Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Healthy Teeth - Or How Toothpaste Causes Most Dental Problems

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by safara (here)
    This thread has some great info!
    But a few years old now.
    Having just refused the dentists reccomendation of doing a Root Canal treatment on me - something told me it was not a natural thing to do, and I cant afford it anyway - I am taking more note of stuff like this and what I should be using to keep my teeth clean etc.
    I have a few questions if I may...
    What is MMS?
    And what is the current recommendation for keeping teeth healthy with what is available easily enough in the UK?
    Hey there, and many thanks for bumping the thread.

There are a couple of Avalon threads about root canal treatment. The summary: Don't do it!
    MMS is Miracle Mineral Solution (or sometimes called 'Miracle Mineral Supplement'). It was first developed and promoted by Jim Humble, and the current best source of information about this is Dr Andreas Kalcker. I know them both personally, and they're very fine people.

If you look up 'MMS' on the net, it's almost universally debunked and criticized in the mainstream, usually with a great deal of distortion that's either deliberate or very lazily mis-researched.

But it truly works. I've personally experienced something at first hand, before my own eyes, that could only be described as a miracle.

A middle-aged woman I knew had a disabling squint, caused by a mild brain injury in childhood. Her eyes pointed in slightly different directions, which had affected her eyesight, appearance, and confidence for 40 (forty) years.

Her eyes straightened right out after she took just a few drops of MMS. She was in a Zurich meditation group that I was part of, and we all saw what had happened.

It was extraordinary. Everyone in the room, who all knew her well, was just weeping with amazement. It could hardly be believed. But it really happened, and her cure was as permanent as it was inexplicable.

There are quite a number of Avalon threads about MMS. Search for "Jim Humble" (in quotes, to preserve the search term), and the threads will come up.

A few members have been critical or skeptical, and all I can say is that it does not appear to work for absolutely everyone. The mechanism really isn't fully understood. And it's not very pleasant to take, either! But I have some in my first aid pack because as a last resort — for anything at all, including covid — it may be very very useful.

Cheers Bill and hope all is well with you

Very interesting!! I have one eye that points downwards in recent years and have a prism in my glasses to compensate.

Shall look up "Jim Humble" and where to get MMS in the UK, and then also what to do with it once I get it :D

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to safara For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th October 2021), Harmony (13th October 2021), janette (13th October 2021), RunningDeer (15th October 2021), Tintin (14th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #122
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,006 times in 904 posts

Propolis tincture is a good one for dental problems, a couple of drops directly on the area can do wonders.

Ivermectin that I was taking over 2 days for covid completely cleared a small painless abcess that I had for months. that was a welcome surprise!

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th October 2021), Elainie (13th October 2021), Harmony (13th October 2021), janette (13th October 2021), Peace in Oz (12th October 2021), RunningDeer (15th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (12th October 2021), Tintin (14th October 2021)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

This thread has some great info!
    But a few years old now.
    Having just refused the dentists reccomendation of doing a Root Canal treatment on me - something told me it was not a natural thing to do, and I cant afford it anyway - I am taking more note of stuff like this and what I should be using to keep my teeth clean etc.
    I have a few questions if I may...
    What is MMS?
    And what is the current recommendation for keeping teeth healthy with what is available easily enough in the UK?
    Hey there, and many thanks for bumping the thread.

There are a couple of Avalon threads about root canal treatment. The summary: Don't do it!
    MMS is Miracle Mineral Solution (or sometimes called 'Miracle Mineral Supplement'). It was first developed and promoted by Jim Humble, and the current best source of information about this is Dr Andreas Kalcker. I know them both personally, and they're very fine people.

If you look up 'MMS' on the net, it's almost universally debunked and criticized in the mainstream, usually with a great deal of distortion that's either deliberate or very lazily mis-researched.

But it truly works. I've personally experienced something at first hand, before my own eyes, that could only be described as a miracle.

A middle-aged woman I knew had a disabling squint, caused by a mild brain injury in childhood. Her eyes pointed in slightly different directions, which had affected her eyesight, appearance, and confidence for 40 (forty) years.

Her eyes straightened right out after she took just a few drops of MMS. She was in a Zurich meditation group that I was part of, and we all saw what had happened.

It was extraordinary. Everyone in the room, who all knew her well, was just weeping with amazement. It could hardly be believed. But it really happened, and her cure was as permanent as it was inexplicable.

There are quite a number of Avalon threads about MMS. Search for "Jim Humble" (in quotes, to preserve the search term), and the threads will come up.

