+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 5 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Orbs

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member Arc's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Orbs

Quote Posted by ngogly (here)
    Those real evidence pictures and constant repetition of phrase "it's not dust and insects, they are real - I, I'm the energy, the source, the oneness and wisdom", makes my day every time.

There sould be no person who disagrees with me. If you do - you betray any alternative media star including Bill and Inelia.

Happy orbing day my friends
    Great Orb photos!!

Yes, of course they are real, and I hope all those who don't know that yet have their own wonderful experiences with photos - or even in real time.
    Last edited by Arc; 9th September 2011 at 01:46. Reason: I messed up the quote tags on first try - re-edit :)

2. Link to Post #82
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

Those are very nice orbs Bill, and so many of them!
    Could it be, and I think everyone know this phenomena, that when you go from a very bright place (inside for example) to a very dark place (outside) the orbs / flashes you see everywhere are these kind of orbs on the pictures? Or does that phenomena has to do more with the blood going around in my eyes?

3. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member SEAM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,234 times in 361 posts

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SEAM For This Post:

Dawn (10th September 2011), gaiagirl (17th September 2011), Taurean (10th September 2011), Valley (17th December 2011)

5. Link to Post #84
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,424 times in 5,645 posts

Hi Bill,
    In the spirit of the post I offer a new twist on orbs. Some can change geometric shape and color. Thanks for illuminating us about orbs!...

Last edited by mojo; 10th September 2011 at 02:31.

6. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,798 times in 666 posts

Brooks Agnew claims Orbs are Ascended Masters here to guide us at 1.31

http://youtu.be/v1ieLsUYJ_M
    Sapere aude

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Taurean For This Post:

Bongo (3rd August 2012)

8. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Lazlo (here)
    Quote Posted by seehas (here)
    i know this phenomenon since a while, great photos everybody

to bad my camera cant sense orbs, i did many photos also in nature but no orbs ever... tell me your camera models please seems like sony cant do it
    For best results, use a compact digital camera. Take pictures outside, and in low light conditions (but not pitch black) Enjoy!

http://www.theorbzone.com/explanationDOFandorbs.htm

What affects Depth of Field, and therefore orbs?

DOF areas can get smaller and larger depending on various factors. This adjusts the size of the 'Orb Zone' - there area in which it is possible to photograph dust particles as 'orbs'.

What changes DOF?

Adjusting the following factors changes your DOF:

- Aperture size. When the f-number is larger (the aperture is smaller) there is a greater DOF.

- Distance between lens and subject. The further you move from a subject the greater the DOF.

- Focal length of lens. ‘Zooming – if you make your subject look bigger, DOF decreases and vice versa

Each of these factors is important to the DOF and therefore for orb capture. However most cameras that allow you to control these functions tend to be larger cameras that produce fewer orbs anyway because of the distance of the flash from the lens and because of the size of the CCD (Charge Couple Device) chip.

How does my behaviour affect orb capture?

Using an automatic, compact camera your camera automatically makes adjustments for your decisions. The following different behaviours effect your DOF and therefore effect the size of the 'Orb Zone' and thus the number of orbs you photograph:

- Photographing large rooms/outside places. If you are in an open, empty place your 'subject' will be far away (e.g. a wall or a tree, ultimately), thus you have a greater DOF. Because of this greater DOF you increase the Orb Zone size and thus capture more orbs.

- Taking photos in the dark. If a location is really very dark the aperture will be larger, in order to draw more light, and the DOF will be shallower. Therefore taking photographs in the pitch black will yield fewer orbs. However this is largely theoretical as flash activation is the most significant factor in orb photography (even if you don't notice the automatic flash activate, if looking through your view finder). Remember taking photos in good lighting will produce fewer orbs, too, because the automatic flash will not activate!

There are other factors that affect DOF, and these reveal the secret of why 35mm cameras rarely photograph orbs.
    You are speaking about the focal bubble, yes. The reason long lenses are used in film work, is due to the bigger focal bubble. This allows more of the object to be focused in the single plane. To emphasize the 3d characteristics of the shot, a wide angle at medium distance can be used to change the depth of field or focal bubble. A good cinematographer will have more than a few lenses in their kit. Same for the photographer. each with strengths, intent,and weaknesses.

But this is all acedemic.

Another attempt to proof what I am saying, would be to find out the EXACT aspects of the given lens elements, regarding their mixing of attributes in their given groupings and then make a personal judgment call on whether the given orb is a dust reflection/refraction...or something else altogether. I fully expect both conditions to exist and occur at the same time.

