+ Reply to Thread
Page 2684 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 1684 2184 2584 2634 2674 2684 2694 2703 LastLast
Results 53,661 to 53,680 of 54050

Thread: Here and Now...What's Happening?

1. Link to Post #53661
    United States Avalon Member Ol' Roy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,559 times in 399 posts

Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

Sitting on my window of content! out on the deck at 3pm on an 83 degree day! Yes, my dog Rebel is here too(and behaving, lol) Listening to my wise owl out in the distance of 20 yrs! I don't know when he or she sleeps! Looking at ALL the trees, I planted through out the years(yes Paula knows!) But yes, my little moment of peace among the trees! Love you guys!

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ol' Roy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th August 2022), Bluegreen (26th August 2022), Harmony (13th August 2022), Innocent Warrior (25th August 2022), Ivanhoe (17th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (12th August 2022), justntime2learn (13th August 2022), meeradas (12th August 2022), Peace in Oz (13th August 2022), RunningDeer (12th August 2022), Stephanie (14th August 2022), Sue (Ayt) (12th August 2022), wondering (12th August 2022)

3. Link to Post #53662
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Ol' Roy (here)
    Sitting on my window of content! out on the deck at 3pm on an 83 degree day! Yes, my dog Rebel is here too(and behaving, lol) Listening to my wise owl out in the distance of 20 yrs! I don't know when he or she sleeps! Looking at ALL the trees, I planted through out the years(yes Paula knows!) But yes, my little moment of peace among the trees! Love you guys!
    Hello Roy. Glad you stopped by.
    Here’s the message and image I made for you many moons ago. I cropped them from ”The Man Who Planted Trees”.

Roy, thank you for being
    a good Steward
    for Mother Earth and Us.

”The Man Who Planted Trees” (30 min)

The Man Who Planted Trees (French title L'homme qui plantait des arbres), also known as The Story of Elzéard Bouffier, The Most Extraordinary Character I Ever Met, and The Man Who Planted Hope and Reaped Happiness, is an allegorical tale by French author Jean Giono, published in 1953.

It tells the story of one shepherd's long and successful singlehanded effort to re-forest a desolate valley in the foothills of the Alps near Provence throughout the first half of the 20th century. The tale is quite short—only about 4000 words long.

The tale is narrated by a man who remains anonymous throughout (although it has been suggested the narrator may perhaps be the author Jean Giono, there is no evidence for this). The story begins in the year 1910, when this young man is undertaking a lone hiking trip through Provence, France, and into the Alps, enjoying the relatively unspoiled wilderness.

The narrator runs out of water in a treeless, desolate valley where only wild lavender grows and there is no trace of civilization except old, empty crumbling buildings. The narrator finds only a dried up well, but is saved by a middle-aged shepherd who takes him to a spring he knows of.

Curious about this man and why he has chosen such a lonely life, the narrator stays with him for a time. The shepherd, after being widowed, has decided to restore the ruined landscape of the isolated and largely abandoned valley by single-handedly cultivating a forest, tree by tree. The shepherd, Elzéard Bouffier, makes holes in the ground with his curling pole and drops into the holes acorns that he has collected from many miles away.

The narrator leaves the shepherd and returns home, and later fights in the First World War. In 1920, shell-shocked and depressed after the war, the man returns. He is surprised to see young saplings of all forms taking root in the valley, and new streams running through it where the shepherd has made dams higher up in the mountain. The narrator makes a full recovery in the peace and beauty of the regrowing valley, and continues to visit Bouffier every year. Bouffier is no longer a shepherd, because he is worried about the sheep affecting his young trees, and has become a bee keeper instead.

Over four decades, Bouffier continues to plant trees, and the valley is turned into a kind of Garden of Eden. By the end of the story, the valley is vibrant with life and is peacefully settled. The valley receives official protection after the First World War. (the authorities mistakenly believe that the rapid growth of this forest is a bizarre natural phenomenon, as they are unaware of Bouffier's selfless deeds), and more than 10,000 people move there, all of them unknowingly owing their happiness to Bouffier. The narrator tells one of his friends in the government the truth about the natural forest, and the friend also helps protect the forest.

