Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast

Thread: The Phil Schneider story

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Default The Phil Schneider story

Remember this

Phil Schneider - Underground Bases & Greys - last video before being killed (1995)

Great man

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 16th March 2021 at 10:44. Reason: Replaced the unavailable Google video

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,709 times in 914 posts

Default Re: The Phil Schneider story

Thanks for reminding us of this one, The One.

This man must not be forgotten.

Nor his message.

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lettherebelight For This Post:

annieVee (11th September 2011), DarMar (11th September 2011), DNA (13th September 2014), GCS1103 (11th September 2011), Kage (11th September 2011), Maia Gabrial (10th September 2011), Tane Mahuta (11th September 2011), The One (10th September 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 395 posts

I very like his saying: instead of putting spectacles, rather put scepticals
    And me thinks this guy is very credible for things he says
    Be careful when wandering in the woods... The wolf may approach you... And if you are approached by a solitary wolf... It is not a wolf at all!

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DarMar For This Post:

DNA (13th September 2014), GCS1103 (11th September 2011), Tane Mahuta (11th September 2011), Terra (11th September 2011), The One (11th September 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,049 times in 292 posts

He is the only person that I've heard saying they stink. Lol...Kind of reminds me of the scene in 'Independence Day' when Will Smith's character just K.O.ed the alien "...And WHAT is THAT smell?!?"

~ Without a rich heart, wealth is an ugly beggar. ~

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flasky For This Post:

DNA (13th September 2014), Tane Mahuta (11th September 2011), Terra (11th September 2011), The One (11th September 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

pretty amazing when phil said , the ET's waved his hand in front of his chest and shot a plasma beam and it melted the fingers off of phil, looking at him with only two fingers on one hand. a real whistleblower and a hero, he told all, and they killed him. may karma come around the bend.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

DNA (13th September 2014), GCS1103 (11th September 2011), The One (11th September 2011), truth4me (11th September 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 times in 539 posts

Phil came across as a really decent guy and had the guts to come forward. There are hundreds, perhaps thousands of these bases worldwide and the man hours that have gone into construction would be mind boggling. Here is an open invitation to the hundreds of thousands of workers who have spent time constructing and working in these bases. Come forward. Share with us what you know, what you've seen.

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

DNA (13th September 2014), Fenexrep (11th September 2011), GCS1103 (11th September 2011), mahalall (11th September 2011), Mike Gorman (6th November 2022), sygh (11th September 2011), Tane Mahuta (11th September 2011), The One (11th September 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Ol' Roy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,559 times in 399 posts

Wow! I had heard of Phil Schneider before and what happened to him, but I had never seen this video. I could not pull away from the computer, till I had watched it all. What a waste of a very talented man.
    Thanks, The One. Ol'Roy

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ol' Roy For This Post:

DNA (13th September 2014), Tane Mahuta (11th September 2011), The One (11th September 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    New Zealand Avalon Member Tane Mahuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 times in 726 posts

Thankyou "The One"...

I've always enjoyed watching Phils videos...

May his message never be forgotten & the Truth will come out!

TM
    "Seek the Truth.....and the Truth shall set you free!!!"

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tane Mahuta For This Post:

DNA (13th September 2014), gripreaper (6th September 2014), The One (11th September 2011), truth4me (11th September 2011)

16. Link to Post #9
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 times in 950 posts

i'm looking into Phil Schneider material right now after watched The One posted video.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

DNA (13th September 2014), Tane Mahuta (11th September 2011), The One (11th September 2011)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Thanks The One, Between Phil's testimony and that of Bill Cooper, I'm sold on the existence of these underground structures. Tennis while the sun is still shining anyone?

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fenexrep For This Post:

DNA (13th September 2014), Lord Sidious (11th September 2011), Tane Mahuta (11th September 2011), The One (11th September 2011)

20. Link to Post #11
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

A courageous one,

The dots include: Thomas Castello?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=tp5Dk...eature=related

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,613 times in 300 posts

If you haven't already seen it- there's an astounding thread on the subject here:
    The Alien Shoot Out at Dulce Underground Base

Witchy1 posted up notes from Cherry Hinkle's FB page; Cherry and Thomas Costello were very close friends. It starts to really kick off from post 22.

