+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: An easy shortcut method of meditation for fast and powerful ascension incl. kundalini

1. Link to Post #1
    Indonesia Avalon Member octobpra's Avatar
    Thanks

Default An easy shortcut method of meditation for fast and powerful ascension incl. kundalini

Let me introducing first to all of members of avalon, I am from Indonesia and not so fluently in English so please to apologize if i am wrong, and please use the easiest vocabulary if somebody reply on this thread.

On march 2010 i learned one method of qi meditation in my hometown and what i get ? amazing it is very easy method and powerfull effect, the body increasing very much stamina and most of the people who had disease suddenly healed, and the most amazing again in mental my mental suddenly changes so much i felt very happy and grew to be lovely person all negative thought clear in my mind i have never thought again to judge people who doing bad to me it;s amazing.

Oke this is the method :
    1. sit on chair with straight back and dont fall back on chair relax very relax put your hands with palms face on thigh.
    2. raise your tounge to backside upper teeth, close your mouth and little smile
    3. down your chin a little bit untill your eyes can see your body.
    4. close your eyes as start to meditation.
    5. breath normaly inhale and exhale with your nose dont push the breath take very normal just breath normal.
    6. after you relax and breath normal now start to focus or think your gastric(maag)
    when every exhale, what happen with inhale ? dont think any with inhale just think to gastric when every exhale.
    7. do this meditation for 20 minutes without break, please to prepared the time for 20 minutes without any disturbance.

Do this meditation for 2 or 3 times a day for 02 days only, THIS IS STEP ONE.

During the meditation if you feel a sensation dont break up the times do it until 20 minutes finish, everybody will have different sensation this is the target sensation you must feel :
    You can feel sensation in your gastric could be warm, cold, feel something full or feel tight.
    If you feel that target sensation you success in STEP ONE and will be continue to STEP TWO.

Only TWO STEP that will make your front meridian and back meridian to be unity and the energy will circulation.

to be continue to step two in another day...

cheers...

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to octobpra For This Post:

Baby Steps (21st January 2015), Bridey (14th September 2011), Dennis Leahy (7th November 2014), dreamer (14th September 2011), fourty-two (4th November 2014), gege (7th November 2014), Ikarusion (4th November 2014), Iloveyou (7th November 2014), Jake (7th November 2014), Lord Sidious (14th September 2011), mab777 (5th November 2014), Maia Gabrial (14th September 2011), Marianne (14th September 2011), Mark (7th November 2014), Midnight Rambler (14th September 2011), NancyV (5th November 2014), Orion.V (14th September 2011), Peace4all (14th September 2011), prometheus (15th September 2011), Russ1959 (14th September 2011), sigma6 (5th November 2014), Someoneson1 (15th September 2011), surreal (14th September 2011), Violet (21st January 2015), WhiteFeather (7th November 2014)

3. Link to Post #2
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: An easy shortcut method of meditation for fast and powerful ascension incl. kundalini

Thank you octobpra,

I look forward to step 2.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to surreal For This Post:

Bridey (14th September 2011), Dennis Leahy (7th November 2014), Jake (7th November 2014), octobpra (5th November 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Switzerland Avalon Member Ikarusion's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: An easy shortcut method of meditation for fast and powerful ascension incl. kundalini

i guess i will have to do some googling for step 2 then.

anyone got any feedback?
    ΓΝΩΘΙ ΣΑΥΤΟΝ
    Your ego is not your amigo (!)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ikarusion For This Post:

octobpra (5th November 2014)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Well, understand that awakening kundalini can be a very potent experience, with little in the way of common understanding of how to get off the ride, once on it.

the body, or avatar, via it's position in the chain of sensation and thought formation/projection...has the innate condition of being a very potent filter and formation device concerning one's bi-directional projection into/of this fabric of reality.

Thus, we can and generally do suffer from problems when kundalini is raised. It is generally one of a feeling of omnipotence, peace, extremes of a sort, including bouts of fear, passion, calm, peace, intensities of a sort, basically all the limits of extremes are tested. This, with regard to what the body can project into and of the psyche or mind as carrier and 'filter (bi-directional polarizing lens) of being'.

