+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 1 10 20 22 LastLast

Thread: The Abrahamic God is a Total Psychopath and a Disgrace to Humanity

1. Link to Post #181
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Default Re: The Abrahamic God is a Total Psychopath and a Disgrace to Humanity

Quote Posted by Houman (here)
    It would seem to me that some ETs played god(s) long time ago and hence our confusion now...

This does not invalidate your relation with God (the source of all consciousness) but it would seem to me that a deep trauma has been left on the psyche of humankind by some things that happened a long time ago...
    I have yet to see an ET from another physical planet but I've seen interdimensional spirits

I'm not sure about the technicallities of producing children between spirits and humans... but those hybrids were gigantic in size and probably capable of magic and sorcery

2. Link to Post #182
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,373 times in 1,773 posts

Quote Posted by RedeZra (here)
    It would seem to me that some ETs played god(s) long time ago and hence our confusion now...

This does not invalidate your relation with God (the source of all consciousness) but it would seem to me that a deep trauma has been left on the psyche of humankind by some things that happened a long time ago...
    I have yet to see an ET from another physical planet but I've seen interdimensional spirits

I'm not sure about the technicallities of producing children between spirits and humans... but those hybrids were gigantic in size and probably capable of magic and sorcery

By ETs I include interdimensional beings and from what I understand these beings are still around (they are worshiped by satanists) and
    they do still have offsprings with human females (as described in the following book http://www.thefamilytreeandsatanism.com/ that I do recommend)

Houman

PS: If we look at our history we will also find traces of benevolent beings (ETs) that have tried to wake us up, shake us up... but can we recognize a helping hand when we see one?
    Last edited by Houman; 6th September 2011 at 02:30.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Lord Sidious (6th September 2011), Omni (6th September 2011)

4. Link to Post #183
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

By ET I include interdimensional beings and from what I understand these beings are still around (they are worshiped by satanists) and
    they do still have offspring with human females (as described in the following book http://www.thefamilytreeandsatanism.com/ that I do recommend)
    on this point the Bible seems to fantastic to believe

a group of Watcher angels producing giant children with women

but we got the giant bones

so they are still at it ? interesting

5. Link to Post #184
    Thanks

Yes... and the offspring are not necessarily giants but some parts of their bodies are anomalously large... (hands, feet...) I also met last year someone who was working on the "chip" and he showed me some pictures (taken with his cell phone) of some giant "non humans" walking around (they look like us but are 2.3- 2.6 meter tall)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Lord Sidious (6th September 2011)

7. Link to Post #185
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Yes... and the offspring are not necessarily giants but some parts of their bodies are anomalously large... (hands, feet...) I also met last year someone who was working on the "chip" and he showed me some pictures (taken with his cell phone) of some giant "non humans" walking around (they look like us but are 2.3- 2.6 meter tall)
    perhaps our current atmosphere doesn't allow for a to big an anomaly in human size any longer

or the spirits are not as powerful as the original Watcher angels

8. Link to Post #186
    Thanks

perhaps our current atmosphere doesn't allow for a to big an anomaly in human size any longer

or the spirits are not as powerful as the original Watcher angels
    I don't know... but according to that person who was working on the "chip", "they don't like us"... angels and demons are just other terms for extra-dimensional beings, it is a big universe/jungle out there... I hope that will grow up, take responsibility and find our place there...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Lord Sidious (6th September 2011)

10. Link to Post #187
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,395 times in 3,448 posts

I do like the bible in areas. This thread was not meant to be seen as(or better put i don't mean to) put down the bible in full as a useless piece of garbage. It is far from that. I do think it has some basis in truth, in parts, whether in metaphor, or literal(not often probably imo), and philosophical. I've quoted the Nephilim line myself a lot.

To propagate the biggest illusion upon mankind, in it's entire history, knowing standard disinformation techniques now, would there not likely be truths and potent NLP and RMP(just made it up now: Resonative Material Programming) involved?

As was said in the movie Dogma by Rufus (Chris Rock),

"I think it's better to have ideas. You can change an idea. Changing a belief is trickier. Life should malleable and progressive; working from idea to idea permits that. Beliefs anchor you to certain points and limit growth; new ideas can't generate. Life becomes stagnant."