A few members have been critical or skeptical, and all I can say is that it does not appear to work for absolutely everyone. The mechanism really isn't fully understood. And it's not very pleasant to take, either! But I have some in my first aid pack because as a last resort — for anything at all, including covid — it may be very very useful.

Cheers Bill and hope all is well with you

Very interesting!! I have one eye that points downwards in recent years and have a prism in my glasses to compensate.

Shall look up "Jim Humble" and where to get MMS in the UK, and then also what to do with it once I get it :D
    I'm afraid I have NO idea where or how to find MMS in the UK... but maybe others reading this can help, or have a source?

(It's recently been [sort of] superseded by another remedy, called CDS, which is very similar — and does much the same thing, or maybe exactly the same thing! — but which I have zero experience of myself.)

Here are just a few of the Avalon threads about this, some a lot longer and more detailed/informative than others. (I had to use "Jim Humble" as the search term, as "MMS" is considered "too short" by the Avalon search algorithm.) These are in no special order at all.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Harmony (13th October 2021), janette (13th October 2021), Peace in Oz (12th October 2021), RunningDeer (15th October 2021), safara (13th October 2021), Sirus (12th October 2021), Tintin (14th October 2021), Yoda (12th October 2021)

7. Link to Post #124
    Thanks

I should say just a tiny bit more about this. No-one has barely a clue how or why this happened, but there must have been a biochemical cause-and-effect operating somehow.

I asked Dr Andreas Kalcker himself, and his only guess was that there may have been some kind of strange subclinical viral condition that had caused the squint, or was somehow keeping it there. And of course, not all squints or eye-misalignments might have the same cause.

I lived in Switzerland for a while, and I also asked a Swiss doctor who was a friend. He knew Jim Humble well, and had accompanied him to Africa where he saw at first hand thousands of people being fully cured of malaria by MMS.

