+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 12 31 LastLast

Thread: What technologies, activities or concepts will be made obsolete by Free Energy

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

Default Re: What technologies, activities or concepts will be made obsolete by Free Energy

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    Hello <8>,

I imagine that the "heavy machinery" business will shift a lot to building space craft and "colony pods"... possibly "terra-forming" if we find a way to get approval from the land. But one instant improvement with Free Energy would be as you say replacing the fossil fuel, resulting in "zero pollution".

Not sure if it works, but I'd like to imagine that the oil and the water could be replaced with magnetic fields. They seem much more clean and easy to come by if you have abundant energy.
    It's clear for me who have workt a lot wid machinery, that free energi whould change the world in a way it's really hard to amagine.
    But the part i can amagine is that if people did the things they love to work wid and we all shared, it would be close to paradise.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to <8> For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (1st September 2011), Joseph McAree (15th November 2013), Marsila (1st September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), modwiz (6th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (1st September 2011), Tane Mahuta (1st September 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

Default Re: What technologies, activities or concepts will be made obsolete by Free Energy

This is a great topic but mind boggling to say the least. Imagine this because it's truth up close and personal:

There is not a single industry known today that would remain. All is to be changed and quickly. Beyond your wildest imagination. Pretty exciting, eh? Yes, yes, yes! You shall soon see this for yourself. A marvelous work and a wonder! Coming soon... I have seen this new Universe. And so it is... xoxox

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

<8> (1st September 2011), Gardener (29th October 2011), Joseph McAree (15th November 2013), Limor Wolf (16th October 2012), Magnus (4th September 2011), Marsila (1st September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), modwiz (6th September 2011), mosquito (6th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (1st September 2011), Tane Mahuta (1st September 2011), Terra (1st September 2011), zebowho (19th October 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

When we bring energy into this place, we have no idea what comes from wherever, in what form in the place it comes from. How does it leave this other space, what was it before it came here?
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

<8> (1st September 2011), Joseph McAree (15th November 2013), Limor Wolf (16th October 2012), Lord Sidious (1st September 2011), Marianne (1st September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), modwiz (6th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (1st September 2011), Tane Mahuta (1st September 2011)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Thanks ILie ....A interesting prospect and I like most on here can't wait for free energy and the change of social protocals, hopefully eliminating elites and banksters and ushering a breed of ethical polititions who lead by example not for power/profit......These paradigm changes have happened a lot of times thru history from huntergathers to farmers, anciant empires ,dark age, religious turmoils, rennaisance, age of enlightenment ,industrial revelution , analogue , to the digital age and beyond and many more.....Luddittes in all eras have been scared of the future , but their fears in the main are resigned to history as most peoples lives are inproved little by little...But always at the expence of a rich elite pulling the strings and manipulating wars etc , the plebs ( us) are usually the ones doing most of the work and dieing...

Anyway I digress when I was at school in the 70's we were comming to the end of the industrial age in Brittain and we being told then that work would be a thing of the past and machines would do most manual/office work leaving the masses to enjoy more leisure time, boy did they get that wrong and the average working hours here have gone up..This is a interesting little film showing how modern banking was going to be introduced ib 1969, note there was not much thought to what was to become of the human workers already employed in the industry, just more proffit and progress........

Whan the new paradigm does arrive we have to be very carefull, because the elites will not be in the fields doing their bit towards society, it will be us , they will still exploit the youth with paediphile rings and devil worship so the fight for justice for all humanity is still a long way off....But free energy would be a great start...Cheers Steve
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 1st September 2011 at 15:52.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Joseph McAree (15th November 2013), Lord Sidious (1st September 2011), Marsila (1st September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), Miller (3rd September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (1st September 2011), Tane Mahuta (1st September 2011)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    My dream is that replicators will be available...
    Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

<8> (1st September 2011), Lord Sidious (1st September 2011), Marianne (1st September 2011), Marsila (1st September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (1st September 2011), Tane Mahuta (1st September 2011)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

Quote Posted by Darla Ken Jensen Pearce (here)
    This is a great topic but mind boggling to say the least. Imagine this because it's truth up close and personal:

There is not a single industry known today that would remain. All is to be changed and quickly. Beyond your wildest imagination. Pretty exciting, eh? Yes, yes, yes! You shall soon see this for yourself. A marvelous work and a wonder! Coming soon... I have seen this new Universe. And so it is... xoxox
    wow wow and wow... I just love your post...))

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to <8> For This Post:

Joseph McAree (15th November 2013), Marsila (1st September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (1st September 2011), Tane Mahuta (1st September 2011)

13. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 873 posts

All education institutions will be gone. Parents and children could spent their time together as long as they want to. Children of all ages would learn on the go through direct hands on experience. No more classrooms! Whole universe would become one great experimentation laboratory without limits. Some accidents could happen But with no limits to energy use it would be easy to mop up any mess. Cleaning your own mess is very good experience
    Last edited by Robert J. Niewiadomski; 1st September 2011 at 14:22. Reason: spelling
    Best wishes and free energy to all
    Robert

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

<8> (1st September 2011), Isthatso (1st March 2012), Joseph McAree (15th November 2013), Limor Wolf (16th October 2012), Lord Sidious (1st September 2011), Marsila (1st September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), modwiz (6th September 2011), Seikou-Kishi (1st September 2011), Tane Mahuta (1st September 2011), zebowho (19th October 2011)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Blacklight43's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,900 times in 245 posts

With the advent of FE I see the elimination of Power plants and the monsterous smart grid and evil smart meters.
    I plan on living long enough to see this...and so it is!

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blacklight43 For This Post:

Joseph McAree (15th November 2013), Limor Wolf (16th October 2012), Lord Sidious (1st September 2011), Marsila (1st September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (1st September 2011), Tane Mahuta (1st September 2011)

17. Link to Post #29
    Ilie Pandia

Hello Robert,

Good point about the education. I didn't think of that! Hopefully there will still be teachers but no "institutions" and no classrooms. So learning will be greatly transformed too. Parents will be parents and not moms and dads "with a career" or "with double jobs" or "with late hours".

Another thing that will be obsolete is the concept of "being the boss of someone", or "being in a position of power". So all the CEOs and company... sorry but you'll need to find something else to occupy your time with. This may be tough one... as most of us would tend to cling to our apparent power. Perhaps not here at Avalon, but in general.

Blacklight43, yes power plants, and the grid and the meters (smart or not) would be gone. Perhaps most importantly the "centralized energy production" will be gone!
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 1st September 2011 at 14:00.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Joseph McAree (15th November 2013), Limor Wolf (2nd September 2011), Lord Sidious (1st September 2011), Marsila (1st September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), modwiz (6th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (1st September 2011), Tane Mahuta (1st September 2011), zebowho (19th October 2011)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Hi just a little peek back at a few innovations of the past we take for granted today ........So we can see how change will creep up on us in the future, slightly off topic this explains how military tech could be many years ahead of what we see...ie ..Space fleet ...back to some interresting little reminders of progress,...Hopefully free energy will speed this up..

There is some fun innovations in these films we will all reconise and some that did not make it , but prove where there is a will the human creativity can achieve anything if not held back by TPTB, Who already sit on the thrones of power , and enjoy the fruits of our labour..Cheers Steve
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 1st September 2011 at 14:43.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Gardener (29th October 2011), Joseph McAree (15th November 2013), Limor Wolf (16th October 2012), Lord Sidious (1st September 2011), Marsila (1st September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), modwiz (6th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (1st September 2011), Tane Mahuta (1st September 2011)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Hi All .....As a child born under the sign of Aquarius I have always looked to the future , for the time we can all live in harmoney ......

The original Star Trek seeries came out in the mid 60's just as I started watching TV , and I have loved the concept that one day everyone

would be truly equal. Unfortunately war is still alive and well in the 21st & 24th century, but we can work on that..so I lookforward to what lies ahead..

Love & peace Steve..
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 1st September 2011 at 15:50.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ecnal61 (1st September 2011), Joseph McAree (15th November 2013), Limor Wolf (16th October 2012), Lord Sidious (1st September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), modwiz (6th September 2011), motherlove (1st November 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (1st September 2011), Tane Mahuta (1st September 2011), zebowho (19th October 2011)

23. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Ilie, is it possible to move this thread to General Discussion? So guests could see it?

My older daughter is Aquarius too
    Robert

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

Cidersomerset (1st September 2011), Joseph McAree (15th November 2013), ktlight (1st September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), Tane Mahuta (1st September 2011)

25. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Retired Member
    In the Matrix...imagining how i'd like it to be
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,614 times in 375 posts

With Free energy, a lot of what we use for energy these days will go.

the frequencies of these power plants, interfere with our own and stop us from reaching our true selves. So with them gone, we will know are core self better, and once we do, telepathy will be back.

Telekinesis may work again to, and we wont' need any of the transport methods we have today, as we could direct anything we want to carry us to the other side of the world.

with people not concerned with money, or what our fear of poverty and greed has turned money into (it could have been a positive thing) people would be doing what they enjoy, and if you do what you enjoy you will be happy, and happiness is a higher vibration, that would keep on increasing the free energy ten folds a second, and we could reach other dimensions and back to in no time. Also more beautiful things would be created in such an atmosphere.

okay i think this is one way to imagine it.

good subject thread

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Marsila For This Post:

Cidersomerset (1st September 2011), Gardener (29th October 2011), Joseph McAree (15th November 2013), ktlight (1st September 2011), Limor Wolf (16th October 2012), Lord Sidious (1st September 2011), Melinda (29th April 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (1st September 2011), Tane Mahuta (1st September 2011)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member kudzy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

As I see it, the introduction of free energy would have two main benefits;
    1- the empowerment of the human
    2- the restoration of the natural Earth systems.

Empowerment of the Human
    - without artificially induced consumerism and materialism we can adjust our Values to reflect what is truly important
    - cradle to grave; food, water, shelter, health care, education, community for EVERY human on Earth
    - Time: to learn a foreign language, to learn a musical instrument, to learn psychic skills, to develop a spiritual practice, to go inward

Boredom, having too much time and not knowing what to do, would be considered a symptom of some sort of dis-ease.

IMO, the empowerment of the Human is integrally linked to the:
    Restoration of the Earth
    - the Earth and it's biosphere is recognized, honored and cherished. For it is a crown jewel of life. We adjust our VALUE System.
    - our collective focus becomes being TRUE STEWARDS of the planet and restoring all natural systems to a balanced, thriving, abundant state.
    - Permaculture principles could be applied across the globe, barren landscapes can be restored, water can be purified. BTW, weather can be modified Naturally by simply re-greening the land. Forests create their own local weather.
    - Imagine, communicating telepathically/psychically with a forest, an ocean or a species and asking "What can we humans do to help restore you to a balanced thriving state?"!!!!
    - In the free energy paradigm I don't see food being produced on the massive industrial scale as it is today. I see food being grown on the local, small village scale. Why? Because growing food IS A SPIRITUAL PRACTICE, not drudgery to be avoided. Growing food IS OUR SACRED CONNECTION to this Earth. Only when that connection is honored and respected can we produce food for X billion people in a sustainable manner. But, I believe it's absolutely Possible, fun and rewarding!

28. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to kudzy For This Post:

Gardener (29th October 2011), Isthatso (1st March 2012), Joseph McAree (15th November 2013), ktlight (1st September 2011), Limor Wolf (16th October 2012), Lord Sidious (1st September 2011), Maia Gabrial (1st September 2011), Melinda (29th April 2012), modwiz (6th September 2011), mosquito (6th October 2012), motherlove (1st November 2011), pickle (6th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (1st September 2011), Tane Mahuta (1st September 2011), TelosianEmbrace (25th September 2011), zebowho (19th October 2011)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

If people were freed from the strictures of work, I imagine many people would channel their energies into creative endeavours. I would quite like to carve and make little craftworks to give to people to brighten their day. Free energy would open us up to so many wonderful things not necessarily self-evident in the simple fact of energy abundance. And abundance is the best dance of the lot.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

Herbert (1st September 2011), Joseph McAree (15th November 2013), ktlight (1st September 2011), Lord Sidious (1st September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), Tane Mahuta (1st September 2011), zebowho (19th October 2011)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,050 times in 171 posts

I don't think anyone mentioned the elimination of the insurance industry and the fact that hemp could replace forests for paper and construction material while it would also replace plastic for containers, rope, etc and hemp is great for long wearing clothing.

Has anyone ever stood next to a free energy device? Dan Winter says you feel just terrible becasue it drains the source of not only gravity but also consciousness.

Also I agree that food would be a village based production and I for one would love to go back to pumping water by hand and frankly I would go back to the old ways before machinery replaced manual labour. There is a lot to be said for hard work and sweat in the great outdoors. I mean sports and gyms only go so far health-wise.

A lot of what is being described here is a description of village life where I and my father grew up. You share, lend and work together. You come to the aid of your neighbour and you enjoy camraderie at the local mill in the evenings after a hard days work.
    Most people today forget that there is joy in work when it is done in nature. I grew up on a mixed farm where all live was loved and appreciated and cared for. No matter how many births you participate in , each one is special and miraculous. It never becomes tiresome.

The days of limiting specialization would also be gone - variety, the spice of life would become more abundant.
    Last edited by Herbert; 1st September 2011 at 16:56.
    Apathetic governments allow chemtrails because chemtrails create an apathetic humanity that is more easily manged when they are breathing in chemtrails.

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Post:

Gardener (29th October 2011), Joseph McAree (15th November 2013), ktlight (1st September 2011), Limor Wolf (16th October 2012), Lord Sidious (1st September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), modwiz (6th September 2011), mosquito (6th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (1st September 2011), Seikou-Kishi (3rd September 2011), Tane Mahuta (1st September 2011), ulli (1st September 2011)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

In a world of free energy life itself could not possible be perceived as a struggle or a competition any longer. The whole survival of the fittest bogus would just go away. All human beings could finally wholeheartedly wish for all people to be equal without any BUT attached. We would not any longer "have to" accept the misery of others as the source of our wealth. We surely could concentrate on the human race as a united civilization in spirit and heart thinking about our place in the universe without ripping ourselves to shreds over ideology-induced resource-struggle in the process. A wonderful place.

There would be time to talk to and recognize "every single" fellow human being as the marvelous wonder that it represents instead of just rushing through the crowded streets hoping to not be late for what ever "senseless" obligation forced you to get out in a rush in the first place. Therefor much less people would wear watches I recon.

Much more to say, but I have to cut of here.

Martin

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Martin For This Post:

Isthatso (1st March 2012), Joseph McAree (15th November 2013), Limor Wolf (16th October 2012), Lord Sidious (1st September 2011), Maia Gabrial (1st September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (1st September 2011), Tane Mahuta (1st September 2011), zebowho (19th October 2011)

35. Link to Post #38
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: What technologies, activities or concepts will be made obsolete by Free Energy

Fear will become obsolete... No more scaring children into obedience... No more fear to become parent... No more fear to talk to strangers... No more fear you will run out of anything... No more fear...
    Robert

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

Gardener (29th October 2011), Joseph McAree (15th November 2013), ktlight (1st September 2011), Limor Wolf (12th May 2012), Lord Sidious (1st September 2011), Marsila (1st September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), Tane Mahuta (1st September 2011)

37. Link to Post #39
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

I would like to think that free energy would enable us to live underground without being in the dark. I imagine a whole suberb built underground with domestic dwellings within easy reach of centres for learning and entertainment. The walls would be a sheet of light - any colour you want and this would provide ambient lighting.
    'Up top' would revert back to a natural lasndscape full of trees and wildlife, but farming would still continue to use the land for food.
    Less pollution obviously as there would be no need to burn anything, and it is a lot easier to keep underground dwellings at a constant comfortable temperature.

I agree with a post above that information storage would be in the form of a hologram, but I was thinking solid glass blocks to store terabytes of information. I hope it brings less of a focus on self and more a focus on community and almost a return to the old indian ways with Elders teaching the other community members rather than faceless institutions we have now.
    Daniel 12 9-10 And he said, “Go your way, Daniel, for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. Many shall be purified, made white, and refined, but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand. "

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Richie_asg1 For This Post:

Gardener (29th October 2011), Joseph McAree (15th November 2013), Lord Sidious (1st September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (2nd September 2011), Tane Mahuta (1st September 2011)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 times in 407 posts

Never mind just having Free energy.
    How about Free everything.
    If every product was free,there would be no theft.
    no theft,no jails,no jealousy,no wealth class,no poverty,no daily grind,no dreams crushed no class divide .
    Cut down the working week by half and provide jobs for all in all industries
    Careers for people who truly want to do the job they do.
    We could theoretically have this now without the three boxes mentioned at the beginning.(not trying to hijack the thread Ilie!)

I showed my kids a vid last year about the 3d printers and they ask on a weekly basis,"When is it coming,has the postman delivered it yet?"

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to the trojan For This Post:

Joseph McAree (15th November 2013), Lord Sidious (1st September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (2nd September 2011), Tane Mahuta (1st September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 12 31 LastLast