+ Reply to Thread
Page 2225 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 1225 1725 2125 2175 2215 2225 2235 2275 2325 2703 LastLast
Results 44,481 to 44,500 of 54048

Thread: Here and Now...What's Happening?

1. Link to Post #44481
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,171 times in 13,485 posts

Default Re: Here and Now...What's Happening?

Quote Posted by Silkie (here)
    Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    We now have a dog.
    It's so easy here. Once you decide you want a dog you simply take a bag of dry dog food and go for a drive to the nearest village. In every street there are at least two to three homeless street dogs. If the street has a restaurant or butchers shop there might be a half dozen.
    You choose one you like and drive past it and say 'Venga' which is Spanish for 'come here'.
    Then they wag their tail, and approach with a hopeful expression on their face.
    So then you show them a handful of dog food.
    The right dog will follow you home.

So this wonderful dog, a mixture between a German Shepherd and Husky, won the lottery.
    And when he finished his third plate of food and drank a huge bowl full of water he saw our vast lawn, he ran circles in extasy of having found new owners. My husband wants to call him Pegaso. Very friendly dog.
    He will protect this property as of now.
    Tomorrow he has to make friends with our three cats. Piece of cake.
    He is determined to behave himself and live with us, just to get regular meals.
    Pictures to follow.
    What a wonderful story...thank you so much for sharing it, Ulli

p.s. can't wait to see pics of your new dog
    Sorry to have to report that Pegaso has gone. He was resting for a while outside the terrace door, where I had made a bed for him. But he either has abandonment issues and didn't like the fact that he couldn't sleep on our bed with us, or the three cats ganged up against him in the night and hypnotized him through the glass door, by sending the "Leave and don't ever comeback" message.
    My husband found the spot where he had tunneled a hole under the fence.

I'm sure we will see him around the neighborhood. He knows us now.
    Only one person around here knew that we might want a dog, and already we are getting calls from animal hustlers who know of dozens of homeless dogs that they want us to adopt.
    It can be overwhelming, living in a third world country.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (3rd April 2015), dan33 (5th April 2015), Dennis Leahy (5th April 2015), Flash (2nd April 2015), genevieve (3rd April 2015), Jean-Marie (2nd April 2015), Marianne (3rd April 2015), meeradas (2nd April 2015), Playdo of Ataraxas (3rd April 2015), RunningDeer (2nd April 2015), transiten (2nd April 2015), Violet (3rd April 2015), Wind (2nd April 2015)

3. Link to Post #44482
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Sorry to have to report that Pegaso has gone. He was resting for a while outside the terrace door, where I had made a bed for him. But he either has abandonment issues and didn't like the fact that he couldn't sleep on our bed with us, or the three cats ganged up against him in the night and hypnotized him through the glass door, by sending the "Leave and don't ever comeback" message.

Only one person around here knew that we might want a dog, and already we are getting calls from animal hustlers who know of dozens of homeless dogs that they want us to adopt.
    Awww, sorry that Pegaso has left. It brought up my thoughts of another little one in my life. Wolfie passed a year ago this coming Monday. I still feel him around. I'm still linked into his habits.

It's also brought up responsibility for another. My concern is what if I'm injured or sick? For Wolfie's last four-five months, I was his eyes, ears and legs. He was still happy and Love, the day the life passed from his eyes. That visual makes it feels like it was yesterday.

Wolfie’s in most of my dreams. He’s a good astral traveler. Pops in and out. [Like my son, too.]

<3
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 2nd April 2015 at 19:15.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

1inMany (3rd April 2015), dan33 (5th April 2015), genevieve (3rd April 2015), Jean-Marie (2nd April 2015), Marianne (3rd April 2015), ulli (2nd April 2015), Violet (3rd April 2015), Wind (2nd April 2015)

5. Link to Post #44483
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,601 times in 1,987 posts

Quote Posted by Silkie (here)
    We now have a dog.
    It's so easy here. Once you decide you want a dog you simply take a bag of dry dog food and go for a drive to the nearest village. In every street there are at least two to three homeless street dogs. If the street has a restaurant or butchers shop there might be a half dozen.
    You choose one you like and drive past it and say 'Venga' which is Spanish for 'come here'.

So this wonderful dog, a mixture between a German Shepherd and Husky, won the lottery.
    And when he finished his third plate of food and drank a huge bowl full of water he saw our vast lawn, he ran circles in extasy of having found new owners. My husband wants to call him Pegaso. Very friendly dog.
    Pictures to follow.
    What a wonderful story...thank you so much for sharing it, Ulli

p.s. can't wait to see pics of your new dog

Oh, I am so sorry to hear that But maybe he will come back? Maybe he just wants to come and go as he pleases, and so maybe he will be back in a few days. If he is not neutered, he might have smelled a female in heat...male dogs will do just about anything to get to a female that is in heat.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

1inMany (3rd April 2015), dan33 (5th April 2015), eaglespirit (3rd April 2015), genevieve (3rd April 2015), Jean-Marie (2nd April 2015), Marianne (3rd April 2015), ulli (2nd April 2015), Wind (2nd April 2015)

7. Link to Post #44484
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,702 times in 8,941 posts

Ulli, Pegaso had food and will certainly come back, but as a property protector, he may be weak. Attachment has to be there for him to protect you guys and his surrounding including the cats.

I am sorry he left, but you now know his temperament. Good luck with the hundreds calls offering you everything that has 4 legs.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

1inMany (3rd April 2015), dan33 (5th April 2015), eaglespirit (3rd April 2015), Jean-Marie (2nd April 2015), Marianne (3rd April 2015), ulli (2nd April 2015), Violet (3rd April 2015), Wind (2nd April 2015)

9. Link to Post #44485
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,694 times in 1,016 posts

Quote Posted by transiten (here)
    Carla Rueckert the channeler of The Law of One passed over last night Big Big Heart

I haven't been able to cry for a very long time but this opened up my heart. Go to Bring4th.org She has been continuing her loving work despite severe health problems never complaining.

A strong synchronicity happened in connection with this. I was looking for a parcel that arrived yesterday from the US and could not find it. I had been searching everywhere and called my father for emotional support. Yesterday i had a crash and was disturbed that precisely this item seemed to have disappeared. I happened to mention Carla Rueckert and Wynn Free who both are singers like me and as i lifted a pullover...the parcel containing a Wellness Wand that i ordered from Wynns website booktalk!!

I went to my computor and there was this e-mail from bring4th that I have not visited for over a year about Carla being in the final state in this 3d existence. I just learned she peacefully passed over last night with her husband Jim at her side.

By the way, can someone post "The Wanderers" with Lacy J Dalton who i heared about before reading in Carlas book she was one of her favourites

That is sad news. I heard a little about her health problems when Scott Mandelker was talking about her and the law of one channelings. I think that he might talk about her death in a new talk soon (have you heard any of his talks on the law of one? he has done many)

Scott Mandelker's channel
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TWSMandelker/videos

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    Here's the post about Carla, she truly was an amazing soul:
    http://www.bring4th.org/members.php?uid=72&catid=0

Ulli, I am glad that you adopted Pegaso, dogs and animals are just wonderful companions.

My little dog is my guardian, to be precise he is the guardian of my being.

10. Link to Post #44486
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

We now have a dog.

Pictures to follow.
    What a pity! His name remind me of my beloved Pajazzo who I named Passo, I was looking forward to see his pic; maybe he will come back or you will find him again....

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

1inMany (3rd April 2015), dan33 (5th April 2015), eaglespirit (3rd April 2015), Jean-Marie (2nd April 2015), Marianne (3rd April 2015), ulli (2nd April 2015), Violet (3rd April 2015), Wind (2nd April 2015)

12. Link to Post #44487
    Thanks

F u c k, I did not get the job, the timing is not good he says for him. They will reorganise their basic and then see...

I bet anything it has to do with age, because the talks were great. I do not truly understand what went on.

