+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: S4 (Area 51) Informers Vols 1-3: Connor O'Ryan, Steve Wilson, Bill Uhouse, Bob Lazar, with Wendelle Stevens, Bob Dean

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,733 times in 4,313 posts

Default S4 (Area 51) Informers Vols 1-3: Connor O'Ryan, Steve Wilson, Bill Uhouse, Bob Lazar, with Wendelle Stevens, Bob Dean

So I just watched this 160 minute masterpiece. Excellent stuff. I'm getting ready to move on to volume 2, but before I do, let me give you what I got out of this sitting.

The story centers around Connor O'Ryan, an Area 51 Sentry (guard).

Wendelle Stevens received a phone call one day by a man (Connor O'Ryan) who claimed to have information about area 51 or S4 as insiders call it.

The story gets cloak and dagger as the man fears for his life. For he not only was a sentry but, he doubled as a CIA operative who went on "special missions".
    These "special missions" were basically assassanations that the united states perpetuated on those dubbed undesireable due to information they had that would come out in a court of law.

Bob Dean who lived across the street from Wendelle at the time varified the story because he came over and met the man.

Wendelle Stevens sat on this story for ten years 1991 to 2001 because he didn't know what would happen if he went public with it.

Connor stated that living on S4 was like living on a submarine, which he had done in the navy. Life on the base was not interupted, meals were eaten there, bunks were provided, entertainment of sorts was provided. Pay and compensation for black projects was deposited in an offshore account.

Base staff were given identification numbers and were expected to refer to one another by these numbers in place of their names. Audio pick ups were randomly placed all over the base and talking with fellow staff was forbidden. No exchanging names, discussing missions, or shop talk was permitted.

Connor O'Ryan stated that he was given random hypnotic sessions of which he had no memory of after the fact. Annual physicals contained one of these hypnotic sessions as well.

Interestingly enough Connor stated that on one "special mission" he was teamed with a vatican hitman, and he and Wendelle commented on the strangeness of the Catholic church having hit men. This pings with a lot of the things Bill and Kerry talk about in terms of the Black pope and Leo Zugami type stuff.

Connor also discussed a hit he did on a former special forces man living in Europe. He said this hit was the first that led him to wonder if these hits were as on the up and up as he had been led to believe. For the man he had killed was basically a parrallel to himself doing the same things and specialized in the same areas he was. He then began to believe that this was ultimately what happened to folks like himself when they outlived their usefullness.

At 07:20 on (07 of 16) episode in the series, Bob Dean states he talked to a full bird Colonial who said he went to the bottom level of Area 51 and went through a door and came out the other side in Pine Gap Australia. This certainly gives some ping to the Jump Room Bill Ryan and Kerry talk about with David Wilcock and Henry Deacon.

It is also stated that there is an ET base next to Pine Gap that is over a hundred years old.

Of the projects being worked on at area 51 Bob Lazar mentions 3.

1.Project Galileo - Dealt with gravity propulson.
    2.Project Sidekick - Dealt with energy beam weopons that had a neutron source focused by a gravity lens.
    3.Project looking glass - Dealt with seeing back in time.
    Last edited by DNA; 3rd May 2016 at 10:42.

2. The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

<8> (2nd October 2011), 161803398 (2nd October 2011), Amysenthia (7th October 2011), arwen (3rd February 2023), Bill Ryan (10th February 2018), bonnyhut (13th February 2018), Cidersomerset (2nd October 2011), crosby (2nd October 2011), D-Day (2nd October 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (4th December 2011), DarMar (3rd October 2011), Dawn (4th January 2012), Denise/Dizi (3rd February 2023), Ecnal61 (12th February 2018), Ewan (30th January 2023), Foxie Loxie (12th February 2018), ghostrider (20th December 2012), Heather2017 (2nd October 2011), Hervé (12th February 2018), iota (13th July 2022), jimmer (2nd October 2011), John Parslow (5th December 2011), KiwiElf (21st October 2011), ktlight (5th December 2011), mab777 (9th February 2023), mountain_jim (18th March 2018), onawah (2nd October 2011), ouporblowup (2nd October 2011), pickle (3rd October 2011), SaiphStar (11th December 2011), sandy (2nd October 2011), shamanseeker (2nd October 2011), Strat (30th January 2023), The One (2nd October 2011), Tintin (14th March 2018), transitionalman (11th December 2011), Valerie Villars (10th December 2019), WhiteFeather (3rd October 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,097 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: S4 (Area 51) Informers Vols 1-3: Connor O'Ryan, Steve Wilson, Bill Uhouse, Bob Lazar, with Wendelle Stevens, Bob Dean

Is this a recent release? I don't think I've seen it before. It certainly looks like good info! Thanks!

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th February 2018), bonnyhut (13th February 2018), Darla Ken Pearce (4th December 2011), Denise/Dizi (3rd June 2019), DNA (2nd October 2011), Strat (30th January 2023)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: S4 (Area 51) Informers Vols 1-3: Connor O'Ryan, Steve Wilson, Bill Uhouse, Bob Lazar, with Wendelle Stevens, Bob Dean

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Is this a recent release? I don't think I've seen it before. It certainly looks like good info! Thanks!
    Yea it's come out within the last few years.
    John Lear does not look good in it. He is really getting up there in age I suppose.
    All of these folks are really getting up there, Wendelle is no longer with us, Bob Dean is approaching 80 I do believe.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th February 2018), bonnyhut (13th February 2018), Darla Ken Pearce (4th December 2011), Dawn (4th January 2012), Denise/Dizi (3rd February 2023), iota (13th July 2022), KiwiElf (21st October 2011), onawah (2nd October 2011), Strat (30th January 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Heres the link to the downloader....If you click on to the 1st link on the right,then as it finishes it will automaticaly go down the list so you don't have to get up and change each segment.

https://youtube.com/user/ufohypot.../0/holCY20CtNA

Cheers Steve.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 2nd October 2011 at 17:00.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th February 2018), Darla Ken Pearce (4th December 2011), Denise/Dizi (3rd June 2019), DNA (3rd October 2011), KiwiElf (21st October 2011), ktlight (5th December 2011), Strat (30th January 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Thanks DNA excellent film............Wendelle was one of the 'greats ' of ufology research . I really enjoyed his work with Billy meier, and for me is the best proof of Billy's authenticity..

This interview was awsome , It shows anyone is expendible without exception to keep state secrets. These idiots who keep saying that governments cannot keep secrets are talking Rollick's.

It makes perfect sence and is genious if you think of it how they indoctrinate the guards, and it would not surprise me to keep these trained murderers silent. They bump them off as soon as their

usefullness was ended. It would be interesting to know how many enjoy retirement ?.....Not many I should wonder !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 2nd October 2011 at 18:37.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th February 2018), Darla Ken Pearce (4th December 2011), Denise/Dizi (3rd June 2019), DNA (3rd October 2011), Ecnal61 (12th February 2018), KiwiElf (21st October 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I just finished volume 2 of this series. I gotta say this Connor O'Ryan as a sentry from Area 51 is one of the best whistle blower cases I have ever seen.

Connor mentions that while Dick Cheney was secretary of defense, he showed up to the base and surveyed the seven different types of discs that were displayed there.
    He also was said to have brought a woman who surveyed the discs with him as well as the four of five dead alien bodies that were kept in stand alone tanks.

Connor also mentions that after his last physical, he was informed he had a rapidly progressing disease that was going to kill him within weeks.
    Connor said he knew these area 51 folks used aggresive forms of cancer to kill people, because he had been involved in administering some of these in the special missions he was sent on.
    One of the reason Connor was okay with going to Wendelle and telling his story was because he was resigned to his death, and wasn't concerned with being assasanated at this point.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th February 2018), buckminster fuller (5th December 2011), Cidersomerset (3rd October 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (4th December 2011), DoubleHelix (3rd October 2011), Foxie Loxie (12th February 2018), iota (13th July 2022), Jay (4th December 2011), KiwiElf (21st October 2011), Shade (19th November 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Interesting, so he got what he gave out?
    Living by the sword isn't a good plan.

14. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    Interesting, so he got what he gave out?
    Living by the sword isn't a good plan.
    I feel you and can understand a lack of sympathy for someone like this.
    But some folks get all high on patriotism and think in simplistic terms.

On top of that,,,in volume three Wendelle talks about a group of Delta Force guys leaving hand written messages on his door for Connor.
    One of the messages read "you know you were grown in a test tube anyway".
    I have no problem thinking the US Guvment has been cloning folks for many decades before the official scientific discovery was made public.

Quote Help I'm steppin into the Twilight Zone
    The Place is a MadHouse
    Feels Like being Cloned
    This song reminds me what it would be like for this guy.
    It might sound silly, but after watching all of these documentaries, I feel sorry for the guy

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th February 2018), Cidersomerset (8th October 2011), iota (13th July 2022), KiwiElf (21st October 2011), Shade (19th November 2012), Valerie Villars (10th December 2019)

16. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Wow, Volume three is essential in all of this. Volume three discusses why Wendelle decided to come forward with this information in 2001. Wendelle states he had no way of knowing wether the Connor O'Ryan story was legit or not. Wendelle did not want to come forward with unsubstantive testimony. But that changed for him in 2001 thanks to Colonial Steve Wilson.

Colonal Steve Wilson was born in 1930. Col. Wilson began his career as a flightline mecanic in the air force. Col. Wilson then became a career air force pilot.

Col Steve Wilson had an abduction scenario after witch his IQ went from 162 to 232, as well as experiencing enhanced ESP ability.

Co. Wilson stated that he worked at Area 51 (S4), and had top secret cosmic clearance to the Q27 level. Wilson while preparing to retire was found to have a fast moving brain cancer, this was a terminal diagnosis and he had a month or two to live. He was angry and felt this had been intruduced by his superiors because he knew too much.

Wilson then went to Italy and told his story to Roberto Pinotti & Maurizio Baiata. A sketch artist was introduced, and the story complete with sketches outlined by Wilson was published in an Italian magazine. The sketches Wilson made of recovered disc UFO craft, and extraterrestrial bodies suspended in a solution in an upright glass cylinder were identical to what Connor O'Ryan had sketched for Wendelle.

This was the kind of validation Wendelle needed to come forward with the story that took place in 1992.

In an interview with Dr. Richard Boylan, Wilson stated that there were 33 levels of top secret.
    Q33- Maji = Millitary agency for joint intelligence.
    Q32- MJ-12 = 36 Members as of 1994.
    Q31- Aerospace Technology and Dollars.
    Q30- 1010 security squadron. This is given to the Wackenhut Corporations 4 highest officers.

Wilson knew of a total of 4 underground bases in the USA, and 4 underground bases controlled by the USA overseas though the host countries were ignorant of them.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th February 2018), Cidersomerset (19th October 2015), Ewan (30th January 2023), Foxie Loxie (12th February 2018), iota (13th July 2022), Shade (19th November 2012)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,074 times in 8,172 posts

When I watched this series a few months ago I found the stuff Wendel said about the Japanese surrender the most new and interesting for me.

He made it pretty clear that the nukes that were dropped on Japan could not have been made by the US, but were almost certainly 2 nukes captured from the Nazis in Germany.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th February 2018), Darla Ken Pearce (4th December 2011), Denise/Dizi (3rd June 2019), DNA (5th December 2011), Foxie Loxie (12th February 2018), Shade (19th November 2012)

20. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    When I watched this series a few months ago I found the stuff Wendel said about the Japanese surrender the most new and interesting for me.

He made it pretty clear that the nukes that were dropped on Japan could not have been made by the US, but were almost certainly 2 nukes captured from the Nazis in Germany.
    I"ve heard that the heavy water captured from nazi u-boats was probably used in the creation of the first atom bombs, but I haven't heard anything about two nukes captured from nazi germany, and I certainly didn't hear anything about captured nukes from germany in the documentary. I don't recall anything like that being stated in this documentary.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th February 2018), iota (13th July 2022)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Quote Posted by norman (here)

I"ve heard that the heavy water captured from nazi u-boats was probably used in the creation of the first atom bombs, but I haven't heard anything about two nukes captured from nazi germany, and I certainly didn't hear anything about captured nukes from germany in the documentary. I don't recall anything like that being stated in this documentary.
    Perhaps I went on and watched an extention of it or a part 2 of it. I can't remember exactly what I did but it all started with me watching this one. I know I was watching for a whole day. At some point there was a whole section about Wendel's WW2 experience. It was the only part that was completely new to me and made it all time well spent.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th February 2018), Denise/Dizi (3rd June 2019), DNA (5th December 2011), Foxie Loxie (12th February 2018)

24. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Norman

There is certainly a lot of information presented, and a lot of parallels and side bars get discussed.

I was only hoping you might remember where you saw it so I could verify something I don't recall.

I agree, this is a presentation well worth the view.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th February 2018), iota (13th July 2022)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I think it's somewhere in this series.

UFO Hypotheses - Aztec Chapter 2 Wendelle Stevens

I've just had a quick skim through it and didn't find it but I'm sure it's there somewhere.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th February 2018), Denise/Dizi (3rd June 2019), DNA (5th December 2011), Foxie Loxie (12th February 2018)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

[ Wendelle Stevens says he can't believe the Japan nukes were built by the US ]

Here you go DNA. I've located it properly now:

It starts right at the end of this video:

UFO Hypotheses - Aztec Chapter 2 Wendelle Stevens (07 of 24)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=5nFNcDuPGzg

and continues in the next:

UFO Hypotheses - Aztec Chapter 2 Wendelle Stevens (08 of 24)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=9frGDEvrML4

then the subject is changed (ish) until he comes back to the issue here:

UFO Hypotheses - Aztec Chapter 2 Wendelle Stevens (15 of 24)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=BjDx-PhAai8 [ this is the one to listen to ]

at 3:09

and

UFO Hypotheses - Aztec Chapter 2 Wendelle Stevens (16 of 24)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=f530Hltlz-U

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th February 2018), Denise/Dizi (3rd June 2019), DNA (11th December 2011), Ewan (30th January 2023), Foxie Loxie (12th February 2018), onevoice (12th February 2018)

30. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks Norman I appreciate it.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

32. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm bumping the best whistleblower doc I've ever seen in my life.
    For those who think you know it all, this doc is guaranteed to illuminate some stuff you did not.
    Presented in a highly polished format, the interviewees are top notch.

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

arwen (3rd February 2023), Bill Ryan (12th February 2018), Cidersomerset (19th October 2015), Elainie (19th October 2015), Foxie Loxie (12th February 2018), iota (13th July 2022), sunflower (19th October 2015), Valerie Villars (10th December 2019)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote I'm bumping the best whistleblower doc I've ever seen in my life.
    I found the full interview on one link, it might be worth putting it on # 1? just a thought....If it's the same one.

S4 Info V1 - Area 51 Guard's Firsthand Account of Captured UFOs and Aliens

Uploaded on 19 Feb 2011

"S-4 Informers" featuring Wendelle Stevens, Volume One

In the first volume, and the eleventh volume in the UFO Hypotheses series,
    both Lt. Col Wendelle C. Stevens, USAF (ret.) and Sgt. Maj. Robert O. Dean,
    Army (ret.) are introduced. In October 1991, Stevens is contacted by a NAVY
    Seal/CIA assassin claiming to have photos of S-4, a top secret lab complex
    within Area 51. Volume One explores "Connor O'Ryan," his claims, Stevens,
    investigation, and this volume also includes testimony by Phil Schneider, a
    detailed synopsis of Area 51, discussion of Bob Lazar at S-4 by John Lear,
    and much more.

For more on investigations from Rick Keefe and Under-Appreciated Science Productions, fly on by:
    http://www.ufohypotheses.com
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 12th February 2018 at 14:43. Reason: replaced the video again... Cidersomerset's original was taken down

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

arwen (3rd February 2023), Bill Ryan (12th February 2018), Denise/Dizi (3rd June 2019), DNA (19th October 2015), Ewan (30th January 2023), Foxie Loxie (12th February 2018), onevoice (12th February 2018), Tintin (14th March 2018)

36. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Quote I'm bumping the best whistleblower doc I've ever seen in my life.
    I found the full interview on one link, it might be worth putting it on # 1 ? just a thought....If it the same one.

S4 Info V1 - Area 51 Guard's Firsthand Account of Captured UFOs and Aliens

Uploaded on 19 Feb 2011

"S-4 Informers" featuring Wendelle Stevens, Volume One

In the first volume, and the eleventh volume in the UFO Hypotheses series,
    both Lt. Col Wendelle C. Stevens, USAF (ret.) and Sgt. Maj. Robert O. Dean,
    Army (ret.) are introduced. In October 1991, Stevens is contacted by a NAVY
    Seal/CIA assassin claiming to have photos of S-4, a top secret lab complex
    within Area 51. Volume One explores "Connor O'Ryan," his claims, Stevens,
    investigation, and this volume also includes testimony by Phil Schneider, a
    detailed synopsis of Area 51, discussion of Bob Lazar at S-4 by John Lear,
    and much more.

For more on investigations from Rick Keefe and Under-Appreciated Science Productions, fly on by:
    http://www.ufohypotheses.com
    Thanks Cider
    I've replaced my initial video with yours per your suggestion.

Thanks
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 12th February 2018 at 14:38. Reason: replaced the video again... Cidersomerset's original was taken down

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th February 2018), Cidersomerset (19th October 2015), iota (13th July 2022), Tintin (14th March 2018)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

DNA (Marcus) drew my attention to this, and I'd not heard of it. It really is essential viewing — all three 'volumes'. There's a ton of important information in there, which I'd wager is almost certainly accurate.

On YouTube, Volume 1 exists in one long video, but Volumes 2 and 3 are only on multi-part playlists. To safeguard the entire series, I've joined them up and they're now archived in the Avalon Library:
    1. http://avalonlibrary.net/S4_Informers_Volume_1.mp4
    2. http://avalonlibrary.net/S4_Informers_Volume_2.mp4
    3. http://avalonlibrary.net/S4_Informers_Volume_3.mp4
    Notes:
    • Wendelle Stevens was one of our very finest researchers. I met him towards the end of his days, and he was gracious and kind. I wish I'd interviewed him.
    • 'Connor O'Ryan' (Derek Hennessy) is certainly for real. And so is Col. Steve Wilson, who confirms his testimony.
    • Bill Uhouse is referenced at length, and there are some fascinating details in there I'd not heard before. Similarly for some very detailed aspects of the anatomy of the Greys.
    • Many younger people sincerely interested in Ufology would never have heard of some of this information. Among today's interview and conference noise and extensive hoaxing and fakery, this rock-solid historical testimony is almost lost. No exaggeration.
    • The audio is patchy in parts, and the many different clips, from different interviews, overlap and repeat their content to some degree. But it's all WELL worth watching through the entire thing.
    HIGHLY, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th February 2018 at 22:15.

39. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (12th February 2018), aoibhghaire (12th February 2018), arwen (3rd February 2023), avid (12th February 2018), Axman (14th February 2018), Denise/Dizi (3rd June 2019), DNA (14th February 2018), East Sun (12th February 2018), Ewan (30th January 2023), Foxie Loxie (12th February 2018), gord (14th February 2018), Hervé (12th February 2018), mountain_jim (18th March 2018), naochan (15th February 2018), norman (12th February 2018), onevoice (12th February 2018), section9 (22nd February 2018), Tintin (14th March 2018), Valerie Villars (10th December 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast