+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 51 91 101 111 151 201 601 1101 2703 LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 54047

Thread: Here and Now...What's Happening?

1. Link to Post #2001
    Australia Avalon Member markoid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,463 times in 479 posts

Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

WTF! We are getting what looks suspiciously like chemtrails again today in the area where I live (as mentioned by Lily a few pages back), and it is the third or 4th day this week! I don't really know what to think about the whole chemtrail theory... like everything we deal with it seems unprovable though there is much seemingly plausible evidence.

Here is a new vid of one of my songs. A bunch of friends and I got together a while ago to honor the life of dearly loved spiritual brother who left us last year... we swapped stories and memories, played music, laughed and cried. I miss him a lot!

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to markoid For This Post:

eaglespirit (6th November 2011), Eram (18th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (6th November 2011), Lily de Cuir (6th November 2011), Lisab (6th November 2011), Marianne (6th November 2011), Sierra (6th November 2011), transiten (6th November 2011), ViralSpiral (7th November 2011)

3. Link to Post #2002
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,593 times in 941 posts

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    ****, ****, ****! He finally notices!
    I spotted that straight away I'll have know, and it was my idea way back, so stop doing it!

And stop using my words as well, copy cat!

And go find your own routine, miss, miss, miss...........not original

4. Link to Post #2003
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Curious now who is getting the 2000th post...
    will there be a scramble, I wonder?
    Oh yeh, sure.......like make a big fuss over the two thousandth post why dont ya', whilst you conveniently chose to totally ignore the one thousandth, which just so happened to be mine!

You are just so, so, so...........mean, and cruel, and, and, and...........nasty
    Last edited by Heyoka_11; 6th November 2011 at 08:25.

5. Link to Post #2004
    United States Moderator Marianne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,392 times in 2,258 posts

Quote Posted by markoid (here)
    WTF! We are getting what looks suspiciously like chemtrails again today in the area where I live (as mentioned by Lily a few pages back), and it is the third or 4th day this week! I don't really know what to think about the whole chemtrail theory... like everything we deal with it seems unprovable though there is much seemingly plausible evidence.

Here is a new vid of one of my songs. A bunch of friends and I got together a while ago to honor the life of dearly loved spiritual brother who left us last year... we swapped stories and memories, played music, laughed and cried. I miss him a lot!

Mark!! Love your song ... a wonderful tribute to your friend. I hope it helped heal your heart.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Marianne For This Post:

eaglespirit (6th November 2011), Eram (18th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (6th November 2011), Lily de Cuir (6th November 2011), Lisab (6th November 2011), markoid (6th November 2011), Sierra (6th November 2011), transiten (6th November 2011)

7. Link to Post #2005
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Quote Posted by Seikou-Kishi (here)
    Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk! He finally notices!
    You haven't changed a bit. Bonus.
    I'm quite set in my ways ...

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

eaglespirit (6th November 2011), Eram (18th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (6th November 2011), Lisab (6th November 2011), markoid (6th November 2011), ulli (6th November 2011)

9. Link to Post #2006
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Quote Posted by Heyoka_11 (here)
    Ok, dolling, the nyuks nyuks are yours peace my brother (for Heyo: )

Night night, don't let the bedbugs bite ...

Sierra

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

eaglespirit (6th November 2011), Eram (18th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (6th November 2011), Lisab (6th November 2011), Marianne (6th November 2011), markoid (6th November 2011), ulli (6th November 2011)

11. Link to Post #2007
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Ok, dolling, the nyuks nyuks are yours peace my brother (for Heyo: )

Sierra
    Oh, well............ that's it then is it?

OK, Thank you...................Sierra.

And here is a good night gift for you:

Sierra

Oh man that hurt! She will sleep better with a clear conscience mind you..........

12. Link to Post #2008
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Remember, both Heyoka and Ulli are Capricorns. I don't know about the rest of his chart, but I have Pluto rising and in Leo, which might explain some of my heavy-handedness.
    A message from beyond the grave...................

