+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1 6 13 LastLast

Thread: Questions and Answers about the Gulf Oil Catastrophe

1. Link to Post #101
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Questions and Answers about the Gulf Oil Catastrophe

Quote Posted by noxon medem (here)
    - Just a polite reminder that this thread (what an awful word) is on: "Questions and Answers about the Gulf Oil Catastrophe."

I am well aware that absolutely everything is connected, and the most esoteric viewpoints have some relevance to the situation, but maybe the forum would be better served if someone could start a separate ( new ) string or theme ( thread ... ) about the philosophy, existence and meaning of The Big "Boss-Gear". (that makes very interesting reading, so thanks for that, by the way.)

Of course it could be argued that this planet is a gear ( and maybe a big one ) in the cosmic mechanism, and if so it needs its oil. And most conventional type of gear is part of a mechanic, and there is still someone or other that pull the levers for speed and direction.

On the failing of every ( contemporary ) human, it could be stated that we humans in general are weak, vain and feeble creatures, and that no man is fit for too much power and responsibility. Too few people (leaders) having too much influence on the situation is also a cause of the Gulf Oil Catastrophe. Many "heavy" incidents are. And the answer (solution) is NOT to form a limited authority above those leaders, just (or unjust) leaving even fewer individuals with even greater judging and deciding power. That much should be a given by now ...
    YES, Noxon Medem, I most fervently and heartily agree with you:

“maybe the forum would be better served if someone could start a separate ( new ) string or theme ( thread ... ) about the philosophy, existence and meaning of The Big "Boss-Gear".”

This is something I would very much like to accommodate. I have gradiously been encouraged by many who are very interested in the data I am now allow to make available. The problem is that I have been informed by the moderator Richard that I can only do that after 50 posts, if I am allowed to have a Senior Member status upon a judged review of my posting “style”. Of course that means I have to engage on posts. Sadly I thought having information pointing to the Why behind What that is going on might be useful. I hoped it would diminish the anguish if it could be understood what the Big Picture is to some extent, as I am given to understand it.

You can imagine, perhaps, just how surprised I was to be brought to understanding the “shedding excess contained energy” thing was what was really happening with the oil spill. Especially surprising for me was that it also template the shedding of the “old dead thoughtforms that constitute the foundations of this illusions”. All of this is a ramped up onset to the NEW STORY arrival. Gosh, what a shock all that insight / understanding was for me too!

Also, thank you ever so much for, “(that makes very interesting reading, so thanks for that, by the way.)” It is helpful beyond words.

After 15+ years of pain from having to clear energy-flow blockage do to wrongly held false-thoughtform understandings, it is nice to have it be worth something. You might guess that I had pain, which I had to clear due to the oil spill… as only understanding what was really going on would free up the blockage. Well, that is not exactly true… but it very well could have been had I not gotten onto the question quickly. I have learned to get ahead of the curve and get things addressed before the pain concentrates my attention. I have developed a special sort or pain avoidance radar, if you will. Also, please know, that as I write this I have a Pirate’s Mirthful Laugh (roar) going on internally throughout my system. I am a hearty sort and though I bitch about the pain, it makes me laugh at the silliness of it all… and its absolute authority over guiding me to the required “What Is Needed” for my “education”. I guess I take it this way. The power and authority of the pain is a perfect match for my robust presence to self… dare I say power?

But all that is of no real consequence. Yes, you are right to recognize the Planet as a big gear. It always was the axel about which the whole of this illusion whirled. It was and is the only celestial body in the whole of the Cosmos or Universe with a consciousness or authorized to have such. Its contract was to support all “life” as the server farm downloading that level detail to the experiment. All timeline sentient Beings arose here, and then left (per the result of the now ended Phoenix Phase step of Planet-X or Nibiru)… and are now deep into their respective futures. Some but not necessarily all remember their beginnings.

The data I am required to understand is that the oil is nothing but excess contained energy, which now is a huge discomfort for the Planet. To the Planet the oil is something that feels like it needs to vomit out… something that is foul and dead. It makes the Planet need to cleanse as if it had diarrhea… not that anyone can afford to care about what the Planet register, given their respective issues about survival.

Just because the “transition” doesn’t look like what everyone wants it be, or isn’t the New Age thing they were sold, doesn’t mean that it isn’t on. For the lack of a better term, a transition of sorts is on, and apparently fast approaching.

By the way, I have been told I can’t provide any links to my blog to provide more in depth data for those wishing to utilize that avenue, and I may not be able to get to the 50 posts needed or be granted the status required to do just as you so correctly recommended. I don’t know, but, by the feel of things coming from the moderators just recently, I may well be asked to leave.

Thanks for the polite reminder that my offer of the Why behind the What of the oil spill doesn’t fit the "Questions and Answers about the Gulf Oil Catastrophe." as it was meant be. I wrongly thought it would be engaging and just what this Thread was looking for as a fresh take on things. I guess it does make perfect sense that when things are outside of expectations, any foreign construct must be rejected in appropriate self-defense. This must be why most stuff, be it in science or politics, etc., must be attacked initially, until the “readiness” or curiosity window is open.

Respectfully yours,
    The_IRF

Gosh, i just now got to see the yellow box telling about how i probably am not supposed to respond here to your great help. So, i suppose it will be removed. Since i took an couple of hours to write it as a thank you to you, i will post it in good hopes that you will get a chance to read it first.

Moderator request from Bill Ryan: please keep your posts short, easy to read, and to the point, explain all terms used (if you make up a new word, please define it - there are many non-English speakers who read the Forum) and make sure that when someone finishes reading what you write, they know MORE, not less. That's the mark of a good teacher. Many thanks.

I would be every so happy to accomplish just exactly what Bill and you both ask. Gosh, it is hard. There is so much to address, just to get something well meant to not be completely mistaken. It is all so hugely outside the box of all info available as that exact info is all derived of the contracts governing the survival dynamic overshadowing the whole of the illusion construct as an experimental expression... all the questions anyone would logically have go on and on through what took me fifteen + years to gather... Phew. But none the less, thank Bill for the intent of his and your good cheer of encouragement.

I will endeavor to make every effort to bring clarity as best i can.
    Perfect example:

Quote ...as that exact info is all derived of the contracts governing the survival dynamic overshadowing the whole of the illusion construct as an experimental expression
    I have an IQ of over 160 and I use the English language well - but I had absolutely no clue what you said there.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th June 2010 at 12:14.

2. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by eva08 (here)
    What would it take to move enough rocks, metal plates earth matter that could form a giant underwater "pressure - bandaid" to stop the leak? Like creating a new earth crust heavy enough to hold in the gushing. Like moving a mountain of heavy rocks on top of the gusher until a new sealing crust is formed? Needs to be huge, how huge?
    If the BP engineers are doing their job (which they may not be) they are thinking of everything. The problem with a huge 'junk pile' is that it would be porous. A large enough pile of sandbags 'glued together' might work...... maybe. But it would have to be a massive pile. I have no idea how large.... hundreds of feet. 70,000 psi is an unthinkable pressure. (Think 30 tons, like a large truck, with all its weight pressing on every square inch.)

As I explained here, (#18, p.2) the problem at the moment is that THEY HAVE TO LET THE OIL FLOW. That's because the well casing is damaged - Dr Bill Deagle said a thousand feet below the seabed, and my own sources say 1800' - and there is massive circumstantial evidence that the well casing is damaged, which is what is causing the oil to leak out SIDEWAYS into the strata and emerge in plumes many miles away. Some unconfirmed reports say that the plumes are also very large.

Blocking the top of the well casing just makes the oil squirt out more forcibly in the other locations. If they let it all flow out in one place - as much as possible - then they can focus their technology on trying to COLLECT it. This is their current plan.

It's important to note, by the way, that the recent 'official' estimate of the number of barrels ('bbl') per day escaping has been upgraded in the last couple of days to 60,000 bbl per day. The media made a bit of that. But see this image here:

This is a photo of a NOAA whiteboard... note at the bottom it estimates the flow at 64,000 - 110,000 barrels per day. That was WEEKS ago when the whiteboard photo was taken - very soon after the rig sank.

One reason why the larger numbers were not released to the media is that THE ENGINEERS COULD NOT AGREE ON THE UPPER LIMIT OF THE FLOW. (Now read that again!)

