+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 1 8 16 LastLast

Thread: Orbs

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,548 times in 833 posts

Default Re: Orbs

To satisfy my very questioning mind I have been looking for investigations of orbs. How's is this for coincidence - the first site I find is http://www.theavalonfoundation.org/docs/orbexp.html.

But all this does is confirm for me that the 'scientific' explanation of dust and so on just does not stand up to testing, and it seems that orbs are not confined to a specific time or specific conditions..

I continue to look and to gather information!
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sdv For This Post:

Eram (30th May 2012)

3. Link to Post #142
    Thanks

Here's another article: http://redshiftblue.wordpress.com/ What I find really interesting is the following statement: In examining orb pictures Heinemann has found that the multi-coloured spheres have interior patterns resembling computer circuit boards, and that each interior is unique.

I am becoming more fascinated with these orbs!

When my niece was in Thailand she was in this place where she got very tearful so she wandered off on her own and found a small temple. Yep, orbs in two of the photos she took in the temple. But, then she was showing us all her photos and two of the photos she took on a beach in Greece (all drunk after partying), orbs appeared in two of numerous photos she took at that occasion.

Has anyone had orbs appear in photographs when not using a flash?
    Sandie

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sdv For This Post:

Eram (30th May 2012)

5. Link to Post #143
    Thanks

Thanks, this answers my question about the flash. The orbs definitely are there in the photo taken without a flash.
    Sandie

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sdv For This Post:

Eram (30th May 2012)

7. Link to Post #144
    Thanks

sdv, why don't you take some pics yourself? That's the best way to get first hand experience , thus draw your own conclusions and just maybe answer some of your questions. And best of all, post some pics on this thread. Jaybee that's quite the congregation you have there. LOL I love that little pink one. What you said about those blue orbs coming up from the earth struck me as them being some kind of energy or consciousness very related to her. I hadn't thought of that before and other pics I have taken feel the same as well. I love playing with light whether it be street lights head lights lights from inside buildings or whatever, including moonlight which is very satiny looking and smooth and speaks a whole other language in what appear to be mysterious symbols. I'll post a few pics of that later. Thanks to you I feel inspired to go out tonight and snap a few pics.
    Last edited by Anam Cara; 12th March 2012 at 22:55.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Anam Cara For This Post:

sdv (2nd May 2012)

9. Link to Post #145
    Thanks

These 3 pics are from 3 years ago in the winter at night, taken with a cheap camera, which gave me 1000's of great orb pics. What some people fail to grasp is that the orbs are in a nother dimension and the flash is what momentarily allows them to appear in digital for us to see. And if some of them are an intelligence this is a way for them to let us know about them and just maybe because we are evolving and the veils are getting thinner this is a gentle way for some of them to introduce themselves. I've know about orbs for a long time. The first time I recall seeing one with my naked eye was over 20 years ago and it was huge. it was a peachy color and moving overhead across the road from me and I looked around in astonishment to see what everyone else thought of it. Noone else seemed to see it and kept on about their business. I had no idea what it was back then and added it to my list of anomolies to understand later. Another thing, I know that my attitude effected the kind of pics I was going to get.

Last edited by Anam Cara; 12th March 2012 at 23:19.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anam Cara For This Post:

Caren (2nd August 2012), Eram (30th May 2012), Mike (13th March 2012), Natalia (24th August 2014), sdv (2nd May 2012), Swan (29th May 2012)

11. Link to Post #146
    Thanks

Blue orbs.

A white one.

Look in th branch in the upper left.

"Light antelopes".

In this pic the yellow chained light is from a street light or a house and the white satiny light is from the moon look how they intertwine.

Last edited by Anam Cara; 13th March 2012 at 01:25.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anam Cara For This Post:

Caren (2nd August 2012), Eram (30th May 2012), Mike (13th March 2012), Natalia (24th August 2014), sdv (2nd May 2012)

13. Link to Post #147
    Thanks

Here's an interesting vid with a bit about orbs and how these guys who are considered masters of energy can "orb" to visit each other and others.

https://youtube.com/watch?feature...=geOT4fBFmKo#!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anam Cara For This Post:

Debra (19th March 2012), Eram (30th May 2012), Mike (13th March 2012)

15. Link to Post #148
    New Zealand Avalon Member Studeo's Avatar
    Thanks

Check out the Orbs in this Headline Story of US army personnel acused of the murder of Afgan civillians

http://rt.com/news/afghanistan-us-drunk-shooting-373/
    Destiny comes to those who listen and fate finds the rest. So learn what you can learn. Do what you can do and never give up hope! Marshall's Motto. Peace to all.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Studeo For This Post:

Caren (2nd August 2012), Debra (19th March 2012), Eram (30th May 2012)

17. Link to Post #149
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Oh, man it happened again! I got lost on the highways in "Land of Avalon". I thought I was on the thread where Bill explained his breakthrough. Leaving now..... FYY: Cool orbs pics!

(Note to self upgrade GPS)
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 23rd March 2012 at 23:21.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Eram (30th May 2012)

19. Link to Post #150
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Bill, you mention your Orbs went away when you took a later picture.. I wonder was the later picture taken without a flash... As when I took my photo I decided to check the phenomena by setting flash to off.. The orbs went.. Mine I note are not as detailed as yours and there may really be Orbs..But my experiment taught me to be wary..Peace..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1132.jpg
Views:	455
Size:	206.3 KB
ID:	15115   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1133.jpg
Views:	516
Size:	315.3 KB
ID:	15116  

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkOne For This Post:

Eram (30th May 2012), sdv (2nd May 2012)

21. Link to Post #151
    United States Avalon Retired Member tenacity1's Avatar
    Thanks

whew.. couldn't let this thread pass by without telling this story.Only two dear friends have heard me tell this before now. Until last summer, I had never seen orbs of light, UFOs, or any other anomaly. In fact..while having a deep abiding faith in "guardian angels", I'd never had tangible proof that such things existed. I wasn't a naysayer, nor a doubting Thomas..just hadn't experienced it. Well, I took an off the wall journey, spur of the moment trip to help a friend. Doesn't matter where etc.. It turned into a week. While driving back I could not wait to be at home on this mtn and just sit outside and soak in home and it's environs. I got home, made some homemade hot chocolate(dark chocolate mind you) and took it outside to enjoy the sunset and twilight. Just at dusk, I was looking at one of the ridges off in the distance...watching what I thought were car lights. The lights, about eight or nine, were moving up the hill towards the ridgeline..I realized about this time that these were not car lights at all. The lights slowly moved uphill till one by one they took off into the sky and disappeared.I was overwhelmed with a feeling that this was visitors to someone who was passing. Of course I cannot know this. The experience gave me goosepimples then and now whenever I speak or think of it. It took about an hour for this to transpire..I stood there with my mouth wide open just amazed and blessed to have seen it. Oddly enough there was an experience with a Redtail Hawk before I left.. One thing I've never doubted since then.. that there is far more to life than what we think we know. I've never forgotten the beings of Light as I called them. unfortunately we didn't have a video camera etc at that time.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tenacity1 For This Post:

Anam Cara (30th May 2012), Caren (2nd August 2012), Eram (30th May 2012), sdv (2nd May 2012), UnrealDreams (2nd May 2012), Vrilya (28th May 2012)

23. Link to Post #152
    Ireland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by InTheBackground (here)
    Bill, if I might say so . . . you both look very happy and at peace in the pics. IMHO the energies are attracted to that and the vast, wondrous being you are communing with.
    Agreed!! I have recently gotten engaged to be married to a wonderful woman. I have been experiencing tremendous amounts of joy. It's comparable to the joy I felt when my daughter was born, which I never thought could be duplicated in my lifetime.

At Easter I got this huge chocolate Easter Egg. I got it because I have never had a kilo sized chocolate Easter Egg before!!

Anyway, after my fiance took the pictures of me and my prized egg, she said there were Angels in the photo. I saw white orbs, quite different than what is pictured here with Bill. They were a whiter white. After I became aware of them I could see them zipping around the room close to the ceiling. They were not easy to see, and I could only make them out for a split second at a time. The orbs were small, a few inches in diameter, but showed up on film as larger. You can view the picture in my profile..

I call them the love orbs. Whenever you are feeling overwhelming amounts of love...take a picture. You may be surprised to discover that the spirit world is alive!!!!

Much love,
    Jeff

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UnrealDreams For This Post:

Eram (30th May 2012), sdv (2nd May 2012), tenacity1 (2nd May 2012)

25. Link to Post #153
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

Those pics look awesome!
    Nothing fancy but saw these in my boat project photos recently. Thought they simply were dust particles illuminated by the camera flash.. Not sure what to think about the "orb" subject, but its a mystery, and mysteries are fun.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to ElusiveHippo For This Post:

Eram (29th May 2012)

27. Link to Post #154
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

the images are to small to see anything.. Ohh well

28. The Following User Says Thank You to ElusiveHippo For This Post:

Eram (29th May 2012)

29. Link to Post #155
    United States Avalon Member redheaded stepchild's Avatar
    Thanks

Years ago, I thought that orbs were magical, beautiful and somehow angelic..(probably not the right word, but, you know..) I thought they were possibly elemental earth spirits etc, etc..
    I'm older and much more skeptical about orbs now... I don't mean that I think all of them are dust particles or insects.. An orb may not just be a blob of plasma or energy. Many people
    say that they show signs of intelligence and awareness. It's been my experience that if something is aware and intelligent, it usually has an agenda. The agenda can be good or bad or maybe
    just neutral. So, when I look at photos of orbs, I always think that its interesting, but, I don't automatically jump to the conclusion that they are good and magical ... like little flying unicorns...

RHS

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redheaded stepchild For This Post:

Eram (29th May 2012), Gardener (3rd August 2012)

31. Link to Post #156
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,067 times in 698 posts

this video was allready posted in this forum in another thread, but since it got alot of orb evidence in it ill post it again

specialy when david is sitting in his chair in the middle of the movie u can see alot of orbs sorounding him, enjoy

" Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Anam Cara (30th May 2012), Caren (2nd August 2012), Eram (30th May 2012), ljwheat (2nd August 2012), Magnus (3rd August 2012)

33. Link to Post #157
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

Ive seen orbs, my last encounter was a few months back. I saw a orb where I live hovering and moving backwards and forwards over my course work, which was on a table in the corner of my room. It was quite delibrate movements, I was behind with the work at the time, and it gave me the necessary motivation to complete the work!

34. The Following User Says Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

Magnus (3rd August 2012)

35. Link to Post #158
    United States Avalon Member Angel Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

Whoa! It knocked my tails off seeing such a fantastic beauty and loads hypothesis of this strange "orb." Learned so much extra facts by just one thread! Wow I am eye-opened at this moment.
    Always learning.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Angel Hero For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd August 2012), Caren (3rd August 2012), Fred Steeves (2nd August 2012), gigha (2nd August 2012), karelia (5th August 2012), Magnus (3rd August 2012), RunningDeer (2nd August 2012), Yoda (3rd August 2012)

37. Link to Post #159
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,566 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Angel Hero (here)
    Whoa! It knocked my tails off seeing such a fantastic beauty and loads hypothesis of this strange "orb." Learned so much extra facts by just one thread! Wow I am eye-opened at this moment.

Hi there, Angel Hero -- a very warm welcome to The Avalon Forum.

Here's one of the most fantastic orbs I've seen (forgive me if this has already been posted!) -- at the Zurich Conference in July 2009. I can be seen on the left giving Dr Brian O'Leary a hand with his microphone. We noticed nothing at the time with our own eyes... but the orb is clearly huge.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Caren (3rd August 2012), Fred Steeves (2nd August 2012), gigha (2nd August 2012), Highwhistler (4th August 2012), Magnus (3rd August 2012), RunningDeer (2nd August 2012), Yoda (3rd August 2012)

39. Link to Post #160
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,970 times in 5,651 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Angel Hero (here)

Hi there, Angel Hero -- a very warm welcome to The Avalon Forum.

Here's one of the most fantastic orbs I've seen (forgive me if this has already been posted!) -- at the Zurich Conference in July 2009. I can be seen on the left giving Dr Brian O'Leary a hand with his microphone. We noticed nothing at the time with our own eyes... but the orb is clearly huge.

Nice One Bill. Dr Oleary had some high spirited energy accompanying him on his quest.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Caren (3rd August 2012), Eram (15th August 2012), lookbeyond (10th December 2012), Melinda (15th August 2012), Natalia (24th August 2014), Yoda (3rd August 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 1 8 16 LastLast