+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast

Thread: Healthy Teeth - Or How Toothpaste Causes Most Dental Problems

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

Default Re: Healthy Teeth - Or How Toothpaste Causes Most Dental Problems

i tried the Dr Bronners in liquid form today.......wasn't bad at all actually........if anyone knows that I am meant to be using the bar not the liquid please let me know!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

janette (13th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)
    i tried the Dr Bronners in liquid form today.......wasn't bad at all actually........if anyone knows that I am meant to be using the bar not the liquid please let me know!
    its all the same, its your preference really..

You may need to use a whitening agent once or twice a week (depending on your diet) as the lack of abrasives will not keep your teeth as white (though this is purely aesthetics)
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Earth Angel (19th March 2012), Eram (21st April 2012), janette (13th October 2021)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

this is what I have gathered over the years...

Updated: December 6, 2009
    With Dental and Oral disease these are the big three issues that come into play!
    First is a microbe problem in your mouth,
    Second is a nutritional problem.
    Third may be a fluoride issue…And I do think you can overcome it!
    But it will take some work on your part.

You must start eating lots more fresh veggies, like every day, veggie salads!
    You need to address all three and here is the plan. Aside from brushing and flossing daily, which is probably the only correct thing your dentist has taught you, this is what I would do.
    1. Stop drinking anything with fluoride in it. Purchase bottled or purified water if you must. Too much fluoride makes your teeth weak, crumble and become susceptible to cavities.
    2. Get Xylitolwhite or Spry tooth paste. Don’t ever use the other stuff again. These toothpastes will help to eliminate bacteria.
    iHerb.com – Product Details – Now Foods, XyliWhite Toothpaste Gel, Refreshmint, 6.4 oz (181 g)
    I just happen to have a coupon code for Xyliwhite and you will get it free if you make a first order. Put BAR967 in the coupon code. Or if you don’t want the toothpaste the code can be used for $5 off any other product. Anyone reading this can use it but I don’t know for how long it will be good for. If you don’t like Xyliwhite then try Spry next time.

3. For a while you will have to get into the offensive attack mode. Get some Nutribiotic Grapefruit Seed Extract and put one drop on your toothpaste and brush. If you can tolerate it increase to two drops when you can. If your gums can handle it rub it directly on the gums and put some on your dental floss. Now be careful because if your gums are really bad it will burn. You want to work up to it.
    iHerb.com – Product Details – NutriBiotic, The Original GSE Liquid Concentrate, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

4. Get some CoQ10 100mg and take one cap two times a day. This is the type I recommend because it is an an oil base which makes it assimilate better. This will nourish your gums from the inside out and you can also poke a hole in the cap and apply it directly to your gums.
    iHerb.com – Product Details – Healthy Origins, CoQ10 Gels, 100 mg, 150 Softgel Capsules

5. Vegital Silica may be helpful to strenghten bones and teeth. I wonder how your bones are? Take 3 caps two times a day for about 3 months, then 2 caps as maintenance.
    iHerb.com – Product Details – Flora, Vegetal Silica, 180 Capsules
    NOW, the Flora bone builder below also has silica but you need to take extra for a while. For further information go here: www.healthsalon.org/480/horsetail-silica-for-osteoporosis/

6. Take trace minerals, liquid is good, from a Utah mine or this, or any that has at least 72 trace minerals.
    iHerb.com – Product Details – Source Naturals, Colloida Life Trace Minerals, 4 fl oz (118.28 ml)

7. Take a low dose calcium/magnesium supplement. about 300mg on the calcium. One tablet of these daily will be Ok.
    iHerb.com – Product Details – Flora, Bone Basics, 160 Capsules

8. Vitamin D, Purchase 5,000 IU caps and take 10,000 IU daily for 2 weeks, then 5,000 IU daily. This is one of the best products here:
    secure.bio-tech-pharm.com/catalog.aspx?cat_id=2

9. Eliminate all sugar from your diet, at least until you are healed up. Try Xylitol or stevia for your sweetening needs. iHerb.com – Product Details – Now Foods, Stevia Liquid Extract, 2 fl oz (60 ml)
    iHerb.com – Product Details – Now Foods, Xylitol Plus, 75 Packets
    If you look around you will find some cookbooks for this stuff, like on Amazon. I often use them together cause if you use tooo much stevia it has an aftertaste, but it is cheaper than xylitol, which tastes the best. Together I can get a nice compromise.