This is why (if they really are trying to stop this) a 'bottom kill' strategy must be used. That means blocking the flow from the bottom. The 'top kill' did not work, and they stopped it abruptly when it became clear that they had a 'down well problem' - read this long and very clear article for all the explanations and consequences, very clearly explained by the author.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th June 2010 at 11:21.

3. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 496 posts

".. would be porous. A large enough pile of sandbags 'glued together' might work...... maybe." !
    YES, maybe indeed, and more than maybe if "we" build as many different layers above ground,
    that there is underneath .......
    - And maybe some more .. .
    and Added: It seems that the well and surrounding environment is damaged in the deep,
    ( it´s not at all well, one can say .. ) making attempts to block the leak from the top of no use,
    with the risk of triggering some more damage and push the gas and oil into, and then leaking from,
    the ground itself. This seems at the time to be the physical scenario, based on credible information.
    If so, it means that any attempt of stopping the blowout, or filling something, on top of the well
    is impossible, unless a very large (how Big?) area is covered, from periphery and in to centre.
    Last edited by noxon medem; 1st July 2010 at 04:14.

4. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

Quote Posted by noxon medem (here)
    ".. would be porous. A large enough pile of sandbags 'glued together' might work...... maybe."
    YES, maybe indeed, and more than maybe if "we" build as many different layers above ground,
    that there is underneath .......
    - And maybe some more .. .
    One idea I read that I'm still thinking about - SUGGESTED BY A FIVE YEAR OLD CHILD - is to take a large old ship (with steel hull intact), rip out all the fittings and decks, and sink it upside down over the leak. This forms a huge steel dome.

Then use the portholes (this was the child's idea) to fasten giant hoses to to siphon out the oil collected in the hull of the ship.

(I'd like to write that into my movie as well (see post #100 on previous page ) - with the five year old child saving Planet Earth with his idea. He must be an Indigo.)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th June 2010 at 11:37.

5. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    One idea I read that I'm still thinking about - SUGGESTED BY A FIVE YEAR OLD CHILD - is to take a large old ship (with steel hull intact), rip out all the fittings and decks, and sink it upside down over the leak. This forms a huge steel dome.

Then use the portholes (this was the child's idea) to fasten giant hoses to to siphon out the oil collected in the hull of the ship.

(I'd like to write that into my movie as well (see post #100 on previous page ) - with the five year old child saving Planet Earth with his idea. He must be an Indigo.)
    Smart kid, he should probably run for President of BP (if only it worked that way).

I reckon it would have to be a pretty damn big ship, and the port hole hoses would have to be preassembled, even spread out all over the ship the pressures coming out of them would be pretty high - would have to be bolted down from both sides.

6. Link to Post #106
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

had an idea like that Bill , in essence put an umbrella down the hole down , then put it up once down the bottom and the pressure of the oil itself would make it plug itself , is like put an inflatabvle raft down through the pipe (sheathed) then inflate it with concrete somehow , even if just to reduce the oil pressure signifigantly enough to properly plug the hole above it

¤=[Post Update]=¤

...or there's the Mr Whippy concrete machine

7. Link to Post #107
    Avalon Member PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH's Avatar
    Thanks

Also connected to this the gmo issue. it will help gmo companies move in with emergency crops after all reg crops/planlife has been wiped out by corexit rainfall..This has got prob reac sol written all over it and it serves the PTB and thier controllers agenda on so many levels. Us talking about how to fix is great but really its moot.We arent in control, they are and they dont want this stopped until the usa is taken down

oh and what is al lthat piffle about boss gear.. please take that kind of fluff and nonsense to another forum or project camelot..i read some on of it and got to the were all doomed part and though TLDO. kindly refrain k thanks.
    Last edited by PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH; 17th June 2010 at 12:07.

8. Link to Post #108
    Avalon Member PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH's Avatar
    Thanks

i have an idea , lets get someone intersted in john searls saucer technology and make our own escape pods

9. Link to Post #109
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Great info updates Bill and all.

I have forwarded the Bill Deagle audio interview with Bill Ryan and the PDF to people of some "rank" who might possibly not have the benefit of this particular valuable take on things as intel.

Maybe i have missed it, but has anyone articulated, at a chemistry level, why the oil is reddish-brown in color and not just black as we are used to seeing.

One might think it is because of Iron oxide being present to the mix. Or possibly it is because of batholith Sulfates interaction with the oil organic compounds.

As an aside and from a vibrational level or chakra color point of observation:
    red -> survival
    orange -> aggression/sex
    Both of these resonant vibrations equate to massive amounts of contained energy being liberated or disgorged or expelled from the Planet, easing its discomfort (though no one would want to believe this).

10. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)
    had an idea like that Bill , in essence put an umbrella down the hole down , then put it up once down the bottom and the pressure of the oil itself would make it plug itself , is like put an inflatabvle raft down through the pipe (sheathed) then inflate it with concrete somehow , even if just to reduce the oil pressure signifigantly enough to properly plug the hole above it

[COLOR="red"]
    I don't think anything can be "put down the well"... it's like trying to push something down a firehose at full blast volume. This is the problem.

Anything placed at the FOOT of the well casing (the 'bottom kill' strategy, in general) would have to get there through another bore hole, drilled diagonally downwards. That's what they're doing at the moment, but it will take months to get there.

The second part of the problem is HOW to seal it from the bottom when they eventually get access there. They might try conventional means (including clever engineering solutions like yours) - or explode a nuke at the bottom of the hole to cauterize ('pinch') the well shut.

11. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

Quote Posted by the_IRF (here)
    Great info updates Bill and all.

I have forwarded the Bill Deagle audio interview with Bill Ryan and the PDF to people of some "rank" who might possibly not have the benefit of this particular valuable take on things as intel.
    Thanks for forwarding the info to others - but they probably know everything already.

The problems are at an INTENTIONAL level - it's not REALLY about engineering. As you may know, there already exists working technology that is hundreds if not thousands of years ahead of what's currently publicly available.

This is a 'political' problem [not party politics, but referring to the intentions of those who are trying to determine the fate of the planet and the direction we all take - for whatever reasons of their own].

It's not REALLY an engineering problem. That's the cover story.... or, rather, the excuse.

Quote Posted by the_IRF (here)
    Maybe i have missed it, but has anyone articulated, at a chemistry level, why the oil is reddish-brown in color and not just black as we are used to seeing.

One might think it is because of Iron oxide being present to the mix. Or possibly it is because of batholith Sulfates interaction with the oil organic compounds.
    I don't actually know the answer to that question... it's an important one, and has been asked by others.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th June 2010 at 13:19.

12. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

so , if we really want to stop the oil leak , we need to remove the veil of secrecy surrounding it , "up and downstream" so to speak though a major issue itself the oil spill a symptom

" if a symptom if addressed without resolving the underlying cause the symptoms will persist
    , if an underlying cause is ignored long enough the symptoms themselves will become a serious problem in thier own right "

13. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

Bill, the connection you made with the oil spill and the prophecy of Gustav Meyrink is very interesting and well spotted! How do you think this connects with the 'Anglo Saxon misssion' NWO timeline ( if any) and a middle east war involving Iran. Regards, Rob

14. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

Hi Bill

There is some talk on the fringes of using a nuclear device to halt the flow, is this a viable option ? and how would this work.

Martin

15. Link to Post #115
    Bomack

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    A great premise for a movie... a tunnel boring machine with a nuke on board. In the movie, Bruce Willis would have to drive the thing, then set the timer and give himself ten minutes to escape on a Harley back along the smooth-walled tunnel, racing the blast.
    Bruce Willis AND Robert Duvall. That way they both will survive because neither one will let the other stay behind! LOL!

Sorry, I couldn't resist!

Quote Posted by vericocha (here)
    Bill, the connection you made with the oil spill and the prophecy of Gustav Meyrink is very interesting and well spotted! How do you think this connects with the 'Anglo Saxon misssion' NWO timeline ( if any) and a middle east war involving Iran. Regards, Rob
    Yes Bill, I was going to also ask this. Thanks Rob!