I'm SAYING that the xenon scalar puslewave, in a sonar type fashion, pings the dimensional wormhole and causes it to illuminate and be more evident than usual. This, for the microsecond of the image capture event or moment.

We most definitely ARE getting pinhole camera effects occurring in reflection and refraction, but the exact source and nature while using the flash, is the key here.

The rational linear minded explanation works...as does my scalar explanation. Both can be true at the same time.

This creates two paths, and there may be a sole answer and there may be a duality answer. A quandary. I'm inclined to consider that both may be true, for this allows for further investigation with regard to clarity.

Again...I must consider all avenues..and that a singular and purely linear minded answer has the potential to be nothing more than a unhappily born monkey... clinging to a branch in temporal existentialist angst... thus the need to extend the self and commit to a full examination in other directions.

The linear approach/answer lies in the discovery of the lens limits regarding contrast, refraction, losses, specific lens element flare characteristics and contrast levels, etc. Sometimes, if it is a lensing issue, purely a lensing issue, you will tend to capture some aspect of the iris in the image. And the iris is not round, ever. It is a bladed device and is 5-6-7-8-9-10, etc sided, depending on the number of blades in the given iris. Most modern cheap digital cameras are going to be 5 to 6 sided as their iris's go. This will bring an obvious shaping to the given orb, or it may. The fact that there is NO iris echo in the image does create some aspects of a problem, but that remains to be investigated and is hypothesis only.

Dust particles are simply not uniform.

Ever.

The complex mandala(ish) effect in the center, with the outer circular rings, this wreaks a powerful havoc with the purely 'lensing effect and pinhole reflective/refraction off of a dust particle' answer.
    Last edited by Carmody; 10th September 2011 at 18:56.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Gardener (3rd August 2012), Lazlo (10th September 2011), sdv (12th March 2012)

10. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)

Ever.

The complex mandala(ish) effect in the center, with the outer circular rings, this wreaks a powerful havoc with the purely 'lensing effect and pinhole reflective/refraction off of a dust particle' answer.
    Carmody, As always I am impressed with your well thought out and insightful posts. They most definitely are impressive.

One thing though. Dust particles may not be uniform, but pollen most certainly can be.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/ga...ed-bank-pollen

even better, please go to:

http://ubcbiol210.blogspot.com/2011/...-conifers.html

And scroll down to the picture of the Giant Sequoia pollen.
    Last edited by Lazlo; 10th September 2011 at 19:42.
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

Carmody (21st September 2011)

12. Link to Post #88
    Netherlands Avalon Member Midnight Rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,209 times in 310 posts

Cool Re: Orbs

Here is a close up from my earlier post of the orb with flower.

It made me think of a schematic of the Solar System.

When I made the picture I could see a distortion through the viewer BTW. I knew I was making a photo of something strange at the time.
    Last edited by Midnight Rambler; 10th September 2011 at 19:59.

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Midnight Rambler For This Post:

Bongo (3rd August 2012), Cognitive Dissident (19th September 2011), conk (14th September 2011), Gardener (3rd August 2012), misericordia (11th November 2011), modwiz (10th September 2011), PixieDust (10th September 2011), starlight (21st June 2017), starsha (13th September 2011), Taurean (13th September 2011)

14. Link to Post #89
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

I've got some real good orby photos from when we lived in one of our old houses. I'll have to go hunt some of the better ones up and put them on. My daughter seems to especially attract these things, though I've had some pretty impressive orbs around me as well...

15. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

As I understand it, that in order for so many orbs to show up like that around you and Inelia, there has to be alot of love coming from YOU!
    That's what attracts them....

16. Link to Post #91
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,093 times in 20,639 posts

This makes me think of what some psychics/clairvoyants I used to know in California called "Baby Beings".
    Their explanation was that when a soul was getting ready to reincarnate into a human body (or incarnate, if it was the first time in a human body for the soul)
    it would show up in an energetic form around the place or the parents where it was thinking of being born, to check out the environment.
    The psychics also said that these "baby beings" could and would use their energetic body's intelligence to influence the parents or to charge the atmosphere.
    They said that they could see lots of baby beings at pro-life and anti-abortion rallies, really amping up the emotions of the people there.
    They would accompany pregnant women or women who were about to become pregnant, and the psychics could contact the beings and find out more about them when such women came to them for readings.
    I wonder if the orb in this photo is actually a baby being.
    It would make a lot of sense.

I think it's very possible some orbs are also intelligent life forms of various kinds and are here to heal, to lend a more positive charge and to assist in "the Shift".

Quote Posted by Taurean (here)
    Can't help thinking how much like ovum they look.

My photo's are not in any way faked, retouched or enhanced.

They are exactly as they were taken.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bongo (3rd August 2012), Taurean (18th September 2011)

18. Link to Post #92
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

Thank you for posting. Wonderful orb photos. After traveling in Peru, I want always amazed at the orbs showing up in photos around places and people of shimmering, positive energy. The are a friendly reminder, to me, that we are supported in our reaching for our highest vibration in any moment. Namaste.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

Taurean (18th September 2011)

20. Link to Post #93
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

bill,in the first photo,actually in all the photos there seems to be a woman in a bodice right behind you,i thought the pic was just obscured and there was actually someone behind you,does anyone else see this?

21. Link to Post #94
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

In your last picture where the tree stands alone, there's a being with long hair and beard. He's looking downward.

22. Link to Post #95
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

nice pictures ; )

orbs are conscious forms of soul or spirit floating as spheres in the aether like soap bubbles blow in the air

23. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Quote Posted by Lazlo (here)
    Quote Posted by seehas (here)
    i know this phenomenon since a while, great photos everybody

to bad my camera cant sense orbs, i did many photos also in nature but no orbs ever... tell me your camera models please seems like sony cant do it
    For best results, use a compact digital camera. Take pictures outside, and in low light conditions (but not pitch black) Enjoy!

http://www.theorbzone.com/explanationDOFandorbs.htm

What affects Depth of Field, and therefore orbs?

DOF areas can get smaller and larger depending on various factors. This adjusts the size of the 'Orb Zone' - there area in which it is possible to photograph dust particles as 'orbs'.

What changes DOF?

Adjusting the following factors changes your DOF:

- Aperture size. When the f-number is larger (the aperture is smaller) there is a greater DOF.

- Distance between lens and subject. The further you move from a subject the greater the DOF.

- Focal length of lens. ‘Zooming – if you make your subject look bigger, DOF decreases and vice versa

Each of these factors is important to the DOF and therefore for orb capture. However most cameras that allow you to control these functions tend to be larger cameras that produce fewer orbs anyway because of the distance of the flash from the lens and because of the size of the CCD (Charge Couple Device) chip.

How does my behaviour affect orb capture?

Using an automatic, compact camera your camera automatically makes adjustments for your decisions. The following different behaviours effect your DOF and therefore effect the size of the 'Orb Zone' and thus the number of orbs you photograph:

- Photographing large rooms/outside places. If you are in an open, empty place your 'subject' will be far away (e.g. a wall or a tree, ultimately), thus you have a greater DOF. Because of this greater DOF you increase the Orb Zone size and thus capture more orbs.

- Taking photos in the dark. If a location is really very dark the aperture will be larger, in order to draw more light, and the DOF will be shallower. Therefore taking photographs in the pitch black will yield fewer orbs. However this is largely theoretical as flash activation is the most significant factor in orb photography (even if you don't notice the automatic flash activate, if looking through your view finder). Remember taking photos in good lighting will produce fewer orbs, too, because the automatic flash will not activate!

There are other factors that affect DOF, and these reveal the secret of why 35mm cameras rarely photograph orbs.
    You are speaking about the focal bubble, yes. The reason long lenses are used in film work, is due to the bigger focal bubble. This allows more of the object to be focused in the single plane. To emphasize the 3d characteristics of the shot, a wide angle at medium distance can be used to change the depth of field or focal bubble. A good cinematographer will have more than a few lenses in their kit. Same for the photographer. each with strengths, intent,and weaknesses.

But this is all acedemic.

Another attempt to proof what I am saying, would be to find out the EXACT aspects of the given lens elements, regarding their mixing of attributes in their given groupings and then make a personal judgment call on whether the given orb is a dust reflection/refraction...or something else altogether. I fully expect both conditions to exist and occur at the same time.

I'm SAYING that the xenon scalar puslewave, in a sonar type fashion, pings the dimensional wormhole and causes it to illuminate and be more evident than usual. This, for the microsecond of the image capture event or moment.

We most definitely ARE getting pinhole camera effects occurring in reflection and refraction, but the exact source and nature while using the flash, is the key here.

The rational linear minded explanation works...as does my scalar explanation. Both can be true at the same time.

This creates two paths, and there may be a sole answer and there may be a duality answer. A quandary. I'm inclined to consider that both may be true, for this allows for further investigation with regard to clarity.

Again...I must consider all avenues..and that a singular and purely linear minded answer has the potential to be nothing more than a unhappily born monkey... clinging to a branch in temporal existentialist angst... thus the need to extend the self and commit to a full examination in other directions.

