+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 1 9 13 LastLast

Thread: Questions and Answers about the Gulf Oil Catastrophe

1. Link to Post #161
    Thanks

Default Re: Questions and Answers about the Gulf Oil Catastrophe

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

The problems are at an INTENTIONAL level - it's not REALLY about engineering. As you may know, there already exists working technology that is hundreds if not thousands of years ahead of what's currently publicly available.

This is a 'political' problem [not party politics, but referring to the intentions of those who are trying to determine the fate of the planet and the direction we all take - for whatever reasons of their own].

It's not REALLY an engineering problem. That's the cover story.... or, rather, the excuse.
    Thank you, Bill, I am glad the issue of intentions was brought up. In light of things, IMHO, there is always a higher perspective to things. On a lower level you could see the intentions as destructive - on a higher level as a learning experience that needs to be mastered now in a greater picture.
    Maybe we really NEED to tap into higher technologies NOW to resolve this oil gusher - I suddenly had this urgent feeling, this gusher was only the "WARM UP LESSON" to emergencies of the imminent earth changes to come.
    Leaving all the destructive crap aside for a moment and attempting to see all this in a purely positive light: If, as you said - and I totally agree with you there, technologies exist that are thousands of years ahead of publicly allowed knowledge -- maybe this event is the triggering stone to start uncovering and channeling and allowing some of these technologies to resolve adequately, efficiently and positively the situation at hand. If we collectively ask for solutions, they will come.
    If we have volcanoes starting to erupt in greater quantities in the next few years, gushers of much greater proportion could start gushing - and IMHO, we should simply be ready and know how to "repair" the earth crust. Hopefully, we can turn this situation into a positive and constructive lesson learned.

2. Link to Post #162
    Thanks

just watched this one: very frustrating.
    Last edited by eva08; 23rd June 2010 at 08:19. Reason: messed up the you tube embedding

3. Link to Post #163
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by eva08 (here)
    just watched this one: very frustrating.
    [c.f. the video in the previous post]
    Yes! Very frustrating...

The video asked DID HAARP CAUSE THE BLOWOUT?

No, I don't believe it did: HAARP (which, like other space-based weapons platforms of various kinds, can certainly cause earthquakes and other large-scale effects) was not needed to destroy the rig and create the problem. The BP/Transocean engineers and executives (mostly the executives, motivated by greed and self-interest) did that perfectly well on their own.

For more on the physical causes of the situation (which complement the astral/non-physical influences on the people making key decisions), hours of fascinating and detailed reading are to be had on The Oil Drum forum ... an oil engineers' discussion board, not political or conspiratorial.

A couple of notes on the video...
    -- There was no 'black box'. Rigs don't work that way, like planes do. But it's true that seven hours of data are missing and were not transmitted to shore. The records and electronic storage on the rig will all have been melted into nothing in the firestorm that destroyed the platform.
    -- The vehicles on the runway came from a stale-dated Google Earth image and were confirmed by investigators on the ground last month to be no longer there.
    -- [AC Griffith didn't refer to this, but others have]: the vertical 'beams' of purple light recorded above the burning rig on the amateur video were certainly lens flares.

I received a graphic message from a person well-connected to those in the know about this, that went as follows:

Quote The main non-standard features of this reservoir are the pressures involved.

The BP executives were fully aware of the risks they were taking by drilling there.

(It is as much as an accident as drunk driving on the wrong side of the highway is...)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 23rd June 2010 at 10:20.

4. Link to Post #164
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Thought Id chime in here with a link to some ponderings of mine: HAARP & the Gusher

That thread also links to one about a History channel program on HAARP. In it (part 4, I think), they point out the fact that, after Katrina, no large storms came in from the Atlantic for a few years. Every storm simply made a U-turn and went back out to sea.

Seems to me a good choice to use when it comes to "pushing govt to come clean", and do something positive to ease our woes during this. if HAARP can truly turn storms, as claimed, then this would be a helluva time to "do some good" with it.

Fred

5. Link to Post #165
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks so much, Bill, this is great!

As far as more drilling in the same area, of course my first reaction is "you've got to be kidding!" But on thinking about it, if this gusher is pressure driven, wouldn't it make sense to tap into the same area? Not only would it help relieve the pressure, but there is at least a chance that some of the crude would be useable rather than being wasted.

Now here's my real question for you Bill. A few days ago a judge ruled to lift the moratorium on offshore drilling, then today this headline: "BP Pulls Off Containment Cap, Spill Gets MASSIVELY Worse."

Is this a coincidence?

6. Link to Post #166
    Thanks

Quote Posted by LindyLou22 (here)
    Thanks so much, Bill, this is great!

