+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Flying Saucer prototypes being built

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member ClandestineDisclosure's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Flying Saucer prototypes being built

Max,

Nice work; and, thank you for your interest in joining the team.

I've sent you a PM with instructions on how to contact us.

Peace,

Walter

2. Link to Post #22
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by ClandestineDisclosure (here)
    [ He's operating on a theory. He is NOT saying we have over unity. He is NOT saying we have free-energy; and, during our conversation, he assured me that he won't say so until he sees the data proving it. I was glad to hear that. Walter
    Your absolutely correct, it is NOT "free" energy, its careful impeedence management (at the core) and once you think of it in those terms its so much easier to work with

at best (and comparatively) it could be called "easy" energy, though really you should just call what we do "hard energy" haha..

Keep the updates coming, I tryed to put a team together to do this locally but found a serious lack in either talent, or interest.. (gotta have both)

I would KILL for special materials expert (alloys) & EE, all I have is me (IT guy) and a mechanic / cell phone repair guy.. haha!
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

3. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by ClandestineDisclosure (here)
    [ He's operating on a theory. He is NOT saying we have over unity. He is NOT saying we have free-energy; and, during our conversation, he assured me that he won't say so until he sees the data proving it. I was glad to hear that. Walter
    Your absolutely correct, it is NOT "free" energy, its careful impeedence management (at the core) and once you think of it in those terms its so much easier to work with

at best (and comparatively) it could be called "easy" energy, though really you should just call what we do "hard energy" haha..

Keep the updates coming, I tryed to put a team together to do this locally but found a serious lack in either talent, or interest.. (gotta have both)

I would KILL for special materials expert (alloys) & EE, all I have is me (IT guy) and a mechanic / cell phone repair guy.. haha!

Man, I went to Electronics School. I remember studying impedance. My lab partner used to rib because I always got my AC relationships backwards when it came to impedance. Drove me nuts! Anyway, It's probably a real good thing I'm a Producer and not an electrician today. Now, IT...I can handle that. I did it for a career until my job got outsourced one too many times.

Anyhow, have you considered reaching out to our pods? If you tap in, and they like you, they might give you the information you need to do some of your own testing. Go register on Ralph's website - http://bluestarenterprise.com - contact Mark Hoza, the webmaster in Australia. Get a Skype account and talk to him on Skype about what you want to do. He may be able to get you started. If you have questions about alloys, shoot em over to us. We may be able to help.
    Last edited by ClandestineDisclosure; 15th October 2011 at 06:35. Reason: fixed HTML tags

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ClandestineDisclosure For This Post:

fourty-two (5th December 2015), Mad Hatter (15th October 2011), Maia Gabrial (4th November 2011), seko (27th February 2012), TargeT (15th October 2011)

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

• Renewable Energy Unit - Correction on figures reported in one of my previous video pod updates. 10 VAC was input; and between 3,000 and 4,000 VAC was output. As yet, it's just voltage; but, there is a plan to also get current. The testing was put on-hold until the Electrical Engineer and engineer technician returns from their travels.
    • Prototype Circular Foil Craft - after a donation was received by the designer-builder, the outer UTRONS and 'C' shaped electromagnets will be milled and added to the craft. The donation will take the craft's construction to a point. Then it will stop again. As funds are made available, the craft will resume construction.
    • I've engaged a Media company, and we are in the development phase on this story. Nothing to announce yet. We're still early in the overall production process. I'm hopeful; but, realistic about the whole thing.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ClandestineDisclosure For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (4th November 2011), seko (29th October 2011)

7. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Finally, I figured out why my capacitors were not working. Tesla coil is back under construction.

8. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

I didn't realize you were having capacitor issues. Isn't there a medication for that...thought I'd seen something at the drug store right next to Dr. Scholl's inserts. yea, yeh might wanna look into that.

