+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1 6 16 LastLast

Thread: Orbs

1. Link to Post #101
    Netherlands Avalon Member Black Panther's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,849 times in 847 posts

Default Re: Orbs

I've read about orbs and I've seen the pictures of Bill in front of a huge tree in Yosemite National Park,
    but I don't know what to think of the phenomenon. Maybe there are some Avalonians with some more experience.

I was testing to record with my iPad 2 . When I watched the video it looked like something flying in the back of my head. It's not very clear to see, so watching full screen making it easier to see. At 0:04 it looks like and orb ? or something flying from behind towards me. Afterwards I looked sideways as if I noticed something. I wasn't aware of it at that moment.

Anyone ?

Remember Who You Are!

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

1derer (27th November 2011), Arc (21st October 2011), Bongo (3rd August 2012), Caren (13th December 2011), kaatje (8th September 2012), kevlar (20th October 2011), Kristo (27th November 2011), RMorgan (20th October 2011), skamandar (19th December 2011), transiten (16th December 2011), Valley (18th December 2011)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Avalon Member Arc's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Black Panther (here)
    I've read about orbs and I've seen the pictures of Bill in front of a huge tree in Yosemite National Park,
    but I don't know what to think of the phenomenon. Maybe there are some Avalonians with some more experience.

I was testing to record with my iPad 2 . When I watched the video it looked like something flying in the back of my head. It's not very clear to see, so watching full screen making it easier to see. At 0:04 it looks like and orb ? or something flying from behind towards me. Afterwards I looked sideways as if I noticed something. I wasn't aware of it at that moment.

Anyone ?

Yes, Orb. I saw it coming up from the bottom right toward your chin and sort of vanish. He or She must be a fan!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arc For This Post:

Black Panther (21st October 2011), Caren (13th December 2011), kaatje (8th September 2012), Kristo (27th November 2011)

5. Link to Post #103
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Wonderful photos and footage provided here - thank you so much.

ORBS! So I've never had any experience with orbs in my life until earlier this month. I was filming my two young daughters dancing and singing in our living room. The room was very warm, well-lit and we were all goofing around dancing and singing and basically acting a little odd, but in a good way - just having fun as a family. As I sat down and started to film I saw on several occassions what appeared to be a pale blue / green orb move across the screen on the camera (iPhone 4). I couldn't see anything in the room at the time but it was definitely showing up in the video. And the orb didn't move in a straight line, it was quite erratic. The orb seems most interested in my oldest six year old daughter as she is dancing. At one point it literally goes up toward her face.

Very excited to capture this on video - it felt very warm and comforting to see the orb. It's very subtle, but it's definitely an orb - just one. And I got a sense it was moving with some reason / motivation to it and I kept the camera as still as I could during the filming. If there is an expert that would like me to share the video with them that's not a problem. I just wasn't sure I wanted to share it publicly due to my family being in the video.

Hoping to learn more!

Thank you.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SaiphStar For This Post:

Kristo (27th November 2011), Valley (18th December 2011)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

I wonder if Orbs are actually souls being captured as they free float in our plane? Just a thought, but I believe they have the same form as souls do, and if you look very closely at some forms, you can actually see faces!

Image source:

http://www.iprfinc.com/brian22.html
    Last edited by 1derer; 27th November 2011 at 01:31.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1derer For This Post:

Caren (13th December 2011), Kristo (27th November 2011)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Black Panther (here)

Anyone ?

Kool Sound Bro!
    Last edited by 1derer; 27th November 2011 at 01:35.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 1derer For This Post:

Black Panther (9th December 2011)

11. Link to Post #106
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,533 times in 475 posts

Is there any relation between Dandelion seeds like creature shown in Avatar movie and orbs ?

""A Woodsprite (Na'vi name: Atokirina') is a seed of the Tree of Souls that lives on Pandora. These seeds, according to the Na'vi, are considered very pure and sacred spirits. Furthermore, these seeds are believed to be auspicious wheresoever they choose to rest. They are similar in appearance to small deep-sea jellyfish, but they float on the wind like dandelion seeds, possibly aided in this by the denser atmosphere on Pandora. Woodsprites also hold ritual importance. The Omaticaya Clan plants one of these seeds with the body of a deceased Na'vi, so the Na'vi's consciousness will become part of Eywa.""
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_SA_uA6WKM-...0-h/ae74n5.png

12. Link to Post #107
    Norway Avalon Member Zabernism'ER's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi all fellow Avalonians !

Really nice pictures presented in several posts above here.

I have something i like to share with you all,regarding this topic.
    Its an article posted on a norwegian alternative website,where this topic is discusted too.
    The pictures posted in the same story,is really amazing.
    And when the articlewriter also is so open and personal with it,it is definitive something that moved me.

I hope you are able to read the full article,couse u know,
    google translate wont always provide the best translations

http://translate.google.com/translat...and%2F&act=url
    - Zabernism -
    "The abuse of military power or authority"

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Zabernism'ER For This Post:

GreenGuy (3rd December 2013)

14. Link to Post #108
    United States Avalon Member MHRD's Avatar
    Thanks

I like this thread. It does make one wonder of what goes on beyond what we can see. For your consideration, taken last week at a family function.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MHRD For This Post:

Arc (18th December 2011), Caren (13th December 2011), Natalia (24th August 2014)

16. Link to Post #109
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

I don't wanna disappoint people but all these orbs I see I beleave are created by a light source. Its easy to get em on photo if you shoot in a low light environment and using a flash on somewhat reflective materials(or shoot in the direction of for example a lightsource like the sun).

Nikon have a special coating to prevent these unwanted light phenomenas to spoil photos for professional photographers and its called Nano crystal coat and it absorbs light within the objective so the light doesnt bounce around within the objective and create flares.
    http://imaging.nikon.com/history/scenes/20/

HOWEVER!
    There are orbs that you can see with you're naked eye and with video cameras, thats a whole different story. Those orbs are very active in old buildings with paranormal activity. They just pop up from nowhere and floats around then disappears. I beleave those are spirits strong enough to be on the limit of manifesting themselves as a silhouette. Ive heard you can almost feel those, usually as a cold field.

Those are not a still image light flare/orb.

And for Carmody:
    I created these orbs using a powerful flash(Nikon SB-900) on full force, they look like little wormholes some of them and you can almost spot a fibonacci spiral on some of them. Looks like they have depth to them as a 3d vortex, made a collage:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	fibonachi.jpg
Views:	546
Size:	133.5 KB
ID:	11807

Just felt like posting that after reading you're posts as it feels relevant. These doesn't look like the normal flare people usually get.

Oh, well, just my belief on the whole area as an free time photographer.
    Attached Images  

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheSwede For This Post:

Arc (18th December 2011), Caren (13th December 2011), NeverMind (11th December 2011)

18. Link to Post #110
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

Just picked up a crystal on my windowsill to focus on to create bokeh as its called in photography. An nice out of focus background blur. If I have an external light source this will blow up the tiniest light to HUGE proportions. In one photo I managed to create 3 sub-orbs(hardly visible) from the source light.

The last photo shows whats behind my hand outside the window. These aren't edited at all, just cropped to make a collage...

Click image for larger version

Name:	external_light.jpg
Views:	491
Size:	86.9 KB
ID:	11808

19. The Following User Says Thank You to TheSwede For This Post:

NeverMind (11th December 2011)

20. Link to Post #111
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,180 times in 550 posts

Beautiful, thank you very much.

Quote I don't wanna disappoint people but all these orbs I see I beleave are created by a light source. Its easy to get em on photo if you shoot in a low light environment and using a flash on somewhat reflective materials(or shoot in the direction of for example a lightsource like the sun).
    Personally I tend to agree with this explanation (naturally, keeping my mind open). I do believe it probably explains most, if not all, such photos.
    (And there's nothing wrong with it! Our world is mysterious enough as it is. :-))

Plasma is another natural phenomenon that should be taken into account.
    (See my first post here.)

The problem, however, are those golden "orbs" that I have seen with my naked eye a few times in my life (see my second post here).
    There is no question about visual "hallucinations" or just sheer ignorance.
    I don't know what they were.
    Last edited by NeverMind; 11th December 2011 at 17:31.
    ET SI OMNES, EGO NON

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NeverMind For This Post:

Bongo (3rd August 2012), Caren (13th December 2011), observer (15th September 2012)

22. Link to Post #112
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by NeverMind (here)

Quote I don't wanna disappoint people but all these orbs I see I beleave are created by a light source. Its easy to get em on photo if you shoot in a low light environment and using a flash on somewhat reflective materials(or shoot in the direction of for example a lightsource like the sun).
    Personally I tend to agree with this explanation (naturally, keeping my mind open). I do believe it probably explains most, if not all, such photos.
    (And there's nothing wrong with it! Our world is mysterious enough as it is. :-))

The problem, however, are those golden "orbs" that I have seen with my naked eye a few times in my life (see my previous post here).
    If you spot them with the naked eye my explanation is irrelevant =)

The effect I described don't apply to ALL orb photos. For example Bills photos with the tree puzzles me a bit since I'm a very technical/scientific person and also very spiritual. I cant explain those(on a scientific level) other then the background light source and that the photo without Orbs have a lower angle if you look at the sky(other angle of sunlight into the objective of the camera).

It can just as well be a phenomenon created around or attracted by people on a quantum level unknown to science.

