Thread: Healthy Teeth - Or How Toothpaste Causes Most Dental Problems

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,210 times in 1,149 posts

Default Re: Healthy Teeth - Or How Toothpaste Causes Most Dental Problems

Quote Nearing:
    Article: The systemic theory of dental caries
    Wow Nearing! Thank you so much. As I mentioned, I began a diet which has no carbohydrated or sugars other than those available in leafy greens and protein sources about 3 months ago. During the past 6 weeks I have agressively added probiotics and living foods to this diet. The results in my mouth have been astounding!

No longer do I need to brush my teeth, though I do in the evening as a long standing habit. My teeth feel as though they have just been polished all day long. There is no build up of bacteria or calculus on them, and my breath is fresh all the time. My gums have also become 'tight' against my teeth.

I am 60 years old and so this change is wonderful and remarkable. Previously, like most 'older people' my gums had developed 'pockets' between the tissue and the teeth where bacteria liked to hide and built up between brushing/flossing. Now... no gum pockets at all.

Thank you for sharing this information. Now, if someone would just develop a way for us to regrow our teeth that would really be a blessing. I lost my front teeth in an accident 43 years ago... I wish I had my own front teeth. I can really identify with the classic song, 'All I Want for Christmas is My 2 Front Teeth'

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Carmen (28th September 2012), DoubleHelix (23rd September 2012), Eram (28th September 2012), Holly Lindin (27th December 2012), Isthatso (16th April 2012), janette (13th October 2021), meeradas (16th April 2012), modwiz (21st April 2012), penn (2nd October 2012), TargeT (4th September 2012), tessie999 (6th September 2012)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks

I'm going to post an update here as a guide post to people who might need a personal story to direct them. When I do this I am not complaining about my health, I am passing along my experience so that others may benefit from it.

As mentioned in the above post, I had an accident which knocked one front tooth out, and killed my other one when I was 17 years old. (44 years ago). The dead tooth recieved a root canal at the time and I have kept an eye on it... and have been using MMS as a mouthwash each evening as a bacterial preventative.

About 6 months ago I found there were signs of infection visable with X-ray and requested the dentist do an extraction... she refused. Since then I have allowed the situation to ride with no further action on my part.

Over the past 6 years I have experienced deteriorating eyesight. I also had a series of sinus infections (no longer an obvious problem) about 10 years ago. Today I had a session with my favorite healer of choice, Stefan Voin. Sefan uses an Aura Meter for diagnosis of problems in the body. Then he uses a complex set up of radionics, plasma tubes, crystals and LEDs for treatment.

He discovered that my eyes were infected with 4 virulent virus and bacterial infections. (no wonder my sight had become blurry and it was hard to focus!) The root cause turned out to be a certain kind of staphylococcus b. bacteria which forms in infected teeth. This bacteria had made a home above the old root canal in my sinus, and from there had spread into my eyes, ears, and brain. So, I am off to find a good dentist. In this moment I believe I will set up something with the dental clinic Dr. Clark used to recommend when she was alive. They are across the US border in Tijuana. A new adventure is about to begin in my life. By the way, according to Stefan Voin I am now infection free and will remain that way as long as I use oregano oil on my toothbrush each day.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

DoubleHelix (23rd September 2012), Eram (21st April 2012), janette (13th October 2021), kanishk (21st April 2012), modwiz (21st April 2012), TargeT (4th September 2012), tessie999 (6th September 2012)

5. Link to Post #83
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,058 times in 909 posts

got my dr bronners... it contains glycerine......???

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Dawn (4th September 2012), Eram (21st April 2012), janette (13th October 2021), kanishk (21st April 2012)

7. Link to Post #84
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Great thread, thanks Dawn :-)

Teeeeeth !

N
    N

8. Link to Post #85
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

Dawn (4th September 2012), Eram (28th September 2012), janette (13th October 2021)

10. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Dawn — I have a recipe you might be interested in. I've made it myself (my first batch matured) and I wanted to make sure it was any good before I posted it.

If you want to ensure your oral hygeine products are unadulterated, there is scarcely a better way than to make them yourself. If you wish to do so, you will need 295g caustic soda (when you weigh it out, use a bowl you don't mind losing), 800ml high grade olive oil, 800ml sunflower oil (I use almond oil), 615g coconut oil or vegetable fat and 900ml of water, preferably distilled, otherwise bottled. In addition, any essential oils to give flavour/scent (how much will depend on the individual oils; I used myrrh (which is antisceptic), lemon balm (anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal) and spearmint (smells nice, also used for gum health)

So in a large bucket, mix the caustic soda and the water. It is essential to add the soda to the water and not the other way around; caustic soda reacts with water and produces a lot of heat; if you add water to soda, rather than the other way around, it will be a violent reaction.

Once it's mixed, in a large stewpan (or similar) heat the coconut oil or vegetable fat until it melts, and then add the olive oil and almond or sunflower oil. Once mixed, pour into the bucket with the caustic soda solution. Add any essential oils you're using. Stir for 40 minutes.

Once the time has passed, divide it up amongst your moulds and leave it somewhere it will remain warm for a full day. Once it has set, take the soap out of the moulds and leave it to dry for six weeks, after which time you can cut it into bars and leave it to dry.

Now I have more soap than I know what to do with, but I do know exactly what went into it :-)

And it tastes nice too :D

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

Dawn (4th September 2012), Eram (28th September 2012), janette (13th October 2021), Marin (4th September 2012)

12. Link to Post #87
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,617 times in 21,526 posts

Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    He discovered that my eyes were infected with 4 virulent virus and bacterial infections. (no wonder my sight had become blurry and it was hard to focus!) The root cause turned out to be a certain kind of staphylococcus b. bacteria which forms in infected teeth. This bacteria had made a home above the old root canal in my sinus, and from there had spread into my eyes, ears, and brain. So, I am off to find a good dentist.
    So ... how did it go, Dawn ?
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Dawn (4th September 2012), Eram (28th September 2012)

14. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

He discovered that my eyes were infected with 4 virulent virus and bacterial infections. (no wonder my sight had become blurry and it was hard to focus!) The root cause turned out to be a certain kind of staphylococcus b. bacteria which forms in infected teeth. This bacteria had made a home above the old root canal in my sinus, and from there had spread into my eyes, ears, and brain. So, I am off to find a good dentist. In this moment I believe I will set up something with the dental clinic Dr. Clark used to recommend when she was alive. They are across the US border in Tijuana. A new adventure is about to begin in my life. By the way, according to Stefan Voin I am now infection free and will remain that way as long as I use oregano oil on my toothbrush each day.
    Until you get things fixed I would keep up with the MMS oral wash as well as internally. There is every possibility that the staph that is affecting your eyes could be handled by MMS. You might also want to consider a product made by Dr Christopher called Eyebright.

When it comes to selecting a Dentist you will be interested to read this article which provides info on some of the best dental procedures available. There is also a link to find a dentist who does it in your area.

http://www.healthsalon.org/478/biomi...r-alleman-dds/

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Dawn (4th September 2012), Eram (28th September 2012), janette (13th October 2021)

16. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Quote Quote Posted by Dawn (here)
    He discovered that my eyes were infected with 4 virulent virus and bacterial infections. (no wonder my sight had become blurry and it was hard to focus!) The root cause turned out to be a certain kind of staphylococcus b. bacteria which forms in infected teeth. This bacteria had made a home above the old root canal in my sinus, and from there had spread into my eyes, ears, and brain. So, I am off to find a good dentist.
    Quote Paul: So ... how did it go, Dawn ?

OK.. it's been a few months and an update might help some of you who are facing this type of situation.

I found a wonderful dentist who has had similar accidents to mine and has had to deal with his own body's reaction to the toxic practices of modern dentistry. In self defense, he had to learn how to recover from his own dental situation. His practice is based upon helping people like me recover. He not only has the most bio-compatible pain killers and other needed supplies, but he has also taken extensive courses in dental acupuncture. !! Finally a branch of dentistry recognizes that the roots of all teeth are directly tied in with the meridians of the body, where prana and life force flow.

In my case, a former dentist had hammered a metal rod into my skull from inside my front tooth, where he did a root canal. This rod acted as an acupuncture needle in my 'conception vessel'. This vessel connects directly into the front 4 teeth and feeds prana to all the main organs (liver, spleen, kidneys, stomach, pancreas) as well as main glands of the body (thyroid, thymus, pineal). All these systems were failing in my body... all at the same time! Although I was doing a lot for my health, the metal rod in my skull was undermining all my efforts. Among other things, my skull had begun to dissolve and no longer showed up on x-rays in the usual way. Several x-rays taken showed my skull as 'invisible' with teeth floating in the space where my upper jaw should have been.