The narrator visits the now very old Bouffier one last time in 1945. In a hospice in Banon, in 1947, the man who planted trees peacefully passes away.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 12th August 2022 at 21:53.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th August 2022), Bluegreen (26th August 2022), Harmony (13th August 2022), Innocent Warrior (25th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (12th August 2022), justntime2learn (13th August 2022), kfm27917 (14th August 2022), meeradas (12th August 2022), onevoice (12th August 2022), Peace in Oz (13th August 2022), Stephanie (14th August 2022), Sue (Ayt) (12th August 2022), wondering (12th August 2022)

5. Link to Post #53663
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    I missed most of the broadcast and plan to listen to it when the back-up is added tomorrow.
    Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    ... recorded version
    Here’s a follow up to how some of my thoughts and feeling weren’t mine. And also a possible reason for how members and their loved ones are having a tough time.

Partial and loosely transcribed from Gwin Ru’s post.
    The problem is that they’re using technologies that do cause physical disturbances in our energy fields when they fire them up. They have been disappearing one by one. We’ve run into many, many universities that had facilities, and some of the more DARPA black site facilities. Those are going away as well. And they will continue to go away until they either stop or everything is g-o-n-e.
    Kim is controversial for many. What I like about her is that I’m able to check experiences I’ve had over the course of several weeks. Then Kim comes on with the current how, whats and whys that confirms some things.

In case it needs to be said: As always, skip what doesn’t resonate with you at this time.

August 11, 2022

Kim @ 33 minutes - Let’s talk about what’s really going on with us?

We’re still having some energy disturbances with really, really weird dream and visions. And that’s because we are in the time of year in the window of what we call Lion’s Gate. And that window is still going on and will continue to go on for a number of days. And it hit it’s peak a couple of days ago.

What does that mean for us?

“It’s very, very different for us this year. For the first time in a million years we actually had a direct connection with the Light during this time and the Light essence. It has to do with all the cleaning and clearing of the curses and what not on…”
    {snip}

“The scalar weapons are no longer there…”

“…It goes around that small ball [of gold inside the earth] and it comes around the surface of the planet and then goes back in. So we’re not loosing the Light because there’s no more energy bindings.”

@ 36 minutes - What does that mean for you?

We now have this ball which goes right through the central vortex of earth. It’s going right through. It’s shooting Light through the veins of gold, pure Light essence. Source essence on the inside and we’re also receiving it now on the outside.

@ 36:46 minutes - So this is really important to understand.
    {snip}

If you’re seeing the world a little bit differently, if you’re getting bursts of energy that you haven’t felt before, sometimes some people get tired feelings off and on, and that could be because of the same thing. Just bare with us. We’re almost there. The good news we actually received our boost this year. It’s the first time ever. They (the dark side) got nothing. They’ve been looking all over the world. They’ve gone to so many different sites trying to find that dark essence. Trying to figure out a way to reverse what we’ve done. Trying to change things back. Mainly for ownership of the gold.

@ 39:14 minutes - We also have run into a situation when you find gold underground you often at the same time find diamonds nearby. There are also rare earth minerals in the same location as the gold. The diamonds are just like crystals. They hold clear essence and energy. Those were also cleared this week. Because it was causing a problem in the flow of the energy through the veins of earth.

@ 35:53 minutes - So we’re getting there. We’re getting cleaner. We getting clearer. We’re going to start seeing more connections and easier connections through our Creator. Direct connections. You’ll also start to feel and see the world a little bit differently. You’ll start to see colors and different things because the planes are coming together now.

(i.e. "These planes all exist within your person: the physical person, soul plane, causal, the emotional plane, that effects your physical person. And the higher up you go the more you can effect…” “… that is where the fabric of reality is…”)
    {snip}

@ 42:00 minutes - There was another operation running in New Mexico and a nasty one in Copenhagen, Denmark. The problem is that everyone is looking for their own version of a savior which would be the anti-christ in their case, and they’re not finding it.

The problem is that they’re using technologies that do cause physical disturbances in our energy fields when they fire them up. They have been disappearing one by one. We’ve run into many, many universities that had facilities, and some of the more DARPA black site facilities. Those are going away as well. (And they will continue to go away until they either stop or everything is g-o-n-e.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 23rd August 2022 at 20:21.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th August 2022), Bluegreen (29th August 2022), Gwin Ru (13th August 2022), Harmony (13th August 2022), Innocent Warrior (25th August 2022), justntime2learn (13th August 2022), meeradas (13th August 2022), Mike (13th August 2022), Stephanie (14th August 2022), wondering (12th August 2022)

7. Link to Post #53664
    Thanks

Oh Paula you are so smart and thoughtful! After 2 years of French in High School and 1 year in college! Mais oui! I am the hillbilly Frenchman! Lol! But you know , I love you! Jai tiame! Lol! Yes 55 years ago!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ol' Roy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th August 2022), Harmony (17th August 2022), RunningDeer (13th August 2022), Stephanie (14th August 2022), Strat (13th August 2022)

9. Link to Post #53665
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ol' Roy (here)
    Oh Paula you are so smart and thoughtful! After 2 years of French in High School and 1 year in college! Mais oui! I am the hillbilly Frenchman! Lol! But you know , I love you! Jai tiame! Lol! Yes 55 years ago!
    Merci Roy. Beaucoup d'amour à toi.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th August 2022), Harmony (17th August 2022), Ol' Roy (16th August 2022), Stephanie (14th August 2022), Strat (13th August 2022), wondering (13th August 2022)

11. Link to Post #53666
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Sitting in clinic waiting to see doctor. I have a metal sliver that won' t come out.
    Many before me.
    Tried doing my own surgery so I can go back to work. But my co-worker, girlfriend and receptionist caught me and made me stop.
    Now I have a cut along the sliver.
    The life of a glorified labourer.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Anna70 (16th August 2022), Bill Ryan (16th August 2022), Blastolabs (16th August 2022), Bluegreen (26th August 2022), Harmony (17th August 2022), Innocent Warrior (25th August 2022), Ivanhoe (17th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (16th August 2022), meeradas (16th August 2022), Peace in Oz (17th August 2022), RunningDeer (16th August 2022), Stephanie (22nd August 2022), wondering (17th August 2022)

13. Link to Post #53667
    Thanks

Yes, Paula that is so profound! There was an interconnection between Johnny Appleseed and myself! Yes, years later! My dad was a boy scout leader! He would get 1000 trees from the forestry service! He had 5 sons! Guess what we did in early Spring in the mountains? Most boy scouts weren't interested! (snow on the ground)! But, my Dad made it an adventure! Imagine, Big Black Mountain(the highest point in Kentucky, USA)? People are struggling to get to the top! What? A tree to hold onto this steep slope, while I True story! catch my breath? "What daddy"? "It was the tree you planted 5 years ago"!

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ol' Roy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2022), Bluegreen (26th August 2022), Harmony (17th August 2022), Innocent Warrior (25th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (16th August 2022), Peace in Oz (17th August 2022), RunningDeer (16th August 2022), Stephanie (22nd August 2022), wondering (17th August 2022)

15. Link to Post #53668
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

9ideon (17th August 2022), avid (16th August 2022), Bill Ryan (16th August 2022), Bluegreen (26th August 2022), Harmony (17th August 2022), Ivanhoe (17th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (16th August 2022), meeradas (16th August 2022), Orph (16th August 2022), Peace in Oz (17th August 2022), RunningDeer (16th August 2022), Stephanie (22nd August 2022), wondering (17th August 2022)

17. Link to Post #53669
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,854 times in 21,553 posts

Quote Posted by ThePythonicCow (here)
    Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Fundamental physical constants
    Where do they come from?
    I agree with Robert Distinti's ongoing (and far from complete) work - these constants are symptoms of confused and incomplete theories.

Our currently generally accepted theories of physics are a bloody mess.
    Robert Distinti continues to make slow, but brilliant, progress rewriting fundamental physics, including quantum mechanics, the standard model, gravity, special relativity and general relativity.

He is closer to a unified, elegant, experimentally verified in his laboratory, model than anyone has gotten in the last century.

See further:
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th August 2022), Bluegreen (29th August 2022), edina (22nd March 2023), ExomatrixTV (18th August 2022), Harmony (17th August 2022), Ivanhoe (17th August 2022), RunningDeer (17th August 2022), Stephanie (22nd August 2022), wondering (17th August 2022)

19. Link to Post #53670
    Language
    English
    Thanks

... and ... regarding the "Fundamental physical constants" that TargeT referred to, in what I quoted in my post above, Distinti is now at a point where he thinks he knows where Newton's gravity constant G, the fine structure constant α, and Planck’s constant h come from, and how to calculate and stop depending on them, using inherent properties of the underlying model.

Distinti has (just in the last month) started to explain the fine structure constant to those following him closely, and claims he now will be able to do the same for these other constants soon.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th August 2022), Bluegreen (29th August 2022), edina (22nd March 2023), ExomatrixTV (18th August 2022), Harmony (17th August 2022), Ivanhoe (17th August 2022), onevoice (18th August 2022), Peace in Oz (18th August 2022), RunningDeer (17th August 2022), Stephanie (22nd August 2022), wondering (17th August 2022)

21. Link to Post #53671
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,463 times in 21,114 posts

Lightbulb Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Fundamental physical constants
    Where do they come from?
    I agree with Robert Distinti's ongoing (and far from complete) work - these constants are symptoms of confused and incomplete theories.

Our currently generally accepted theories of physics are a bloody mess.
    Robert Distinti continues to make slow, but brilliant, progress rewriting fundamental physics, including quantum mechanics, the standard model, gravity, special relativity and general relativity.

He is closer to a unified, elegant, experimentally verified in his laboratory, model than anyone has gotten in the last century.

See further:

• Gravity Defined:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/16B5...a0BUWl8RI/view
    • Uncovering the Missing Secrets of Magnetism 3rd edition:
    https://ia902209.us.archive.org/32/i...tism1small.pdf

• Definitions Of Nature & Its Phenomena With A Primer On Cosmology & Ontology
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1K_0...bmKCttZtk/view

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 18th August 2022 at 02:28.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th August 2022), Bluegreen (29th August 2022), edina (22nd March 2023), Harmony (20th August 2022), Innocent Warrior (25th August 2022), RunningDeer (18th August 2022), Stephanie (22nd August 2022)

23. Link to Post #53672
    Thanks

What I did not mention, is that before I was injured in such an intractable manner that would sidetrack my normal day and my mind's stated purpose for that day.

I was in a mental trance, purposefully, using my healing powers to send energy to my wife. I was going to heal her. I kept my mind on her all morning. Every few seconds I would summon higher powers to do my bidding. I kept it up for almost four hours.

I am convinced the accident was to sidetrack my healing.

When I got home my wife was feeling much better - she even went out to the store, which she rarely feels good enough to do these days.

Had I been able to continue my day, I might have been able to get her over the hump of her illness. As it was, I managed to give her a good day among many horrible ones.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th August 2022), Bluegreen (29th August 2022), Harmony (20th August 2022), Innocent Warrior (25th August 2022), justntime2learn (20th August 2022), meeradas (25th August 2022), onevoice (20th August 2022), Orph (20th August 2022), RunningDeer (20th August 2022), Stephanie (22nd August 2022), Sue (Ayt) (22nd August 2022), wondering (20th August 2022)

25. Link to Post #53673
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Constant Need For Healing Is Making You Sick (26 min)

Something for everyone. One can debate what’s wrong with some of Darius Wright POVs. I’m posting on which thoughts and beliefs may benefit us.

Note: Darius touches on a lot of topics.
    • August 20, 2022
    • DariusJWright.com
    • “Learn how to be. And accept who you are. Love yourself. Stop always trying to fix things externally. Because when things come up within your body it’s something within that you need to sort out within, at a soul consciousness level.”
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 21st August 2022 at 00:22.

26. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (23rd August 2022), Bill Ryan (20th August 2022), Bluegreen (26th August 2022), Harmony (22nd August 2022), Innocent Warrior (25th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (20th August 2022), justntime2learn (25th August 2022), meeradas (25th August 2022), Mike (20th August 2022), Orph (22nd August 2022), Stephanie (22nd August 2022), Sue (Ayt) (22nd August 2022), thepainterdoug (20th August 2022), wondering (20th August 2022)

27. Link to Post #53674
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,278 times in 3,171 posts

Agreed RunningDeer

thanks

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th August 2022), Bluegreen (29th August 2022), Harmony (22nd August 2022), Johnnycomelately (20th August 2022), RunningDeer (20th August 2022), Stephanie (22nd August 2022), Sue (Ayt) (22nd August 2022), wondering (20th August 2022)

29. Link to Post #53675
    Thanks

That would make me an enabler to my wife's psychosomatic delusion.

I'll be sure to bring that up with her many doctors who seem to think otherwise.

Thanks for the heads up.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd August 2022), Bluegreen (29th August 2022), Harmony (22nd August 2022), RunningDeer (22nd August 2022), Stephanie (22nd August 2022), wondering (23rd August 2022)

31. Link to Post #53676
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Distinti has (just in the last month) started to explain the fine structure constant to those following him closely, and claims he now will be able to do the same for these other constants soon.
    These 11 papers by Nader Butto, published between July 2020 and October 2021, as listed on this journal page Scientific Research Publishing: search for "Nader Butto", appear to me at first glance to be largely compatible with Robert Distinti's work:

My intuition agrees with the aetheric vortices that inspire Butto's above work, though I lack, so far at least, the essential expertise to properly critique his work.

[P.S. -- Butto provides tantalizing reading, but on second blush seems to be a mishmash of main stream quantum, big bang, ... physics with woo-woo aetheric alternatives ... dang. Distinti's plodding but disciplined merge of the math, lab experiments, and theoretical concepts is tough to match, much less beat.]
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 23rd August 2022 at 09:14.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (23rd August 2022), Bill Ryan (25th August 2022), edina (22nd March 2023), Harmony (23rd August 2022), RunningDeer (23rd August 2022), Stephanie (25th August 2022)

33. Link to Post #53677
    Language
    English
    Thanks

How can I wake up my friends and family? by: lauramatsue
    “The best thing you can do in these times is focus on your own soul evolution. Find something unique about you that you can bring back to the world.”

“…it is the most highly individuated and spiritualized people who actually create the next consensus. And they don't do this by forcefully trying to wake up the people who are asleep. They do this by bringing back their true essence, their true nature and their soul gifts back to the consensus where they can uplift, inspire and show people there's a different way to be you.”

“…you actually have to learn how to trust self as an inner guidance system. And in order to do that you actually have to decondition and undo a lot of what you thought was true about yourself and the world in the process.”

“It has to come from an inner calling so it has to come from them realizing that there is something different inside of them that can't be explained by the expert, science, celebrities, and government. And in my view it really takes a certain ripeness of the soul to even want to go down that path…”
    Listen up. Laura knows…. (3:19)

Transcript:
    How can I wake up my friends and family? I'm going to answer this question that I get all the time. And it's an answer that sometimes people don't like to hear but I'm going to explain why I think it's true.

In evolutionary astrology way back in the 90s when a guy named Jeffrey Wolf Green founded this type of astrology which is a type of astrology that I practice. He stated that 70 percent of the population lives in a consensus state which is basically a herd mentality. These are the literal NPCs (non-player characters) of the world. They don't form independent thought. When they want to know what their opinions are on certain topics they just look to the external world.

These kinds of people will tend to get the most offended when you present them with certain views that go outside of their paradigm because their beliefs actually represent unconscious security needs. They unconsciously gain security in trusting the mainstream media, celebrities, the experts, the government.

They basically can't really think for themselves. So they seek security and outsourcing their opinions to the outer world. and moving from this consensus herd mentality to the next stage which is an individuated state is actually often a traumatic process because instead of trusting the external world like you always have the government, the authorities, you actually have to learn how to trust self as an inner guidance system instead.

And in order to do that you actually have to decondition and undo a lot of what you thought was true about yourself and the world in the process. So this is a really alienating and lonely process by design. Because in order to discover who you are, you actually have to separate from the herd to begin with.

And the thing is you can't actually force people out of this state. It has to come from an inner calling so it has to come from them realizing that there is something different inside of them that can't be explained by the expert, science, celebrities, and government. And in my view it really takes a certain ripeness of the soul to even want to go down that path because it's not easy. Most people will actually refuse the call of their individuation again and again and again because their unconscious security needs to stay in the unknown the known rather of the consensus is so strong.

So you don't want to like hate them for that it's actually a necessary stage in their own soul's development and this is why trying to wake up family, friends and others in general is almost always a failed project. And really how I feel about it the best thing you can do in these times is focus on your own soul evolution. Find something unique about you that you can bring back to the world.

And the reason why I'm saying that is because it is the most highly individuated and spiritualized people who actually create the next consensus. And they don't do this by forcefully trying to wake up the people who are asleep. They do this by bringing back their true essence, their true nature and their soul gifts back to the consensus where they can uplift, inspire and show people there's a different way to be you.

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (26th August 2022), Bill Ryan (25th August 2022), Bluegreen (26th August 2022), Harmony (27th August 2022), Innocent Warrior (25th August 2022), Johnnycomelately (25th August 2022), justntime2learn (25th August 2022), Mike (25th August 2022), Peace in Oz (26th August 2022), Wind (26th August 2022), wondering (26th August 2022)

35. Link to Post #53678
    Language
    English
    Thanks

”…and that doesn’t mean that you need to build yourself up bigger. What that means that you need to drop more stuff off. This is not about being bigger. It’s about being emptier.
    This video isn’t for everyone. I add it because parts of it may ring true or help one stretch to consider different point of view(s).

Below are snippets of Hamish’s messages. Amongst other information, he shares a technique on how to train self to rid fears of the coming unknown.

Note: I used ear buds.
    Re: "the event" - We’re blind. We’re going into this blind because we have to go in blind otherwise it doesn’t work. So whatever event is coming or hits, it’s going to be short, sharp and shiny. You’ll know. We can feel it building now…

Trust that you know that you get out of the other side of it because we’ve met our future selves already. Our future selves have already popped back in our lives to get ourselves here. You can have a feel into that. “Haven’t I actually been in communication with me who’s seen the other side of this event?” And if that is the case, then that means at the very least, I got through.

So no matter what it is or how it hits and no matter what I’m called to do blind throughout this event, I must get through because I have met me from the other side.

It’s not how one chooses to walk in the dark, but how one walks in the dark (unknown). Be okay with not knowing and be good with that. Make enough space with who you are and what you’ve got and where you are going to. And knowing that everything you are holding on to is not of any importance or of use, you can drop it if you haven’t already let go of it.

How much light can you carry? Can you hold the light? Matter is just slowed down light. The light is slowed down sound. And sound is slowed down aether. So you want to know how much liquid light you can hold? How much hum can you handle? How much vibration can you take? How much sound? Can you be a whisper? Can you fade into a whisper?

Because how much hum you can handle, and in this moment it’s going to be a pretty good gauge of how much liquid light you can take on. And if you feel like you need to take on more than you can, then you need more capacity. And that doesn’t mean that you need to build yourself up bigger. What that means that you need to drop more stuff off. This is not about being bigger. It’s about being emptier.
    Walk fearless, æther tech (8:17 min)
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 26th August 2022 at 17:45.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th August 2022), Bluegreen (26th August 2022), Harmony (27th August 2022), Isserley (26th August 2022), justntime2learn (26th August 2022), meeradas (26th August 2022), Peace in Oz (27th August 2022), wondering (26th August 2022)

37. Link to Post #53679
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,882 times in 2,121 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    ”…and that doesn’t mean that you need to build yourself up bigger. What that means that you need to drop more stuff off. This is not about being bigger. It’s about being emptier.
    This video isn’t for everyone. I add it because parts of it may ring true or help one stretch to consider different point of view(s).

Below are snippets of Hamish’s messages. Amongst other information, he shares a technique on how to train self to rid fears of the coming unknown.

Note: I used ear buds.
    Re: "the event" - We’re blind. We’re going into this blind because we have to go in blind otherwise it doesn’t work. So whatever event is coming or hits, it’s going to be short, sharp and shiny. You’ll know. We can feel it building now…

Trust that you know that you get out of the other side of it because we’ve met our future selves already. Our future selves have already popped back in our lives to get ourselves here. You can have a feel into that. “Haven’t I actually been in communication with me who’s seen the other side of this event?” And if that is the case, then that means at the very least, I got through.

So no matter what it is or how it hits and no matter what I’m called to do blind throughout this event, I must get through because I have met me from the other side.

It’s not how one chooses to walk in the dark, but how one walks in the dark (unknown). Be okay with not knowing and be good with that. Make enough space with who you are and what you’ve got and where you are going to. And knowing that everything you are holding on to is not of any importance or of use, you can drop it if you haven’t already let go of it.

How much light can you carry? Can you hold the light? Matter is just slowed down light. The light is slowed down sound. And sound is slowed down aether. So you want to know how much liquid light you can hold? How much hum can you handle? How much vibration can you take? How much sound? Can you be a whisper? Can you fade into a whisper?

Because how much hum you can handle, and in this moment it’s going to be a pretty good gauge of how much liquid light you can take on. And if you feel like you need to take on more than you can, then you need more capacity. And that doesn’t mean that you need to build yourself up bigger. What that means that you need to drop more stuff off. This is not about being bigger. It’s about being emptier.
    Walk fearless, æther tech (8:17 min)
    Bless you for posting this Paula

After reading the snippets and then watching the video, I was deeply touched. This rings so true with me and brings many affirmations. There are things I've not mentioned, but my wife knows everything. She read the post then watched the video and looked at me with eyes wide as saucers.

btw, I sent your post link to Constance. We really enjoy talking about these things!

Thanks again!
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th August 2022), Bluegreen (26th August 2022), Harmony (27th August 2022), Peace in Oz (27th August 2022), RunningDeer (26th August 2022), wondering (26th August 2022)

39. Link to Post #53680
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by justntime2learn (here)
    Bless you for posting this Paula

After reading the snippets and then watching the video, I was deeply touched. This rings so true with me and brings many affirmations. There are things I've not mentioned, but my wife knows everything. She read the post then watched the video and looked at me with eyes wide as saucers.

btw, I sent your post link to Constance. We really enjoy talking about these things!

Thanks again!
    Thank you, Chuck and a hello to Mrs. Chuck (Jill) and Constance.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 26th August 2022 at 22:13.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th August 2022), Bluegreen (26th August 2022), Harmony (27th August 2022), justntime2learn (26th August 2022), Peace in Oz (27th August 2022), wondering (26th August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2684 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 1684 2184 2584 2634 2674 2684 2694 2703 LastLast