Oh, and there's a cherry on top!
    Witchy struck up a lovely relationship with Ms Hinkle and invited her to join us in Avalon, which she has! Her name here is Mystery, and she's been both gracious as a lady as she is with information.

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)

This from Cheryl http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000857452451

Quote That is the reason I came on Facebook - to tell just the facts and try to give one place that is NOT filled with theories and "stories."

Briefly - I was Tom Castello's best friend since 1962 (my father introduced us) Tom was lke my brother, and I loved him. We both enjoyed UFOs, sci-fi and searching for the truth. When we met, he was in the AirForce, stationed at Nellis. (La...s Vegas) He met and married Cathy and a couple years later had a son Eric. He left the AF, went to work for RAND corp in CA, then transfered to NM - Dulce.

In Oct '79 - there was a conflict at Dulce Base over unethical genetic experienments. He escaped the Base, but later returned and took materials out of the base. As his best friend he asked me for a safe place to bury the material the dangerous material, including his Flash Gun.

I helped bury the material in the Arizona mountains. He was on the run - stayed in touch with me via a mail code. He traveled a lot, finally accepted work in a underground in Costa Rica. He asked me to start sending the Dulce material to anyone would listen. That was in 1987. Tom told me if anything happened to him, he asked me to finish exposing the horrid base. In 1991 there was a 7.5 earthquake near his work site. I haven't heard him since that quake, so he is assumed dead. The stories about Tom and Dulce got wilder every year - a few months ago I broke my silence and went on Face book. And here we are - talking about it. (November 19 at 2:13pm)
    Last edited by Ruby L.; 11th September 2011 at 09:54.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ruby L. For This Post:

DNA (13th September 2014), ktlight (11th September 2011), mahalall (11th September 2011), Tane Mahuta (11th September 2011), The One (11th September 2011)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,729 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by TelosianEmbrace (here)
    Phil came across as a really decent guy and had the guts to come forward. There are hundreds, perhaps thousands of these bases worldwide and the man hours that have gone into construction would be mind boggling. Here is an open invitation to the hundreds of thousands of workers who have spent time constructing and working in these bases. Come forward. Share with us what you know, what you've seen.
    I don't think any of us can truelly appreciate a technological dictatorship that is a thousand years ahead of the general population in terms of discoveries.
    These discoveries would include computers, medical, energy, and a whole host of stuff I'm not smart enough to think up.

What if Phil Schnieder served as a lesson to these folks? What if all folks working in these DUMBS and High projects are now required to wear a monitoring device? A implant that records all communication an individual has. Any number of preventive measures like this can be taken.

I wouldn't count on there ever being another Phil Schnieder ever again.

Thank God we got Phil.
    It is up to us to put the pieces together.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

gripreaper (6th September 2014), Tane Mahuta (11th September 2011), TelosianEmbrace (7th September 2014), The One (11th September 2011)

26. Link to Post #14
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

Did Phil Schneider, Thomas Castello or others speak of portal technology to access these bases?

you know your research has some depth when plain clothed operatives come up to you in the street and look you in the face and say, "your getting rather close" before walking off!
    Last edited by mahalall; 11th September 2011 at 10:36.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

DNA (13th September 2014), mojo (6th September 2014), TelosianEmbrace (7th September 2014), The One (11th September 2011)

28. Link to Post #15
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Epitaph: The Phil Schneider Story
    —A Lecture By Phil Schneider

In May 1995, Phil Schneider, an ex ­government engineer who was involved in building secret military underground bases (DUMB's), gave a lecture on what he had discovered about covert US government operations with extraterrestrials and the enormous global cover-up. He was also one of three people to survive an alleged 1979 fire fight between the large Grey aliens and US Intelligence and military forces at Dulce underground base.

This man’s final acts should not go unnoticed. The following is a transcribed excerpt from the lecture that possibly resulted in his death.

It is because of the horrendous structure of the Federal Government that I feel directly imperiled not to tell anybody about this material. How long I will be able to do this is anybody’s guess. However, I would like to mention that this talk is going to be broken up into four main topics. Each of these topics will have some bearing on what people are involved in, whether you are patriots or not.

I want you to know that these United States are a beautiful place. I have gone to more than 70 countries and cannot remember any country that has the beauty, as well as the magnificence of its people, like these United States.

To give you an overview of basically what I am, I started off my education going through engineering school... Half of my schooling was in that field and I built up a reputation for being a geological engineer, as well as a structural engineer with both military and aerospace applications. I have helped build two main bases in the United States that have significance in as far as what is called the New World Order. The first base is the one at Dulce, New Mexico. I was involved in 1979 in a firefight with alien humanoids, of which I was one of the survivors. I’m probably the only talking survivor you will ever hear. Two other survivors are under close guard, I am the only one left that knows the detailed files of the operation. 66 secret service agents, FBI, Black Berets and the like died in that firefight. I was there.

Part of what I am going to tell you is going to be very shocking. Part is probably going to be very unbelievable, though instead of putting your glasses on, I’m going to ask you to put your “scepticals” on. Please, feel free to do your own homework. I know the ‘Freedom of Information Act’ isn’t much to go on, but it’s the best we’ve got. The local Law Library is a good place to look for Congressional Records, so if one continues to do their homework, then one can be standing vigilant about their country.

Deep Underground Military Bases & The Black Budget
    I love this country I’m living in more that I love my life, but I would not be standing before you now, risking my life, if I did not believe I know the truth. The first part of this talk is going to concern deep underground military bases and the black budget. The black budget is a secretive budget that garners 25% of the gross national product of the United States. It currently consumes $1.25 trillion per year. At least this amount is used in black programs, like those concerned with deep underground military bases.

Presently there are 129 deep underground military bases in the United States. They have been building these bases day and night, since the early 1940’s. Some of them earlier than that. These bases are basically large underground cities connected by high‑speed magneto‑leviton trains that have speeds up to Mach 2. Several books have already been written about this activity .

Al Bielek has my only copy of one of them. Richard Souder, a Ph.D. architect, has risked his life by talking about this. He worked with a number of government agencies on deep underground military bases. In and round where you live, in Idaho, there are 11 bases. The average depth of these bases is over a mile, and they are again basically whole cities underground. All being between 2.66 and 4.25 cubic miles in size.

The government has laser drilling machines that can drill a tunnel seven miles long in one day. The black projects side step the authority of Congress, which as we know is illegal. Right now, the New World Order is depending on these bases. If I had known at the time I was working on them that the NWO was involved, I would not have done it. I was lied to rather extensively.

Development of Military Technology, Implied German Interest in Hyperspacial Technology, and More....
    Basically, as far as technology is concerned, for every calendar year that transpires, military technology increases about 44.5 years. This is why it is easy to understand that back in 1943 they were able to create, through the use of vacuum tube technology, a ship that could literally disappear from one place to another. My father, Otto Oscar Schneider, fought on both sides of the war. He was originally a U‑boat captain, and was captured and repatriated into the United States, because he was involved with different kinds of concerns, such as the A‑bomb, the H‑bomb and the Philadelphia Experiment. He also invented a high speed camera that took pictures of the first atomic tests at Bikini Island on July 12, 1946. I have original photographs of those tests.

The photos also show UFO’s fleeing the bomb sight at a high rate of speed. Bikini Island at that time was infested with UFO’s, especially under the water and also the natives had problems with their animals being mutilated. At that time General MacArthur felt that the next war would be with aliens from other worlds.”

Anyway, my father laid the groundwork with theoreticians about the Philadelphia Experiment, as well as other experiments of the day. What does that have to do with me? Nothing, other than the fact that he was my father. I don’t agree with what he did on the other side, but I think he had a lot of guts in coming here. He was hated in Germany. There was a $1 million reward payable in gold to anyone who killed him. Obviously, they didn’t succeed. Anyway back to our topic - deep underground bases.

“There are 29 prototype Stealth aircraft at the moment. The budget from the U.S. Congress five-year plan for these is $245.6 million.
    You couldn’t buy the spare parts for these black programs for that amount. We’ve been lied to once again. The black budget is roughly $1.3 trillion every two years...”

The Fire Fight at Dulce Base
    Back in 1954 under the Eisenhower administration, the Federal Government decided to circumvent the Constitution of the United States and form a treaty with alien entities. It was called the 1954 Greada Treaty, which basically made the agreement that the aliens involved could take a few cows and test their implanting techniques on a few human beings, but that they had to give details about the people involved. Slowly the aliens altered the bargain until they decided they couldn’t abide by it fully. Back in 1979, this was the reality, and the fire fight at Dulce occurred quite by accident. I was involved in building an addition to the underground bases at Dulce, which probably is the deepest base. It goes down seven levels and over 2.5 miles deep.

At that particular time, we had drilled four distinct holes in the desert and we were going to link them and blow out large sections at a time. My job was to go down the hollows and check the rock samples, and recommend the explosive to deal with the particular rock. As I was headed down there we found ourselves amidst a large cavern that was full of aliens, otherwise known as the large Greys. I shot two of them. There were 30 people down there, and about 40 more came down after this started, all of them got killed. We had surprised a whole underground base of existing aliens. Later we found out that they had been living on our planet for a long time, perhaps a million years. This could explain a lot of what is behind the theory of ancient astronauts.

Anyway, I got shot in the chest with one of their weapons, which was a box on their body, that blew a hole in me and gave me a nasty dose of cobalt radiation. I have had cancer because of that. I didn’t really get interested in UFO technology until I started work at Area 51, north of Las Vegas, after about two years recuperating from the 1979 incident, I went back to work for Morrison and Knudson, EG & G and other companies. At Area 51, they were testing all kinds of peculiar spacecraft. How many people here are familiar with Bob Lazar’s story? He was a physicist working at Area 51 trying to decipher the propulsion factor in some of these craft.

Why is the US Government Secretly Building Thousands of Prison Railroad Cars?
    Now I am very worried about the activity of the Federal Government. They have lied to the public, stonewalled senators, and have refused to tell the truth in regard to alien matters. I can tell you that I am rather disgruntled. Recently I knew someone that lived near Portland, Oregon. He worked at Gunderson Steel Fabrication, where they make railroad cars. Now I knew this fellow for the better part of thirty years, and he was kind of a quiet type. He came in to see me one day excited and he told me, “they’re building prison cars”. He was nervous.

Gunderson said had a contract with the Federal Government to build 107,200 full length railroad cars, each with 143 pairs of shackles. There are 11 sub­contractors in this giant project. Supposedly, Gunderson got over $2 billion for the contract. Bethlehem Steel and other steel outfits are involved. He showed me one of the rail cars in the rail yards in North Portland. He was right. If you multiply 107,200 times 143 times 11 you come up with about 15,000,000. This is probably the number of people who disagree with the federal government. No more can you vote any of these people out of office. Our present structure of government is “technocracy”, not democracy, and it is a form of feudalism. It has nothing to do with the republic of the United States. These people are godless, and have legislated out prayer in public schools. You can get fined $100,000 and two years in prison for praying in school. I believe we can do better. I also believe that the Federal Government is running the gambit of enslaving the people of the United States. I am not a very good speaker but I’ll keep shooting my mouth off until somebody puts a bullet in me, because it’s worth it to talk to a group like this about these atrocities.

(For recent corroboration of this, visit The Jesse Ventura Conspiracy site, specifically the "BANNED" episode "Police State" here:
    http://www.conspiracytheoryjessevent...-police-state/

America’s Black Program Contractors
    There are other problems I have some interesting 1993 figures on [re America’s Black Program Contractors]: there are 29 prototype Stealth aircraft [under development] at the moment. The budget from the US Congress five-year plan for these is $245.6 million. You couldn’t buy the spare parts for these black programs for that amount. We’ve been lied to once again. The black budget is roughly $1.3 trillion every two years. A trillion is a thousand billion. A trillion dollars weighs 11 tons.

The US Congress never sees the books involved with its clandestine pot of gold. Contractors of stealth programs: EG & G, Westinghouse, McDonnell Douglas, Morrison‑Knudson, Wackenhut Security Systems, Boeing Aerospace, Lorimar Aerospace, Aerospatiale in France, Mitsubishi Industries, Rider Trucks, Bechtel, I.G. Farben, plus a host of hundreds more. Is this what we are supposed to be living up to as freedom loving people? I don’t believe so!

Star Wars and The Apparent Alien Threat
    Still, 68% of the military budget is directly or indirectly affected by the black budget. Star Wars relies heavily upon Stealth Weaponry. By the way, none of the stealth program could have been available if we had not taken apart crashed alien disks. NONE OF IT. Some of you might ask what the “space shuttle” is shuttling? Large ingots of special metals that are milled in space and cannot be produced on the surface of earth. They need the near vacuum of outer space to produce them.

