+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst 1 8 18 31 LastLast

Thread: What technologies, activities or concepts will be made obsolete by Free Energy

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

Default Re: What technologies, activities or concepts will be made obsolete by Free Energy

Quote Posted by Robert J. Niewiadomski (here)
    I think "tradition" is some kind of "obsessive–compulsive disorder". It is often associated with fear. As fear will be obsolete in FE society, I hope so will be "The Tradition"...

Will fear really be ever totally obsolete?
    As long as mothers give birth and bond and feed their babies
    and have to protect them from harm like accidents there will be fear.
    If anything, I would imagine that fear will be even greater than it is now.

Just compare third world countries where life is cheap
    with first world countries where many of these buffers of protection already are in place...
    Who is more fearful?
    Ok, hit me!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Bollinger (18th September 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Lord Sidious (13th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (14th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #142
    Ilie Pandia

Default Re: What technologies, activities or concepts will be made obsolete by Free Energy

Hi Ulli,

Yes I think fear will become obsolete, indeed.

Mothers would love and cherish and nurture their children but they will not protected them. There will be nothing to protect them from! I can easily imagine that an abundant world is a safe and loving world for children. Scarcity is the reason we have so many hazardous designs and patterns in our life today.

Of course, a child does have to "go out" and explore. The child will make "mistakes" (experiments with unexpected results) that he will learn from, but he will not need protection.

Another thing that I imagine is that we will understand what life and death really are... and we will connect with the being that has that child experience at deeper levels, and we will understand that there is only experience, and no need for protection. I think that attachment is a form of fear and that it will become obsolete.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Bollinger (18th September 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), ktlight (20th September 2011), Lord Sidious (13th September 2011), Marsila (14th September 2011), Melinda (19th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (14th September 2011), sandy (14th September 2011), TelosianEmbrace (28th September 2011), ulli (14th September 2011)

5. Link to Post #143
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,632 times in 7,518 posts

Hi:

On the fear subject, I recall once reading a channel say that all fears are about not feeling in control of what happens to our bodies. And that can be hunger, exposure to the elements, violence, imprisonment, sexual abuse, and other situations. Some bodies of mystical material say that fear is why we are here (the Michael teachings http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#michael say that all of the primary Earthly lessons come from fear, and if that is the case, it is easy to get on the Creator’s case for a reality like that, especially one that we inhabit).

So, would souls bent on fear just use FE to create another fearful scenario for Earth and humanity – threaten to strip mine the entire planet or blow it up in a demonstration of “power”?

Those who have witnessed almost constant denial and even revulsion toward the idea of Heaven on Earth have had to wonder if making the “kill-or-be-killed” or “I win, you lose” games obsolete is what is behind that revulsion and fear, as people’s souls speak out, not wanting their game to be compromised, because they came here to experience limitation and fear, after all. What party poopers people like me are!

It took many years of seeing the many rejections of the idea of FE (Levels 1 to 3 http://www.ahealedplanet.net/paradigm.htm#level1) for that suspicion to begin to sink in. If people want Hell on Earth so badly, maybe they should get it, but I have heard for a long time that a place is being prepared for them to keep playing that game, but it won’t be Earth, because Earth has an appointment with ascension. And those who go to that world will be very relieved to not have to share the planet with people like me, and that is their divine choice, and I think it needs to be respected. None of us can really see what lessons others have come to learn. Heck, we don’t even get to see what ours are until they hit us over the head, after sneaking up behind us.

But, for people who want Heaven on Earth, but have fallen into the thrall of “progressives” like environmentalists, Peak Oilers, liberals and radicals, whose “solutions” are some form of austerity seemingly born of a hair shirt mentality, I have a different message: abundance. I also think that Earth will welcome it.

Then you have stuff like Roads seeing two probable Earths, about three hundred years into our future, where its humans took the two poles of love and fear:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#roads

Both seemed to be Earthly realities, and ties in nicely to the idea of probable realities. As Roads’s mentor said, most of humanity will likely take the middle road, where George Bush the Twelfth will be president.