Rising Sign is in 23 degrees Aquarius
    Sun is in 19 degrees Capricorn
    Moon is in 18 degrees Libra
    Mercury is in 22 degrees Capricorn
    Venus is in 05 degrees Pisces
    Mars is in 04 degrees Cancer
    Jupiter is in 16 degrees Capricorn
    Saturn is in 20 degrees Capricorn
    Uranus is in 25 degrees Leo
    Neptune is in 11 degrees Scorpio
    Pluto is in 07 degrees Virgo
    N.Node is in 07 degrees Virgo

It's all double dutch to me, but this much I do know; it all adds up to one hell of a cool dude

By the way........... there are re-runs of the Three Stooges 24 / 7 up here; might stay a while nyuk nyuk nyuk
    hmmm....January 10, 1961...around 8:30 in the morning.
    Good chart, except he's a speed freak and would make an AWFUL husband.
    High maintenance guy.
    Of cousre i couldn't resist from checking the synastry btw heyokas and my charts

Hmmm, seems like my intention to "use" (Saturn trait, also got Venus and Jupiter in cap) this thread for self analyzis and therapy is manifesting...i had a relationship with an Aquarian born -61 and our synastry had Mars/Urans and Mars/Pluto conj......a skilled astrologer like ulli might be able to tell the age difference and also the tendency for these aspects not to manifest in a positive way unless the pesons involved are higly individuated working together with totally revolutionize and transform technology and society.

But heyoka don't worry there's a lot of easygoing aspects like Jupiter/Venus conj an Sun trine Asc also. And we've both got Libra Moon conjoined suppose this is what i sensed whe you sent me a PM when my beloved shorthaired collie Pajazzo passed over. He was Leo like my mother both having their Suns conj my Pluto.

Here's a beautiful moment from yesterday evening as i went to my mothers grave together with my Aquarian friend born the same day as my father feb 2 (her mother is born the same day as me nov 18) with her Aquarian 11 year old Aquarian Sun, Scorpio Moon son, with whom i have a very special bond (have no children of my own)

On our way home we meet a couple with a soble short haired collie....they are extremely rare in Sweden. We all went up to pat the dog and talk to the couple and of course i felt like crying and some five minutes later Jonas says "I think you need a hug"...you know i really appreciate a hug from the often emotionally somewhat distanced Aquarians!
    Last edited by transiten; 6th November 2011 at 09:48.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

eaglespirit (6th November 2011), Eram (18th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (6th November 2011), Lisab (6th November 2011), Marianne (6th November 2011), markoid (6th November 2011), Sierra (6th November 2011), ulli (6th November 2011)

14. Link to Post #2009
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,171 times in 13,485 posts

Thank you for that, Markoid. Very, very nice. Death transforms not only those who die but also those who are left behind.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

eaglespirit (6th November 2011), Eram (18th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (6th November 2011), Lisab (6th November 2011), Marianne (6th November 2011), markoid (6th November 2011), Sierra (6th November 2011), transiten (6th November 2011)

16. Link to Post #2010
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Here's a quote from an unknown author that applies to both men and women posted by Greg Braden on facebook:

Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot
    Who calls you back when you hang up on him
    Who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat
    Or will stay awake just to watch you sleep
    Wait for the boy who kisses you forehead
    Who wnats to show you off when you are in your sweats
    Who holds your hand in front of his friends
    Who thinks you're just as pretty without make up on
    One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares
    And how lucky he is to have you
    The one who truns to his friends and says, that's her....

I once had a boyfriend like that for 7 years but my Karmic demons had another agenda where i was to meet the absolute opposite...

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

eaglespirit (6th November 2011), Eram (18th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (6th November 2011), Lisab (6th November 2011), Marianne (6th November 2011), markoid (6th November 2011), modwiz (7th November 2011), Sierra (6th November 2011), ulli (6th November 2011), ViralSpiral (7th November 2011)

18. Link to Post #2011
    Thanks

Quote Posted by transiten (here)
    Here's a quote from an unknown author that applies to both men and women posted by Greg Braden on facebook:

Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot
    Who calls you back when you hang up on him
    Who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat
    Or will stay awake just to watch you sleep
    Wait for the boy who kisses you forehead
    Who wnats to show you off when you are in your sweats
    Who holds your hand in front of his friends
    Who thinks you're just as pretty without make up on
    One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares
    And how lucky he is to have you
    The one who truns to his friends and says, that's her....

I once had a boyfriend like that for 7 years but my Karmic demons had another agenda where i was to meet the absolute opposite...

@ Transiten,
    I find most charts between a couple contain some polar opposites.
    My female clients all had some ex boyfriend who worshipped the ground they walked on,
    who was then discarded for a guy who really didn't deserve them.
    But I think it has to do not only with Karma, but with a higher divine plan to integrate opposites in this age.

Being very polarized not only helps the individuals to grow but also creates a "field" that makes the couple a dynamic factor with the community.
    It gives their children the challenge to build bridges instead of playing one parent against the other.
    My husband and I have our moons 180 degrees apart, mine in Taurus, his in Scorpio.
    We are hardly ever on the same page, emotionally.
    But his sun is right on my Venus (Sagittarius), we have nearly the same Leo Ascendant,
    my Mars/Mercury conjunction falls on his Venus in his 7th house, his Libra Jupiter trines my Uranus and sextiles my Venus...my Jupiter is exactly on his Mercury...
    so the positive outweighs the negative...

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

eaglespirit (6th November 2011), Eram (18th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (6th November 2011), Lisab (6th November 2011), Marianne (6th November 2011), markoid (6th November 2011), modwiz (7th November 2011), Sierra (6th November 2011), transiten (6th November 2011)

20. Link to Post #2012
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,173 posts

That was so lovely. Thanks for sharing Mark, Brilliant.x

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lisab For This Post:

eaglespirit (6th November 2011), Eram (18th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (6th November 2011), Marianne (6th November 2011), markoid (6th November 2011), Sierra (6th November 2011)

22. Link to Post #2013
    Thanks

Curious now who is getting the 2000th post...
    will there be a scramble, I wonder?
    Oh yeh, sure.......like make a big fuss over the two thousandth post why dont ya', whilst you conveniently chose to totally ignore the one thousandth, which just so happened to be mine!

You are just so, so, so...........mean, and cruel, and, and, and...........nasty
    Well that's where you are wrong, Heyoka.
    I had set it up so that you would get your chance.
    Which you didn't seize for whatever reason.

When post number 1000 happened I wasn't looking at post numbers,
    and I sincerely apologize,
    but when you came along and made such a fuss about it I thought, hmmm...
    we have to humour Heyoka a little to avoid him throwing any more tantrums in public.
    Anyway, now waiting to see what will happen with #3000.

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

eaglespirit (6th November 2011), Eram (18th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (6th November 2011), Lisab (6th November 2011), Marianne (6th November 2011), markoid (6th November 2011), modwiz (7th November 2011), Sierra (6th November 2011)

24. Link to Post #2014
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

Sierra
    Good Morning My Fine Angel Feathered Friends of Ulli Land!

Having an early memory road here and now chat with the close Friend whose home I am visiting and we had just been reminiscing and mentioned "Goodnight, don't let the bedbugs bite" and what is the first post and words I see when I came to this thread? Sierra's sign off : )
    Yep, Synchronicity! Many other snippets were in our talk riding the theme of some other posts...sooooooooooo, the upgrade of Consciousness IS taking hold, Folks...BIG Time...in the Now Moments...a Time like no other to Change Mother Earth's Rhythm to the Highest We are able Together...
    WoooHooooooo and a Hardy Aho!!!

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Eram (18th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (6th November 2011), Lisab (6th November 2011), Marianne (6th November 2011), markoid (6th November 2011), modwiz (7th November 2011), PurpleLama (6th November 2011), Sierra (6th November 2011), ulli (6th November 2011), ViralSpiral (7th November 2011)

26. Link to Post #2015
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Well that's where you are wrong, Heyoka.....I had set it up so that you would get your chance....Which you didn't seize for whatever reason.
    I was at work!.............so chances are I was snoozing and missed it!

Anyway, now waiting to see what will happen with #3000.

Name:  it's mine.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  41.2 KB

27. Link to Post #2016
    Thanks

Ok, now ES coaxed me into sharing my little synchronicity story which is similar
    It started yesterday when I was planning on posting the guy in the meat grinder.
    That book cover was done by an artist who taught me how to use an airbrush, Alan Aldridge.
    I was helping around his studio while I was an art student.
    Alan became quite famous when he did the Beatles Song Book in the sixties.
    I haven't seen Alan since 1969.
    So that doll in that meat grinder was made by Alan's own hands and I saw it dusty on a shelf in his studio back then,
    and it came to my mind after many years yesterday.
    So while searching for the book cover online I came across the story of when Alan met Salvador Dali, the famous surrealist artist.
    Here it is. I think it makes an interesting read.

Published on Wednesday 15 October 2008 14:50

He won a drawing competition with Salvador Dalí, partnered Oliver Reed in a drinking contest, and rode through the Hollywood hills with Steve McQueen. He also designed album covers and lyric books for top pop artists, including The Beatles and Elton John. Now a new autobiography and exhibition will reveal the life and work of the remarkable Alan Aldridge, finds Roger Cox

ALAN ALDRIDGE'S new illustrated autobiography is like an LSD-fuelled carnival between two covers. It strains your eyes and stretches your brain. If it was any more psychedelic then somebody somewhere, probably on the Conservative backbenches, would be calling for it to be banned. But if you can tear your attention away from the fantastical characters that crowd its pages – the mustachioed monkey emperors and bendy guitar-shaped tigers and axe-wielding rhinoceros warriors – you'll notice something else: it's also packed full of surreal, couldn't-make-it-up stories.

There's the one about Aldridge's private slow-dance with Princess Margaret at Kensington Palace; the one about the epic drinking contest in Barbados involving Oliver Reed and three "weed-smoking Rasta dudes"; the one about the high-speed motorbike ride through the Hollywood Hills with Steve McQueen; and the one about the artist's toe-curling first meeting with Paul McCartney.

The anecdote that really stands out, though, is the one about Aldridge's encounter with Salvador Dal at Nice Airport in 1967. Waiting for a flight back to London, the scruffy young artist is sitting at the airport bar, doodling in the back of his copy of The Hobbit, when the great Dal flounces in, surrounded by a rumbustious gang of hangers-on. Realising he is in the presence of another artist, as if via some Jedi-like sixth sense, Dal makes his way over to where Aldridge is sitting. After ranting at him in Spanish (and showering him with spittle in the process) he snatches the bewildered Londoner's book and pen, turns to a new page and begins to draw. Scribbling at incredible speed, and to roars from the assembled crowd, the master produces a magnificent, rearing unicorn – then pushes the book back towards Aldridge with a grin, daring him to do better.

At first, Aldridge freezes: "The crowd tightens. Dal's addled eyeballs bore through me. I stare at the page, my mind a blank." But then his boyhood hero John Tenniel, illustrator of Lewis Carroll's Alice books, pops into his head, and he draws Dal as the Mad Hatter. The onlookers laugh. Game on. Dal shoots back with a spectacular sketch of St George slaying the Dragon, putting Aldridge under pressure once more, but then the PA system announces the departure of the Iberia Airlines flight to Barcelona. That should be the end, but it isn't – the maestro isn't ready to leave just yet. He orders a couple of his flunkeys to delay the plane and waits patiently for Aldridge's next move. Hit by a sudden flash of inspiration, the young upstart creates another Dal caricature, this time imagining his adversary as a sort of half-plane, half-fish. The crowd goes wild. Dal smiles thinly, embraces Aldridge once and stalks off to catch his flight. For most people, beating Salvador Dal in a public draw-off – out-surrealing the greatest surrealist of them all – would be something to get excited about, but Aldridge acts as if it was no big deal.

"I just got lucky," says the 65-year-old, in his laid-back cockney drawl. "And Dal wasn't very together, I have to say. I don't quite know what his problem was.

"He wasn't what I was expecting. He was much thinner than I thought, but he did have those antenna whiskers, tuning in to the psychic energies of the world. It was a funny experience, but I really didn't think much about it until I wrote this book."

More here: http://www.scotsman.com/news/drawing...view_1_1137178

The main synchro happened right afterwards. I went to another thread, about shamanism, by a new forum member called Ishtar, and when I opened a link she had provided there was Salvador Dali staring out at me.
    So I made a note that Ishtar is somehow connected to my path.

Just reading the article about Alan Aldridge shows how some souls are members of a soul group...
    as there were several more synchronicities, to do with Oliver Reed and Barbados.
    Thank God I never met him in person, but he totally derailed my former bro'in'law.
    I can see that Alan liked to live on a high-wire.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

eaglespirit (6th November 2011), Eram (18th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (6th November 2011), Lisab (6th November 2011), markoid (6th November 2011), modwiz (7th November 2011), PurpleLama (6th November 2011), Sierra (6th November 2011), ViralSpiral (7th November 2011)

29. Link to Post #2017
    Thanks

That was really interesting Ulli thankyou. I wouldnt mind reading Alan's book myself now. I do love a good autobiography if you can recommend any good ones. One of my faves is Marianne Faithfull's. I was so happy when Carmody posted her version of Working Class Hero in the John Lennon thread. Broken English is one of my favourite albums.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lisab For This Post:

eaglespirit (6th November 2011), Eram (18th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (7th November 2011), markoid (6th November 2011), Sierra (6th November 2011)

31. Link to Post #2018
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lisab (here)
    That was really interesting Ulli thankyou. I wouldnt mind reading Alan's book myself now. I do love a good autobiography if you can recommend any good ones. One of my faves is Marianne Faithfull's. I was so happy when Carmody posted her version of Working Class Hero in the John Lennon thread. Broken English is one of my favourite albums.
    I met her twice, saw her best and her worst side, up close.
    Then watched her on TV in a recent interview. It made me happy to see her having survived her tough life. Our mutual friend at whose house I last saw her, unfortunately passed away. I see her mother here in the supermarket in Barbados, on a regular basis. The pain of having survived her only daughter is deeply engraved in her face. I feel so sorry for her.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

eaglespirit (6th November 2011), Eram (18th February 2013), Heyoka_11 (6th November 2011), Lisab (6th November 2011), markoid (6th November 2011), PurpleLama (6th November 2011), Sierra (6th November 2011), ViralSpiral (7th November 2011)

33. Link to Post #2019
    Thanks

I had a feeling you would have had some connection to Marianne. I just knew it. Did you by any chance ever know Chris Blackwell?

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lisab For This Post:

Eram (18th February 2013), markoid (6th November 2011)

35. Link to Post #2020
    Thanks

My only two connections were in 1968 at Keith Richards' house and in 1977 at Chelita's in Warwick Gardens.
    That was when I was about to open my first shop in Covent Garden. Chelita wanted me to give her a job, but after seeing her and Marianne doing hard drugs I decided no way.
    Chelita never forgave me for not giving her a chance. M. was so high I could hardly see her eyes. I didn't want to join in so I was out.
    At Keith's house she was very sweet with me, and possibly even sober, although I was too young to tell the difference back then.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Eram (18th February 2013), markoid (6th November 2011), Sierra (6th November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 51 91 101 111 151 201 601 1101 2703 LastLast