Could this catastrophe be the "backdrop of a coming "geophysical event" that you mentioned in The Anglo-Saxon Mission? I mean, what better time to start a war . . . when the world's attention is on the Gulf Oil Catastrophe? This is how they operate. And an Iranian "Relief Flotilla" is enroute to Gaza as we speak!

Bob

16. Link to Post #116
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 496 posts

Bill Ryan: "One idea I read that I'm still thinking about - SUGGESTED BY A FIVE YEAR OLD CHILD - is to take a large old ship
    (with steel hull intact), rip out all the fittings and decks, and sink it upside down over the leak. This forms a huge steel dome.
    Then use the portholes (this was the child's idea) to fasten giant hoses to to siphon out the oil collected in the hull of the ship."

- What a wonderful image, of the big old steelboat upside down on the bottom of the ocean, like an octopus with dozens of tubes connected
    that safely brings the oil and gas to ships on the surface, or in the limitless childlike imagination, why not all the way to different refinerys.
    It is a valid strategy to "go with the flow" and let the well gush freely and concentrate on collecting all the spill in a good way, at least if the
    information on the dire nature of the reservoar and the poor condition of well and seafloor are correct. I am very sceptic to the idea of a
    nuclearbomb, but that is an emotional reflex, since I don´t have the knowledge to form a fully informed opinion.
    Thanks for good info and a nice forum.
    Last edited by noxon medem; 19th June 2010 at 05:44.

17. Link to Post #117
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Everyone,

Well it seems that BP knew about frissures in the oil well around three weeks before the explosion. This would explain the sale of stocks in the company before hand. I don't always agree with Paul Watson of Prison Planet, as I think sometimes he goes too far, but I reckon he's about right in his reporting here setting it all out: http://www.prisonplanet.com/bp-aware...explosion.html

Now we need to see exactly how much was known before hand and even find out if the well was sacrificed as it couldn't be saved or used without leaking or having the threat of leaking hanging over it. A bit like cutting your losses and running, only the spin off of the scrifice was too great as they could have destroyed more than they expected to and made the situation into a huge crisis. Something to think about.

Best regards,

Steve

18. Link to Post #118
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

hi all , my housemate ( ex navy) asked me to post this article here to add to the discussion.......

Nukes and Expensive Oil
    Byron King

( based on Navy experience)

to paraphrase......

What Could a Nuclear Weapon Accomplish?

Why are some people - the eminent Matt Simmons among them - discussing the use of nuclear weapons in the Gulf of Mexico? Does Matt know something that other people don't? Well, I think Matt is off-base on this point. Don't take it the "wrong" way, but Matt knows more about Peak Oil than he knows about underwater nuclear bursts.

As we used to say in the Navy, from a small splash, you get a big flash. Among people who have no or limited experience with nuclear weapons, this gives rise to many nuclear myths, if not fixations. That is, many people think that you can really DO SOMETHING with a nuclear weapon. Sorry to disappoint, but the last thing you want to do with a nuclear weapon is trigger it, particularly in a misplaced effort to seal a blownout oil well.

There's GOT to be a better way to seal an oil well than this...

Let's just consider the explosion. Yes, you can put a lot of energy into the earth - and the water and atmosphere - with a nuclear blast. But is that really what you want? There's such a thing as putting "too much" energy on your target. And you still might not accomplish the mission.

Nuclear effects - especially subsurface nuclear effects - are not predictable. So even with the best efforts you will doubtless have many unintended consequences. It might seem like a good idea to place a nuclear bomb next to the leaking oil well, cook it off, move an immense level of energy toward that awful oil well and seal it up with fused glass. Except it doesn't work that way.

Unquote

source ....http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/06.10/nukes.html
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

19. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

and what if the force of a thermo/nuclear blast increases the pressure of the oil release , self defeating

20. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bomack (here)
    Could this catastrophe be the "backdrop of a coming "geophysical event" that you mentioned in The Anglo-Saxon Mission? I mean, what better time to start a war . . . when the world's attention is on the Gulf Oil Catastrophe? This is how they operate. And an Iranian "Relief Flotilla" is enroute to Gaza as we speak!
    I'm sure that a larger scenario was intentioned, and this was planned to be just the start of it all. I'm certain it won't work. But in essence, I think you may well be right about what the plans were.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1 6 13 LastLast