The linear approach/answer lies in the discovery of the lens limits regarding contrast, refraction, losses, specific lens element flare characteristics and contrast levels, etc. Sometimes, if it is a lensing issue, purely a lensing issue, you will tend to capture some aspect of the iris in the image. And the iris is not round, ever. It is a bladed device and is 5-6-7-8-9-10, etc sided, depending on the number of blades in the given iris. Most modern cheap digital cameras are going to be 5 to 6 sided as their iris's go. This will bring an obvious shaping to the given orb, or it may. The fact that there is NO iris echo in the image does create some aspects of a problem, but that remains to be investigated and is hypothesis only.

Ever.

http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-09-...-behavior.html

Pulsed quantum optomechanics can directly probe quantum mechanical behavior, which is seen as the central rippling in this representation of a Schrödinger-cat state (left). Under constant observation these quantum features are washed out (right). Credit: VCQ/University of Vienna

Just as a camera flash illuminates unseen objects hidden in darkness, a sequence of laser pulses can be used to study the elusive quantum behavior of a large "macroscopic" object. This method provides a novel tool of unprecedented performance for current experiments that push the boundaries of the quantum world to larger and larger scales. A collaboration of scientists led by researchers from the Vienna Center for Quantum Science and Technology (VCQ) at the University of Vienna report this new scheme in the forthcoming issue of PNAS.

One of the most fascinating and still open questions in physics is how far quantum phenomena extend into our everyday world. To answer that, experiments need to peer into the quantum world at a completely new scale of mass and size. This is a bumpy road: it becomes increasingly difficult to detect the genuine quantum features as mass and size are increased.

Publishing under the title "Pulsed quantum optomechanics" the research team proposes a method that uses flashes of light to observe quantum features of large objects with unprecedented resolution. The main idea is based on the fact that quantum objects, in contrast to classical objects, behave differently when they are being watched. "In current approaches, objects are constantly monitored and the possible quantum features are being washed out. This is in many ways analogous to the blurring of a photograph of a fast moving object", says Michael R. Vanner, lead author of the paper and member of the Vienna Doctoral School Complex Quantum Systems (CoQuS). "Loosely speaking, the flashes freeze the motion and create a sharp image of the quantum behavior."

With this new tool, experiments will be able to peer into the quantum world at a completely new scale of mass and size. In particular, the scheme can be directly applied to the ongoing experiments that attempt to prepare quantum phenomena in micro-mechanical resonators, i.e. mechanically vibrating massive objects. "By analyzing the dynamics of such behavior, pulsed quantum optomechanics provides a path for investigating whether macroscopic mechanical objects can be used in future quantum technologies. It will also help shed light on nature's apparent division between the quantum and the classical worlds."

More information: Pulsed quantum optomechanics. M. R. Vanner, I. Pikovski, G. D. Cole, M. S. Kim, Č. Brukner, K. Hammerer, G. J. Milburn, and M. Aspelmeyer. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS). DOI: 10.1073/pnas.1105098108
    Last edited by Carmody; 21st September 2011 at 15:03.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (21st September 2011), Lazlo (8th October 2011), sdv (12th March 2012)

25. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 times in 353 posts

Just recently I came back from my vacation in Italy with a friend of mine
    Today I got the photos from my friend and well, there are orbs on them

I try to post them here, but I didnt figure out how it works ;-)

So if you are interested, they are on my profile
    Last edited by Zampano; 23rd September 2011 at 17:00.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Zampano For This Post:

Midnight Rambler (23rd September 2011)

27. Link to Post #98
    Netherlands Avalon Member Midnight Rambler's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,209 times in 310 posts

I try to post them here, but I didnt figure out how it works ;-)
    Let me help you out with one Zampano

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Midnight Rambler For This Post:

Arc (21st October 2011), Natalia (24th August 2014), sdv (12th March 2012), Zampano (24th September 2011)

29. Link to Post #99
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

These photos were taken in an Anasazi Kiva. Perfect place to get in touch with some spirits, don't you think?

Photo 1: Flash enabled

Click image for larger version

Name:	142.jpg
Views:	884
Size:	195.9 KB
ID:	10399

Phot 2: Taken seconds later with the flash disabled.

Click image for larger version

Name:	143.jpg
Views:	937
Size:	191.2 KB
ID:	10400

I took a whole series of these photos. Flash-no flash: people - no people: looking up the ladder - looking through the ladder.

The results were entirely consistent. I could produce orbs on demand.

These two photos demonstrate the effect the most clearly.
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

Arc (21st October 2011), sdv (12th March 2012)

31. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

Yosemite National Park is a very magical and mystical place as well as fun and gorgeous . If you visit California it is a must see.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 5 15 16 LastLast