+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast

Thread: Who Are the Powers That Be ?

1. Link to Post #61
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,143 times in 403 posts

Default Re: Who Are the Powers That Be ?

Quote Posted by Kano (here)
    Quote Posted by Bright Garlick (here)
    If I could stress one thing. There are at least 5 arms of TPTB. Half of these are composed of aliens who have been here a long time. They are not interested in power or control - that's our issue (drop all David Ickey ideas !). One alien authorizes all big decisions.

Here's a heads up before I say a lot more :
    http://lifeafteraliendisclosure.word...isclosure-day/ .

Life is. Everything else is a projection.
    BG,

The one "alien" that 'authorizes all big decisions' sounds like a flesh(?) and blood(?) 3D entity. Is this correct? If so, then why the obsession with TPTB summoning dimensional beings who are ethereal, not 3D if the big boss man is here on Earth? Does the head decision making alien in turn answer to entities in higher dimensions?
    Just quickly - there are 9 aliens - I think representing 8 groups. He represents the 9. They have been here from the beginning. 4 groups helped make our planet and us. They have our best interests at heart They have a vested interest in our evolution, because they feel universal compassion that embraces us !

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bright Garlick For This Post:

<8> (12th October 2011), Curt (5th October 2011), Kano (5th October 2011)

3. Link to Post #62
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ViralSpiral (here)
    G'day BG

Thank you so much for posting the link to your blog. Allowed me a better insight. A few mosquito bites deserved attention though.
    As you say: "I am nobody special". Me three. Cerebral limitations too, so I speak from the heart......

The words activities/endeavours appear, and yet you say there is no agenda? Might be pure semantics and my misunderstanding however, to me abduction IS an agenda.
    You poo-poo naysayers like Icke & Bassett. Do you have the whole "truth"? Can you not allow them the space to do what they do, like you are? Have they not made a difference? Don't the beings you meet with also only have their perspective?
    I acknowledge that we, as a mass, are no-where near accepting who/what we are. I dont however, think that its up to you to decide what an individual can/cant know? I also accept that you say your life might be in danger should you reveal more. Why?!? I know the answer seems obvious. In my world benevolent = well meaning and kindly.
    Is your role not also that of "disclosure"?

drip drip drip....

From my heart to yours, may all beings be free from suffering
    kind regards
    Natural Resource

Great qu - I agree with all you said ! I am simply frustrated with those who see from a limited pov. But that is my problem.
    Thanks again for playing the devils advocate ! My favourite role !

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by WEAREONE (here)
    It is very surprising to me that the discussion is so strongly tied in to physical solutions/answers. It saddens me that the ideas of control and manipulation are so prominent in this discussion. Whatever the answers may be to the proposed discussion it is astounding to me that open minded forward thinking Avalon members are so stuck in the concept of life as a physical thing. I look forward to better days for all of us. I don't mean to sound so simplistic but the answer is simple. WEAREONE.
    Yes, yes and YES ! Thank you WEAREONE.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bright Garlick For This Post:

<8> (12th October 2011)

5. Link to Post #63
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,850 times in 1,438 posts

What a wind up! Bright Garlic, why don't you just spill and give it all. And unlike some I do think it's important to know just who they are - like paedophiles. If we know who they are maybe we can avoid them . . . . and if you're not naming them because of the risk to your family then you are already at risk by announcing that you know who they are. If you revealed their names then we would all know - they can't kill us all any quicker than they already are. At the end of the day: Nothing real can be threatened - nothing unreal exists.

I cannot agree with your comments about David Icke. David presents his opinions based on his own research and leaves it to us whether we believe it or not. What he has done for me and lots of others - and for which I'm eternally grateful - is to MAKE US THINK. Think about possibilities and to question everything.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

<8> (12th October 2011), Bright Garlick (13th October 2011), Kano (5th October 2011), laughs-last (17th October 2011), math330 (18th October 2011), shamanseeker (17th October 2011)

7. Link to Post #64
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,900 times in 1,039 posts

@Bright Garlick,

I'm still interested in hearing your perspective on this in greater detail. I think many of us would be. Hope all is well.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Post:

<8> (12th October 2011), Bright Garlick (18th October 2011), Kano (12th October 2011)

9. Link to Post #65
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hi W1ndmill - unfortunately your understanding of TPTB is based on the limited views that get peddled by experts. No need to avoid them - many of them have kept humanity alive. They could be your neighbour, for all you know.

