1. Link to Post #161
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Orbs

Quote Posted by Angel Hero (here)
    Whoa! It knocked my tails off seeing such a fantastic beauty and loads hypothesis of this strange "orb." Learned so much extra facts by just one thread! Wow I am eye-opened at this moment.
    Hello Angel Hero. I'm sending an inorganic, welcome orb your way.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Caren (3rd August 2012), Eram (15th August 2012), Melinda (15th August 2012), Unified Serenity (15th August 2012), Yoda (3rd August 2012)

3. Link to Post #162
    Thanks

Oddly enough I saw an orb last week, thought I was seeing things so I looked away then looked back & it was still there. I haven't experienced anything like that before. Then last night I was thinking about it & thought "it would be cool to see that again" then 1 appeared roughly in the same spot, but it wasn't as bright as the first one.

The first one I saw was like a small but thick for its size ring of light & the middle looked translucent but still giving of light, it was about the size of a 10 pence suspended in the air about 2 meters away from me, weirdly enough I wasn't shocked to see it, thought it was quite cool.

The second one I saw was slightly larger but wasn't as bright, this one had a thin ring of light & the middle was like the pictures in this thread.

So, does anyone know what they are? seeing them has got me extremely curious

P.S. Ive not read through all the thread yet.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bongo For This Post:

Caren (3rd August 2012), Melinda (15th August 2012), RunningDeer (2nd August 2012)

5. Link to Post #163
    Thanks

Various explanations in this thread but one corroborates with my initial thought when I first saw the first one.

My initial thought was that this orb of light is consciousness, it felt alive somehow.

Other than this I am completely clueless about these orbs, I would love to know more about them.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bongo For This Post:

Caren (30th October 2012), Melinda (15th August 2012), RunningDeer (3rd August 2012)

7. Link to Post #164
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

Quote Posted by seehas (here)
    this video was allready posted in this forum in another thread, but since it got alot of orb evidence in it ill post it again

specialy when david is sitting in his chair in the middle of the movie u can see alot of orbs sorounding him, enjoy

That looks like dust to me and light hitting it from a window on Davids right hand side in proper angle, we get that in our bedroom when the dust is lit up correctly. Other than that, a brilliant video, David has a killer sense of humor.

UT
    Last edited by Ultima Thule; 4th August 2012 at 04:28.

8. Link to Post #165
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,364 times in 335 posts

I believe in Orbs because we now have digital cameras

and they have a different scan rate

we have been allowed to see this i believe by tptb

they do control all tech

but that does not take away there energy (Orbs)

can you imagine if we could see them all the time

driving would become very difficult .. seeing Orbs all over the place

I say this trying to show what being aware of other dimensions would be like

yes i want that world but i think we have a long way to go

obviously not all on this timeline are having the same experience

and that is the rub

Cheers gigha

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gigha For This Post:

Caren (30th October 2012), danceblackcatdance (3rd August 2012), lookbeyond (10th December 2012)

10. Link to Post #166
    Avalon Member danceblackcatdance's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,245 times in 281 posts

very good friend of mine posted this pic recently of her son & his friends!

i tried to explain about the orbs to her because she had never heard about them, then again neither had i till i started reading here

Name:  Screen Shot 2012-05-19 at 01.08.10.jpg
Views: 1316
Size:  20.5 KB
    OOB NOOB

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to danceblackcatdance For This Post:

Caren (30th October 2012), Christine (3rd August 2012), Eram (15th August 2012), gigha (3rd August 2012), karelia (5th August 2012), Karunai (3rd August 2012), lookbeyond (10th December 2012), Melinda (15th August 2012), Muzz (4th August 2012), RunningDeer (3rd August 2012), Taurean (3rd August 2012)

12. Link to Post #167
    United States Avalon Member SEAM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,234 times in 361 posts

Here is a picture of my girlz this Spring on the Beach... I shot about 30 pictures, and there was a time period between late dusk and total dark that they showed up in all of my pictures.
    Two of the girls are mine, the third visiting... and they were absolutely ecstatic to be together, which seems to be an important element.

Some pics had hundreds visible, but this one had a large one that I then blew up and played around with... Not sure how I feel about it quite honestly... I was a bit surprised.

Blow up:

Played around with:

13. Link to Post #168
    United States Avalon Member SEAM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,234 times in 361 posts

Then after the Orb's left... The Allies came out...

14. Link to Post #169
    Thanks

Beautiful park, I was there long time ago. I hope you did not forget to talk with them. If you did not, next time you better do. All the life has intelligence and is sensitive. Those magnificent lifes were here for 100 years, some ones more than a 1000, imagine how many things they can tell you. There are a huge knowledge in them and they want to comunicate with us... so invite them to do it and you will be surprise... :-)
    Enjoy life...

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bing Lalo For This Post:

Caren (30th October 2012), Melinda (15th August 2012)

16. Link to Post #170
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

-------

Taken in March this year. (Forgive me if I've already posted this!)

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

bogeyman (4th August 2012), Caren (30th October 2012), Casey Claar (27th June 2023), CdnSirian (5th August 2012), conk (6th August 2012), lookbeyond (10th December 2012), Melinda (15th August 2012), Natalia (24th August 2014), Star Tsar (9th December 2012), Yoda (4th August 2012)

18. Link to Post #171
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,506 times in 352 posts

The second picture have a genuine orb down left besides the q-bar sign, but what is the white blob in the first picture?

These photos where shot by me in april 2011.

Last edited by Magnus; 15th August 2012 at 08:31.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Magnus For This Post:

Caren (30th October 2012), gigha (15th August 2012), Melinda (15th August 2012)

20. Link to Post #172
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,067 times in 698 posts

Quote Posted by Ultima Thule (here)
    Quote Posted by seehas (here)
    this video was allready posted in this forum in another thread, but since it got alot of orb evidence in it ill post it again

specialy when david is sitting in his chair in the middle of the movie u can see alot of orbs sorounding him, enjoy

That looks like dust to me and light hitting it from a window on Davids right hand side in proper angle, we get that in our bedroom when the dust is lit up correctly. Other than that, a brilliant video, David has a killer sense of humor.

UT
    flying dust doesnt change direction or increases its speed rapidly, watch it a bit closer there is plenty of evidence in this video.
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Caren (30th October 2012), Magnus (15th August 2012)

22. Link to Post #173
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Nice Bill!

Funny, I was Native American drumming after meditation last night and got a few. You got the the whole Italian family!
    ...beautiful.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aaron Scharmer For This Post:

Caren (30th October 2012), Magnus (16th August 2012), Melinda (15th August 2012)

24. Link to Post #174
    Deactivated
    Thanks

At the ECETI conference in July, I had my first experience with orbs.

One evening, we'd done a powerful group meditation in the big room before heading out to the field to look for UFOs. It was pitch black out because the sky was almost covered with clouds except for a open patches that came and went here and there. We saw a few moving lights in the sky, but nothing spectacular.

I wandered around the crowd who was standing or lounging on the ground looking at the sky. I ended up near a small group around James who was using night goggles to more clearly pick out UFOs that would not be as easy to see with the naked eye. I asked if I could look and he handed them to me.

What I saw amazed me. In and around the field in front of us there were hundreds of orbs of all sizes dancing around together or alone. Some groups would move in unison, while other orbs would move independently.. The field and sky was full of them, some darting across the field at ground level then as a group zipping up into the sky and back. They moved in all directions. I was whooping and hollering because the scene was better than anything I’ve ever expected to see in my life.

I also noticed closer to the ground a cloud like mass moving across the field. It was sort of mix between mist, a cloud and liquid. It wasn't one object, but like clouds, spread around the scene, but condensed mostly in the field. I asked James what it was and he said it was plasma. I didn't know how he knew that, but I didn't really care at that moment. At least I was assured I wasn't hallucinating.

The mists moved like the orbs, with intelligent, self-propelled motion. The orbs were obviously celebrating and full of joy. The plasma was more 'serious' and 'mature' in that it moved more slowly , changing shapes in slow motion, and it was interacting with the orbs but it had a different feel. I don't know how I knew that, but it describes what I saw. The orbs were very happy, like little kids on a playground playing tag or just running around together. The clouds were a different kind of intelligence.

A woman near me was hearing my excited comments and she wanted to see. I handed her the goggles and she looked around for a while and then asked me where they were. I told her to look anywhere in the field, they were everywhere. Disappointed, she finally gave the goggles to someone else and I moved on. I felt bad for her but puzzled about what just happened.

Does anyone have an explanation for why I could see an entire entourage, while just seconds later she saw only the physical landscape? I haven’t read this thread yet, so the answer may already be here somewhere, but if you have any ideas or theories, I’d be interested to hear them.

Before seeing ‘living’ orbs, I wasn’t very interesed in them. I couldn’t see how the photos proved anything but that they existed, but not what they were. And I’d had no luck at photographing any. At ECETI I got a lot of photos some with a lo of orbs.

I can now throw away the idea that they’re dust particles or lens flare, because if dust acted like what I saw, the world would be a lot more interesting for a lot more people.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nonesuch For This Post:

Caren (30th October 2012), Magnus (16th August 2012), Melinda (15th August 2012)

26. Link to Post #175
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,506 times in 352 posts

Quote Posted by nonesuch (here)
    Does anyone have an explanation for why I could see an entire entourage, while just seconds later she saw only the physical landscape? I haven’t read this thread yet, so the answer may already be here somewhere, but if you have any ideas or theories, I’d be interested to hear them.
    It's really curious and i'm just as interested as you are.

My thoughts on this:
    There seem to be five types of observervers.

1. People who are able to see orbs naturally in real time without using any equipment.
    2. People who are able to see orbs in real time only with the aid of certain equipment.
    3. People who aren't able to see orbs in real time, even with the aid of certain equipment.
    4. People who are able to see orbs only after they're captured on photo.
    5. People who are utterly unable to see orbs at any time in any way, shape or form.

Orbs have to be visible somewhere in the optical spectrum as cameras are able to capture them.
    The human eye aren't designed to support full view of the light spectrum, yet some people can see orbs naturally in real time while others can't.
    It's unlikely that the eyes of some observers would have superior spectrum support, why we have to assume that the difference in ability somehow is tied to the brain or ones psyche.

So far, i myself am a greatful, pure type 4 observer.
    Last edited by Magnus; 16th August 2012 at 00:12.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Magnus For This Post:

Caren (30th October 2012), lookbeyond (10th December 2012), nonesuch (16th August 2012)

28. Link to Post #176
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Orbs caught on camera, large blue orb, smaller green and red posing behind me.

Name:  5898683.jpg
Views: 571
Size:  20.3 KB

29. Link to Post #177
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,798 times in 666 posts

I mentioned earlier in this thread that these Orbs looked like Ovum and this video has endorsed quite a lot of what I previously suspected ;-

It would appear that these Orbs are the most abundant entities just below the visible light spectrum but several other entities can be found/identified there as well.

http://gnosis.org/naghamm/hypostas.html

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vi..._alien_18v.htm

You can see that unless you've come down the road as far as we have, then all this stuff would cause the unawakened eyes to roll back in their heads.
    Sapere aude

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Taurean For This Post:

Caren (30th October 2012)

31. Link to Post #178
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

Great pictures!
    I find Orbs very fascinating. I've caught many on pictures and even one on film once. Something came to mind that I wanted to share about this:
    One time a friend was visiting me at my home. I had a digital camera and took a couple of pictures in my livingroom. On the display me and my friend noticed all these orbs, about 2-10 orbs in each picture. My friend also wanted to catch them in picture and took a couple of pictures with the same camera at the same spot that I just did. No orbs could be seen. I got the camera back and now I myself took another couple of pictures: More orbs. We handed the camera back and forth like this many times and the Orbs just would not appear in the pictures when my friend took them. We stood in the same spot and took pictures of the same room in the same angle etc.
    Now, ofcourse I am thinking how Orbs showing up in pictures depends on who is holding the camera, or if that is even the case at all, but it sure got me thinking.
    Maybe someone else have experienced something simmilar.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to BlueTurtle For This Post:

Magnus (1st November 2012)

33. Link to Post #179
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

-------

Hi, All:

A friend of mine took this photo a couple of days ago. I know the location (which is in Ecuador) and have been there personally. The untouched full-size, high-resolution original can be downloaded here:

http://projectavalon.net/moving_orb.jpg

Below is an enlargement of the central part of the image. You can plainly see several orbs (there are many more in the full-size photo) -- and one of them is moving. As far as I can gather, it's very rare to capture a moving orb in a photo.

No flash was used, and the time of day was about 4 pm (late afternoon): the sun sets in Ecuador soon after 6. The shutter speed was 1/30 of a second. It's hard to know how close to the camera the moving orb was, but if it was moving about a foot during the exposure, that's a speed of 30 ft/sec, or 20 mph (30 kph) -- very approximately. Note that none of the other orbs show any movement at all.

I regard this as conclusive evidence that this is not a speck of dust or a pullen particle blowing in the wind. It's an important photo, which seems to show self-determined movement.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th December 2012 at 13:46.

34. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Christine (9th December 2012), Davidallany (10th December 2012), DeDukshyn (9th December 2012), Dennis Leahy (10th December 2012), Earth Angel (14th December 2012), Eram (9th December 2012), gigha (10th December 2012), Hervé (10th December 2012), Isserley (9th December 2012), Jean-Luc (10th December 2012), Jean-Marie (9th December 2012), kanishk (11th December 2012), kevlar (10th December 2012), Limor Wolf (10th December 2012), mab777 (11th December 2012), Magnus (11th December 2012), Neal (12th December 2012), nomadguy (10th December 2012), Phoenix10 (13th December 2012), Sidney (10th December 2012), spiritwind (9th December 2012), Star Tsar (9th December 2012), tessie999 (10th December 2012), Wind (10th December 2012)

35. Link to Post #180
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

[...] Note that none of the other orbs show any movement at all.

I regard this as conclusive evidence that this is not a speck of dust or a pullen particle blowing in the wind. It's an important photo, which seems to show self-determined movement.

Check this from Simon Parkes:

Quote Posted by Simon (here)
    Hi,
    Spot On !
    The orbs are in fact not all one and the same ! Differen groups use them, some orbs from different groups do the same thing. The word sentinel means a lot. OPrbs can look like energy balls, but not to get confused with small ball like orbs of light which range from a ping pong ball to a grapefruit these are RV's coming into thid dimension. the orbs I think you are writing about are larger, many crop circles are made by them.
    Simon.

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Simon, Thanks for getting back on the spheres. Do you know which culture is controlling them? Is the gov aware of them and know what they are? In some footage recently filmed there was one that moved extremely slow higher up and trying to be unobtrusive behind the vegetation. Other researchers have speculated that this is the sentinel/guardian one that likes to observe a larger perspective of the area during contact while the other spheres descend down. I have some close up's of plasma if that is a sphere can look like an energy ball...
    ... or how Ingo Swann got spotted while checking out the "dark" side of the Moon...
    Last edited by Hervé; 10th December 2012 at 00:08.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bongo (17th December 2012), Caren (17th December 2012), Dennis Leahy (10th December 2012), Jean-Luc (10th December 2012), Limor Wolf (10th December 2012), Linda Joy Crutcher (28th April 2013), lookbeyond (10th December 2012), mab777 (11th December 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 1 9 16 LastLast