So.. how was this corrected? Well first, all toxic dentistry was removed including the old root canal and the metal rod. Then my body began to 'unwind' from the long-term abuse in the system and I felt really ill for about 2 months. My dentist did acupuncture sessions on me to counteract this. In order to make the acupuncture as potent as possible he also injected homeopathic medicine into the affected acupuncture meridians. When he first began, I had no kidney pulse what-so-ever, and he mentioned that by Chinese medical standards I should be dead. 3 months later I am pretty darn healthy. He has directly told me that, at the beginning of treatment, he was not sure I would live long enough to heal from the situation.

The issue for me now is how to repair my smile. Perhaps because of the abuse of my body by former dentistry it has become very sensitive and shows an allergic reaction to most dental materials, including the temporary 'flipper plate' which allows me to look like I have front teeth. The solution to repair my smile is not clear yet. So I have a gap toothed smile most of the time (except when I can bear to wear the toxic flipper). At least my health is back. I can wait for a good smile repairing solution to show itself.

In this 3 month period I did go to Peru to spend some time with a shaman. I was told by a natural healer to go 'kill what is trying to kill you before it succeeds'.... This trip worked as a wonderful exorcism as well as a physical 'reset'. ...... but.... that is another story
    Last edited by Dawn; 4th September 2012 at 06:46.

17. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

Buck (4th September 2012), Carmen (28th September 2012), DoubleHelix (23rd September 2012), enfoldedblue (4th September 2012), Eram (28th September 2012), GarethBKK (4th September 2012), Holly Lindin (27th December 2012), janette (13th October 2021), leavesoftrees (4th September 2012), Limor Wolf (4th September 2012), Marin (4th September 2012), Marsila (4th September 2012), meat suit (4th September 2012), nottelling (4th September 2012), Reirrac (4th September 2012), Swan (4th September 2012), ThePythonicCow (4th September 2012)

18. Link to Post #90
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

God Dawn, I have not read this thread thoroughly, so, I am not familliar with the details, I hope that you're on the road to full recovery, you were sure ain't given up! good for you! . one of the things visible in your picture is that you are smiling with your eyes, and convey warmth and pleasantness. it could have been interesting to hear about the healer in Peru. another story, maybe.. but, another insight as well. Take good care ~ Limor

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Eram (28th September 2012), janette (13th October 2021), Marin (4th September 2012)

20. Link to Post #91
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm trying to get to grips with all this teeth-cleaning info, but keep wondering what's the point when I have a mouth full of amalgam fillings and metal root canals. I'm starting to think the cheapest and easiest solution might be to have all my teeth removed and move to a liquid diet. My wife loves me enough to put up with dentures in a glass.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GarethBKK For This Post:

Eram (28th September 2012), janette (13th October 2021)

22. Link to Post #92
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I found a wonderful dentist who has had similar accidents to mine and has had to deal with his own body's reaction to the toxic practices of modern dentistry. In self defense, he had to learn how to recover from his own dental situation. His practice is based upon helping people like me recover. He not only has the most bio-compatible pain killers and other needed supplies, but he has also taken extensive courses in dental acupuncture. !! Finally a branch of dentistry recognizes that the roots of all teeth are directly tied in with the meridians of the body, where prana and life force flow.
    Excellent - you found a decent dentist. Thank-you for the good news.

My health had not gotten as bad, but I too needed a good dentist, and found one. I've had an implant and a root canal removed (already feeling better) and have three more root canals to go. I too face the question of what to put in their place.

Damnable dentistry ... root canals and (earlier in my life) mercury fillings. Western medicine has taken a turn for the dark side I'm afraid, along with several other Western institutions.

May your health blossom once again.

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

DoubleHelix (23rd September 2012), Eram (28th September 2012), janette (13th October 2021), Limor Wolf (5th September 2012), Marin (4th September 2012), spiritwind (28th September 2012), TargeT (4th September 2012)

24. Link to Post #93
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Excellent - you found a decent dentist. Thank-you for the good news.

My health had not gotten as bad, but I too needed a good dentist, and found one. I've had an implant and a root canal removed (already feeling better) and have three more root canals to go. I too face the question of what to put in their place.

Damnable dentistry ... root canals and (earlier in my life) mercury fillings. Western medicine has taken a turn for the dark side I'm afraid, along with several other Western institutions.

May your health blossom once again.
    our bodies seem very accepting of Titanium, perhaps that is the "fix" material? I'm suprized it's not mentioned in dentistry more.