Yes I am already at risk and have been warned by several Earth based aliens, to be careful. They may not kill others but they could kill me or my family at the drop of a hat. So I am sorry it ain't worth further risk. I know how far I can go and if I cross that line, I get a visit from a well dressed gentleman and a warning and then no warnings if I keep going. I would like to have a pension when I am older. Although I don't fear them personally, my family doesn't deserve to suffer. I pt this out as an alternative POV about TPTB - for others to consider that they may have made a mistake in their perceptions. Personlly their names mean nothing to anyone else because many of them do not exist - so that gives the plebs no power at all over them and besides that is the wrong way to think about the relationship - that is still us and them and dualistic. Consider them as us and there are different qualities of persons in each group. Some pure and honest with great integrity, others prone to human foible.

You would gain more from the Buddhadharma than Mr Icke. Delusion is an easy state of mind to create, self awareness takes genuine determined and sustained effort - which Mr Icke lacks. He only thinks he is self aware. But I don't wish to fling mud but please think and feel for yourself. If possibilities do matter to you, consider that their are other possibilities other than the one's he suggests.

Best wishes, Bright.

Quote Posted by w1ndmill (here)
    What a wind up! Bright Garlic, why don't you just spill and give it all. And unlike some I do think it's important to know just who they are - like paedophiles. If we know who they are maybe we can avoid them . . . . and if you're not naming them because of the risk to your family then you are already at risk by announcing that you know who they are. If you revealed their names then we would all know - they can't kill us all any quicker than they already are. At the end of the day: Nothing real can be threatened - nothing unreal exists.

I cannot agree with your comments about David Icke. David presents his opinions based on his own research and leaves it to us whether we believe it or not. What he has done for me and lots of others - and for which I'm eternally grateful - is to MAKE US THINK. Think about possibilities and to question everything.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by CurtisW (here)
    @Bright Garlick,

I'm still interested in hearing your perspective on this in greater detail. I think many of us would be. Hope all is well.
    Thanks CurtisW. In time but cautiously.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bright Garlick For This Post:

Curt (13th October 2011)

11. Link to Post #66
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,850 times in 1,438 posts

Hi Bright Garlic

I did not give a viewpoint about TPTB, except to say that if we knew who they were we might be able to avoid them. For the moment I prefer to keep my own counsel. My neighbours are drug dealers btw, so who’s to say . . .? You could well be right.

Nobody wants any harm to come to either you or your family BG, but if there is any risk at all then why post in the first place? I do wish that somebody who promises so much in their OP – and you are not the only one - would either get on with it or else not start it in the first place.

Do you assume that I cannot think or feel for myself because I object to your unfair and uncalled for slagging off of David Icke? How bizarre. Such an assumption shows severely limited reasoning.

Best wishes to you.

Nothing real can be threatened. Nothing unreal exists.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

Bright Garlick (18th October 2011), shamanseeker (17th October 2011)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

Hi Bright Garlic

I did not give a viewpoint about TPTB, except to say that if we knew who they were we might be able to avoid them. For the moment I prefer to keep my own counsel. My neighbours are drug dealers btw, so who’s to say . . .? You could well be right.

Nobody wants any harm to come to either you or your family BG, but if there is any risk at all then why post in the first place? I do wish that somebody who promises so much in their OP – and you are not the only one - would either get on with it or else not start it in the first place.

Do you assume that I cannot think or feel for myself because I object to your unfair and uncalled for slagging off of David Icke? How bizarre. Such an assumption shows severely limited reasoning.

Best wishes to you.

A very salient point, w1indmill.

BG probably has his heart in the right place, but the carrot dangling is stale with the members of this forum.