He was an 'orthodox' and fully-trained MD, but was genuinely very smart, curious and open-minded about it all. His only conclusion was that there was something about how MMS operated which no-one actually really understood, not even Jim Humble himself. (And based on what I feel I know, I'd fully agree. It can't be dismissed, and sometimes does work miracles.)

~~~

Changing the subject! A good toothpaste substitute may be essential peppermint oil. Just a couple of drops on the toothbrush. I use that all the time.

One source is this, OraMD:
    (these are very small dropper bottles)

But I usually use regular peppermint oil, like this: (a much larger and cheaper bottle per volume)

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 12th October 2021 at 20:55.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

gini (13th October 2021), happyuk (13th October 2021), Harmony (13th October 2021), janette (13th October 2021), Peace in Oz (12th October 2021), RunningDeer (15th October 2021), safara (13th October 2021), selinam (12th October 2021), Tintin (14th October 2021), Yoda (12th October 2021)

9. Link to Post #125
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

... the current best source of information about this is Dr Andreas Kalcker.
    There are quite a number of Avalon threads about MMS.
    The mechanism really isn't fully understood. And it's not very pleasant to take, either!
    I'd agree that Andreas Kalcker is the current best source of information on MMS (chlorine dioxide), that it works very well in various ways, and that it doesn't taste all that great. For topical applications, such as on wounds and insect bites, the taste is not an issue, but for prolonged oral and internal use, that can be a modest issue.

As I posted here on one of the MMS threads a couple of weeks ago, Kalcker seems to understand quite well both the chemistry of chlorine dioxide (why and how it actually works) and the various ways of using it.

(Hopefully, my post will contribute to Bill's efforts to focus on dental issues in this thread, by further guiding the MMS (chlorine dioxide) discussion to one of the appropriate MMS threads.)
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 13th October 2021 at 01:07.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th October 2021), gini (13th October 2021), Harmony (13th October 2021), janette (13th October 2021), RunningDeer (15th October 2021), safara (13th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (14th October 2021), Tintin (14th October 2021)

11. Link to Post #126
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,492 times in 246 posts

Quote Posted by Dorjezigzag (here)
    Really effective ingredients I find for oral health are propolis and myrrh.
    Has anyone tried 'oil pulling' ( see link) I have tried it a few times and It felt like it could be effective. A lot of people rave about this, as in it turned their total health around not just oral.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_pulling
    This is a super interesting thread 😊..I'm having a few problems with my teeth and I'd heard about oil pulling and how it really does work . I tried last night for the first time with coconut oil. It's not pleasant,just the taste and feel of swishing oil round your mouth made me feel sick. I shall persevere though as the benefits are a lot more attractive than any dentists chair 😲...Dr Bronner peppermint soap sounds good but I was checking the price on Amazon and in the ingredients it does list glycerin , isn't that one of the nasties to avoid?..I might of misread it though,my eyes are not what they were..my God I'm falling apart all over 😕

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to janette For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th October 2021), Harmony (14th October 2021), RunningDeer (15th October 2021), Tintin (14th October 2021)

13. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

Quote Posted by janette (here)
    Quote Posted by Dorjezigzag (here)
    Really effective ingredients I find for oral health are propolis and myrrh.
    Has anyone tried 'oil pulling' ( see link) I have tried it a few times and It felt like it could be effective. A lot of people rave about this, as in it turned their total health around not just oral.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_pulling
    This is a super interesting thread 😊..I'm having a few problems with my teeth and I'd heard about oil pulling and how it really does work . I tried last night for the first time with coconut oil. It's not pleasant,just the taste and feel of swishing oil round your mouth made me feel sick. I shall persevere though as the benefits are a lot more attractive than any dentists chair 😲...Dr Bronner peppermint soap sounds good but I was checking the price on Amazon and in the ingredients it does list glycerin , isn't that one of the nasties to avoid?..I might of misread it though,my eyes are not what they were..my God I'm falling apart all over 😕
    Do see the Avalon Oil pulling thread, with a LOT of information on it.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (14th October 2021), Harmony (14th October 2021), janette (13th October 2021), RunningDeer (15th October 2021), Tintin (14th October 2021), Yoda (13th October 2021)

15. Link to Post #128
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,273 times in 1,398 posts

As a dentist (retired) I find this thread interesting too but seriously the best way to keep your teeth and your gums in great shape is floss! If you do not use dental floss and you have teeth problems you owe no one but yourself for the issues you have folks! Floss is more important than the brush! I mean the brush works but the floss and the brush must be used in unison and it's a matter of muscle memory and repetition to get the hang of it don't make excuses just do it and if they bleed it's good! The blood is rinsing it out and it will eventually stop! I'm 62 and have all my teeth and no problems in my mouth because I went to dental school graduated and know what works! This is not a question and answer opp. I really don't feel like arguing with you and I know you will because of past posts I've made. I and my wife, also a retired dentist with 22 years active duty in the Indian Health Srvc and with Coast Guard pensions, (Yes the IHS is a branch of the CG) can I assure you if you floss more than you brush you'll be fine!! Flossing is something we do multiple times a day! Do you? If not start! Totally fine if not but when you have problems there is no miracle cure folks! By the way my wife is 64 and she also has all her teeth and no problems dentally speaking! If you don't use dental floss start using it!
    Last edited by Ratszinger; 13th October 2021 at 20:08.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (14th October 2021), Harmony (14th October 2021), janette (14th October 2021), leavesoftrees (14th October 2021), Peace in Oz (14th October 2021), RunningDeer (15th October 2021), Tintin (14th October 2021)