To be calm and let the process come on, to live it, and to learn to understand it, and not be premature in one's flow, in this process. due to the extreme pressures on the avatar being all too real, this can present thorny issues in the area of thought patterns and sense of knowing via the avatar.

Basically, a new plateau in self and understanding will emerge, but a lack of control, or extremes of a sort, is the norm to be expected in the process... and this, without relent..throughout all processes of self and being, position in the fabric and realization of fabric, self and connectivity/relation of all.

An all integral shift motion. At a minimum, but over 'time', in all areas of self and perception. Heady stuff and definitely not a light load. Not a trivial undertaking.
    Last edited by Carmody; 4th November 2014 at 16:23.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

annacherie (17th November 2014), Ikarusion (6th November 2014), Jake (7th November 2014), mab777 (5th November 2014), octobpra (5th November 2014), outerheaven (4th November 2014), Pam (7th November 2014), Selene (4th November 2014), Sierra (7th November 2014), skyflower (9th November 2014), WhiteFeather (7th November 2014)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Like Carmody suggests, I'd be careful of any kundalini "shortcut," as you're dealing with a very powerful experience that is not meant to be taken lightly, IMHO. Sorry to be a wet blanket -- you're free to do as you like, of course, but just know that there are people that do not think of this as mere child's play.

(Having experienced with drugs in my earlier years, I know that warnings of this nature often go unheeded, but still feel it is my duty to warn those who might stumble into this thread and not be aware they could be potentially playing with some powerful forces.)

I'll quote some of the Ra material on the subject, which I find quite interesting. Ra's first response is a bit lengthy and might seem at first to be "off topic," but as you will see, it is framing the phenomenon of kundalini. Anyhow, take this info/warning, or leave it as you wish.

Quote 49.5 ▶ Questioner: Will you expand on the positive and negative magnetic polarizations in general and how it applies to, say, individuals and planets, etc.? I think there is a correlation here, but I’m not sure.

Ra: I am Ra. It is correct that there is a correlation between the energy field of an entity of your nature and planetary bodies, for all material is constructed by means of the dynamic tension of the magnetic field. The lines of force in both cases may be seen to be much like the interweaving spirals of the braided hair. Thus positive and negative wind and interweave forming geometric relationships in the energy fields of both persons, as you would call a mind/body/spirit complex, and planets.

The negative pole is the south pole or the lower pole. The north or upper pole is positive. The crisscrossings of these spiraling energies form primary, secondary, and tertiary energy centers. You are familiar with the primary energy centers of the physical, mental, and spiritual body complex. Secondary points of the crisscrossing of positive and negative center orientation revolve about several of your centers. The yellow-ray center may be seen to have secondary energy centers in elbow, in knee, and in the subtle bodies at a slight spacing from the physical vehicle at points describing diamonds about the entity’s navel area surrounding the body.

One may examine each of the energy centers for such secondary centers. Some of your peoples work with these energy centers, and you call this acupuncture. However, it is to be noted that there are most often anomalies in the placement of the energy centers so that the scientific precision of this practice is brought into question. Like most scientific attempts at precision, it fails to take into account the unique qualities of each creation.

The most important concept to grasp about the energy field is that the lower or negative pole will draw the universal energy into itself from the cosmos. Therefrom it will move upward to be met and reacted to by the positive spiraling energy moving downward from within. The measure of an entity’s level of ray activity is the locus wherein the south pole outer energy has been met by the inner spiraling positive energy.

As an entity grows more polarized this locus will move upwards. This phenomenon has been called by your peoples the kundalini. However, it may better be thought of as the meeting place of cosmic and inner, shall we say, vibratory understanding. To attempt to raise the locus of this meeting without realizing the metaphysical principles of magnetism upon which this depends is to invite great imbalance.

49.6 ▶ Questioner: What process would be the recommended process for correctly awakening, as they say, the kundalini and of what value would that be?

Ra: I am Ra. The metaphor of the coiled serpent being called upwards is vastly appropriate for consideration by your peoples. This is what you are attempting when you seek. There are, as we have stated, great misapprehensions concerning this metaphor and the nature of pursuing its goal. We must generalize and ask that you grasp the fact that this in effect renders far less useful that which we share. However, as each entity is unique, generalities are our lot when communicating for your possible edification.