This, I know: Heaven on Earth will not be attained by violating the free will of others in ways that harm them. We can’t “get” the bad guys. Even trying to do so makes us like them. Part of them really gets off on all of the rampant conspiracism, as it feeds fear. They dig it when “progressives” get blinkered by their structuralism, listening the Heinberg and Peak Oilers, as if they have real answers:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/hooked.htm#introduction

They probably get more kicks seeing people arise from their apathy and hacking at branches and going down the rabbit holes than they do those riveted to the tube with their quiet desperation.

So, will fear go entirely away? Maybe not. But in a world of abundance, it would no longer run the show, as it does today. Maybe that is totally wrong, and fear will always reign here. If that is the case, then I want a different assignment next time.

I have mentioned it in some of my interviews that with FE, urban environments will largely become obsolete, but I have seen a lot of resistance to this idea.

Why do we have cities? As I see it, and how anthropologists generally see it:

1. Cities allow for close human interaction and specialization, creating social complexity that can be more efficient at producing goods.

2. There has been a tension between progressive and exploitation theories since Confucius and the ancient Greeks. The “progressive view” holds that civilization allowed for a higher standard of living than those living outside it, and the "exploitation view" held that elites could exploit the masses in civilizations. Both are true to some degree.

What makes cities possible?

A. Stable and secure imported resource supply, which was virtually all energy-based: food, water and fuel (wood, coal, gas, oil, electricity);

B. Cities are usually situated on low-energy transportation lanes, which were water-based in pre-industrial societies, but eventually also on rail lines and motor highways.

The original factories in England and America were not in cities, but were where the energy was, near steep hills with rivers, powered by hydropower. Only with steam engines could factories be moved into cities, or like Manchester, the cities were built around factories. Steam power also built Pittsburg, while the East Coast factories were still powered by rivers.

But bringing cities and factories together were due to energy scarcity, putting the people within easy commuting distance of their place of work.

Almost everything that happens on Wall Street would be completely obsolete in an abundance-based economy. All Western financial districts would be the same way. Skyscrapers are largely filled with clerks who make nothing of value, except for the owners to garner profits.

Imagine the Harry Potter movie, The Goblet of Fire, where there is this kind of flash mob of magical people converging for a Quidditch tournament. If people need to gather in a FE world, they can do it like that. There may be some urban environments, but they would be deeply integrated with nature.

Once you think through how energy scarcity led to many aspects of cities, about the only thing really left to argue for cities in a FE world is social interaction. But with FE, anti-gravity and other suppressed technologies, people can travel the globe in minutes, and we can almost communicate in real-time already, with videophones (first unveiled in the 1930s, but with Skype and related technologies, we have it today). Anybody on Earth could connect with anybody else in seconds.

In Seattle, and I imagine almost anywhere, given a choice, people would like to live rurally, but with urban amenities. With FE, everybody can do that. Today, there are about five acres per person on the planet, and that does not include artificial lands floating on the ocean, in the air, underground, and in space. Living on Mars or the Moon would also be easy. Also, when women are freed from the drudgery of being wealth-creating baby machines, I expect that the global population will decline for some time, like it is in the industrialized nations (their populations are not rising due to endemic reproduction, but from migration from the poor nations).

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 15th September 2011 at 12:38.

6. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

aranuk (16th September 2011), Bollinger (18th September 2011), eaglespirit (1st January 2012), Ernie Nemeth (14th September 2011), Gardener (29th October 2011), Isthatso (1st March 2012), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Krishna (25th June 2016), Limor Wolf (20th October 2012), Lord Sidious (14th September 2011), Marsila (14th September 2011), Melinda (29th April 2012), mosquito (11th October 2012), noprophet (14th September 2011), Ol' Roy (14th September 2011), onawah (14th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (14th September 2011), sandy (14th September 2011), zebowho (19th October 2011)

7. Link to Post #144
    Ilie Pandia

So cities will be another thing of the past... I am glad! I vote for that reality I like open spaces so much better. And with Free Energy, probably the concept of "my home" as a definite location in space, will be gone too, because you can easily live wherever you want whenever you want. And without the need to hoard material possession you don't really need a home. George Carlin said that "a home is a place where you keep your stuff!". Since stuff will be available freely everywhere no need to hoard it.

We've said above that in an abundance based society patents will become obsolete. Today, the advancement in science, even as crippled as it is by the "profit margin", competition, patents and suppression, it's still exponential! Now imagine how this will be when profit will not run the show, when patents don't matter, and competition is replaced with cooperation and all the data, the ideas and the work are freely available to all... just imagine the synergy and where that would lead us in a very very short time! And I am not afraid of this new science, as it will be "a science from the heart" and it will probably merge with spiritual evolution rather than opposing it.
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 14th September 2011 at 07:19.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Bollinger (18th September 2011), Gardener (29th October 2011), Isthatso (1st March 2012), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Limor Wolf (20th October 2012), Lord Sidious (14th September 2011), Marsila (14th September 2011), Melinda (15th January 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (14th September 2011), sandy (14th September 2011)

9. Link to Post #145
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

You know Ilie, I was in Surfers Paradise in the past ten days or so.
    A bus driver showed me the tallest apartment building in Australia, it looked to be around 30 floors high.
    Imagine that, living that far up in the air, surrounded by concrete, steel, plastic and other man made dead things.
    And so far from the soil, the grass, the plants, with their energy signatures.
    Yuck, give me the desert or woods anyday.

10. Link to Post #146
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,098 times in 20,640 posts

The idea of anti-gravity technology and the possibilities that could bring intrigues me very much.
    Imagine having a floating, moveable. self contained home that you could take on vacation.
    I have visions of lounging on a glass enclosed deck, floating over the Himalayas, or floating down closer to earth for a day or two just above a plateau in Africa to get a closer look at the wildlilfe, and just generally being able to pick and choose which climate to live in at any particular time of year.

Not to mention being able to visit other civilized worlds! Think of what we can learn then!
    I don't think it's going to be that long before a very new world will be taking shape on our planet, even though this very painful period right now just seems to be dragging on so very slowly.
    If we keep on imagining what it will feel like in that future, we can at least reproduce that feeling somewhat in the here and now, and that energy in itself will surely help hasten the process.
    It just takes a little courage and patience.

Wade, I just took a look at what you've posted about the Michael Teachings, which I love. Thanks!
    Last edited by onawah; 14th September 2011 at 07:53.

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bollinger (18th September 2011), eaglespirit (15th September 2011), Isthatso (1st March 2012), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), ktlight (14th September 2011), Lord Sidious (14th September 2011), Marsila (14th September 2011), Melinda (15th January 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (14th September 2011), TelosianEmbrace (28th September 2011), zebowho (19th October 2011)

12. Link to Post #147
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    The idea of anti-gravity technology and the possibilities that could bring intrigues me very much.
    Imagine having a floating, moveable. self contained home that you could take on vacation.
    I have visions of lounging on a glass enclosed deck, floating over the Himalayas, or floating down closer to earth for a day or two just above a plateau in Africa to get a closer look at the wildlilfe, and just generally being able to pick and choose which climate to live in at any particular time of year.

Not to mention being able to visit other civilized worlds! Think of what we can learn then!
    I don't think it's going to be that long before a very new world will be taking shape on our planet, even though this very painful period right now just seems to be dragging on so very slowly.
    If we keep on imagining what it will feel like in that future, we can at least reproduce that feeling somewhat in the here and now, and that energy in itself will surely help hasten the process.
    It just takes a little courage and patience.
    I trust this to happen, when we feel it.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Bollinger (18th September 2011), eaglespirit (15th September 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Lord Sidious (14th September 2011), Melinda (15th January 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (14th September 2011)