17. Link to Post #129
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This comment moved to Post #78 on the oil pulling thread.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 13th October 2021 at 20:19.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (14th October 2021), Harmony (14th October 2021), janette (14th October 2021), RunningDeer (15th October 2021), Tintin (14th October 2021)

19. Link to Post #130
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,984 times in 463 posts

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    As a dentist (retired) I find this thread interesting too but seriously the best way to keep your teeth and your gums in great shape is floss! If you do not use dental floss and you have teeth problems you owe no one but yourself for the issues you have folks! Floss is more important than the brush! I mean the brush works but the floss and the brush must be used in unison and it's a matter of muscle memory and repetition to get the hang of it don't make excuses just do it and if they bleed it's good! The blood is rinsing it out and it will eventually stop! I'm 62 and have all my teeth and no problems in my mouth because I went to dental school graduated and know what works! This is not a question and answer opp. I really don't feel like arguing with you and I know you will because of past posts I've made. I and my wife, also a retired dentist with 22 years active duty in the Indian Health Srvc and with Coast Guard pensions, (Yes the IHS is a branch of the CG) can I assure you if you floss more than you brush you'll be fine!! Flossing is something we do multiple times a day! Do you? If not start! Totally fine if not but when you have problems there is no miracle cure folks! By the way my wife is 64 and she also has all her teeth and no problems dentally speaking! If you don't use dental floss start using it!
    The interdens brushes should be used as well. You need different sizes according to how large the gaps are between your teeth. Any gum inflammation a couple of drops of oregano oil on your toothbrush, the the inflammation will be gone in a day or two

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to leavesoftrees For This Post:

avid (14th October 2021), Harmony (14th October 2021), janette (14th October 2021), Peace in Oz (14th October 2021), RunningDeer (15th October 2021), Tintin (14th October 2021)

21. Link to Post #131
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    I concur. I mean, how else are you going to get between the teeth right?
    I find that brushing is OK to get a fairly clean mouth but I need flossing and Listerine to really help prevent problems.
    Ratzinger would you mind me asking your opinion on the role of diet in the formation and maintenance of healthy teeth and bones.
    Specifically, have you heard of Weston A Price's book Nutrition and Physical Degeneration, where there is a wealth of research into how modern, non-indigenous diets are so destructive to dental health.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

janette (14th October 2021), Ratszinger (14th October 2021), RunningDeer (15th October 2021)

23. Link to Post #132
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Having used a wide variety of tools and flosses to clean between my teeth, I like these brushes the best:

The following image should be displaying just above these words, but nothing shows:
    http://thepythoniccow.us/GUM_Soft_Pi...2_05-04-35.png

I'm also a firm believer in what Weston Price called the "X Factor", now known as Vitamin K2. It's a key nutrient in getting calcium out of the blood (where Vitamin D3 might have helped it get to, from the gut), and into where you want it, like bones and teeth.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 14th October 2021 at 19:29.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

happyuk (15th October 2021), janette (14th October 2021), Ratszinger (14th October 2021), RunningDeer (14th October 2021)

25. Link to Post #133
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,273 times in 1,398 posts

Our diet is very destructive to our teeth! Commercial beverages, COKE, PEPSI, and more, lemons, limes and sucking on them, using a hard bristle brush instead of the softest, sugars and acids and hard abrasion over a lifetime take their toll for sure. So does things like biting your nails, pulling out Bic pen refills with your central incissors, but all this can be cleaned off and you can get by without issues if you floss, brush, and rinse with water or as you prefer Listerine or Scope but the sugars sit in a human mouth for very little time before the abundant bacteria in a human mouth begins feeding off it and dumping it's waste in the form of acid on your teeth in all manner of hard to reach spots! Left without at least rinsing it to new spots until you can brush or floss, so long as what you drink doesn't have sugar in it, this is even better than nothing. The American diet is horrible on teeth tho, and I think probably the worst in the world. America is also behind in dentistry now compared to when I worked in it. Germany is ahead of now for this and has been for quite a while, and all of the UK is better too as far as what I had been seeing from from patients we had that moved here and came to us.

What I tell people is not always received well because my wife and myself are firm believers that dentistry betrayed everyone with their purposely remix of the silver fillings so they would no longer corrode! They sold it as highly polishable and made it in sphere shaped so all these little balls are what makes up the silver which means without the corrosion factor of the old silver the filling never sealed you see? The corrosion of the silver was what locked the thing up good and tight so no bacteria could get into the cracks and leave it's acid crap to eat your enamel away! The corrosion of the silver was the miracle that made those filling last a life time and it was a problem for dentistry when a silver filling that could actually be cracked while eating could then seal back up in no time and continue on for years so the person never even knew he cracked it. Saw it doezens of times in people's mouths over the years. What the dental wholesale labs did at all the bigger supply companies did was make it so the silver didn't last any longer or seal any better than the tooth colored materials do which on average last about five years before leaking and needing replaced. In the mean time people like us with silver fillings going back to my teen years even that are still sealed and working in my and my wife's mouths are just fine.

