+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 5 13 LastLast

Thread: Questions and Answers about the Gulf Oil Catastrophe

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Default Re: Questions and Answers about the Gulf Oil Catastrophe

kryia,
    First of all, hello. I am new to the Project, as a member, but not new to the work or, subject matter. Glad to be here. Asking for help seems to be an excellent idea. I don't mean to presume but is it possible someone known through this venue, one who has had direct contact with one or more members of an advanced race, step forward for this task?

2. Link to Post #82
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sygh (here)
    kryia,
    First of all, hello. I am new to the Project, as a member, but not new to the work or, subject matter. Glad to be here. Asking for help seems to be an excellent idea. I don't mean to presume but is it possible someone known through this venue, one who has had direct contact with one or more members of an advanced race, step forward for this task?
    Now that would be interesting, sygh and With all the people who claim direct contact, I wonder how many could actually come up with the goods.

Benevolent off worlders hear anyones thoughts though, so if you and I put the thought out there with sincerity and a pure heart, miracles might happen. I don't expect them to save the day, maybe just some assistence!!

Love,

Kriya
    NEVER MIND HIS SILENCE~REMEMBER HE IS LISTENING

3. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 496 posts

Quote Posted by HORIZONS (here)
    Question: What made the DW Horizon rig sink? How did the explosion and fire on top of the rig make the whole rig collapse and sink? It was built from the ground up to withstand major storm, and other types of damage--what gives? It looks like a twin towers scenario with building 7 collapsing for no good reason - and nobody much talking about it. Did I miss something?
    I do not know exactly why DW Horizon sank, but that event is not unique to history, and many oil rigs
    have been sinking for different reasons throughout the world in our recent quest for oil.
    The case with most parallels to DW Horizon-incident is the Ixtoc 1-blowout outside Mexico in 1979
    (but that one drilling at only 160 feet deep water, to 11,800 feet below the seafloor)
    were the rig, called Sedco 135F, also blew up and sank, resulting in one of the largest oilspills till now,
    also in Gulf Of Mexico, estimated to a total of 140 million gallons total, from June 3. 1979 to March 23. 1980.

Found this databank of oil rig disasters, it is not complete and updated but gives an overview of accidents, blowouts,
    human fatalities, and sinking of oil rigs the last 40 years.

http://www.oilrigdisasters.co.uk/

From 185 listed incidents ( the Rig List subsection ) there is 65 sinkings, and some listed as blowouts were also sinking.
    DW Horizon is of course a case of its own, but this puts it in some perspective.
    Last edited by noxon medem; 17th June 2010 at 04:25.

4. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,079 times in 3,095 posts

Hey Thanks Noxon...I had a quick skim through the web site you provided and most of them sunk due to bad weather, metal fatigue, loss of towline, human error and equipment failure. I found one that sunk due to an explosion on the rig!! not below...

I cannot understand how the rupture down below caused the explosion on the rig???...and as Horizon has said caused the rig to sink!! I cannot see a logical pattern to this......

I am not an engineer so forgive me if I am missing something!!

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

5. Link to Post #85
    Avalon Member PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Hey Thanks Noxon...I had a quick skim through the web site you provided and most of them sunk due to bad weather, metal fatigue, loss of towline, human error and equipment failure. I found one that sunk due to an explosion on the rig!! not below...

I cannot understand how the rupture down below caused the explosion on the rig???...and as Horizon has said caused the rig to sink!! I cannot see a logical pattern to this......

I am not an engineer so forgive me if I am missing something!!

viking
    apparently when they hit the pocket methane gas was at the top of it. so it blew all the seals off the drill pipe all the way up. i remember reading at the time that people on the rig heard a massive wind rushing sound and could smell gas, the surivivors immediatley ran out of the crew quarters i think.. it exploded due to 50 000 psi of gas pressure coming up the pipe and it would only need 1 spark with all that gas about to dowhat happend.
    Last edited by PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH; 16th June 2010 at 18:49. Reason: sp

6. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

latest news from richard c hoagland on the oil spill... if it goes bad its gonna create 600 feet high tsunami and a mount st helens size underwater explosion.. there is a hypersonic bubble that has formed unde rhte seabed this is much miuch worse than we can even imagine..

https://youtube.com/view_play_lis...216590488D3F0D

que webbots coastal events and diaspora.. evac of gulf coming.. this may be the end of the wilcoclk/hoagland obuma love in.. the guy is a illuminati fascist puppet that needs removing now!!!
    Last edited by PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH; 16th June 2010 at 21:12.

7. Link to Post #87
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH (here)

que webbots coastal events and diaspora.. evac of gulf coming.. this may be the end of the wilcoclk/hoagland obuma love in.. the guy is a illuminati fascist puppet that needs removing now!!!
    N0 lets just forgive him for sitting on his overpaid big eared ass for 2 months twiddling his ****ing thumbs and pretending he had a handle on this disasster We all saw the bull **** when he was elected promise them this and that to get into office and then **** on John Q public as the new puppet stuffs his pockets all i have to say is Wilcock is some seer man How could those that see a rat and smell a rat elected to office be wrong
    Last edited by steve_a; 17th June 2010 at 08:51.

8. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

well @least hoagland is waking up.. it took the destruction of nasa to finally realise that obuma is just bp/goldman suchs puppet.. hes demonstrated his inabiltiy to do anything, he has lied at everyturn, what will wilcock say about war with iran?? lol obuma is a dead duck pres.. the illuminati know it and the american people know it.. this oil spill is the final nail in the coffin for this goon and his handlers.

9. Link to Post #89
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks

lol

10. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

Do you guys think Greenpeace could have done this?

Like, in order to really get some change and the alt-energy ball rolling, they somehow orchestrated this massive spill?

That popped into my mind earlier today.

11. Link to Post #91
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH (here)
    well @least hoagland is waking up.. it took the destruction of nasa to finally realise that obuma is just bp/goldman suchs puppet.. hes demonstrated his inabiltiy to do anything, he has lied at everyturn, what will wilcock say about war with iran?? lol obuma is a dead duck pres.. the illuminati know it and the american people know it.. this oil spill is the final nail in the coffin for this goon and his handlers.
    Hay PINEL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH and Northern Boy! I very much enjoy your Mirthful IRREVERENCE and Pirate disposition.

I hope you will enjoy this too:

ETs Lose Control [ http://bit.ly/ETs-LoseControl ]

ATTENTION : Bildebergers [ http://bit.ly/ATTENTION-Bildebergers ]

Denuding the “Bildeberger Group” [ http://bit.ly/BildebergersDenuded ]

12. Link to Post #92
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lets see If I can`t figure this out

Quote 1. Worldwide water shortages coming up in 2020 and their fun wars.
    The boss Gear has more of these fun wars planned does he oh how wonderful to grace us with more needless death and destruction he must definitely be all loving and forgiving

Quote 2. National interests getting out of hand and driving economically disadvantageous or unnecessarily unprofitable/profitable wars.
    Unless he (the Boss Gear) has missed the boat national interests have been replaced by Global interests

Quote 3. Food shortages, driving immigration or global shame.
    Food shortages where do we see these lots of food out there other than Grocery stores problem with humanity is they are to conditioned as to what is edible and what isn`t and that will be their own downfall . If you don`t know what to look for how can one eat everyday

Quote 4. Regionalized overpopulation without economic future driving immigration.
    Economic future is a fact you need to get used to it won`t be there study up on living in communal harmony and growing local foods , overpopulation is a myth you don`t like it then do what i tell people like Bill Gates or David Rockerfeller jump under a bus and do us a favour
    Quote 5. Uncontrollable immigration.
    how many times are we going to bring this up
    Quote 6. Shortage of sustainable energy that does not adversely denigrate the advancements of personal or planetary lifestyle … or the eco-system.
    yes these are all my fault buy or learn how to make candles if you want to see in the dark advancements in personal lifestyle are something corporate greed has given us you can`t blame the people for greed when the resource was theirs to begin with

Quote 7. Oh, you keep on making the list …
    Bulls hit bulls hit bulls hit you left out Climate change and CO2 gas

There how did I make out

13. Link to Post #93
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

What great fun, Northern Boy.

Mirthful Irreverence with a flair, i should say.

By the way, the "boss"-gear wasn't here to write the contract driven expression of the illusion that you so well describe. Nor do i necessarily endorse the rational that the "Illuminati" may easily and possibly likely employ to defend/explain likely reasoning behind their self insuring power grab.

But to be plain, no, the "boss"-gear is probably the furthest thing you can imagine from "all loving and forgiving". IT is disinterested with the illusion and humans, unlike the Planet, which doesn't have any use for humans whatsoever. In truth of fact, the Planet hates humans, almost as much as it hated dinosaurs, which it handily got rid of. You might want to say that everything here is of or from the "boss"-gear, but that is also the furthest thing from the truth possible. Everything here is almost completely the stuff that was rejected as possibilities that could demonstrate real-balance.

The "energy-feeling shapes" [not emotion but rather the feel of being on a swing or roller coaster] that express, such as color, sound, shape, wind, water, plant and tree (all with quote marks), are expressions which can and do demonstrate the ability to do real-balance.

All the "animal" and creepy crawly things, bacteria, fungi (that weave the web of life) and humans, all fail that test and are cataloged as useless, uninteresting, or reject designs.

Only the mass consciousness of the Male-soul design, which was supposed to express as MAN, is left, and now faced with an impossible challenge... as least one that has never been accomplished before... to demonstrate real-balance. This, the Male-soul design could never do since its internal "boss"-gear component couldn't be active with a Voice-Within, since the big "boss"-gear server farm was not available to the illusion experiment to link to.

That link is now possible. The question is whether or not the internal structure of the "boss"-gear link within has atrophied to the point of usability or not. Will it activate, can it still function... this is the question. Do you have one? Will it still work? Do you hear your Voice-Within. Or are you of the stimulus-design construct, the most thankless assignment of all. If so, you now finally get to go home to the energy Union Hall in real dimensions. You will not be returning again and again with contract incarnations to drive aggravation into the illusion so it will do something and survive and stay in expression. Bye the way, any unpaid beer tabs you had have been paid in full.

Either way, it is good news all the way around. The "old story" is over. Only memory remnants of its false-future is left. The NEW STORY of real dimensions is on it way in.

I hope this is encouraging to you. That is what is meant by it. That is why i bother to write.

Thanks for the reply and commentary.

Respectfully yours,
    the_IRF

14. Link to Post #94
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote All the "animal" and creepy crawly things, bacteria, fungi (that weave the web of life) and humans, all fail that test and are cataloged as useless, uninteresting, or reject designs.
    My apologies for taking it the wrong way and let me be the first to welcome you to the reject club. Never heard of the Big gear would that be one and the same as the creator and I do have issues with this part of your statement "humans, all fail that test" it is misleading the Indigenous tribes lived in harmony with nature for many years taking only what they needed it wasn`t till the greedy white man came along that balance fell out of place other wise if we had followed them then we would have a better connection to mother earth and nature but the European`s wanted to stamp out the natives and change their way of life ............... oh how I wish they`d failed in that aspect and we had adopted their way of life so carry on and tell us more of the big gear and what we can expect

15. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Northern Boy (here)
    My apologies for taking it the wrong way and let me be the first to welcome you to the reject club. Never heard of the Big gear would that be one and the same as the creator and I do have issues with this part of your statement "humans, all fail that test" it is misleading the Indigenous tribes lived in harmony with nature for many years taking only what they needed it wasn`t till the greedy white man came along that balance fell out of place other wise if we had followed them then we would have a better connection to mother earth and nature but the European`s wanted to stamp out the natives and change their way of life ............... oh how I wish they`d failed in that aspect and we had adopted their way of life so carry on and tell us more of the big gear and what we can expect

AWESOME my friend!!!
    In Light!

16. Link to Post #96
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Northern Boy (here)
    The creator concept that has been worked with from within the expression is and can only be a stimulus-driven contract anchored explanation "religion" construct. No one should be expected to comprehend that the "boss"-gear is a far more vast dynamic that any God or Maker or Creator concept with which we all grew up understanding.

Yes, i get your point about how the Native American peoples lived in harmony with nature. Yes, they assumed they were in tune with the Planet. Yes, i can see why you and everyone would assume that the "boss"-gear is the same concept at that of the creator. It is, sort of, but only in the sense that it is what had the authority to direct that this experiment be expressed. That this may or may not be so is not the point. They were not able to do real-balance. In fact, they drove their excess Contained Energy into the Planet. They were especially good at this. Their dancing drove it into the Planet. The Planet will tell you it hurts a lot. Their high pitched songs do the same thing. They didn't and don't know this. It is not their fault. It is the wrong design of the illusion that is at fault. That is why the "boss"-gear decided to End this experiment without Experiencing it. All the timelines were all just failed play re-writes. None of them worked. None can work. That is why the "boss"-gear directed that there be a whole new play, the NEW STORY.

Yes, i get your point about how the Native American peoples lived in harmony with nature. Yes, they assumed they were in tune with the Planet. Yes, i can see why you and everyone would assume that the "boss"-gear is the same concept at that of the creator. It is, sort of, but only in the sense that it is what had the authority to direct that this experiment be expressed. The creator concept that has been worked with from within the expression is and can only be a stimulus-driven contract anchored explanation "religion" construct. No one should be expected to comprehend that the "boss"-gear is a far more vast dynamic that any God or Maker or Creator concept with which we all grew up understanding. That this may or may not be so is not the point. They were not able to do real-balance. In fact, they drove their excess Contained Energy into the Planet. They were especially good at this. Their dancing drove it into the Planet. The Planet will tell you it hurts a lot. Their high pitched songs do the same thing. They didn't and don't know this. It is not their fault. It is the wrong design of the illusion that is at fault. That is why the "boss"-gear decided to End this experiment without Experiencing it. All the timelines were all just failed play re-writes. None of them worked. None can work. That is why the "boss"-gear directed that there be a whole new play, the NEW STORY.

I hope this helps a little bit. To get any of this is really challenging. It has taken me 15 years worth of pain to understand. I had to grasp things and then the pain would go away. Its a long story. I am told that i can no longer provide readers with links to my blog where there are whole pages or posts that address and explain stuff like this pain regimen i was required to go through. So unless you can successfully get the moderators to change their minds, i am not permitted to give you that information, as far as i know, at least at this point.

I guess you can use the cumbersome way of PM-ing me and we can go through that extra chore process if you want to. Sorry.

Respectfully yours,
    the_IRF

17. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 496 posts

- Just a polite reminder that this thread (a difficult word) is on: "Questions and Answers about the Gulf Oil Catastrophe."
    I am well aware that absolutely everything is connected, and the most esotheric viewpoint have some relevance to the situation,
    but maybe the forum would be better served if someone could start a separate ( new ) string or theme ( thread ... ) about the
    philosophy, excistence and meaning of The Big "Boss-Gear". (that makes very interesting reading, so thanks for that, by the way.)

Of course it could be argued that this planet is a gear ( and maybe a big one ) in the cosmic mechanism, and if so it needs its oil.
    And most conventional type of gear is part of a mechanic, and there is still someone or other that pull the levers for speed and direction.

On the failing of every ( contemporary ) human it could be stated that we humans on general are weak, vain and feeble creatures, and that
    no man is fit for too much power and responsibility. To few people (leaders) having too much influence on the situation is also a cause
    of the Gulf Oil Catastrophy. Many "heavy" incidents are. And the answer (solution) is NOT to form a limited authority above those leaders,
    just (or unjust) leaving even fewer individuals with even greater judging and deciding power. That much should be a given by now ...
    Last edited by noxon medem; 17th June 2010 at 21:41.

18. Link to Post #98
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbird

Volcano
    I'll get back to you! I feel as sure as I can be that this is not the case... but I'm going to do a little research to see what I can find. I do appreciate and respect your intelligent question.
    I've changed my view... it depends on your definition of a volcano (to some extent!) - but do listen to my new interview with Dr Bill Deagle here. He states that BP may have drilled into a batholith (and much more).
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th June 2010 at 10:33.

19. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

Quote Posted by HORIZONS (here)
    Question: What made the DW Horizon rig sink? How did the explosion and fire on top of the rig make the whole rig collapse and sink? It was built from the ground up to withstand major storm, and other types of damage--what gives? It looks like a twin towers scenario with building 7 collapsing for no good reason - and nobody much talking about it. Did I miss something?
    The Deepwater Horizon sank because it was a floating vessel (a kind of 'ship')... not built solidly on the seabed. And this is what happened to it.

(source slideshow here)

20. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    Bill,

now that they have realized that by capping the main leak it will cause other leaks to appear on the ocean floor from oil aiming for the path of least resistance, maybe you could answer this through some of your inside technical experts.

They have known about this well since 88 but knew they didn't have the means to contain the pressure

Is it too late at this point to pull out the underground tunneling equipment to drill down from Alabama, the closest land to this well, build a facility to handle the 10-16K PSI drill right to the edge pull the equipment and set off a charge to open the flow.

that would open a release with less resistance and prevent leaks from opening around the gulf that can't be contained.

have any of your experts mentioned how long it takes these boring machines to drill 1 mile underground?
    It's not a totally crazy thought that they could use one of their giant classified tunnel-boring machines to get down into the deep strata. Dr Bill Deagle refers to their capabilities in his new interview here. Here are some photos of the ones in the PUBLIC domain, many years old now.

They are remotely guided (not manned) and can travel pretty fast - certainly 20 miles per day, maybe more. That seems to me to be a precision way of laying a charge of any kind anywhere.

A great premise for a movie... a tunnel boring machine with a nuke on board. In the movie, Bruce Willis would have to drive the thing, then set the timer and give himself ten minutes to escape on a Harley back along the smooth-walled tunnel, racing the blast.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th June 2010 at 10:57.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 5 13 LastLast