If you watch the series named Most Haunted you will see a ton of detailed Orbs in movement that they pick up on camera and see from different angles. So them and the cameras pick the orbs up so the real deal.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheSwede For This Post:

Caren (13th December 2011), Realeyes (15th December 2011)

24. Link to Post #113
    United States Avalon Member whenyournex2me's Avatar
    Thanks

Last edited by whenyournex2me; 13th December 2011 at 06:47.
    "A mighty order of ages is born anew. Both the prophetic Virgin and Saturnian kingdoms now return. Now a new progeny is let down from the lofty heavens... The boy soon to be born in whom the iron age shall come to an end, and the golden one shall arise again in the whole earth." Charles A.L. Totten

"Home: Arcturus
    Been to: Orion, Andromeda, Pleiades"

25. The Following User Says Thank You to whenyournex2me For This Post:

Caren (13th December 2011)

26. Link to Post #114
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

Nice effects you can make with long exposure time on the cam =)

27. The Following User Says Thank You to TheSwede For This Post:

RMorgan (13th December 2011)

28. Link to Post #115
    United States Avalon Member MHRD's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by NeverMind (here)

Plasma is another natural phenomenon that should be taken into account.
    (See my first post here.)

The problem, however, are those golden "orbs" that I have seen with my naked eye a few times in my life (see my second post here).
    I can understand and agree with your conclusions; in most cases this is an artifact. But the photo I posted was interesting in the fact that there was a second one taken seconds later at the same location and angle with the same lighting conditions (The second photo can be found in my gallery here on Avalon).
    In addition, the photo was with four family members; three of which are fighting cancer this year. The orb just happened to be in the area of where my cancer lies and I could feel the positive energy exchanged that evening. Artifact or unknown quantum energy in the room caught in a photo? I do not know, but I found the synchronicity fascinating. Just a little more data for us to ponder…………….
    Last edited by MHRD; 13th December 2011 at 18:33.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MHRD For This Post:

Caren (13th December 2011), Gardener (3rd August 2012), NeverMind (14th December 2011), RMorgan (13th December 2011)

30. Link to Post #116
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Cool Re: Orbs

Please see "The Pyramid Code," a great documentary,.. these orbs appear in photos atop pyramids and other ancient sites all over the Earth! I'm now wondering if these trees are growing on, or near, a ley-line... and/or if they have a natural tendency to do so. I'm thinking, "Yes!"
    Last edited by Turcurulin; 14th December 2011 at 04:27. Reason: For clarity's sake

31. Link to Post #117
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,944 times in 2,204 posts

Very nice orb pics Bill and everyone...

Quote Posted by Realeyes (here)
    Hi Bill,
    Thank you for posting your beautiful orb photos. I have been photographing orbs since 2003, it is a very fascinating subject. I have seen orb photos taken by others that even have faces within them!!!

There is a great article/interview with an English lady called Susan Joy Rennison who talks about many phenominas that are happening in our present times, one of the subjects metioned is orbs and plasma beings - apparently are skies are becoming like a 'zoo' filled with strange beings.

To read (or listen to) her interview here is the link
    http://www.realitysandwich.com/space...n_joy_rennison

Wow..that article is brilliant!!

Read through it last night and want to listen to it later. Many thanks Realeyes

one of my own orb images to share

taken in Wales

Last edited by jaybee; 14th December 2011 at 17:29.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Arc (18th December 2011), Natalia (24th August 2014), Realeyes (15th December 2011)

33. Link to Post #118
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,944 times in 2,204 posts

This is a nice green one with a Yew Tree...taken in Wiltshire, England

and a bright one....that looks like it's moving, with a few others that aren't so bright...photo taken this summer when I was camping in Wiltshire.

That's the top of my tent in the pic...

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Arc (18th December 2011), Natalia (24th August 2014), NeverMind (14th December 2011), Realeyes (15th December 2011), transiten (16th December 2011)

35. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MHRD (here)
    I can understand and agree with your conclusions; in most cases this is an artifact. But the photo I posted was interesting in the fact that there was a second one taken seconds later at the same location and angle with the same lighting conditions (The second photo can be found in my gallery here on Avalon).
    In addition, the photo was with four family members; three of which are fighting cancer this year. The orb just happened to be in the area of where my cancer lies and I could feel the positive energy exchanged that evening. Artifact or unknown quantum energy in the room caught in a photo? I do not know, but I found the synchronicity fascinating. Just a little more data for us to ponder…………….
    Very interesting.
    I suppose they could qualify for that "if not all" bracket I mentioned. :-)

Indeed, not everything can be explained with one single theory; and these pictures are no exception.
    ET SI OMNES, EGO NON

36. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    This is a nice green one with a Yew Tree...taken in Wiltshire, England
    Beautiful.
    And I am not talking about the tent. :-)
    Or about the yew (only).
    ET SI OMNES, EGO NON

37. The Following User Says Thank You to NeverMind For This Post:

jaybee (16th December 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1 6 16 LastLast