Cheers,
    Kano

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

Bright Garlick (18th October 2011), Miller (18th October 2011)

15. Link to Post #68
    Wales Avalon Member laughs-last's Avatar
    Thanks

There are powers that be, I never got told about them in a memo (looks at sheets) nope they are not on memo notes; so if they are not on memo notes then they must not be 'The powers that be' it clearly says have who's in charge..... no powers that be, sorry................ It does mention that the super dupper supreme consciousness has effection domain rights over pretty much everthing, there was a page on the void however i seem to have miss placed that.

Ok hope this helps you the Pan galactic council of amalgamated fools, bafoons and jokers, would like to remind you that by reading this you no longer are bound by article 4. sub section 5 of the 'being a slave to another being act' dated 348920883: k'li'c'k'de m'iccee noo vs. Everything Corp. and can also wear purple clothes with being shot at on Galaspas V.

ONE LOVE, BIG HUGZ and IMPROBABILITY DRIVES

¤=[Post Update]=¤

doh sorry that should read 'also wear purple clothes without being shot at, on Galaspas V' phew that was a close one, wouldn't want you to sue me if ya got shot on Galaspas V

16. The Following User Says Thank You to laughs-last For This Post:

Miller (18th October 2011)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,022 times in 264 posts

Quote Posted by moonchild (here)
    I don't mean to be rude, but you said
    "I have spent a long time looking into this subject both personally and through a contact who worked for THEM."
    Then you turn around and ask US who they are?! Shouldn't WE be asking YOU???
    Will you be sharing what you have learnt from your contact?
    No rudeness taken moonchild. Yes I am comfortable with what I know and will share some of that. Too much puts me and my family at great personal risk but up to a point maybe ok. I allready have shared some here but few saw the connections before I deleted what I had shared. Call it personal protection !

I am curious about what others think - if indeed others have really thought this through or if they just regurgitate their favourite conspiracy icon ;-)
    People genuinely fascinate me and I have compassion for all beings - as we are all struggling with the mind and the harmony between heart and mind.

Adios, Bright.
    Sorry, Bright Garlick but I don't think this is about your compassion and curiosity for all beings - it feels to me like you are playing with us like a cat with a mouse! I think this a little like how the illuminati look down on us and treat us (with contempt)!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to shamanseeker For This Post:

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,636 times in 412 posts

In the early 90s, Eustace Mullins, under the tutelage of Ezra Pound wrote a masterpiece called “Secrets of the Federal Reserve”. In there is listed a great many names. It is a good start for those looking for such…

http://www.barefootsworld.net/fedsecrets_00.html

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chuck For This Post:

Bright Garlick (18th October 2011), Kano (18th October 2011), Miller (18th October 2011), shamanseeker (18th October 2011)

21. Link to Post #71
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hi Bright Garlic

Best wishes to you.

All good points w1ndmill. I am not trying to play games with anyone. I am first of all fascinated by what others think and if they do indeed think for themselves. Second, I would like to bring others to the truth that I have learned gently. Thirdly, I can't move as quick as I'd like because of ignorance and because I am constantly being warned by The Architecture (read TPTB) to be careful I don't cross the line. I have given many hints, that no one that I know of has followed up upon.

If it was as simple as just saying everything I know I would. But it isn't and I can't. But some people here know there is an alternative truth to that peddaled by many in the conspiracy field, that has nothing to do with hostile aliens and controlling PTB.

I do promise nothing, except that I will try to share what I can in homeopathic amounts.

Sorry about slagging off Mr Icke. I can't stand the man. He is dangerous and deluded and I cannot see him otherwise. I have nothing against him personally but dislike his ignorance.

I am sure you are independent in your thinking and feeling but don't be misled because David Icke says it is so.

Be well, Bright.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

You, my friend are very funny !

Quote Posted by laughs-last (here)
    There are powers that be, I never got told about them in a memo (looks at sheets) nope they are not on memo notes; so if they are not on memo notes then they must not be 'The powers that be' it clearly says have who's in charge..... no powers that be, sorry................ It does mention that the super dupper supreme consciousness has effection domain rights over pretty much everthing, there was a page on the void however i seem to have miss placed that.

Ok hope this helps you the Pan galactic council of amalgamated fools, bafoons and jokers, would like to remind you that by reading this you no longer are bound by article 4. sub section 5 of the 'being a slave to another being act' dated 348920883: k'li'c'k'de m'iccee noo vs. Everything Corp. and can also wear purple clothes with being shot at on Galaspas V.

