+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 10 LastLast

Thread: Is the moon artificial?

1. Link to Post #1
    Macedonia Avalon Member TheChosen's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb Is the moon artificial?

In order to understand what I will be writing here we need to look at earth history. It is well known from many sources that before the flood and before the 'fall of man', life on earth used to be much longer. Why is this so and why did it change?

The biggest difference between the times before the flood and after the flood was that there was no Moon at that time in orbit around Earth. There is a wealth of new information coming on this subject so you are free to research it before we go any further as I realize this is a difficult concept to grasp but the numbers are staggering once you understand them and pretty much provide mathematical proof that the moon was an artificial insert into our program. We have also already established that the number 25640 is an extremely important number which gives us the number of rotations the earth must make around the sun from the beginning of one cycle until its end. Since the universe is inherently fractal and each successive body is a fractal expression of its previous higher level, this means that this number will apply on all the levels of creation. What I am trying to say (already explained in the book on my site to which you can find the link in my signature) is that the sun is the next fractal expression of the galaxy, the earth of the sun, the human of the earth etc.

The situation on earth before the flood was that the fractal expressions were in their natural order, the sun was an expression of the galaxy, the earth of the sun and the human of the earth. This meant there was a clear mathematical connection by the evolutionary cycles of all these three expressions. But before we understand what happened back then, we need to understand how this reality is structured right now. To begin with this we need to understand what is an anomalistic month, which length is exactly 27.554 days. In very simplified terms an anomalistic month is the time it takes for the moon to make one orbit and be in the 'exact' same position in reference to earth, even though it may be slightly different as reference to the sun, stars or any other body. It is the relationship of moon vs earth that we are most concerned with here.

First lets do the simple version of how the moon hacked into the human life with mathematical precision as I understand many people will have trouble digesting the more complex one:
    Before the fall: Average human life span: 930.5 years
    After the fall: Average human life span 72.02 years
    Decrease by a factor: 12.92
    Anomalistic months in a year: 12.92
    It can be very clearly seen that the decrease of human life was EXACTLY the same as the factor by which our earth year was carved up by Moon years (the time the moon makes a full rotation in an anomalistic way). In the very simplified terms, humans continued to live 930 years, but instead of earth years they began to live moon years for the simple fact that now their 'fractal parent' was the moon and not the earth.

Ok, now that we have some overview and direct connection let's see how we came with those numbers and how the human average life span today fits with the cycles of the moon and the greater cycles of the earth, sun and galaxy. The 25640 number in its very core means rotations of one body around the body of its next level of fractal expression.
    The situation today:
    25640 rotations of a human around the earth center takes exactly 72.02 years, which is an average life span of humans today
    25640 rotations of the moon around the earth, takes exactly 1984.54 years as calculated using an anomalistic month, which is very significant as huge major events seem to happen every 2000 years since the moon has been in orbit.
    25640 rotations on the earth around the sun is exactly 12.92 multiplied by 1984.54. This means that the moon goes through 12.92 cycles during the time the earth has one cycle. Of course the significance of the humber 13 is immense as given by many ancient sources such as the Maya and Toltec.
    Now the situation before the moon came into orbit:
    25640 rotations of a human around the earth took 72.02 years but since there was no moon to impede human connection to earth, this was not a human cycle but the real cycle was exactly 12.92 times bigger (as can be seen today by the relationship of moon vs earth). This gives us the number of 930.5 years (which is accepted as the average life span of humans before the fall from several sources such as bible texts, the law of one channeling, other ancient books etc)
    More so extremely important was that one major earth cycle of 25640 rotations of the earth around the sun, contained exactly 27.554 human cycles (which is the factor of moon rotation around the earth compared to a single rotation of earth)

The cycles of the earth with the Sun:
    254 000 000 million years is the time the sun makes one rotation around the galaxy center.
    If we carve this into 360 degrees (again a very significant number) we receive that each degree takes 705 555 years
    If we divide each degree by the factor of the moon which is 27.554 we get approximately 25640 (the number is approximate as the period the sun turns around the center of the galaxy has not been measured in exact terms by modern science but I believe we can receive this number by multiplying 27.554*360*25640 = 254 334 441.6)
    This last paragraph shows us that the chosen fraction of 27.554 for the moon was calculated in exact terms relative to much higher cosmic mathematics and was designed to interfere not only with our connection to earth but to the sun and galaxy itself.
    Moon cycles today:
    We established that one moon cycle takes 1984.54 years. Let's see what happened for the last three moon cycles as unfortunately we don't have much information to analyze any further.
    40th century BC: One look at wikipedia and we see that many important events are associated with this century. Not the least that freemasons regard it as 'year zero'.
    20th century BC: Again don't take my word for it and take a look at wikipedia. Many important events are associated with this century and its roll over to the 20th BC. Most notably the beginning of the major 'prophets' in the bible. As dubious as the background of the forces behind those prophets it is clear that this was an important temporal marker for them
    Year Zero: If we take the birth/death of Jesus at 0-50AD (again a very important temporal marker for the forces behind the creation of his persona), and take it as the end/beginning of a moon cycle once we add 1984.5 years to it we get to present time and the very obvious end of one cycle and the beginning of another with a little twist. This is the LAST cycle of the moon where according to our natural laws it must come to a close of its major cycle and experience DEATH. Just as those early humans experienced death at 930 years of age.

In very simple terms, all this calculation means one thing. That the moon took the place of humans as natural fractal expressions of the galaxy/sun/earth and is currently moving through its very last cycle. Subsequently the humans and all other life on earth was degraded by one level of its respective fractal expression and was effectively plugged out of the galaxy/sun/earth/human fractal and plugged into the moon field which produced directly measurable and observable effects.

Fractal tree before: Galaxy -> Sun -> Earth -> Human -> Animals -> Insects -> Trees -> Elements
    Fractal tree after: Galaxy -> Sun -> Earth -> Moon -> Human -> Animals -> Insects -> Trees -> Elements
    TheChosen - Master of Self, Servant to None

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheChosen For This Post:

dan33 (18th November 2013), holistic1 (29th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Is the moon artificial?

The theory is interesting but I have two questions.

Quote Posted by TheChosen (here)
    Before the fall: Average human life span: 930.5 years
    After the fall: Average human life span 72.02 years
    What is your source for the average life span numbers, with that accuracy? How does the theory explains the rising life span that seems to be correlated with better diet and healthcare? Nowadays the life span ranges from above 80 years in some western countries to less than 45 in some african countries (I am using my memory here but the actual figures should be close to these). The life span should keep rising in the future even without further scientific advances, just due to poor countries getting closer to rich countries. The moon theory seems to imply that the world before the 'fall' was in a similar state as the world now, with huge regional differences due to factors not related to the theory (diet, healthcare).

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Hi Chosen, I d'loaded your book for a later look. Interesting ideas.

Wood;
    There has been a completely unsubstantiated idea rattling around in my head for some time.
    Has to do with something called "the firmament" in the O.T. It does not appear to consistently describe the earth, or the heavens (stars, etc)

And then there are references to the flood being the heavens opening, and the firmament pouring down upon the earth. Oddly, the term firmament appears right along in Genesis, and Ezekiel, and then poof! Mentioned no more. Could this have been either a hollow sphere, or even a vaporous cloud of moisture surrounding the earth?

Something along these lines could well have served as a "radiation, and magnetic shield", and losing it would have had an affect on our longevity. Interestingly this also appears to coincide with a change in this. Not by years, or decades, but hundreds of years.

Yes, I know the Bible is forever trashed as a possible source of historical data; but. as allegorical information, I think it's underrated. "Even a stopped clock is right twice a day" kind of thing.

Anyway, it's one of those things I ponder about once a year, so I thought I would hatch it here.

Fred

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Of course with bad malnutrition or exceptional care you can change your programmed life span to a certain very limited point but the point I am making here is that it takes huge difference if your DNA is programmed for about 70 years of life or 930 years of life.. I just took the averages of human life span on the internet which is in the range of 72 years (granted some say its 70 some say its 76.. but in the end it is an average so it can't be told quite that exactly and since we have such a huge difference of 900 hears or so , plus or minus 5 doesn't change things too much).. The accuracy of the numbers was explained later in the post.. isn't it extremely coincidental that 25640 days translates into 72.02 years?

As for the average of the before the fall life span I took it from bible texts explained on the internet and the law of one channeling. In no way does this imply that the world before the fall was in a similar state as the world now

The averages of large samples of human bodies from very diverse backgrounds are great for discovering inherent programming in the DNA.

Btw this is not a new theory .. David Icke broke the ice on this one with his new book which is even more so based on other people's research that the moon is not natural.. It goes into great detail about the fall of manking. I just provided the numbers and details that fit the picture presented by David in his latest book
    Last edited by TheChosen; 12th June 2010 at 16:50.

6. Link to Post #5
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Don't take me wrong, from what I've been reading about the moon I suspect it is there to control us in some aspects (I am thinking of mental control). I am questioning the very direct relationship between the moon and our longevity when there are so many other factors involved. I believe our shorter life spans might have something to do with our diets, in particular with feeding on external energies rather than on our own, but then the need to do so might come from inhibition of our inner energy using the moon
    And of course I have no proof of that.

Apart from the direct link with our longevity backed with (IMO) weak data, I have found the OP very interesting.
    Last edited by Wood; 12th June 2010 at 17:27.

7. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

PS: there is a very interesting chapter in Ingo Swann's book re. the moon. it being artificial/hollow/etc.

Even Carl Sagan has chimed in on it.

Fred

8. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Great website and thank you for making your book free. It looks very interesting!

Love,

Kriya
    NEVER MIND HIS SILENCE~REMEMBER HE IS LISTENING

9. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Remembering an Edgar Cayce reading where he told a person not to allow moonlight to shine on his face while he (or she) was sleeping, I tried to find a reference. Instead I found this, which I thought is interesting. Here's the first and last paragraph of that section regarding Toth.

http://www.edgarcayce.org/ps2/egypti...metaphors.html

Quote As the rays or godlings went forth, some lost their connectedness to the great Ra. They moved too far into darkness. Their light dimmed. The darkness overcame them. Their faces turned away from the original light. All they saw were the shadows of life. They needed help. Some power needed to help them recall the original light, the original way, the original purpose. This was the power of the moon god Thoth, or Hermes in Greek. This power reflects the light to all things that have turned away from the direct light.

Throughout the dark night of the souls, the moon helps remind them of the continual existence of the true light. Despite the darkness, the sun has never moved. We have moved. If one looks at the moon and intuits the source of its light, then one knows the sun still exists, the creator still exists, and will look to the returning dawn.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LindyLou22 For This Post:

Lunesoleil (29th November 2020)

11. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

By the way, what was going on with that "nuclear test" that was supposedly done on the moon? The one where they claimed to be looking for evidence of water.....

http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...e-moon-2009-06

12. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote I believe our shorter life spans might have something to do with our diets, in particular with feeding on external energies rather than on our own, but then the need to do so might come from inhibition of our inner energy using the moon
    Thats exactly what is being suggested. With the moon being injected as a 'middle man' between the energy link between human - earth much of that energy was blocked and the human body was forced to feed on less efficient sources of energy. I believe that this was a factor of 12.92 resulting in the same factor of longevity decrease (and many other abilities that the pre-moon human had)

13. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by LindyLou22 (here)
    By the way, what was going on with that "nuclear test" that was supposedly done on the moon?
    It wasn't nuclear ... it wasn't even a 'bomb' ... : The two-ton Centaur rocket qualifies as a space-based kinetic weapon

14. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

think about the implications of this on the world religions,pagans,new-agers etc who have worshipped the moon as a benevolent goddess and a manisfestation of the Divine Feminine(it was said to be created by the "Gods")now which "gods" is the question,negative ET's may be the answer....when in fact the moon is an artificial construct put there in order to harness us to our physicality in unnatural ways...things are going to get really interesting when such thingsw become more public and ancient beliefs are exposed as deceptions...the moon is just the tip of the iceberg in that respect

If you are interested in how our ENTIRE SOLAR SYSTEM has been artificially altered in it's angular rotations check out the Ashayana Deane videos on proj Camelot or get her "Voyagers" book...explains the mathematical relationships of all the planets and how they are supposed to be and how they are now

she explains it briefly here...it is explained much more deeply in other work of hers ...shows how it all fits together

https://youtube.com/watch?v=dK2vW...layer_embedded

Icke has only just clicked to this major puzzle piece..check out his "moon matrix" material
    Last edited by shiva777; 12th June 2010 at 19:39.

15. Link to Post #13
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member Victoria Tintagel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote: Don't take me wrong, from what I've been reading about the moon I suspect it is there to control us in some aspects (I am thinking of mental control).

Hi Wood, isn't the moon having an influence on the fluid in our body/brain that is connected to the hormones, shaping our emotional state? It's common knowledge that 9 months pregnant women go into labour during full moon and people go mad, by being pushed a little to far by the influance of a full moon, filling police stations. It's fascinating stuff, the history of earth and moon. I wonder how the theory of the moon, being ripped apart from the earth, has it's background. It's stated by Rudolf Steiner, the Austrian founder of the Antroposophy and visionary in the late 19th century. Also I dwell on the subject of density of earth and moon, before the fall, as density is related to dimension/vibration. Who knows, before the Fall/Flood of Atlantis? how life was experienced and how (or if) physicality existed. Rudolf Steiner stated that we used to be one being with human, animal, plant and mineral aspects, within in a less solid state as we are now. By progressing through millenia, we have externalised our mineral, plant and animal aspect and had to eat them to sustain our physical body. The one source of energy that feeds mineral, plant, animal and human body is the Sunlight: plants use light to transform dioxyde into oxygen and we breathe the other way around. Animals, from bacteria to wurms, from insects to cows, eat plants and are eaten by other animals and humans eat mineral, plant and animal. We all end as compost to feed plants and so the cycle goes on. Maybe life on earth was quite different, before the fall/flood?

16. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

It is well known from many sources that before the flood and before the 'fall of man', life on earth used to be much longer.
    May I ask for those sources?

And, do you know of any evidence there ever actually were a pre-moon era?

17. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

http://www.biblestudy.org/basicart/w...-after-it.html

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php...w=60#Life+Span

as for evidence.. check the books and research of Hancock with which DW made an interview couple of weeks ago

18. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

http://www.biblestudy.org/basicart/w...-after-it.html

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php...w=60#Life+Span

as for evidence.. check the books and research of Hancock with which DW made an interview couple of weeks ago
    Holy texts and channeled materials are hardly considered reliable sources to form the basis for a scientific theory, and it appears to be almost completely founded on those sources. I was actually asking if there were any 'scientific' sources or evidence, of any kind, which would support the artificial-moon theory. And to be honest I don't find Wilcock a credible source of anything.

19. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

First of all, I said Hancock .. not DW .. DW only made an interview with him. He has researched and written several books on ancient pre-flood civilizations using scientific methodology http://www.grahamhancock.com/

As for the moon check the following book for 'scientific' facts http://www.amazon.com/Who-Built-Moon.../dp/1842931636

20. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

So far these leads seem to dead end quickly when trying to corroborate credibly. I can't deny the quality of fascination, however..

https://youtube.com/watch?v=5I4GcxeS9Ho

Hancock Interview:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WvNEVvHgOOY

The Antimatter Radio Show

https://youtube.com/watch#!v=8C6f...eature=related

21. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Sounds like fractal bumper cars to me?

How bout
    Fractal tree after: Galaxy -> Sun -> Mercury-> Venus -> Earth -> Moon -> Human -> Animals -> Insects -> Trees -> Elements

I really like the artwork but your theory is hard to swallow even with a open mind.

It'll be a hit with the new-age freaks for sure, just add some fairies and butterfly's.

Last edited by Grizzom; 12th June 2010 at 21:45.

22. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

can you prove to me that the scientific data disseminated by the scientific pawns of the "powers that be" about the moon being natural are accurate?...no?

....many scientists know that free energy technology is here and proven to work,they know we have scientific technology that can cure cancer,change salt water in to pure water quickly and cheaply,technologies that allow teleportation...etc,etc..but none of this is accepted science in mainstream scientific circles,these scientists get ostracised for not towing the line of accepted truths....do you watch any of the proj Camelot videos?...if you do why do you expect accepted mainstream science to tell you the truth about such reality changing facts as the moon possibly being a controlling artificial satellite?...to me the most important role proj camelot serves is that it addresses issues that are out of the ordinary..such as the moon possibly being artificial...for many people it is probably just entertaining and more mind candy but for others it may get them to ask the BIG questions about life and spirituality and to do their own practice and investigations in to spiritual issues

this,of course,doesn't prove that the moon is natural or not natural...but if you do a little research of your own you will find that the moon is an incredibly mysterious place and these questions need to at least be considered...

Icke explains some of his research here but if you really want to know USE the internet and employ your own discernment..remember it's just a small piece of the puzzle which may lead to bigger revelations...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Rj1SH...eature=related

also realise that our science is still incredibly primitive and can't detect the underlying physics of our reality...in the near future science and spirituality will meet in much more intimate and provable ways...as explained by Ashayana Deane and others

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Rj1SH...eature=related

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 10 LastLast