We actually took many of those highly sensitive tooth colored materials back out for many patients to replace them with the Dispersalloy silver by J&J that you use mercury and a triturator for to mix yourself and even with the mercury propaganda going after those filling to get rid of as many as possible to make steady biz out of every patient instead of actually providing a filling that could if taken care of last a lifetime the industry went for the money and a few years after when we could no longer tolerate what we saw going on in the field with the way insurance was dictating the treatments not the doctor we got out of it and never looked back. Thanks for asking. If you disagree or want to argue or cut me down for mercury just keep it to yourselves! It works, it seals, its not sensitive for a very long time like the tooth colored and it wears far better and self heals! In short it a superior product for the patient for many many years and it wasn't until they began the program to attack it due to the mercury that they could gurantee planned obsolete fillings with an average life expectancy of five years no matter which you take. The fact is if you don't use the old style "AMALGAM" (silver) the new alloys of silver fillings they sell, while still containing mercury, no longer seal up and are just as short lived as the tooth colored ones unless you take extremely good care of them. What usually happened was the margin where the tooth and the filling material meet where they put the glass ionomer cement leaks and bacteria gets down under and in and starts a caries (cavity) in the area it gained access. Anyway, that is how we feel. I think what dentistry did was criminal and they knew when they did this from the top down it was going for the money instead of at least offering patients the opportunity to make an informed choice and perhaps gain a lifetime filling instead of one that is almost guaranteed to leak in five years. Sorry long winded today! I haven't been on the computer much. Decorating for Halloween in these parts!

Please allow me another edit: Sorry, but I should mention you can have good teeth, great teeth and without fluoride. If the fluoride is natural calcium fluoride the water should be checked though because most of the cases of too much fluoride in the water was from nature not man putting the sludge fluorides of waste product in water because one of the 1% wanted special treatment to sell off his poisons. Again dental let down the world there too knowing full well calcium fluoride was the right choice but I digress.
    Last edited by Ratszinger; 14th October 2021 at 20:51.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (14th October 2021), happyuk (15th October 2021), leavesoftrees (15th October 2021), RunningDeer (15th October 2021)

27. Link to Post #134
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,661 times in 480 posts

Clo2 really does tighten up loose teeth.

On dental uses and effects of brushing teeth with MMS: healing of abscessed teeth, infected gums & pyorrhea and fixing loose teeth
    (excerpted from The Miracle Mineral Supplement of the 21st Century, Part 2)
    "Use 6 drops in a glass, add ½ teaspoon of vinegar or lemon, or lime, wait three minutes and add ¼ glass of water. Use this solution to brush the teeth. Use a new solution every morning. Do not leave this solution in the mouth for longer than 60 seconds.
    Expect the pain of an abscessed tooth to be overcome by the immune system in about four hours. Expect all infection and all pyorrhea to be gone in one week. Expect all loose teeth to be rock solid in two weeks. Expect a completely healthy mouth in less than three weeks.

MMS and internal dental abscesses: update by Jim Humble
    In the same "Project Camelot" interview quoted above, Jim Humble related the following: "[I've had] all kinds of people who had terrible terrible diseases of the mouth, including abscessed teeth. Now for a long time I was pretty much convinced that if a tooth is abscessed from the inside you couldn't get MMS into it and therefore you couldn't cure it if it was abscessed from inside.
    But the fact of the matter is, one of my guys said 'hey I am gonna try that DMSO [Dimethyl sulfoxide] and see if it'll soak in'. So he put it in and brushed his mouth with a real light soft toothbrush for a while just dipping it in the DMSO and MMS combination ... and in about two days, the abscess in his tooth went away. Now that's a total impossibility, but it worked. So it does really great things with the mouth."[3]
    It is permissible to wonder here if brushing with the above MMS/DMSO combination would also be effective for cavitation infections.

Positive experiences with using MMS for toothbrushing and as a mouthwash
    "MMS at 10 drops with 50 drops of citric acid stopped my bleeding gums."
    "I have used the product and saw great results for parasite internal cleansing. In just two days of using a very dilute solution of it as a mouthwash, my gums are healthy. Wow!" (both found at www.earthclinic.com/Supplements/MMS.html)
    "I had bleeding gums most of my life. I use the MMS for toothbrushing and rinse and it does STOP the bleeding miraculously every time, been at it for about 3 years now! It also makes your breath more bearable, says the wife."

"Bad breath caused by bacteria and bleeding gums can be treated with a solution of MMS used as a mouthwash mornings and evenings. With deeper gum or even tooth root infections, one can add a few drops of DMSO to increase the effect, allowing the MMS to penetrate the tissues more deeply. Generally speaking, all problems should be gone within three or four days of application." (translated from a German source)

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frankie Pancakes For This Post:

happyuk (15th October 2021), RunningDeer (15th October 2021), ThePythonicCow (15th October 2021)

29. Link to Post #135
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Changing the subject! A good toothpaste substitute may be essential peppermint oil. Just a couple of drops on the toothbrush. I use that all the time.

One source is this, [B]OraMD:

I usually use regular peppermint oil, like this: (a much larger and cheaper bottle per volume)

Quote Posted by ThePythonicCow (here)
    Having used a wide variety of tools and flosses to clean between my teeth, I like these brushes the best:

I'm also a firm believer in what Weston Price called the "X Factor", now known as Vitamin K2. It's a key nutrient in getting calcium out of the blood (where Vitamin D3 might have helped it get to, from the gut), and into where you want it, like bones and teeth.
    Thanks for the tips, Bill and Paul!

The Now essential peppermint oil arrived a couple of days ago. I purchased the 16 oz bottle. A little goes a longgg way, so it'll be awhile before I need more.

The GUM Soft Picks arrived today. I floss and use the GUM bristle and coated wire type, but I like yours m-u-c-h better. And since the Covid thang, I've also been taking Vitamin D3 & K2. (plus others)

30. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (22nd October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7