+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst 1 7 17 31 LastLast

Thread: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

1. Link to Post #121
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Default Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

Amysenthia,I sent you her email address by pm

welshseer15 AT aol.co.uk

please replace the word AT with @

Try again,I am sure it will work for you now!
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th February 2017 at 00:55. Reason: updated Carol's e-mail address

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

christian (14th October 2011), Davidallany (16th October 2011), Lord Sidious (19th October 2011)

3. Link to Post #122
    United States Avalon Retired Member 7 of 9's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

Carol Clarke sounds very kind and gentle, very much like the psychic I visited when I was 18......and that lady was uncannily accurate, however she has long since passed!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 7 of 9 For This Post:

Omni (13th October 2011)

5. Link to Post #123
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

I'm going to share my experience of helping others and working with people who want guidance.

I've done readings for years. I don't use Tarot as others do in a traditional layout and meaning sense. I have several tarot decks and one I tend to use more often, and one that I don't like but I use for very specific purposes. It's a Crowley deck and I really dislike Crowley, but was directed to it many years ago by my guides. I clear the deck I am using, and if the person I am reading for is present, I have them shuffle the cards. I have them center themselves and focus on their concerns. Then, I have them give me the deck and I have them shut their eyes often and just stay connected to that energy they have built. I tell them I am going to start taking a card from the top and putting it on the bottom and when they think I should stop just say, "Stop". If I am in between moving the card, I ask them " top or bottom" and they will direct which card to pull.

It usually only takes me 3 or 4 cards to get a good reading, though sometimes I want more details and will pull a few more cards. By this point, I am pretty well directed in astral what's going on, and it's all just there to share. The cards for me are a tool to connect to them, but often times, if I know them and am not too close to the situation then I can just talk with them and get a reading. Psychics are great and deserved to be paid for their time and gifts. To me everything we do comes from a spiritual place so all service is spiritual, all labor is spiritual and if you are going to pay someone for fixing your plumbing then you should also pay someone for helping guide or heal you.

I bet those who are upset with being charged for a reading do not get upset for being charged for a haircut, child care, or oil change. Anyone can learn to work with energetis and do readings. Not everyone is willing to develop those skills. If you want to learn, just focus on meditation, connecting to your higher self, and get a tarot deck and work with it. Some like the spreads and strict reading of what's on each card. My cards speak to me and tell me so much more that the traditional meaning. I don't use them often, and hardly ever for personal reasons cause we tend to direct things where we want them to go in a reading. It takes a lot of discipline to not cheat yourself of the truth when our minds and hearts are fixed or leaning one way.

6. Link to Post #124
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    Quote Posted by AuCo (here)
    It will be a great service to humanity if Carol could provide a gleam on its future. I'd pay many folds for 10 minutes of its reading.
    We create it as we speak AuCo,and thats all there is to it
    I am afraid a few buckets of water just won't be enough to change the course of the river. For me, I'd wish to be part of the river, not a pool by itself. Are we trying to connect the many stand-alone lakes and ponds? Yes, I hope.

7. Link to Post #125
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Whilst i'm definitely open to the possibility of psychic prediction/phenomenon having experienced my own flashes of insight, im almost ashamed at how much money i have dropped on next to useless readings in the past.

Im not knowing anyone else's experience here but in my own experience i've almost non of the readings ive had have had any relevance to my life or events that took place in my life. I only wish i could get half the money back, id have a little wad of cash i could blow on something. One "psychic" i encountered i went on a course of hers. She asked me to stay in touch through e-mail. I did periodically but she never replied to my e-mails. I sent quite a few e-mails over about 2 years. I was more curious than anything. The only mail she replied to was the one i hinted that was considering getting a reading from her (paid of course).

Im sure there are really genuine psychics out there who are 100 percent in it to help, but i'm sure they are about 5 percent of the total.

The problem is that i want to believe, i want a psychic out there to really convince me. In fact no, id really like for some confirmation that im on the right track. The problem is that myself and many others im sure only reach out for guidance when i am simply desperate for help or someone to tell me what to do. Desperate i know but this is the truth. It bothers me that there are so many unreliable readers out there who probably believe they are being helpful, but clearly they are not. Often the money is paid for "predictions" or guidance, but people are left waiting for the reading to kick in. But one cannot tell if the money was well spent or not until it is too late. Im not sure what the answer is apart from sticking to personal and trusted opinions.

Sorry, i just read what i have written above and it sounds like i'm bashing psychics , which is not my intention. What i am saying really is in my own experience it has been hard to sort the wheat from the chaff. I really would like some genuine spot on guidance that could leave me no doubt as to its legitimacy.

Id be interested in hearing anybodies experience with a reading from this women.

All the best

Bob

8. Link to Post #126
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Kingmonkey,

> The problem is that i want to believe, i want a psychic out there to really convince me. In fact no, id really like for some confirmation that im on the right track.

If you cant trust yourself, why instead would you trust a psychic?

Are you on the right track? Of course you are. There isn't a wrong one. Whatever you do you will learn from. That's all there really is to it. Among all the other things you here to make choices - and to learn not to be afraid of anything.

John..
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Anna (14th October 2011), araucaria (15th October 2011), Calz (14th October 2011), Davidallany (16th October 2011), Fred Steeves (14th October 2011), Shikasta (14th October 2011), truthseekerdan (13th October 2011)

10. Link to Post #127
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

Anna (14th October 2011), Calz (14th October 2011), centreoflight (7th November 2012), christian (14th October 2011), Davidallany (16th October 2011), Fred Steeves (14th October 2011), IndigoStar (15th October 2011), Shikasta (14th October 2011), transitionalman (14th October 2011), Unified Serenity (14th October 2011)

12. Link to Post #128
    Thanks

@Anchor - Yes i concur about not trusting myself. Its definitely a pattern of mine to doubt all things, unfortunately this includes myself. So thanks for the reminder! I see your point.

But then if we are all on the right track then what point is there in speculating about the future or needing guidance? Surely anyone seeking advice from a psychic is in some way in some kind of doubt or confusion about ones life.

Im not having a pop, i'm playing devils advocate here. Im just trying to get my head around what is it reasonable to expect a psychic reading to provide vs any of my own preconceived expectations?

Also if i am my own cocreator of reality then surely at anygiven moment i can change my own life path, is this correct and so a psychic reading can only read ones future based on that particular moment.

Sorry if im going off topic. Ignore at your pleasure. I am interested in anybodies particular readings and experiences.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kingmonkey For This Post:

Calz (15th October 2011), Fred Steeves (14th October 2011), Laura Elina (15th October 2011)

14. Link to Post #129
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

Quote Posted by kingmonkey (here)
    But then if we are all on the right track then what point is there in speculating about the future or needing guidance?
    This is virtually the question of the meaning of the cosmos. Experience everything, get wise through it, the choice is yours, there is no wrong or right, that's what I heard.

Surely anyone seeking advice from a psychic is in some way in some kind of doubt or confusion about ones life.
    Sometimes we miss the wood for the trees. Sometimes we simply forget to use a talent or whatever. Maybe this can be a reason to be open for advice, whether psychic or not. The reason is not necessarily, that one is doubting himself, but may just be the fact, that one acknowledges, that sometimes we just miss or forget something.

Also if i am my own cocreator of reality then surely at anygiven moment i can change my own life path, is this correct and so a psychic reading can only read ones future based on that particular moment.
    Great thought! That dilemma is described in Matrix II, when Neo asks the Oracle:
    "Didn't you already know, what I would choose in this situation?"
    "What oracle would I be, if I didn't knew?"
    "But then where's the choice?"
    "You have already chosen, you're only here to understand why you chose this particular way!"

By 'having chosen', by being a certain way, one's path is discernable, when viewed from a perspective, where one can see all the threads in the giant tapestry. When one changes at any time, actually the whole lifethread in the tapestry changes, not only the part of the thread where one is 'now' .

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Calz (15th October 2011), centreoflight (7th November 2012), Davidallany (16th October 2011), jessamy99 (29th October 2011), kingmonkey (14th October 2011), Laura Elina (15th October 2011), Siegfried The 7 (15th October 2011), Spirithorse (14th October 2011)

16. Link to Post #130
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Personally, if I would have to choose between advice from a psychic, and past-life regression -- I'll definitely choose the past-life regression...
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

Calz (15th October 2011), Davidallany (16th October 2011), kingmonkey (14th October 2011), Shikasta (17th October 2011), TWINCANS (18th October 2011)

18. Link to Post #131
    Thanks

So i was mulling over the idea of getting a reading, but i did not know my birthtime. Just randomly my mum had a conversation with me about my birth and she just tells me my birth time randomly. Sychronicity or just plain old coincidence?

@chiquetet - yes im still not sure where i lie with that dilemma. It leads on to a whole lot of other dilemmas about morals and personal responsibility and choice. I guess i will will never know until i get to meet the creator. And i have a thing or two to ask him/her when i do. I may as well just do my best to experience all facets of this mysterious life.......

@Truthseekerdan - do you experience of both? whats your verdict? I've read a whole lot about past life stuff and im definately of the opinion they do exist and we do reincarnate. But ive never felt drawn towards doing a regression. Not sure why?

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kingmonkey For This Post:

christian (16th October 2011), Davidallany (16th October 2011)

20. Link to Post #132
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by truthseekerdan (here)
    Personally, if I would have to choose between advice from a psychic, and past-life regression -- I'll definitely choose the past-life regression...
    Depends on the psychic and how you become regressed.

Psychics can be all over the map. This one sounds to be as good as you can hope for.

If you are regressed by someone who doesn't know what they are doing and "leads" you on a merry trail ... that isn't so useful either.

That said ... psychics can (and do) provide past life information as well ...

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

christian (16th October 2011), Davidallany (16th October 2011), kingmonkey (15th October 2011)

22. Link to Post #133
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

I have received my reading from Carol. One way to put it would be "speechless", and that might get the idea across better than even writing anything at all. But I will anyway.

Carol, has eclipsed any logical process in my mind that she is not absolutely legit. Her first reading for me gave me a logical graph of approximately(intuition + logic roughly) a 98% chance shes the real deal, and a 2% chance she somehow read up on me(I had to acknowledge it being possible but gave it pretty much no credence)...

After effect: Zero doubt in her at all. 0%.

This has been one of the most meaningful events of my life but simply hearing it would not personify it's meaning. The "benevolent side" I speak of that I believe is part of my situation now(I can say believe now for that, which hasn't been the case in my full tenure at avalon), designed my experienced the last 6 weeks. They have been incredibly profound, and the reading, came at the exact moment it was meant to. The last 6 weeks of my experience, connect beyond coincidence with Carol's reading...

I have asked permission to edit the reading and make a youtube video of it(also containing text that underlines her accuracy and shows my lifes events that corroborates her reading, also saying what i told her in ways, and what she got).

There was nothing she said in well over 30 minutes, that I would say is "100% wrong". And just about everything was blinding light right(that I could know for sure was right or not).

In a general sense, it is one of the defining moments of my life thus far.... This entire event(and Carols reading was the "apex" of it, if you would even consider that a coincidence[i suppose thats possible............not really but suppose suppose lol]) was a cultivator of hope in my life, and effected me on levels not capable of reaching in text alone...

I would 100% recommend Carol to anyone who could use some help figuring their life out, maybe better than that....

Carol, is a wonderful person if my intuition works. If I was a billionaire I would help her out somehow lol

More will come on this from me. but I figured I would post that for now.... My experiuences have been non-stop and VERY potent for 6 weeks. I have not been allowed to post much about them on avalon. I hope that changes. But for now it's left in the dark a bit here in terms of me posting it(and not by my choice)...,

23. The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Black Panther (1st January 2012), Calz (17th October 2011), centreoflight (7th November 2012), christian (16th October 2011), Corncrake (16th October 2011), crested-duck (16th October 2011), Davidallany (16th October 2011), fifi (21st October 2011), Fred Steeves (16th October 2011), GCS1103 (17th October 2011), jcocks (17th October 2011), jessamy99 (29th October 2011), John Parslow (11th November 2011), kanishk (30th September 2014), karamba (19th March 2013), Kindling (16th October 2011), Laura Elina (21st October 2011), Loveisall21 (25th October 2011), misericordia (9th November 2011), MMA_Fan (22nd October 2011), Mozart (11th November 2012), NancyV (16th October 2011), Natalia (24th July 2014), Pani (18th October 2011), PathWalker (28th March 2017), perolator (25th April 2013), Rich (14th February 2013), seehas (16th October 2011), Sierra (16th October 2011), soleil (19th April 2013), soulsinger (17th October 2011), Spirithorse (16th October 2011), sygh (8th November 2011), ThePythonicCow (16th October 2011), transiten (21st October 2011), ViralSpiral (17th October 2011), Woody (16th October 2011)

24. Link to Post #134
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,067 times in 698 posts

great to reald all this, ive allready emailed carol but i got one important thing missing, nobody knows my exactly birthtime ... so i have to investigate it
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

25. The Following User Says Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Davidallany (16th October 2011)

26. Link to Post #135
    Germany Avalon Member Spirithorse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,208 times in 276 posts

Hi Omni,

I'm so glad to see that the reading has helped you so much. When you were describing your 'worries' whether or not to spend your food money on a reading, I very much could relate to that and I was feeling for you...(I've been through something similar myself).
    I'm glad you did what you did and I'm as sure as I can be that the money you need for food and stuff will come back to you.

From my experience - follow your heart and life will always support you -

I'm very much looking forward to what you are able to share, I think you're a very special person living a very unusual life...

27. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Spirithorse For This Post:

Calz (17th October 2011), centreoflight (7th November 2012), christian (16th October 2011), crested-duck (16th October 2011), Davidallany (16th October 2011), Fred Steeves (17th October 2011), kanishk (30th September 2014), Nickolai (21st May 2013), Sierra (16th October 2011), ViralSpiral (17th October 2011)

28. Link to Post #136
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by Spirithorse (here)
    Hi Omni,

I'm so glad to see that the reading has helped you so much. When you were describing your 'worries' whether or not to spend your food money on a reading, I very much could relate to that and I was feeling for you...(I've been through something similar myself).
    I'm glad you did what you did and I'm as sure as I can be that the money you need for food and stuff will come back to you.

I'm very much looking forward to what you are able to share, I think you're a very special person living a very unusual life...
    Someone from Avalon actually paid for me. Was the most generous thing anyone has ever done for me minus of course close family. It was touching in a way... I would name them but I am not 100% sure they want to be named. So it worked out in many ways very good for me...

29. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Calz (17th October 2011), centreoflight (7th November 2012), christian (16th October 2011), Curt (26th October 2011), Davidallany (16th October 2011), fifi (21st October 2011), Fred Steeves (17th October 2011), GCS1103 (17th October 2011), jessamy99 (29th October 2011), John Parslow (11th November 2011), kanishk (30th September 2014), karamba (19th March 2013), Loveisall21 (25th October 2011), misericordia (9th November 2011), motherlove (12th November 2011), NancyV (16th October 2011), Natalia (24th July 2014), porcupine (20th May 2013), Sidney (7th November 2012), Sierra (16th October 2011), soleil (19th April 2013), Spirithorse (16th October 2011), sygh (8th November 2011), Tam (18th March 2019), transiten (21st October 2011), TWINCANS (18th October 2011), ViralSpiral (17th October 2011)

30. Link to Post #137
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,348 times in 21,474 posts

That's quite an endorsement of Carol Clarke, Omniverse. Thanks.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Calz (17th October 2011), Davidallany (16th October 2011), fifi (21st October 2011), GCS1103 (17th October 2011), kanishk (30th September 2014), karamba (19th March 2013), MMA_Fan (22nd October 2011), Omni (16th October 2011), Sidney (7th November 2012), ViralSpiral (17th October 2011)

32. Link to Post #138
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,179 times in 2,653 posts

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    Someone from Avalon actually paid for me. Was the most generous thing anyone has ever done for me minus of course close family. It was touching in a way... I would name them but I am not 100% sure they want to be named. So it worked out in many ways very good for me...

Wonderful : )

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Calz (17th October 2011), kanishk (30th September 2014), karamba (19th March 2013), Sidney (7th November 2012)

34. Link to Post #139
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,348 times in 21,474 posts

Someone from Avalon actually paid for me.
    Whoever you are out there - thanks!
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

35. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Calz (17th October 2011), centreoflight (7th November 2012), fifi (21st October 2011), Fred Steeves (17th October 2011), GCS1103 (17th October 2011), Heart-2-Heart (18th October 2011), jp11 (16th October 2011), kanishk (30th September 2014), karamba (19th March 2013), Loveisall21 (25th October 2011), MMA_Fan (22nd October 2011), Nickolai (21st May 2013), Omni (16th October 2011), Shikasta (17th October 2011), Sidney (7th November 2012), Sierra (16th October 2011), soleil (19th April 2013), Spirithorse (16th October 2011), transiten (21st October 2011), TWINCANS (18th October 2011), ViralSpiral (17th October 2011), Vit Sirius (12th November 2011)

36. Link to Post #140
    Germany Avalon Member Spirithorse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,208 times in 276 posts

Quote Posted by Spirithorse (here)
    Hi Omni,

Yes, here are some amazing people at Avalon... and guess what, I was sort of expecting something like that would happen to you.
    I remember that there were several people willing to sponsor others and payed for those who couldn't afford to go to Bill's and Inelia's seminars some time ago, it's very moving to see, indeed.
    I'm glad to be part of this community.

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Spirithorse For This Post:

Benimal (18th March 2013), Calz (17th October 2011), centreoflight (7th November 2012), fifi (21st October 2011), Fred Steeves (17th October 2011), GCS1103 (17th October 2011), karamba (19th March 2013), Omni (16th October 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst 1 7 17 31 LastLast