Quote fantastic to believe
    Indeed some beliefs are fantastic to believe. However if they are strong beliefs, they cut you off from a plethora of other fantastic premises. Mind expansion ones. Ideas are much more holographic without certain strong beliefs in that way. God being one of the biggest, most intellectual things to try to explain(in saying that i mean all the processes in the universe), it cuts one off from a lot of mind expansion by believing in the psychopathic god.

Will you answer me this red? :

Is the God you believe in psychopathic by definition? Or not? Because the christian who reject the psychopathic god paradigm, also typically reject violence in the name of god. The other ones may not....

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Davidallany (10th September 2011), Lord Sidious (6th September 2011)

12. Link to Post #188
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,395 times in 3,448 posts

I can assure you that I would come hopelessly short in a debate against Satan

he would make me speechless with his sophistry
    Ok, red, now this is where the debate ends and your beliefs negate any more logic. I'm very accustom to these debates with christians. If I ever make them falter in their belief system, I am Satan somehow. One mother called me Satan before. lol. I've been debating religion since i understood it! I know almost all the lines you will bring(but not specifically at every time).

So any time you cannot with reason, with your OWN power, show something wrong, you would just say it's Satan trying to mislead likely. What I'm talking about in terms of this AI's debating skills is not so misleadable if having of clear mind(in my experiences). I was beaten by systematic concepts, and if allowed my natural mind, concepts cannot be more clear as day, especially when the exact set of understandings you get from it naturally, are clear as day.

Blinding Light cannot be denied. Not in debate telepathically. In text it has contexts to deny. Telepathically if you have a mental flaw, like denial, or deflection, you can have a recording of that brought up for all to analyze.

I predict when telepathy is planet wide and we have AI's to document our thoughts and assist in debate, illusions will crumble, old paradigms will falter, and debates by the best point doers on both sides will show clear victors. And false paradigms will be killed slowly, generation by generations, going down and down in percent, weeding it out of our genetic and programmed human aspects of mind, eventually graduating to the belief system of truth. And from there, we become angels in a sense. We can go be protectors and guides for cave man planets(if the universal order permits). Perhaps go engage diplomatically races that go enslave, and oppose them.
    Universal Justice and Ethics.
    What we eventually go around and sponsor if we're not fallen angels ourselves in the future

I just don't see that happening with stuff like Christianity around. Instead of that we'd be going trying to convert other planets to our tripe. lol. That may be a big reason why we aren't allowed global first contact, and open access to other planets. We're not responsible enough as a race. And as I see it Christianity is a impediment to galactic freedom of traversing it for humans quite possibly. After all, Churchill hid UFO files to preserve christianity, so if that is consistent they may be hiding the entire thing, for a HUGGGGGE reason, to preserve old control riddled paradigms.

This is the work of the exact force you think you are on the opposite side of...
    Last edited by Omni; 6th September 2011 at 03:41.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

D-Day (6th September 2011), Davidallany (10th September 2011), Lord Sidious (6th September 2011), pickle (9th September 2011)

14. Link to Post #189
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    I can assure you that I would come hopelessly short in a debate against Satan

he would make me speechless with his sophistry
    Ok, red, now this is where the debate ends and your beliefs negate any more logic. I'm very accustom to these debates with christians. If I ever make them falter in their belief system, I am Satan somehow
    no Omni i was not refering to you as Satan

still you have some sophist skills

but Satan is the inventor of it

Satan and his shills are busy suppressing facts and artifacts that would validate the Bible to the public

and since he is the real brain and brawl above the powers behind the governments

he is in a position to do what he wants

15. Link to Post #190
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    Is the God you believe in psychopathic by definition? Or not? Because the christian who reject the psychopathic god paradigm, also typically reject violence in the name of god. The other ones may not....
    no i don't think YHWH is a psychopath for destroying the Caanan culture of child sacrifices

they got 400 years to stop this sin so plenty of time to change their ways

only so long does God tolerate evil before He strikes

16. Link to Post #191
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    Greybeard,
    The God of Israel is not THE CREATOR OF ALL THAT IS. It's a demon posing as a god. How else can anyone explain all the contradictions about God in Old and New Testaments? Btw, Christians worship this demon, too. I never got anything from this god-poser. I finally figured out why. I was living a life of honor and integrity. I didn't lie, cheat, steal, connive or murder and that's why this poser didn't answer any of my prayers. I'm not a chosen one because I refuse to sell my soul to do those things....
    If GOD is PURE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, then there would be NO CONDEMNATION against us whatsoever. IMO GOD allows all things in his Universe, good and bad. To the ONE that created it all, all is good. All of it serves a purpose.... People are the ones who are judgmental and condemning. That's why I turned away from all religions and became spiritual.
    God is pure unconditional love, and there is no judgement beside the judgement we place on ourselves and others!... So totally agree with your last paragraph!

Religions like to place thier God in a box, and say this is what God expects of you!..... My GOD has no expectations, needs no worship, and after years of searching, I found GOD in the most amasing place "RIGHT THERE IN THE CENTRE OF MY BEING" ....Hence the nic "Godiam"

I believe we are all aspects of GOD, and you cannot find this ENERGY in a building (on sunday) You will find this UNCONDITIOAL LOVE deep inside of you! To deny GOD is within us, is to limit the limitless, to say the ALL THAT IS is not all that is!

If GOD is everywhere, That LOVING ENERGY is within all of us!....... Simple really, otherwise GOD is not everywhere!

As far as GOOD and EVIL go, these are judgements we as humans decide to define our place in the world, GOD does not see anything as GOOD or EVIL, because unconditioal love is exactly that, UNCONDITIONAL!

HUGS to All .... Godiam

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Godiam For This Post:

Davidallany (10th September 2011), Lord Sidious (6th September 2011)

18. Link to Post #192
    Thanks

Pagan religions are also far older than monotheistic religions......and a God that would command a group of people to slaughter men women and children obviously had to have had a person they were speaking through.....probably a very important person within that group of people's culture. Therefore God+Human contactee+message intended to convince people to commit a massive genocide based on prejudice and control+actually succeeding.....equals.....a delusional psychopathic overseer that we all must obey but was probably really only conceived out of a single person's brain at one point.....which then therefore points to a thought-form that has been created.

Kinda sounds like the origins of the Divine Right Complex a little......also kinda sounds like a control mechanism in order to take over a fertile piece of land based on moral dogma developed in early childhood understood to be law based on God's word via a human medium.

I would imagine leaders of monotheism were more pissed off about their citizens going off and performing sex magic rituals and intricate sensual exciting rituals instead of following the commandments of some guy that spent 40 years in the desert with a large group of people......horny, angry, hungry, pissed off people.

They worshipped the calf because they wanted a god damned steak. LOL

As for Jesus....

If anyone in this place has experienced any formal instance of full blown abuse/borderline/psycho/sociopathic/narcissistic personality disorders they will tell you this......After the fit of rage and after th **** has hit the fan what happens?????? That person says I'm sorry, and tries to lift you up through certain means, and tells you they love you, and tells you to trust them, because they are ultimately in control.

This is only one way to look at the Bible allegorically...........you could also read it literally.............you could also look at it 800 different ways allegorically.

My main conclusion. Anything that is man-made is flawed and regardless....people wrote the Bible....therefore it is flawed. So we are all right and all wrong at the exact same time. So why worry about any of it. I dunno. It is ridiculously late and I am tired and throwing my two cents in.

adios

In other words....Yes RedeZra people shouldn't sacrifice babies as you firmly believe the Canaanites did even though you never have expeirenced that culture....its given down to you by a 400th Thousandth party i.e. the Bible.....by the way what version do you read.

And secondly, Omni your right too, because the Old Testament makes Yahweh sound like a sick **** when you boil down to it.

Genocide is Genocide regardless of who is right and who is wrong.

This is the **** that causes what goes on today you know................

I know what God is.....and God makes me feel ****ing great! lol
    Last edited by Decibellistics; 6th September 2011 at 06:32.
    Today a man on acid realized that all of matter is merely energy condensed into a slow moving vibration, that we are all one, and there is no such thing as death. Life is but a dream.
    Here's Tom with the weather.....
    -Bill Hicks

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Decibellistics For This Post:

D-Day (6th September 2011), Lord Sidious (6th September 2011), Seikou-Kishi (21st September 2011)

20. Link to Post #193
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Godiam (here)

Religions like to place thier God in a box, and say this is what God expects of you!..... My GOD has no expectations, needs no worship, and after years of searching, I found GOD in the most amasing place "RIGHT THERE IN THE CENTRE OF MY BEING" ....Hence the nic "Godiam"
    but you have placed God in a box

you have confined God within yourself

not acknowledging that infinity is within around above and beyond

it doesn't matter if one has a relation with God within or God in church

God knows that you seek Him before you do

and He has accommodated several venues and modes to approach Him

besides some people are more comfortable seeking God in church or nature than within themselves

it doesn't matter as long as the heart is honest

where you cultivate the relationship with God

stop putting God in church down
    Last edited by RedeZra; 6th September 2011 at 06:36.

