+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: Steve Jobs, 1955-2011

1. Link to Post #81
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Default Re: Steve Jobs, 1955-2011

Recieved by email from Giladro5 an Avalon member - "I think that we will all enjoy it if Moses will agree "

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Atlas (1st October 2015), KiwiElf (1st October 2015), Lord Sidious (27th October 2011), Mad Hatter (28th October 2011), mgray (30th September 2015), Seikou-Kishi (27th October 2011), seko (30th September 2015), ViralSpiral (27th October 2011), ZooLife (30th September 2015)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

That joke is awful, Limor. I love it :D

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

Limor Wolf (27th October 2011), Lord Sidious (27th October 2011), ZooLife (30th September 2015)

5. Link to Post #83
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Well,you know,Steve Jobs was infamously known as a genius,corrupt,creative,a troublemaker,visionary,villain,brilliant,crazy, innovative,globalist, and all those adjectives appear in this thread only...surely he deserves a good joke :-)

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Lord Sidious (27th October 2011), Omni (30th September 2015), Seikou-Kishi (27th October 2011), seko (30th September 2015)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,523 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by sepia (here)
    Look at him with your heart and you will see a bright being who lived and died in dignity.
    Exactly! Perfectly stated. Steve Jobs was a great being, and transforming the way we communicate in the cause of human freedom and creativity was his mission this lifetime.

He will be back... the job is not yet complete.

My best wishes to all - Bill
    Nearly 4 years after this post of mine (which was in October 2011), I'm now adding to it on record. I've been reading the most excellent biography of Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Jobs_%28book%29

Like all good biographies, it was (a) authorized by Jobs himself, who asked Isaacson to write it when he realized he was unlikely to live very long, and (b) Isaacson was given free rein (including by Jobs himself) to interview in detail many hundreds of people who knew him well, even intimately, and had worked with him, almost as intimately. The result is as deep a study of the man as we're ever likely to see.

Jobs was a brilliant, intuitive, visionary technologist, and cared deeply about the aesthetic appearance (and functionality) of everything Apple produced. I've always used Apple products, and always will.

But it's also clear he was an a**hole of considerable magnitude, was frequently insufferable and cruel, sometimes lied, was almost certainly somewhere on the autistic spectrum, and was basically a dysfunctional, narcissistic sociopath. The biography is very revealing. What is also revealing is that, somehow, and despite their bruises, many people never stopped loving him... not because of his strengths, but despite all his flaws.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 30th September 2015 at 00:06.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (1st October 2015), bojancan (25th November 2021), KiwiElf (1st October 2015), leavesoftrees (30th September 2015), Mashika (26th November 2021), mgray (30th September 2015), Mike (30th September 2015), moekatz (30th September 2015), Omni (30th September 2015), seko (30th September 2015), Selkie (30th September 2015), ZooLife (30th September 2015)

9. Link to Post #85
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

My wife, who was a schoolteacher on Long Island, NY for over 20 years has a theory that autism or better yet people on the spectrum are not ill, but part of an evolutionary change. The autistic people that are higher functioning in more areas will become the norm in future generations. She posited this many years ago as more and more children were diagnosed as being on the spectrum in her classes.

Feel free to break this put into a new thread if you think it is too off topic.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Atlas (1st October 2015), Bill Ryan (30th September 2015), KiwiElf (1st October 2015), Selkie (30th September 2015)

11. Link to Post #86
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

I found this video containing important information about "true wealth" vs. "false wealth".

12. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th December 2016)

13. Link to Post #87
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,653 times in 20,815 posts

• Steve Jobs: How His Brilliance Killed Him
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th November 2021)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,523 times in 32,788 posts

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Yoda (25th November 2021)

17. Link to Post #89
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,531 times in 811 posts

In this movie (a movie not a documentary) neither Jobs or Gates is actually portrayed as 'nice'!

Just thought to add it, if it is not already in the thread?

Pirates of Silicon Valley is a 1999 American biographical drama television film directed by Martyn Burke and starring Noah Wyle as Steve Jobs and Anthony Michael Hall as Bill Gates. Spanning the years 1971–1997 and based on Paul Freiberger and Michael Swaine's 1984 book Fire in the Valley: The Making of the Personal Computer, it explores the impact that the rivalry between Jobs (Apple Computer) and Gates (Microsoft) had on the development of the personal computer. The film premiered on TNT on June 20, 1999

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/JQiXD5C6A0gs
    Last edited by lake; 26th November 2021 at 13:10.
    Normal..!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th November 2021), Mashika (25th November 2021)

19. Link to Post #90
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by lake (here)
    In this movie (a movie not a documentary) neither Jobs or Gates is actually portrayed as 'nice'!

Pirates of Silicon Valley is a 1999 American biographical drama television film directed by Martyn Burke and starring Noah Wyle as Steve Jobs and Anthony Michael Hall as Bill Gates. Spanning the years 1971–1997 and based on Paul Freiberger and Michael Swaine's 1984 book Fire in the Valley: The Making of the Personal Computer, it explores the impact that the rivalry between Jobs (Apple Computer) and Gates (Microsoft) had on the development of the personal computer. The film premiered on TNT on June 20, 1999

I met Bill Gates once, as a teenager. He wasn't nice, he knew things and "knowing things" is not equal to "being wise" as far as i understand it

Instead, he looked a me with very piercing eyes, and i supposed he had previously looked at my education profile, since he (or someone he trusts) reviews very carefully who he want's to interact with. Anyway, he was very direct and hard and asked a few technical questions about things i was supposed to know, but being very nice about it actually, just a very hard question with a smile and kind words. Then he looks into your eyes like a monster expecting you to show weakness and fail to defend yourself so he can eat your soul alive

And then i answered the best i could and he looked at me and said "well you are smart, but you don't know how to get the best out of it". And that was it, i was no material for the very much corrupt world he lives on day by day. Turns out, as i get it now, i was not there to meet and understand him so i could get a good experience in life. No, i was there "interviewing" myself And he was there just wondering if i would pass my own test and then maybe do something with me in the future. Yeah, that's how it works actually

Bill Gates is an amazingly smart person, you would not believe it. Hard to find a way around his eyes and pretend to know something you don't know, he will call you on it like just there, and there's no escaping it. IF you say something 'smarty' trying to escape his judgment, he knows, and he will use it against you immediately, he's actually hoping you will make that one mistake

Also he could not care less about you, he will eat your energy and wishes right out of your own mouth as you speak, and then look down on you once he has found a flaw or weak point. It's all a game for him, he sees the entire humanity and world as a game and pieces made out of human souls. Long ago he upgraded from playing games on his table to playing games on "his earth"

ETA: Also, to prove his ways, in a very arrogant but earned way, he asks you a single question, that requires at least 3 separate answers.

He is mapping your brain, seeing how far you can go with three different subjects at once, and get a quick answer to all of them, while all of it being related to the original question. So "think fast, think smart" because you can only answer once and get a single reply to three separate questions encoded into a single one.

You must correlate all answers into a single one, so compact that it's 'genial' and solves all issues at once, almost like 'taking three birds out with a single stone'.

That's pretty much it
    Last edited by Mashika; 25th November 2021 at 22:24.
    Tired

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Arcturian108 (26th November 2021), Bill Ryan (25th November 2021), Brodie75 (26th November 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (26th November 2021)

21. Link to Post #91
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Quote Posted by Malisa (here)

I met Bill Gates once, as a teenager. He wasn't nice, he knew things and "knowing things" is not equal to "being wise" as far as i understand it

Instead, he looked a me with very piercing eyes, and i supposed he had previously looked at my education profile, since he (or someone he trusts) reviews very carefully who he want's to interact with. Anyway, he was very direct and hard and asked a few technical questions about things i was supposed to know, but being very nice about it actually, just a very hard question with a smile and kind words. Then he looks into your eyes like a monster expecting you to show weakness and fail to defend yourself so he can eat your soul alive

And then i answered the best i could and he looked at me and said "well you are smart, but you don't know how to get the best out of it". And that was it, i was no material for the very much corrupt world he lives on day by day. Turns out, as i get it now, i was not there to meet and understand him so i could get a good experience in life. No, i was there "interviewing" myself And he was there just wondering if i would pass my own test and then maybe do something with me in the future. Yeah, that's how it works actually

Bill Gates is an amazingly smart person, you would not believe it. Hard to find a way around his eyes and pretend to know something you don't know, he will call you on it like just there, and there's no escaping it. IF you say something 'smarty' trying to escape his judgment, he knows, and he will use it against you immediately, he's actually hoping you will make that one mistake

Also he could not care less about you, he will eat your energy and wishes right out of your own mouth as you speak, and then look down on you once he has found a flaw or weak point. It's all a game for him, he sees the entire humanity and world as a game and pieces made out of human souls. Long ago he upgraded from playing games on his table to playing games on "his earth"

ETA: Also, to prove his ways, in a very arrogant but earned way, he asks you a single question, that requires at least 3 separate answers.

He is mapping your brain, seeing how far you can go with three different subjects at once, and get a quick answer to all of them, while all of it being related to the original question. So "think fast, think smart" because you can only answer once and get a single reply to three separate questions encoded into a single one.

You must correlate all answers into a single one, so compact that it's 'genial' and solves all issues at once, almost like 'taking three birds out with a single stone'.

That's pretty much it

It's not too difficult to play that game when you're in a position of power. In a way, the power does all the work for you. You just have to smile enigmatically and appear mildly amused at the answers coming from the employee, or interviewee, or whoever the low man or woman on the totem pole is, and they'll usually wilt. In situations like that with such heirarchical discrepancy, you're battling power and reputation more than the actual person. And who has more power and reputation than Gates? But he's so unaccustomed to people challenging him that I bet you would have shocked the sh!t out of him had you gone outside the script a little

When Gates is outside his comfort zone, and is just the subject of an interview and not necessarily weilding authority over anyone, he's a bit clumsy and awkward..especially when things go off script a little. Not too quick on his feet. This short video is pretty revealing:
    Last edited by Mike; 26th November 2021 at 08:01.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Brodie75 (26th November 2021), Gemma13 (29th November 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (26th November 2021), Mashika (26th November 2021)

23. Link to Post #92
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

That's pretty much it
    Could have been testing for Fluid Intelligence.  My understanding is that it is the most sought after Intelligence... in the universe.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (26th November 2021), Mashika (26th November 2021), Mike (26th November 2021)

25. Link to Post #93
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)

That's pretty much it
    Could have been testing for Fluid Intelligence.  My understanding is that it is the most sought after Intelligence... in the universe.
    Possibly. There is also a very odd thing both about Apple and Microsoft, like the cultish stuff going on. Some years later after i went to that "Meet Bill Gates" event, i got an email from Microsoft, it was a job interview offer, this email came at the end of 2018 and the interview was setup for 2019, at which time i was supposed to graduate. However they did not know i got delayed and would only graduate until 2021, two years later. It made me feel very odd, the email came at the correct time i would be ready to graduate, if i had not had health issues, so they had me on a "future candidates" list?

How many other people are on those lists? It's like they look into people and set them up for interviews years ahead. Are those events when you get to meet the top guy and listen to him talk and all that are actually talent scout events? Almost feels like grooming somehow, if that's how they select some particular people to join, instead of letting apply on their own if they want to :/

I wondered if they have preselected positions for people on those lists, and those positions are not open for people who apply for a job on their own, or if it's actually not even a real Job at Microsoft but instead you end up working for Bill Gates at his foundation, it just seems so shady to me, the way i was being recruited

I remember a friend who went to work at Apple and he changed completely. Like he was not the same person, his attitude changed, he talked different, he was a different person after 6 months. It did felt like he was brainwashed somehow and he turned us away from his life, he had "new friends" by then, all of them Apple employees and we were not cool anymore, he was 'on a different level'
    Tired

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Mike (26th November 2021)

27. Link to Post #94
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)

That's pretty much it

It's not too difficult to play that game when you're in a position of power. In a way, the power does all the work for you. You just have to smile enigmatically and appear mildly amused at the answers coming from the employee, or interviewee, or whoever the low man or woman on the totem pole is, and they'll usually wilt. In situations like that with such heirarchical discrepancy, you're battling power and reputation more than the actual person. And who has more power and reputation than Gates? But he's so unaccustomed to people challenging him that I bet you would have shocked the sh!t out of him had you gone outside the script a little

When Gates is outside his comfort zone, and is just the subject of an interview and not necessarily weilding authority over anyone, he's a bit clumsy and awkward..especially when things go off script a little. Not too quick on his feet. This short video is pretty revealing:
    "Is there a lesson, for you? For anyone else looking at this?
    Well , he’s dead so.. in general you always have to be careful"

The guy in the video said "The answer does not logically correspond to what she asked him" but i don't see that, i think it perfectly corresponds and it's the most logical answer

The message is clear "You mess up, you die"
    Tired

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Mike (26th November 2021)

29. Link to Post #95
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,497 times in 4,310 posts

Nope, it absolutely isn't.

It's like they look into people and set them up for interviews years ahead.
    Which is the most damning take away for me from the Bill Gates interview video. He knows things. ALL THINGS about those with whom he associates.

As the analyst points out, when he's asked the question, "what did you know about Epstein when you met with him"? he dodges the question. Plays completely dumb on the matter.

Are we expected to believe that Bill Gates didn't know every single tiny little thing about Epstein, a potential business partner, prior to having dinner(s) with him? And I mean, absolutely every single thing about his professional past, his personal past, all prior business dealings and business associates, his various liaisons and connections, his capital worth probably down to the penny – every nuance, every detail. Are we to believe that, with the resources he undoubtedly has, he failed somehow to find out he was a sex trafficker, a card-carrying member of a celebrity sex-cult, a child-pimp, and pervert extraordinaire??

How about his trip on the Lolita Express? He just didn't know the plane's destination when he climbed onboard?

Click image for larger version

Name:	billgates_epsteincc6738f43b4b1f98e095624f91596f39fb561d89b2d5.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	226.2 KB
ID:	47989
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Mashika (26th November 2021), Mike (26th November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5