+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 144 FirstFirst 1 7 17 57 107 144 LastLast

Thread: Tirelessly updating Avalon on the El Hierro eruption.

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,813 times in 797 posts

Default Re: After tirelessly updating Avalon for weeks...it's official, evacuation is in prog

Oh yes indeedy ....now taking suggestions for MUSIC TO RIDE THE WAVE....I'm going to Dance my way out of here
    Quote Posted by sygh (here)
    re vieje, although the energy in Joules is still climbing

Yes, your chart shows a rise in kinetic energy. I hear you. Still, we can hope the volcano breaks crust (without the west side falling into the ocean, as some scientists and simulations would suggest), and eases the tension. I can't think of anything better to concentrate on to allieviate the situation.
    Oh shoot. Just read your morning report.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

oh yes indeedy....maybe there is a Burkha shop here,,only kidding !!
    Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    If nothing else you could wrap a towel around your face several times (like a scarf in colder climates).

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to randles For This Post:

Anna (22nd September 2011), Calz (22nd September 2011), D-Day (22nd September 2011), Hervé (22nd September 2011), Lord Sidious (22nd September 2011), Marianne (22nd September 2011), panopticon (22nd September 2011), sandy (22nd September 2011), sygh (23rd September 2011), ViralSpiral (22nd September 2011)

3. Link to Post #122
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Default Re: After tirelessly updating Avalon for weeks...it's official, evacuation is in prog

Quote Oh yes indeedy ....now taking suggestions for MUSIC TO RIDE THE WAVE ....I'm going to Dance my way out of here
    Lol

Got to love your attitude.

Hey there are several different music threads now with just about any type of tunes for your discriminating tastes.

How's this???

Name:  220px-Surfin'SafariCover.jpg
Views: 699
Size:  16.0 KB
    Last edited by Calz; 22nd September 2011 at 10:56.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Anna (22nd September 2011), D-Day (22nd September 2011), Lisab (22nd September 2011), Lord Sidious (22nd September 2011), Marianne (22nd September 2011), panopticon (22nd September 2011), seko (22nd September 2011), sygh (23rd September 2011)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

Quote Posted by randles (here)
    Oh yes indeedy ....now taking suggestions for MUSIC TO RIDE THE WAVE....I'm going to Dance my way out of here

Walking On Sunshine - Katrina & The Waves
    Good vibrations - Beach Boys
    Oh happy day - Edin Hawkins

?
    .... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

Anna (22nd September 2011), Calz (22nd September 2011), D-Day (22nd September 2011), Lisab (22nd September 2011), Lord Sidious (22nd September 2011), Marianne (22nd September 2011), panopticon (22nd September 2011), randles (22nd September 2011), seko (22nd September 2011)

7. Link to Post #124
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

You want music?

8. Link to Post #125
    Thanks

What about.....HERE COMES THE HOTSTEPPER !!
    Quote Oh yes indeedy ....now taking suggestions for MUSIC TO RIDE THE WAVE ....I'm going to Dance my way out of here
    Lol.

Got to love your attitude.

Hey there are several different music threads now with just about any type of tunes for your discriminating tastes.

How's this???

Attachment 10004

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to randles For This Post:

Calz (22nd September 2011), D-Day (22nd September 2011), Hervé (22nd September 2011), Marianne (22nd September 2011), sandy (22nd September 2011), Terra (25th September 2011), White Rabbit (22nd September 2011)

10. Link to Post #126
    United States Avalon Member jjl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 544 posts

Dear Randles, a few of my friends have been reading your posts. They aren't members of PA but they wanted you to know they are thinking of you...
    Last edited by jjl; 22nd September 2011 at 11:19.

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jjl For This Post:

Anna (22nd September 2011), Calz (22nd September 2011), D-Day (22nd September 2011), Hervé (22nd September 2011), Lisab (22nd September 2011), Lord Sidious (22nd September 2011), Marianne (22nd September 2011), randles (22nd September 2011), sandy (22nd September 2011), seko (22nd September 2011), Spirithorse (22nd September 2011)

12. Link to Post #127
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

If there are already several threads for posting music videos why 'hijack' this thread and make it yet another?
    It just seems a real no brainer for a group that is always on about what an intelligent bunch we are here? I would post the Foo Fighters 'The Pretender' just for y'all that have gone off topic but not here- of course!