We are not even being told anything close to the truth. I believe our government officials have sold us down the drain—lock stock and barrel. Until several weeks ago, I was employed by the US Government with a ‘Ryolite‑38’ clearance factor—one of the highest in the world. I believe the Star Wars program is there solely to act as a buffer to prevent alien attack—it has nothing to do with the “cold war”, which was only a ploy to garner money from all the people—for what? The whole lie was planned and executed for the last 75 years.

Stealth Technology, US Agencies & the UN
    Here’s another piece of information for you. The DEA (Drug Enforcement Administration) and the ATF rely on stealth tactical weaponry for as much as 400% of their operations budget. This was in 1993 and the figures have gone up considerably since. The United Nations used American Stealth Aircraft for over 28% of its collective worldwide operations from 1990 to 1992, according to the Center for Strategic Studies and UN Report 3092.

Guardians of Stealth & Delta Force—Origins of The Bosnia Conflict Who are the guardians of Stealth? There are at least three distinct classifications of police that guard our most well-kept secrets. They are known as the Military Joint Tactical Force (MJTF), sometimes called the Delta Force or Black Berets. Essentially a multi­national tactical force primarily used to guard the various Stealth aircraft worldwide. By the way, there were 172 stealth aircraft built. Ten crashed, so at last count 162 remaining. Bill Clinton signed them away about six weeks ago to the United Nations.

There have been indications that the Delta Force has been sent over Bosnia during the last days of the Bush administration as a covert sniper force. They started taking pot shots at each side of the controversy, in order to actually start the Bosnia conflict that would be used by succeeding administrations for political purposes.

The Oklahoma City Bombing
    I was hired not too long ago, to do a report on the World Trade Center bombing, because I know about the 90 plus varieties of chemical explosives. I looked at the heavy damage suffered by federal Office Building in right after the blast. The concrete was ‘puddled’ and melted. The steel and rebar was literally extruded up to six feet longer than its original length. There is only one weapon that can do that; a small nuclear weapon. That’s a construction-type nuclear device. (Is this ringing any bells with regard to 9/11? - Ed)

Obviously when they say it was a nitrate explosive that did the damage they are lying 100%. The people they have in custody probably didn’t do the crime. In fact I have reason to believe that the same group did do other crimes, such as killing a Jewish Rabbi in New York.

However, I want to further mention that with the last explosion in Oklahoma City, the government is saying that it was a nitrate or fertilizer bomb that did it. [Refer to the excellent documentary, The Oklahoma Bombing, available through CNI]. First they came out and said it was a 1000 pound fertilizer bomb. Then it was 1500, then 2,000 pounds. Now its 20,000. You can’t get 20,000 pounds of fertilizer in a Rider Truck. Now, I’ve never mixed explosives, per se, but I know the chemical structure and the application of construction explosives. My reputation was based on it. I helped hollow out more than 13 deep underground military bases in the United States. I also worked on the Malta Project, in West Germany, Spain and Italy. I can tell you from experience that a nitrate explosion would hardly have shattered the windows of the Federal Building in Oklahoma City. It would have killed a few people and knocked part of the facing off the building, but it would have never done that kind of damage. I believe that I have been lied to, and I’m not taking it any longer, so I’m telling you that you’ve been lied to also.

The Truth Behind the Republican Contract with America
    I don’t perceive—at this time—that we have much more time left in this country, at the present rate. We are the laughing stock of the world, because we are being hoodwinked by so many evil people in high places. I think we can do better. I think that people over 45 are seriously worried about our future. I’m going to run some scary scenarios by you. The contract with America contains the same terminology that Adolph Hitler used to subvert Germany in 1931. The contract is a last ditch effort by our federal government to tear away the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

Statistics on the Black Helicopter Presence
    There are over 64,000 ‘black helicopters’ in the United States. For every hour that goes by there is one being built. Is this the proper use of our money? What does the Federal Government need 64,000 tactical helicopters for if they are not trying to enslave us? I doubt if the entire military needs 64,000 world-wide. I doubt if all the world needs that many. There are 157 F‑117A Stealth aircraft loaded with LIDAR and computer‑enhanced imaging radar. They can see objects in a house, from the air, with a variation limit of 1-inch to 300,000 miles. That’s how accurate it is. Having worked in the Federal Government for a long time I am well aware exactly how they handle their business.