We have two types of energy. We are attempting then, as entities in any true color of this octave, to move the meeting place of inner and outer natures further and further along or upward along the energy centers. The two methods of approaching this with sensible method are first, the seating within one’s self of those experiences which are attracted to the entity through the south pole. Each experience will need to be observed, experienced, balanced, accepted, and seated within the individual. As the entity grows in self-acceptance and awareness of catalyst the location of the comfortable seating of these experiences will rise to the new true-color entity. The experience, whatever it may be, will be seated in red ray and considered as to its survival content and so forth.

Each experience will be sequentially understood by the growing and seeking mind/body/spirit complex in terms of survival, then in terms of personal identity, then in terms of social relations, then in terms of universal love, then in terms of how the experience may beget free communication, then in terms of how the experience may be linked to universal energies, and finally in terms of the sacramental nature of each experience.

Meanwhile the Creator lies within. In the north pole the crown is already upon the head and the entity is potentially a god. This energy is brought into being by the humble and trusting acceptance of this energy through meditation and contemplation of the self and of the Creator.

Where these energies meet is where the serpent will have achieved its height. When this uncoiled energy approaches universal love and radiant being the entity is in a state whereby the harvestability of the entity comes nigh.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to outerheaven For This Post:

Ikarusion (6th November 2014), kirolak (4th November 2014), octobpra (5th November 2014), Pam (7th November 2014), Selene (4th November 2014), Sierra (7th November 2014), Wind (4th November 2014)

11. Link to Post #6
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,226 times in 1,108 posts

I agree with both of you, Carmody and Outerheaven.

Taking ‘shortcuts’ to raising the Kundalini without the support or guidance of a more experienced practitioner can be a distinctly unpleasant experience. The warnings against doing so are ancient and well-deserved.

Awakening the Kundalini greatly accelerates an inevitable and natural process of ‘upgrading’ the physical body and nervous system to handle the more powerful onrush of energy. Kundalini awakening therefore can –and does – result in a huge acceleration in the expression of otherwise dormant illnesses, depressions, mental health instabilities and psychotic breaks, disruptions to relationships, working skills, etc etc.

It's a bit like sending a very powerful current though weak wiring that is frayed and broken - the energy will 'short out' at the first weakness. It will take time to rewire the circuit.

These issues and physiological weaknesses that might otherwise be worked out slowly over the period of a years or a lifetime can come to a head in a matter of days or months and can be quite overwhelming. Kundalini will do its work; the end result will be a much stronger – and far more enlightened – individual.

So please, dear friends, be careful what you ask for….

And I hope, octobpra, that you can share some of your personal experiences with the method you are presenting here. It will be most helpful to our readers.

Much love,

Selene
    Last edited by Selene; 4th November 2014 at 17:50.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

avid (4th November 2014), octobpra (5th November 2014), outerheaven (4th November 2014), Pam (7th November 2014), Sierra (7th November 2014), WhiteFeather (7th November 2014), Wind (4th November 2014)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

you guys remind me of women who always ask fearfully if they work out with weights will they grow excessively large muscles and look like a man? And of course the reality is 99 percent won't get any result, because they don't even have the discipline in the first place... i.e. their concern is way too far from the reality to be of any concern at all...

I like the simplicity, I believe mediation should be simple, it reminds me of Transcendental Meditation, but I like the part about the focus on the stomach feeling on the exhale, very interesting...

If people can get any result, especially here in the strung out, stressed out West, you will be in a very small percentage and count your blessings, simplicity and quick results (if they are achieved) may be the very thing to motivate people to continue... more realistically if you experience nothing the first few times, do not be surprised, you simply haven't learned to let go... the trick with these types of exercises is that the more you want the experience to happen the less it will, and the more you let go and surrender to "whatever happens" the more likely you will hit the "sweet spot" and have an "experience" .