10. Make sure your toothbrush is clean. You do not need to purchase a new brush frequently if you leave your brush in hydrogen peroxide. Your brush will be very clean for each use. Some people use a little clorox. A quarter teaspoon in a glass of water is more than enough to sterilize your brush. Just give it a quick rinse before using.
    11. Learn about MMS at www.jimhumble.biz You can activte some mms, about 5 drops and add 3 or 4 ounces of water and use it to brush your teeth with. This will really cut down on the bacterial load. You can do it for up to a week every few weeks but do not do it every day forever as it is reported to cause tooth sensitivity.
    12. Get rid of the mercury filling that are toxic and harbor bacteria. Find a dentist that can treat with ozone. Learn more about it here:
    www.healthsalon.org/478/biomimetic-dentistry-ozone-dentistry-avoiding-root-canal-dr-alleman-dds/
    I hope you find this helpful. I have managed to eliminate all my gum issues and have helped quite a few others do the same and I haven’t had a cavity in more years than I can remember!
    If you do searches on these different things on this forum you will learn just what they do and why they will be really helpful to your healing.

and if you choose to shop at www.Iherb.com enter coupon code BAR967 at the checkout and receive $5 off your first order.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Carolin (26th March 2012), CdnSirian (25th March 2012), conk (11th September 2012), Czarek (11th April 2012), Dawn (14th April 2012), Eram (21st April 2012), Holly Lindin (27th December 2012), janette (13th October 2021), TargeT (21st March 2012)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member Rantaak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 times in 360 posts

Neat! I knew I was on to something!

I brush my teeth maybe once every few months... Like if I'm going out with an attractive lady (other than my partner) [sometimes]

The dentists are always impressed with my teeth. I've never had the gall to tell them how rarely I brush! It probably helps that I have very little processed sugars in my diet.

Somehow, I feel like many things that we believe we must absolutely do in order to function are actually just behavioral and chemical impositions, brought upon us by pop culture archons with nefarious motives. The same applies to what we believe about health, smoking, habits, lesbian sex, schizophrenia, the list goes on. It does take a brave soul to move from the heart with all of the conflicting statements and warnings being pelleted at the mind by societal and cultural mechanisms.
    By Seeking You May Find. By Doing You May Become.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rantaak For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (7th September 2014), Dawn (14th April 2012), Eram (21st April 2012), Holly Lindin (27th December 2012), janette (13th October 2021)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

I agree that sugars themselves have no action on the teeth, but one of the most prominent oral bacteria is lactobacillus acidophilus. This bacterium metabolises sugars like glucose and lactose into lactic acid, which does attack the tooth enamel, though it's a relatively weak acid.

It's a bit strange to say that sugars don't harm the teeth though, on par with saying dousing your house in petrol won't burn it down. They're both certainly a cause, if admittedly an indirect cause. Sugars themselves might not do anything, but they can be used by oral bacteria to do it.

The thing about acid is it reacts with base compounds in the tooth enamel and the top layer of enamel liquifies because of it. If you eat something acidic, therefore, and immediately brush your teeth you're actually doing more harm than good, because while that enamel is in its liquescence, the brush actually brushes it off the tooth. Saliva is full of similar compounds so that as the mouth waters, the saliva eventually neutralises the acid and allows the tooth enamel to resettle.

If you disturb this process by brushing your teeth too soon, counter-intuitive though it sounds, you will do more harm than good by removing the enamel for good. Human saliva, though, is only weakly alkali and so it takes a relatively long time for it to bring the mouth PH back into balance (of course, how long depends upon the quantity and strength of the particular acid). One of the compounds found both in tooth enamel and in the saliva is sodium bicarbonate. Maybe that's why it makes great tooth powder (that and its soft, powdery form which makes it a great soft abrasive). It also can be used after acidic meals to re-adjust the mouth's PH. To do so, take a pinch and move it gently around your mouth. There's no need to move it around your mouth vigorously, softly and gently is the best way.

Once you've done that, you will be free to brush your teeth without danger of brushing away the enamel disrupted by the acid. The sodium bicarbonate, strengthening the base property of the saliva, will coax the enamel into resettling. That's a normal, biological process and if you do this you're just strengthening your mouth's own, natural mechanisms for maintaining health. I generally leave 5 minutes between finishing the rinse and starting brushing just to be sure. I hope this information helps somebody, I know my teeth have never felt so great since I gave up toothpaste. I rinse with sodium bicarbonate and brush with it too (though I add myrrh essential oil, but it's really not necessary).