Earthquake Device (HAARP), AIDs as a Bio‑Weapon Based On Alien Excretions
    The Federal Government has now invented an earthquake device (HAARP). I am a geologist, therefore I should know what I’m talking about. With the Kobe earthquake in Japan, there was no pulse wave as in a normal earthquake... none! In 1989, there was an earthquake in San Francisco. There was no pulse wave with that one either. It is a Tesla device that is being used for evil purposes. The black budget programs have subverted science as we know it. Look at AIDS, invented by the National Ordinance Laboratory in Chicago, Illinois in 1972. It was a biological weapon to be used against the people of the United States. The reason I know this is that I have seen the documentation by the OSS (Office of Strategic Services), which by the way is still in operation till this day, through the CDC in Atlanta. They used the glandular excretions of animals and alien humanoids to create the virus. These alien humanoids the government is hobnobbing with are the worst news. There is absolutely no defense against their germs—NONE. They are a biological weapon of terrible consequence. Every alien on the planet needs to be isolated.

Saddam Hussein killed 3.5 million Kurdish people with a similar biological weapon. Do we, the people of this planet, deserve this? No, we don’t but we are not doing anything about it. Every moment we wait we are doing other people on the planet a disservice. Right now I’m dying of cancer that I contracted because of my work for the Federal Government. I might live six months, I might not. So I will tell you one thing, that if I keep speaking out like I am, maybe God will give me the life to talk my head off. I will break every law that it takes to talk my head off.

Eleven of my best friends in the past 22 years have been murdered. Eight of the murders were called ‘suicides’. Before I went to talk in Las Vegas, I drove a friend down to Joshua Tree near 29 Palms. As I drove into the mountains (in order to get to Needles, California), I was followed by two government E‑350 vans with G‑14 plates, each with a couple of occupants, one of which had an Uzi. I know exactly who they were.

As I got ahead of them and came to a stop in the middle of the road, they both went either side of me and down a ravine. Is this what its going to take? I cut up my security card and sent it back to the government, and told them if I were threatened (and I have been) that I was going to upload 140,000 pages of documentation to the Internet about the covert government structure and the whole ‘plan’. I have already begun that task: I have spoken 19 times and have probably reached 45,000 people. Thank you very much.

Seven months later, Phil Schneider was found dead in his apartment from what appears to have been a military-style execution, the piano wire still wrapped around his neck. According to some sources, he had been brutally tortured, repeatedly, before being killed by those for whom he had previously worked.
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 12th October 2011 at 04:18. Reason: added Jesse Ventura Link

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

His case was interesting, some debunk it but the way he was 'Suicided' !!! gives it more credibility imho , it was one of the first presentations I saw when I got my computor a few years ago it would be a odd story to make up for someone with his credentials.....actually I might watch it again tommorrow i'l post up in a min....Cheers Steve

On the intro of the third vid the host said phil has done 30 talks and had had 13 attempts on his lifeto that date ! .I don't no how long that was before his murder.

I', am going to watch all 3 over the next few days, it will be interesting to comparing them

I think he maybe the forgotten man of U'fology.....

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 26th September 2011 at 22:49.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

DNA (21st September 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st July 2018), KiwiElf (26th September 2011), Michelle Marie (21st July 2018), Mike Gorman (6th November 2022)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Interview two

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Interview 3

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

DNA (21st September 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st July 2018), KiwiElf (26th September 2011), Michelle Marie (21st July 2018), Vitalux (27th September 2011)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

He did more vids than I thought , well just as well have a record in one thread, this little plan may take longer than I thought...LOL

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 26th September 2011 at 22:54.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

DNA (21st September 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st July 2018), KiwiElf (26th September 2011), Michelle Marie (21st July 2018)

35. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

thank you for this thread , I am a huge Phil fan. a hero and a patriot. all his talks and vids and such should be taught in public school and required to be studied before anyone gets a diploma. God bless those with no fear to speak the truth........
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

DNA (21st September 2018), Ernie Nemeth (21st July 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st July 2018), KiwiElf (26th September 2011), Michelle Marie (21st July 2018), Valerie Villars (21st July 2018)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

KiwiElf, I don't know what to say....
    Rest in Peace, Phil Schneider....

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

DNA (21st September 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st July 2018), KiwiElf (26th September 2011), mahalall (27th September 2011), Michelle Marie (21st July 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast