+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1 3 13 31 LastLast

Thread: What technologies, activities or concepts will be made obsolete by Free Energy

1. Link to Post #41
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,426 times in 1,397 posts

Default Re: What technologies, activities or concepts will be made obsolete by Free Energy

How long will it take to put all this into order though, once we get the free energy? And what will happen between getting it and making it happen - how will it happen? Will it be peaceful, for instance? I truly hope so but I think not ....

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

Joseph McAree (15th November 2013), ktlight (2nd September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (2nd September 2011), Tane Mahuta (1st September 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

Default Re: What technologies, activities or concepts will be made obsolete by Free Energy

None. the oil campany will not lose a beat in their domination, moving parts still need lub.........think about it ? grease, fine oils.......etc
    Chris....... Free your mind

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to slipknotted For This Post:

Joseph McAree (15th November 2013), ktlight (2nd September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (2nd September 2011), Tane Mahuta (1st September 2011)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

This thread has been a great thing to have been a part of (and I hope it continues for a long time). The positivity and exuberance of the posts and posters has been a boost of vibrational gold. It is thoughts like these that will be our salvation.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

Gardener (29th October 2011), Joseph McAree (15th November 2013), ktlight (2nd September 2011), Limor Wolf (16th October 2012), Melinda (29th April 2012), PurpleLama (9th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (2nd September 2011), Tane Mahuta (1st September 2011), zebowho (19th October 2011)

7. Link to Post #44
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

What about the medication imposers?
    What we call doctors?
    And big pharma?
    And the vaccinations?

8. Link to Post #45
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 873 posts

If we have free energy we have antigravity also. Both implemented as small compact maintenance-free solid state devices abundant everywhere. No need for moving parts or lubricants. They will be replaced with magnetic or force fields powered by unlimited energy If we really want any hydrocarbon chemical and will not be limited by energy we will syntethise anything litterary out of thin air
    Best wishes and free energy to all
    Robert

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

Gardener (29th October 2011), Joseph McAree (15th November 2013), Limor Wolf (16th October 2012), Lord Sidious (2nd September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), Miller (2nd September 2011), zebowho (19th October 2011)

10. Link to Post #46
    Ilie Pandia

Hello,

I am amazed with the responses on this thread. It got way beyond my initial dull notes

Here is a summary of things to become obsolete that I've gathered from your posts. These ones are new for me, they did not cross my mind before:

- the wood exploitation industry would end. Forest will be restored! Probably hemp could replace wood, indeed.
    - plastics would be a thing of the past. We use them now because the they are "cheap" to create, but the real cost is the toll they take on the environment. So smarter solution will be here.
    - competition! nice one! I think it has already being mentioned that cooperation will replace competition
    - fear will become obsolete. Robert mentioned "fear of parenting"... that was an AHA moment! To be confident your child will be provided for and cared for...
    - doctors and vaccines. I think we will have instead: health promoters

"Free Energy / Free Everything". This thread is a clear suggestion that Free Energy will lead to Free Everything as "everything" needs energy to be produced and to work!

I'd like to add to the above list a few more ideas that I did not see mentioned:

- power outages, no more! same for lack of hot water, or cool air.
    - water dams will be gone, restoring the rivers and the water life.
    - dare I say... priests will be gone?
    - and a very important one: starvation will end, for everybody on the planet! There will be no more such a thing as a "third world country"...

PS: I've moved the thread in the General Discussion area as it was requested.
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 2nd September 2011 at 12:06.

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Gardener (29th October 2011), Isthatso (1st March 2012), Joseph McAree (15th November 2013), ktlight (2nd September 2011), Limor Wolf (16th October 2012), Lord Sidious (2nd September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), modwiz (6th September 2011), mosquito (6th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (2nd September 2011), zebowho (19th October 2011)

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

Thank you, Ilie. This is a more appropriate place.

Telepathy will be the norm, although language will still be required.
    Love will emanate from everywhere and everyone. It will be a recognised vibe, a kind of 'hi' or 'good morning'.
    Liberty will be paramount.
    Creativity will grow and thrive.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Joseph McAree (15th November 2013), Limor Wolf (16th October 2012), Lord Sidious (2nd September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (2nd September 2011)

14. Link to Post #48
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by w1ndmill (here)
    How long will it take to put all this into order though, once we get the free energy? And what will happen between getting it and making it happen - how will it happen? Will it be peaceful, for instance? I truly hope so but I think not ....
    I understand your impatience and concern for abusing free energy... C'mon Don't bother your mind with dark scenario anymore Ask yourself in your heart: Do I want Haven on Earth or not?

If we all want it happen and can imagine it it will simply happen
    Robert

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

Gardener (29th October 2011), Joseph McAree (15th November 2013), ktlight (2nd September 2011), Lord Sidious (2nd September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), zebowho (19th October 2011)

16. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,798 times in 666 posts

I'd like to think that with there being less demand for Earth's physical resources that there will be no more need to ring fence them with so called Borders, so therefore we will be able to travel around at will, coz I will be wizzing around here, there and everywhere trying to see everything.

Wow that's gonna cause a hell of a demand for Hotel space.
    Last edited by Taurean; 2nd September 2011 at 12:03.
    Sapere aude

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Taurean For This Post:

Joseph McAree (15th November 2013), Limor Wolf (16th October 2012), Lord Sidious (2nd September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (2nd September 2011)

18. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Taurean (here)
    I'd like to think that with there being less demand for Earth's physical resources that there will be no more need to ring fence them with so called Borders, so therefore we will be able to travel around at will, coz I will be wizzing around here, there and everywhere trying to see everything.

Wow that's gonna cause a hell of a demand for Hotel space.
    There will be those who will welcome you into their homes wherever you go, or there'll be facilities for travellers.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Joseph McAree (15th November 2013), Melinda (19th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (2nd September 2011)

20. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,632 times in 7,518 posts

Hi:

I want to thank Ilie for beginning this thread. This thread is one of the things that I had in mind. First, some responses…

Fuller called beating those swords into ploughshares “livingry.”

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/roots.htm#livingry

When I mentioned transmutation in my most recent visions post:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post292702

I was thinking that that one would be a ways out. I doubt that what my friend was shown:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/camelot.htm#underground

included transmutation. If it has to happen the way that scientists think it does – the heavy elements are only made in collapsing stars – then the issue is a lot bigger than just having enough energy.

FE from the “vacuum” is practically unlimited, if people like Bohm and Trombly are to be believed. One cubic centimeter of space, the one right in front of your nose, contains more energy than is contained in all the mass in the known universe:

http://www.spectrumradionetwork.com/...tastrophe.html

http://deoxy.org/h_bohm.htm

https://youtube.com/watch?v=vHuLCSOKV4Y

Could it be inter-dimensional? If we take it out, can we put it back? Good questions. I suspect that its source is divine, and that only with divine intention will we truly get to enjoy its fruits. What becomes obvious is that the energy to take humanity into an abundance-based reality is there, and it won’t harm the universe to farm it. I am not saying that Kaku’s “higher order” societies, where we eventually control the galactic energy, are necessarily desirable. I think that we can cross that bridge when we come to it.

I would like to be taught in this environment:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#roads1

Yes kudzy, humanity and Earth would simultaneously be healed. Ecosystems would no longer be exploited. I am aware of hundreds of exotic materials technologies that are here today but have been suppressed. No life form would need to “give it up” to become human clothing, furniture, etc. Flubber is not so fictional.

Solid state information storage may have been practiced in earlier civilizations, so its return would be welcome.

Some things that may be around the corner if the suppression syndrome was eliminated:

1. Very little, if any, moving part technology;

2. Cities largely become obsolete – those that survived would be deeply integrated with nature;

3. FE makes material abundance a reality, so yes, no accountants, lawyers, police and so on, and that is just for starters;

4. There would be no such thing as what we think of as “work.” It would be called something like “joy time,” and it would be part of how people are fulfilled.

5. The medical racket would also evaporate (http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm ) – many professions and industries that we take for granted only exist because of greed and scarcity, and they would not survive what FE would bring to the table;

6. As somebody stated on my thread once, even the concept of “free” would go away, because free only means something when other things are not free; that was a new idea to me;

7. People’s dwellings will be portable, in ways that are hard to imagine today; I made some posts with that in the vision posts: (https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll=1#post97564 ; https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post114629 ; https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post180815 )

I know that the kinds of imaginings that I have been doing for many years:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#can1

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/abund.htm#abundance

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#advanced

only scratch the surface. I am glad that there has not been much, “We would blow the planet up!” talk so far. Stretching our imaginations like this is very good work, and the greatest triumph of TPTB so far is to make such potential futures unthinkable. This is about the most “subversive” work that we can do, but in the end, those being subverted will thank us.

I highly encourage this kind of thread.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 3rd September 2011 at 03:54.

21. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

craig mitchell (3rd September 2011), Joseph McAree (15th November 2013), Krishna (25th June 2016), kudzy (2nd September 2011), Limor Wolf (16th October 2012), Lord Sidious (2nd September 2011), Melinda (29th April 2012), modwiz (6th September 2011), mosquito (6th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (2nd September 2011), Ruby L. (2nd September 2011), sandy (3rd September 2011), zebowho (19th October 2011)

22. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Can it be made a sticky then please, always on top?

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Joseph McAree (15th November 2013), Melinda (19th October 2012), mosquito (6th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (2nd September 2011), sandy (3rd September 2011)

24. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Please understand that at the same time this happens, you will very much likely need to control and prevent from breeding of furthering itself and themselves, all parasitical, and negative expression of genetics. genetics that can take these technologies and energies and steamroll them into a nightmare, in near minutes.

There are hard realities, not just nice-nice and good lollipop dreams.

As a matter of fact, your origins are shaping up, regarding public disclosure...as actually arsing from that nightmare.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Joseph McAree (15th November 2013), Lord Sidious (3rd September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), mosquito (6th October 2012), norman (2nd September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (2nd September 2011)

26. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 times in 676 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    When we bring energy into this place, we have no idea what comes from wherever, in what form in the place it comes from. How does it leave this other space, what was it before it came here?
    No one's really talking about this. Drunvalo M's book was talking about a man who had set up an electrical source form a crystal amplified by a few small tesla coils in early ~1900s (I think). The initial charge however, as explained by Drunvalo came from the constant vibration of the earth's magnetic field as it was barraged under various solar forces.

This had me thinking about the Dan Burisch interviews. He had said we were going into Iraq to get back these technologies because if they were used during the solar maximums earth's magnetic field could be disrupted. Could this mean that the use of ~certain FE technologies actually has an impact on the earth's magnetic field?

A lot of researchers have pointed out that our current magnetic field is weakening.
    I wonder if this weakening could correlate at all with the spread of these black project technologies?

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

Joseph McAree (15th November 2013), Lord Sidious (3rd September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (2nd September 2011)

28. Link to Post #55
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Can we stick to the subject of this thread please? If we have free energy it means that we did not killed each other. Because everybody had chosen to love everybody else. Otherwise there is no point in imagining what it would be like. Personnaly I am fed up with this hard realities. I choose that nice-nice lollipop future (what is wrong in that?)... I humbly ask you to wake up your heart and choose the same...
    Last edited by Robert J. Niewiadomski; 2nd September 2011 at 21:07. Reason: spelling
    Robert

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

Joseph McAree (15th November 2013), Limor Wolf (16th October 2012), Lord Sidious (3rd September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), sandy (3rd September 2011), zebowho (19th October 2011)

30. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,007 times in 8,166 posts

Even if ( a big IF ) all the current frustrations are solved by FE there will likely be a lot of new tough hurdles to get over.

We would certainly have to come up with some new kind of "energy ethics" that we have not had to think about before.

It's highly unlikely that we could just 'consume' virtually unlimited amounts of FE within the same world we have been banging up against the limits of energy consumption in up till now. I don't know but I have a hunch that so much 'energy' will upset the balance of things if not subject to a whole new set of stabilizing rules.

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Joseph McAree (15th November 2013), Lord Sidious (3rd September 2011), Miller (2nd September 2011), mosquito (6th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (2nd September 2011)

32. Link to Post #57
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

We should not assume what free energy is or is not by aplying current scarcity based assumptions about everything arround us here and now. Free energy is about abundance not scarcity. Scarcity is an assumption of our own mind/ego puting imaginary limits on us... Abundance comes from heart and knows no limits... Let us stick to the subject of this thread
    Robert

33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

Gardener (29th October 2011), Joseph McAree (15th November 2013), Limor Wolf (16th October 2012), Lord Sidious (3rd September 2011), Melinda (29th April 2012), modwiz (6th September 2011), sandy (3rd September 2011), Seikou-Kishi (3rd September 2011)

34. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

I think a distinction we have to be careful to make when we talk about free energy is that free energy does not necessarily mean infinite energy. Granted free energy means that, in electrical terms, a kilowatt costs the same as a megawatt (id est, nothing) but a power station, for example, can only produce so much energy per hour regardless of how much that energy costs to produce.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

Joseph McAree (15th November 2013), Lord Sidious (3rd September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), Miller (3rd September 2011), mosquito (6th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (3rd September 2011)

36. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 987 posts

You'll be able to grow a tomato plant in about 5 minutes using a 'time' chamber. (We know anti-gravity distorts time).

Oh, gotta go. They're cutting a Mars size planetoid in half out at the Ort Cloud. I got 15 minutes to get there and find a parking spot.

Beautiful thread. Almost brings tears to my eyes.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

Gardener (29th October 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (3rd September 2011), sandy (3rd September 2011)

38. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,632 times in 7,518 posts

Hi:

I hear you Robert. Yes, we can call this the lollipop thread. My experience is that FE “realists” are almost always projecting their fears:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/hooked.htm#misinformation

Some of the fearful may be remembering when Atlantis blew up, and others are simply addicted to scarcity and difficult realities. People can explore their fears, and they can even do it at Avalon, but yes, this thread is intended to help us imagine what may be on the other side of the transition, for those of us brave enough to manifest enough love to go there.

As I stated in my previous post, it was nice to see the thread on point, at least to begin. The recent off-topic posts to this thread are a polite version of what happens whenever I bring up the FE subject. Everybody goes careening off in a hundred directions. Usually, I get denial and fear, couched in “realism” and caution. That is why I am at Avalon, and why I highly support Ilie beginning this thread, and I hope that it can stay on keel. This is also an example of why when I really get the conversation going that I envision, it will be by invitation-only, or a carefully considered application. I plan to raise my game for that conversation, and will require it of the participants.

There is already an FE physics thread, where people speculating on the source of FE can have a conversation:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post138564

Briefly, there seem to be a few kinds of “FE.” One is indirectly tapping the sun’s energy such as how Tesla proposed with his tower, how Moray’s device probably worked, and how the “Earth battery” technology that Greer tried to get his hands on worked (or even Dennis’s heat pump/heat engine idea). All of those are probably harvesting the sun’s energy, indirectly, though Earth. Energy from the vacuum is likely something else entirely. In Jeane Manning’s interview with Scott:

http://www.spectrumradionetwork.com/...ugh-power.html

she talked about one of the leading FE theorists making the case that many FE devices are harvesting the background energy of the universe, which is the ZPF, not solar-based. But again, can we move that kind of speculation to the FE physics thread?

I also invite those interested to start an FE devil’s advocate thread. This thread is trying to accomplish something different.

Lots of Level 5s:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level5

will tune in to a “fear of FE” thread. The fear of FE has its place, but I am trying to help people get beyond the denial phase. Then, we can go more deeply into the possible downsides (people do it on my thread, and you can see all sorts of tangents), but if our hearts are in the right place, the negative effects probably won’t manifest or will be manageable. This thread is for thinking about the upside. It is virtually never given a fair hearing, so please give it a chance here. Oil up your imaginations, people.

Thanks,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 3rd September 2011 at 14:54.

39. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Gardener (29th October 2011), Isthatso (1st March 2012), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Krishna (25th June 2016), kudzy (3rd September 2011), Limor Wolf (16th October 2012), Lord Sidious (3rd September 2011), Melinda (29th April 2012), modwiz (6th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (3rd September 2011), sandy (3rd September 2011), Seikou-Kishi (3rd September 2011), zebowho (19th October 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1 3 13 31 LastLast