+ Reply to Thread
Page 1944 of 2644 FirstFirst 1 944 1444 1844 1894 1934 1944 1954 1994 2044 2444 2644 LastLast
Results 38,861 to 38,880 of 52873

Thread: Here and Now...What's Happening?

1. Link to Post #38861
    Thanks
    Thanked 44,608 times in 7,150 posts

Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

I assume that April is going to be an interestingly intense month.

http://www.transients.info/2014/02/c...pril-2014.html
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

1inMany (2nd April 2014), Calz (2nd April 2014), Carmody (2nd April 2014), Dennis Leahy (2nd April 2014), eaglespirit (2nd April 2014), Flash (2nd April 2014), Marianne (2nd April 2014), Melinda (3rd April 2014), ulli (2nd April 2014)

3. Link to Post #38862
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,194 times in 10,474 posts

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    I assume that April is going to be an interestingly intense month.

http://www.transients.info/2014/02/c...pril-2014.html

Isn't the "superwave" due to arrive in April as well???

Who knows what (if anything) will happen? Could even be a natural way of the Universe to raise consciousness levels ... or not

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

1inMany (2nd April 2014), Carmody (2nd April 2014), Dennis Leahy (2nd April 2014), eaglespirit (2nd April 2014), Flash (2nd April 2014), Marianne (2nd April 2014), Melinda (3rd April 2014), ulli (2nd April 2014), Wind (2nd April 2014)

5. Link to Post #38863
    Thanks
    Thanked 44,608 times in 7,150 posts

Quote Posted by Calz (here)
    Isn't the "superwave" due to arrive in April as well???
    Yes. If something like that would occur then I suppose that this month would be the perfect time.

Quote Who knows what (if anything) will happen? Could even be a natural way of the Universe to raise consciousness levels ... or not
    I'm open to everything... We certainly can hope for the good changes. Of course changes never really are negative, they just are what they are.

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

1inMany (2nd April 2014), Calz (2nd April 2014), Dennis Leahy (2nd April 2014), eaglespirit (2nd April 2014), Flash (2nd April 2014), Marianne (2nd April 2014), Melinda (3rd April 2014), ulli (2nd April 2014)

7. Link to Post #38864
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by carryattune (here)
    May you all find joy.
    Bye, From me

Please, someone tell me what happened. I will try to explaine. I showed Ulli a cottage I liked. In the spirit of what I understood the Village to be. I asked if it could be mine. I felt enthusuastic. I felt happy. Like I was doing something right.
    That night however I had the strangest dreams ever. Weird, surreal.
    Monday there was a family funeral. The day was what would be expected. But I felt more like a watcher instead of a participant.
    Then yesterday I was way more reflective than usual.i did not feel afraid. Only in me, something was missing.
    Like tasting soup. And trying to figure out what was not in it. What did it need? Or tasting soup and trying to tell what was in it.
    Different! Not bad. Not wrong. Different!
    I felt like I has been left somewhere. A place I was familiar with. But now. Different.
    Bigger. Quieter. Brighter. But I was looking where to go. No direction. It was all open. Beautiful. Smells. Sky. Trees. Animals. Wonderous.
    I am not nuts. I am here. It is Wednesday. Early morning. Outdoors is like always. But at the same time, I am feeling this dual impression. But I can't see it. Like two different places at the same. This physical reality. But a different track in my mind.
    It , this feeling pushed me against the wall. Overwhelming. So I asked Marianne to unsubscribe me. A knee jerk reaction.
    This text may be too late to stop her action. Bill already thinks I am nuts.
    I wanted to understand. I feel like a baby. One that is somewhere she was not before.
    Like, alone, strong, but somewhere different. Abandoned. But not in a bad way. More like, someone was hanging on to me. Then they let go. Now I am me. But the me without another wrapped around me.
    Well now, that you all know I am a whole fruit cake, I needed to explain, what happened.
    Marianne , PM me, if you get any of this. I do and I don't.

Carry, Christine .
    Good lord!!!!!!!!!!wont someone read this. I guess I did the right thing. Asking Marianne to unsubscribe me. Sad. A little sad.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to carryattune For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (2nd April 2014), eaglespirit (2nd April 2014), Flash (2nd April 2014), Marianne (2nd April 2014), Melinda (3rd April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (2nd April 2014), ulli (2nd April 2014), Wind (2nd April 2014)

9. Link to Post #38865
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,163 times in 2,653 posts

Good lord!!!!!!!!!!wont someone read this. I guess I did the right thing. Asking Marianne to unsubscribe me. Sad. A little sad.
    Good Morning Carryattune, Love to You!!!

I am sure this has been read by some of the Villagers and they simply are reflecting on Your happenings and helping You in Spiritual Thought and Good Wishes, quietly!

imho...You are experiencing 'higher' change very personally, in a good way..and good will and can come from it.
    You are NOT abandoned...but simply getting stronger Spiritually...is the way I see it!
    Love, Love, Love!!!

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

1inMany (2nd April 2014), araucaria (2nd April 2014), Calz (2nd April 2014), Dennis Leahy (2nd April 2014), Flash (2nd April 2014), Marianne (2nd April 2014), Melinda (3rd April 2014), ulli (2nd April 2014), Wind (2nd April 2014)

11. Link to Post #38866
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Marianne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,332 times in 2,253 posts

May you all find joy.
    Bye, From me

Please, someone tell me what happened. I will try to explaine. I showed Ulli a cottage I liked. In the spirit of what I understood the Village to be. I asked if it could be mine. I felt enthusuastic. I felt happy. Like I was doing something right.
    Monday there was a family funeral. The day was what would be expected. But I felt more like a watcher instead of a participant.
    Then yesterday I was way more reflective than usual.i did not feel afraid. Only in me, something was missing.
    Like tasting soup. And trying to figure out what was not in it. What did it need? Or tasting soup and trying to tell what was in it.
    I felt like I has been left somewhere. A place I was familiar with. But now. Different.
    Bigger. Quieter. Brighter. But I was looking where to go. No direction. It was all open. Beautiful. Smells. Sky. Trees. Animals. Wonderous.
    I am not nuts. I am here. It is Wednesday. Early morning. Outdoors is like always. But at the same time, I am feeling this dual impression. But I can't see it. Like two different places at the same. This physical reality. But a different track in my mind.
    It , this feeling pushed me against the wall. Overwhelming. So I asked Marianne to unsubscribe me. A knee jerk reaction.
    I wanted to understand. I feel like a baby. One that is somewhere she was not before.
    Like, alone, strong, but somewhere different. Abandoned. But not in a bad way. More like, someone was hanging on to me. Then they let go. Now I am me. But the me without another wrapped around me.
    Well now, that you all know I am a whole fruit cake, I needed to explain, what happened.

Carry, Christine .
    Hi Carry/Christine,
    You are not unsubscribed. I have reported your most recent request to stay.
    Just breath and relax.
    The forum has been intense the last few days/weeks. You may be picking up some of that.
    When you are feeling off kilter, or upset, my advice is to stay off the forum for a day or three, until you have sorted it out.
    No need to unsubscribe.
    In the meantime, fill your time with something else, something that feeds your spirit ... if you don't know what that would be, then ask to be shown clearly. If it doesn't come, ask again and with authority, and you will find something right for you. Be watching for it.
    Then when you come back to Avalon, you will feel happier and glad to be here.
    You are a good person, and a happy addition to the village. I love your little cottage.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Marianne For This Post:

1inMany (2nd April 2014), araucaria (2nd April 2014), Calz (2nd April 2014), Dennis Leahy (2nd April 2014), eaglespirit (2nd April 2014), Flash (2nd April 2014), Melinda (3rd April 2014), ulli (2nd April 2014), Wind (2nd April 2014)

13. Link to Post #38867
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,777 times in 13,296 posts

May you all find joy.
    Bye, From me

Carry, .

I did not know if anybody would see this so I replied to my own post.
    You are entering the world of free will, Carry, where there is always a choice.

Are you willing to take charge of your life?
    Or continue with your knee jerk reactions which are designed to have someone else take over for you.
    To come running after you and tell you what you ought to be doing?

The freedom of eternity is beckoning, and I know it is overwhelming and scary at first.
    Like leaving employment to start in business on one's own.

Children are used to being told by their elders, and when entering the conflict period of adolescence,
    of tasting the freedom of possibly creating a life of their own,
    they often sink back into the warmer waters of societal brainwashing,
    thus replacing their parents' authority with yet another.

That's what my job used to be as a fashion designer...create new dogmas for people
    who had no clue who they were and where they wanted to go with their self expressions.

But I left that world, and became an astrologer, and told people what options of BEING were available to them,
    so that they could then choose. Like choosing a new dress, only in a greater context of life.
    Take courage, and choose to find your own path. Allow for the occasional mistakes.

But whenever you announce that you are leaving, which you have done repeatedly now,
    I get that the real message behind it is to provoke people into begging you to stay.
    In other words, not really sincere, more like playing games.

but this time you caught yourself, just in time. And I'm glad about that.
    And you were rewarded with a dream.
    The choice whether to participate in a funeral, or simply observe it (and yourself) is important.
    Later on you will be glad that you can choose in a given moment which part you want to play...
    and there are no hard rules.

Your dream vision, in my view, gave you more encouragement than any of us here ever could.
    Just go for it. Be yourself. Welcome to the Village and the cottage of YOUR choice.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (2nd April 2014), araucaria (2nd April 2014), Calz (2nd April 2014), Dennis Leahy (2nd April 2014), eaglespirit (2nd April 2014), Flash (2nd April 2014), Marianne (2nd April 2014), Melinda (3rd April 2014), Wind (2nd April 2014)

15. Link to Post #38868
    Thanks

May you all find joy.
    Bye, From me

Carry, Christine .
    What??
    I'm not getting this at all.
    Are you not aware that people have lives to live?
    That they might actually be busy, at work, or with children?

That they just maybe need a little TIME before they can respond???

So here is your first task...do try to practise a little patience.
    It will do you good.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (2nd April 2014), Calz (2nd April 2014), Dennis Leahy (2nd April 2014), eaglespirit (2nd April 2014), Flash (2nd April 2014), Marianne (2nd April 2014), Melinda (3rd April 2014), Playdo of Ataraxas (2nd April 2014), PurpleLama (2nd April 2014)

17. Link to Post #38869
    Thanks

Ulli, you are wrong about my motives. You don't know me well enough to be so harshly criticlal. You make me feel as if I have been slapped. I don't expect anyone to talk me into staying. This happened the way I said. I wanted some input into what occurred.
    Marianne, thankyou for hearing me. The dual sensations, not a dream. Like I am I. Two places at once. One this normal everyday world. And eagle spirit, it's like an overlay or an underlay, of somewhere else. I can only sense this other place. But if I let my self feel....it is what I described. I go there in a vision.
    Very big. Very blue. Animals abound. Green, green, green. Quiet. Streams. The sound of water and tiny creatures. Flying on a warm mountain. A wooded place. Meadows. Fragrances of green.
    Ulli, I don't know what to say to you. You have a not nice opinion of me. I have not been in the world much.
    I married at 17. Raised my kids and grand kinds. Empty nesting for the second Time. So many may be jaded. But I am not. It is all new. I have opened a mixed bag of surprises. And it is overwhelming. So you can think what you want about me. But as so many others are saying about the nature of being human. We are talking about our selves. Be it good, bad. Nice, not nice. So nice to meet me. I am ok. Just need to stand up. Crawling, time to walk. Wobbly. But ok.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	84.9 KB
ID:	25441  
    Last edited by carryattune; 2nd April 2014 at 13:45.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to carryattune For This Post:

1inMany (2nd April 2014), Dennis Leahy (2nd April 2014), eaglespirit (2nd April 2014), Flash (2nd April 2014), Marianne (2nd April 2014), Melinda (3rd April 2014), ulli (2nd April 2014), Wind (2nd April 2014)

19. Link to Post #38870
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,163 times in 2,653 posts

Do NOT take anything personal(about the hardest lesson in spiritual growth and change)...
    especially when sincere assistance is offered, and after being adamantly asked for!
    We love you, we truly do!

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

1inMany (2nd April 2014), araucaria (2nd April 2014), Calz (3rd April 2014), Dennis Leahy (2nd April 2014), Flash (2nd April 2014), Marianne (2nd April 2014), Melinda (3rd April 2014), Playdo of Ataraxas (2nd April 2014), ulli (2nd April 2014), Wind (2nd April 2014)

21. Link to Post #38871
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 43,986 times in 5,431 posts

Please, someone tell me what happened. I will try to explaine. ...I had the strangest dreams ever. Weird, surreal.

Carry, Christine .
    My life has been mundane, punctuated with a tiny peppering of mystical experiences. When they come, they are disconcerting, not "bad", but dis-concert-ing - they are so different than anything previously experienced, there is no frame of reference to explain the experience to the mundane mind.

