+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast

Thread: The Phil Schneider story

1. Link to Post #61
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Default Re: The Phil Schneider story

Thank you for this thread, I'm very new to all of the UFO phenomena and I will confess that up until a year or so ago, I thought they were all a bunch of "loonies" but not anymore

To the ones that are judging... The thing is, it's "real to him". I made my brother cry when I told him the voices in his head weren't "real"... I should not have said that

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

betoobig (27th July 2016), Chester (28th July 2016), Chip (26th July 2016), Debra (26th July 2016), Ines (27th July 2016), KiwiElf (26th July 2016), Matthew (26th July 2016), mojo (27th July 2016)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,522 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by petra (here)

The thing is, it's "real to him". I made my brother cry when I told him the voices in his head weren't "real"... I should not have said that
    Voices in one's head — that no-one else can hear — aren't necessarily imaginary. They can be personally targeted and induced in the brain by advanced technology, too, and this absolutely does sometimes happen.

For more, see Omniverse's post here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1080425

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (26th July 2016), Atlas (28th July 2016), betoobig (27th July 2016), Chester (28th July 2016), DNA (26th July 2016), Eram (26th July 2016), Ines (27th July 2016), kanishk (27th July 2016), KiwiElf (27th July 2016), Limor Wolf (26th July 2016), Omni (28th July 2016), petra (26th July 2016), Sophocles (27th July 2016)

5. Link to Post #63
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

The thing is, it's "real to him". I made my brother cry when I told him the voices in his head weren't "real"... I should not have said that
    Voices in one's head — that no-one else can hear — aren't necessarily imaginary. They can be personally targeted and induced in the brain by advanced technology, too, and this absolutely does sometimes happen.

Thankyou Bill, I've been over there already and I tend to agree! The correlation is hard to ignore, and perhaps is part of why people channelling things makes me so angry. GRRRR! (excuse me)

I should apologize too, I should not have butted in regarding something I know nothing about and I'm sorry - I guess I can just relate to the "nobody believes me" feeling

6. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

betoobig (27th July 2016)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

More synchronicity I was listening to the 2nd part Dark Journalist interviews with
    Alexandra Bruce and suddenly they bring up Phil Schneider as she had interviewed
    his ex wife while researching a book on Montauk in 2001......She confirms she saw
    documents validating various parts of Phils works history.

Aprox 25 mins in.... Alexandra talks about Phil Schneider and how she interviewed
    his ex wife who gave her documents confirming where Phil had worked and talks
    about the coroners report and brief description of some of his disclosure. Just a little
    more info and she thought the case is legitimate....segments lasts aprox 8 mins...

Published on 22 Jul 2016

Visit http://www.DarkJournalist.com

In this exciting part 2 episode Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt welcomes back the insightful author and publisher Alexandra Bruce for a deep revealing interview on UFOs, MILAB, Timeline Manipulation and Dimensional Doorways being opened by the CERN Hadron Collider.

Alexandra, a Brown University graduate, former MTV producer and independent filmmaker is the publisher of the popular ForbiddenKnowledgeTV.net website that acts as an open source video network and features her unique writing style that explores eclectic themes like Deep State Politics, Alternative Healing, Free Energy, UFO Technology, Directed Energy Weapons, HAARP Weather Manipulation and more!

Exotic Technology
    In this rare exclusive interview, Alexandra describes her personal journey of making sense of her early UFO encounters in Brazil and seeking out renowned Harvard Professor John Mack to try and regress her memory blocks around Alien Abduction. She describes her deep investigation into the Philadelphia Experiment and her tracking down of witnesses to the event and the Exotic Invisibility Technology that the US Navy developed to confuse enemy countries. Eventually the trail led her to the strange revelations of a Black Budget research lab known as The Montauk Project at Montauk Air Force Station in Long Island, New York..

The Montauk Project
    Alexandra's original classic book dealing with The Montauk Project brought it to public awareness with its bizarre tales of Time Travel, Energy Manipulation, Psychic Consciousness, Astral Travel, Remote Viewing and Alternate Dimensions. She discovered witnesses who claimed to be part of a UFO Crash Retrieval team who said that they were being used on these black project experiments merging Human DNA with Alien technology. She also questioned a participant in his late teens who claimed that his consciousness had been placed in a younger vehicle after surviving many years as a soldier in Vietnam!

Was it all just an elaborate psy-op developed by the psychological mission branch of the military? Or did the experiments really take place? Many of the odd predictions surrounding the project seem to be coming to pass. The fascinating links between the Philadelphia Experiment, The Montauk Project, UFO Technology and the CERN Hardon Collider suggest that it is a technological continuum designed to develop an exchange system with an alternate dimension. This deep investigation is a startling breakthrough into the truly bizarre territory of deep black military project testing and human experiments.

Eerie, unnerving, controversial, eye-opening and shocking. you don't want to miss this powerful Dark Journalist episode!
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 26th July 2016 at 19:23.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

betoobig (27th July 2016), Chip (26th July 2016), DNA (26th July 2016), Ines (27th July 2016), Tyy1907 (28th July 2016), WhiteLove (26th July 2016)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

Veritas part 1......- The Mysterious Life and Death of Phil Schneider ...

I cannot find pt 2 it must still be on Veritas members site.

Darcy Weir made the doc on # 8 on page 1.

Published on 26 Sep 2013
    Special thank to:
    http://www.veritasradio.com/
    https://youtube.com/user/VeritasShow

"Interviews conducted by Darcy Weir"
    "Edited by Darcy Weir"
    "Music by Lee Lustig" www.leelustig.bandcamp.com
    https://youtube.com/user/darcyweir...
    Phil Schneider - The Underground: The True Story Of A Hidden Reality
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=BDjmWG...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 26th July 2016 at 21:41.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

betoobig (27th July 2016), DNA (26th July 2016), KiwiElf (27th July 2016)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    Phil Schneider... hat off!
    much love
    Not a PM, au contraire, open invite should you wish to come to bretagne for a month or two...

your replies are always so kind and supportive, I have not ( new member ! ) seen you critical at all... Saludos !

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

betoobig (27th July 2016), KiwiElf (27th July 2016)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    I believe the story of underground bases built by the military... the list of good men telling the truth is too long ...
    lovely, from, the heart stuff, not distracting from Oscar or Phil . the murder continues up to the present day.. Jill Dando, ( Dr) John Mack [ loved to have met him.. [ as much as Jackie Lee, Wanda Jackson , or Judith Durham... ] ]

ps , for jfk, read Dr DAVID kELLLY...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

betoobig (27th July 2016), KiwiElf (27th July 2016)

15. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Anyone for the people gets shot at , while corrupt evil people NEVER get shot at or die in plane crashes, or train derailments, or movie theater shootings, or shopping mall shootings ... notice the buildeburg meeting place is NEVER attacked by terrorist, seems like terrorist would try something where the rich and powerful gather ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

betoobig (27th July 2016), Ki's (28th July 2016), KiwiElf (27th July 2016), Tyy1907 (28th July 2016)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

Thankyou Bill, I've been over there already and I tend to agree! The correlation is hard to ignore, and perhaps is part of why people channelling things makes me so angry. GRRRR! (excuse me)

I should apologize too, I should not have butted in regarding something I know nothing about and I'm sorry - I guess I can just relate to the "nobody believes me" feeling
    We all do channel, the difference is what we channel and from who.

@Frenchy, thank you so much .
    Much love to all
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

18. The Following User Says Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

KiwiElf (27th July 2016)

19. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

I cannot be 100% certain as to my own experience of "a voice in my head" - one which I had dealt with since my early 20s up until my last experience when I was 54 (4 years ago) that it wasn't delusions, but I can comfortably say I make odds 99 to 1 (my highest odds rating I ever give) that I was dealing with a real 3rd party directed influence. Until one has these types of experiences (as intense as they were), you really cannot imagine it. The final experience truly came a hair away from costing me my life. Serious stuff and something I am unable to draw any conclusion as to the actual nature of the source. Omni's work is a work of the heart and I am grateful for Omni.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

hohoemi (31st July 2016), KiwiElf (28th July 2016), Omni (28th July 2016)

21. Link to Post #71
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Voices in one's head — that no-one else can hear — aren't necessarily imaginary. They can be personally targeted and induced in the brain by advanced technology [...]
    Also witnessed as a spinning-zig-zagging disc in the sky of Fatima, Portugal:

30,000 Witness Sun Become UFO

"The most astounding fact is that you could stare at the the sun... you could feel its light and its heat, but without harm to your eyes or its retina. It seemed as the people there had never seen the blue sky..."...

Secrets of Fatima by Mother Angilica

@5:32: We've been cheated...

What was the real motive behind keeping Fatima's revelations a secret?

Father Amorth- Our Lady of Fatima
    Last edited by Atlas; 28th July 2016 at 06:32.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

betoobig (19th August 2016), Camilo (20th August 2016), Cidersomerset (28th July 2016), DNA (21st August 2016), KiwiElf (28th July 2016), mojo (28th July 2016), Nasu (29th July 2016)

23. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

The Fatima info was interesting and probably deserves its own thread, for people to find it...

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Atlas (29th July 2016), betoobig (19th August 2016), Camilo (20th August 2016), Chester (28th July 2016), Cidersomerset (28th July 2016), DNA (21st August 2016), KiwiElf (28th July 2016)

25. Link to Post #73
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,014 times in 784 posts

Phil Schneider's lectures were some of the first videos I saw after listening to Project Camelot interviews. It seems to me now that he laid the foundation for MUCH of what is discussed today by many many researchers. DUMB's. long ongoing EBE presence, UNFRIENDLY ET's, black agency collusion with alien creatures, shadow governments, black budget programs etc etc...

Has much if anything changed in the last few decades? Perhaps we now have a more sophisticated analysis of Breakaway Civilizations, Black Ops, False flags, Suppressed/Altered History, and misuse of public funds, experimental/highly advanced technology and "motivations" of some ET's/EBE/EDE's. Seems like he was at the forefront of raising these and other issues that we still are interested in today.

Phil struck me as genuinely angry about his experiences and what he felt was a betrayal by his government. Perhaps he was just an angry man that went on a nationwide rant for a few years or a VERY good agent sent to mislead...but that is an impression I do not share.
    Last edited by CurEus; 29th July 2016 at 05:02.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Cidersomerset (29th July 2016), DNA (18th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (21st August 2016), KiwiElf (29th July 2016), Nasu (29th July 2016)

27. Link to Post #74
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

The release of Schneider, Cooper, & Lear's (plus Al Bielek & Bob Lasar's) testimonies through the 90's, followed closely by the first MATRIX 1 book (MATRIX 1-5 are available for download here on Avalon & still recommended reading for anyone interested in the whole paradigm), really upped the ante of the UFOlogy/conspiracy knowledge at the time. Even seasoned researchers were literally shocked at what these guys were coming out with.

Much of what they told us back then has come to pass and continues to unfold now before our eyes,... for those who are watching. If you haven't already read Cooper's book, Behold a Pale Horse (also available for download on Avalon), I really recommend that too.

These guys were the "pioneer" whistleblowers, and sadly, Cooper & Schneider paid with their lives.
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 29th July 2016 at 08:36.

28. Link to Post #75
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Interesting how many of the videos have already disappeared off this thread in such a short time

29. Link to Post #76
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,730 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    The release of Schneider, Cooper, & Lear's (plus Al Bielek & Bob Lasar's) testimonies through the 90's, followed closely by the first MATRIX 1 book (MATRIX 1-5 are available for download here on Avalon & still recommended reading for anyone interested in the whole paradigm), really upped the ante of the UFOlogy/conspiracy knowledge at the time. Even seasoned researchers were literally shocked at what these guys were coming out with.

Much of what they told us back then has come to pass and continues to unfold now before our eyes,... for those who are watching. If you haven't already read Cooper's book, Behold a Pale Horse (also available for download on Avalon), I really recommend that too.

These guys were the "pioneer" whistleblowers, and sadly, Cooper & Schneider paid with their lives.

This was my indoctrination route as well. I started with Cooper's "on a pale horse" went to Lear, and then Schneider and then the Matrix books.
    The Matrix books are a mind f*ck.
    Matrix 1 was cool, but Matrix 2 does not spoon feed the medicine. I would get high anxiety while reading matrix 2, a lot of really tough cognitive dissonance.
    The material is pretty much the book from the old twilight zone movie on "how to serve Man".
    High level stuff, just not for the squeamish or the faint of heart. It blows me away how he knew all of this stuff so long ago.

Agreed Cooper and Schneider paid with their lives. True martyrs.
    I appreciate the work of all the whistle blowers that have come out since, but there has never been another Phil Schneider in my opinion.
    I rewatch Phil Schneider videos and almost always take away something new from them every time I watch them.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Cidersomerset (18th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (21st August 2016), KiwiElf (18th August 2016), Matthew (19th August 2016), mojo (19th August 2016), Shannon (18th August 2016), Soda (20th August 2016)

31. Link to Post #77
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Yup, same DNA - I started the MATRIX books @ #2 - it really freaked me out. (NOTE to readers who may not know: when the first 2 volumes of these books came out in the late 80's, they were effectively "banned" publications. The only way you could get them were bootleg copies from "certain" bookshops - and they weren't cheap!).

I was sent a typed transcription of Phil Schneider's lecture from Disclosure magazine in Australia (which is the basis of the thread I posted earlier back). At the time, it was Lear, Cooper and the KLAS TV interviews claiming JFK and been shot by his own driver which sent everyone into a spin, accompanied by the video Cooper had in his possession, clearly showing a different scene to what was seen in the public versions of the Zapbruder footage - (the public copies have now proven to have been butchered and missing that segment, just as Cooper told us). That lead me to Behold a Pale Horse.

Hoagland was in the limelight with the artifacts on the Moon & Mars, and Russia had just lost its Phobos 2 Mars Probe under very mysterious circumstances (before the probe was lost, it had photographed an enormous cylindrical/oval shaped object heading toward it). It was a revelational time -

Here's a quick summary of what was going down:

1980: The “Cash-Landrum Case” occurs where two women and a young boy receive severe radiation poisoning after a UFO (actually a Project Redlight American-made ARV), flies low over their car, escorted by 23 military helicopters.

First NASA Space Shuttle Mission Columbia launched.

1981: The University of Florida begins work on thought-operated computers and the Stealth 117A aircraft is test flown secretly for the first time.

1983: Second attempt at public disclosure regarding UFOs and Extraterrestrial situation. Linda Howe is contacted by MJ-12 and HBO. She is to have access to 68,000 feet of motion picture film of disks, landings, aliens, etc. She is also designated to meet one of the aliens, designated EBE-II. Howe is allegedly told of “serious nature” of the situation by MJ-12 revealing why Kennedy had to be “eliminated,” (because he wanted to release information on the situation in 1963). Project is again cancelled.

1986: Space Shuttle Challenger explodes on lift-off killing all seven crew. NASA severely criticised for negligent quality-control procedures and program brought under military control.

1989: Bill Cooper, ex Navy Intelligence, and John Lear go ‘live’ on LA Channel 8 News documentary (KLAS TV), and claim that JFK shot by his own driver. Appears to be seen in Zapruder footage. They also claim massive UFO cover-up, secret-service agencies and JFK assassination are linked.

Highly controversial MATRIX I, II & III published by Valdamar Valerian (a pseudonym - aka John Grace). Is banned in some countries due to its controversial ‘exposé’ content on big business, energy, medical and military industries and governmental conspiracies associated with genetic manipulation of humans, extraterrestrials, UFOs and other related ‘cover-ups’.

UFO shot down in the Kalahari Desert in South Africa. Alien crew and disk recovered by US agencies.

Both USA & Russia mysteriously and abruptly lose contact with their Mars probes, Observer and Phobos 2. Russian Phobos 2 captures photographs of enormous cylindrical object approaching their probe at incredible speed just before losing contact.

Scientist and Engineer Robert Lazar, publicly claims that he was studying captured alien disks at S4. According to Lazar, the US Government have several alien disks in their possession and are test flying and reverse-engineering them at the top secret underground facility at Groom Lake (Area 51) and S4, Nevada.

1990s
    1993: Hundreds of thousands of documented reports now on alien abductions and genetic and breeding experiments with humans. Continues to increase today. Conservative estimates indicate that 1 in 50 Americans may have been abducted by aliens.

Natural catastrophes and disasters exponentially increase in frequency; volcanic activities, severe weather anomalies and earthquakes.

1994: Richard C. Hoagland publishes discoveries of extraterrestrial artifacts on Mars, and more recently the Moon, exposing covert operation of Brookings Institution and NASA. This prompts an ongoing Congressional investigation.

TV series The X-Files premieres and becomes an overnight cult sensation. Series focuses on two FBI agents investigating classified “X” cases such as paranormal, ET and UFO conspiracies. Stories are based on actual FBI documented cases.

1995: Attorney Harry Connick Snr takes over ongoing JFK investigation after Jim Garrison’s death. Four of Five Filing Cabinets of information on case have vanished.

Retired ex-US Army Intelligence Photographer hands over films to BBC, allegedly showing authentic footage of alien UFO wreckage and alien autopsies taken in 1947 – (The ‘Santilli’ Film). Alien shown in film appears to be the ‘Orange’ species, not the ‘Grey’. Public debate rages as to their authenticity with conflicting evidence from the Roswell incident. Film is verified as being of that period, ie 1947, and later released on video. Is rumoured that its secondary purpose was to gauge public reaction to ET situation, and to ready them for an imminent ‘final disclosure’ within the next **two decades.

**which brings us to about NOW - this was written in 1995-97 - KE
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 19th August 2016 at 03:41.

32. Link to Post #78
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

I'd be interested to know Bill's opinion of Phil Schneider.

Dave - Toronto

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Cidersomerset (19th August 2016), DNA (19th August 2016), KiwiElf (20th August 2016), Soda (20th August 2016)

34. Link to Post #79
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,730 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Hoagland was in the limelight with the artifacts on the Moon & Mars, and Russia had just lost its Phobos 2 Mars Probe under very mysterious circumstances (before the probe was lost, it had photographed an enormous cylindrical/oval shaped object heading toward it). It was a revelational time -
    At 12:10 in the video below they start talking about the incident with Phobos 2 that Russia lost and this is complimented by some rare Russian footage of the actual shadow seen launching from the Martian surface.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbFfecSfYyU

Now here are some things to ponder.
    What fired that rocket?
    Was it some early manifestation of the USA's secret space program?

I find myself thinking of the works of Andrew Basiago and his assertion that he in fact met Martians who had come to earth for a visit via his Father's Black Projects affiliation when Basiago was still a child. Basiago states that Martians, or rather an advanced humanoid race of beings still live under the surface of Mars.
    Steward Swerdlow states the same thing, as well as the Russian child of whom Project Avalon interviewed Boriska.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqMt3jT8T6k

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Atlas (19th August 2016), Cidersomerset (19th August 2016), Debra (19th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (21st August 2016), KiwiElf (19th August 2016)

36. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

Quote I'd be interested to know Bill's opinion of Phil Schneider.

Dave - Toronto
    Bill and Kerry have both mentioned him in various vids
    over the years , I'm not sure who posted the article
    on Camelot.

Phil Schneider

Quote Whatever one might think of Phil Schneider's claims, it's clear that he
    was of particular interest to the FBI and CIA. His widow has stated that intelligence
    agents thoroughly searched the premises shortly after his death and made off with
    at least a third of the family photographs.
    http://projectcamelot.org/schneider.html

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Atlas (19th August 2016), DNA (19th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (21st August 2016), Spellbound (19th August 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast