+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 1 7 16 LastLast

Thread: Orbs

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,220 times in 554 posts

Default Re: Orbs

Here's a nice image I captured with several multi-colored orbs, which are much harder to explain with science. I have experimented extensively with capturing these and will post my findings in a soon future post. Basically I've found that they are conscious and can appear, move and dissappear whenever they like, and that they like positive energy.

Click on smaller image for full size... it's worth a peek. : )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	JWorbs.jpg
Views:	478
Size:	202.6 KB
ID:	11988  
    Last edited by Valley; 18th December 2011 at 01:26. Reason: small pic

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valley For This Post:

Arc (18th December 2011), Casey Claar (27th June 2023), kanishk (8th January 2013), Natalia (24th August 2014), Taurean (31st January 2012)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 496 posts

Quote Orbs , Bill ?

Is that what it have come to ?

All Emotion and Fantasy ?

( Or Whatever , away from that source ..) .

What happened to the factual
    dependable, and often accurate
    Bill I got to know from 2006 ,
    Camelot start of relevance .

As a grounded man of science:
    Are the Orbs relevant ?

If so , How .

-
    The above was a much needed venting
    of a minor frustration , personal .
    No need or expectation of a reply ...
    The post was its own goal , logic ..

All Well .

nm

PS.
    This post is now redundant and can be
    deleted if needed to clean up the thread .
    DS.
    Last edited by noxon medem; 19th December 2011 at 21:33.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to noxon medem For This Post:

ktlight (18th December 2011)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,220 times in 554 posts

Here's another multicolored array of orbs
    http://www.freeimagehosting.net/e1811
    Haven't been able to post a large looking image yet here... I'll get it.Click image for larger version

Name:	ORBSMANY.jpg
Views:	540
Size:	194.5 KB
ID:	11987
    Last edited by Valley; 18th December 2011 at 01:21. Reason: mistake

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valley For This Post:

Arc (18th December 2011), Casey Claar (27th June 2023), Natalia (24th August 2014)

7. Link to Post #124
    Thanks

What a good idea to document these creatures in this thread - this was the idea, I suppose.
    Their number is increasing lately - even many of the pictures on e-bay have orbs. We have taken some amazing pictures of them during Dolores Cannon's course in UK. And the one on my avatar came to visit my wedding party.
    I have noticed that they are attracted to certain places and/or human emotions.They are very curious and love being around us.
    My heart is as open as the sky ...(Kama Sutra, A Tale of Love)

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to galilava For This Post:

Arc (18th December 2011), mojo (13th February 2012), skamandar (19th December 2011)

9. Link to Post #125
    United States Avalon Member Arc's Avatar
    Thanks

I felt like doing another Orb post, this time to give a sort of test and control example.

There are a lot of critics on the orb phenomena who argue these are artifacts of the light or camera, or lens flare, etc. Many are valid criticisms worth investigation. I still believe that there is more to it, and that orbs are some type of intelligent entity, perhaps a spirit, or an inter-dimensional being, and they can be detected by cameras (even with the naked eye at times).

They do seem to appear in places where people are gathering to have a good time, or in mystical and natural places, or in places where lots of emotional or physical energy was released. They don't seem to appear for just any old reason or place, in some empty random places or pictures.

So, let me share with you my own photos, once again, all taken with the same camera.

And, first let me just point you back to my first post on this, which are really my best orb photos so far, just to remind of what I am attempting to contrast with here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post302379

Ok, now for the control photos. Again same camera. I could NOT find any orbs in these shots:

This was from a blizzard that happened in northern IL in Jan 2011, starring my feline buddy. We were amazed at the snow, but the orbs were not
    Click image for larger version

Name:	blizzard_IL_Jan2011.jpg
Views:	488
Size:	186.7 KB
ID:	11996

Then, in the summer, no orbs were hanging out if my porch garden...

Name:	my_porch_garden.jpg
Views:	463
Size:	204.0 KB
ID:	11997

And, also, no orbs were hanging around for these two sky shots in very different lighting...

Name:	sunsetsky_at_home.jpg
Views:	478
Size:	190.6 KB
ID:	11998Click image for larger version

Name:	randomsky_at_home.jpg
Views:	467
Size:	189.6 KB
ID:	12000

And finally (last boring control example)... no orbs were hanging out in my dining room at some random moment...

Name:	no_orbs_diningroom_testcontrol.jpg
Views:	482
Size:	195.7 KB
ID:	11999

Now, let's see where else, I DID find some orbs this past summer!
    I will post these in a following 'Part 2' post, so I can attach the other files (beyond the 5 limit).

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Arc For This Post:

jaybee (31st January 2012)

11. Link to Post #126
    United States Avalon Member Arc's Avatar
    Thanks

This is the second part posting to the one below:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post383442

The following photos were from another storm, a huge storm that hit the northern IL area on July 11th 2011, which knocked out power all over the area, knocked out my own power for 4 days, and up-rooted and downed numerous trees with tornado like winds. I went out taking photos after that morning when it hit because it tore a tree right out of the yard across from my house! and I want to capture more of the damage.

I also captured some other entities who were interested, it seems, as I found orbs by all the damaged trees!! And, even in my ransacked little porch garden (maybe they were upset about it like me). These aren't my best orb photos, with lot's of them all over, but my point here again is to show they are in the pictures. Finally, please note that the rain had ended, so there was no rain falling in any of the pictures. You will need to zoom in on all of these, as the trees (and orbs) are at a distance from me.

I find three here to the left of the photo by the tomato plants.

Name:	orbs_storm_garden.jpg
Views:	459
Size:	197.2 KB
ID:	12002

I found 3 at this downed pine (zoom in). One left bottom, one in front of tree, middle right, and one near the distant truck.

Name:	3_by_pine1.jpg
Views:	452
Size:	194.2 KB
ID:	12001

This other pine, I found 5. Far right - appears close. 3 in a triangle low center left. And, one near the top of the tree trunk, far.

Name:	5_by_pine2.jpg
Views:	512
Size:	200.0 KB
ID:	12003

Here is the uprooted tree at the house across the street from me. Large faint orb at center top. Then upon closer look, there are like a bunch of solid white-blue orbs at the root and all around the perimeter that seem to have a blurred movement trail, as if flying upwards! (far right, upper left, and root).

Name:	neighbors_tree.jpg
Views:	517
Size:	195.3 KB
ID:	12004

And, here is that same tree from a different angle, standing in my own front lawn. At first, seems like none. Then zoom in closer, on the tree root - faint translucent one and possibly a distant small solid white (that one is iffy). But, check this out. Look at my foreground tree - then follow eyes up the trunk. You will see the another solid blue-white (aligned on the distant roof line behind), seemingly flying up.

Name:	uprooted_second_view.jpg
Views:	462
Size:	197.8 KB
ID:	12005

Finally, for my best one from that same day, I will put it in a following post because that one has even another weird twist!
    Last edited by Arc; 18th December 2011 at 20:28.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arc For This Post:

Caren (12th March 2012), jaybee (31st January 2012), mojo (13th February 2012)

13. Link to Post #127
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I recently read a very lousy book...so be warned if you take it up. It had some interesting stuff regarding photography and unseen to the naked eye objects:

"Beyond Hollywood" - Herbert Klein and Melanie Villines

LOS ANGELES, Nov. 29, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- How many people can say their inventions prove UFOs are real? That's the claim of Hollywood producer J. Herbert Klein in his new book BEYOND HOLLYWOOD: A MEMOIR OF FATE, LUCK, THE UNEXPLAINED, AND LIVING THE AMERICAN DREAM. The 296-page book features nearly 100 photos - including many amazing shots of unexplained phenomena.
    Last edited by alienHunter; 18th December 2011 at 21:44.

14. Link to Post #128
    United States Avalon Member DeMeeee's Avatar
    Thanks

Beautiful!
    I can’t help but think of this as part of our new body and world restructuring for the new beginnings of 2012 and beyond.
    Life is dramatically shifting, what a fun time to be here, and being a part of our unfolding.
    There are countless of new discoveries, happenings, experiences, and technologies, who could keep up?

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeMeeee For This Post:

alienHunter (18th December 2011), Caren (12th March 2012), mojo (13th February 2012)

16. Link to Post #129
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fred259's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,329 times in 509 posts

Quote Posted by Providence (here)
    Bill,
    I just recently watched a documentary series called "The Pyramid Code" which had a segment which discussed the presence of the orbs in photos taken at the pyramids of Egypt and they look exactly like the orbs in your photos. They described the orbs as electrical(?) energy that permeated many of the ancient pyramids. Maybe this was an energy interaction between these wonderful giant sequoias and the positive energy you brought to the site.
    Very beautiful!

I agree Providence here is the video you mentioned in your post.

At 4.16 the Orbs can be clearly seen.

In the video the gentleman talks about the Orbs as “electrical energy” I think that’s right but perhaps earth’s “natural energy” would be more accurate description. This natural energy comes from the Ley Lines.

I’ve been looking into these for some a time now and have spend hours and hundreds of miles walking in straight lines dowsing these natural earth lines. They exist all over the world of course and especially so around Yosemite which is where Bill took the photographs and Mount Shasta of course.

Locally we are following a Ley Line that crosses exactly over a point (and I mean exactly) where a UFO Craft was caught on the ground in 1979. A local forestry worker was captured and abducted and at the time the police and the CAA took the matter very seriously.

