+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 10

Thread: Is the moon artificial?

1. Link to Post #181
    Madagascar Avalon Member silvanelf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,587 times in 299 posts

Default Re: Is the moon artificial?

The appearance of "deep moonquakes" (500 to 750 miles below its surface) contradict the assumption of a hollow moon.

Emphasis is mine:
    Quote A new analysis of data gathered by the Apollo missions confirms that tidal stress – the gravitational pull of the moon on the Earth and of the Earth on the moon – is responsible for causing deep moonquakes, the lunar equivalent of earthquakes.

Seismometers placed on the moon during the Apollo 12, 14, 15 and 16 missions revealed the moon experiences deep moonquakes about 800 to 1,200 kilometers (497 to 746 miles) below its surface roughly every 27 days. Since this is about the time it takes the moon to make a complete circuit around Earth, scientists suspected the moonquakes were a result of tidal stress, but their exact cause remained a source of debate.

-- snip --
    https://phys.org/news/2017-08-moon-t...ible-deep.html

2. Link to Post #182
    United States Avalon Member Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 505 posts

Hollow or not, if the moon is experiencing quakes, what does that mean for the moon? We get quakes because of things like magma movement and tectonic plates shifting. It results in things like volcanoes and mountains and canyons and cracks in the crust. What might quakes bring to the moon?

(I guess if it's a giant spaceship, we might be detecting the "whirring of machines" or something, so theoretically no effects on the moon... unless the spaceship is having some kind of technical difficulty--then I suppose all bets are off!)

But assuming it's some kind of natural structure... what then?
    The world is changed... I feel it in the water... I feel it in the earth... I smell it in the air...
    Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

Anka (29th October 2020), Bill Ryan (28th October 2020), toppy (29th November 2020)

4. Link to Post #183
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sarah Rainsong (here)
    What might quakes bring to the moon?
    I found an explanation ... I'm aware that the quote is from NASA and many people may claim that "NASA is always lying" and all that. But in my view the explanation about moonquakes is reasonable;

Quote There are at least four different kinds of moonquakes:
    1. deep moonquakes about 700 km below the surface, probably caused by tides;
    2. vibrations from the impact of meteorites;
    3. thermal quakes caused by the expansion of the frigid crust when first illuminated by the morning sun after two weeks of deep-freeze lunar night; and
    4. shallow moonquakes only 20 or 30 kilometers below the surface.
    The first three were generally mild and harmless. Shallow moonquakes on the other hand were doozies. Between 1972 and 1977, the Apollo seismic network saw twenty-eight of them; a few "registered up to 5.5 on the Richter scale," says Neal. A magnitude 5 quake on Earth is energetic enough to move heavy furniture and crack plaster.

Furthermore, shallow moonquakes lasted a remarkably long time. Once they got going, all continued more than 10 minutes. "The moon was ringing like a bell," Neal says.

On Earth, vibrations from quakes usually die away in only half a minute. The reason has to do with chemical weathering, Neal explains: "Water weakens stone, expanding the structure of different minerals. When energy propagates across such a compressible structure, it acts like a foam sponge—it deadens the vibrations." Even the biggest earthquakes stop shaking in less than 2 minutes.

The moon, however, is dry, cool and mostly rigid, like a chunk of stone or iron. So moonquakes set it vibrating like a tuning fork. Even if a moonquake isn't intense, "it just keeps going and going," Neal says. And for a lunar habitat, that persistence could be more significant than a moonquake's magnitude.
    https://science.nasa.gov/science-new...mar_moonquakes

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th October 2020), Ewan (29th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (28th October 2020), toppy (29th November 2020)

6. Link to Post #184
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by silvanelf (here)
    The appearance of "deep moonquakes" (500 to 750 miles below its surface) contradict the assumption of a hollow moon.
    Not necessarily. We are not talking about 100% hollowness. Also, artificial structures–eg dams in China –are known to cause earthquakes … In addition, I described a ‘Soviet theory’, suggesting that disagreements may occur on ideological lines rather than just scientific. As I said, there are two sides to everything. Another thing the theory explains, or could explain, is the uniform depth of craters. The really huge ones–120-148 miles across–are no deeper than the much smaller ones: why? Some kind of armour-plating perhaps. Not necessarily the correct explanation, but a possibility, nonetheless.

I have no one to quote on where I could take this: below are a few thoughts of my own, pure speculation of course. If an alien civilization came here in a hollow moon, maybe they did so in order to upscale their technology and build a… hollow earth. Sounds crazy, and hollow earthers are decried even by people who talk about underground bases and underground cities. Nonetheless, there is some mileage in the idea. Take the pyramids: where did the stone come from? No one really knows, but there is plenty of talk, in another connection, of underground chambers. As above so below: as to which is the more important, generally speaking the overt is merely cover for the covert, here sending the pyramidologists on a wild-goose chase. Incidentally, the recent Louvre pyramid in Paris stands over an underground pyramid, the area leading to the museum.

Modern construction work seems to have got out of hand. Here in France, new housing estates are sprouting up all over the place. I sometimes wonder where all the sand, gravel and cement comes from. A few open-air quarries? Unlikely. And why? There must be a huge quantity of existing buildings being allowed to go derelict. You read of entire villages in Spain being emptied and put up for sale en bloc. And you read of entire cities being built in China for no one in particular. It almost seems as if the main priority was getting material out of the ground, building cities being the default way of disposing of it.

Or take the petroleum and coal industries. Why these outdated fossil fuel technologies have persisted and continue to persist long after better cleaner alternatives have been found suddenly makes sense if you see it in terms of primarily making space underground and making that space a safe place. For the same reason, obviously you would want to get the radioactive material out and out of harm’s way by burning it. Nuclear warfare would have got the job done so much more quickly, but at too great a cost, not in human lives or destroying the surface ecosystem, but in destroying the underground system in the process.

The whole idea of wholesale trashing of the planet makes a good deal of sense from this inside-out scenario seen from our external viewpoint, and it literally places the hell of Satanism in this underworld. The poet Paul Eluard wrote ‘the earth is blue like an orange’, presumably referring to its beauty and nourishing qualities through this surrealist clash of colours. However, what makes the fruit really orange in colour is the rind, namely the bitter discardable part protecting the edible fruit. There is an inherent contradiction here, since we now know that the blueness is on the outside. There are two mutually incompatible ways of inhabiting a planet. On the outside, blue skies and the blackness of deep space would appear to be too overpowering for some, who ‘get the blues’ living the way we do. On blueness and the underworld, see this post.

Hence the great battle of our time is ecology. One lifestyle destroys the ecosystem. The other, outward-looking approach turns it back on the earth’s inner resources, and in return can mine the endless resources of the universe. Humankind, as the sum of all the experiences we are talking about, has this choice to make. Seeing the Moon, not visibly hollow but certainly barren-looking, is a reminder of the two options. One day, when pollution has reached new heights, the sight will no longer be available.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th October 2020), toppy (29th November 2020)

8. Link to Post #185
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,975 times in 2,392 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)

Modern construction work seems to have got out of hand. Here in France, new housing estates are sprouting up all over the place. I sometimes wonder where all the sand, gravel and cement comes from. A few open-air quarries? Unlikely. And why? There must be a huge quantity of existing buildings being allowed to go derelict. You read of entire villages in Spain being emptied and put up for sale en bloc. And you read of entire cities being built in China for no one in particular. It almost seems as if the main priority was getting material out of the ground, building cities being the default way of disposing of it.
    Yes, only it is not a few it is hundreds. I searched the UK for two resources, limestone, at this site and it returned 455 hits, with clay producing 244 results. When limestone is used to produce cement and clay for bricks they end up in buildings full of air pockets (rooms) and space between their neighbours. If you were to remove all that space and air pockets how big a hole would all those construction materials need?

An entire city could fit in that one when disassembled!

Most quarries are out of sight in rural areas, you you barely notice they are there. Quarries after useful life are invariably abandoned as holes in the ground, nature does its best to reclaim the area or over time they might fill with water.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

10. Link to Post #186
    Thanks

Not necessarily. We are not talking about 100% hollowness.
    Here are some numbers ...
    Diameter of the moon; 2160 miles
    Radius equals distance between center and surface: 1080 miles
    500 to 750 miles below the surface of the moon = between 330 and 580 miles from the center

Let's take 1/3 of the radius (360 miles) as a ballpark number ...
    It would mean that one third of the radius is hollow, or just 4% of the volume of the moon ... that's just a "small" cavity.

We are not talking about 100% hollowness -- we are talking about 4% hollowness or less.

I think you are grasping at straws.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

12. Link to Post #187
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,580 times in 32,794 posts

Not necessarily. We are not talking about 100% hollowness.
    Here are some numbers ...
    Diameter of the moon; 2160 miles
    Radius equals distance between center and surface: 1080 miles
    500 to 750 miles below the surface of the moon = between 330 and 580 miles from the center

Let's take 1/3 of the radius (360 miles) as a ballpark number ...
    It would mean that one third of the radius is hollow, or just 4% of the volume of the moon ... that's just a "small" cavity.

We are not talking about 100% hollowness -- we are talking about 4% hollowness or less.

I think you are grasping at straws.
    Yes, I agree. It's not hollow like a giant tennis ball!

But there may be large cavities there (natural or otherwise!) — maybe near the surface crust rather than at the center.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ewan (29th October 2020), justntime2learn (29th October 2020), kudzy (29th October 2020), silvanelf (29th October 2020), toppy (29th November 2020), Yoda (29th October 2020)

14. Link to Post #188
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Thank you Ewan for trying to demolish one part of my little argument. That’s perfectly all right, I was only toying with a few ideas; I have no horse in this race. So you find one whopping quarry to account for one city. How many cities are there in the world? And where are the corresponding quarries? Ah yes, they disappear into the landscape, how very convenient On the other hand, the sinkhole phenomenon suggests that there are also plenty of places for people to suddenly disappear into the landscape! And on yet another hand, it is strange that most of the world’s lakes are in places where historically very little building seems to have taken place (e.g. Canada).

Still, maybe you are right, and Atlantis was not just a giant artificial sinkhole, but a whole continent that was dug out for building purposes and afterwards became flooded.

Silvanelf, let me take your figures. The Moon’s volume, 4/3 * pi.r^3, works out at 5276669286 (5 billion) cubic miles! 4% of that comes to 211,066,771 cu mi. Unless I’m mistaken, supposing for convenience that, if inhabited, the ceilings were a mile high, which of course they wouldn’t be, then the cavity would measure… 211 million square miles, which is 211 million times larger than the City of London. 4% is your figure: I would put it much lower, and still end up with something unimaginably huge.

While on the subject of your figures, I would note that the Moon’s diameter, 1080 miles, is ‘suspiciously’ a harmonic of the precession cycle: 1080 being 1/24th of 25920 years, 1/10th of the Babylonian cycle of 10,800 years, 1/400th of the Hindu cycle of 432,000 years. Why is it such a neat figure? Compare with the fine structure constant 1/137 (137 is a prime number) which works out as 0.0072992700729927 – recurring but not very neat.
    This leads me to Maurice Chatelain, a Nasa engineer who worked on the Apollo program and discovered the ‘Niniveh constant’ of roughly 6.3 million years (but a precise numbers of seconds!) into which every other astronomical figure is divisible. This figure is date-stamped to 64,800 years ago. This comes to 195,955,200,000,000 – nearly 200 million million – seconds, a figure found on… a Sumerian clay tablet. All the solar system cycles, which are messy in terms of solar days or tropical years, work out as whole number fractions of this number. For example, lunar standstill happens exactly 333,608 times in that period. This can mean one of two things. Either the Moon was locally produced, or if it is an alien body, then at some not recent stage, it became fully assimilated, possibly by mimicking the earth (one rotation = one orbit).

Talking of messy numbers, Maurice Chatelain’s major claim as a serious scientist is the way he combines huge amounts of messy numbers into something coherent. Most importantly, the many units of weight and length around the world in various periods can all be brought down to fractions of the degree of latitude at any given point. So for example, one degree of longitude (east-west) is a constant that produces a variable distance on the ground depending on latitude (north-south): closer to the equator, one degree is much longer than on say the 45th parallel, and becomes next to nothing at the pole. Hence our ancient weights and measures presuppose a) knowledge that the earth is spherical and b) where you stood in relation to that sphere, hence identical units at great distances.

I may have more to say later about Maurice Chatelain’s thoughts on the idea of the Moon being the fourth such earth satellite, but this will do for now.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Satori (29th November 2020), toppy (29th November 2020)

16. Link to Post #189
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,303 times in 1,185 posts

you asked for the moon, don't quit

Edgar Cayce's universe extract p.410 / 411: According to astrological aspects, we can find a stay made on the Moon by this entity. Hence the lunar influence on this native. Never sleep with your face exposed to the moonlight! There is also a lot to be said about exposure to the sun's rays. Because Moon and Sun govern the emotions (Reading 1401-1). As the Sun is the source of life - in terrestrial materiality - the beauty of the satellite of the Earth, experienced in these lunar stays, from where the soul of the individual goes to travel to these other planets […] gives a vital experience to the entity or soul when it passes by (Reading 805-4) The inhabitants of the Moon, satellite of the Earth preceded those who adapted to matter, came to live on Earth in material form. And this entity was among those who thus dwelled on the Moon, it remains very influenced by the two stays it made there. (Reading 264-2)

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

edina (1st November 2020), EFO (29th November 2020), Ewan (30th October 2020), toppy (29th November 2020)

18. Link to Post #190
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

The ENOCH Book: Extract on Lighting

Here is the passage which sends the reader back to the journey of the  (Moon) and (Sun) in the Heavens

CHAPTER LXXI (Section 13)

1. Book of the course of the celestial lights, according to their orders, their times, their names and the places where they begin their career, and their different places, all things that Ouriel, the holy angel who was with me and who governs them. The whole treaty concerning them is in conformity with what it showed me and for all the years of the world, perpetually, until the new work is accomplished which is to last forever.
    -Isa 65:17; 66:22; 2 Peter 3: 3,13; Rev 21: 1-

2. Here is the first law of lights. The sun, the torch of the day, comes out of the gates of heaven, located to the east, and sets on the opposite side, through the gates of heaven, which are to the west.

3. I saw six doors, where the sun begins its career, and six doors where it ends.

4. Through these same gates the moon goes out and also enters, and I saw these princes of the lights, with the stars that precede them, the six gates of their rising, the six gates of their setting.

5. All these doors are one after the other in the same alignment, and to the right and to the left there are windows.

6. First we see advancing the great luminary, which we call the sun, whose orbit is like the orbit of the sky, and which is all resplendent with fire and flames.

7. The wind blows away the chariot on which it is mounted.

8. But soon he leans north to advance east; it turns while passing through this door, it lights up this part of the sky.

9. This is how he looks in his career the first month.

10. He leaves by the fourth of these doors which is in the east.

11. And at this fourth door which he crosses the first month, there are twelve open windows from which streams of flame escape, when they open at the time which is marked for them.

12. When the sun rises in the sky, it passes through the fourth gate for thirty days, and through the fourth gate on the west side it descends in a straight line.

13. After this time, the days grow longer, the nights diminish for thirty days. Then the day is two parts longer than the night.

14. The day, in fact, has ten parts, while the night has only eight.

15. However, the sun passes through this fourth gate, and sets by passing through the corresponding gate, then it approaches the fifth gate, which is on the east, for thirty days, and it sets likewise while passing through the corresponding door.

16. Then the day is further increased by one part, so that the day has eleven parts; the night decreases and has only seven.

17. Then the sun moves eastward through the sixth gate, and it rises and sets through that gate for thirty days.

18. At this time, the day is twice as long as the night, contains twelve parts of it.

19. As for the night, it decreases in the same proportion and contains only six parts. Finally the sun is declining, so that the day decreases while the night increases.

20. For the sun returns eastward, passing through the sixth gate, through which it goes out, and enters for thirty days.

21. After this period, the day decreases by one degree, so it has only eleven parts, while the night has seven.

22. The sun leaves the west, through the sixth gate, and goes east, rises through the fifth gate for thirty days, and also sets in the west through the fifth gate.

23. At this time the day is reduced by two twelfths so that it has ten parts, while the night has eight.

24. Now the sun passes east and west through the fifth gate. Finally he gets up by the fourth for thirty-one days, and goes to bed in the west.

25. At this time, day is equal to night, so that both also have nine parts.

26. Then the sun leaves this gate, and advancing towards the east, passes through the third gate as well at its rising as at its sunset.

27. From this time the night increases for thirty days, so that the night consists of ten parts, while the day includes only eight.

28. Then the sun goes out by the third gate and will set likewise by the third gate in the west for thirty days.

29. Then he passes the second to the east as well as to the west.

30. At this time the night has eleven parts and the day only seven.

31. It is the time that the sun passes through the second either at its rising or at its sunset. Then he declines and arrives at the first door, which he passes through for thirty days.

32. He also goes to bed by the first door.

33. Then the night is double the day.

34. So she has twelve gates, while the day has only six.

35. And when the sun has reached this point he begins his career all over again.

36. He goes through this door, for thirty days, and lies in the same door to the west.

37. In this time, the night decreases by one part, it only includes eleven.

38. As for the day, it has only seven parts.

39. Then the sun goes through the second gate, to the east.

40. Returns through the one he had first fled for thirty days, rising and lying at the two corresponding doors.

41. The night decreases still, it has only ten parts, and the day eight. The sun passes through the second gate either at sunrise or at sunset, then it advances towards the east, rises through the third gate for thirty days, and goes to set at the corresponding western gate.

42. The night continues to decrease, it contains only nine parts, as many as the day, then there is equality between the one and the other; the year is on its three hundred and sixty-fourth day.

43. So it is the very course of the sun which produces the length or the brevity of days and nights.

44. It is he who causes the day to increase successively, that the night to decrease in the same ratio.

45. Such is the law of the course of the sun, it advances, it retreats in turn. Such is the destiny of this great luminaire intended to light up the earth.

46. ​​This luminary to which God from nothingness gave the name of sun.

47. For as he comes in and goes out, never resting, dividing the ethereal plains day and night in his chariot. Its light illuminates seven parts of the moon, but they are both equal in size.

CHAPTER 72

1. After this first law, I saw the one which looks at the lower luminary, which is called the moon, and whose orbit is like the orbit of the sky.

2. It is again the wind which pushes the chariot on which it is mounted; but his light is dispensed to him in moderation.

3. Each month its setting and rising vary, and its days are like the days of the sun. And when its light is full, it contains seven parts of the sun.

4. She gets up, and takes her course towards the east for thirty days.

5. At this time, it appears, and constitutes for you the beginning of the month. For thirty days she passes through the door through which the sun passes.

6. Then she is almost invisible, so that there appears in her no light, except the seventh part of her total light, every day it increases by a portion, but always rising and setting with the sun .

7. When the sun rises, the moon rises with it, and receives a small portion of light from it.

8. On this night, the first day before moon day, the moon sets with the sun.

9. And during this night the moon is dark, but it rises with the seventh part of its light, moving away from the sunrise.

10. But little by little it lights up until its light is complete.

CHAPTER 73

1. Then I saw another law, which consists in determining the lunar months: Ouriel my holy angel and my leader did not let me ignore anything.

2. So I wrote everything down, in the way he revealed it to me.

3. I have noted the months, in the order they arrive, the appearance and phases of the moon for fifteen days.

4. I wrote when the moon completely loses its light, and when it enjoys all its brightness.

5. In certain months the moon advances alone, and for two other months it sets with the sun by the two doors which are in the middle, that is to say, by the third and the fourth. She goes out for seven days, and completes her race.

6. Then she approaches the door through which the sun has passed, and for eight days she passes through the second door, as well as the sun.

7. And when the sun goes out through the fourth gate, the moon goes out for seven days, until the sun goes through the fifth gate.

8. For seven more days she declines towards the fourth gate; it is then in all its splendor; but it soon diminishes and advances by the first door for eight days.

9. Then she walks again to the fourth door, from where the sun rises.

10. So I saw their position, as well as the rising and setting of the sun, in the order of its months.

11. And in these days every five years we will add thirty days, because they are in addition in the solar year. And all the days that will belong to one of these five years will be three hundred and sixty-four. In addition, there will be six days for each of them, so as to form an additional month of thirty days.

12. The lunar month is shorter than the solar and sidereal month.

13. Besides, it is she who regulates the years, so that they do not vary by a single day and invariably consist of three hundred and sixty-four days. In three years there are one thousand and ninety-two days; in five years, eighteen hundred and twenty; in eight years, two thousand nine hundred and twelve days.

14. As for the lunar years, three years include one thousand sixty-two days; five years, shorter than those of the sun of fifty days, embrace only one thousand seven hundred and seventy days, and eight lunar years include two thousand eight hundred and thirty-two days.

15. So eight lunar years are shorter than eight solar years by eighty days.

16. The year is therefore formed by the course of the sun or the moon; it is therefore, according to whether one relates to one or the other of these stars, or longer or shorter.

https://translate.googleusercontent....kYVgVCPK5hq8_Q

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Anka (26th November 2020), Icare (27th November 2020)

20. Link to Post #191
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dale (here)
    I also hear that David Icke wrote an entire book about the moon, and what he's doing here, earlier this year.
    It doesn't surprise me that David Icke had an attraction to the Moon, he certainly had a planetary sojourn in a previous life on the Moon and it was also possible an Atlantean. There is a connection with the past and very advanced technologies ...
    https://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/David_Icke

👽

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

EFO (29th November 2020), Ernie Nemeth (29th November 2020), Inversion (2nd December 2020), toppy (29th November 2020)

22. Link to Post #192
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bettye198 (here)
    I had thought that the Moon was artificial because the Annunaki during Atlantis era blew it up. A moon from one of the other planets, Saturn? was tractored in. Evidently much has been written that it is a haven for ET's underground. We did not conquer the Moon.
    A reflection that makes me think, what if the Moon was simply the emotional reservoir of all human thoughts, since the dawn of the world? Its gray color appearance would show the dominant negativity of emotional states as they are certainly more numerous than beautiful bright thoughts, although I could read on the forum that the Moon could have colors? The Moon as the central lung of the Earth, already its satellite. It's an idea that has fallen like a hair in the soup. And what to say about all this literature, these videos talking about the effects of the Moon, why then this voluntary error, by Organic Portals (PO). And what to say about the effect of the Full Moon, the night of the soul, moonless night at the time of the New Moon. Would these psychological effects of the Moon be a sham ?, for individuals are sensitive to these strategic moments of the phases of the Moon. I find these different approaches very interesting ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 10