Have fun with the Tesla Coil
    Last edited by ClandestineDisclosure; 4th November 2011 at 00:33. Reason: fixed smiley

9. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

POD UPDATE: 11.3.2011
    • The guys are back from vacation and business travels. Our Electrical Engineer volunteer will be sending a parts list and schematics to the pod for the next phase of testing on the Renewable Energy Unit. He's anxious to start testing again on the project; and, so is the guy I mention below. He fells we're real close; and, anxious to see the testing finished.
    • A third pod member very closely associated with the Renewable Energy Device project recently bought a wrecked Lexus Hybrid, which he's having fixed and modified so that the unit may be connected to its motor when it's ready...yea, I'd say he's committed to the project. The guys are considering fabricating another unit for testing, so the guys won't have to travel as much. The EE will be happy to see this done, no doubt. I don't envy the commute he has to make every time he wants to tweak something and test the unit.
    • I haven't heard anything lately from Australia. I have no idea where they're at with the prototype model; but, then again...I've been unreachable as well. So, if you watched my last update, you know the last I heard, they got an infuse of money and were paying to have the outer UTRONS and C-shaped electromagnets manufactured.
    • I've been busy with the production...lots of writing, research, and phone calls...in development for a TV series.
    Last edited by ClandestineDisclosure; 4th November 2011 at 00:45. Reason: added content

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ClandestineDisclosure For This Post:

fourty-two (5th December 2015)

11. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

So I have been studying my geometry (reading books, drawing, etc...) and I have been really looking at the Fibonacci sequence as well as the "squaring the circle" concept. After looking at the Rodin coil and rodin starship coil that people have been testing, I decided that there is a small flaw being overlooked with those coils.

IF you wrap a similar geometry (same basic principals but with a different winding layout) around a cylinder, there is a pattern that pops up quite nicely. I do not have a lot of time to test my coil at my school labs and do not have the electrical equipment to do it at home (yet) so I am asking any coil enthusiasts to please try and get some data off of this coil!

I recently purchased a little bag of compasses (50 of them for like 12 bucks) so that I can try and get a better view of the magnetic grid being formed around the coil once I get my tesla up and running. School is a pain in the ass but im getting little things done here and there.

The coil itself is around a cylinder, with 36 pins coming out of it. It took some time to get the initial pattern down but it is incredible as you wind it to see just how perfect it follows the golden geometry.

Note the ratio of the amount wire being wound around the cylinder vs the amount going across the top.

My next coil will be similar to this but have the full star pattern on top and on bottom. The goal is to get a mad pulsed AC into this thing and see if I can get a mono-pole to spike out of it or a contained neutral ring around the center. If not, Ill keep winding till I do!

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to McMagical Engineer For This Post:

divine_moments_of_truth (13th November 2011), Kindred (14th November 2011), Mad Hatter (27th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (23rd February 2012), thew88 (22nd February 2012)

13. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 times in 994 posts

This is All Great Stuff! I'll offer the following to further the conversation:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=BN-i5...eature=related 1st of 6 videos of significant import, relative to 'free energy' - watch to the end!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=_ChsZ...eature=related
    How very much we Don't Know!

McMagical Engineer: I've noted that all your windings are right-handed. Here's an extremely interesting 'phenomena' relative to this 'standard' in the electrical engineering world... (I suspect we've been mislead) note the windings! https://youtube.com/watch?v=g7QOd...ure=plpp_video

Also.. as I've stated in other posts - truly, we have all the technology we need. What humanity is in Desperate Need of is the Spiritual Development necessary to implement said technology in the Most Positive and Beneficial way. For, without Spiritual Development, the use of technology will only succeed in retracing the errors of the past.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

Mad Hatter (27th February 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (16th November 2011), thew88 (22nd February 2012)

15. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Latest updates:

Today, I had a good meeting with Struans Media - we're still developing stories for the show. We don't want to have the show be a 'forced' reality show. We do want to forge positive relationships with everyone that chooses to work with us. Our intents are pure. Each day that goes by, I get more inspiration. The show is truly a labor of love. Thank you to everyone following our work.

I also spoke with the designer today. He's most energized about the latest developments. I've very curious to learn more. In the meantime, I've received plans from the designer. I've also received a few more binders of unpublished science (magnetism, etc) reports from Ralph; and as such, I'll be a scanning fool for the designer. It's kinda funny how I look at seemingly innocuous materials, scan it, send it to the designer; and, it turns out to be an important piece of the puzzle. The designer just laughs when I tell him some of this stuff is just 'shyte', right? So, we have a giggle and laugh about it, and move on. Bottom line, I don't make any judgements about the stuff that comes across my desk. I just scan it and send it on.

Peace,

Walter

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ClandestineDisclosure For This Post:

Calz (14th December 2011), Maia Gabrial (23rd February 2012), TargeT (23rd February 2012)

17. Link to Post #31
    Finland Avalon Member vortexpoint's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by McMagical Engineer (here)
    Does anyone have test data, extra schematics, winding patterns for the Utrons, or anything else that they can share with me? I am working on testing and small prototype design right now. I am currently soldering a board for a solid state Tesla coil that should kick out high enough frequencies and voltages for some good tests and will be working with HF/HV on Utrons to try and get resonance results.
    I am almost out of school with a degree in mechanical engineering so any data, math, test results or anything with calculations on these devices would be super helpful. I am trying to write theory and figure out this machine as I go. Anyone with information or extra insight, please help me catch up to the current field! I am also interested in pod groups? Are there others out there working on these things I can collaborate with?
    Nice, you been working with Walter Russells stuff! Have you tried Russell's coils? I remember reading Russell made a free energy machine for NORAD.

Recently I ran into a video about Bashar's Space-time antenna which looks a lot like Russell's coils. Although I'm not much into channeled info, this looked like worth checking out.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vortexpoint For This Post:

58andfixed (23rd January 2012), Mad Hatter (27th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (23rd February 2012), seko (10th December 2011)

19. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,424 times in 5,645 posts

Has the information David Sereda brought forth at all helpful in your endeavor? thanks...

20. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Has the information David Sereda brought forth at all helpful in your endeavor? thanks...
    Which information are you referring to (of David Sereda)? I was at his website yesterday for a while; but, got buried in other priorities.

21. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

A quick update:

FREE ENERGY POD:
    The team met last week to continue testing on their UTRON-based device. Attending the testing sessions were the regular members plus one more from John Searl's group - Jason Verbelli. I thought it might be a good idea for Jason and the Electrical Engineer to meet. Jason brought along a few of his Rodin coils, and one interesting looking black box, with a story and very large car battery attached to it.

During my conversation with the Electrical Engineer, at the time, he was expressing concern over whether their readings from last November were accurate. Based on our conversation, it was sounding like last months test may have merely proved the existing principles of inductance and what we know about step-up transformers. Some special test leads had been ordered for last weekend's tests to help isolate the inconsistencies in measurements between and analog meter and an O-Scope. The test leads did not arrive in time.

I couldn't stick around for all the tests. I was there that day with my Producer hat on - interviewing all the pod members for our TV Series sizzle reel - Search4Truth; and, I had to get back to San Diego. I later learned that the Engineer was able to validate the results of last November's tests through applying other testing modalities and a process of elimination. So, it seems 10V input is still generating thousands of volts output. I inquired to the their ability to generate current. My question was not answered. I get the impression that the VARIAC they needed and had expected to remove from other 'ancient' piece of electronics either didn't work; or, it worked but they still waiting for the high power test leads and other components of their order to arrive.

BOB DEAN
    Based on what I saw online - Jason's YouTube Channel - the guys performed several tests on the Rodin coils that Jason brought along with them. I've not yet had a chance to catch up with Jason yet, as I've only just returned from Arizona where I interviewed Jamie Buturff, Tom Dongo and "The Elder Statesman" himself - Retired Command Sergeant Major Robert Dean. Bob Dean is a gracious man. We got a chance to learn a bit about each other. Bob welcomed me to the club; and we had a nice conversation in front of the camera where Bob openly shared a good three hours of his life with us while we silently listened. Questions were few; but, many of my questions were answered without my needing to ask. I'm grateful for having met Bob.

SEARCH4TRUTH TV SERIES
    The purpose for my traveling all over the country 'collecting' interviews is so that we may pitch the show (Search4truth) to Discovery and Learning channels, and other methods of distribution. We've put a lot of effort into developing a show that we believe will be interesting and entertaining. Many of the topics of the show -- including Ralph Ring's experience -- members of this forum will already be aware. As such, I have no doubt that once it hits the 'mainstream' TV, feathers will be ruffled and the tomatoes will start to fly; and that's OK; because, I like salad. My goal with this show is to hopefully get more people thinking about the possibilities...maybe even consider who and what we are...and where we come from...and to consider the bright future which lays before us. Truth? We won't tell people whether the claims we investigate are true -- that's up to their personal discernment. In the meantime, we have about a half-dozen more interviews to complete; writing to finish; and, we'll be auditioning for a female co-host & investigative reporter sometime in February. We've invited Kerry; but...no response yet.

OTC-X1 PROTOTYPE
    In Australia, work continues - on again / off again. The designer is still working on a three-part 'STARTER GUIDE' for general consumption. I just got a note from him today informing me that he's just waiting on the final input from Ralph and Marsha Ring before sending out the last of the three-part book. Apparently, the first two parts have already been posted on hundredth monkey. Here's the URL he sent to me:

http://thehundredthmonkeyradio.com/n...igm-ideas.html

So, for all you guys wanting to know how to build one of these craft, that book should provide some useful clues.

Peace,

Walter

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ClandestineDisclosure For This Post:

Kindred (27th January 2012), mojo (27th January 2012)

23. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Documents from the designer:

https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx...e&Bsrc=SkyMail

and this is an update on the third document:

http://www.scribd.com/bennhallett/d/...ocument-Part-3

I Skype chatted with the designer yesterday. As mentioned before, he's received the capacitor plates and shall be receiving the central accumulator soon.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ClandestineDisclosure For This Post:

gigha (23rd February 2012), Mad Hatter (27th February 2012), Maia Gabrial (23rd February 2012), seko (27th February 2012), TargeT (23rd February 2012)

25. Link to Post #36
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Thanks for the update,, awesome to see someone moving forward with this stuff.. I had hoped to try myself at one point but realized I was in a bit (way)over my head.. haha
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

26. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

This video shows some new pictures of the craft.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ClandestineDisclosure For This Post:

Mad Hatter (27th February 2012), seko (27th February 2012), TargeT (27th February 2012)

28. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

New Pod update posted on my website - text version with a couple of pictures.
    http://www.clandestinedisclosure.com/podupdates.html

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ClandestineDisclosure For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (17th May 2012), noprophet (17th May 2012)

30. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

with respect to electromagnetic and electrogravitic craft, would it be suitable to build an initial craft frame out of wood, such as common lumber, over which and within all other aspects of the craft would be, such as arrays of electromagnetic coils, cockpit elements, various engines and other electrical components, and landing gear (with door-flaps in the hull).

im pondering this, because it makes sense to me that if such a craft makes its own gravity/anti-gravity, then theoretically, one could make the initial frame out of glued PVC, if so inclined, and it should/would work because there is no undue G-force stress exhibited onto/into the craft, in spite of whatever aerobatic feats the completed craft could perform.

im also pondering this, because as an ambitious young man, who unfortunately is short of both money and space, it would do me well enough to be able to be able to build my dream craft out of plausible and suitable, but also not-undulaly expensive or 'shoddy' materials and things, that could be compiled or modified from off-the-shelf things already allowed to the common populaces.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to betweener For This Post:

TargeT (26th November 2012)

32. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

betweener,

On the 24" prototype that he is building, the designer in Australia is using wood for the frame and central rotating disk; so, yes, I reckon one could use lumber onto which one could affix the rest of the components. You'll find; however, that milling T6 aluminum UTRONs ain't cheap. I wish you the best of luck. Let us know how it goes by sending us an e-mail from time to time. walter@clandestinedisclosure.com

Peace,

Walter

33. The Following User Says Thank You to ClandestineDisclosure For This Post:

TargeT (26th November 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast