+ Reply to Thread
Page 1954 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 954 1454 1854 1904 1944 1954 1964 2004 2054 2454 2703 LastLast
Results 39,061 to 39,080 of 54050

Thread: Here and Now...What's Happening?

1. Link to Post #39061
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Just to cheer everyone up again, after the last two posts

slush in Barbados?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

dan33 (16th April 2014), Flash (18th April 2014), kanishk (16th April 2014), Nat_Lee (16th April 2014), ulli (16th April 2014)

3. Link to Post #39062
    Thanks

When a transit occurs it doesn't really matter whether one is at home or out.
    Tests, pains and trials can be caused by a rag nail, a neighbour making noise, a flight delay, anything....
    Thanks good news, but hey Ulli, I was quoting Robert Hand's Planets in Transit which you recommended a while back. Not gospel of course (just a Handbook ), but astrological interpretation seems to be evolving pretty fast...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

1inMany (16th April 2014), dan33 (16th April 2014), ulli (16th April 2014)

5. Link to Post #39063
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)

Tests, pains and trials can be caused by a rag nail, a neighbour making noise, a flight delay, anything....
    Thanks good news, but hey Ulli, I was quoting Robert Hand's Planets in Transit which you recommended a while back. Not gospel of course (just a Handbook ), but astrological interpretation seems to be evolving pretty fast...
    do you mean since he wrote that book, or since Sumerian times?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (16th April 2014), dan33 (16th April 2014), PurpleLama (16th April 2014)

7. Link to Post #39064
    Thanks

Well both I suppose. He contrasts traditional interpretation of transits as being good/bad vs the modern interpretation of them being neutral. And maybe you are refining his stuff. Which would be why yiou attract people to the subject because for the first time it begins to make some sense.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

1inMany (16th April 2014), dan33 (16th April 2014), PurpleLama (16th April 2014), ulli (16th April 2014)

9. Link to Post #39065
    Thanks

Well both I suppose. He contrasts traditional interpretation of transits as being good/bad vs the modern interpretation of them being neutral. And maybe you are refining his stuff. Which would be why yiou attract people to the subject because for the first time it begins to make some sense.
    Well, it always made sense to me, once I understood that the universe was run on the hermetic principle of a hologram.
    In other words, the planets are not the cause, but a parallel event, which occurs on all dimensional levels simultaneously.
    The highest and the lowest.
    And we could then also say that we are the cause, as we direct the energies towards our individual wish list.

Which in some cases might include the subconscious wish for punishment, if a person was thus programmed.
    Think sacred geometry, and that this is how all creation operates.

When these geometric patterns are formed then something like an inter-dimensional stargate opens,
    and energies swirl all over the infinite cosmos.

Carmody's explanation is similar to mine in essence, but he uses more scientific terms than I do.
    In either case, both of us have never used astrology to enhance our power over others
    but simply share what we observed in our own experiences during transits.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (16th April 2014), araucaria (16th April 2014), Wind (16th April 2014)

11. Link to Post #39066
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,863 times in 3,179 posts

Dr. Joseph P. Farrell nails it, once again, showing you
    "the contrast between Congress and the Duma":

http://gizadeathstar.com/2014/04/gmo...+Death+Star%29

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

1inMany (16th April 2014), Carmody (16th April 2014), Reinhard (16th April 2014), ulli (16th April 2014)

13. Link to Post #39067
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Flash, I feel your pain. 8 to 16 inches of snow expected here today. And, I just either lost a filling or cracked a tooth.

Ulli, you have a lovely flock.

Everyone, wish me (financial) luck as I take my 15 year-old car with 185,000 miles to the auto mechanic. One ring is stuck (minimum), and it seems to be running on 5 cylinders out of 6. cha ching Then, there was a sound that I was sure was the muffler falling halfway off and scraping on the ground, only it wasn't the muffler. Maybe a brake drum disintegrated?... cha ching...

Transits you say? I have no idea how to read my chart. I'm not sure what the gods are doing to Uranus, but I'm pretty sure mine is about to be sore.

Dennis

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

1inMany (16th April 2014), Carmody (16th April 2014), Flash (16th April 2014), JRS (17th April 2014), meeradas (16th April 2014), Nat_Lee (16th April 2014), PurpleLama (16th April 2014), ulli (16th April 2014), Wind (16th April 2014)

15. Link to Post #39068
    United States Avalon Member Snowflower's Avatar
    Front range Colorado Rockies, in wilderness
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,163 times in 733 posts

About that muffler, Dennis. We ran with a wobbling muffler all winter - it was knocked loose right after the Colorado flood going over bad road I shouldn't have tried. So, waiting for money and time to fix it...then, going UP hill, DH lost the brakes. Nursed it home with first gear and emergency brake...come to find out, muffler had been wearing on the brake line. Finally rubbed through. We live on a mountain. It is by the grace of God it didn't wear through going down the canyon. Lesson learned. Fix it when it breaks.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Snowflower For This Post:

1inMany (16th April 2014), Dennis Leahy (16th April 2014), ulli (16th April 2014), Wind (16th April 2014)

17. Link to Post #39069
    Thanks

Sorry, Dennis, but your sun is on that tricky 13th degree of Aries.
    Nearly at 14 degrees, which might help a bit to take you out of the firing line.
    But still, I recommend that you bend down a bit to dodge the bullet.

It's not all bad, since you are well-armoured, and used to war-like situations.
    So here is how the grand cross affects you.
    ***Pluto 90 degrees from your natal sun.
    (Pluto rules the Alpha and Omega points of a curve, the beginnings and endings, life and death, transformation, all or nothing, no middle ground)
    ***Uranus on top of your natal sun. (Uranus rules technology, shocks, surprises, dynamite, computers)
    ***Mars opposite your natal sun. (Mars rules iron, energy, propulsion, cars)
    ***Jupiter 90 degrees from your natal sun. (Normally Jupiter is ok, but a right angle can be tricky. As in too much on your plate, over-estimating, overshooting of goals, legal issues.)

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (16th April 2014), Dennis Leahy (16th April 2014), Nat_Lee (16th April 2014), PurpleLama (16th April 2014), Strat (16th April 2014), Wind (16th April 2014)

19. Link to Post #39070
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Flash, I feel your pain. 8 to 16 inches of snow expected here today. And, I just either lost a filling or cracked a tooth.

Ulli, you have a lovely flock.

Everyone, wish me (financial) luck as I take my 15 year-old car with 185,000 miles to the auto mechanic. One ring is stuck (minimum), and it seems to be running on 5 cylinders out of 6. cha ching Then, there was a sound that I was sure was the muffler falling halfway off and scraping on the ground, only it wasn't the muffler. Maybe a brake drum disintegrated?... cha ching...

Transits you say? I have no idea how to read my chart. I'm not sure what the gods are doing to Uranus, but I'm pretty sure mine is about to be sore.

Dennis
    It’s not that sort of transit Dennis

If your car’s 15 years old, maybe it won’t have too much by way of electronics. We took one car in recently when the lights came on and the power went off, and the computer came up with 0 fault, so that was a cheap repair. Then the other car started doing the same, but I think something was done about it. They must be sensitive to solar flares. But any trip to the mechanics is going to cost a fortune. Even the wing mirrors are designed by rocket scientists these days.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

1inMany (16th April 2014), Dennis Leahy (16th April 2014), PurpleLama (16th April 2014), ulli (16th April 2014)

21. Link to Post #39071
    Thanks

Here’s chapter and verse:

Quote Uranus opposition Mercury

Traveling at this time is not a very good idea. A pleasure trip would bring too many unexpected surprises to be enjoyable, and it would not be at all relaxing. If you travel for business, so many things may go wrong unepexctedly [that typo did not happen by accident methinks!] that you would be better off not making the trip.
    I take it a trip to the garage is neither for business nor pleasure, and so not applicable.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

1inMany (16th April 2014), Dennis Leahy (16th April 2014), PurpleLama (16th April 2014), ulli (16th April 2014)

23. Link to Post #39072
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

This one is the one I meant to share first

http://vimeo.com/56093731
    Sometimes I wonder if it is simply about making every mistake possible, and living through them, just so those lessons are very well learned. No one learns anything when they do everything right, right done from rote learning and observation...and those who come after them follow that path of perfection. There is a form of stagnancy and death hiding inside of the perfection of perfection. Things that are identical, in an identical universe....are all dead together.

Difference is required for intelligence or consciousness, difference at the most fundamental level and throughout the given system. The greater the differences possible the greater the potentials in intelligence and consciousness of being.

To have the path of perfection in front of one, and that it can be seen, yet to live in a world built of the most horrid of mistakes, a world of horror levels of error and wrongness, well, that shows, or illustrates potentials in path, quite well.

We're not just ticking off boxes as we feel we could, if life was the easy path. If only somehow, we could get everyone else to understand... we're living the error in a most extreme fashion. The reflection is extreme, as it would have to be, in the effort of really living and learning a lesson. The difference between hearing about a book on a documentary on a person who was tortured to death.... vs being the person in the story who is tortured to death. Live the dream, so to speak.

Choices and potential paths abound. No cakewalk to be found around these here parts. Wishes and fishes -even that one is coming crashing down. (no more fishes)

Literally as if we're being made to encounter and deal with every possible mistake that could be made.
    Last edited by Carmody; 16th April 2014 at 14:05.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

1inMany (16th April 2014), araucaria (16th April 2014), Dennis Leahy (16th April 2014), PurpleLama (16th April 2014), ulli (16th April 2014), Wind (16th April 2014)

25. Link to Post #39073
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

The moon sure has been damn bright... It's energy always feels so nebulous and it has given me the weirdest and ominous of dreams lately and keeps me awake more than normal. Yesterday I was feeling quite fine, but apparently today Mars is affecting my mood.

It's rather funny, I know that I am a very laid back, serene and kind person or at least I've been told that many times (it's hard for me to give myself any credit), but sotimes like now I have a very short fuse and I have quick temper (or a fierce passion some would say) and my words can slash like a sharp blade. I guess that's something I need to work on, because sometimes it makes me feel really embarrassed. Though it only happens when I interact with certain stubborn personalities around me and yes, I too can be extremely stubborn. At least I know when to give myself some space and keep my mouth shut...
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

1inMany (16th April 2014), PurpleLama (16th April 2014), ulli (16th April 2014)

27. Link to Post #39074
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 times in 1,825 posts

String-pullers or not, today is gonna be a good day:

EDIT:
    Everyone, wish me (financial) luck as I take my 15 year-old car with 185,000 miles to the auto mechanic.

What car?

One ring is stuck (minimum), and it seems to be running on 5 cylinders out of 6.
    What ring? Piston ring? Why did you take the car to the mechanic in the first place?

Then, there was a sound that I was sure was the muffler falling halfway off and scraping on the ground, only it wasn't the muffler. Maybe a brake drum disintegrated?
    Definitely not. Again I'm curious what you drive because some cars have rear discs not drums. I have a nagging suspicion that you drive a 4 door car, which (basically) universally has rear drums. Regardless, brake components don't make scraping sounds and drums don't disintegrate, the pads could but the car would actually still stop fairly well. I wouldn't recommend it though!

Where exactly did you hear the sound, and were you going over a bump, pothole or something? The majority of the time it is the rear pipes or an old rusted hanger or something. You should just physically look at it, shake it, etc.
    Last edited by Strat; 16th April 2014 at 15:49.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

1inMany (16th April 2014), Dennis Leahy (16th April 2014), PurpleLama (16th April 2014), Wind (16th April 2014)

29. Link to Post #39075
    United States Avalon Member 1inMany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,938 times in 2,119 posts

Are we seriously coming up on 40,000 posts? Eegads, that is a *lot* of individual thoughts being shared, connections being made. Even if it feels like 10,000 of them were mine. Hahaha
    Life is a road we don't travel alone. But everyone's on their own journey home.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1inMany For This Post:

PurpleLama (16th April 2014), ulli (16th April 2014), Wind (16th April 2014)

31. Link to Post #39076
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Oh, that's right Strat - you're a mechanic. I'll take this to your thread you started on cars a while ago. Thanks!

And, 1inMany, is that really you in your avatar? I love that it is a belly laugh, throw back the head photo - and you kinda look like a young Meryl Streep in that photo.

Dennis

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

1inMany (16th April 2014), PurpleLama (16th April 2014), ulli (16th April 2014), Wind (16th April 2014)

33. Link to Post #39077
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 1inMany (here)
    Are we seriously coming up on 40,000 posts? Eegads, that is a *lot* of individual thoughts being shared, connections being made. Even if it feels like 10,000 of them were mine. Hahaha
    Dear 1inMany, you are trying to quantify quality - not quite a decachiliad, but a huge contribution all the same. Thank you

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

1inMany (16th April 2014), PurpleLama (16th April 2014), ulli (16th April 2014), Wind (16th April 2014)

35. Link to Post #39078
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,322 times in 612 posts

I wanna do so much !
    But always tired and just want to sleep .....
    ok time for a nap !
    We are one !

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nat_Lee For This Post:

37. Link to Post #39079
    Thanks

A good tale of the Blues, choice of song is not accidental....

Quite the story.

(It's why I love a particular form of electronic music, it would not exist without the blues)

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

1inMany (16th April 2014), meeradas (17th April 2014), PurpleLama (16th April 2014), Wind (16th April 2014)

39. Link to Post #39080
    Thanks

What I'm trying to say with my earlier post (second last) is that you cannot simply buy wisdom by flipping a nickel at it. You have to live it, and that means all it's myriad colors, both the horror and the beauty..... and find your own balance point within.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

1inMany (16th April 2014), araucaria (17th April 2014), meeradas (17th April 2014), PurpleLama (16th April 2014), ulli (16th April 2014), Wind (16th April 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1954 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 954 1454 1854 1904 1944 1954 1964 2004 2054 2454 2703 LastLast