As far as more drilling in the same area, of course my first reaction is "you've got to be kidding!" But on thinking about it, if this gusher is pressure driven, wouldn't it make sense to tap into the same area? Not only would it help relieve the pressure, but there is at least a chance that some of the crude would be useable rather than being wasted.
    I may not have quite understood what you meant here! But just in case you were referring to the two relief wells, the use of this term is a bit of a misnomer.

Their purpose isn't to relieve the pressure: it's to 'sharpshoot' the bottom of the original well - like hitting a dinner plate three and a half miles away, but it's easier than one might think.

They have very accurate ways of 'steering' the giant drill heads, and once they get close to the original steel piping they 'home in' to the electromagnetic signature of the pipe like a very slow guided missile.

They will certainly get to exactly the right spot... this is a very tried and tested technology.

What happens then is that they try to seal the well from the bottom up. This is the 'bottom kill' strategy. They will first try to use what the oil engineers call 'mud' (not really mud as we know it, but very specialized, very thick and very heavy fluid) to clog it all up with a heavy 'column' of fluid that is so heavy that its weight is greater than the pressure of the oil and gas pushing up from the reservoir.

If they do their math right (and, importantly, have the data to calculate all the variables), then that will work. At the moment they're ahead of schedule and I think you can be sure that they have the brightest and best on that job, working night and day.

Here's a diagram of the progress so far, as of 17 June: 6 days ago. They're actually nearly there, but will be going very carefully now to avoid more mistakes.

------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------

Given the freedom to make good decisions without interference from executives motivated by the balance sheet (or any other agenda that goes against safety), these guys are very good at what they do.

Once they do that, they seal it all up with cement. They can always drill out the cement later and start again, but my guess would be that they won't touch the thing after surviving the current (really very scary) scare.

I've said earlier that I think they will succeed, and this is my view. I think we got away with this by the skin of our teeth. Some good might even come from all this.

Quote Posted by LindyLou22 (here)
    Now here's my real question for you Bill. A few days ago a judge ruled to lift the moratorium on offshore drilling, then today this headline: "BP Pulls Off Containment Cap, Spill Gets MASSIVELY Worse."

Is this a coincidence?
    I think it is. The best source of engineering data (supplied by good people who know the oil business - this is not a political or conspiracy site, but I've learned a LOT from carefully reading this material), is here:

http://theoildrum.com/node/6645

(Note that the threads on this forum are moving very fast and they are continually closing threads to comments and opening new ones - so pretty soon this link will not work for new comments. But there will be a redirect to another open thread where comments are live. If you read these threads (and there are quite a few of them by now) you'll learn a great deal about the physical and engineering situation.

Another excellent information source is here (on Godlike Productions, of all places, which is usually a terrible forum).

http://godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1097505/pg1

The Original Poster is a GLP moderator called 'SHR' who explains things very clearly, doesn't mince his words, knows the business, and has been 100% right about everything so far. The PDF I created to summarize the basic problem was compiled from his two original posts, with full reference to him.

My recommendation is that these two sources will keep any engineers among you very well informed of the real-world physical problems and solutions.

(What else may be going on besides the engineering and geophysics is Avalon territory....)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 23rd June 2010 at 22:48.

7. Link to Post #167
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,831 times in 304 posts

Thanks Bill for the wonderful explanation.
    caren

8. Link to Post #168
    Thanks

Hopi Prophecy:
    "This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it."
    "Be the change you want to see in the world" Gandhi

9. Link to Post #169
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

Bill you said something good will come out of this... care to elaborate ? we can all use some extra help to see this more positively

10. Link to Post #170
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

Now more than ever your assistance is needed with focused prayers and connecting to the Light energy

Ask for Divine assistance to cease the flow of oil in the Gulfto return the area to balanced condition. Include the marine animals to be held in Divine healing hands of Light.

NEW DEVELOPMENTS IN THE GULF OF MEXICO

YOUR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE IS REQUESTED

The recent oil spill in the Gulf is escalating with catastrophic vulnerability concerning the wellhead. Experts say a huge and very toxic gas bubble has formed and extreme pressure is building - fissures have already developed. They are predicting real possibility of volcanic like explosion producing tsunami and other major events.

VOLCANIC TSUNAMI AND POISON GAS ALERT

In these next few weekswe will experience extremely powerful energy especially with the astro alignmentssolstice and eclipses.

Now more than everyour assistance is needed with focused prayers and connecting to the Light energy. Ask for Divine assistance to cease the flow of oil in the Gulfto return the area to balanced condition. Include the marine animals to be held in Divine healing hands of Light.

Please ask everyone around you and network groups to assist in combining this focus starting NOW connecting to the Universal energies.

PROFESSOR EMOTO:
    A friend just sent me the followingwhich she has just received -
    It is 'straight from the horse's mouthand I want to share with you because it is so focusing for our energies in
    Response to the Gulf tragedy and is so powerful for healing the waters and its inhabitants -

Today at our church we read a letter from Dr. Masaru Emoto who many of you will recognize as the scientist from Japan who has done all the research and publications about the characteristics of water. Among other thingshis research revealed that water physically responds to emotions.
    Right nowmost of us have the predominantly angry emotion when we consider what is happening in the Gulf. And while certainly we are justified in that emotionwe may be of greater assistance to our planet and its life formsif we sincerelypowerfully and humbly pray the prayer that Dr Emotohimselfhas proposed.

PRAYER:
    "I send the energy of love and gratitude to the water and all the living creatures
    In the Gulf of Mexico and its surroundings.
    To the whalesdolphinspelicansfishshellfishplanktonscoralsalgaeand
    All living creatures . . . I am sorry.
    Please forgive me.
    Thank you.
    I love you. "

I am passing this request to people who I believe might be willing to participate in this prayerto set an intention of love and healing that is so largeso overwhelming that we can perform a miracle in the Gulf of Mexico.
    We are not powerless. We are powerful. Our united energyspeaking this prayer daily...multiple times daily....can literally shift the balance of destruction that is happening.
    We don't have to know how......we just have to recognize that the power of love is greater than any power active in the Universe today.

Please join - repeating this healing prayer of Dr. Emoto's.
    And feel free to copy and paste this to send it around the planet.
    Let's take chargeand do our own clean up!

Your focus is alignmed to Divine Will and the highest good of all concerned.

THANK YOU FOR SENDING THIS MESSAGE TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE

11. Link to Post #171
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Etherios (here)
    Bill you said something good will come out of this... care to elaborate ? we can all use some extra help to see this more positively
    It's true.
    1. A lot of people, not previously radical, politically active, or politically oriented have suddenly woken up to how fragile our ecosystem is and how we are mercilessly trashing it in the name of corporate profits.
    2. There may be legislative reviews of safety and drilling regulations. (What happened was the oil industry's Chernobyl)
    3. There may be internal reviews of engineering procedures within the oil industry.
    4. Well-intended individuals (oil engineers, geologists, supervisors, executives), with significant responsibility, will learn to be more cautious (or to hold their ground) after experiencing the results of bad calls (or allowing themselves to be over-ridden by others with different agendas).
    5. Many people reading this, who have so far been spectators, will be motivated to take action and consider what your job is here this lifetime.
    6. Ethical politicians, previously obedient or under control, might start to speak up.
    7. Ethical journalists, previously obedient or under control, might start to speak up.
    8. Ethical scientists and engineers, previously obedient or under control, might start to speak up.
    9. You, previously obedient or under control, might start to speak up.
    It's a wake-up call. Humanity has been like the frog in the saucepan (slowly coming to the boil, but the frog is hypnotized).

This is a shock that might get the frog moving fast.

12. Link to Post #172
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 496 posts

Bill Ryan: - "This is a shock that might get the frog moving fast."

re:
    - And maybe Jumping ?

This is a perfect occation for a leap into a greater collective consciousness,
    and
    maybe what it takes to push free/new energy-devices to the public domain.
    But
    I´m not holding my breath on that one, just a sustained hope.

: - )
    Last edited by noxon medem; 24th June 2010 at 21:58.

13. Link to Post #173
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Bill i dont know about the US ppl but here in Greece ... nothing happens. Even the news talk about this like its something far far away and small. The last 2-3 days there havent even said anything new. I am sure this goes for the rest of the EU countries also.

I would love to know how the US Mexico Brazil is using this ... cause the feeling i et is that total blackout is really effective and we have to see ppl dieing before we start to yell

14. Link to Post #174
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Ethirios,

You are right about the mainstream major more comercial news outlets. It appears that the Football World Cup is far more important (England finally qualified for the next round by the way!).

Two of the latest news articles I read were that BP had to remove the capture valve of the leak as it was hit by a mini submarine: http://www.dailypaul.com/node/138392

You can get an up to date quote from the BP website: http://www.bp.com/liveassets/bp_inte...andi_ROV2.html

Also Reuters just posted an article about the levels of methane gas down there which apparently are 1 million times higher than normal: http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE65L6IA20100622

The news is out there, we just need to look for it and not wait for it to find us. The comercial news channels (CNN, Fox, BBC etc.) can only offer a limited service.

Best regards,

Steve

UPDATE: It seems that the oil collecting resumed this morning: http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN1416392020100624
    Last edited by steve_a; 24th June 2010 at 21:22.