-------------------------------------------

Dawn, I'm not sure what bar soap is. Is it just as it sounds, the stuff that comes in bars? I'm not sure if you've tried oil-pulling (it's written about on this forum) but I saw a site speculating that the reason it works is the oil interacts with the alkali compounds in human saliva to form a soap, and that the reason it works to clean the mouth is because of that transformation into soap.

The reason soaps work is because they are compounds made by fusing a polar molecule to a non-polar molecule. In the case of oil-pulling, they are fused by the mechanical action of swishing. The non-polar molecule (the oil) attaches itself to to the bacteria in the mouth, while the polar molecule (the alkali compounds in human saliva) dissolve themselves in water. By this mechanism, oily organisms like bacteria are dragged out of the mouth by normally lipophobic water. The soap basically allows us to make an emulsion of the rinsing water and the bacteria. It gives us a way of grabbing onto them and pulling them out of the mouth.

I just wanted to add this because in your post you refer to the benefits of using soap in the mouth. The mechanism of soap would definitely do everything your ascribe to it. Of course, different soaps are going to have 'extra' chemicals in them so you maybe don't want to swig from your Fairy Liquid (although why not, if you don't swallow it? lol), but soap in the basic, chemical sense will definitely do what you say it will do.
    Last edited by Seikou-Kishi; 11th April 2012 at 10:34.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

Carmen (28th September 2012), Dawn (14th April 2012), DoubleHelix (23rd September 2012), Eram (21st April 2012), janette (13th October 2021), Limor Wolf (14th April 2012)

11. Link to Post #66
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

Heritage: African Black Soap, made from palm ash, tamarind extract, tar and plantain peel has been used in Africa for centuries to treat eczema, acne, oily skin, psoriasis, and other skin ailments. Historical references to shea butter, a staple of African pharmacology, date back to the reported shea butter caravans of Cleopatra's Egypt
    http://www.iherb.com/Nubian-Heritage...Bar/11242?at=0

http://www.cleopatraschoice.com/clc-0009.html

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

Dawn (14th April 2012), Eram (21st April 2012), janette (13th October 2021)

13. Link to Post #67
    Australia Avalon Member Christine roby's Avatar
    Thanks

For many years I brushed my teeth with just water as something in toothpaste literaly makes me gag especially in the morning I didn't know there was anything thing wrong with toothpaste until recently I also once a week give them a good scrub with mms makes them feel really clean I have been like this from my early teens and I have to say I have no cavities really white teeth and even still have my wisdom teeth I always thought I was just lucky as all my friends were always off to the dentist and they would always comment on what nice teeth I have even now and I'm 52years old after reading these posts I realize I have already being doing what has now been advised and now it all makes sence

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Christine roby For This Post:

Dawn (14th April 2012), Eram (21st April 2012), janette (13th October 2021), Limor Wolf (14th April 2012), TargeT (11th April 2012)

15. Link to Post #68
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Christine roby (here)
    For many years I brushed my teeth with just water as something in toothpaste literaly makes me gag especially in the morning I didn't know there was anything thing wrong with toothpaste until recently I also once a week give them a good scrub with mms makes them feel really clean I have been like this from my early teens and I have to say I have no cavities really white teeth and even still have my wisdom teeth I always thought I was just lucky as all my friends were always off to the dentist and they would always comment on what nice teeth I have even now and I'm 52years old after reading these posts I realize I have already being doing what has now been advised and now it all makes sence
    Good proof that your intuition will lead you in the right direction

though perhaps there are other contributing factors, a low sugar diet will certainly help (to include grain based carbs).
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Dawn (14th April 2012), Eram (21st April 2012), janette (13th October 2021)

17. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 times in 1,149 posts

So sorry I have not been a good host to you all on this thread. I'm just becoming involved with Avalon again after a horrendous tax audit which took months of my time. What wonderful contributions evenyone has added here. Thank you so much. In particular I'd like to thank you Seikou-Kishi for your information about hardening teeth enamel before brushing. I never knew this and have brushed off quite a bit of enamel at the gum line on the right side of my mouth. I am being much more gentle these days, and there is no discomfort there... but my teeth have definitely been harmed by vigorous brushing. Now I know the care needed. Good info!

Quote Seikou-Kishi: Dawn, I'm not sure what bar soap is. Is it just as it sounds, the stuff that comes in bars?
    I WAS using the hard square bars of soap you can purchase made by Dr. Bronner. My favorite flavor was his peppermint soap. However, that being said... I am on a very fun and very steep learning curve about our symbiotic relationship with bacteria. Based on this information I have added whey to my tooth cleaning process, which should get rid of any h-pylori and other pathogens in the mouth. This is because bacillus-acidophiles kills h-pylori. In fact a diet rich in various fermented foods will cure stomach ulcers for this same reason. It is h-pylori which causes tooth cavities and gum disease. Here is a link to my thread about this: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...hat-you-think-

Meanwhile, your wonderful info about the importance of alkalizing teeth before you brush them is a missing key for me... and I am changing my routine to include baking soda in order to assist my body in hardening my tooth enamel before any cleaning procedure.

Rantaak and Christine Roby: From what you have reported I would venture a guess that you have very healthy gut flora, unfortunately a rarity in today's modern world. This would mean that these micro-organisms have defended your teeth and your entire body for you very effectively since your birth.

I really like your posts because they give hope to me. I am doing a 2 year protocol to correct damage from a leaky gut issue. As I have ventured onto a path designed to do this, my teeth and the health of all tissues in my mouth has changed dramatically for the better. I still brush my teeth because I was taught to, however they no longer seem to need it. Perhaps your experience of life is one that I will share sooner than later.
    Last edited by Dawn; 14th April 2012 at 08:15.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Eram (21st April 2012), Holly Lindin (27th December 2012), janette (13th October 2021), Limor Wolf (14th April 2012), Seikou-Kishi (15th April 2012)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

I have been using Dr Bronners liquid mint soap for my teeth for the past 2-3 weeks and find my gums are more sensitive now to brushing......also two of my back molars are more sensitive to hot and cold foods.......any idea's what I may have done here?? is this coincidence or has the change done something to my gums?? any idea's appreciated

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Dawn (16th April 2012), Eram (21st April 2012), janette (13th October 2021)

21. Link to Post #71
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

What I read on the label and notice is Citric Acid and Retained Glycerin

http://www.vitacost.com/Dr-Bronners-...rmint-32-fl-oz

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,790 times in 463 posts

lol I use baking soda xx

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pugwash84 For This Post:

25. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 times in 258 posts

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    So sorry I have not been a good host to you all on this thread. I'm just becoming involved with Avalon again after a horrendous tax audit which took months of my time. What wonderful contributions evenyone has added here. Thank you so much. In particular I'd like to thank you Seikou-Kishi for your information about hardening teeth enamel before brushing. I never knew this and have brushed off quite a bit of enamel at the gum line on the right side of my mouth. I am being much more gentle these days, and there is no discomfort there... but my teeth have definitely been harmed by vigorous brushing. Now I know the care needed. Good info!

Quote Seikou-Kishi: Dawn, I'm not sure what bar soap is. Is it just as it sounds, the stuff that comes in bars?
    I WAS using the hard square bars of soap you can purchase made by Dr. Bronner. My favorite flavor was his peppermint soap. However, that being said... I am on a very fun and very steep learning curve about our symbiotic relationship with bacteria. Based on this information I have added whey to my tooth cleaning process, which should get rid of any h-pylori and other pathogens in the mouth. This is because bacillus-acidophiles kills h-pylori. In fact a diet rich in various fermented foods will cure stomach ulcers for this same reason. It is h-pylori which causes tooth cavities and gum disease. Here is a link to my thread about this: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...hat-you-think-

Meanwhile, your wonderful info about the importance of alkalizing teeth before you brush them is a missing key for me... and I am changing my routine to include baking soda in order to assist my body in hardening my tooth enamel before any cleaning procedure.

Rantaak and Christine Roby: From what you have reported I would venture a guess that you have very healthy gut flora, unfortunately a rarity in today's modern world. This would mean that these micro-organisms have defended your teeth and your entire body for you very effectively since your birth.

I really like your posts because they give hope to me. I am doing a 2 year protocol to correct damage from a leaky gut issue. As I have ventured onto a path designed to do this, my teeth and the health of all tissues in my mouth has changed dramatically for the better. I still brush my teeth because I was taught to, however they no longer seem to need it. Perhaps your experience of life is one that I will share sooner than later.
    Hello all! Thank you to everyone for their wonderful contributions to this thread and especially to Dawn for starting it ! Ok so for years I have been using Tom's fluoride free tooth paste but it contains glycerin. The anti-glycerin argument that i heard on here made sense to me so I decided to try Dr. Bronners bar soap (peppermint flavor) and I brushed with it for the first time this morning. The flavor isn't as good as glycerin toothpastes but it really wasn't that bad either and flavor is a really low priority for me at this point. I also bought baking soda to combine with the bar soap. A few questions for anybody who is knowledgable about this subject:

1) Is it good to combine baking soda and bar soap when brushing?

