+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 1 5 15 31 LastLast

Thread: What technologies, activities or concepts will be made obsolete by Free Energy

1. Link to Post #81
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 873 posts

Default Re: What technologies, activities or concepts will be made obsolete by Free Energy

Marsila, at the time you posted this mesage in another thread:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post300822
    I was thinking what else would become obsolete And it come to me that all deadlines would No more hurry. No more so called commuting to work. No more appointments at 12 o'clock sharp. Everything could just flow like then when you enter "The Zone". The Zone is natural state of mind in children when they play(learn). And we adults ruin that by hurrying or distracting our children at every occasion. I catch my self at doing this hurrying/distracting. And ask my self: where do I run? Imagine we could be in The Zone all the time...
    Best wishes and free energy to all
    Robert

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (8th September 2011), Gardener (29th October 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Lord Sidious (6th September 2011), Marsila (6th September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), sandy (8th September 2011), SHAPE (14th September 2011), WhiteFeather (5th September 2011), zebowho (19th October 2011)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks

Default Re: What technologies, activities or concepts will be made obsolete by Free Energy

Energy is free it always has been when we really get that we will travel the stars the earth will be paradise humanity will heal we will have no need for technogogy because we are the technology. We are the microcosom of the macrocosm. We must override our brains with our hearts to see that it is a choice love or fear. We give our energy away because we were led to believe that is just the way it is. The lie has seeped through our consciousness down through our generations until now we are here trying to remember. We should get started it is going to be a wonderful journey. Best Wishes.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to motherlove For This Post:

Elle (6th September 2011), Gardener (29th October 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Limor Wolf (17th October 2012), Lord Sidious (6th September 2011), Melinda (29th April 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (5th September 2011), sandy (8th September 2011), TelosianEmbrace (25th September 2011), WhiteFeather (5th September 2011)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,028 times in 8,168 posts

I've not looked at this thread for a few days and just returned to find that my previous post was pounced on alarmingly heavily.

I'm not at all in FEAR of FE. What on earth are people going on about?, Have I strayed into a super hyped area of manic ideological warfare like that which has been going on with the carbon debate?

Seriously, calm down folks.

All I said was that FE will manifest energy, and consequently, energy dissipation that will create a situation we've not had to think through before due to the restrictions of the old ways of energy generation.

I think it's great that there is a thread that people can list all their anticipations regarding the turning point into FE. All I did was list one of mine.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Melinda (19th October 2012), mosquito (6th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (5th September 2011), sandy (8th September 2011)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

What I feel we're looking for is the abolition of the pedalling/marketing of lack.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fenexrep For This Post:

Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Lord Sidious (6th September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (5th September 2011), sandy (8th September 2011)

9. Link to Post #85
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,632 times in 7,518 posts

Norman, you need to read the thread. Your post was a little off topic, but the "fear of FE" stuff was not directed at your post.

Wade

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Krishna (25th June 2016), Melinda (19th October 2012), modwiz (6th September 2011), norman (5th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (5th September 2011), sandy (8th September 2011)

11. Link to Post #86
    Ilie Pandia

Hello all,

Wade wrote on another thread:

Quote In the last level, the one that may be ahead [the FE level], you can see that “efficiency” begins to become an obsolete concept. That would be a long discussion, but it is also germane to your “what would become obsolete” thread.
    I must confess that I have hard time seeing that... "efficiency" becoming an obsolete concept.

I agree with the fact that the need for efficiency is based on scarcity ideas. Too small a pie needs to be efficiently distributed. On the other hand, part of the problems we have to day is that we use outdated tech, that is very very inefficient! So a FE energy device would be the essence of efficiency in that sense.

Another way I can see efficiency as a concept becoming obsolete is how Robert says that we will not need to hurry anymore! It's OK to slow down and enjoy yourself more.

So probably, to properly get this, one would have to define what "efficiency" means and to whom... it may be efficient for my boss that I skip meals and family time to make him rich... but that will not be very efficient for my health or my family.

Most likely the idea of efficiency will disappear because it will sort of be "built in" that FE society? The choice between my work and my family and good time will not be necessary any longer.

PS: The concept of efficiency will become obsolete in the same way as the concept of "free" will become obsolete. "Free" has meaning only because now we know of "price". With "price" gone, "free" is loose its meaning (this is not my idea but I don't recall its source).
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 5th September 2011 at 19:26.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Limor Wolf (17th October 2012), Lord Sidious (6th September 2011), Marsila (6th September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (5th September 2011), sandy (8th September 2011)

13. Link to Post #87
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Ilie,

Inefficiency is built into the system, not only the technologies. Brands compete for customers by making their products incompatible - that is hugely inefficient. Brands alter the outer casing, the color and one or two parts each product year so that old models are immediately discernable. Everyone wants new, right? Well new changes once or twice a year, and new becomes old - that is extremely inefficient. Add to that their favorite, built in obsolescence, and the waste of our resources reaches catatrophic proportions. And this little bit barely scratches the surface of the true wastage that goes on. (Remember the great milk spill off, was it in Canada only, I can't remember?)
    That is why I continue to maintain that abundance is possible right now, with or without FE.
    It is only a matter of a slight turning of the head, a mere nod to our neighbors, a recognition of the right of all peoples to dignity and respect.

But that small gesture would necessarily cascade into a paradigm shift from scarcity to abundance.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Elle (6th September 2011), Gardener (29th October 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Limor Wolf (17th October 2012), Lord Sidious (6th September 2011), Marsila (6th September 2011), Melinda (29th April 2012), mosquito (6th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (6th September 2011), sandy (8th September 2011)

15. Link to Post #88
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

I would like to see an end to child ''care'' centres.
    Their parents are the best ones to care for them.

16. Link to Post #89
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

[My comment is waaay off topic but thanks for forming/creating/molding reality right now with this. ]

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Elle For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (7th September 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Marsila (7th September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), pickle (6th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (6th September 2011), sandy (8th September 2011)

18. Link to Post #90
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Elle (here)
    [My comment is waaay off topic but thanks for forming/creating/molding reality right now with this. ]
    I think that your comment is preciselly on topic Thank you
    Robert

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (7th September 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Marsila (7th September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), sandy (8th September 2011)

20. Link to Post #91
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,103 times in 806 posts

Destruction of capitalism, end of centralized control system.

Some of advanced alien societies opened up my mind towards free society. Every member of society has full responsibility and be part of making decisions. The community provides all the necessities: food, house, transportation, opportunities for self actualization.

Free society is based on free energy technologies seeks super-efficiency of everything they make. They build houses that exist over a thousand years with minimal maintenance. Making poor quality products means the labor hours of community members increase. Of course, members will do their best to solve such problem by advancement of sciences and technologies. One species utilizes symbiotic technology that combine living entities to construct spaceship or building.

They don't compete each other nor claim ownership of idea / theory. I personally think modern patent system is so absurd and big road block of advancement of humanity.

One alien society I read make all the members work less than 10 hours per week. They work for one day, and enjoy their spare time and do a lot of volunteer works year round. Twenty hours of work will provide everything one needs. Humans already have capabilities that make every one on Earth has quality of living right now. The increasing unemployment rate is because complex machines humans have developed replace human labor in work places. All humans have the right to share the benefit of labor free living but, we have to destroy present society first.

There exists high order among intergalactic civilization. Humans as a species locate at the bottom unfortunately. Either artificial or humans' level of consciousness or mix of the two, we have been busy to kill and abuse fellow humans at least five thousands years as you know. This time hopefully we will move to next level of existence.

Why free energy technologies are so important? I give one example. A new theory has been developed and proved by different scientists and people world wide. This theory reinterprets the inertia of mass so that it explains how to harness the kinetic energy. Suppose a community has this type of free energy machines, even if sun is gone, they can carry on daily living. The machine generates electricity from momentum of objects.

Other free energy technologies that extract energy from space leads to wild area: time manipulation, antigravity, interdimensional effect. Seventy or eight years ago, few scientists independently discovered how to manipulate gravity using electromagnetic forces. It passes almost 100 years. I have no doubt the military and secret organization under black programs exploited these technologies.

Floyd 'Sparky' Sweet produced antigravity effect when it was running. You can find his note on internet easily. He explained clearly the energy source using a differential equation. It says Time=Energy. This type of technologies need to be investigated by scientists under disclose to public. It works as double edge sword. Using space-time energy too much will shorten the life of Earth itself.

The question is how and when.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (6th September 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Lord Sidious (7th September 2011), Marsila (7th September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (6th September 2011), sandy (8th September 2011), TelosianEmbrace (25th September 2011)

22. Link to Post #92
    Ilie Pandia

Red face Re: What technologies, activities or concepts will be made obsolete by Free Energy

Hi Lord Sid,

Indeed child "care" centers will be gone and I am glad for that! I believe that scarcity is the root cause of children being sent into foster care, or abandoned, or abused. I know of cases where some people have children only the get the money support from the government . All this will be gone in a free energy society. And that would happen simply because the motivation behind it (scarcity) will disappear.

Hi Hughe,

I see that you (and I think even Wade) mention work as an activity in a world of abundance. You probably have your reasons to do so, but I imagine that actually the concept or "work" will become obsolete! All you would have to do in a free energy society is be yourself, learn, explore and play. There is no need for "work", not as we understand it today. No one will say: "Man, I gotta go to work... I gotta do my one hour of daily chores...". The will say: I'll go play! I'll go test this! I wonder if do this what will happen? I have a great idea, I'll just input it into the main frame for others to playfully build later! I'll go play with the children! I'll go play with my friends!

When you follow your joy there is no "work"... you can hardly wait to get started and do what you feel joyous about doing...

Well, you might say, somebody has to take out the trash, or do the dishes, or clean the house and so on. I would argue that we need to do so much cleaning and so many chores that we don't like, because we don't live in an abundant society! In a FE world, trash will not be produced, and I can even imagine that dirty dishes will be a thing of the past. There are so many "little" things that we take for granted as being "normal" or "to be expected" or not able "to do without" that would simply be obsolete with an abundance paradigm.

On another line of thought, I realize that trying to imagine a FE society is a daunting task. It should not be, but unfortunately it is! And this is the thing that we need to fix fast. So to get the "imagination muscle" into flexing lets make another assumption. Not as good as free energy but probably second best, and leading to free energy.

Most of the time we get stuck on the money issue. So let's imagine for a moment that you have a credit card with unlimited funds that you can spend and you don't have to repay. Lets call it the "Free Energy Card" or "FE Card" . What would you do with it? How would you spend that money? How would your life change? What activities would you drop and what would your new focus be? And to make it more interesting, lets also imagine that everybody has a FE Card.
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 6th September 2011 at 21:17.

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (7th September 2011), Gardener (29th October 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Limor Wolf (17th October 2012), Lord Sidious (7th September 2011), Marianne (7th September 2011), Marsila (7th September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (6th September 2011), sandy (8th September 2011)

24. Link to Post #93
    Ilie Pandia

Hi Wade,

I think I've spotted a scarcity based comment in one of your posts

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    If it [transmutation] has to happen the way that scientists think it does – the heavy elements are only made in collapsing stars – then the issue is a lot bigger than just having enough energy.
    I don't claim to have any real clue about alchemy and transmutations, but wouldn't you agree that with Free Energy there is no issue that is "a lot bigger" than having enough energy? Why not imagine that we could create force fields strong enough to emulate the processes inside a collapsing star? If that is what it takes .

And I think Robert wrote that with Free Energy we could practically create stuff "out of thin air" or to be more precise from "energy-to-matter" convertors also known as replicators! That would kinda make alchemy obsolete all together

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (7th September 2011), Gardener (29th October 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Lord Sidious (7th September 2011), Marsila (7th September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (7th September 2011), sandy (8th September 2011)

26. Link to Post #94
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    Why not imagine that we could create force fields strong enough to emulate the processes inside a collapsing star? If that is what it takes .
    As explained at various sites, for example Modern Alchemy, modern alchemy is possible inside nuclear reactors. The best way with current and public human technology seems to be bombarding mercury (which is one proton heavier than gold) with neutrons. The resulting isotope of mercury is unstable, and gives off one hydrogen nucleus (proton, neutron pair), leaving behind a stable gold nucleus.

The problem is that the amount of energy required is substantial ... very substantial.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (7th September 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Lord Sidious (7th September 2011), Marsila (7th September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (7th September 2011), sandy (8th September 2011)

28. Link to Post #95
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    And I think Robert wrote that with Free Energy we could practically create stuff "out of thin air" or to be more precise from "energy-to-matter" convertors also known as replicators! That would kinda make alchemy obsolete all together
    I was thinking about taking basic chemicals out of the air we breathe and synthesize some hydrocarbons if we need them Just like plants do but faster and in more compact space But replicators sound much better to me
    Robert

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (7th September 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Lord Sidious (7th September 2011), Marsila (7th September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), sandy (8th September 2011)

30. Link to Post #96
    Avalon Retired Member
    In the Matrix...imagining how i'd like it to be
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,614 times in 375 posts

If it is to be free, it needs to be something that just multiplies itself once created, and yet does no harm if found in over abundance (a bit like any clean air we manage to breathe these days)

another thing that i imagine may go with this if it changes everything....that idea that we have to work for another person goes. no one needs to be another persons employee, and no one needs a lot of capital to work for themselves.

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Marsila For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (8th September 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Lord Sidious (8th September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), mosquito (6th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (8th September 2011), sandy (8th September 2011)

32. Link to Post #97
    Slovenia Avalon Member uncleroach's Avatar
    Thanks

I like driving in nice roads, whitch are made in nature (sadly). Dut those few realy nice roads that would be left, afrer teleportation would be "invented" (or realised tu public), wouldn hurt nature much. So I hope that cars and motobikes never disapear, but I realy hope that internal combustion engines disapear soon (although I will miss the sound). But I would mind teleports to, especialy for going to work.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to uncleroach For This Post:

Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Lord Sidious (8th September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (8th September 2011), sandy (8th September 2011)

34. Link to Post #98
    Ilie Pandia

Hi unclerach,

My take is that the replacement of roads and cars and motorbikes will be much more enjoyable! So much so that we can't really imagine it at the moment... being stuck in the "roar" of the engine... he he.

35. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Gardener (29th October 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Limor Wolf (17th October 2012), Lord Sidious (8th September 2011), Marsila (8th September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (8th September 2011), sandy (8th September 2011), uncleroach (14th September 2011)

36. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

Ilie,

I think this thread might be one of the best on Avalon.

It will be transformational!

I have a file of inventions or experiments I would like to create/try but the funds are not there. With an FE card - I would persue the contents of my file.

This does not fit here but to illustrate today's scarcity-based thinking I will mention it. When we dream of winning the lottery, most of us make a list of who will get what. Well, in my immediate family someone won $250,000. I got a call from another family member telling me the good news. And here's the catch: I was told not to expect anything because "they don't have enough" after paying off their credit cards and mortgage. What a shocker that was, then I got the happy call from the winner who gushed and gushed about their good fortune - already knowing I had been warned about my cut being zero. Now I did not want anything - a night on the town would have been nice - to celebrate.

So sad we cram our humanity deep inside and do the fiscally "right" thing instead. That is the epitome of scarcity-based thinking.
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 7th September 2011 at 21:03. Reason: changed pronoun

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Limor Wolf (17th October 2012), Lord Sidious (8th September 2011), Marsila (8th September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (8th September 2011), sandy (8th September 2011)

38. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

Another thing came to me.

Right now, so many people never realize their dreams. A lot of my friends have pet projects they talk about all the time. For one its the flying car. Another its a new computer chip. Another has really good marketing ideas. With the advent of an abundance paradigm shift these people, like me, would persue their dreams and their inventions would revolutionize the world we live in. I am not talking about the pioneers in various fields. I am talking about the faceless ones who no one knows about - they are the ones who will bring the most change because there are literally millions of them.

Imagine. Millions of people with great ideas that never see the light of day in today's society will transform the world virtually over-night in that new era!

39. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Limor Wolf (17th October 2012), Lord Sidious (8th September 2011), Marsila (8th September 2011), meeradas (8th September 2011), Melinda (29th April 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (8th September 2011), sandy (8th September 2011), TelosianEmbrace (26th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 1 5 15 31 LastLast