Thank you Bill for your post and reminding all not to play into any fear being encouraged by things like that stupid comet that I too never botherred with. The fizzer called Halleys comet in 1987 has scarred me for life perhaps!
    But there are lots of people who really enjoy horror movies and actually get off on all the nonsense. Strange as it seems.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Calz (22nd September 2011), Marianne (22nd September 2011), randles (22nd September 2011)

14. Link to Post #128
    Thanks

Thank you
    Quote Posted by jjl (here)
    Dear Randles, a few of my friends have been reading your posts. They aren't members of PA but they wanted you to know they are thinking of you...

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to randles For This Post:

Marianne (22nd September 2011)

16. Link to Post #129
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote ...............AND NO......there are NOT enough boats,. Will women and children go first,,like the Titanic ???
    As for your list (and forgive me if you already mentioned having included it) would be life jackets if you can get them ... or inflatable intertubes if not.

If there are not enough boats you may need to be in the water while rescue boats/ships come from the other islands.

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Anna (22nd September 2011), Hervé (22nd September 2011), Lord Sidious (22nd September 2011), Marianne (22nd September 2011), panopticon (22nd September 2011), randles (22nd September 2011), Ron Mauer Sr (22nd September 2011), sandy (22nd September 2011), seko (22nd September 2011), sygh (23rd September 2011)

18. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

Goodmorning HaveBlue....
    I am sure that you would agree: if you read the continuity of this thread, I HOPE that you understand IT IS HUMOUR....Have a lovely day !!!
    What is life....even the threat of life, if we do not add a little fun and laughter along the way
    Quote Posted by HaveBlue (here)
    If there are already several threads for posting music videos why 'hijack' this thread and make it yet another?
    It just seems a real no brainer for a group that is always on about what an intelligent bunch we are here? I would post the Foo Fighters 'The Pretender' just for y'all that have gone off topic but not here- of course!

Thank you Bill for your post and reminding all not to play into any fear being encouraged by things like that stupid comet that I too never botherred with. The fizzer called Halleys comet in 1987 has scarred me for life perhaps!
    But there are lots of people who really enjoy horror movies and actually get off on all the nonsense. Strange as it seems.

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to randles For This Post:

Anna (22nd September 2011), Calz (22nd September 2011), Hervé (22nd September 2011), Ivanhoe (22nd September 2011), Lisab (22nd September 2011), Lord Sidious (22nd September 2011), Marianne (22nd September 2011), panopticon (22nd September 2011), sandy (22nd September 2011), White Rabbit (22nd September 2011)

20. Link to Post #131
    Thanks

Hey !!!
    Wouldn't that be nice...Rescue boats from other Islandss......What other Islands..Fred Olsen, Aramas and the fishing boats, naaaaaaaaaaah....gonna make friends with a dolphin called Bobbity Bob and hope that he is not allergic to a long haired Pekingense..That should do the trick !
    Quote ...............AND NO......there are NOT enough boats,. Will women and children go first,,like the Titanic ???
    As for your list (and forgive me if you already mentioned having included it) would be life jackets if you can get them ... or inflatable intertubes if not.

If there are not enough boats you may need to be in the water while rescue boats/ships come from the other islands.

21. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to randles For This Post:

Calz (22nd September 2011), christian (22nd September 2011), Hervé (22nd September 2011), Laura Elina (25th September 2011), Lisab (22nd September 2011), Lord Sidious (22nd September 2011), Marianne (22nd September 2011), Pamela (22nd September 2011), panopticon (22nd September 2011), sandy (22nd September 2011), seko (22nd September 2011)

22. Link to Post #132
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

G'day Randles,

I've been following your posts for a bit and would like to thank you for the updates.
    Your composure is, as many have said, very "becoming".

I am not sure whether the links below have already been supplied, so sorry if I am repeating (must be the onions).
    http://www.02.ign.es/ign/layoutIn/vo...sAnteriores.do
    http://www.ign.es/ign/resources/volc...ia/HIERRO.html
    http://www.avcan.org/

If using a translation program (eg google translate) be advised that the first link has a box titled 'Imagenes de las señales sismicas y su espectrograma' (translated: 'Images of seismic signals and spectrogram') that will throw up apache exceptions if translated (eg doesn't recognise the translated 'September' as a valid phrase).

Best of luck to you Randles.

Kind Regards,
    Panopticon
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

Calz (22nd September 2011), Lord Sidious (22nd September 2011), randles (22nd September 2011), sandy (22nd September 2011)

24. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

Good day to you too !!

I am who I am, and can only approach this event as ME !! It took many years to find ME..and you know what ??? I LIKE ME ! I am a naturally smiley person, a giver with balance and enough love inside of ME that washes over any fears or anxieties I may have...
    In essence...the Inner Child is in control.. She is charming, intelligent and knows exactly what to do..and no matter what will be..the Inner Child keeps taking that leap of faith day after day and is so much 'intune' with magnetic and dimensional changes around her that it is more comfortable to tune into the symphony rather than listen to the 'big band play'
    And so,,, I wish for you, that if you are ever confronted or challenged by forces,,OUTSIDE of you...I wish that you find Your Inner Child on some level, this will help you to keep Smiling and Waving
    Have a lovely day
    Quote Posted by panopticon (here)
    G'day Randles,

I've been following your posts for a bit and would like to thank you for the updates.
    Your composure is, as many have said, very "becoming".

I am not sure whether the links below have already been supplied, so sorry if I am repeating (must be the onions).
    http://www.02.ign.es/ign/layoutIn/vo...sAnteriores.do
    http://www.ign.es/ign/resources/volc...ia/HIERRO.html
    http://www.avcan.org/

If using a translation program (eg google translate) be advised that the first link has a box titled 'Imagenes de las señales sismicas y su espectrograma' (translated: 'Images of seismic signals and spectrogram') that will throw up apache exceptions if translated (eg doesn't recognise the translated 'September' as a valid phrase).

Best of luck to you Randles.

Kind Regards,
    Panopticon

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to randles For This Post:

Amenjo (22nd September 2011), Calz (22nd September 2011), Hervé (22nd September 2011), Lisab (22nd September 2011), Lord Sidious (22nd September 2011), Pamela (22nd September 2011), panopticon (23rd September 2011), sandy (22nd September 2011), sygh (23rd September 2011)

26. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

ign.es is very slow updating ..the ticker tape there is showing quakes today 1.5 to 3 mag.
    HOWEVER
    Seismos El Hierro has racked up 79 today already..7593
    ...There is something missing here...maybe its the storm that is one its way that is causing ign.,es and Siesmos El Hierro to be out of sync with each other
    If up until midnight last night to 5pm this afternoon there have been 79 registered , that is one almost every 11 minutes

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to randles For This Post:

Amenjo (22nd September 2011), Calz (22nd September 2011), Hervé (22nd September 2011), Lord Sidious (22nd September 2011), sandy (22nd September 2011)

28. Link to Post #135
    Thanks

Please help me to connect these dots..
    At the end of Bills contribution yesterday...I started to look more at his final summary..
    Haarp...
    I googled Haarp Canary Islands.....~All results have sprung up by english speaking and spanish speaking bloggers...WITH NO ASSOCIATION to the current events.
    ALL VIDEOS with the exception of this one HAVE BEEN REMOVED !!!
    Any thoughts please.....
    My only input into the clouds on this video, is that they are exactly what we have had over the last two days.,in abundance, Now when the cloud breaks, there is more cloud, there has been NO moon for 2 nights despite a starry starry night..
    any thoughts please.
    Today we are awaiting a Thunder Storm,,the wind is blowing, the palm trees are swaying, the temperature is a balmy 27 degrees and the humidity is way up there.
    It is NOT unusual to NOT see LA GOMERA,,,however, it is unusual to have coastal fog, which stretches inland to the Mountains (pics can be uploaded if you want them), and it is unusual for the cloud to stretch to the horizon floor but show blue skies above el hierro,,,just saying.,..,just asking..There is still nothing on the MSM outside of the Islands about this..
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Appears Bill has "left the building" as well.
    No, not left the building at all – traveling (flew into San Francisco last night from Ecuador and then Florida), and heading to LA tomorrow for Kerry’s conference. Very much on the move, but checking in when I can.

Quote Posted by randles (here)
    I am still awaiting a response that I put onto Bills thread the other day about his 'strong intuition' it was a letter from the heart from both myself and my daughter...
    Please re-post it here – I may have missed it (easy to do).

I can feel the wheels grinding.
    Yes, they are, and have been.

Here’s my $.02 worth – distilled from various comments on other threads. I’ll make it brief and succinct, simply as a statement of my private thoughts and opinions at the moment.

1) I have a great deal of attention on something that beat me over the head very strongly (metaphorically!) telling me to get out of California after Kerry’s conference before the beginning of October. Others have received the same ‘message’. I have no hard data at all and do not know what this is about.

But I did rebook my flight and cancel my seminar in Portland in mid-October. (There were other reasons for this, though: the ‘warning’ was not the only factor.)

2) The hype about Elenin is just hype – and a distraction. It’s simply a small comet and may well have disintegrated by now. It was always way too tiny and lightweight to have any conceivable effect on Planet Earth.

It is/was a couple of miles across at the most, and was over 20 million miles away at the closest. That’s like saying that you’re worried that your car would be run off the road by a tiny fly minding its own business seven miles away. (I just did the math!)

I feel the hype may be deliberate, and many people may have fallen for it. The entire alternative media has gone nuts about this cute but otherwise very insignificant comet. The magician on stage always distracts the audience to the left when he’s quietly making something ‘magical’ happen to the right.

3) My attention always goes to where it’s needed. I ask myself questions, and then the answers usually come a few days later. That happened a few days ago regarding the financial meltdown to come next year (I have data which I'll post in a separate thread later). And similarly for the solar problems in 2013 which may effect the power grid and all long-distance communications.

In the same way, my attention went straight to El Hierro this morning, and has stayed there all day.

4) What I’ve done here (and have also often done in the past) is alert some folks who have are pretty good at wiggling their noses and fixing situations behind the scenes. I’ll say no more about this, except that they have an excellent track record at staving off or ameliorating potential imminent problems. (They're not the only ones doing this, of course.)

5) In the meantime: it’s very important to avoid the fear drama. We can easily attract that which we fear. So a balance is always needed.

Earthquake swarms are not uncommon, and like a sleeping giant stirring, Mother Earth often goes back to sleep again -- but not always, of course. And we do not know whether the Powers that Be, using HAARP and other classified technologies, are giving the sleeping giant a sharp poke or two for reasons of their own.

All my best wishes, Bill

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to randles For This Post:

Dick (22nd September 2011), sandy (22nd September 2011)

30. Link to Post #136
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 times in 207 posts

If it's Haarp, then the cloud could turn green and red, like in the past, before an earthquake in china, there are some movies on you-tube about that colouring clouds.
    Good luck, and keep your eyes open.!!!

Dick.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dick For This Post:

Hervé (22nd September 2011)

32. Link to Post #137
    United States Avalon Member White Rabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

randles... I looked at the youtube vid with the funky clouds... so strange to see that right after I came in from outside... I was chilling out back in my teeny yard and just watching the clouds (which btw looked as if they were being whipped up in slo motion... very cool) and was noticing a rather curious upper layer of clouds that looked pretty much like those clouds on the youtube vid. Not sure what to make of it but it is what it is. I am hoping that things calm down soon there and the storms you are expecting blow over rather benignly...

oh and I saw something rather incredible as well... the sun was surrounded by a 'cloud rainbow' never saw anything like it before! I just wish I was able to get a picture before it was gone...

stay safe my friend!
    ~a pebble in the water makes a ripple effect,
    every action in this world will bear a consequence...
    if you wade around forever you will surely drown.... ~ RJA

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to White Rabbit For This Post:

Calz (23rd September 2011), Lord Sidious (22nd September 2011), randles (22nd September 2011)

34. Link to Post #138
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

It's true some disasters are upon us without any notice whatsoever. And then there are those that "bang us every 2-3 minutes with 2.6 earthquakes."

It's a wake-up call that has so far gone unheeded. Time after time we've been warned of these upcoming Earth changes and to follow our own hearts and intuition in these matters. If the husband of your heart is on the other side of the world in safety, why are you not with him? Why he is not with you and your daughter to convince you to leave? Do you stay to protect a beloved home or hearth that is more important than your life?

Like the Captain of the Titanic but with far less warning, are you to go down with your ship, the Canary Islands? Are you keeping that island afloat ~ this is always a distinct possibility. Is there a greater purpose to be there at this poignant point in Earth changes?

Is there something to prove like facing and overcoming your own fear? I'd like to understand better but need some clarification to be able to follow your actions. How many shakes from this volcano have been felt by now? Over 600...in this part of the world. Are we to sacrifice virgins still into the hungry mouths of volcanoes as in days long past? Are you waiting for Divine Intervention? If so, we should all concentrate on lessening the fierceness of the volcano in unity of purpose instead of the wailing and gnashing of teeth on Avalon. Just an idea.

Mother Earth is benevolent and she has given much warning to your area of the world. The question becomes this one: why are you still there? I love you and ask that Angels guide your way and clear all obstacles from your path.....to safety.

While we are INFINITE, who wants to experience 3D BS over ~ even one more time?!! It's time to move away from this area so be open to it...one way or another. Please...carefully consider doing this now. Ask your Angels and Guides to assist you. They'd like your permission to do so. And so it is...

Much love! xoxoxoxo
    Last edited by Darla Ken Pearce; 22nd September 2011 at 18:26.
    Ep 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Even so, let your light shine and keep it real...

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

Calz (23rd September 2011), Carmen (22nd September 2011), christian (22nd September 2011), Ian Gordon (23rd September 2011), randles (22nd September 2011), TWINCANS (22nd September 2011)

36. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

Hello Darla....There are many reasons as to why I CANNOT LEAVE THIS ISLAND...I hear you Darla, I truly do..There are also MANY REASONS as to why my Husband is NOT here..we all have our part to play. Both myself and my husband are working towards a solution over this. I cannot say anymore, as I would be betraying the only man I have ever loved.Have a beautiful evening
    Quote Posted by Darla Ken Jensen Pearce (here)
    It's true some disasters are upon us without any notice whatsoever. And then there are those that "bang us every 2-3 minutes with 2.6 earthquakes."

It's a wake-up call that has so far gone unheeded. Time after time we've been warned of these upcoming Earth changes and to follow our own hearts and intuition in these matters. If the husband of your heart is on the other side of the world in safety, why are you not with him? Why he is not with you and your daughter to convince you to leave? Do you stay to protect a beloved home or hearth that is more important than your life?

Like the Captain of the Titanic but with far less warning, are you to go down with your ship, the Canary Islands? Are you keeping that island afloat ~ this is always a distinct possibility. Is there a greater purpose to be there at this poignant point in Earth changes?

Is there something to prove like facing and overcoming your own fear? I'd like to understand better but need some clarification to be able to follow your actions. How many shakes from this volcano have been felt by now? Over 600...in this part of the world. Are we to sacrifice virgins still into the hungry mouths of volcanoes as in days long past? Are you waiting for Divine Intervention? If so, we should all concentrate on lessening the fierceness of the volcano in unity of purpose instead of the wailing and gnashing of teeth on Avalon. Just an idea.

Mother Earth is benevolent and she has given much warning to your area of the world. The question becomes this one: why are you still there? I love you and ask that Angels guide your way and clear all obstacles from your path.....to safety.

While we are INFINITE, who wants to experience 3D BS over ~ even one more time?!! It's time to move away from this area so be open to it...one way or another. Please...carefully consider doing this now. Ask your Angels and Guides to assist you. They'd like your permission to do so. And so it is...

Much love! xoxoxoxo

37. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to randles For This Post:

Calz (23rd September 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (24th September 2011), Heart-2-Heart (23rd September 2011), Lord Sidious (22nd September 2011), Pamela (24th September 2011), sandy (22nd September 2011), sygh (23rd September 2011), ViralSpiral (22nd September 2011)

38. Link to Post #140
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Did a shipment of secret cargo to Iran from Russia got hijacked by Israel go hidden at these islands a couple of years ago ? Hmm!

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AuCo For This Post:

Calz (23rd September 2011), Hervé (22nd September 2011), Lord Sidious (22nd September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 144 FirstFirst 1 7 17 57 107 144 LastLast