14. Link to Post #148
    Avalon Retired Member
    In the Matrix...imagining how i'd like it to be
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,614 times in 375 posts

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    Hi Ulli,

I think that attachment is a form of fear and that it will become obsolete.
    I do not think it is the attachment that is the fear. It is having to deal with a pain you know you cannot deal with, I lost a sister when i was too little to understand.

as for the parents, in short they never got over, and the experience was described as 'bothersome' rather than one they feared...

maybe with free energy we'd have the tools to be able to sometimes communicate with people who have passed on, as death isn't a killer, just a stage to the next life we know nothing about, and no one would have to deal with such emotions? so more feeling at peace about death, with free energy
    Last edited by Marsila; 14th September 2011 at 22:23.

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Marsila For This Post:

Bollinger (18th September 2011), eaglespirit (15th September 2011), Gardener (29th October 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), ktlight (15th September 2011), Lord Sidious (14th September 2011), Melinda (15th January 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (14th September 2011), zebowho (19th October 2011)

16. Link to Post #149
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

You cannot fear and love at the same time.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

eaglespirit (15th September 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), ktlight (15th September 2011), Lord Sidious (15th September 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (14th September 2011)

18. Link to Post #150
    Ilie Pandia

Hello,

I've just finished reading Michael Roads' book: Into a timeless realm. What a stretch for the mind and imagination... It may be a while before I process the information and the experience of that book.

If you have the slightest calling to reading it, please do! I can't recommended enough.

I thought I uderstood Wade's vision but... I did not. And this little thread we have here is barely scratching the surface.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

eaglespirit (15th September 2011), Ernie Nemeth (15th September 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Limor Wolf (20th October 2012), Melinda (15th January 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (15th September 2011)

20. Link to Post #151
    Thanks

Hi all:

All I have to say to the recent flurry of exchanges is, “Right on!” Keep it up. Yes, the FE horizons can be pretty unlimited. Yes, death is but a doorway, and the dark shepherds want us all to fear death (losing our bodies is the ultimate loss in this plane, and almost nobody has ever done the conscious exit, leaving the body behind by willing ourselves to). Again, all fears are rooted in feeling out of control of what happens to our bodies (or the bodies of our loved ones).

Hi Ilie:

Yes, Into a Timeless Realm is a real mind-bender. Most people will get more out of it if they start with the three books that preceded it, but you jumped right into the meat!

Best,

Wade

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (15th September 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Krishna (25th June 2016), Marsila (17th September 2011), Melinda (15th January 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (16th September 2011), shamanseeker (22nd September 2011)

22. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

I have some spare time today. I will find these books of Micheal Roads to read.

Thanks Ilie and Wade.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Melinda (15th January 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (16th September 2011)

24. Link to Post #153
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

I feel I have to bring thee 3 videos in. This is Michael Roads being interviewed by Tricia Brennan. He certainly talks mighty sense. They may well inspire further posts to this thread. I especially appreciate what he has to say about imagination.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3
    Last edited by ktlight; 15th September 2011 at 14:42.

25. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Anna (16th September 2011), aranuk (16th September 2011), CdnSirian (7th November 2011), eaglespirit (1st January 2012), Gardener (29th October 2011), gooty64 (5th January 2012), Isthatso (1st March 2012), Ixopoborn (16th November 2012), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Limor Wolf (20th October 2012), Marsila (17th September 2011), Melinda (15th January 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (16th September 2011)

26. Link to Post #154
    Thanks

Thanks KTlight for the Roads vids. Yes, great stuff. I had not heard him in a long time. I met him back in about 1995. Ever since I found his first book in 1985, I have been a fan. I gotta get his latest. Yes, it is very appropriate for this thread. He would probably join a lamb stampede to Heaven on Earth.

Roads is a good example of people who specialize in certain attributes of consciousness, but pay for it in other ways. I have been a fan of Tom Brown’s work for many years. He can track anybody, anywhere, and is most comfortable in the wild. His tales of “Grandfather” have been very inspiring to me. Roads’s writings about nature and his relationship with Pan are equally inspiring, but Roads can get lost walking around the block. He has no sense of direction, so he has tricks that he uses to not get lost. I have people in my life like that. They can barely tie their shoes, but they are tuned into the cosmos in ways that I am not, and I help them get through the basics of life, and they compensate me in their own way.

Best,

Wade

27. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

aranuk (16th September 2011), Gardener (29th October 2011), Ixopoborn (16th November 2012), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Krishna (25th June 2016), ktlight (16th September 2011), Limor Wolf (20th October 2012), Marsila (17th September 2011), Melinda (15th January 2013), modwiz (15th November 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (16th September 2011)

28. Link to Post #155
    Thanks

I always say I could get lost in my own bathtub! lol

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Lord Sidious (18th September 2011), Melinda (15th January 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (16th September 2011)

30. Link to Post #156
    Thanks

Hi:

As I have mentioned before, I know people who have explored the dimensions that Roads has, and their stories are very similar, as they are with other published otherworldly travels. For instance, Roads talked in those vids about one of the possible outcomes of what is ahead is that all of the murderers live on the same street. That is just like Monroe’s and others’ tales of the immediate afterlife, in the “Belief Systems Territories.” One of Monroe’s pupils wrote of visiting such a “hell”:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#hell

But Roads was writing about physical reality. That kind of physical reality (where birds of a feather flock together) is consistent with many other bodies of mystical material, and is particularly consistent with the idea of going fourth dimensional (also called ascending, etc.). In the fourth dimension, everybody can “read” everybody else, so deception is impossible. In the third dimension, the primary way that the dark pathers (or psychopaths, in Western terminology) can operate is by disguising their intentions from others, but they often unmask themselves to their victims as they sink in their daggers:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#darkness

You can’t play the deception game in 4D, which is why Ra says:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#ra

that in 4D, the planets are all polarized to service-to-self or service-to-others. Not only can the dark pathers not deceive the other servers, they could not handle the “vibe” of being on a service to others planet. I have published my interpretation of that dynamic before:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/spirit.htm#love

and that understanding, baked in with my experiences with Dennis, is that you can’t fight the darkness. When you do, they win. The only way to “win” with them is to not play their game. Even the desire to “win” is missing the point. With love, everybody can win.

I really liked it when Roads talked of the difference between intellect and intelligence. They are far from the same thing. The materialist-rationalists that dominate the rad left, for instance, believe in violence as a solution,

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/opinions.htm#_ednref6

which is why they are largely impotent in their efforts. They have intellect, but their intelligence has a ways to go, but they are close to “getting it,” a lot closer than many others. I have not yet given up on them, but I don’t spent much time banging my head against their wall, either.

Gotta go to work.

Best,

Wade

P.S. Ernie, never fill your tub very full. We need you!

31. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

aranuk (16th September 2011), Elly (1st January 2012), Ernie Nemeth (16th September 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Krishna (25th June 2016), ktlight (16th September 2011), Limor Wolf (20th October 2012), Lord Sidious (18th September 2011), Marsila (17th September 2011), Melinda (15th January 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (16th September 2011)

32. Link to Post #157
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 873 posts

Lightbulb Re: What technologies, activities or concepts will be made obsolete by Free Energy

If every inhabitant of our planet agreed to this idea, we could use FE and straigthten up Earth's axis and seasons would become obsolete... There would still be various thermal zones. South or north from equator it will be more and more colder. But there would be no seasons...
    Best wishes and free energy to all
    Robert

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013)

34. Link to Post #158
    Thanks

Hi Robert:

But I like seasons, so it probably won’t happen in my lifetime, especially if the polar bears and maple trees also get a vote. But if Earth wants an end to seasons, I can live with it.

You touch on an important subject, and one that environmentalists and others fear so much. There is probably a lot of clandestine geo-engineering taking place today, of the dark kind, such as chemtrails, engineered earthquakes and weather control.

Again, I do not treat the loving world that Roads saw as fantasy:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#roads1

and I have spent a lot of time over the years thinking about how they did it. Sentient electromagnetic bubbles are obviously way beyond what is feasible in today’s “white science” world, and my mind is boggled by simply trying to understand how it worked. The learning beds are easier for me to imagine, as classes like Silva are kind of precursors to them.

In that world, they had the ability to control the weather, but chose not to. I am sure that it had to do with respecting Earth’s choices and those of its life forms. Abundance and harmlessness are the stars that I steer by for humanity’s future on Earth (or at least the future that I want to participate in).

If you study Earth’s past, at least as revealed by its scientists who specialize in such things, you find that thick deciduous forests once lived near the North Pole, nearly the entire planet was frozen, and even in this “long summer” of this interglacial period, there have been dramatic climate shifts. The last few thousand years have been uncommonly stable. Part of the FE vision that I have is that humanity can stop being dependent on the weather, like they were in pre-industrial societies. Scientists now think that the collapse of the Anasazi and Mayan civilizations (and others, like at Angkor Wat), were primarily initiated by long droughts, like fifty years droughts. With FE wisely implemented, wet, dry, hot and cold periods of Earth’s journey would not mean any suffering for humanity. If Earth wants to have another ice age (highly likely), then humans would be fine, and the ecosystems can adapt to Earth’s changes in their own way.

But, in that world that Roads saw, there also seemed to be a close husbanding of Earth by humans. Those talking trees and such I have to believe had the human influence to thank for their sentience, at least a little. I am very curious to know what kind of relationship that civilization had with Earth’s physical systems. Could a civilization like that become one of Kaku’s imagined levels of energy control, but they decided that they did not want to play that game? I am guessing that that would be the case. Wanting to control a star’s energy seems a bit megalomaniacal.

As long as love is always the primary star that we steer by, all should be well. Those vids of Roads’s were typical in that the real dark stuff that might be around the corner he does not want to talk about. That is real typical amongst visionaries like him. I truly believe that if enough of us can hold the high visions, it will not only bode well for our futures, but the mass of sleeping humanity will benefit. When Roads said that only about 3-5% of humans today are even trying to raise their awareness, I knew that he knew. That is part of the conundrum, obviously.

Let’s keep flexing those imaginations, people!

Best,

Wade

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (18th September 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Krishna (25th June 2016), Limor Wolf (20th October 2012), Lord Sidious (18th September 2011), Melinda (15th January 2013), mosquito (11th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (18th September 2011)

36. Link to Post #159
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

The lifeforms on Earth have developed with a framework of seasons, they germinate in spring, they flower in summer and fruit in autumn. It would be disastrous for our ecologies to remove the framework which tells the lifeforms when it is time to do x. It would be supremely selfish to do that to every other form of life on Earth just because humans have fallen into the habit of moaning about the cold in winter and the heat in summer.

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (18th September 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Limor Wolf (20th October 2012), Lord Sidious (18th September 2011), Melinda (15th January 2013), mosquito (11th October 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (18th September 2011)

38. Link to Post #160
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 873 posts

Lightbulb Re: What technologies, activities or concepts will be made obsolete by Free Energy

Oliver, I wrote we would do that if every inhabitant agreed. All lifeforms are inhabitants of our planet... And our planet would have to agreed as well
    In Equador where seasons are not so distinctive as in higher latitudes, there are places where farmers harvest three times a year Plants obviously don't mind that and like it...

But I agree that if something is not broken you don't fix it
    Last edited by Robert J. Niewiadomski; 18th September 2011 at 05:57.
    Best wishes and free energy to all
    Robert

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Robert J. Niewiadomski For This Post:

Gardener (29th October 2011), Joseph McAree (22nd November 2013), Limor Wolf (20th October 2012), Lord Sidious (18th September 2011), Melinda (15th January 2013), Seikou-Kishi (18th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst 1 8 18 31 LastLast