The site is situated 4nm from the threshold of Edinburgh Airport in Scotland UK and so aircraft passing overhead would be at approximately 1,200 feet above the ground and about 2 minutes from touchdown.

The incident is described in this Wikipedia report. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Taylor_incident

The UFO landing site is situated precisely on the Ley Line and we wonder if the discs are refuelling on these lines using earths natural magnetism and energy.

The Ley Lines produce a frequency and this can be measured visually both in wavelength and amplitude. The local frequency is around VHF and the lower levels of UHF. The frequency may vary throughout the world we don’t know?

Ley lines are marked in Europe with standing stones and where they cross each other with standing stone circles. While messing around with crystals my friend attempted to energise the Ley and measure the results. Placing a 5 inch quartz citrine crystal on top of the standing stone held down with a large rock produced some interesting results. The wavelength from the standing stone decreased and so became much more powerful, while the amplitude stayed the same.

A small crystal held tightly in a g-clamp and placed on top of the standing stone reduced the wavelength from around 170cm to 80cm, although much depends on the pressure of the g clamp. The more the clamp was compressed the more power was applied to the standing stone.

Finally 3 crystals were g -clamped and left on a standing stone marking the Ley Line.20 miles towards the south east another standing stone marking the same Ley and we found the frequency and amplification to be the same.

We began to wonder what would happen if the crystals were spun electrically while held in gimbals. If it were possible to clamp the crystals and spin them at 10,000rpm much like a gyroscope what would happen with the frequency and the energy? Any ideas? A lot of walking over quite inhospitable terrain is required while dowsing these Ley Lines and it was while tramping around I explained Bill Ryan to my friend and more to the point his interview with Ralph Ring. Just how close were those guys 50 years ago?

Name:  009_ralph_ring_bill_ryan_sm.jpg
Views: 1082
Size:  11.4 KB

Here they are Ralph Ring with a well spoken English gentleman who normally sits behind a video camera. Sorry Bill I just couldn’t resist it.!

And here it is ……….. Project Camelot material and interview. “Aquamarine Dreams” – Ralph Ring & Otis T. Carr.http://projectcamelot.org/ralph_ring.html

It’s the story of a team of guys who designed, engineered, built and flew a flying disc over ten miles in zero gravity….before being shut down by the US government.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

Caren (12th March 2012), jaybee (31st January 2012), ljwheat (11th January 2012), mojo (13th February 2012)

18. Link to Post #130
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,570 times in 870 posts

The Sacred Space Of The Heart, Many books have been authored about this energy field: Drunvalo Melchezedek recently and about 40 yrs ago I had read a trilogy by: Carlos Castanesta who inadvertently at the end of his journey with one of the last indigenous shaman located some were in Central America referred to this energy force.
    I understand that when Mother earth ascends and becomes a star, that those of us that stay with her will enter this Mer-Ka-Ba at the same time: A Mer-Ka-Ba in union with hers. The three days of Darkness is the point, or door way to this jump in this journey.
    This may sound silly but, I was sitting here this morning putting some of the dots together.
    At a point in Carlos’s learning’s; awareness opened a certain level of consciousness (possibly the third eye) he began to see, energy, in the form of points of light (orbs) some very small, like fire fly’s and larger orbs of energy and they were literally everywhere, Coming and going, the air was full of them, some even passed right threw him.
    So my question is; is he seeing, Mar-ka-ba’s coming into being or birthing here? And returning to source when their physical 3d physical journey ends?
    Example: A mosquito lands on my shoulder, when smashed, destroying the container, have I just released a tinny mar-ka-ba; and is now rushing back to source? The size differential between Mother Earth and the Mer-ka-ba of self is tinny. So too a mosquito! The Mer-ka-ba -or a virus, ---or an atom?
    And going up the scale how big-- are even thinkable, or small.
    Last edited by ljwheat; 9th January 2012 at 22:26.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

modwiz (31st January 2012), mojo (13th February 2012)

20. Link to Post #131
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,533 times in 475 posts

They look like ovum but when zoomed they look like cross section of onion whose shells loosely apart from each other. Like many soap bubbles are inside of each other rotating and some tiny bubbles moving here and there around inside.
    Last edited by kanishk; 22nd January 2012 at 06:12.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

modwiz (31st January 2012), mojo (13th February 2012)

22. Link to Post #132
    Netherlands Avalon Member joamarks's Avatar
    Thanks

is there some one who catch a orb on photo without the flash light on?
    i mean how can you tell the difference between flashlight reflections on dust or water particles floating through air and real orbs?

greetings from holland.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joamarks For This Post:

gigha (31st January 2012), mojo (13th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (13th February 2012)

24. Link to Post #133
    Netherlands Avalon Member joamarks's Avatar
    Thanks

these ones has nothing to do with orbs but are nice anyway.

shot at the avebury and longbury in England by night.

Last edited by joamarks; 31st January 2012 at 11:40.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joamarks For This Post:

Gardener (3rd August 2012), mojo (13th February 2012), Tarka the Duck (13th February 2012)

26. Link to Post #134
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,790 times in 463 posts

beautiful x

27. The Following User Says Thank You to pugwash84 For This Post:

mojo (13th February 2012)

28. Link to Post #135
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,405 times in 5,642 posts

Hi all,
    vickie2289 captured some really neat close ups...

29. Link to Post #136
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,798 times in 666 posts

I suppose this destroys the notion that Orbs only turn up in positive spirtual enviroments.

Villagers showed bloodstains in one of the houses allegedly attacked by the soldier

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-17332398
    Last edited by Taurean; 11th March 2012 at 17:53.
    Sapere aude

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Taurean For This Post:

skamandar (12th March 2012)

31. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

These are a few pics that I have taken over the years, intentionally. I found I got some of my best shots when my mind was clear and my heart light. I see orbs with the naked eye as well and there is no "flash" creating them for me. As Carmody says, those with a linear mind will always find some way to disprove this no matter what because they cannot accept anything into their belief system that isn't linear. It really is a shame for all they are missing.

This was during the day just before a summer storm...

Light is quite interesting when it confroms to ones thoughts. This pic I call "Birds on a Wire". When I took it I was wondering about a friend of mine who had just moved to the mountians and she was concerned about her parakeets.

Check out the super position of the orb in the upper leftish of the pic. Here's a closeup following the original pic.

I love this shot, it was taken in the winter and I finally caught some plasma. I had been trying for about a year. Plasma is interesting because it can take different shapes depending on how clear and uncluttered your openended focus for the interaction that takes place with the shapeshifting orb or consciousness or whatever you want to call that.It's interesting that the background is goldish, sometimes it is brown(even in the day) red or orange. I'm still groking why.

For some reason the twilight hour produces this kind of milky plasma in some of my pics but some more super position orbs can be seen as well and with a close up. This was in the summer.

con't on next post
    Last edited by Anam Cara; 12th March 2012 at 01:39.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anam Cara For This Post:

jaybee (12th March 2012), skamandar (12th March 2012)

33. Link to Post #138
    Thanks

from plasma and superposition orb in above post...the superposition orb.

This white orb is beautiful as seen in the original and close up of it.

Some blue orbs.

I live in the city so seeing many stars isn't possible due to light pollution. This pic is in the summer before a thunder storm.

This is one of my favs of a beautiful lone blue orb.

an artsy pic.

I have taken 1000's of pics of orbs and they are still a mystery to a certian degree. i have found with my experience with them that they have helped me to be less of a mystery to myself though. Capturing orbs and conturing light in the digital realm as I engaged and embraced them connected me that much more with this very subtle realm and it feels quite lovely and having an open heart and listening to its intelligence is key to this experience for me, surprisingly enough it can be a rather neutral state if not nonjudgmental.
    Last edited by Anam Cara; 12th March 2012 at 03:15.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anam Cara For This Post:

Bongo (3rd August 2012), Caren (12th March 2012), jaybee (12th March 2012), Natalia (24th August 2014), skamandar (12th March 2012)

35. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

Thanks Bill for starting this thread about orbs and those lovely photos of the the wise ol ancient trees surrounded by many friends.

36. Link to Post #140
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,939 times in 2,204 posts

Wow.....thanks for sharing your images Anam Cara...very impressive. I was having a good look at them last night. I especially like the one of the blue orbs that appear to be shooting out of the earth.

But they are all most interesting and beautiful. That light/parakeet one..woah!

I took this one 24.7.11 at the Barge Inn, Honey Street, Wiltshire, England.

It is said to be on a ley line, and I think it is.

The pic was taken into a clear dark (not raining) sky.....I have other similar ones taken around the same time. I couldn't see anything with the naked eye. It was just a dark sky. I took the shot because you never know what you're going to get when you take pics at night round there. (flash on)

crop with the brighter ones....

I think orbs are some kind of manifestation of plasma connected to the earth's magnetic field and/or life forms and consciousness. Maybe the ones captured without the flash are 'stronger' or closer to our general physical frequency? But I think the flash could maybe excite the plasma, in some way and make it more visible? Via the digital camera....(ponder ponder)

anyway....loved your pics

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Eram (30th May 2012), Gardener (3rd August 2012), Mike (13th March 2012), Natalia (24th August 2014), sdv (12th March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 1 7 16 LastLast