the bottom. Wave action and wind turbulence degrade the oil further, and evaporation concentrates the toxins in the oil-Corexit mixture, including dangerous compounds called polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs), known to cause cancer and developmental disorders."

When BP began spraying the Gulf, critics cried foul. They said Corexit is not only toxic to marine life on its own, but when combined with crude oil, the mixture becomes several times more toxic than oil or dispersant alone.

Sawyer tested edible fish and shellfish from the Gulf for absorption of petroleum hydrocarbon (PHC), believed to have been facilitated by Corexit. Tissue samples taken prior to the accident had no measurable PHC. But after the oil spill, Sawyer found tissue concentrations up to 10,000 parts per million, or 1 percent of the total. The study, he said, “shows that the absorption [of the oil] was enhanced by the Corexit.”

EcoRigs divers took water and marine life samples at several locations in the months following the blowout. Now, they and countless other Gulf residents are sick, with symptoms resembling something from a sci-fi horror film, including bleeding from the nose, ears, breasts, and even anus. Others complain of cognitive damage, including what one man calls getting “stuck stupid,” when he temporarily cannot move or speak, but can still hear.

“If we are getting sick, then you know the marine life out in the Gulf is too,” Kolian said. The diver and researcher completed an affidavit on human and marine health used in GAP’s report.

Kolian’s team has done studies of their own to alarming results. “We recently submitted a paper showing levels of hydrocarbons in seafood were up to 3,000 times higher than safety thresholds for human consumption,” he said. “Concentrations in biota [i.e. all marine life] samples were even greater.”

It clear by many current tests being run, in 2013, that the seafood HAS been poisoned - Rue BP, BP rules the Seas.. eh?

ref: http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/0...-eat-our-food/ - DON'T eat the seafood

4. Link to Post #464
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,573 times in 2,645 posts

I have just received an innocent message from a FB friend Gulf at Alabama - had an horrendous 'cold' for 4 months, very weak, and just feels rubbish - since the last storms there. Lots of her neighbours in the same dire circumstance. I suspect the poisons are resurfacing. I gave her some links. Bless her - hope she feels better soon....
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

bennycog (3rd December 2013), Bob (3rd December 2013), Chanlo23 (27th December 2013), Flash (3rd December 2013), GreenGuy (8th December 2013)

6. Link to Post #465
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by avid (here)
    I have just received an innocent message from a FB friend Gulf at Alabama - had an horrendous 'cold' for 4 months, very weak, and just feels rubbish - since the last storms there. Lots of her neighbours in the same dire circumstance. I suspect the poisons are resurfacing. I gave her some links. Bless her - hope she feels better soon....
    It seems everything that can be determined, the CorExit acts like a de-odorized kerosene substance, which acted like a solvent to mix with the oil, then spread it out, remaining bound to the oil, so that the oil which was large molecules was made more easily to be absorbed by everything in the sea. The sea creatures absorbed it, considered the toxic soup as a food, and imported it into its food chain. The larger organisms also eating the smaller, absorbed the toxins once again.

When I was in Dallas, Corpus Christie, various spots on Padre Island and other spots along the Gulf shore, it was very obvious the pulmonary symptoms were very strong, and the mistake of eating and fresh food harvested from the sea was disastrous..

I don't know how to get the corexit/oil out of the food chain when it has been ingested and absorbed to that level, the microscopic levels.

When tptp "buried" the oil out of sight, they moved the problem to a few years in the future. We are now in that "future" and are seeing those symptoms, problems appearing in the food chain, and appearing in people..

7. Link to Post #466
    United States Avalon Member birddog's Avatar
    Thanks

I understand that there is no way to remove corexit, and as it kills fish, it also kills people. Corexit destroys red blood cells, which carry oxygen to ones lungs. Best protection---don't eat gulf seafood. ****FYI*** I understand that the cabal want the Gulf Area opened to drill a lot of oil. In order to do that an event (planned) would have to happen to cause resettlement of the people of the Gulf Coast. Be aware, be ready and watch. And of course, I pray that this never happens. Birddog

8. The Following User Says Thank You to birddog For This Post:

Bob (24th March 2014)

9. Link to Post #467
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote I understand that there is no way to remove corexit, and as it kills fish, it also kills people. Corexit destroys red blood cells, which carry oxygen to ones lungs. Best protection---don't eat gulf seafood. ****FYI*** I understand that the cabal want the Gulf Area opened to drill a lot of oil. In order to do that an event (planned) would have to happen to cause resettlement of the people of the Gulf Coast. Be aware, be ready and watch. And of course, I pray that this never happens.
    No question BirdDog its nasty stuff. I've been in regular touch with a nurse working the area who had been assaulted by "folks" when she had directly intervened.

As to today, there has been a large spill near Galveston - see ref: http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/...n-bay/6759201/

"Response efforts continued overnight in the Houston Ship Channel after a barge carrying nearly a million gallons of oil collided with a ship Saturday afternoon.

"The spill posed a threat to sensitive shorebird habitat at the peak of migratory season.

The watchstanders at Coast Guard Sector Houston/Galveston received a call around 12:35 p.m. from the captain of the 585-foot bulk carrier Summer Wind, reporting a collision. The barge contained 924,000 gallons of fuel oil, towed by the motor vessel Miss Susan."

Guess what substance will be used to "drop the oil out of sight and out of mind" ?

Besides drilling there is SHIP TANKER traffic carrying oil through sensitive regions. Also there are massive underwater pipelines. Oil rigs and drilling are only a very small part of the problem.

"The six crew members of the Miss Susan are all accounted for and are in stable condition. Two people were taken to the hospital to be checked out after being exposed to Hydrogen Sulfide.

"Miss Susan was transiting from Texas City to Bolivar at the time of the collision.

"To ensure the safety of response workers in the area and to prevent the spread of oil into other areas of the channel and Galveston Bay, a safety zone has been established restricting vessel traffic in impacted waters. The Bolivar ferry remains closed with the exception of EMS transit.

"Air monitoring continues to ensure the safety of workers and others in the area."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst 1 14 24