+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: S4 (Area 51) Informers Vols 1-3: Connor O'Ryan, Steve Wilson, Bill Uhouse, Bob Lazar, with Wendelle Stevens, Bob Dean

1. Link to Post #21
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Default Re: S4 (Area 51) Informers Vols 1-3: Connor O'Ryan, Steve Wilson, Bill Uhouse, Bob Lazar, with Wendelle Stevens, Bob Dean

Good Bump Bill - from the op post 1
    Quote 1.Project Galileo - Dealt with gravity propulson.
    2.Project Sidekick - Dealt with energy beam weopons that had a neutron source focused by a gravity lens.
    3.Project looking glass - Dealt with seeing back in time.
    I brought these up for Sidney in the Science subforum, the Lorentz dialog. Common denominator gravity GENERATION, not (anti-gravity concepts). An associate of mine from the 70's spent time with Wendelle and was also impressed. I didn't have the opportunity to meet or interview either (sigh).

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,442 times in 32,921 posts

Default Re: S4 (Area 51) Informers Vols 1-3: Connor O'Ryan, Steve Wilson, Bill Uhouse, Bob Lazar, with Wendelle Stevens, Bob Dean

It's very interesting to compare the testimonies of Derek Hennessy ('Connor O'Ryan') and Col. Steve Wilson, with this 73 page document compiled by Michael Schratt in Sept 2010 detailing Dan Burisch's claimed experience at S4. There are some differences, but also quite a number of overlaps.

Last edited by Tintin; 30th January 2023 at 15:52. Reason: replaced old avalon library url with newer https://

3. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (17th February 2018), arwen (3rd February 2023), avid (14th February 2018), Denise/Dizi (3rd June 2019), DNA (14th February 2018), Ewan (30th January 2023), Foxie Loxie (14th February 2018), gord (14th February 2018), Harley (14th February 2018), s7e6e (2nd February 2023), Tintin (30th January 2023), uzn (14th March 2018)

4. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,782 times in 2,666 posts

A bit big at the moment...
    Meaning file size above. !!
    Last edited by avid; 14th February 2018 at 21:07.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th March 2018), Denise/Dizi (3rd June 2019), DNA (14th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th February 2018)

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,917 times in 4,329 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

DNA (Marcus) drew my attention to this, and I'd not heard of it. It really is essential viewing — all three 'volumes'. There's a ton of important information in there, which I'd wager is almost certainly accurate.

On YouTube, Volume 1 exists in one long video, but Volumes 2 and 3 are only on multi-part playlists. To safeguard the entire series, I've joined them up and they're now archived in the Avalon Library:

1. http://avalonlibrary.net/S4_Informers_Volume_1.mp4
    2. http://avalonlibrary.net/S4_Informers_Volume_2.mp4
    3. http://avalonlibrary.net/S4_Informers_Volume_3.mp4

Notes:

• Wendelle Stevens was one of our very finest researchers. I met him towards the end of his days, and he was gracious and kind. I wish I'd interviewed him.
    • 'Connor O'Ryan' (Derek Hennessy) is certainly for real. And so is Col. Steve Wilson, who confirms his testimony.
    • Bill Uhouse is referenced at length, and there are some fascinating details in there I'd not heard before. Similarly for some very detailed aspects of the anatomy of the Greys.
    • Many younger people sincerely interested in Ufology would never have heard of some of this information. Among today's interview and conference noise and extensive hoaxing and fakery, this rock-solid historical testimony is almost lost. No exaggeration.
    • The audio is patchy in parts, and the many different clips, from different interviews, overlap and repeat their content to some degree. But it's all WELL worth watching through the entire thing.

HIGHLY, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Hi Bill.
    Glad to see you approve.
    You've made an excellent assessment of the videos. I agree with you, the videos are essential viewing and in my opinion there is information in these videos that is still relevant and new to most folks.
    I'm thankful that you brought this thread back to life, but in the spirit of reaching more folks it may prove beneficial to take the post you have made here and start a new thread. So many folks have a tendency to not want to waste time with a thread that is old, and I feel that is the case here.
    I feel more folks would benefit from this material if it was placed in a new thread especially and more so if that thread was started by yourself.
    I apologize for not jumping in here to participate as you were posting this material, I absolutely meant to, stuff happens.

I just want to throw this out there and ask your opinion.
    It is mentioned in this set of videos that Bob Dean just happened to move next door to Wendelle Stevens, and as Connor O'Ryan states, Wendelle Stevens was considered one of the greatest researchers of his kind, especially considering he was not "compromised" as belonging to a group with "assets" in it.
    Is it possible, now having watched this material that Bob Dean was possibly "placed" next to Wendelle to watch him in case something happened like it did with Connor O'Ryan? I only ask with the understanding of how much of a coincidence this was.
    For the record I consider Wendelle to be one of the greatest researchers of his kind.
    His work is what introduced many of us to Billy Meier, and a host of other top notch UFO occupant interaction with human cases.

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

arwen (3rd February 2023), Bill Ryan (14th March 2018), Ewan (30th January 2023), Foxie Loxie (14th March 2018), iota (13th July 2022), mountain_jim (14th March 2018), Patient (4th February 2023), Tintin (14th March 2018), uzn (14th March 2018), Valerie Villars (10th December 2019), Yoda (30th January 2023)

8. Link to Post #25
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,754 times in 5,529 posts

What a fascinating and informative series of films these are - absolutely absorbing and riveting, in extremis

Just when you think you've seen all there might be on offer, something like this comes along. Kudos to DNA for sourcing these. (more )
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

arwen (3rd February 2023), Bill Ryan (14th March 2018), Denise/Dizi (3rd June 2019), DNA (14th March 2018), Ewan (30th January 2023), Foxie Loxie (14th March 2018), mountain_jim (30th January 2023), Patient (4th February 2023), Valerie Villars (10th December 2019)

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

This information from the Sentry, seems to line up with some of the material from Barry King as well.. A.K.A. "The Voice". Almost as quickly as he came onto the scene, he was treated as someone who may be crazy...

I believe the man believed what he was saying, and I do believe that he was warning us, they're cloning, they're uploading awareness into these beings and using them as puppets. Whether via MK ultra, or technology. But I doubt they're joking. The thing that stuns me is that we are openly developing technology, that essentially can be used to drone the entire population on the planet and not just those few, that seemingly are underground, or working in underground projects.

As such we should be really checking into such things. To ignore them.. may be a grave mistake.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/67623642/...erground-Bases

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

arwen (3rd February 2023), Bill Ryan (30th January 2023), DNA (30th January 2023), Ewan (30th January 2023), mountain_jim (30th January 2023), Yoda (30th January 2023)

12. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    This information from the Sentry, seems to line up with some of the material from Barry King as well.. A.K.A. "The Voice". Almost as quickly as he came onto the scene, he was treated as someone who may be crazy...

I believe the man believed what he was saying, and I do believe that he was warning us, they're cloning, they're uploading awareness into these beings and using them as puppets. Whether via MK ultra, or technology. But I doubt they're joking. The thing that stuns me is that we are openly developing technology, that essentially can be used to drone the entire population on the planet and not just those few, that seemingly are underground, or working in underground projects.

As such we should be really checking into such things. To ignore them.. may be a grave mistake.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/67623642/...erground-Bases
    That does make sense Denise, especially in light of the depopulation via vaccine program going on. I'm telling you, if you watch this documentary and then listen to the song I put on here Golden Earrings "twilight zone", it's pretty amazing.
    Also, there was a documentary from the BBC titled something like " murder madness on the motorway" which was seemingly about two identical cloned women who had built in kill switches indicating time and place of suicide. Also seeming superhuman abilities.
    The mention of cloning in the S4 documentary is normally lost on folks with all of the other information coming through but like you I noted it and also think it is important.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

arwen (3rd February 2023), Bill Ryan (30th January 2023), Denise/Dizi (3rd February 2023), Ewan (30th January 2023), mountain_jim (30th January 2023), Yoda (30th January 2023)

14. Link to Post #28
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,754 times in 5,529 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    It's very interesting to compare the testimonies of Derek Hennessy ('Connor O'Ryan') and Col. Steve Wilson, with this 73 page document compiled by Michael Schratt in Sept 2010 detailing Dan Burisch's claimed experience at S4. There are some differences, but also quite a number of overlaps.

Librarian note from Tintin:
    - old library link replaced with new one today, January 30th, 2023
    Last edited by Tintin; 30th January 2023 at 19:14.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

arwen (3rd February 2023), Bill Ryan (4th February 2023), Denise/Dizi (3rd February 2023), DNA (30th January 2023), Ewan (30th January 2023), mountain_jim (30th January 2023)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Thank You Tintin...

We get lost so quickly in the little things.... (While HUGE to many), and just let the real frightening and potentially dangerous stuff pass by as if it isn't even remotely possible, yet we all know Dolly the sheep... And George Greens testimoney....

This, if overlooked, could be more dangerous than any open and obvious terror we face...

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

arwen (3rd February 2023), Bill Ryan (4th February 2023), DNA (3rd February 2023), Ewan (3rd February 2023), Patient (4th February 2023), Sadieblue (11th February 2023)

18. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank You Tintin...

We get lost so quickly in the little things.... (While HUGE to many), and just let the real frightening and potentially dangerous stuff pass by as if it isn't even remotely possible, yet we all know Dolly the sheep... And George Greens testimoney....

This, if overlooked, could be more dangerous than any open and obvious terror we face...
    Yes, George Green who stated that the Nazis had discovered cloning and had cloned Hitler in South America.
    This was retold fairly accurately in the film " the boys of Brazil".

I don't know if George Green is correct on any of these claims but, it seems quite possible. As outlandish as the claim is.
    With AI becoming a thing and cloning being a thing, it is quite easy to see why the elite would feel they don't need the lowly humans anymore.

Here is the documentary I was referring to earlier. There is no mention of cloning, but if you watch it you get that feeling.
    Also this documentary has some amazing live footage. It seems the Brits have their version of the TV show cops. So most of the footage is real. Real on the scene camera men.
    It's quite the story.
    https://watchdocumentaries.com/madne...the-fast-lane/

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

arwen (3rd February 2023), Bill Ryan (4th February 2023), Denise/Dizi (4th February 2023), Ewan (3rd February 2023), Johnnycomelately (4th February 2023), Patient (4th February 2023), Sadieblue (11th February 2023)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Wow, I never heard about what happened after the freeway incident... Thanks DNA!

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2023), Blastolabs (4th February 2023), DNA (4th February 2023), Ewan (4th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (4th February 2023), Patient (4th February 2023)

22. Link to Post #32
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,744 times in 997 posts

Wow, I never heard about what happened after the freeway incident... Thanks DNA!
    Ditto, DNA. My first time to this thread, just came for Diz’s comment and then watched your vid. Bizarre. Was this real? Maybe I should look it up, but I don’t really care. If true, un-diagnosed crazy, which crazy has always been with us.

Hi Denise 😊🤪🥰. Hope you’re well and happy over there in dogs’ country. ~8D

This vid is so expensively produced, I don’t trust it. I wonder what thouthinks.

Not surprising that UK law let’s temporary insanity slide. The corollary is the letting slide of inexplicable stuff, like Diana’s death or nan won won (not paranoid, just ‘being’ southern, and joking... hehe . It’s like a reverse insanity, not a happy ~”medium” sanenness lol.

Best to you sis.

Edit incoming.

Got it. D, please pass this on to folks who fly piston GA.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 4th February 2023 at 19:14. Reason: edited emoji anomaly

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2023), Denise/Dizi (4th February 2023), DNA (5th February 2023)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)
    Ditto, DNA. My first time to this thread, just came for Diz’s comment and then watched your vid. Bizarre. Was this real? Maybe I should look it up, but I don’t really care. If true, un-diagnosed crazy, which crazy has always been with us.

Hi Denise 😊🤪🥰. Hope you’re well and happy over there in dogs’ country. ~8D

This vid is so expensively produced, I don’t trust it. I wonder what thouthinks.

Not surprising that UK law let’s temporary insanity slide. The corollary is the letting slide of inexplicable stuff, like Diana’s death or nan won won (not paranoid, just ‘being’ southern, and joking... hehe . It’s like a reverse insanity, not a happy ~”medium” sanenness lol.

Best to you sis.

Edit incoming.

Got it. D, please pass this on to folks who fly piston GA.

Thanks Johnny.... (The pups are getting up there in age, and as they age they are becoming quite demanding, in the cutest way possible... lol)...

As you know, I have many pilots in the family, and get to meet all the new U2 pilots before they go on their high flights.... And three days ago, met a very cool neighbor who worked at Skunk Works, and yesterday he gifted me a very cool commerative plate made out of copper that signified the SR71... He was using it as a bird feeder, and had once used it as a key catch tray...

He says he is going to bring in something soon that will really knock my socks off, but I am not allowed to know how he got it... Honestly I hope he comes in today... I love aircraft history and technologies... Especially after researching the latest and having two highly unusual things appear over my home for an "In your face" viewing... These guys are characters...

I will watch the video after work, and promise to share it... Have you seen Juan Browne's (Blancalario) new bird? He bought Bart Riebe's plane... OMG sweet aircraft! I will look for images.. I think I took some a few years back when Juan took me flying for my birthday...

I am currently looking into flying lessons for myself... It isn't the flying that's difficult, but you have to nail the landing HAHAHA... So maybe I should reword that to LANDING lessons.
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 9th February 2023 at 15:00.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2023), DNA (8th January 2024), Johnnycomelately (4th February 2023)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

PS... This gentlemen loves his planes, and was obviously a military pilot as he keeps calling himself a "Driver"... Giggle...

OMG I looked him up... What an accomplished gentlemen! Thank You for your service "Gunny"! If you flew for American, you may know my brother in law...

Chuck Wilson (From his Wikipedia page) "Wilson performed operational testing of the prototype S1034 pressure suit and flew the first operational mission of the Lockheed U-2S spy plane." (The gentlemen who educated me about military terms... especiallyy referring to the U2's)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Wilson_(pilot)

I was fortunate enough to befriend Chuck, and even made a U2 pendant for his wife.

To the gentlemen in the video...Thank You for your service... And for loving the birds that take real talent to fly... I myself caved in and am currently looking for lessons... UGH... You guys got me... Too much time in the sky can be contagious... May have to garage my motorcycle for something a little better...
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 9th February 2023 at 16:03.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

DNA (8th January 2024), Johnnycomelately (9th February 2023)

28. Link to Post #35
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,744 times in 997 posts

PS... This gentlemen loves his planes, and was obviously a military pilot as he keeps calling himself a "Driver"... Giggle... Chuck Wilson told me that they are ALL called "driver's"... not "Pilot's"

o the gentlemen in the video...Thank You for your service... And for loving the birds that took real talent to fly... I myself caved in and am currently looking for lessons... UGH... You guys got me... Too much time in the sky can be contagious... May have to garage my motorcycle for something a little better...
    From your previous post, “something soon that will really knock my socks off”, I do hope you update us. Should be good.

About the “drivers” thing, yeah that is cool in a self-deprecating way (“self-deprecating humour is the best kind of humour” - me), but that is airforce talking. Would be interesting if Naval Aviators use that term, or if it’s just for “pilots”. ~8D

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (9th February 2023), DNA (8th January 2024)

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)
    PS... This gentlemen loves his planes, and was obviously a military pilot as he keeps calling himself a "Driver"... Giggle... Chuck Wilson told me that they are ALL called "driver's"... not "Pilot's"

o the gentlemen in the video...Thank You for your service... And for loving the birds that took real talent to fly... I myself caved in and am currently looking for lessons... UGH... You guys got me... Too much time in the sky can be contagious... May have to garage my motorcycle for something a little better...
    From your previous post, “something soon that will really knock my socks off”, I do hope you update us. Should be good.

About the “drivers” thing, yeah that is cool in a self-deprecating way (“self-deprecating humour is the best kind of humour” - me), but that is airforce talking. Would be interesting if Naval Aviators use that term, or if it’s just for “pilots”. ~8D
    I can find out for you, I have a cousin who served for 20 years as a jet engine mechanic on aircraft (On a carrier, in the Navy) for 20 years... He was mostly working on Hornets the last time we spoke about it... Or that was what I was "Told" hahaha.

No one will tell me about the real things I ask about. They just smile and look at me as if they want to pat me on the head and say, "You should have joined when they tried to recruit you"..

The subject is my favorite. The first time I touched a wing of a U2, I giggled like a little girl who just discovered chocolate... And I still feel the same way today... i would give up all my hobbies to be able to wander around the SkunkWorks for a day... Or Grummen
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 9th February 2023 at 16:06.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

DNA (8th January 2024), Johnnycomelately (9th February 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2