+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 6 10 LastLast

Thread: Is the moon artificial?

1. Link to Post #101
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 times in 376 posts

Default Re: Is the moon artificial?

Below are a couple of experiments you can do for yourself if you like.
    let us know your results if you decide to do the experiments.
    Both point to the moon being something quite different than our science textbooks say.
    Moon may be very close to earth. 3 -5 thousand miles away. NOT 240,000
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8waPQe8_Gi8

Researchers are now showing moonlight is cooler than the moon shade.
    What does this mean? Moonlight is NOT reflected sun light.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iMBUJQDzMys

BTW Both of these experiments can be duplicated.

2. Link to Post #102
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by aviators (here)
    [...]
    [...]
    I have to conclude those researchers are not taking lunar eclipses into account and are jumping to nonsensical conclusions...
    Last edited by Hervé; 11th March 2016 at 03:44.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

3. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Alekahn2 (11th March 2016), Bluegreen (11th March 2016), Curiosity (12th March 2016), Eram (12th March 2016), Foxie Loxie (11th March 2016), GaelVictor (11th March 2016), Jean-Marie (11th March 2016), kirolak (11th March 2016), Mike Gorman (26th July 2019), Shannon (12th March 2016), ZooLife (11th March 2016)

4. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,384 times in 10,153 posts

We have the Director of NASA saying it is easier to explain its absence rather than its presence
    We have reports from 1962 Russians that it is much older than Earth
    And of course it rang like a bell when the astronauts jettisoned their lunar module

Name:  mooncopy.jpg
Views: 2033
Size:  19.2 KB

5. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Art (11th March 2016), DeDukshyn (11th March 2016), drneglector (11th March 2016), Foxie Loxie (11th March 2016), Iloveyou (12th March 2016), Jean-Marie (11th March 2016), justntime2learn (12th March 2016), M-Albion-3D (16th March 2016), Sérénité (11th March 2016), Shannon (12th March 2016), toppy (11th March 2016), Valerie Villars (18th November 2019), ZooLife (11th March 2016)

6. Link to Post #104
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Question Re: Is the moon artificial?

Greeting's Loxie

Here's something you might find interesting though a bit dated - I first posted this 7 years ago back on 02-10-2009,
    on the original Project Avalon forum ... on the What does it mean - column ...

Titled

Michael Tellinger's the mysteries of the Moon~ from high strangeness to innuendos

Michael Tellinger is the author of "Slave Species of god", a book that presents shocking new evidence suggesting that humans were created as a less intelligent species some 250 000 years ago. Since it was first published back in 2006. Michael Tellinger has started a monthly newsletter, where he sends out information of the latest discoveries regarding the topics he talks about in his book.

Michael's site
    here http://www.slavespecies.com/index.asp

This thread will examine the many mysteries and facts concerning the planet Earth's closest heavenly cmpanion. It also will look into the high strangeness of it cosmic makeup, and the probable possibility of it having a low density, but breathable (air)atmosphere ~ too the innuendos ~ that the Moon ~ is really an artificial body ~ placed here by off planet beings?

Updated 2/16/09
    Note~ Parts 1, 2 and 3 are now posted below.

WHAT really happened on the MOON? Astronauts reveal encounters with ETs and UFOs.

Part 1

After reaching the Holy Grail of space exploration, NASA suddenly and unexpectedly stopped all moon missions after Apollo 17. WHY?

While most westerners have in some ways been shielded from UFO stories by the major media groups over the past several decades, the people in the USSR have been far more exposed to these ideas. To the average Russian, UFO and alien stories are not strange at all. Russian television dedicated much of its airtime to programmes surrounding sightings and abductions and other interaction with so-called aliens. It is therefore not surprising that there are more recorded sightings of UFOs and aliens in the old USSR (Russia and its new brothers) than any other country. If my memory serves me right, at the height of its TV exposure and popularity there were an average 90,000 reported sightings per annum in the USSR , and consequently discussed on television. It is as a consequence of this openness towards this subject, that in October 2007 the Russians most likely blew the lid off this dungeon of secrecy so closely guarded by NASA.

There seems to be some weird agenda and a completely different mindset in the West regarding the existence or proof of other advanced beings in the universe. Many government agencies in the West have done all they can to suppress such information to the best of their ability. Why? The answer is more complex than we would ever imagine.

By the 29th October 2007 astronomers have discovered 251 new planets, most of which were discovered between 2005 and 2007. This means that if this rate persists, these planetary discoveries will grow exponentially to several million new planets in the next decade. So, with the help of science and astronomy, it is becoming increasingly more difficult to argue the idea that we are all alone in this universe.

The past two decades have seen a number of US and Russian astronauts confess to seeing UFOs and even ETs while in space or on the surface of the moon. While this kind of information should be making headline news, as it holds serious implications for our safety as a species on a planet called Earth, it has been relegated to the "fine print" of global news. Again we need to ask, why?

Gordon Cooper was one of USA 's first astronauts. One of the original seven Mercury astronauts, Cooper orbited the Earth for a record 34 hours, which took him on 22 orbits in the spacecraft Faith 7, in May 1963.

In his post-NASA career, Cooper became known as an outspoken believer in UFOs and repeatedly claimed that the US government was covering up its knowledge of extraterrestrial activity. In 1985 Gordon Cooper delivered a message to the UN in New York , during a discussion on UFOs and ETs. The speech was based on his own personal experience of UFO sightings in space and the additional testimony of other Mercury, Gemini and Apollo astronauts. The panel was chaired by then UN Secretary-General Kurt Waldheim. Cooper died on the 4th October 2004 at age 77.

"I believe that these extraterrestrial vehicles and their crews are visiting this planet from other planets, which are a little more technically advanced than we are on Earth. I feel that we need to have a top level, coordinated program to scientifically collect and analyze data from all over the Earth concerning any type of encounter, and to determine how best to interfere with these visitors in a friendly fashion.

We may first have to show them that we have learned how to resolve our problems by peaceful means rather than warfare, before we are accepted as fully qualified universal team members. Their acceptance will have tremendous possibilities of advancing our world in all areas. Certainly then it would seem that the UN has a vested interest in handling the subject quickly and properly.

I should point out that I am not an experienced UFO professional researcher - I have not as yet had the privilege of flying a UFO nor of meeting the crew of one. However, I do feel that I am somewhat qualified to discuss them, since I have been into the fringes of the vast areas of which they travel. Also, I did have occasion in 1951 to have two days of observation of many flights of them, of different sizes flying in fighter formation, generally from west to east over Europe . They were at a higher altitude than we could reach with our jet fighters....

If the U.N. agrees to pursue this project and lend the credibility to it, perhaps many more well qualified people will agree to step forth and provide help and information."

This kind of evidence simply highlights the probability that there is a huge cover up to keep such information from the mainstream population. Whatever the reasons for the cover-ups by global powers, which includes the mainstream media, raises some profound questions.

And while NASA has always claimed that the findings of lunar and space expeditions have never been held secret, it is curious to note that Dr. Farouk El Baz, one of NASA's foremost scientists admitted, "not every discovery has been announced".

Nearly all the astronauts were military officers who were governed by an extremely strict code of conduct which included being silenced under orders. As time erodes their loyalties and their conscience caught up, along with the inevitable ageing process, these space cowboys started spilling the beans.

Apollo 14 astronaut E. MITCHELL had this to say:

"I'm convinced there's life throughout the universe. It's just a question of how developed. Are they a few thousand years ahead of us? It doesn't take much."

The Canadian reports that according to transcripts of the technical debriefing following the Apollo 11 mission, astronauts Armstrong, Collins, and Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin told of their encounter with a large cylindrical UFO, even before reaching the moon. Aldrin officially presented his encounters with extraterrestrials on CNN's Larry King Live.

"The first unusual thing that we saw I guess was one day out or pretty close to the moon. It had a sizable dimension to it". He further said the Apollo crew first thought the object was the Saturn 4 booster rocket (S-IVB) but he added, "We called the ground and were told the S-IVB was 6 000 miles away."

Aldrin described the UFO as a cylinder, while Armstrong said it was "really two rings… two connected rings". Collins added, "It was a hollow cylinder. But then you could change the focus on the sextant and it would be replaced by this open-book shape. It was really weird."

But even stranger was the experience of Aldrin and Armstrong after they reached the moon. According a story on the 20th July 1969 published in the San Bernardino Sun-Telegram, the astronauts saw eerie lights inside a crater near the point where their lunar module was due to touch down the next day.

Armstrong described a mysterious bright light on the inner wall of crater Aristarchus, located north of their flight path on their first sweep around the moon. "It seems to have a slight amount of florescence to it. The area in the crater is quite bright" he remarked. Aldrin confirmed his description, "That area is definitely brighter than anything else I can see. There doesn't appear to be any colour involved in it. It looks like an eerie sight."

On The Oprah Winfrey Show on the 19th July 1991, Mitchell hinted that all information regarding UFOs has not been released. "I do believe that there is a lot more known about extraterrestrial investigation than is available to the public right now…and has been for a long time... it's a long, long story. It goes back to World War II when all of that happened, and is highly classified stuff."

In 1978 Gordon Cooper wrote a letter to the ambassador of the Mission of Grenada to the United Nations supporting a UN initiative to study UFOs. Cooper stated that astronauts "are very reluctant even to discuss UFOs due to the great numbers of people who have indiscriminately sold fake stories and forged documents, abusing their names and reputations without hesitation. Those few astronauts who have continued to participate in the UFO field have had to do so very cautiously. There are several of us who do believe in UFOs and who have had occasion to see a UFO on the ground, or from an airplane."

Cooper had an encounter with a UFO on the ground at Edwards Air Force Base on May 2, 1957. Cooper gave this account of the incident in 1993: "I had a crew that was filming an installation of a precision landing system we were installing out on the dry lake bed, and they were there with stills and movies, and filmed the whole installation and they came running in to tell me that this UFO, a little saucer, had come down right over them, put down three gear, and landed about 50 yards from them, and as they proceeded to go on over to get a closer shot of it, it lifted up, put the gear in, and disappeared in a rapid rate of speed."

"And so I had to follow my directions as a military (officer?)... I had to look up the regulations on who I was to call to report this, which I did, and they ordered me to immediately have the film developed, put it in a pouch, and send them by the commanding general's plane to Washington , which I did. And that was the last I've ever heard of the film."

No public report regarding this incident has ever been lodged, and although the event was listed in the Project Blue Book index, a full report and clear photos are suspiciously absent.
    In a 1996 interview Cooper dismissed all conventional explanations for his experience and this is what he had to say. "Well, I figured it was somebody coming from some distant place to visit us."

One of the most compelling pieces of evidence was presented by Christopher Kraft, who was Director of the NASA tracking base in Houston during the Apollo moon missions when he revealed the following conversation, but only after he left his employ at NASA. Kraft stated that there was 1.) a public… and 2.) a secret private A.S.A. radio frequency between the moon and Mission Control and that the conversation below took place during a mysterious two minute interruption in public transmissions.

Once again the unexpected hand of technology intervened as proof of this conversation, when hundreds of independent civilian radio-ham operators with powerful VHF equipment reported hearing the transmission from the Apollo 11 crew, independently from each other thousands of miles apart on Earth. It is further reported that Soviet radio operators also picked up the conversation and published it in Moscow shortly after the event.

ASTRONAUTS NEIL ARMSTRONG and BUZZ ALDRIN speaking from the Moon:

"Those are giant things. No, no, no ... this is not an optical illusion. No one is going to believe this!"

MISSION CONTROL ( HOUSTON ): "What...what...what? What the hell is happening? What's wrong with you?"

ASTRONAUTS: "They're here under the surface."

MISSION CONTROL: "What's there? Emission interrupted... interference control calling Apollo II."

ASTRONAUTS: "We saw some visitors. They were there for awhile, observing the instruments."

MISSION CONTROL: "Repeat your last information."

ASTRONAUTS: "I say that there were other spaceships. They're lined up on the other side of the crater."

MISSION CONTROL: "Repeat...repeat!"

ASTRONAUTS: "Let us sound this orbita ..... In 625 to 5... automatic relay connected... My hands are shaking so badly I can't do anything. Film it? God, if these damned cameras have picked up anything... what then?"

MISSION CONTROL: "Have you picked up anything?"

ASTRONAUTS: "I didn't have any film at hand. Three shots of the saucers or whatever they were that were ruining the film."

MISSION CONTROL: "Control, control here. Are you on your way? Is the uproar with the UFOs over?

ASTRONAUTS: "They've landed there. There they are and they are watching us."

MISSION CONTROL: "The mirrors, the mirrors...have you set them up?"

ASTRONAUTS: "Yes, they're in the right place. But whoever made those space ships surely can come tomorrow and remove them. Over and out."

There is an unconfirmed report documented by Steve Omar, that when Buzz Aldrin opened the door after landing on the moon, he immediately saw a transparent ethereal being staring at him from outside. Another mysterious radio message from the moon was broadcast on French public television only once, after which it was censored. That transmission appeared to be a mysterious, but clearly spoken alien language.

Famous French historian and author Robbert Charroux published the transmission which has been covered-up and suppressed in the US . It originated from US astronaut Worden who transmitted it to NASA, but expert linguists have been unable to translate the message since. Or have they?

The Moon is truly a mysterious satellite trapped in Earth's orbit. Scientists are still at odds about the origins of this heavenly body. Virtually every aspect of the moon is very curious indeed and forces us to examine it in greater detail and with more of an open mind than ever before – when we consider writings by ancient civilisations of planet Earth before it had a moon!

My next article will look at more transmitted conversations between astronauts on various Apollo missions; some Moon Facts; and Russian views on all of this. In the meantime here is a fascinating website to explore.

http://www.ufoevidence.org/

Part 2

STRANGE MOON FACTS
    The mystery of the moon keeps growing

After months of research and digging up information about our mysterious satellite the moon, I am once again reminded how important it is to keep an open mind at all times. Just when I thought I had a pretty good idea about the moon, its history and its relation to Earth, my research and the relentless work of many other nosey scientists dishes up a real feast of information to consume in small, digestible bite-size chunks.

The first chairman of NASA's Lunar Exploration Committee, Robert Jastrow, said that "the moon is the Rosetta stone of the planets." Let's hope it allows us to decipher as much of our human history as the Rosetta stone did for Egyptology. And so far, it certainly seem that it can.

I urge you to set aside all you ever thought you knew about this planetary satellite and allow yourself to imagine the most bizarre set of possibilities. As I scratch for historic and new information about the moon, I keep discovering such incredible new material that it forces me to reconsider all I thought I knew. There is certainly a lot more to the moon than meets the eye on the first, second and third inspection. So before we carry on with the story of the Astronauts and their experiences on the moon here are some fascinating facts about the moon – just to shake things up a little.

This information was compiled by Ronald Regehr; a researcher and scientist in the defence industry and NASA. His main attribute seems to be that he is an out-of-the-box thinker. I extracted and edited some of the more juicy bits of info to tickle your fancy.

1. Moon's Age:
    Is much older than previously expected and maybe even older than the Earth or even the Sun. Earth's age is estimated to be 4.6 billion years old at the most by some scientists – while various moon rocks were dated at 5.3 billion years old. What's more puzzling is that the dust upon which they were resting was at least another billion years older.

2. Rock's Origin:
    The chemical composition of the dust below the rocks differs remarkably from the rocks themselves. This excludes the possibility that the dust resulted from the weathering rocks themselves. Where did the rocks come from? Somewhere else?

3. Heavier Elements on Surface:
    On Earth and the composition of other planets, the heavier elements are normally found in the core while the lighter materials are concentrated at the surface. But not so with the moon. The abundance of refractory elements like titanium in the surface areas is so pronounced, that several geologists proposed that the refractory compounds must have been brought to the moon's surface in great quantity in some unknown way. They are adamant. They don't know how, but there is no other way for this to have happened!

4. Water Vapour:
    On the 7th March 1971, lunar instruments that were positioned on the moon by the astronauts recorded a cloud of water vapour passing across the surface of the moon. The cloud covered an area of about 100 square miles and lasted 14 hours.

5. Magnetic Rocks:
    Moon rocks are magnetised. This is very strange because there is no magnetic field on the moon itself. And it could not have originated from a "lose call" with Earth because such an encounter would have ripped the moon apart.

6. No Volcanoes:
    Some of the moon's craters originated internally, yet there is no indication that the moon was ever hot enough to produce volcanic eruptions.

7. Moon Mascons:
    Mascons are large, dense, circular masses, lying twenty to forty miles beneath the centres of each of the moon's large maria (dried crater-like ocean beds). Some scientists suggest that these are broad, disk-shaped objects, that could even be some kind of artificial constructions. Huge circular disks would not appear perfectly centred beneath each huge mare by coincidence or accident, they claim.

8. Seismic Activity:
    Hundreds of "moonquakes" are recorded each year that cannot be attributed to meteor strikes. In November 1958, Soviet astronomer Nikolay A. Kozyrev of the Crimean Astrophysical Observatory photographed a gaseous eruption of the moon near the crater Alphonsus. He also detected a reddish glow that lasted for about an hour. In 1963, astronomers at the Lowell Observatory also saw reddish glows on the crests of ridges in the Aristarchus region.

What is really fascinating about these events, is that they were observed to be identical in their activity and they occur precisely and periodically, repeating themselves as the moon moves closer to Earth. These are probably not natural phenomena.

9. Hollow Moon:
    The moon's mean density is 3.34 gm/cm3 (3.34 times an equal volume of water) whereas the Earth's mean density is 5.5. What does this mean? In 1962, NASA scientist Dr. Gordon MacDonald stated, "If the astronomical data are reduced, it is found that the data require that the interior of the moon is more like a hollow than a homogeneous sphere."

Nobel chemist Dr. Harold Urey suggested the moon's reduced density is because of large areas inside the moon where is "simply a cavity."

MIT's Dr. Sean C. Solomon wrote, "the Lunar Orbiter experiments vastly improved our knowledge of the moon's gravitational field… indicating the frightening possibility that the moon might be hollow."

In Carl Sagan's work Intelligent Life in the Universe, the famous astronomer stated, "A natural satellite cannot be a hollow object."

10. Moon Echoes:
    On the 20th November 1969, the crew of Apollo 12 jettisoned the lunar module ascent stage causing it to crash onto the moon some 40 miles from the Apollo 12 landing site. This created an artificial moonquake with startling characteristics. The moon reverberated like a bell for more than an hour. This phenomenon was intentionally repeated with Apollo 13, when they allowed the third stage to impact the moon. The results were even more startling. Seismic instruments recorded that the reverberations lasted for three hours and twenty minutes and travelled to a depth of twenty-five miles. This lead to the conclusion that the moon has an unusually light, or even no core.

11. Unusual Metals:
    The moon's crust is much harder than presumed. The astronauts encountered extreme difficulty when they tried to drill into the maria. The maria is composed primarily ilmenite, which is a mineral containing large amounts of titanium, the same metal used to fabricate the hulls of deep-diving submarines and the skin of the SR-71 "Blackbird". What is even more puzzling, was the discovery of Uranium 236 and Neptunium 237 in lunar rocks (elements not found in nature on Earth). And a further surprise was finding rustproof iron particles. What?

12. Moon's Origin:
    Before the moon rocks conclusively disproved all the common theories about the moon's origins, these were some of the theories.

The moon was believed to have originated when a chunk of Earth broke off eons ago (who knows from where, if the materials are not the same?).

Another theory was that the moon was created from leftover "space dust" remaining after the Earth was created. Analysis of the composition of moon rocks disproved this theory also.

Another popular theory is that the moon was somehow "captured" by the Earth's gravitational attraction. But no scientific evidence exists to support this theory. Isaac Asimov stated, "It's too big to have been captured by the Earth. The chances of such a capture having been effected and the moon then having taken up a nearly circular orbit around our Earth, are too small to make such an eventuality credible."

13. Weird Orbit:
    Our moon does not rotate on its axis. We only ever see one side of the moon. There is what is known as the "dark side of the moon" that we have never seen from Earth. It is the only moon in the solar system that has a stationary, near-perfect circular orbit. Stranger still, the moon's centre of mass is about 6000 feet closer to the Earth than its geometric centre (which should cause wobbling), but the moon's bulge is on the far side of the moon, away from the Earth. "Something or someone" had to put the moon in orbit with its precise altitude, course, and speed.

14. Moon Diameter:
    How does one explain the "coincidence" that the moon is just the right distance, coupled with just the right diameter, to completely cover the sun during an eclipse? Again, Isaac Asimov responds, "There is no astronomical reason why the moon and the sun should fit so well. It is the sheerest of coincidences, and only the Earth among all the planets is blessed in this fashion."

15. Spaceship Moon Theory:
    As outrageous as it may sound, it is quite possible that the moon is a giant, intelligently designed spaceship, with a specific purpose. The facts lead us convincingly to such an insane conclusion. The only theory that is supported by all of the data, is that the moon is a gigantic extraterrestrial craft, brought here eons ago by intelligent beings, and there is no data that seems to contradict this theory.

(Thank you Ronald Regehr)

Part 3

Before we continue with this week's article I would like to remind you of one very important principle. Do not be swayed by promoters of mediocrity and narrow minded dogma. There is no doubt that you will meet hordes of them in your own quest for real and credible answers. Especially on the subject of the moon, because it is such an emotional and romantic symbol in most people's minds and carries countless historic links to activities of past civilisations.

This does not change the fact that the moon is indeed a very suspicious celestial body, because it does not follow the simple fundamental principles of the universal law of motion as outlined by Einstein in his space time theory.

One very important principle that may have been overlooked by Einstein, but highlighted in great detail by the brilliant physicist Nassiem Haramein and several others, is that everything in the universe spins. The "spinning vortex" principle, as seen at the centre of galaxies is now widely accepted as the motion that gives the universe its energy and allows us to explain previously cumbersome theories about why things happen in a specifically structured way throughout the universe. It seems to be - for now at least - a very good explanation of the mysterious 'dark energy' supposedly created by the dark matter that makes up about 95% of the known universe.

In a subatomic world the electrons spin around the nucleus just like the planets spin around the stars. The solar systems spin around the centre of their galaxies, but they also undergo giant spiral spinning motion as the solar system travels through space.

In other words, our sun and planets never return to the same place in space, as they hurtle trough space.

In a nutshell, everything that makes up the matter in the universe spins. EXCEPT OUR MOON. It is trapped in a near-perfect orbit around our planet with only one side of the moon ever visible to us. This is a phenomenon that is highly suspicious and requires a greater deal of scrutiny without emotional baggage to distract us. Some attempts have been made to convince the public that the moon actually rotates once for every time it orbits Earth, this has been disproved by many astronomers as a case of "bad astronomy". All you have to do is take the binoculars and look at the moon for a few days and you will soon realise that you only ever see the same section. Whether it is in the shade or in the sun.

And while great minds are still arguing about the actual origin of the moon and how it got caught up in Earth's gravitational field, we should be exploring beyond the so-called acceptable realms of science to see what we can find. There are planets in distant solar system of our galaxy that have been found not to spin or rotate on their axis. These are however all gaseous planets and not solid bodies. No other solid planets or moons other than our moon have been found, that do not spin.

There is so much compelling evidence of visual and even physical contact between astronauts, cosmonauts and ET's, that we can no longer deny it nor ignore it. It is also quite obvious is that NASA and other government bodies which include the UN, have sent very clear signs that they are not prepared to enter this debate in the public domain. This forces us to conclude that they are hiding something and will not reveal such information to the global population. This is nothing new and should not surprise us at all since this policy has been followed for many decades by seemingly omnipotent governments who have absolutely no interest in spreading knowledge and information.