2) I also bought peroxide for rising and whitening purposes. Is peroxide harmful to healthy bacteria?

Oh and one comment:

A good electric toothbrush can really cut down on receding gums because you don't feel like you have to brush as hard.

Thanks again to everyone!

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AlternativeInfoJunkie For This Post:

27. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Hey AlternativeInfoJunkie......Tom's also has SLS (sodium lauryl sulphate) which is not good for us even in our shampoos!!

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Alekahn (23rd April 2012), AlternativeInfoJunkie (14th April 2012), Dawn (16th April 2012), Eram (21st April 2012), janette (13th October 2021)

29. Link to Post #75
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,612 times in 21,525 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    I'm picking up some liquid Tooth soap

http://toothsoap.com/clean-your-teeth-with-tooth-soap/

Flavored with ec. oils, I'm almost out of vicco!
    I've just started using ToothSoap - it's three ingredients are
    1. organic extra virgin olive oil
    2. organic coconut oil
    3. essential oil
    I wonder if using that to brush my teeth is anything like oil pulling (except that I don't do it for as long - perhaps I should)?

I like it - using the "cinammon shreds" flavor.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Dawn (16th April 2012), Eram (21st April 2012), Holly Lindin (27th December 2012), janette (13th October 2021)

31. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    I'm picking up some liquid Tooth soap

http://toothsoap.com/clean-your-teeth-with-tooth-soap/

Flavored with ec. oils, I'm almost out of vicco!
    I've just started using ToothSoap - it's three ingredients are
    1. organic extra virgin olive oil
    2. organic coconut oil
    3. essential oil
    I wonder if using that to brush my teeth is anything like oil pulling (except that I don't do it for as long - perhaps I should)?

I like it - using the "cinammon shreds" flavor.
    How is it soap without a base component? It must become soap in the mouth by mechanical action on base compounds in the saliva, in which case it is functionally identical to oil pulling.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

Dawn (16th April 2012), Eram (21st April 2012), janette (13th October 2021), ThePythonicCow (15th April 2012)

33. Link to Post #77
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,612 times in 21,525 posts

Quote Posted by Seikou-Kishi (here)
    How is it soap without a base component? It must become soap in the mouth by mechanical action on base compounds in the saliva, in which case it is functionally identical to oil pulling.
    After a minute or two of brushing and slurshing around, it becomes all soapy and foamy -- so I suspect you're right.

===

Post Scriptum:

Oops - I missed a key word on the ingredient label.

The olive oil is saponified. This means it is mixed with a base, such as Lye (NaOH) for hard soaps, or potassium hydroxide (KOH) for soft soaps. This produces heat, soap and glycerin.

This also explains how the shreds (look like one inch soft white strings of soap) remain solid at room temperature. A simple mix of coconut, olive and other oils would (I presume) be liquid at room temperature. Pure coconut oil will solidify at cooler room temperatures, and melt in a warmer room. Olive oil freezes in the refrigerator, but is liquid at any ordinary room temperature.

So Toothsoap shreds will naturally have glycerin, as a product of the saponfication. They just don't have added glycerin.

Hmm ... maybe I should try the liquid, whip, or gel forms of Toothsoap as well ... might be less glycerin.

P.P.S. -- all the ToothSoaps have saponified olive oil -- the more liquid forms add water .
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 15th April 2012 at 16:42.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Dawn (16th April 2012), Eram (21st April 2012), janette (13th October 2021), Seikou-Kishi (17th April 2012)

35. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,209 times in 1,064 posts
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

37. Link to Post #79
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,058 times in 909 posts

this is the most important thread!
    thanks Dawn and all you other posters...

I have used Kingfisher toothpaste for many years which is fluoride free but I just found it contains glycerine....
    dr bronners soap is on order...

cheers

meat

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Eram (21st April 2012), janette (13th October 2021)

39. Link to Post #80
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

OK people, do you want to see something that will make you WANT to clean your teeth every day? Then watch this video. After watching the video I prayed to God that night to never punish me by making me reincarnate as a poor person in India.

http://devour.com/video/the-dentist-of-jaipur/index.php

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cilka For This Post:

Eram (21st April 2012), janette (13th October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast