+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst 1 6 16 31 LastLast

Thread: What technologies, activities or concepts will be made obsolete by Free Energy

1. Link to Post #101
    Avalon Retired Member
    In the Matrix...imagining how i'd like it to be
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,614 times in 375 posts

Default Re: What technologies, activities or concepts will be made obsolete by Free Energy

Quote Posted by uncleroach (here)
    I like driving in nice roads, whitch are made in nature (sadly). Dut those few realy nice roads that would be left, afrer teleportation would be "invented" (or realised tu public), wouldn hurt nature much. So I hope that cars and motobikes never disapear, but I realy hope that internal combustion engines disapear soon (although I will miss the sound). But I would mind teleports to, especialy for going to work.
    But maybe it would be something better, like through teleportation, we will have two option. gliding through and just getting there. with the second we would get to our destination faster.

with the first we could cruise just like in a car or our own private plane, seeing all the scenery on the side rush by us, except we'd need neither car, plane or any metal transportation tool.

our body will become our mode of transport, and there will be less chances to crashing and killing ourselves and someone else : ) so the feeling we get may still be there, only better and improved. i don't know i sometimes wish i was the car, boat or plane and not just riding or driving it.
    Last edited by Marsila; 8th September 2011 at 03:23. Reason: emoticon looked retarded :P

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Marsila For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (8th September 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Limor Wolf (18th October 2012), Lord Sidious (8th September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (8th September 2011), sandy (8th September 2011), TelosianEmbrace (26th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #102
    Ilie Pandia

Default Re: What technologies, activities or concepts will be made obsolete by Free Energy

Hello Ernie.

Wonderful post. I'm not proud to admit that I get trapped in the money issue still. Still a scarcity conditioning that I need to work out!

Lottery and your friend situation and my "stumbling on the money" will become obsolete in a Free Energy world. I think the obsolete lottery is a brand new idea on this thread

And indeed, the FE Card would unlock the little creative inventors in all of us! Each will be able to contribute in their small (or big way), making a huge difference for all those living on he planet.

If I had that a FE card, it'd still be doing mostly what I do today, but I also have some projects that I'd like to try out and test.
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 8th September 2011 at 09:08.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (8th September 2011), Gaia (8th September 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Limor Wolf (18th October 2012), Lord Sidious (8th September 2011), Marsila (8th September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (8th September 2011), sandy (8th September 2011)

5. Link to Post #103
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 873 posts

Lightbulb Re: What technologies, activities or concepts will be made obsolete by Free Energy

Paying taxes, mortgages, loans, rents, licence fees and all other fees or bills will become obsolete...
    Trafic jamms, standing in line to buy tickets or new products, standing in line to shop on 80% sale day and all other kind of waiting for our share of this scarcity pie will become obsolete...
    Best wishes and free energy to all
    Robert

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (8th September 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Lord Sidious (8th September 2011), Marsila (8th September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), zebowho (19th October 2011)

7. Link to Post #104
    Ilie Pandia

Quote Posted by Robert J. Niewiadomski (here)
    Paying taxes, mortgages, loans, rents, licence fees and all other fees or bills will become obsolete...
    Trafic jamms, standing in line to buy tickets or new products, standing in line to shop on 80% sale day and all other kind of waiting for our share of this scarcity pie will become obsolete...
    Hey Robert, double vote on that from me!!! especially no more standing in line for anything!

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Gaia (8th September 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Lord Sidious (8th September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (8th September 2011), zebowho (19th October 2011)

9. Link to Post #105
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    Quote Posted by Robert J. Niewiadomski (here)
    Hey Robert, double vote on that from me!!! especially no more standing in line for anything!
    Sounds good to me, when I was younger, I was impatient.
    I don't even have time to get that far now.

10. Link to Post #106
    Ilie Pandia

Oh another big one that will be gone... bureaucracy! No need for that anymore.

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (8th September 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Lord Sidious (8th September 2011), Marsila (8th September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), mosquito (6th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (8th September 2011), zebowho (19th October 2011)

12. Link to Post #107
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ilie pandia (here)
    oh another big one that will be gone... Bureaucracy! No need for that anymore.
    big yes to that!!

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Marsila For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (8th September 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Lord Sidious (8th September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), mosquito (6th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (8th September 2011)

14. Link to Post #108
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

Would there be any need for the Internet any more?

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Lord Sidious (8th September 2011), Marsila (8th September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (8th September 2011)

16. Link to Post #109
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ktlight (here)
    Would there be any need for the Internet any more?
    I hope internet will be like air we brethe Everywhere, open and free
    Robert

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), ktlight (8th September 2011), Lord Sidious (8th September 2011), Marsila (8th September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012)

18. Link to Post #110
    Ilie Pandia

Hi Ktlight,

Good question... my take is that in the end.... probably not! After we all become telepaths then Internet will not be used to communicate between "conscious beings". However I still expect that some form of "Internet" would be required to access information or knowledge stored someplace... unless you can focus on it... and you have it . It's a bit too far for me to imagine this

Yes Robert, and hopefully with no viruses in it! (just as the air in a FE society)
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 8th September 2011 at 11:37.

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (8th September 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), ktlight (8th September 2011), Limor Wolf (18th October 2012), Lord Sidious (8th September 2011), Marsila (8th September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (8th September 2011)

20. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

Would we need permission to communicate and discuss and debate with another?

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (8th September 2011), Gardener (29th October 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Lord Sidious (8th September 2011), Marsila (8th September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (8th September 2011)

22. Link to Post #112
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Would we need permission to communicate and discuss and debate with another?
    I don't think so... everything will be free, easy and available, that the competition would be who could make life the easiest not the most complicated.

btw how do we keep negative people away from us, if telepathy would work, they may want to get on our nerves when we just want a break.

maybe with free energy, we would find a way to also become invisible, or respectful to each others privacy? (no psychic hackers)

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Marsila For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (8th September 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Lord Sidious (8th September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (8th September 2011)

24. Link to Post #113
    Ilie Pandia

Part of being "in harmony" in a free energy society means that you naturally respect the privacy of others and you are not invading the minds of others. Not because you can't or someone is policing you, but because you choose to!

As for asking for permission... I think that is the respectful thing to do, especially if you are not sure how the other "being" would respond to interacting with you. Asking and respecting a Yes or a No! would be key! Most likely you will quickly find other beings that resonate with you and you will be able to live "together" and permission will not be an issue as much, because you know each other very well.

Probably permission will be an "inner felling" and guide and not as much as a specific question! I know that some tribes ask permission from the land if is OK to camp on a specific spot by felling that connection with the Land.

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Gardener (29th October 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), ktlight (9th September 2011), Limor Wolf (18th October 2012), Lord Sidious (8th September 2011), Marianne (8th September 2011), Marsila (9th September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (9th September 2011)

26. Link to Post #114
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: What technologies, activities or concepts will be made obsolete by Free Energy

Quote Posted by uncleroach (here)
    I like driving in nice roads, whitch are made in nature (sadly). Dut those few realy nice roads that would be left, afrer teleportation would be "invented" (or realised tu public), wouldn hurt nature much. So I hope that cars and motobikes never disapear, but I realy hope that internal combustion engines disapear soon (although I will miss the sound). But I would mind teleports to, especialy for going to work.
    With FE you would be able to build your own planet from scratch or adapt one of the milions asteroids floating in our Solar System. On that terraformed artificial planet you could plant a forest (with growth accelerators ofcourse), build some roads in that forest and build some electric cars (with IC engine sound/vibration emulators) or with real IC engines. You could build that all with your own (almost) bare hands It could be some kind of museum for sharing with other people. It could be your "work"
    How that sounds?
    Last edited by Robert J. Niewiadomski; 9th September 2011 at 10:11.
    Robert

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

DoubleHelix (9th September 2011), Ernie Nemeth (9th September 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), ktlight (9th September 2011), Lord Sidious (9th September 2011), Marsila (9th September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), TelosianEmbrace (26th September 2011)

28. Link to Post #115
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Borders will be gone, anyone can go anywhere they want at any time, regardless of where they are from.

Racism will also be gone, as good things will be in abundance and the issue of scarcity and "they have come from far away, to take the little we have" would be obsolete.

People will have more free energy and so good things than they know what to do with : )

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Marsila For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (12th September 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Lord Sidious (9th September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (9th September 2011), TelosianEmbrace (26th September 2011)

30. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

Will there be need for constitutional rules and/or obedience?

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Marsila (10th September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (9th September 2011)

32. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

Will there be need for constitutional rules and/or obedience?
    For enlightened people?
    No.

33. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

So, there would be separation, then, LS?

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Melinda (19th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (9th September 2011)

35. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

So, there would be separation, then, LS?
    Constitutions are debt repayment agreements, so why would we need that?
    And those who are truly enlightened need no external guides on behaviour, they know.

36. Link to Post #120
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    ...Probably permission will be an "inner felling" and guide and not as much as a specific question! I know that some tribes ask permission from the land if is OK to camp on a specific spot by felling that connection with the Land.
    and they're absolutely right! That's a good point you made.

you know even stones will telepathically communicate with us if we stop thinking and just listen to our feelings.

With free energy people will understand the true value of being respectful, not just to each other, but to the space that allows to live within it.

Plants will be healthier and easier to grow again because they will tell us where they want to be planted, and we will listen to their own choices to....more plants=more clean air=better health= less if not total extinction of all diseases!

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Marsila For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (10th September 2011), Gardener (29th October 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Lord Sidious (10th September 2011), Melinda (29th April 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (10th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst 1 6 16 31 LastLast