I used some titanium based sunscreen last week while in oregon... unfortunately I wasn't aware of how effective it is, I have some rather interesting tan "lines" (smears) now.. haha
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

26. Link to Post #94
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    our bodies seem very accepting of Titanium, perhaps that is the "fix" material?
    The implant I just had removed was titanium. The toxic reaction to it had destroyed a noticeable chunk of my jaw bone and, based on the immediate improvement in my sense of well being once it was removed, that destroyed bone had been the primary cause of the toxins that had been causing ills in my body the last the last few years.

I might still tolerate titanium against the skin or even inside the mouth, but not implanted in my bones.

If I were to have another implant, I'd most likely end up using ceramic or oxidized zirconium. I doubt I'll ever have another implant however.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

DoubleHelix (23rd September 2012), Eram (28th September 2012), janette (13th October 2021), Limor Wolf (5th September 2012), Marin (4th September 2012), TargeT (4th September 2012), tessie999 (6th September 2012)

28. Link to Post #95
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Interesting, I wonder what implications that brings to the hip & knee replacement patients,, its my understanding all of those use titanium for bone bonding.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Eram (28th September 2012), janette (13th October 2021), tessie999 (6th September 2012)

30. Link to Post #96
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Interesting, I wonder what implications that brings to the hip & knee replacement patients,, its my understanding all of those use titanium for bone bonding.
    Apparently many (most?) people do OK with titanium bone implants, dental or hip.

Also my problem might not have been the titanium itself, initially at least, but perhaps rather an improperly cleaned out tooth socket when it was pulled ... hard to know.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Eram (28th September 2012), janette (13th October 2021), TargeT (4th September 2012)

32. Link to Post #97
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I will try the vicco toothpaste. Thank you for the info.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Virgo For This Post:

34. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

Replying to the comments about titanium. Actually this is NOT A SAFE metal to have in the body. The medical profession is ceasing its use in patients after a number have died from titanium poisoning according to my up-to-date dentist. However the dental profession is continuing to use it at this time even though crystaline zirconium implants and caps are available.

The problem of ANY METAL at ALL in the mouth is that it conducts electricity... and since all teeth are in direct contact with the electrical meridian system in the body this causes severe medical problems. Most people with root canals or metal fillings do not realize that their other medical problems are actually being caused by their dentistry. And the dentist associations are really afraid to admit this or they would be open to law suits galore. Only a small part of the dental profession is continuing to grow and discover what is really happening and what to do about it. My dentist is missing most of the molars on the upper left side of his own jaw and has not had them replaced because he has had so many personal health problems due to his personal dentistry in the past.

This is totally aside from the actual poisoning from mercury amalgums, nickle poisoning (such as I experienced recently with my toxic dentistry), and/or titanium poisoning. So... if you have metal in your mouth this is likely or even definitely going to eventually cause health problems for you. How your ill health manifests depends on which teeth are effected and how your dentist handled repairs.

For me... having a broken smile is a small price to pay for being alive and having my health back! I must admit that I wear the plastic temporary 'flipper', which I am allergic to, in some social situations so that others will not judge me by my missing front teeth. And I'm certainly not going to change out my Avalon photo for a current gap-toothed one... still.. I am ALIVE!!
    Last edited by Dawn; 5th September 2012 at 08:24.

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dawn For This Post:

conk (9th September 2012), DoubleHelix (23rd September 2012), Eram (28th September 2012), janette (13th October 2021), Limor Wolf (5th September 2012), MargueriteBee (26th December 2012), tessie999 (6th September 2012), ThePythonicCow (12th September 2012)

36. Link to Post #99
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

Quote Posted by GarethBKK (here)
    I'm trying to get to grips with all this teeth-cleaning info, but keep wondering what's the point when I have a mouth full of amalgam fillings and metal root canals. I'm starting to think the cheapest and easiest solution might be to have all my teeth removed and move to a liquid diet. My wife loves me enough to put up with dentures in a glass.
    no kidding, i'd do that. it's much better than the health problems that will eventually develop from mercury poisoning and infected root canals. most people who suffer from arthritis or various other problems would never look to their teeth as the source. it's better to be toothless and healthy than sick all the time or dead.

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Dawn (5th September 2012), DoubleHelix (23rd September 2012), Eram (28th September 2012), janette (13th October 2021), tessie999 (6th September 2012), ThePythonicCow (12th September 2012)

38. Link to Post #100
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 times in 220 posts

I just wanted to share that I found this new toothpaste that is glycerin and fluoride free. I am using it and my teeth feel so clean and smooth! It's called earthpaste from Redmond.

(I am not in any way affiliated with them)

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skyflower For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast