+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 12 31 LastLast

Thread: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Default Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Tony, many thanks. I've just moved to Vilcabamba, Ecuador. A major new chapter of my life is beginning here.
    I love turning the page into a new chapter to see what i have created.

Read well Bill and enjoy

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Calz (8th October 2011), Fred Steeves (8th October 2011), GCS1103 (9th October 2011), pilotsimone (13th October 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

Default Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

Quote Posted by Chinaski (here)
    i found 1 woman who i had great confidence in, (she appeared in Michael Talbot's 'The Holographic Universe') but she wouldn't read me. she hemmed and hawed, avoided my calls and would not return my messages. when i finally reached her she sounded nervous and anxious. strange. i got the sneaking 'psychic' impression that she did not want to read me because she did not want to relate to me what she felt was an undesirable future. all these years later, i think that might have been true!
    There are set up lessons for everyone of us. A good psychic knows this fact and about the nature of people's lessons. Therefore, a good psychic knows what amount and what kind of information to relate to you at what time, so you can learn your lessons in your unique and most appropriate way. It's futile to seek to copy someone else's experience. Find the experience, that is the right one for you only!

It could well have been, that without you being consciously aware your subconscious/oversoul/higher-self told her "if you give in to his pleas, we gonna hurt you bad, you must not tell him right now!" For whatever it is, that you have to learn.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

58andfixed (28th October 2011), Calz (8th October 2011), centreoflight (7th November 2012), Denise/Dizi (23rd April 2021), Fred Steeves (8th October 2011), kanishk (14th February 2013), Limor Wolf (10th March 2012), Mike (8th October 2011), MMA_Fan (8th October 2011), Natalia (24th July 2014), transitionalman (9th October 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    Ilie Pandia

Hello,

I've removed the mail to links from Bill's original post to protect Carol from massive amount of spam email. This will require a little more effort from you to rebuild the original address (and if you cannot, then PM me and I'll do it for you). With less spam she will be able to actually focus on the meaningful emails

(@Bill, if this is not OK, let me know and I shall restore the original post, but then the web spiders will flood that email with spam).

PS: The email address is still visible in the original post. I'll write it here again:

welshseer15 AT aol.co.uk

you just need to replace the " AT " with "@" and you've got the email address
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th February 2017 at 00:56. Reason: updated Carol's e-mail address

6. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

13th Warrior (10th October 2011), 58andfixed (28th October 2011), 7eagle14 (11th October 2011), Anna (9th October 2011), Calz (8th October 2011), christian (8th October 2011), drneglector (29th January 2017), Fred Steeves (8th October 2011), GCS1103 (9th October 2011), IndigoStar (8th October 2011), jessamy99 (29th October 2011), kanishk (14th February 2013), karelia (10th October 2011), ketturah (8th October 2011), Limor Wolf (9th October 2011), Mad Hatter (9th October 2011), Maia Gabrial (14th January 2013), marique3652 (16th May 2014), MMA_Fan (8th October 2011), mosquito (10th October 2011), Muzz (9th October 2011), Rich (14th February 2013), sandy (9th October 2011), seehas (10th October 2011), soleil (19th April 2013), soulsinger (8th October 2011), Unified Serenity (8th October 2011), Vigilence (18th May 2015), Woody (9th October 2011)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 times in 407 posts

Is this the woman who charges around about £60 per reading based on a set of chosen numbers and where the moon was when you were born?
    She does not answer questions either,only gives you her reading?

I am a believer in the power of psychic mediums,I met a guy when I was in my thirties and he told me how he did it.
    He charged ten pounds per hour and would talk for as long as he was recieving info.
    He would also provide instant proof if needed.
    The first time I met him,I walked into a gallery and saw this guy sitting in a wee room.
    I was very curious,and so I asked him what he was doing?
    He introduced himself and then proceeded to tell me what I was doing the night before and with whom and gave me my name ,the other persons name and how we met.
    Then he laughed and said,"Thats what I do."
    I spent a year getting to know him and during that time he gave me a full life reading, which is continuing to this day.
    i lost his phone number,and that was that.(no money changed hands between us after the initial ten pounds)
    I believe there are true psychics out there.

8. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to the trojan For This Post:

58andfixed (28th October 2011), Benimal (18th March 2013), Calz (8th October 2011), Denise/Dizi (23rd April 2021), fifi (8th October 2011), IndigoStar (8th October 2011), jessamy99 (29th October 2011), kanishk (14th February 2013), Kristo (9th October 2011), ktlight (9th October 2011), Mad Hatter (9th October 2011), MMA_Fan (8th October 2011), mosquito (10th October 2011), Mozart (10th November 2012), Reinhard (9th October 2011), Rich (14th February 2013), sandy (9th October 2011), shamanseeker (9th October 2011), sygh (9th October 2011), transitionalman (9th October 2011)

9. Link to Post #25
    England Avalon Member DevilPigeon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,421 times in 560 posts

-----

I'm just bored of all the bull**** that's happening in the world... Whether that be psychics, corporations, politicians, fake gurus, religion, etc etc ad f***ing infinitum.... Get me out of here, I've had enough.

The last week or so I've never felt as I have done in my 37 years here. Maybe that's a subconscious acknowledgement that something big is about to happen, I don't know... I feel really on edge, very confrontational... Very out of character, I'm not like that. I feel I've got a scratch that can't be itched, and if you rile me I'll bite back twice as hard, I'm not frightened... Almost as if I'm waiting for something to come to pass....
    "Stop getting Bond wrong!" (Alan Partridge)

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DevilPigeon For This Post:

58andfixed (28th October 2011), Calz (8th October 2011), guayabal (11th October 2011), Gustav (9th October 2011), jessamy99 (29th October 2011), Mad Hatter (9th October 2011), Miller (10th October 2011), mosquito (10th October 2011), Muzz (9th October 2011), sandy (9th October 2011), sygh (9th October 2011)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,208 times in 5,679 posts

Quote Posted by chiquetet (here)
    i found 1 woman who i had great confidence in, (she appeared in Michael Talbot's 'The Holographic Universe') but she wouldn't read me. she hemmed and hawed, avoided my calls and would not return my messages. when i finally reached her she sounded nervous and anxious. strange. i got the sneaking 'psychic' impression that she did not want to read me because she did not want to relate to me what she felt was an undesirable future. all these years later, i think that might have been true!
    There are set up lessons for everyone of us. A good psychic knows this fact and about the nature of people's lessons. Therefore, a good psychic knows what amount and what kind of information to relate to you at what time, so you can learn your lessons in your unique and most appropriate way. It's futile to seek to copy someone else's experience. Find the experience, that is the right one for you only!

It could well have been, that without you being consciously aware your subconscious/oversoul/higher-self told her "if you give in to his pleas, we gonna hurt you bad, you must not tell him right now!" For whatever it is, that you have to learn.
    hi Chiquitet, thanks for relating your impression.

i think you're right in the sense that there are certain things we should and shouldn't know at certain times. perhaps it wasn't yet time for me to be aware of these certain things.

i'll admit that even as i was searching, i had the distinct feeling that i was being too aggressive, that i was trying to force something implacable to reveal secrets that it was not yet ready to divulge. i was trying to force the universe's hand, so to speak.

this might have accounted for what i feel were lackluster results. but i'm a "show me" guy. i still need to experience the phenomena to truly believe and embrace it.
    Last edited by Mike; 9th October 2011 at 04:50.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

58andfixed (28th October 2011), Calz (8th October 2011), christian (9th October 2011), Fred Steeves (8th October 2011), Mad Hatter (9th October 2011), MMA_Fan (9th October 2011)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Omniverse, if Carol manages to shed light on your situation, I hope you will share whatever you can... I can't be the only one who is curious to understand more about what is happening in your life.

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to soulsinger For This Post:

58andfixed (28th October 2011), Ami (9th October 2011), Bhusunda (13th October 2011), Calz (8th October 2011), Fred Steeves (8th October 2011), GCS1103 (9th October 2011), Isthatso (9th October 2011), KosmicKat (10th October 2011), Lisab (9th October 2011), Mad Hatter (9th October 2011), Miller (10th October 2011), MMA_Fan (9th October 2011), Omni (10th October 2011), Reinhard (9th October 2011), sandy (9th October 2011), Swanette (10th October 2011)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,304 times in 254 posts

Cool Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

Quote Posted by DevilPigeon (here)
    -----

I'm just bored of all the bull**** that's happening in the world... Whether that be psychics, corporations, politicians, fake gurus, religion, etc etc ad f***ing infinitum.... Get me out of here, I've had enough.

The last week or so I've never felt as I have done in my 37 years here. Maybe that's a subconscious acknowledgement that something big is about to happen, I don't know... I feel really on edge, very confrontational... Very out of character, I'm not like that. I feel I've got a scratch that can't be itched, and if you rile me I'll bite back twice as hard, I'm not frightened... Almost as if I'm waiting for something to come to pass....
    OMG DevilPigeon get out of my head!! One minute I'm loving my life and the next minute it's utterly ridiculous. It's like I'm detatching from my people one at a time. I feel like I need to go live in a commune but I know some a$$hole would want me to drink the koolaid. It's all so meaningful and meaningless all at the same time. I don't know what I'm trying to say because I feel so contradictory right now. Maybe it's the solar flares or new energies or just pms..........

Thanks for sharing Bill. Sorry for hijacking the thread.
    Life is what it is. How you perceive it creates your reality.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Carolin For This Post:

58andfixed (28th October 2011), Calz (9th October 2011), DevilPigeon (9th October 2011), Fred Steeves (9th October 2011), jessamy99 (29th October 2011), Miller (10th October 2011), mosquito (10th October 2011), sandy (9th October 2011), Unified Serenity (9th October 2011)

17. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

-------

Hello, All:

Quote "Carol Clarke is the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across anywhere in the world. She has a ten year record of remarkable accuracy with me and many other people."

-- David Icke
    Carol had absolutely no idea who I was (she only asked me for my name and birthdate) -- apart from that I was a friend of David.
    Dang !!! it's gonna have to be me right ? sigh.... Ok, without wanting to be negative ( again, I know, I know ! ) Bill, what makes you so sure she didn't know who you were ? After all, you ARE Bill Ryan! it's not like you're a total unknown in those circles ...and David could've mentioned something about you being the co-founder of Project Camelot. I'm not saying he scammed you , I totally dig David Icke and I think he rocks but he could've mentionned you in passing at some point. anyhoo, sorry, don't mean to be so negative all the time but I guess I'm just not the kind of guy to accept things blindly on faith and even though as the poster said, " I Want To Believe", so far the only thing I am sure of, is that aliens exist and yes, they are here, and that our history isn't as described in the history book. everything else I'm still waiting to be convinced on

p.s. I;m really not negative I just have ( in my very own opinion only of course ) a very highly developed bullsh!t detector ! that's my story and I'm sticking to it
    Last edited by beyondmyctrl; 9th October 2011 at 02:46.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to beyondmyctrl For This Post:

58andfixed (28th October 2011), Benimal (10th April 2013), delfine (13th June 2012), from_Brzil (12th October 2011), Lisab (9th October 2011)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,315 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Violet (here)
    Quote Posted by Fred S. (here)
    It must be something to get a TRUE psychic reading, I've never been trusting enough of anybody to actually even consider get one. Very cool Bill.

Oh by the way, I take it she's not the one who gave him his original readings back in '90 or '91, because he said 'just' the last 10 years?

Cheers,
    Fred
    I wouldn't even consider one if I trusted them. I don't want to live a public life. It's supposed to be private, hidden and personally yours to manage and discover at your own pace.
    If you decide that in this life that you wish to hear such a thing, then it is time for you to hear such a thing.

And that is all there is to it.

If not, then no, not for you. and that's all there is to it.

I have someone's name I was given -a while back. Two years ago. I may contact them. I may not. So far I have not. I'm also capable in that area to some minor degree myself. However, I'm not connected directly to that specific skillset or 'group' that possesses that particular skillset.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

amandapoet (11th November 2012), Calz (9th October 2011), Curt (9th October 2011), Fred Steeves (9th October 2011), Isthatso (14th October 2011), Limor Wolf (9th October 2011), Lisab (9th October 2011), Mad Hatter (9th October 2011), Rich (14th February 2013), sandy (9th October 2011), sygh (9th October 2011)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carolin (here)
    Quote Posted by DevilPigeon (here)
    -----

OMG DevilPigeon get out of my head!! One minute I'm loving my life and the next minute it's utterly ridiculous. It's like I'm detatching from my people one at a time. I feel like I need to go live in a commune but I know some a$$hole would want me to drink the koolaid. It's all so meaningful and meaningless all at the same time. I don't know what I'm trying to say because I feel so contradictory right now. Maybe it's the solar flares or new energies or just pms..........

Thanks for sharing Bill. Sorry for hijacking the thread.
    People tend to get a bit flippy or sinusoidal as they get nearer to their personal edge - The ego created edge or limit. Then that ego gets a bit of a tearing, and you feel that somehow it is you in straights... but no, it is just the ego. We've also just passed an alignment of mercury and Saturn... so father time, the black sun, the great limiter, Saturn.... is affecting the mind, the fleet of foot, mercury.

But..this alignment may be contrary to your particular birth chart and associated energies, so it can irritate, not just have other 'actions' or results.

Mercury conjunct Saturn October 6 Both in Libra 6:01 pm - est

So..justice combined with limits, combined with the mind. No wonder you get those kinds of thoughts.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (9th October 2011), christian (9th October 2011), Fred Steeves (9th October 2011), Lisab (9th October 2011), Mad Hatter (9th October 2011), Muzz (9th October 2011), sandy (9th October 2011), sygh (9th October 2011)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by chiquetet (here)

No psychic will read my sister. period. She's gone to psychic fairs and every single person there..... has turned her down. She never pushed it, or tried all that hard... but it is an interesting situation.

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

58andfixed (28th October 2011), Calz (9th October 2011), christian (9th October 2011), Fred Steeves (9th October 2011), kanishk (14th February 2013), Lisab (9th October 2011), Mad Hatter (9th October 2011), sandy (9th October 2011), shamanseeker (9th October 2011), soleil (19th April 2013), sygh (9th October 2011)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by beyondmyctrl (here)
    everything else I'm still waiting to be convinced on
    I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. Rather, I was sharing a profound personal experience.

I'm personally convinced that Carol has exceptional abilities. My reality is that she is a delightful, modest and humble person who is totally sincere and uncannily accurate in her remote personal perceptions.

To show that Carol had no idea who I was when she did my first reading, I'd have to share the reading itself. It was 100% clear from the context. She stated that she had no idea what I did for a living, and her reading reflected that.

To offer one tiny snippet, she was reluctant to mention the subject of UFOs because she was concerned that I might think she was a little crazy. She did not know I was an alternative media journalist for whom the reality of ETs and UFOs was pretty much self-evident.

It was her detailed reading of my personality, the complex and intricate shape of my personal journey, and the energetic exchanges between myself and others close to me (together with their significance and import) that were all more than impressive.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th October 2011 at 03:20.

26. The Following 52 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

58andfixed (28th October 2011), 7 of 9 (13th October 2011), amandapoet (11th November 2012), Anna (9th October 2011), Bea (11th October 2011), Benimal (10th April 2013), beyondmyctrl (9th October 2011), Billy (9th October 2011), Calz (9th October 2011), centreoflight (7th November 2012), christian (9th October 2011), Denise/Dizi (23rd April 2021), DoubleHelix (9th October 2011), EileenCookies (11th October 2011), fifi (9th October 2011), Fred Steeves (9th October 2011), GCS1103 (9th October 2011), Ivanhoe (9th October 2011), jackovesk (11th October 2011), jessamy99 (29th October 2011), John Parslow (9th October 2011), jubjubmoreley (10th October 2011), kanishk (14th February 2013), karelia (10th October 2011), Limor Wolf (9th October 2011), Lisab (9th October 2011), Mad Hatter (9th October 2011), mahalall (11th October 2011), Mare (27th November 2014), Mike (9th October 2011), MMA_Fan (9th October 2011), Natalia (17th July 2014), Neal (7th May 2012), Pani (9th October 2011), perolator (25th April 2013), Professor (9th October 2011), Reinhard (9th October 2011), Revere (11th October 2011), Rich (14th February 2013), sandy (9th October 2011), shamanseeker (9th October 2011), Sidney (7th November 2012), soleil (19th April 2013), Spirithorse (9th October 2011), sygh (9th October 2011), ThePythonicCow (10th October 2011), transiten (9th October 2011), transitionalman (9th October 2011), Unified Serenity (9th October 2011), WhiteFeather (11th October 2011), Woody (9th October 2011), Yoda (10th October 2011)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Thanks Bill for sharing this. It's truly wonderful to have these kind of confirmations from "The other side of the veil"

I have met many psychics in my life and some of them extremely accurate. They knew nothing about me and some of them visit Sweden from the UK. As i came to Avalon i thought everyone were on the spiritual path believing in reincarnation and contact with other dimensions but have come to realize that's not the case. And i have no problem understanding this, i was a left winged sceptic also for half of my life.
    Last edited by transiten; 9th October 2011 at 03:26.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

58andfixed (28th October 2011), Calz (9th October 2011), damian (5th February 2017), Kristo (9th October 2011), sandy (9th October 2011)

29. Link to Post #35
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Thank you so very much dear Bill,for sharing your personal experience! thank you Chris for doing the same,I have never gone to a psychic for my own specific reasons.

I am tempted now to contact Carol,but I will be very greatfull to hear members answers first (if you care to share):

What is it that you want to find out when going to a psychic or what is it that you wish to validate when getting this information?

I will appreciate your sincere responses

Bill,I wish you all the very best with your move to Vilcabamba,another chapter in your current 'earth volume' is now being written... may it be the most fulfilling of them all~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 9th October 2011 at 05:21.

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

58andfixed (28th October 2011), Calz (9th October 2011), christian (9th October 2011), Fred Steeves (9th October 2011), GCS1103 (9th October 2011), jessamy99 (29th October 2011), kanishk (4th May 2014), karelia (10th October 2011), Laura Elina (9th October 2011), Lord Sidious (19th October 2011), Mad Hatter (9th October 2011), Mike (9th October 2011), sandy (9th October 2011)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 312 posts

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Not the personal reading for Bill (of course) but here is something for those who are interested (and where the image came from) ...

thank you for sharing this and who wouldn't be pleased and elated to receive such a wonderful reading, I wish this person every happiness and thank her and all of you for the work you have done so far and what I am sure you will all do in the future.

Personally, and I say this with no psychic ability whatsoever, I have the feeling that there is no coincidence that we are here contributing and learning information to assist us with our future roles. We do not need to ask someone else because shortly we will know and have the power to understand exactly what our role is.

Its time to start trusting and acting upon your own intuition. Remember its no accident you are reading this thread. you are exactly where you should be and preparing yourself for your calling. I bow to all of you in awe of what you are about to achieve

with much love Pete

32. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Pete For This Post:

58andfixed (28th October 2011), 7 of 9 (13th October 2011), Anna (9th October 2011), Benimal (10th April 2013), Calz (9th October 2011), centreoflight (7th November 2012), christian (9th October 2011), fifi (9th October 2011), Fred Steeves (9th October 2011), GCS1103 (9th October 2011), jessamy99 (29th October 2011), Kristo (9th October 2011), Limor Wolf (9th October 2011), Loveisall21 (9th October 2011), Mad Hatter (9th October 2011), Mozart (11th November 2012), Pani (9th October 2011), porcupine (20th May 2013), Reinhard (9th October 2011), Revere (11th October 2011), sandy (9th October 2011), shamanseeker (9th October 2011)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by Fred S. (here)
    It must be something to get a TRUE psychic reading, I've never been trusting enough of anybody to actually even consider get one. Very cool Bill.

Oh by the way, I take it she's not the one who gave him his original readings back in '90 or '91, because he said 'just' the last 10 years?

Cheers,
    Fred
    Hi, Fred: I believe you're right - as far as I know, Carol is not the woman who David consulted in the early 90s.

(... and yes, it's a picture. )

Tony, many thanks. I've just moved to Vilcabamba, Ecuador. A major new chapter of my life is beginning here.
    Vilcabamba, Ecuador, I knew you'd never come back from there. If things go down as perceived, we should all be there.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sygh For This Post:

58andfixed (28th October 2011), sandy (9th October 2011)

35. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    No psychic will read my sister. period. She's gone to psychic fairs and every single person there..... has turned her down. She never pushed it, or tried all that hard... but it is an interesting situation.
    Beyond interesting. Any idea why that would be? I have never heard of that before.

To some of the other "higher emotional responses" there seems (to me) to be something beyond astrological forces that appear to be influencing people. Perhaps the changes in the magnetosphere? Perhaps area of space the solar system has been moving into? Solar activity? Carmody or ulli would be best suited to address the astrological energies but there has certainly been a measurable rise in emotions from what I have experienced.

Regarding psychic readings I have never paid for such things but had the great fortune of having several gifted friends over the years who would spontaneously volunteer things without my prompting. Sounds like this lady is worth investigating.

Ditto on intrigue of what may come of Omni's reading if it can be shared.

Lastly ... thanks to all who have opened their stories for the rest of us avalonians to share. All can learn from listening to the experience of others regardless of whether or not it directly relates to our own personal situations during this incarnation.

IMHO

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

58andfixed (28th October 2011), Fred Steeves (9th October 2011), Kristo (9th October 2011), Limor Wolf (9th October 2011), Mad Hatter (9th October 2011), Mike (9th October 2011), mosquito (10th October 2011), sandy (9th October 2011)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,978 times in 1,173 posts

Psychics can't read me either. Maybe I'm just here on trust, ya know trust in the universe. Maybe that's just one of lessons. Wish i knew!

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lisab For This Post:

58andfixed (28th October 2011), Calz (9th October 2011), christian (9th October 2011), Fred Steeves (9th October 2011), Mad Hatter (9th October 2011), Mike (9th October 2011), sandy (9th October 2011)

39. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,208 times in 5,679 posts

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    Thank you so very much dear Bill,for sharing your personal experience! thank you Chris for doing the same,I have never gone to a psychic for my own certain reasons.

I am tempted now to contact Carol,but I will be very greatfull to hear members answers first (if you care to share):

What is it that you want to find out when going to a psychic or what is it that you wish to validate when getting this information?

I will appreciate your sincere responses

Bill,I wish you all the very best with your move to Vilcabamba,another chapter in your current 'earth volume' is now being written... may it be the most fulfilling of them all~

Limor
    Limor, this is a great question. i think most psychics - authentic and phony - just assume that your concerns will be health, money, career or relationship oriented. and that's generally true. but there's so much grey area, and i think the true psychic can journey through that grey area like a shaman and return with SPECIFIC info relevant to your life.

i mean, everyone has money problems! right? it seems everyone is dissatisfied with their career! and all human romantic relationships are turbulent from time to time! using this basic formula, i could probably give a decent reading here and there!

but that's not what i was after. i was after something more. i wasn't paying $300 to have someone read my horoscope back to me. i had very, very specific issues going on in my life at the time i had my readings, issues so large and all-encompassing that any psychic with a smidge of talent could not possibly miss them. for example, 1 well-known psychic described his talents to me as being analogous to a movie projector - he could sort of focus in and watch my life unravel like a motion picture. this horrified me for obvious reasons at first, but it quickly became clear that he was either utterly lacking in psychic skill(unlikely given his reputation) or he was watching someone else's life through his alleged "projector". i mean, if he was really watching my life, how could he possibly miss the obvious???

looking back, i don't think i was expecting any solutions to any of my problems. in fact, i know i wasn't. i wasn't naive in that sense or desperate for answers. i think i just wanted confirmation that a psychic skill existed, that a psychic WORLD existed! i wanted confirmation that there was more to life than the tedious, depressing bullsh#t i was experiencing at the time. it would have been massively comforting. but alas, it was not meant to be.

40. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

58andfixed (28th October 2011), Calz (9th October 2011), christian (9th October 2011), Fred Steeves (9th October 2011), jessamy99 (29th October 2011), Kristo (9th October 2011), Limor Wolf (9th October 2011), Lisab (9th October 2011), Mad Hatter (9th October 2011), MMA_Fan (9th October 2011), mosquito (10th October 2011), Rich (14th February 2013), sandy (9th October 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 12 31 LastLast