ONE LOVE, BIG HUGZ and IMPROBABILITY DRIVES

¤=[Post Update]=¤

doh sorry that should read 'also wear purple clothes without being shot at, on Galaspas V' phew that was a close one, wouldn't want you to sue me if ya got shot on Galaspas V

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Bright Garlick For This Post:

laughs-last (19th October 2011)

23. Link to Post #72
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

It may be useful to elabrorate on the term The Powers That Be. This is a meme - a contagious phrase that transmits an idea.

TPTB as I view them are 3 things :
    95 % of the 'idea of TPTB' - are in fact the greedy corporations and governments of the world. They are not the one's who have Great Secrets - only their own.
    The Architecture - 2 groups - 1 human and 1 alien, with 1 group containing both.

The one's most people identify or suspect as TPTB are the first group and to a lesser extent the 3rd group.
    Each group has many sub groups. The second group of The Architecture is alien and will be here for the long run. The third group is here for the short term. Both groups for the most part have our best interests at heart. Some within the 3rd group are as ignorant as those in the 1st group, outside of The Architecture. They are humans with foibles. A few exceptionally good humans are in the roost with the aliens but they are out numbered by ordinary humans, who have their weaknesses and of course those greedy profiteers from the first group, which is not part of the authentic TPTB.

Various parts of The Architecture have been in place for a long time. The human group, more recent.

If you map what I have said previously it will make more sense.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Bright Garlick For This Post:

Curt (19th October 2011)

25. Link to Post #73
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

You dare call David Icke ignorant? exactly what are you briging to the table apart from your oversized ego?
    You sound like a big kid who got a new bike for christmas and the rest of us didn't
    It,s all good hiding behind the safety of your family as an excuse, but you knew the danger before you started this thread.
    you either want to share or sit down next to Bob Dean....

26. The Following User Says Thank You to kersley For This Post:

shamanseeker (18th October 2011)

27. Link to Post #74
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kersley (here)
    You dare call David Icke ignorant? exactly what are you briging to the table apart from your oversized ego?
    You sound like a big kid who got a new bike for christmas and the rest of us didn't
    It,s all good hiding behind the safety of your family as an excuse, but you knew the danger before you started this thread.
    you either want to share or sit down next to Bob Dean....
    Thank you Kersley for your kind comments. Yes I dare call Mr Icke ignorant. May I stress - very ignorant.
    Yes I have an ego but size is a misnomer. Ego is also a concept not a fact. Aware ego, maybe.

There is no danger - so long as I respect the boundaries.
    My family is my excuse. So is having cancer. But still I take calculated risks. What have you got to lose ?

I didn't start this thread to get into a mud fight. I have strong opinions like most people but I remain open. But when I know facts that most people don't, I am not going to swallow any one elses delusionary poison.

I will share with those who want to listen, as I am able. If you don't wish to know my opinion, ignore me.

I have nothing to gain and a great deal to lose.

28. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

It may be useful to elabrorate on the term The Powers That Be. This is a meme - a contagious phrase that transmits an idea.

95 % of the 'idea of TPTB' - are in fact the greedy corporations and governments of the world. They are not the one's who have Great Secrets - only their own.
    The Architecture - 2 groups - 1 human and 1 alien, with 1 group containing both.

The one's most people identify or suspect as TPTB are the first group and to a lesser extent the 3rd group.
    Each group has many sub groups. The second group of The Architecture is alien and will be here for the long run. The third group is here for the short term. Both groups for the most part have our best interests at heart. Some within the 3rd group are as ignorant as those in the 1st group, outside of The Architecture. They are humans with foibles. A few exceptionally good humans are in the roost with the aliens but they are out numbered by ordinary humans, who have their weaknesses and of course those greedy profiteers from the first group, which is not part of the authentic TPTB.

Various parts of The Architecture have been in place for a long time. The human group, more recent.

As with some memes, its evolution can also result in bad science

I appreciate what you are transmitting however, can you not also see where you are being manipulated?
    .... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

29. The Following User Says Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

noxon medem (18th October 2011)

30. Link to Post #76
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

PS. I am not here to make friends or be liked. I am here to share and to encourage. I left before because of the same kind of stead fast opinions and love of those who sell the truth for fame and money.

My time here is limited. If you want to throw knives - that's your choice.

Be happy and be well, Bright.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

As with some memes, its evolution can also result in bad science

I appreciate what you are transmitting however, can you not also see where you are being manipulated?
    Thank you ViralSpiral - I value your opinion also.

I do this of my own free will, against the recomendations of those of who I speak because I HATE falsity. No one is manipulating me. This is entirely my choice.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bright Garlick For This Post:

noxon medem (18th October 2011), ViralSpiral (18th October 2011)

32. Link to Post #77
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 139,000 times in 21,568 posts

I doubt that either you or I are in a position to know whether Bright Garlic is being manipulated.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bright Garlick (19th October 2011), ViralSpiral (18th October 2011)

34. Link to Post #78
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,900 times in 1,039 posts

@ Bright Garlick,

Thanks for expanding upon what you had said earlier. If I understand you correctly, you are suggesting that the Corporations/Greedy Fat Cats one might normally call TPTB are not in fact the genuine PTB, but that they are only a group of misguided high level (from our perspective) players-out of their own agendas. And that the REAL PTB are made up of two groups, one human, another non-human. And that it is in these two groups where true authority over the planet exists. And further, that the true power structure (or architecture) is comprised of good and bad elements, with good and bad people working alongside alien intelligences. Further, that there are multiple aspects and sub groups within each house of authority.

I don't honestly hear anyone arguing with these principles. Nobody is saying they disagree with this. We all accept that we don't know who the real players are, and that the usual suspects (pin-stripe suit-wearing greedy banksters oil tycoons, etc) aren't the real power. We all pretty much accept that it's all deeper and more complex than this. None of us is averse to what you're saying about groups of people and aliens, some good, some bad, really calling the shots. That's why we're here to listen to what you have to say.

So the repeated suggestion that 'we' are locked in our opinions and are all wedded to the ideas of a particular school of thought or worse yet, a particular 'guru', is actually a bit offensive. It's also very broad and incorrect, given that 'we' i.e. the people interested in this thread, are coming from innumerable different (incorrect) perspectives. You are setting yourself in opposition to the rest of 'us' as though we are a monolith of the same type of ignorance, which is totally unnecessary and cannot help but to promote antipathy toward your views. You are shooting yourself in the foot.

Why not drop telling us how ignorant we are and get on telling us what you are willing to share, in however small of a piece you are comfortable with? I say this with respect. And I hope you can feel where I'm coming from, because it is not a place of animosity. I only want you to see where your approach is falling short and to help you to better see how your message is being muddled by your approach.

I believe you have something important to share, and that it is at least as important for you to share it as it is for 'us' to hear it. It is in this spirit that I offer this gentle criticism. I hope you are well.
    Last edited by Curt; 18th October 2011 at 10:07.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Post:

Miller (18th October 2011), motherlove (18th October 2011), shamanseeker (18th October 2011)

36. Link to Post #79
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

The power must be within one's own consciousness. We probably want something out there to fight, but what ever is assumed to be out there can only be known within one's mind. That is where it is registered.

So one can either (within the mind) keep relating to what is outside ( and there is no end to that) or relate to that which is within.

It all depends on what you think is more real. Do you have the power, or does some else have the power?

Tony

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

CdnSirian (22nd October 2011), laughs-last (19th October 2011)

38. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,022 times in 264 posts

Bright Garlick, it seems to me that the only people who can be sure who TPTB are would have to be on the same level as them and working for the dark side. TPTB don't even tell their own people who their leaders are! David Icke is not ignorant - if he is, so is Bill Ryan who supports him 100%. I have had enough experiences in my life to know that what David is talking about is true - including seeing someone shapeshift. That person used to have an attitude very like yours and used the ploy of getting your sympathy like you do. If you are so scared for your life or as you say your family, why do you display your photo on your profile? I am behind W1ndmill when she says that if you won't say who these people are, why did you start the thread - just to see what people think? Is this a questionnaire and for whom? Just your curiosity?

39. The Following User Says Thank You to shamanseeker For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast