+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1 4 14 31 LastLast

Thread: What technologies, activities or concepts will be made obsolete by Free Energy

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Default Re: What technologies, activities or concepts will be made obsolete by Free Energy

I can't see why fear of Free Energy has a place at all. At least pragmatically it has its place, obviously, since people seem to resent it, but I cannot really see how fear of free energy can merit the place it does have. It's about time people stopped pandering to the childish and neurotic fears of 'most people'. We see everyday older people being dragged kicking and screaming into the internet age, well we should bloody well drag them kicking and screaming into the free energy age as well. We could save a lot of time pushing them in rather than watching them forever dipping their toe.

Of course, the biggest obstacle would be those who stand to lose money simply because what gives them money has become obsolete. They are the few, but the moral and financial cowardice of those pesky 'most people' are their greatest allies in suppressing things like free energy and anything else which questions their power structure.

It's as Planck said (I saw the quote on your website, WF) "a new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it." — except how many of us will be sick to the back teeth of waiting when we've waited for every last one of these hunter-gatherers to die out?

Incidentally, the thought struck me that free energy might open the world up to a whole new development in 'communal parenting'. If people didn't have to scrape and scrounge to look after their children (even the richest of us scraping and scrounging, just in a way that has yielded more) then people would suddenly find themselves opening up to ideas like the next generation being everybody's responsibility, not just the insular responsibility of the two who produced each child. When every child can call every adult a 'godfather' of sorts, children will grow up not only more balanced and level-headed, but also having known more love and care than children at present do (it's a sorry fact that some children's entire lives can be mired in misfortune for the simple bad luck of having two parents who, seeming to consider procreation nothing more than a biological fact, pay their children little attention and give them little affection.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (3rd September 2011), Gardener (29th October 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Lord Sidious (3rd September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), mosquito (6th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (3rd September 2011), Ruby L. (3rd September 2011), Tane Mahuta (3rd September 2011), zebowho (19th October 2011)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Default Re: What technologies, activities or concepts will be made obsolete by Free Energy

My heart is singing.

Families would become connected again, all people would become family as sharing is the norm and if one caught themselves with more than they needed they would laugh at their old ways and quickly give it away. Love would abound as fear of survival would disintegrate and selfish ways would be useless and of no purpose. Inventions, art, recreation, would be everywhere and volunteers would be lined up for miles to joyously facilitate whatever the community needed. Animals would not be exploited, nature abounds, food is grown from resources other than the land and it is plentiful as walking out onto your balcony or patio and picking the vegetables or fruit you desire. Civilization, Mother Earth, Nature is recreated from the heart and all come together in symbiotic ways and all suffering is gone!!!
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (3rd September 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Lord Sidious (3rd September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), modwiz (6th September 2011), motherlove (19th October 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (3rd September 2011), Seikou-Kishi (3rd September 2011), Tane Mahuta (3rd September 2011), TelosianEmbrace (25th September 2011)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,632 times in 7,518 posts

Hi Oliver:

I am going to move my response to your “fear” post to my thread. Ilie’s beautiful thread already has too many off-topic posts. My reply is here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post299547

Best,

Wade

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Krishna (25th June 2016), Marsila (5th September 2011), modwiz (6th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (4th September 2011), sandy (4th September 2011)

7. Link to Post #64
    Ilie Pandia

Hey,

I've been off to sleep for a couple of hours and were are letting our dreams run in all directions

Time to gently focus

One idea that stuck with me while reading was that the medical racket will be gone. I'd like to think that it would be transformed. Dear doctors, have no fear . Those of you that really want to help and promote health will still be able to do so, and in much fulfilling ways! And those of you that are in it for the money... well, just think what you needed the money for in the first place, and you'll be able to have that directly w/o doing something you don't have a calling for. Everybody will be so much happier and satisfied .

Many of our present diseases will be "cured" in a free energy society simply because our immune systems will be much better developed, our air and water will be pure and fresh, and our food energized and still tasty. It will be a joy living inside your body! I like to say that we will be "in harmony with ourselves and the environment". So I am sorry (not really!) but good bye Big Farma! You will become obsolete. No one will fight you, but the money motivation behind the business will be gone and also nobody will need that kind of medication any longer. Time to smell the flowers instead of extracting stuff from them

Another thing that I'd like to explore is how the relationships between parents and children would change... in a free energy, abundant society, how would we care differently for our children. How would the relationship with our parents be transformed? Robert I sense you have some thoughts in that regard

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (3rd September 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Limor Wolf (16th October 2012), Lord Sidious (3rd September 2011), Marsila (5th September 2011), Melinda (29th April 2012), modwiz (6th September 2011), motherlove (1st November 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (3rd September 2011), sandy (4th September 2011), zebowho (19th October 2011)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

Responsibility of children will be shared by communities, their welfare, education, everything. There will never be the riots that we see today, there would be no room for the development of those feelings. There will be a flowing gentleness and a genuine respect for little people's lives.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Limor Wolf (16th October 2012), Lord Sidious (3rd September 2011), Marsila (5th September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (3rd September 2011), sandy (4th September 2011), TelosianEmbrace (25th September 2011), zebowho (19th October 2011)

11. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

The release of free Energy devices Will Collectively Create Peace and Heaven On Earth, Imagine!
    Great Post. This post is moving consciousness forward in the right direction on this planet.
    Our Gratitude Illie.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (3rd September 2011), Gardener (29th October 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Limor Wolf (16th October 2012), Lord Sidious (3rd September 2011), Melinda (29th April 2012), modwiz (6th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (3rd September 2011), sandy (4th September 2011), zebowho (19th October 2011)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Hi:

I’ll say it again, Ilie, “Boy, do you ever get it.” It gives me a great “mission accomplished” feeling to read your posts.

Yes, the racketeering aspects of all industries and professions go away, for the industries and professions that don’t disappear entirely, because rackets exist only because of fear and scarcity, and they always make the problem worse, so they can make more money “solving” the problem they created/exacerbated. The medical paradigm of the future may look something like this:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm#paradigm1

Best,

Wade

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (3rd September 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Krishna (25th June 2016), ktlight (3rd September 2011), Limor Wolf (16th October 2012), Lord Sidious (3rd September 2011), Marsila (5th September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), modwiz (6th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (3rd September 2011), sandy (4th September 2011)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

I was wondering how our children would be educated and then it occured to me! If anyone has been watching "Alphas" on the SyFy channel, there's an autistic young man on the team named Gary who can see ANY signal on the air waves. His alpha ability is like a technology where he manipulates through the data stream in front of him. It looks like a giant monitor/computer when he pulls up information....
    Anyway, I thought it would be cool to have this kind of technology available for everyone, for accessing all information. NO EXCEPTIONS! And our children would learn greater things than sitting in a boring classroom with limited lessons....
    Just picture it: Any information you wanted would show up right in front of you, any time, anywhere and anything....COOOOOL!

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Lord Sidious (3rd September 2011), Marsila (5th September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (3rd September 2011), sandy (4th September 2011), zebowho (19th October 2011)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Hi Maia:

This is the classroom of the future, or at least the future classroom that I would like to experience:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#roads1

Best,

Wade

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Krishna (25th June 2016), Lord Sidious (3rd September 2011), Maia Gabrial (4th September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (3rd September 2011), sandy (4th September 2011), zebowho (19th October 2011)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

Children would learn in accordance with their natural interests and social necessities. They would learn from those who have knowledge of the natural interests and communities would teach them social skills, and when adults, they would be encouraged to pass on what they have learned, not forced to do anything.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (3rd September 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Limor Wolf (16th October 2012), Lord Sidious (3rd September 2011), Maia Gabrial (4th September 2011), Marsila (5th September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (3rd September 2011), sandy (4th September 2011)

21. Link to Post #71
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

It wouldn't just be children... ANYONE could learn about anything they wished at any time.... No paying fees, not enterance requirements, no tests.

Children will be encouraged to do what they really want to do, and wil be given loving guidance to ensure that this happens. The ability of these guides to "see" your soul energies will help in ensuring that our courses of study align with our true desires, innate abilities, and soul purpose.

Medicine will change forever, populated with those who genuinely desire to better the lives of others rather than those whose main goal is to line their pockets with wealth. These people will uitilise the energies that flow within and throughout the universe to heal almost instantaneously,though physical operations may still be neccessary in rare circumstances. Just being around the healers in the new world will make you feel better. There will be no monetary cost involved for this healing, as it will be universally recognised that good health is an inalienable right for everyone.

Travel will be fast and free. With no borders, you will be able to live where you truly wish to live - wherever that may be - even off-planet! Housing will be free - you will be assigned a place of residence in accordance to your needs, and, to a lesser extent, your wishes.

Personally, as long as I get to take my family for a sunday afternoon trip around the solar system (stopping off at Mars for souveniers of couse!) I'm happy

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Limor Wolf (16th October 2012), Lord Sidious (3rd September 2011), Maia Gabrial (4th September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (3rd September 2011), sandy (4th September 2011), TelosianEmbrace (25th September 2011)

23. Link to Post #72
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

If FE was here this would be my typical day.

Get up and shower then dry off under hot air nozzles. Turn on social network - projected screen in front of my face (HUD - heads-up-display). Check on autonomous robot's progress during night. Give it new instructions for today's duties. Clean agricultural pod - (eg. upgrade plasma engine exhaust cone for next week's excursion to the moon). See what my friends are up to, arrange a lunch with my daughter half-way across the world. Vote on various initiatives presented by the ruling council. Order parts for project I'm working on. Do some reading/research - all while cooking/eating breakfast.

Have coffee and watch the sunrise. Step into the transporter and step out 1200 miles away in the center of one of the new, clean, smart cities for a meeting with a person I connected with last night. We have a project in common and have come together to sort out the details. It is a hobby many share these days - inventing. With the advent of factories-in-a-box everyone can have their ideas spring to life before their eyes.

Meet Elysia, my daughter in Tokyo for lunch, then drop in on my family in Hungary to say a quick hello before heading back to Canadian Rockies. I go for a walk and find my friend from the animal world - a sleek, two year old buck - I call Buck. Buck and I wander around in the forest chatting. He brings me up to date on forest events and such. I punch a few buttons on my arm console to get my robot started on dinner - I do not feel like cooking tonight myself.

Feeling boisterous, I contact my girlfriend and not long after meet up in Montreal for a good night of dancing and stuff. Later, we head into a teleporter in the club and reappear back at my place - she's staying the night... We try out a new anti-grav affection enhancer.

Afterwards we join minds and find a group of astro-travellers and go on a quick, fun romp around the solar system - playing tag and hide-and-go-seek.

Exhausted we both fall asleep contentedly. Another great and fulfilling day!

What a life it will be.
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 3rd September 2011 at 23:09. Reason: deleted superfluous first line

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

DoubleHelix (4th September 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Limor Wolf (16th October 2012), Lord Sidious (3rd September 2011), Maia Gabrial (4th September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), mosquito (6th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (3rd September 2011), sandy (4th September 2011), Seikou-Kishi (4th September 2011)

25. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

All right Ernie! That was (will be) a fun one.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Krishna (25th June 2016), Limor Wolf (16th October 2012), Melinda (19th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (4th September 2011), sandy (4th September 2011)

27. Link to Post #74
    Ilie Pandia

I like the idea of "communal children". In an abundance society I image they would be actually free to choose their path (and studies) at every step of the way. No longer needing to become a "cog in the system", they can truly follow their joy, their interests. As Joseph Pearce would say they would be learning in a state of play. There will be no difference between learning and playing. I can easily see these children more developed in all aspects than most humans today, by at the age of 6. And that with no external pressure on them "compete, defeat others and succeed!".

Ernie, wow, what a day indeed ... you finally get to meet face to face all the "Facebook friends" . Human interactions would drastically transform as we would drop our "emotional scarcity armor" and embrace "the others" as our equals, friends and family. The loneliness and empty eyes you meet in a crowded space would be replaced by instant connection and friendship. You will fell safe, loved and "at home" virtually anywhere. Perhaps in Monaco I can find someone skillful enough to teach even me how to dance

Making friends with the animal kingdom... real friends, not chained pets!... now that's something . This is a bit of stretch for me (due to my own limitations) but I know Wade and others think we can learn a lot of wisdom from the animal kingdom.

I had a walk in the park today with a friend of mine and I've noticed how our discussions are almost all the time rooted in scarcity. We talked and joked a lot about money, and how would a couple split that fairly. While we were considering different options I realized that "we are looking for different ways to cut this small money pie". What we need is a an abundant pie, and infinite pie, and then all this "how to cut this pie" talk would become obsolete. No more "I make more than you" and all that.

Another interesting story she told me was about how "cold" and distant we have become with those that dare ask for stuff, because "If I give you something, then I'll have less... and with this crisis... you never know!". She was very surprised and shocked at her self for saying a "reflex No" to a poor man asking for a glass of water in hot day... and water is still free. Well imagine if everything is free (and with free energy it will)! All this fear of loss will be canceled. We can finally see the human in front of us and not another competitor for the limited resources.

PS: Utilizing energy that flows from within and through the Universe for instant healing... that is awesome!
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 4th September 2011 at 04:13.

28. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Elly (8th September 2011), Ernie Nemeth (4th September 2011), Isthatso (1st March 2012), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Limor Wolf (16th October 2012), Lord Sidious (4th September 2011), Maia Gabrial (4th September 2011), Marsila (5th September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), modwiz (6th September 2011), mosquito (6th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (4th September 2011), sandy (4th September 2011), Seikou-Kishi (4th September 2011), zebowho (19th October 2011)

29. Link to Post #75
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    I like the idea of "communal children". In an abundance society I image they would be actually free to choose their path (and studies) at every step of the way. No longer needing to become a "cog in the system", they can truly follow their joy, their interests. As Joseph Pearce would say they would be learning in a state of play. There will be no difference between learning and playing. I can easily see these children more developed in all aspects than most humans today, by at the age of 6. And that with no external pressure on them "compete, defeat others and succeed!".

Ernie, wow, what a day indeed ... you finally get to meet face to face all the "Facebook friends" . Human interactions would drastically transform as we would drop our "emotional scarcity armor" and embrace "the others" as our equals, friends and family. The loneliness and empty eyes you meet in a crowded space would be replaced by instant connection and friendship. You will fell safe, loved and "at home" virtually anywhere. Perhaps in Monaco I can find someone skillful enough to teach even me how to dance

Making friends with the animal kingdom... real friends, not chained pets!... now that's something . This is a bit of stretch for me (due to my own limitations) but I know Wade and others think we can learn a lot of wisdom from the animal kingdom.

I had a walk in the park today with a friend of mine and I've noticed how our discussions are almost all the time rooted in scarcity. We talked and joked a lot about money, and how would a couple split that fairly. While we were considering different options I realized that "we are looking for different ways to cut this small money pie". What we need is a an abundant pie, and infinite pie, and then all this "how to cut this pie" talk would become obsolete. No more "I make more than you" and all that.

Another interesting story she told me was about how "cold" and distant we have become with those that dare ask for stuff, because "If I give you something, then I'll have less... and with this crisis... you never know!". She was very surprised and shocked at her self for saying a "reflex No" to a poor man asking for a glass of water in hot day... and water is still free. Well imagine if everything is free (and with free energy it will)! All this fear of loss will be canceled. We can finally see the human in front of us and not another competitor for the limited resources.

PS: Utilizing energy that flows from within and through the Universe for instant healing... that is awesome!
    Nothing strange about communal children - that's the way a lot of our native tribes work - the children are bought up by the tribe rather than just the parents... Parenting isn't just the responsibility of the parents - we *ALL* have a responsiblity to ensure our next generation is raised properly, and one day we will truly recognise this!

If we were truly connected with universal energy as we are meant to be, sickness would be almost non-existant. If we were really meant to be cut open and operated on, we would have been born with zippers! (Well, that would make the task a whole lot easier, would it not?)

30. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (4th September 2011), Gardener (29th October 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), ktlight (5th September 2011), Limor Wolf (16th October 2012), Lord Sidious (4th September 2011), Maia Gabrial (4th September 2011), Marsila (5th September 2011), Melinda (29th April 2012), modwiz (6th September 2011), mosquito (6th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (4th September 2011), sandy (4th September 2011), TelosianEmbrace (25th September 2011), zebowho (19th October 2011)

31. Link to Post #76
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Ilie,

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia
    Human interactions would drastically transform as we would drop our "emotional scarcity armor" and embrace "the others" as our equals, friends and family.
    Yes, this made me think. I often feel like I give out too much emotional energy and recieve back far less. Then I have to take long breaks in isolation to recharge and regroup. This would not be the case in the future world since everyone would be free to reconnect with friends and family - and neighbors. I would still spend time each day alone, in my thoughts, but that would be to stay centered so I can continue to contribute at a highly maximal level. I do not do that now, I hoard my emotional energy and then release it in spurts.

And the freedom to travel would tear down all sorts of barriers of negativity and inefficiency and inequality. You don't have to "save" to go on a trip - you just go. No papers, no passports, no permissions, no money.

The nature thing is a bit more esoteric. I try and connect with nature on my walks. Touch the plants, gush at their beauty, their tenacity, their amazing courage and patience and fearlessness. Their utter trust in their experience of selfhood. And I look for the larger animals, the rabbits and skunks, squirrels and mice and snakes and the bugs and the birds. Sometimes one animal, an individual, will make itself known - if you are in sync you can sort of make out what they say. I imagine in this wonderful future we dream of that this ability has naturally blossomed into direct communication with select members of the animal world.

I love to dream!
    I wish I did not have to...
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 5th September 2011 at 00:45.

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

craig mitchell (4th September 2011), Gardener (29th October 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Limor Wolf (16th October 2012), Lord Sidious (5th September 2011), Marsila (5th September 2011), meeradas (7th September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), mosquito (6th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (4th September 2011), sandy (8th September 2011)

33. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Hi:

While this may seem like a Peter Pan exercise, I assure you that it is not. Perhaps the most surprising reaction that I saw on my journey was the almost complete denial that a world based on FE was even possible. Simply making FE thinkable has been my goal for a very long time.

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/scarcity.htm

Knowing that FE is already here made that denial all the more surreal to me. Whether that denial was the addiction to scarcity and failure that Fuller noticed:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/roots.htm#scarcity1

and the resultant worship of scarcity-based ideologies:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#dominant

or the soul’s game of limitation and hard knocks, they all were united in denying even the idea of a world based on abundance, which must be based in economic abundance before all else, which is necessarily rooted in energy abundance.

Imagining the goal is a very basic idea that you can find all over our cultures, from imagining the perfect golf swing (Jack Nicklaus, etc.) to the New Age ideas that abound, to what any entrepreneur does. So, imagining a world that can come into being if we only woke up a little you would think would be no great accomplishment, but even this short thread is about the only time I have ever seen it happen, so keep it up.

There is a series of books of a galactic civilization based on FE, called the Culture series, by Iain Banks, which I have been encouraged to read. While I have yet to read any of it, it seems to at least get part of the FE idea right:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_series

If people can write science fiction series based on FE, then I would hope that writing about a feasible FE civilization, now, on this planet, does not seem so out there. If enough of us can only imagine it, we will be that much closer to taking FE out of the science fiction realm and making it a reality. Imagining FE should not be that visionary.

It is nice to see that many here understand that the social impacts of FE are going to be some of the more profound ones. Yes, social organization will radically change, with many “normal” cultural institutions becoming as obsolete as chattel slavery. From the beginnings of civilization until industrialization, slavery was assumed to be part of human nature, as was the idea of elite men having harems. Nobody would make those arguments today.

Imagine a world with no money, no scorekeeping, no competition, no hoarding of possessions, and so on. Before the domestication revolution, hoarding physical possessions was not even an idea. Harems were incomprehensible. That was because they were not economically feasible. A big reason why I have been suggesting this exercise was to get people to think about what other institutions and practices that are accepted as human nature are really only artifacts of the human condition.

I believe that human nature is love and bliss. Anything less is more about the human condition than it is about human nature.

So, what else becomes obsolete with FE? What other new ways of being become feasible?

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 5th September 2011 at 01:55.

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (5th September 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), kathymarie (5th September 2011), Krishna (25th June 2016), kudzy (6th September 2011), Limor Wolf (16th October 2012), Lord Sidious (5th September 2011), Marsila (5th September 2011), Melinda (29th April 2012), modwiz (6th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (5th September 2011), sandy (8th September 2011)

35. Link to Post #78
    Ilie Pandia

Hi Ernie,

Your post made me realize that free energy would have a deep impact on our spiritual development too. I am a bit new to the "spiritual realm" stuff, but I imagine that having to work and being in a constant "crisis mode" and "fear of the unsure-unsafe-future" prevents our spiritual growth.

In an free energy, abundant society, one would have more time to "meditate". That may be a poor word as it means different things for different people, but the idea is that once you are out of survival mode, you can actually enjoy yourself and life more. Reconnect with nature, with your surroundings, with your own body!
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 5th September 2011 at 02:00.

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (5th September 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Limor Wolf (16th October 2012), Lord Sidious (5th September 2011), Marsila (5th September 2011), Melinda (29th April 2012), modwiz (6th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (5th September 2011), sandy (8th September 2011), WhiteFeather (5th September 2011), zebowho (19th October 2011)

37. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Hi Ilie:

Yes, keeping us on the squirrel wheel, one step ahead of homelessness, is part of the design of Western capitalism. I get hectored regularly about meditating more, but I know how hard that is when I am going a million miles an hour. I look forward to the day that I can "meditate," "pray” and so on, at my leisure. You can’t just take a few quiet minutes out each day during a rushed existence and manifest a peaceful existence. Unless we build our peaceful societies from the ground up, it is not going to happen, and we have to go after the root, not the branches.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 5th September 2011 at 01:55.

38. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (5th September 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Krishna (25th June 2016), ktlight (5th September 2011), Limor Wolf (16th October 2012), Lord Sidious (5th September 2011), Marsila (5th September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), modwiz (6th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (5th September 2011), sandy (8th September 2011), WhiteFeather (5th September 2011)

39. Link to Post #80
    Avalon Retired Member
    In the Matrix...imagining how i'd like it to be
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,614 times in 375 posts

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)

In an free energy, abundant society, one would have more time to "meditate". That may be a poor word as it means different things for different people, but the idea is that once you are out of survival mode, you can actually enjoy yourself and life more. Reconnect with nature, with your surroundings, with your own body!
    I think this is exactly what it used to be when our ancestors became the first Earth visitors. Spirituality and not the mind, is what helps us reach our real powers or higher self.
    Our whole perception of energy will change if we reconnect with the truth about our selves whatever it maybe, and if we leave this daily life of concrete buildings and cars that run on stinky fuel and etc....plants and stones will speak to us again(i believe it used to be like that in very very ancient times), through telepathy and through telekinesis we could ask them to help us with our needs, and this whole issue of needing money to be able to buy this and that and move us from point a to b will be gone.

as for children if everything changes, they will be born telling the parents what they are good at, or interested in, such if we reach free energy there is a strong likelihood we have evolved again.

you are also right, doctors and etc will still exist, but then they will be back to the root of that job, which is healing not making money as people will be following their true callings.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Marsila For This Post:

Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Limor Wolf (16th October 2012), Lord Sidious (5th September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (5th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1 4 14 31 LastLast