In the next article we will cover numerous testimonies by cosmonauts dealing with ET contact. If you still have not worked out why the moon mission suddenly stopped with no plausible reason after Apollo 17, here is a fascinating article that appeared in the Russian newspaper PRAVDA on the 3rd October 2007. This certainly puts a whole new 'spin' on the moon mission's sudden demise.

ALIENS FORCED AMERICANS OUT FROM THE MOON

03.10.2007 Source: Pravda.Ru URL:
    http://www.ufocasebook.com/aliensforced.html

One of Russia's central television channels, RTR, has recently aired a documentary about US astronauts who allegedly came across extraterrestrial civilizations. The film showed Russian ufologist Vladimir Azhazha and astronomer Yevgeny Arsyukhin telling that expeditions to the Moon launched within 1969-1972 allegedly came across UFOs.

The researchers state that flying objects of extraterrestrial origin were persistently spying on American Apollos. They said the expeditions to the Moon looked very much like a race and presented a film demonstrating a luminous object closely following an American spaceship. Records of communication between astronauts and the Mission Control Center were also included into the film but they were absolutely inaudible as they had been purposefully jammed by Americans. They expected that the expeditions would find something astonishing on the Moon and with the view of keeping their communication with the surface secret they encoded their messages to the MCC. When the records of communication were later deciphered it turned out that the US missions came across lunar bases, remains of space vehicles and deserted towns on the Moon.

The film stated that lunar creatures would not tolerate the presence of Earth dwellers for long. When Americans brought a dummy car to furrow Moon craters, the creatures living on the satellite began to demonstrate their furious protest against the US presence on the Moon. Filmmakers said that green dwellers of the Moon told Americans to go home as they wanted to keep secret the sublunar bases that they used to observe the life on the Earth. It was alleged that NASA was afraid of conflicting with a highly developed civilization and immediately stopped the program. Does the film sound believable?

In a couple of days, Americans demonstrated their documentary about the Apollo expeditions, In the Shadow of the Moon, with records of the flights to the Moon that were specially processed after the video archives of the Moon program had disappeared. Is it true that the archives were lost? It seems that the CIA wanted to wipe out tracks of a contact between US astronauts and extraterrestrials.

It is an open secret by the way that films demonstrating the landing of American astronauts on the Moon and Neil Armstrong's walk about the lunar surface were lost. What is more, records telling about astronauts' health during the flights to the Moon, information about spaceships and other 700 messages sent from the board of spaceships launched in the framework of the Apollo program are also missing. Before the late 1970s the films had been kept at the US National Archives then were moved to NASA and later disappeared at all. It took NASA officials a year to conduct searches of the films but they managed to find just not more than ten films. Will anyone believe that evidence of US's biggest triumph may so easily disappear from
    the NASA archives?

An expertise of the Moon pictures demonstrated in the Russian documentary revealed that they were no ordinary photos but simply some daub. Deputy director of the Comparative Planetology Laboratory Doctor of geological sciences Alexander Bazilevsky says that experts are from time to time requested to conduct an expertise of this type of photos. The Lunar Orbiter stations shot the Moon surface, then developed films right on board the spaceships and telecast them to the surface. As a result of this film development any unexpected things or elements could appear on pictures, and it explains why one of the pictures showed in the documentary had the word 'spire'. In a word, none of the pictures demonstrated in the documentary can be the evidence of aliens' existence on the Moon.

This is strange that films with really important evidence can disappear from NASA. Several years ago, over 100 g of lunar soil and meteorites were stolen from the collection of the Johnson Space Center. And that was not the only incident of the kind there. A former NASA official explained that the unique films had been probably lost after they were several times moved from one place to another within the past forty years.

The NASA official who requested anonymity also told a really interesting story. When President Bush announced recommencement of the lunar program the National Aeronautics and Space Administration asked aged researchers who had taken part in the Apollo expeditions earlier to meet experts who were going to start a new mission. One of the aged researchers who came to the meeting had designed a device to measure lunar radiation. The device could measure radiation before humans landed the planet and could transmit information even when the Apollos were back to the surface. In the framework of the program heaps of records were collected. But when the program was no longer financed and stopped the bobbins with ciphered films were discarded. But the old engineer took the films and placed them to his basement where they are still being kept. Unfortunately there is no opportunity to decipher the films as a special device able to decode such records was also utilized when the program ended.

(Edited waffle).

NASA is going to conduct another mission to the Moon with a spaceship Orion resembling Apollo and stuffed with steroids. It is planned that four astronauts will fly round the Moon in 2018. If the project goes OK a landing module is to land the lunar surface in 2020.

Russia's ambitions as concerning Moon exploration are rather modest. A Russian astronaut may land the planet only as a member of a Chinese-Russian expedition. Chinese researchers are working on this project and invite Russia to participate in it as well.

IF you would like to receive Michael's ~ newsletter ~ go to his site below and sign up
    here; http://www.slavespecies.com/index.asp
    Last edited by giovonni; 11th March 2016 at 01:22. Reason: some editing for re-post

7. Link to Post #105
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    [...]
    [...]
    I have to conclude those researchers are not taking lunar eclipses into account and are jumping to nonsensical conclusions...
    Respectfully lunar eclipses is a topic for investigation but does NOT negate from people around the world investigating the cold light the moon produces. Perhaps a clue
    that our moon is something different than what we've been told.

8. Link to Post #106
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ljwheat (here)
    Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Do we have any definite proof that our Moon is an artificial satellite? Just trying to piece together all the things I have learned!
    yes, very simple get your hands on a good pair of binoculars go out any night and sit and look with your own eye's,, and ask yourself one question... why is it that no matter how small or big --- every single crater only is so deep. the rings are big and small but the surface depth is the same. shallow crater's millions of them -- all with the same floor why?
    Yes this has been noted before. Why does the moons craters look like they were all made from direct perpendicular hits.

9. Link to Post #107
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 377 posts

On many occasions with my dreams I see the moon as being hollow with a structure inside inhabited by beings. That's just my dream.

10. Link to Post #108
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,082 times in 869 posts

Great read, thank you everyone

It rules the moods and cycles of both us humans and the planet as a whole, yet we're not allowed back there again it would seem...I believe all is not what we are made to perceive...

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

aoibhghaire (11th March 2016), Bluegreen (11th March 2016), Curiosity (12th March 2016), Foxie Loxie (13th March 2016), M-Albion-3D (16th March 2016), Sunny-side-up (11th March 2016), ZooLife (11th March 2016)

12. Link to Post #109
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

The Plejaren say the moon is a fragment of a planet brought here by the destroyer comet from another universe, passing the the man made dimension door left open too long by their ancestors the old Lyrians\the ancestors of the sons of heaven...

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Bluegreen (12th March 2016), Foxie Loxie (13th March 2016), Sunny-side-up (11th March 2016)

14. Link to Post #110
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

Hi Foxie before the Camelot/Avalon era where I first came across many of these
    theories , I did not think that much about it. I had heard of the 'Ringing like a bell'
    statement from mainstream docs as I had always watched Horizon and other docs
    and was influenced from them on the whole. Then one of the early interviews on
    Camelot was with John Lear , who at first I thought was 'nuts' and had been in the
    game to long and as he said about Bill Cooper ,I thought John was suffering
    from 'UFO disease'. Many things John said felt a bit over the top . But the further
    down the rabbit hole I have gone , they are not quite so inplausible....LOL

john lear - "the moon was towed into position"

Published on 29 Apr 2015
    john lear on coast to coast am with art bell - the moon and "the human experiment."
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 11th March 2016 at 16:55.

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bluegreen (12th March 2016), conk (21st November 2019), DNA (12th May 2016), Foxie Loxie (12th March 2016), justntime2learn (14th March 2016), Ol' Roy (12th March 2016), Peter UK (20th August 2019), Sunny-side-up (11th March 2016), ZooLife (11th March 2016)

16. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

Quote The Spaceship Moon Theory, also known as the Vasin-Shcherbakov
    Theory, is a hypothesis that claims the Earth's moon may actually be an alien
    spacecraft. The hypothesis was put forth by two members of the then Soviet
    Academy of Sciences, Michael Vasin and Alexander Shcherbakov, in a July 1970
    article entitled "Is the Moon the Creation of Alien Intelligence?"
    David does refer to this in this clip....

====================================================

Uploaded on 4 Mar 2011

http://davidicke.livingfreeandwealthy...

David Icke speaks about the moon and the real truth behind it. He explains all the
    anomolies regarding its size and postioning. David goes on to talk about how
    humanity has been closed into a small box of possibily so when someone comes out
    with truth which is outside that box it is highly ridiculed.

David Icke also talks about the legends and accient stories of the disaster events
    which took place on this planet and how the the movement of the moon into its
    current position in realtion to the Earth could of caused the geological shifts that
    took place. The Africa shaman, Credu Mutwa, alos backs up this fact with the acient
    legends within the Zulu culture.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 11th March 2016 at 16:54.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

conk (21st November 2019), Foxie Loxie (12th March 2016), justntime2learn (14th March 2016), Ol' Roy (12th March 2016), Peter UK (20th August 2019), Sunny-side-up (11th March 2016), toppy (17th March 2016), ZooLife (11th March 2016)

18. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

In this interview David mentions a book he read Who built the Moon ?
    by Alan Butler and Christopher Knight......I can only find one part of
    Alan Butlers vid below.

David Icke- Who Built the Moon..interesting interview pt.1

David Icke- Who Built the Moon..interesting interview pt.2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i46ageDGL-w

David Icke- Who Built the Moon..interesting interview pt.3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ezLXHucsoQ

=========================================

Whats Wrong with the Moon Part 1

Alan Butler...

Published on 12 Jul 2013

Earth's Moon is one of the strangest objects in the solar system, even though astrononomers
    play down its peculiarities. Come with me on a journey to examine just why, by the laws of
    chance, the Moon should not exist at all.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 11th March 2016 at 17:57.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bluegreen (12th March 2016), Foxie Loxie (11th March 2016), justntime2learn (14th March 2016), Peter UK (20th August 2019), ZooLife (11th March 2016)

20. Link to Post #113
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

If we for one moment accept the moon is not natural and has been placed exactly were it is on purpose.
    Is it then possible it's not the only celestial body foreign to are solar system.
    In the tales from the dogon tribe they have handed down orally, stories from shaman to shaman of the nommos.these ancient aliens imparted astronomical knowledge of the serius star system before leaving again.the interesting part is that they claimed that the nommos stayed in our solar system and there ship was big enough to be a celestial body filled on the inside with water.
    Robert temples book or a search on dog on are good sources of information I'd you want to know more of this mystery

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

Bluegreen (12th March 2016), Cidersomerset (11th March 2016), DeDukshyn (11th March 2016), Foxie Loxie (11th March 2016), seah (22nd March 2016), ZooLife (11th March 2016)

22. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

Quote If we for one moment accept the moon is not natural and has been placed exactly were it is on purpose.
    As what usually happens as I was trying to find part 2 of Alan Butlers above vid,
    I started watching another vid which was also linked to the Earth Moon relationship.

Quote In the tales from the dogon tribe they have handed down orally, stories from shaman to shaman of the nommos
    David Icke was suggesting this in his vids above..

Alan Butler on his new book Intervention: How Humanity from the Future Has Changed Its Past . He talks about the Moon Earth relationships and postulates
    on who built the moon ? possibly future humans ? This a thought provoking
    interview imo.

Published on 18 Dec 2012

Back in 2006, together with Christopher Knight I published my most unusual
    book to date. The cover asked 'Who Built the Moon?' but despite such an
    apparently provocative title it was no joke. Looking at our part of the solar
    system with totally open eyes we turned our attention on just about the
    most peculiar celestial body imaginable -- Earth's Moon.

Our previous research had led us to recreate the most potent and ancient
    measuring systems used by our ancient ancestors. In Civilization One, we
    had shown conclusively that people living as long as 5,000 years ago had
    understood the true dimensions of the Earth and had created an integrated
    system of measurement that spanned distance, time, volume and mass.
    They had used a very specific unit of measurement, which has come to be
    known as the Megalithic Yard. It was 82.966 centimetres in length and it
    was a truly geodetic unit -- in other words it divided into the polar
    circumference of the Earth in a known, logical and entirely planned way.

Civilization One proved to be a very popular book. Its implications took us
    around the world and introduced us to a wealth of individuals who shared
    our fascination with humanity's generally unappreciated and illustrious past.
    As the saying goes, 'that might have been that', except for one niggling fact
    that we could not get out of our minds. We had discovered, almost accidentally,
    that the same simple but potent measurements that had worked so well on the
    Earth, were just as applicable to the Moon -- our own companion in space!

The more we looked at the Moon, the greater was our sense of astonishment at
    what has been described by astronomers as being the most unlikely planetary
    body imaginable.

INTERVENTION: How Humanity from the Future has Changed Its Own Past by Alan
    Butler, published by Watkins Publishing, Hardback (272 pages). Also available:
    Civilization One: The World is Not as You Thought it Was and Who Built the Moon?,
    both by Christopher Knight & Alan Butler, published by Watkins Publishing.
    Alan Butler is an engineer, who became fascinated by history, and also became an
    expert in astrology and astronomy. He has researched ancient cultures, pagan
    beliefs and comparative religion and has published four successful books about the
    Knights Templar and the Grail legend.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 11th March 2016 at 18:26.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (12th March 2016), leavesoftrees (12th March 2016), Peter UK (20th August 2019), ZooLife (11th March 2016)

24. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

For balance I thought I'd have a look at some current mainstream 'THEORIES'
    for that's what they are......

Universe Sandbox 2 - Creating Moon from Earth and Theia Collision

Published on 1 Feb 2016

Twitter: http://www.twitch.tv/whatdamath
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/whatdamath
    Twitch: https://twitter.com/WhatDaMath

==================================================

The Moon was Formed by a Violent, Head-on Collision Between Earth and a Forming Planet

Published on 2 Feb 2016

The moon was formed by a violent, head-on collision between the early Earth and
    a "planetary embryo" called Theia approximately 100 million years after the Earth
    formed, UCLA geochemists and colleagues report.

Scientists had already known about this high-speed crash, which occurred almost
    4.5 billion years ago, but many thought the Earth collided with Theia, at an angle of
    45 degrees or more—a powerful side-swipe.New evidence reported Jan. 29 in the
    journal Science substantially strengthens the case for a head-on assault.

"We don't see any difference between the Earth's and the moon's oxygen isotopes;
    they're indistinguishable," said Edward Young, lead author of the new study and a
    UCLA professor of geochemistry and cosmochemistry.Young's research team used
    state-of-the-art technology and techniques to make extraordinarily precise and
    careful measurements, and verified them with UCLA's new mass spectrometer.

The fact that oxygen in rocks on the Earth and our moon share chemical signatures
    was very telling, Young said. Had Earth and Theia collided in a glancing side blow,
    the vast majority of the moon would have been made mainly of Theia, and the
    Earth and moon should have different oxygen isotopes. A head-on collision,
    however, likely would have resulted in similar chemical composition of both Earth
    and the moon.

"Theia was thoroughly mixed into both the Earth and the moon, and evenly
    dispersed between them," Young said. "This explains why we don't see a different
    signature of Theia in the moon versus the Earth."

Theia, which did not survive the collision (except that it now makes up large parts
    of Earth and the moon) was growing and probably would have become a planet if
    the crash had not occurred, Young said. Young and some other scientists believe
    the planet was approximately the same size as the Earth; others believe it was
    smaller, perhaps more similar in size to Mars.

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2016-01-moon-hea...

Provided by: University of California, Los Angeles
    http://www.ucla.edu/

The moon will always guide us through the night, gracing the night skies in never-
    ending series of phases.

Images credit: Space.com, Getty images & NASA

Music credit: Lightless Dawn by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative
    Commons Attribution licence (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/...)
    Source: http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-...
    Artist: http://incompetech.com/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Universe 105 - The Moon

Published on 3 Dec 2015

A look at the formation of the Moon; how it played a role in the evolution of life on
    Earth; and the future plans of NASA to establish a permanent base on the surface.

===================================================

Solar System History: How Was the Earth & Moon Formed? - Full Documentary HD

Published on 11 May 2015

--- ABDH Media - Space ---

It's astonishing what you can achieve with just a bit of gas and dust. Kate Ravilious
    guides us through the birth of our solar systemIt all started with a tremendous
    bang. Somewhere in our galaxy a star exploded, throwing out masses of gas and
    dust. This supernova, as these explosions are called, happened about 5bn years
    ago. The wreckage from the explosion then crashed into a nearby cloud of gas,
    bringing together the ingredients for our solar system to form.Because the
    explosion was so energetic it made the dust mixture very hot and things began to
    cook. Little bits of dust began to cluster, making bigger and bigger lumps, and the
    mixture began to pull together under its own gravity.

Eventually the central lump became so hot and dense that it started to generate its
    own energy, igniting nuclear fires. This was the birth of our sun. The remaining
    dusty mixture swirled around the star, fanning out into a disc.Gradually the sun
    grew in size and the dusty disc cooled. Over millions of years the dust clustered
    into grains, then lumps, boulders and eventually planetesimals - chunks of rock big
    enough to have their own gravitational field. Some of these planetesimals became
    the embryonic forms of the planets in our solar system today.

Slowly these rocky planets began to organise themselves, settling at a comfortable
    distance from the sun and finding their own orbit. Earth found its path as third
    planet from the sun. In the early days rocky pile-ups were still common, leaving
    craters on the surface of all of the planets.One of these collisions, about 4.5bn
    years ago, is thought to have very nearly destroyed the Earth, and was probably
    responsible for our moon. A large planetesimal, about the size of Mars, gave Earth
    a glancing blow, chucking a chunk of Earth's crust out into space. Some of the
    planetesimal merged with Earth, while the ejected lump started its own orbit
    around Earth and became the moon.

Read More: http://www.theguardian.com/science/20...

An amusing thought , if we did not go to the moon and collect samples
    as some researches have speculated and earth rocks were used as part
    of the deception then this quote from above would also be true ....LOL

Quote The fact that oxygen in rocks on the Earth and our moon share chemical
    signatures was very telling,
    Obviously speculation on the authenticity of moon rock...LOL

Fake Moon Rock Confirmed

Uploaded on 28 Aug 2009
    Alleged "moon rock" given by Apollo 11 crew to Dutch Prime Minister was a fake. It
    has been confirmed to be nothing but petrified wood. NASA has no explanation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Page last updated at 08:28 GMT, Friday, 28 August 2009 09:28 UK

Fake Dutch 'moon rock' revealed

The piece of 'rock' supposedly brought back from the moon, seen in the
    Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam, 27 August 2009
    The lump of 'moon rock' had been on display for decades

A treasured piece at the Dutch national museum - a supposed moon rock from the
    first manned lunar landing - is nothing more than petrified wood, curators say.

read more...
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8226075.stm

THE TELEGRAPH.....

'Moon rock' given to Holland by Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin is fake

A moon rock given to the Dutch prime minister by Apollo 11 astronauts in 1969 has
    turned out to be a fake.

A piece of moon rock was given during a goodwill tour by the three apollo 11
    astronauts. Photo: Getty Images

12:12AM BST 29 Aug 2009

Curators at Amsterdam's Rijksmuseum, where the rock has attracted tens of
    thousands of visitors each year, discovered that the "lunar rock", valued at
    £308,000, was in fact petrified wood.Xandra van Gelder, who oversaw the
    investigation, said the museum would continue to keep the stone as a curiosity.
    "It's a good story, with some questions that are still unanswered," she said. "We
    can laugh about it."

The rock was given to Willem Drees, a former Dutch leader, during a global tour by
    Neil Armstrong, Michael Collins and Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin following their moon
    mission 50 years ago.J. William Middendorf, the former American ambassador to
    the Netherlands, made the presentation to Mr Drees and the rock was then donated
    to the Rijksmuseum after his death in 1988."I do remember that Drees was very
    interested in the little piece of stone. But that it's not real, I don't know anything
    about that," Mr Middendorf said.

Nasa gave moon rocks to more than 100 countries following lunar missions in 1969
    and the 1970s. The United States Embassy in The Hague is carrying out an
    investigation into the affair.Researchers Amsterdam's Free University were able to
    tell at a glance that the rock was unlikely to be from the moon, a conclusion that
    was borne out by tests."It's a nondescript, pretty-much-worthless stone," said
    Frank Beunk, a geologist involved in the investigation.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/scie...n-is-fake.html
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 11th March 2016 at 20:17.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Atlas (2nd June 2016), Bluegreen (12th March 2016), DNA (12th May 2016), Foxie Loxie (12th March 2016), ZooLife (11th March 2016)

26. Link to Post #116
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,579 times in 1,719 posts

I know this is off topic, but who needs that weird music in the background or more specifically in the foreground or anywhere for that matter?
    David Icke did not need it, so why add it?
    I've noticed this time and time again with videos--give it a rest already................
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Bluegreen (12th March 2016), conk (21st November 2019), Foxie Loxie (12th March 2016)

28. Link to Post #117
    United States Avalon Member Curiosity's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    [...]
    [...]
    Not to mention we have technologies that measure distance by bouncing laser etc. of the surface of things.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

Bluegreen (12th March 2016), Hervé (12th March 2016), Nick Matkin (22nd March 2016)

30. Link to Post #118
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,058 times in 909 posts

just to throw in a completely different angle...

If we are in a virtual reality as proposed by Tom Campbell, (click on my signature..)
    then its possble that moon doesnt make sense as it isnt fully real or fully rendered...
    the same could true for all the other stars, planets that we see.
    like the background scenery in a computer game, often is only partly generated and may become clearer as you get closer...

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Bluegreen (12th March 2016), conk (21st November 2019), Wide-Eyed (13th March 2016)

32. Link to Post #119
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

Attachment 33032 So many excellent contributions, it seems very little has been overlooked ! Foxie has certainly focussed our attention on a great basic enigma ! Credo's to Cider , Giovanni and others... All I can contribute is that Credo Mutwa's Shaman knowledge is so very akin to that found by a British ( Anthropologist ? ) who, thru' intermreters asked of Aborigine's, " Where they came from ? ", expecting a reply of somewhere in Indonesia, Asia, to be told, " they came from that star there, not the one you see, but the one behind it ! ) This was in around 1926, " Their " Star was not found until Radio Telescopes were created...

For what it's worth, imho , the photo of the object outside the vatican, refers to the Moon.... ? As we realise TPTB like to mock us by putting the info right under our noses ! ( Like the UN representation of the Earth, as their logo, and maps ! )

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

aviators (16th March 2016), Bluegreen (12th March 2016), Curiosity (12th March 2016), Wide-Eyed (13th March 2016)

34. Link to Post #120
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Frenchy (here)
    Attachment 33032 So many excellent contributions, it seems very little has been overlooked ! Foxie has certainly focussed our attention on a great basic enigma ! Credo's to Cider , Giovanni and others... All I can contribute is that Credo Mutwa's Shaman knowledge is so very akin to that found by a British ( Anthropologist ? ) who, thru' intermreters asked of Aborigine's, " Where they came from ? ", expecting a reply of somewhere in Indonesia, Asia, to be told, " they came from that star there, not the one you see, but the one behind it ! ) This was in around 1926, " Their " Star was not found until Radio Telescopes were created...

For what it's worth, imho , the photo of the object outside the vatican, refers to the Moon.... ? As we realise TPTB like to mock us by putting the info right under our noses ! ( Like the UN representation of the Earth, as their logo, and maps ! )
    Could you expand on this if you can. Regards...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 6 10 LastLast