21. Link to Post #194
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Has any of you tried to offer up under the umbrella 'not my will, but thine'?

Do it in all and deep sincerity and humility, see what happens, and trust any outcome.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

D-Day (6th September 2011), Davidallany (10th September 2011), greybeard (6th September 2011), Heart-2-Heart (6th September 2011), Lord Sidious (6th September 2011), loveandgratitude (6th September 2011), meeradas (6th September 2011)

23. Link to Post #195
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,636 times in 412 posts

Many of you have seen this... but I find it appropriate here. No offense to anyone... I just enjoy a good laugh.

On her radio show sometime prior to 2004, Dr Laura Schlesinger said that, as an observant
    Orthodox Jew, homosexuality is an abomination according to Leviticus 18:22,
    and cannot be condoned under any circumstance. The following response is an
    open letter to Dr. Laura, penned by a US resident, which was posted on the
    Internet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Dr. Laura:

Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law.

I have learned a great deal from your show, and try to share that knowledge
    with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual
    lifestyle, for example, I simply remind them that Leviticus 18:22 clearly
    states it to be an abomination. ... End of debate.

I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some other elements of
    God's Law and how to follow them.

1. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a
    pleasing odour for the Lord - Lev.1:9. The problem is my neighbours. They
    claim the odour is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus
    21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her
    period of menstrual uncleanliness - Lev.15: 19-24. The problem is how do I
    tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offence.

4. Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and
    female, provided they are purchased from neighbouring nations. A
    friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not
    Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

5. I have a neighbour who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2.
    The passage clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated
    to kill him myself?

6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an
    abomination - Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I
    don't agree. Can you settle this? Are there 'degrees' of abomination?

7. Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a
    defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my
    vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?

8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair
    around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev.19:27.
    How should they die?

9. I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me
    unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev. 19:19 by planting two different
    crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two
    different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse
    and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of
    getting the whole town together to stone them? - Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we
    just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people
    who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

I know you have studied these things extensively and thus enjoy considerable
    expertise in such matters, so I am confident you can help.

Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.

Your adoring fan,

Anonymous

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chuck For This Post:

greybeard (6th September 2011), Heart-2-Heart (6th September 2011), ktlight (6th September 2011), Lord Sidious (6th September 2011), loveandgratitude (6th September 2011), New Dawn (6th September 2011), Omni (6th September 2011), pickle (9th September 2011), Seikou-Kishi (6th September 2011)

25. Link to Post #196
    Thanks

So funny. And how did she respond?

26. Link to Post #197
    Thanks

lol... not sure ktlight, but I'm sure she couldn't resist a laugh.

btw... I'm for sale

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chuck For This Post:

ktlight (6th September 2011), Lord Sidious (6th September 2011), Omni (6th September 2011)

28. Link to Post #198
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

CHUCK FOR SALE - how much?

29. Link to Post #199
    Thanks

sorry loveandgratitude... I can only be purchased by a someone from a neighbouring nation.

Silent and sealed auction... pm me and I'll give you address where to send your signed cheque.

Sure would be nice to be owned by a God fearing woman... lol

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chuck For This Post:

Lord Sidious (6th September 2011), loveandgratitude (6th September 2011), pickle (9th September 2011)

31. Link to Post #200
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chuck (here)
    sorry loveandgratitude... I can only be purchased by a someone from a neighbouring nation.

Silent and sealed auction... pm me and I'll give you address where to send your signed cheque.

Sure would be nice to be owned by a God fearing woman... lol
    You want to be a slave? It's all in the mind. No-one can own another. If you think that is a possibility...well, I know you are just joking.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Davidallany (10th September 2011), Lord Sidious (6th September 2011), loveandgratitude (6th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 1 10 20 22 LastLast