I need to feed my family. Now I am starting to panic.

I cannot believe he did not take the opportunity. I am great and extremely good at what I do. I would have brought back at least twice or three times my salary, even more, I know it. It would have been costless for him in fact, withing 6 months.

Oh la la, I am truly discourage this time.
    Last edited by Flash; 2nd April 2015 at 20:17.

13. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

1inMany (3rd April 2015), araucaria (3rd April 2015), dan33 (5th April 2015), eaglespirit (3rd April 2015), genevieve (3rd April 2015), Jean-Marie (2nd April 2015), Marianne (3rd April 2015), RunningDeer (2nd April 2015), transiten (2nd April 2015), ulli (2nd April 2015), Violet (3rd April 2015), Wind (2nd April 2015)

14. Link to Post #44488
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    F u c k, I did not get the job, the timing is not good he says for him. They will reorganise their basic and then see...

I bet anything it has to do with age, because the talks were great. I do not truly understand what went on.

I cannot believe he did not take the opportunity. I am great and extremely good at what I do. I would have brought back at least twice or three times my salary, even more, I know it. It would have been costless for him in fact, withing 6 months.

Sorry to hear that, Flash, I hope you find something else soon

15. Link to Post #44489
    Thanks

I am just wondering what I do wrong during interviews or on jobs. There is something awfully wrong with me, no other way around it seems.

It has been extremely difficult for me to find something decent jobs in the last 6 years, and prior to that, although money was good, i was always worried not to have enough revenues because I was hired on a daily basis. Not knowing from one week to the next or one month to the next if I would have work. A good 8 + years like that.

I feel like I have been working like the farmers in the great depression, hired on a daily basis and always worried.

One job I lost a few years ago because I was paid by the hour, it was to be for a little while but went on for a year and half. from contract promises to promises, and I had to work full time two jobs - because by the hour was not enough to survive.

And I had to maintain my daily hire business in case I would not have a full time contract as promised on the first job, which I never got - false promises. Well, I was so tired that it was apparent and I lost and the contract opportunity, while the woman I had gotten in to work with me got it - she has a husband, children raised, and only worked on one job.

And my personal business base was scrapped because I had no more time for solliciting customers, I had work to fulfill demands of the previous year solliciting.

Then my daughter went haywired and I could not start again working 70 + working hours weeks. Got on the forum much because I did hit bottom, with daughter doing the same.

I may look like I am complaining, but nobody can understand this if they have not been the only food roof supplier for the home, hired on daily basis only, through an extremely bad and costly divorce, plus an handicap kids who needed much help plus ... my health took a hit and I had no private life at all during years, pretty much 20 years.

I was by chance looking at a Mental Health Institute website here in Montréal and they were describing the causes of circumstantially based depression. Out of 5 main elements, I had 3. Just one of these would causes deep depression.

Now daughter is fine, and I was doing better morally, I just need regular revenues to supply for the household, sufficient revenues.

To tell the truth, I find this life extremely hard and difficult. And the worst part is that I know how good I am when working and how much of a hard worker I am. And how creative I get plus finding ways to make money.

Gosh, there is something wrong with me - there is no other way of understanding it, there is something awfully wrong with me for not ever getting to go ahead.

The only one in full admiration and love for me is my daughter (and it is reciprocal)- she knows me Inside out and is able to compare. How come this does not show up elsewhere?

I am sorry to bother you with this here on here and now thread.

I will take a brake from the forum to see clearly Inside me. I do not want to become destitute or be obliged to live with someone just because he puts food on the table.

I need a Financial brake, through a good job or through the lottery. I need a good job and to work with a team. Loneliness is not for me. I had way too much loneliness in this lifetime.
    Last edited by Flash; 2nd April 2015 at 22:18.

16. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

1inMany (3rd April 2015), araucaria (3rd April 2015), Baby Steps (2nd April 2015), dan33 (5th April 2015), eaglespirit (3rd April 2015), genevieve (3rd April 2015), Iloveyou (3rd April 2015), Jean-Marie (2nd April 2015), Limor Wolf (3rd April 2015), Marianne (3rd April 2015), meeradas (2nd April 2015), Natalia (2nd April 2015), PurpleLama (3rd April 2015), RunningDeer (2nd April 2015), transiten (3rd April 2015), ulli (2nd April 2015), Violet (3rd April 2015), Wind (2nd April 2015)

17. Link to Post #44490
    Thanks

I am very sorry to hear that you did not get the job.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

1inMany (3rd April 2015), dan33 (5th April 2015), eaglespirit (3rd April 2015), Flash (2nd April 2015), Jean-Marie (2nd April 2015), Marianne (3rd April 2015), ulli (2nd April 2015), Wind (2nd April 2015)

19. Link to Post #44491
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

(((hugs))) to you, Flash

there isn't something wrong with you for not getting that or a few other jobs, you have tried hard and have done a lot of good things, and I'm sure your daughter feels your love and care (which is the most important thing).

I can understand your frustration about not getting that job when you need the money and financial security, soon. I just hope that you will have a breakthrough, and hope you believe that it is possible.

But let yourself grieve and go through it, at times I do that and give up and then begin again, and it's ok to do that <3

20. Link to Post #44492
    Language
    English
    Thanks

How come this does not show up elsewhere?

I am sorry to bother you with this here on here and now thread.

I will take a brake from the forum to see clearly Inside me.
    Dear Flash,

This is one of the times that I feel so helpless. I wish I could take your pain away.

You’ve lived through a lot and have come out the other side. Allow that to be the strength you need to pull you through this as well.

Love,
    Paula

21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

1inMany (3rd April 2015), araucaria (3rd April 2015), dan33 (5th April 2015), eaglespirit (3rd April 2015), Flash (2nd April 2015), Jean-Marie (2nd April 2015), Krist (3rd April 2015), Marianne (3rd April 2015), Natalia (2nd April 2015), ulli (2nd April 2015), Wind (2nd April 2015)

22. Link to Post #44493
    Thanks

I am just wondering what I do wrong during interviews or on jobs. There is something awfully wrong with me, no other way around it seems...
    You know, Flash, maybe it is not that something is wrong with you; maybe it is that something is right.

You know how some of these companies are...they can be hypocritical. They say one thing and mean another. A very famous company I know very, very well is like that. They say that they are all for families, and family values, but that is not what happens when you get hired. They say that they want people with integrity, but that is not how they act, because it is always the biggest brown-nosers who get the biggest raises. And on and on like that.

So don't blame yourself, please, because it is probably nothing you are doing wrong at all.

Just my two cents.
    Last edited by Selkie; 2nd April 2015 at 23:25.

23. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Selkie For This Post:

1inMany (3rd April 2015), araucaria (3rd April 2015), dan33 (5th April 2015), eaglespirit (3rd April 2015), Flash (2nd April 2015), Jean-Marie (4th April 2015), Krist (3rd April 2015), Marianne (3rd April 2015), Natalia (3rd April 2015), transiten (3rd April 2015), ulli (2nd April 2015), Wind (2nd April 2015)

24. Link to Post #44494
    Thanks

You know, in spiritual teachings we learn that we truly create our reality, like Ulli with her garden. If it is the csse i must be doing/ being awfully wrong

25. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

1inMany (3rd April 2015), araucaria (3rd April 2015), dan33 (5th April 2015), eaglespirit (3rd April 2015), Jean-Marie (2nd April 2015), Krist (3rd April 2015), Marianne (3rd April 2015), RunningDeer (3rd April 2015), ulli (2nd April 2015), Wind (3rd April 2015)

26. Link to Post #44495
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,171 times in 13,485 posts

Sorry to hear this latest development, Flash. Here not all is always well, as this morning my husband discovered all drawers in his office wide open and a broken window. Whoever it was who broke in last night was only looking for cash, and found none.
    They had climbed a 10 foot high fence to get in. Maybe just as the dog was tunneling his way out. Too strange.

Whatever it is that you are doing wrong is something that you can only find out from a deep soul search.
    Every difficult situation has a lesson, and usually it has to do with ego needing to be replaced by still more trust, more humility, and more acceptance of what is.

I just saw this and thought I would take it to heart, and also share it with you.

27. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (3rd April 2015), araucaria (3rd April 2015), dan33 (5th April 2015), eaglespirit (3rd April 2015), Flash (3rd April 2015), Jean-Marie (2nd April 2015), Krist (3rd April 2015), Marianne (3rd April 2015), Natalia (3rd April 2015), Playdo of Ataraxas (3rd April 2015), PurpleLama (3rd April 2015), RunningDeer (3rd April 2015), Selkie (5th April 2015), Wind (3rd April 2015)

28. Link to Post #44496
    United States Moderator Marianne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,392 times in 2,258 posts

Flash, I'm sorry to hear you didn't get that job. I've been thinking about what to say to you, to maybe help you somehow.

I've also been the main breadwinner in my family for the past nearly-ten years. Not exactly your situation, but I know the burden and the loneliness, I understand.

When I was younger and still looking to do better and better with each job, I would interview and would often be in the top 3 to interview, out of many resumes. And I would usually not get it in the end. I had the same feeling as you, 'what's wrong with me??'

After awhile at each one I didn't get, I could see why I didn't ... it was as if the universe went out of its way to show me, either by overhearing something, reading about big layoffs within a few months, or knowing someone familiar with a situation who knew bad things happening in the company, and even once reading in the newspaper how the man I would've worked for was going on trial for fraud. In each situation, I would've been in a bad position, and I could see Spirit's hand guiding me away from that.

The jobs I have had all came to me in a smooth way. I know it's difficult when you are in financial need, and I send you intentions for a quick turnaround in your life, to greater financial/employment stability. Now. And Here.

You have much to offer ... remember that.

29. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Marianne For This Post:

1inMany (3rd April 2015), araucaria (3rd April 2015), dan33 (5th April 2015), eaglespirit (3rd April 2015), Flash (3rd April 2015), Jean-Marie (3rd April 2015), Krist (3rd April 2015), Natalia (3rd April 2015), Playdo of Ataraxas (3rd April 2015), RunningDeer (3rd April 2015), ulli (3rd April 2015), Wind (3rd April 2015)

30. Link to Post #44497
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks

You know, in spiritual teachings we learn that we truly create our reality, like Ulli with her garden. If it is the csse i must be doing/ being awfully wrong
    Ok, I can understand that, but...

I have noticed that sometimes, the opposite of how we feel happens...like the other day, I was feeling really low in the work canteen, felt so unattractive at that time...and pretty hopeless about it...then there was this attractive guy in front of me in the queue, he could not pay all of his lunch with his card, so looked around at my lunch, and at me, and asked if it was ok if he bought my lunch...so I politely and gratefully accepted (that has never happened to me before by a stranger in a work canteen or any eating place)...it made feel quite a bit better, and it reminded me how sometimes we get what we don't expect and what is opposite to how we feel...i.e. we don't always have to feel great in the moment for something great to happen...

But coming back to your job interview and what could be "wrong"...maybe you went for the wrong job and just didn't know it? Rather than you being wrong to get any good job...and maybe there is something to improve whatever that is...my sister has a first class degree, she was told that some jobs would not hire her because of that and also that she must tone down her CV! Because it looked too good...so maybe Silkie had a point there?

Anyway, I am feeling hopeful for you, I am sure you can do it!
    Last edited by Natalia; 3rd April 2015 at 05:24.

31. Link to Post #44498
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

I will take a brake from the forum to see clearly Inside me. I do not want to become destitute or be obliged to live with someone just because he puts food on the table.

I need a Financial brake, through a good job or through the lottery. I need a good job and to work with a team. Loneliness is not for me. I had way too much loneliness in this lifetime.
    Hi Flash, I can understand a little, having had setbacks in areas not as essential as putting food on the table. If I may look at the wording, or rather lettering, of your post, there is something going on there. You say ‘I need a financial brake’: if you’d been speaking, that would have sounded perfectly OK, but when you write it down, it should be ‘I need a financial break’: a financial brake (frein) is exactly what you have got right now. I know the subtleties of the English language may seem totally irrelevant to your issue, but there is some mileage to be got out of the Freudian slip of the tongue or pen. It suggests there is a slip of the mind: you are literally ‘in two minds’ as we say. What looks like a good break turns up then someone slams on the brakes. I would say from my own experience that with hindsight what seemed like a good idea (enough to make one persist) probably had less potential than toughing it out.

But as I was saying, understandably financial concerns are especially worrying. This comes against the backdrop of the bigger picture: in many countries unemployment is the number one issue that is not being addressed by traditional-style industry and business. I would say industry and business cannot solve this problem, which is what makes them traditional, i.e. outmoded. Here in France, the shorter 35-hour working week was introduced back in 1998-2000 – http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loi_des_35_heures – and we’ve had 15 years of back-pedalling ever since. Why? Because it undermines the whole still current work ethic of nose-to-the-grindstone ambition and pinpoints the need for much greater solidarity (sharing the available work). This ethic is dead, because the predominant trend towards automation means that there is less and less work to go round. The question then becomes, do we lament over this or do we see it as a very good thing? With more leisure time, we now have time to think, a luxury that is really a necessity and which in itself is making a major contribution to the process of dismantling our non-viable western civilization. What we are seeing – as opposed to what we are told we are seeing – is the separation of the robotic element in mankind into working robots, leaving us thinking humans.

What this means in concrete terms right now I suppose is some sort of reliance on providence (‘the birds in the air do not toil, neither do they spin’), which I take to be the substance of Natalia’s post. Do not be distracted by her guy-girl thing : she is telling us how that old chestnut ‘there is no such thing as a free lunch’ is literally untrue. Reliance on providence at this time is of course easier said than done: it means no longer using willpower (volontarisme) to try and force an issue. Ulli’s dog has something to teach us here: it may have interpreted her offer on the basis of previous experience as a job (food for guard duty) and decided that the freedom of free lunches meant staying a stray.

I know this will come across as tough love, but that is where we are at right now. I see the talk of having a month’s food in store as a rather crude metaphor for the mental attitude we need to develop. It is crude and possibly pernicious because it replaces providence with self-providence, i.e. yet another act of willpower, and of selfishness that tramples on the value of solidarity that will save us all. There is also an element of natural fear in there: you cannot learn to fly with your feet on the ground (aeronautics 101).

Please stick around Flash!

PS: another old chestnut: ‘bread and circuses’. Bread and circuses are not the problem: the problem is work work work: slave labour.
    Last edited by araucaria; 3rd April 2015 at 07:29.

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

1inMany (3rd April 2015), eaglespirit (3rd April 2015), Flash (3rd April 2015), Iloveyou (3rd April 2015), Jean-Marie (3rd April 2015), Krist (3rd April 2015), Natalia (3rd April 2015), PurpleLama (3rd April 2015), RunningDeer (3rd April 2015), ulli (3rd April 2015), Violet (3rd April 2015), Wind (3rd April 2015)

33. Link to Post #44499
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It is a small office, not many personnel, and making much less money than I had imagined. If anything hurts, it will be the money offer.
    The owner chatted for a good while with me, picking my brain, then asked me what i wanted but ended up telling me what he needs. It is not exactly what I had thought of, but the milieu is.

He asked me to design a plan for what I could do and how I would fit in his business, to be discussed on Tuesday, 9AM. I ended up knowing about how much income they make, usually, they would no be able to afford me. I do not know how yet I will deal that side of it. I have the week end to think of it. A good part of the work would be sales managements, but selling something I like. However, sales mgmt usually pays very well, and I do not think they can with the revenues they generate at the present time. The market is also a bit low here actually.

However, it is obvious that he needs someone like me and seems to want me. So we will see.

Overall, great! Thanks again.

Now the team, on for the coming Tuesday, so that I design and get whatever is best for me and those around me. Whatever I need to be doing.

I was so adamant that I would get it, that I went clothes shopping on Wednesday, got way too much, but I now have beautiful wardrobe lollllllllllll.

I need to work and I am at an age where people do not hire anymore - so still crossing my fingers. There will be no retirement for me.

Thanks again to all

Love you all
    The graphic I made I stated, “If it’s what you want then good luck to you.” The reason was because I read in your post as it’s not ‘really’ the job for me. My thought was that your conscious and unconscious weren’t in alignment.

If I could pass along one suggestion, it’s take the concern for your age out of the equation. You don’t want that frequency of thought mixing with the interviewer’s frequencies. It’ll only sabotage your goal.

You are not old, you have reached the age of wisdom. Which is what companies you want to work with are in search of.

Based on your post, these are the reasons why you weren’t hired.

Quote It is a small office, not many personnel, and making much less money than I had imagined.
    Quote I ended up knowing about how much income they make, usually, they would no be able to afford me.

You ought to receive a consultant fee for your time and knowledge to improve on his business plan that he’ll take credit for. And if that’s true, then it’s not a place of integrity that you’d last long in. Your emotional, physical, mental and spiritual health would be compromised.

Quote The owner chatted for a good while with me, picking my brain,
    Quote He asked me to design a plan for what I could do and how I would fit in his business, to be discussed on Tuesday, 9AM

And I do understand you're conversing on the ‘Here and Now’ and English is your second language. With that said, I offer a different perspective. Language can be a subtle program. Here’s my take from your post on thoughts/words that sabotage your goal and your life.
    Quote I am at an age where people do not hire anymore.
    Quote There will be no retirement for me.
    These state that it wasn’t a perfect fit FOR YOU.

Quote If anything hurts, it will be the money offer.
    Quote not be able to afford me. I do not know how yet I will deal that side of it.
    There’s a reality that’s it dying. There’s another reality that many now live. So too are companies that are waking up to it. Frequency alignments between you and those companies are aligning.

My love to you, C,
    Paula <3
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 3rd April 2015 at 15:16.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

1inMany (3rd April 2015), Iloveyou (3rd April 2015), Jean-Marie (3rd April 2015), ulli (3rd April 2015), Violet (3rd April 2015), Wind (3rd April 2015)

35. Link to Post #44500
    United States Avalon Member 1inMany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,938 times in 2,119 posts

How unsettling this would be, Flash.

No wise words are coming to me, which is ok I guess. You have been offered good advice by some eloquent Villagers. I can offer encouragement, though. Hold on, sweetie. Take a deep breath, get centered again. You are strong. You are beautiful. You are capable. You are experienced. And you are have great Value. These are things I am certain of from knowing you in this Village. Here, and now, I am sending what I have.

Much Love,

ps - I will tell you what is weird. I was thinking along the same lines as Paula and araucaria. Words are spells of sorts. I was thinking about your use of words also. Please, do consider rethinking your belief that age is in the equation. I do fully realize that age can be a determining factor in being passed over for a job. The more experience, the more wisdom, a candidate has, the more expensive they are to employ. Higher salaries. This is justified. And in this day and age, many companies hire younger folks and train them because it is cheaper. That's just how it is. However, by accepting this into your own reality, you might be putting your energy into creating this very reality that you do not wish to see. It might be worth considering other affirmations that would create what you want to see. Love to you...
    Last edited by 1inMany; 3rd April 2015 at 15:03.
    Life is a road we don't travel alone. But everyone's on their own journey home.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 1inMany For This Post:

Iloveyou (3rd April 2015), Jean-Marie (4th April 2015), RunningDeer (3rd April 2015), Violet (3rd April 2015), Wind (3rd April 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2225 of 2703 FirstFirst 1 1225 1725 2125 2175 2215 2225 2235 2275 2325 2703 LastLast