15. Link to Post #175
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I think that woman will help in the process of getting the frog jumping.

download that video and post it everywhere.

16. Link to Post #176
    Thanks

Looking for the media to be accountable is almost impossible usually responsible news media reporters have to work with alternative type news sources due to the censorship . Within the internet we can find an incredible amount of concerned activist from Hollywood stars to concerned reporters, professionals and citizens who could no longer sit quietly in the sidelines looking out for number one. For many of these people the gulf of Mexico ecological disaster has become the final wake up call, time to let our voices be heard. We can all do our part in whatever way you can, is never too late to do something each and everyone of us can make a difference, the time is NOW.

Many many blessings to all...

17. Link to Post #177
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks

erm i agree with you guys the main stream media are ... not worth seeing. I was talking bout the wake up bill says might happen from the oil spill and i was wondering if ppl are getting the effects of this disaster.

Most ppl wont look on the net or from other kinds of media. They wait (unfortunately) for the main stream to give them the food.... this is my Q. If this huge disaster is covered so well that ppl dont know its happening then ... maybe if ppl start to die and evacuations begin the world might realize something is wrong. Atm World cup is far more "important" to most...

18. Link to Post #178
    France Avalon Member Elandiel BernElve's Avatar
    Thanks

Dear citizens of this planet,

First of all many thanks to all of you great people contributing to this emerging movement to solve and act on this problem.
    The way problems are discussed and information is traded here is how i'd like to see it happen on a global scale. No secrets, no personal agendas, no personal interests but all facing the same way toward a solution by combining each and every piece of information and solution in an open minded way.

That having said it hurts me to see that in Europe, and I speak for the Netherlands and France now, the news of some stupid world championship running after a leather ball is far more interesting than the well being of our planet. strange...
    I guess it's been done deliberately by MSM.

Europe already has got it's financial crisis with Greece, Portugal, Italy, and Spain on the edge of bancrupcy. Spreading news of a global threatening major natural disaster is considered by the PTB to be too much.

I for instance don't agree, heaven, I'm glad that from the other side of the world I can reach you, your information and insights to after all spread this news to people around here because there's a major lack of interest and urgency concerning the oil leak just because they don't know how serious this all is.

The people who do realise the implications of the situation are very much and almost constantly empathizing with the planet and especially the Americans, (not just the northerns) .
    We do all we can on a consciouss level to help you

Quote Bill:
    I'd be interested to hear from others who sense (or DON'T sense) that the situation has changed a little, something like 2-3 days ago.

Hell yeah! actually I've had it for a week or two now, on all kinds of levels, spiritual, personal development, conciousness, much better tuned senses... In some way it feels like becoming a Jedi
    I sense some kind of growing invisible power at my/our disposition but not yet able or learned to use it. like it's just been UNlocked

strange, but profoundly good!

Sincerely
    Capitaine Elandiel BernElve
    Lightwarrior

19. Link to Post #179
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by frank samuel (here)
    Looking for the media to be accountable is almost impossible usually responsible news media reporters have to work with alternative type news sources due to the censorship . Within the internet we can find an incredible amount of concerned activist from Hollywood stars to concerned reporters, professionals and citizens who could no longer sit quietly in the sidelines looking out for number one. For many of these people the gulf of Mexico ecological disaster has become the final wake up call, time to let our voices be heard. We can all do our part in whatever way you can, is never too late to do something each and everyone of us can make a difference, the time is NOW.

Many many blessings to all...
    I agree with Frank and many others here.
    Many many people are deeply concerned with the disaster.
    The news only reports that which is NEW, its not that they are indifferent it just what they do.
    If the situation deteriorates then once again it will be front page.
    People learn bit by bit and just because they watch grown men kicking a ball filled with wind about for large sums of money doesnt mean they are not aware and concerned. Seems in this world we need distraction from what is real.
    I am positive about the outcome in that it may cause many people to look at the priorities in their lives.

The Dali Lama was asked in an interview if he felt the human race has changed, his reply.
    We have become much more compassionate concerned and giving.
    When disaster strikes another part of the world, people in UK and many other places, dig very deeply into their pockets to help people they have never met and places they have never been.
    I believe that a raising of consciousness is happening on a vast scale.
    We are changing, as a species, rapidly.
    Personally I feel energy coursing through my body, I feel different, more compassionate, more at ease.
    Im sure many others are experiencing this too.
    C
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

20. Link to Post #180
    Avalon Member PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH's Avatar
    Thanks

the positive thing about this cataclysmic event is it will wake up the rest of humanity and ends the system as we know it.. total collapse of everything,money , economy, power usage, flying. driving.. then we can reshape the future on the ashes of the fallen satanic system and its monions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 1 9 13 LastLast