You can welcome the experience, or fight it - your choice - but you will experience it.

And that thought reminds me of a mundane experience that serves as an example of what happens when you make choices as to whether you accept (flow with) or reject (fight) an experience:
    I had an opportunity - my first opportunity - to take a moderately long (72 mile, round trip) ride in a sailboat on the ocean, and took it. We left in 5-foot swells, which meant it would not be "smooth sailing" in a 32-foot sailboat. Most everyone aboard took Dramamine, I decided not to (even though I knew I was at-risk for getting seasick - I wanted to try to ward off sea-sickness with my mind.)

I heeded the advice not to go below deck, to stay up on deck and never to lose sight of the horizon (so the mind has a reference for the physical movement.) That wasn't enough. I was starting to get a bit queasy. I remembered an experience that I had with a roller-coaster (I really hate them now, but as a teenager, they were fun), where I had made a conscious decision to go with the flow and revel in the movement, rather than fight it, and it had worked. So, with that memory fresh in my mind, I went to the front (bow) of the sailboat, as far "fore" as I could get, and I rode the waves. When the boat went up a wave, I mentally cheered and "pulled" the boat up higher; when the boat dipped back down in the trough between waves, I cheered and "pushed" the boat to go lower. The higher and lower the better!

I enthusiastically rode the waves for probably 2 hours, and had absolutely no symptoms of seasickness whatsoever.

Something changed, I grew weary of the ride, and I left my fore perch and went to the middle of the sailboat - the part of the boat with the least motion/most stability. I kept my eyes on the horizon, but I wanted the motion to stop - I had begun to fight it. After that, I became seasick - not overwhelming nausea and I didn't vomit, but I became lightheaded, weak, dizzy, with brain symptoms of seasickness.

So, my advice? Ride the waves.

My last really powerful mystical experience was about 2 years ago. It was disconcerting, at first, as it crossed-over into physical symptoms. Then, I remembered riding the waves on the bow of that sailboat, and I relaxed...and enjoyed the (otherwise overwhelming) experience.

Ride the waves.

Dennis

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

1inMany (2nd April 2014), araucaria (2nd April 2014), Calz (3rd April 2014), carryattune (2nd April 2014), eaglespirit (2nd April 2014), Flash (2nd April 2014), fourty-two (2nd April 2014), genevieve (2nd April 2014), Limor Wolf (8th April 2014), Marianne (2nd April 2014), Melinda (3rd April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (2nd April 2014), ulli (2nd April 2014), Wind (2nd April 2014)

23. Link to Post #38872
    Thanks

Ride the waves.

Thank you Dennis. I have much to think about. There are stories I could tell.
    But through the years the things that have occurred in my spirit, if I talked. The telling of it, was met with derision. So I grew up believing I was strange. Not ever believing, what came to me, were flashes of the real world. The world without the disguise we put on it.

Hugs to all villagers.

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to carryattune For This Post:

1inMany (2nd April 2014), araucaria (2nd April 2014), Calz (3rd April 2014), Dennis Leahy (2nd April 2014), eaglespirit (2nd April 2014), Flash (2nd April 2014), Marianne (2nd April 2014), Melinda (3rd April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (2nd April 2014), ulli (2nd April 2014), Wind (2nd April 2014)

25. Link to Post #38873
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,168 times in 10,224 posts

Quote Posted by eaglespirit (here)
    Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Pseudohypoxia.

Or, 'Taking another swing at it'.

http://www.cnd.mcgill.ca/~ivan/age-r...g-compound.pdf
    Bacopa could help, maybe???
    I'm on a bacopa kick because of recent personal happenings...and I feel it is doing very good things.
    It helps strengthen the mitochondria also it seems...and may be indirectly related in helping what You bring forth, Carmody.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21972102

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swans...Fe87OgodNzwAMQ
    this thing I found the other day, it seems to be indicating that there is a chance..

That Age, and Wisdom.... may get the opportunity to speak in the world - with the vigor of youth.

If there is anything that this world needs right now, it would certainly be some of that.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

1inMany (2nd April 2014), Calz (3rd April 2014), Dennis Leahy (2nd April 2014), eaglespirit (2nd April 2014), Flash (2nd April 2014), Marianne (2nd April 2014), Melinda (3rd April 2014), ulli (2nd April 2014), Unicorn (2nd April 2014), Wind (2nd April 2014)

27. Link to Post #38874
    Thanks

Ulli, you are wrong about my motives. You don't know me well enough to be so harshly criticlal. You make me feel as if I have been slapped. I don't expect anyone to talk me into staying. This happened the way I said. I wanted some input into what occurred.
    Marianne, thankyou for hearing me. The dual sensations, not a dream. Like I am I. Two places at once. One this normal everyday world. And eagle spirit, it's like an overlay or an underlay, of somewhere else. I can only sense this other place. But if I let my self feel....it is what I described. I go there in a vision.
    Very big. Very blue. Animals abound. Green, green, green. Quiet. Streams. The sound of water and tiny creatures. Flying on a warm mountain. A wooded place. Meadows. Fragrances of green.
    Ulli, I don't know what to say to you. You have a not nice opinion of me. I have not been in the world much.
    I married at 17. Raised my kids and grand kinds. Empty nesting for the second Time. So many may be jaded. But I am not. It is all new. I have opened a mixed bag of surprises. And it is overwhelming. So you can think what you want about me. But as so many others are saying about the nature of being human. We are talking about our selves. Be it good, bad. Nice, not nice. So nice to meet me. I am ok. Just need to stand up. Crawling, time to walk. Wobbly. But ok.
    Look again.
    It was actually you who was being critical, and judging people for not responding fast enough.
    And as before, you threatened to leave.

Your statement, read carefully, count the exclamation marks, then judge the overall dialogue:

Quote Good lord!!!!!!!!!!wont someone read this. I guess I did the right thing. Asking Marianne to unsubscribe me. Sad. A little sad.
    I never judged _you_, only your judgement of us Villagers.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (2nd April 2014), araucaria (2nd April 2014), Calz (3rd April 2014), Dennis Leahy (2nd April 2014), eaglespirit (2nd April 2014), Flash (2nd April 2014), Marianne (2nd April 2014), Melinda (3rd April 2014), Playdo of Ataraxas (2nd April 2014), Wind (2nd April 2014)

29. Link to Post #38875
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Marianne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,332 times in 2,253 posts

Carry, I echo Eaglespirit's words to not take it personally.
    Ulli's advice to you is solid, imo. Please read it with detachment, as much as you are able to.
    And Dennis ... perfect.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Marianne For This Post:

1inMany (2nd April 2014), araucaria (2nd April 2014), Calz (3rd April 2014), Dennis Leahy (2nd April 2014), eaglespirit (2nd April 2014), Flash (2nd April 2014), Melinda (3rd April 2014), Playdo of Ataraxas (2nd April 2014), ulli (2nd April 2014), Wind (2nd April 2014)

31. Link to Post #38876
    United States Avalon Member 1inMany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,921 times in 2,118 posts

Over my lifetime as a villager (haha), I have learned quite a few things. One is about the criticism of other villagers. There isn't any. But there might have been an occasion or two when I had an emotional response to a comment. What I learned to do was examine my emotional response. Where did this come from? Why was I feeling this? I would re-read the comment and look at only the words, and take out all emotion until I could understand just the words. Then I would ask myself, "why do I feel....fill in the blank?" Why do I feel rejected? Why do I feel angry?

Once I identified that emotion, I would ask myself, "When, in my life, have I felt this before?" And one hundred percent of the time, I found that the emotional response, whatever it was, was like the frayed end of a piece of yarn. I would follow it and follow it, until I found the first time in my life I had ever felt this emotion. And I would release it. Now I, myself, have found tapping to be invaluable with this. All the hours I have spent in therapy in my life, and I laugh because I could have just tapped. (Not to downplay the importance of working things out, though.)

Then I would go back to the post. Most often, I would say every single time but I'm allowing for faulty memory, when I went back to read the words, there was a meaning in them that I could see plainly.

But, ya know, that's just me

Much Love,
    Last edited by 1inMany; 2nd April 2014 at 14:51.
    Do not fashion me a maiden who needs saving from the dragons. I am the Dragon. And I will eat you whole.

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to 1inMany For This Post:

araucaria (2nd April 2014), Calz (3rd April 2014), Carmody (2nd April 2014), Dennis Leahy (2nd April 2014), eaglespirit (2nd April 2014), Flash (2nd April 2014), Marianne (2nd April 2014), Melinda (3rd April 2014), Playdo of Ataraxas (2nd April 2014), ulli (2nd April 2014), Wind (2nd April 2014)

33. Link to Post #38877
    Thanks

carryattune,

There are many, many, many people who stroll through the village incognito, or cloaked, or for whatever reason do not choose to be seen. There are as many reasons for this as there are people. Please, please remember, that when a villager is in distress, it is the way of the village (and of the Universe, really) that others are Here, whether they make their presences known or not. My circumstances do not allow for me to make myself known at all times, but I am always here. There are many Me's...I am but One in Many.

Universe knows what you need, even when it seems maybe you aren't getting what you need. Can you say, for certain, that no one was helping? No, but you can say for certain no one was responding verbally in the village. Can you say why? I can't. It could be that you needed to sit with the experience you were having. I'm just offering that there have been a few times when I thought I knew what I needed, only to find later that I got what I needed and it wasn't what I thought.

I have felt that I was losing my mind more times than I can count. And you do not sound like a nut case at all. It is off-putting ... hmmm, what's another word for that...it is disconcerting, yes Dennis, or it is scary...or it can be quite difficult to keep one's balance...when reality as you know it changes. Please know that you are heard, and you are loved, and though no one thanks your post, or no one verbally responds, there are those who are helping you. Trust. It's Okay.

Hang in there. Much Love,
    Do not fashion me a maiden who needs saving from the dragons. I am the Dragon. And I will eat you whole.

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 1inMany For This Post:

araucaria (2nd April 2014), Calz (3rd April 2014), Dennis Leahy (2nd April 2014), eaglespirit (2nd April 2014), Flash (2nd April 2014), Melinda (3rd April 2014), Playdo of Ataraxas (2nd April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (2nd April 2014), ulli (2nd April 2014), Wind (2nd April 2014)

35. Link to Post #38878
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

May you all find joy.
    Bye, From me

Carry, Christine .
    if there is any chance you can come back, please take it -- i have no idea what happened but i never got a bad vibe from you --

surely PA can continue to benefit from having you here, if it tolerates crusty people like me??

also going thru a family death or similar can really f*** you up -- my dad's death rocked my world for years and he still didn't let me be me, even from death our loved ones can speak -- through dreams.

I hope you are doing better today -- with ADHD it's easy to feel "duality/split" in life when we're really just missing a few details.
    Like you put it, "tasting soup" and there's something missing.

Maybe you should go on a camping trip and just sleep for a week!!!
    After funerals and stuff everyone needs a vacation.

Did you see how that recent celebrity death affected my own sanity?
    I was frothing at the mouth over that Seymour Hoffman death because he died the same way my father did,
    except a slightly different route of administration.

Death is painful -- no matter what anyone says, for many people it remains the most painful thing in the world.
    Because the rest of us have to keep living without the one thing that made the soup taste right.

love to you

Tesla/Rachel

36. Link to Post #38879
    Thanks

I had no idea they used me in Harry Potter. I'm going to have to find out which of my daughters submitted this. With the royalties, we could all go on vacation!

Last edited by 1inMany; 2nd April 2014 at 20:01.

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 1inMany For This Post:

araucaria (2nd April 2014), Calz (3rd April 2014), Dennis Leahy (3rd April 2014), eaglespirit (2nd April 2014), Flash (2nd April 2014), Melinda (3rd April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (2nd April 2014), ulli (3rd April 2014)

38. Link to Post #38880
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,018 times in 444 posts

Another beautiful quote from the same source...

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Starhawk

"I see the next few years as being crucial in the transformation of our culture away from the patriarchal death cults and toward the love of life, of nature, of the female principle. The craft is only one path among the many opening up for women, and many of us will blaze new trails as we explore the uncharted country of our own interiors. The heritage, the culture, the knowledge of the ancient priestesses, healers, poets, singers, and seers were nearly lost, but a seed survived the flames that will blossom in a new age into thousands of flowers. The long sleep of Mother Goddess is ended. May She awaken in each of our hearts"

Much love to all the men and women of the village, and blessings to the heart of our divine mother earth.

Always

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Melinda For This Post:

1inMany (3rd April 2014), Calz (3rd April 2014), Dennis Leahy (3rd April 2014), eaglespirit (3rd April 2014), ulli (3rd April 2014), Wind (3rd April 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1944 of 2644 FirstFirst 1 944 1444 1844 1894 1934 1944 1954 1994 2044 2444 2644 LastLast