I remember in TM that sometimes I would find my head tilting forward, unconsciously, and I would jut it back straight, since it was making me feel like I was falling asleep, but maybe I should have kept doing that, because that was inducing a bit of trance in the first place...

Thanks for insights and sharing octobra, this kind of confirms some things for me personally...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Ahnung-quay (5th November 2014), Ikarusion (6th November 2014), lucidity (5th November 2014), octobpra (5th November 2014), Selene (5th November 2014), WhiteFeather (7th November 2014)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

i will reply soon the progress and my experience and how my life changes 180 degree ..... it is because i am very busy but soon i will post again....
    thanks everybody .....
    salam

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to octobpra For This Post:

Ahnung-quay (5th November 2014), Ikarusion (6th November 2014), Selene (6th November 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    you guys remind me of women who always ask fearfully if they work out with weights will they grow excessively large muscles and look like a man? And of course the reality is 99 percent won't get any result, because they don't even have the discipline in the first place... i.e. their concern is way too far from the reality to be of any concern at all...
    If anything a warning might cause somebody to do more research on the topic, which is never a bad thing.

But as someone who has spent 15+ years powerlifting, and trained many others, I appreciate the analogy. I'd also expand on it to make it a little more relevant to my initial point.

Casual weightlifting won't make one built like a stocky bodybuilder, no. But if a woman (or any person) was doing untrained, unsupervised Olympic-style lifts in an attempt to get fit, I would be seriously concerned about their safety. Those are dangerous lifts that can result in serious injury if the smallest movements/nuances of form aren't first mastered.

I see plenty of guys and gals at the gym performing all sorts of dangerous movements, by the way, from swinging their arms to get an extra rep to just completely incorrect form to begin with. Usually, "everything is fine," meaning that the movement doesn't result in immediate injury. Doesn't mean that they don't end up with pain/injury somewhere down the line. And it certainly doesn't mean that their technique is safe.

You seem to think there's no cause for caution, just because "99 percent" of people will lack the motivation to get there. Does that make a warning any less necessary, or make the danger any less significant? I don't think so.

I think Kundalini is a fascinating subject, and I encourage people to research it in depth. If you've done your research and know the pros/cons of awakening Kundalini, and have examined your intentions and feel that the best way to get there is a shortcut, then go right ahead.

With all due respect, I really don't see the point in being flippant about the subject. Where's the harm in doing research before proceeding?
    Last edited by outerheaven; 6th November 2014 at 15:30.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to outerheaven For This Post:

octobpra (7th November 2014)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

thank you all for your concern on premature kundalini experiences.
    i have been reading about kundalini for a year now and read all threads on here concerning kundalini.
    the larger my understanding the more i trust these concerns. i like the powerlifting analogy.

however, this practice is not focused on raising kundalini, and as far as i understand it could only be a byproduct.

my initial question was just one of curiosity. i was wondering how others have fared with this practice and if they maybe had different experiences then octo.

do i understand right, is this a cross between meditation and qi gong? or essentially internal qi gong?
    im very much looking forward for your reply octo. thanks for letting us know youre still here.
    Last edited by Ikarusion; 6th November 2014 at 16:19.
    ΓΝΩΘΙ ΣΑΥΤΟΝ

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ikarusion For This Post:

octobpra (7th November 2014), outerheaven (6th November 2014), Selene (6th November 2014)

21. Link to Post #11
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,226 times in 1,108 posts

Ikarusion, if I may:

Quote Posted by Ikarusion
    however, this practice is not focused on raising kundalini, and as far as i understand it could only be a byproduct.
    I’m also looking forward to Octobpra’s comments, but in the meantime, speaking as a someone who has ‘been there’ and a high Shaktipat Kundalini initiate of more than 35 years standing, saying that raising the Kundalini might be only a byproduct of any focused breathing exercise is like inferring that pregnancy is only a temporary side-effect of making love….!

We have not yet heard from Octobpra about the “Part 2” of this breathing exercise, nor of his own experience with it, but he has suggested that his life “turned 180”, which does allude to a powerful and life-changing effect, exactly as I would expect, and experienced for myself. And I also expect that his Part 2 will continue to build on the concentration of chi – or some say prana – in the third chakra, hara or tanden that he is indicating. This is a traditional meditation breathing practice, one that does indeed encourage the release of Kundalini energy.

So in answer to your further question, his reference to chi here is not to the practice of chi qong (“chi movement”) – which is a very gentle but effective spiritual exercise - but to chi as the Asian term for “life force” “spiritual energy” “prana” etc.

I hope this is helpful.

Cheers and all best regards,

Selene
    Last edited by Selene; 7th November 2014 at 00:03.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

Ikarusion (7th November 2014), Jake (7th November 2014), Limor Wolf (19th November 2014), octobpra (7th November 2014)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Ok everybody all of Avalonians..........Greetings..
    I have a spare time today for answer and completed the step to step no 2 the reason for me not completed because i want a respond to anybody who practice my step one because there is a symptom that i must explained so everybody when practice this will have a good benefit and far away from pain when you are lift or call this inner powerfull energy.
    Oke this is step no 2 :
    All position and method of breath same like step 1 except the focus changed the focus now is lower tantien
    lower tantien is the source of our inner energy that i known every living things in this universe have it...
    lower tantien located in belly about 2 finger distance above naved of our belly....
    now focus and realize the breath very carefully and please meditated as long as you can...
    me always take a goal for one hour meditation for this step in one session .
    you can take another session another one hour if you have a time....
    later post i will explanined about the symptom and kundalini because raising the kundalini is difference but method close to this step 2 except for changed focus...

All this method only having two step.... another can be changed our focus mind....
    So difference focus will generate difference sensational in our body......
    Everybody have difference sensational feeling one to another because everybody have difference level of consiousness and base level energy.....

Good luck if you wanna have a try... i will be here for asssitance if you practice.. this....
    Thanks you for your all attentions....

Salam..........................

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to octobpra For This Post:

Fox (22nd January 2015), Ikarusion (7th November 2014)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Thanks for sharing.

i have two questions though:
    when you are done exhaling in step 1 you focus on nothing? and only on inhale focus on your stomache, dantian again? so no focus-focus-no focus etc?

also, i learned and still find information online that the lower dantian is about 3 finger width below the navel, and not 2 above. you however have your focus above it, correct?

so basically the focus on your exhale (or in and exhale, so constant focus) shifts a bit lower?

for clarification, could you maybe draw two points on this illustration so we know exactly where our focus should be at each step?

thank you
    ΓΝΩΘΙ ΣΑΥΤΟΝ

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Ikarusion For This Post:

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ikarusion (here)
    Thanks for sharing.

i have two questions though:
    when you are done exhaling in step 1 you focus on nothing? and only on inhale focus on your stomache, dantian again? so no focus-focus-no focus etc?

also, i learned and still find information online that the lower dantian is about 3 finger width below the navel, and not 2 above. you however have your focus above it, correct?

so basically the focus on your exhale (or in and exhale, so constant focus) shifts a bit lower?

for clarification, could you maybe draw two points on this illustration so we know exactly where our focus should be at each step?

thank you
    Yes yes you are right, i wrong write about lower dantien place.. you are right about 2 or 3 finger below navel in your picture the location is correct.... forgive me..
    Ok about focus in breath is like this : ( the right breathing...some community call this one breath method)
    1. inhale though your nose and not to focus.. dont think at all
    2. Exhale though your nose and please focus to your gastric (step 1) or lower dantien (step 2 )
    3. inhale and exhale your breath without any stop... must be continously breath....so this called one breath method...

The reason for focus on EXHALE is because the nature of power is when you exhale...
    example : imagine when you punch something you must be take a breath for gathering power and when punch you must be focus to the object and exhale your breath or screamming .... and this is about POWER.....

Forgive me for my English language because English not my mother tounge....:D
    Thank you...

Salam..................

28. The Following User Says Thank You to octobpra For This Post:

Ikarusion (7th November 2014)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Another Tips for Breath Method is Belly Breath......:
    1. When inhale contract your belly outside (bubble like puff ballon)
    2, when exhale contract your belly inside (like deflated ballon)

regards
    salam.....

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

no problem, terima kasih for your help!

just so im really sure im doing it right, is the blue dot here where i should focus on step 1? or a little lower?

ΓΝΩΘΙ ΣΑΥΤΟΝ

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Ikarusion For This Post:

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

no problem, terima kasih for your help!

just so im really sure im doing it right, is the blue dot here where i should focus on step 1? or a little lower?

Yes yes you are right that step 1 focus..... and watch the sensation feeling during meditation may be some people feel warm in gastric or cool or may be feel nauseous or sickening just because have stomach problem ..... so even warm or cool or sickening all sensation was right that will be healing the energy have an inteligent for that.....

with respect to all of you.... from me just thanks....
    salam...........

33. The Following User Says Thank You to octobpra For This Post:

Ikarusion (7th November 2014)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

thank you. ill try to work with this for the next weeks and see how i fare.

at some later point in time i would like to know how this changed your life.
    ΓΝΩΘΙ ΣΑΥΤΟΝ

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

thank you. ill try to work with this for the next weeks and see how i fare.

at some later point in time i would like to know how this changed your life.
    Okey i will tell you about me what story and what purpose doing meditation like this.... for me now it's an obligation for doing this meditation because i realize this very important for me to gain all ability, inteligent and how to solved any life problem with difference view so the view become reverse but the reversal make me happy and better life.........

The Story :
    Before the year of 2010 : from my childhood till 2010 ( i am born in the year of 1966 some place in my country )
    From since child i always live with great tension from both my parent.......it;s make me a soul of rebelion or anger so when i am a teenager when i am growing to 20 year old i am become a anger man when i am brave enough to chalenge my father and mother and so friend as well so my life full of anger and fight i always back to home very late and dirty face because fighting and bleeding i have many scar in my body.....
    then i married then the tension is not gone yet because my wife have an anger soul as well ..... add more tension my bad luck i have never success in job and very difficult for me looking for money.
    Someday in the year of 2003-2007 because the unstable soul and sick soul i am suffering a depression so my mother sent me to the psi hospital and several doctor judge me to have eat medicine all the rest of my life in hard monitor from my family.
    So from that time i felt more pain in my life so i did not know where is the idea to learn some meditation... so the idea is show directly from my mind and i become obsesion to have a raise kundalini without any knowledge how kundalini is.... so when i came out from the hospital but still in hard monitor for eat medicine i can access the internet in my computer so the first i found from sahaja yoga..... and i learn self from that website but the result is bad.. i just only feel such a energy around my tail bone.... so i just search and seach again.... to have the guru for meditation.... i did not know where the idea come from but some body tell me that will be a seminar about chikung meditation in my town but i must pay something enough high price but i dont care so i came to that hotel and may attend for that seminar so i follow all the instruction about meditation ... and have a great success..... on the day 3 from 14 days of seminar i have reach a TungKwan ... TungKwan mean is the energy of chi flow from tantien to the head and back to tantien......... this is call circulation chi for health.... so i am very surprise not for the name Tungkwan but my feeling........ it's very beautiful..... i can not expreess it because i am sudden very happy i have feel no anger no sad and my body very very fresh....... i can not express.... how is feeling its very wonderfull i never felt from my child to the year of 2010.......
    Ok since then my life changed gradually step by step and at last i never touch again the depresion medicine that doctor said i must eat every day in the rest of my life ............ i start to join the club of table tennis and nobody have a fit stamina like me.... in my age... even i can stand my stamina to the younger man than me .... it;s amazing life... every body talk to me what you eat ??? strong medicine ?? lol...... ok....
    The important things is step by step my life changed and my soul become stable like never was before......

Ok... will continue how to reach goal on Kundalini and i loose my religion as well.... because the fact said difference to me than what people said......

Thank you....
    salam......
    I hope you are all understand my language.........lol........ i try best to talk with english........lol............

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to octobpra For This Post:

Ikarusion (7th November 2014), Jake (7th November 2014)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

I think we get what you mean. Thanks for sharing. Im glad you could turn your life around like this.

Is your wife practicing this too now?
    ΓΝΩΘΙ ΣΑΥΤΟΝ

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Ikarusion For This Post:

Jake (7th November 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast