+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst 1 20 30

Thread: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

1. Link to Post #581
    United States Avalon Guide: Here to help

Thanks
    Thanked 17,268 times in 2,070 posts

Default Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

Email from Carol today:

[snip] I am sure that you will meet ET's sooner than later, and they will not be 'The Greys.' as I am convinced, they are little robots sent to collect human tissue. I have had contact with an ET, no words spoken but I knew it was benevolent. I do not believe that ET's will be malevolent as shown in movies, they wouldn't need to be shooting lasers at us as they are beyond that sort of thing. i think it is lovely that you may have witnessed something otherworldly, it may be that you will get the answer to your questions in a dream.

[snip]

My work is still coming in and I wonder if I'll ever catch up 😲. I get lots of good feedback which is nice.

The stargates are getting ready to open, the energy in the vicinity is starting to change. I feel that by 2024 the government's wiil not be able to deny Aliens are here. So, hang on in there Ron, it could be very exciting.

Love and hugs to you my special friend

Carol

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Baby Steps (1st August 2020), Bill Ryan (1st August 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (3rd October 2020), catzone (8th October 2020), Elainie (2nd January 2021), EvoAwa (21st August 2020), Ewan (4th November 2020), Gwin Ru (2nd January 2021), Hym (2nd August 2020), Mare (1st August 2020), Mike (1st August 2020), Stephanie (28th August 2020), toppy (25th November 2020), Unicorn (2nd January 2021), wondering (1st August 2020)

3. Link to Post #582
    United States Avalon Guide: Here to help

Thanks
    Thanked 17,268 times in 2,070 posts

Default Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

Unsolicited FB comment from Carol Clarke "I agree " responding to my suspicions posted on FB:

Connecting the dots. My suspicions:
    1. The virus and vaccine are a plandemic for planetary control.
    2. The virus is intended to create fear, pain and financial hardship.
    3. Fear, pain hardship and false promises are powerful tools for forcing us to accept the vaccination.
    4. Something in the vaccination will make it easier to control humans.

Bill Ryan's assessment here.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 2nd January 2021 at 18:11.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd April 2021), Bodhicee (2nd January 2021), Elainie (2nd January 2021), Gwin Ru (2nd January 2021), Mike (2nd January 2021), mountain_jim (22nd April 2021), pueblo (2nd January 2021), Savannah (2nd January 2021), Stephanie (12th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (2nd January 2021), Unicorn (2nd January 2021), wondering (2nd January 2021)

5. Link to Post #583
    Thanks

Hi Folks,

I hope everyone is well

Carol did a recent reading for me which is the second one in about 10 years or so. I don't have the first reading now and can't remember much except some detaiis of the past lifes.

I asked Carol in the recent reading what my soul purpose is if any and do I have a soul mate and what experinces from past lifes postive/negative can I learn from.

I do think after listening to the reading a number of times now, she descbribes me quite accurately.

I already identify as a introvert, not very socialable but wanting. Like my indepedance but happy to share, wants to love and receive it back but understand thats not how love/life works.

I want to help but like some who may read this, feel stuck, not sure how to help or even if I can. There might be possibilities in the future for me to help others in some way, I can't see how now but we shall see.

Relationships, well I already know they are hard work and you give and take. I am someone who day dreams and so need to learn not to look for experiences beyond the horizon but focus on expericing in the here and now.

In all, as in any Psychic reading, time will tell and or other factors might interfere with a souls purpose for things to happen.

Past lifes are of an interest to me as I have always felt I've been here a number of times.

In Carol's first reading from what i can recall I lived sometime in what is now the Middle East and BC. I had trouble understanding what life was all about but had a friend/teacher who helped. In the second life Carol saw I was a USA Engineer in WW2 and wanted to fly the planes badly, pestered anyone I could to fly the planes, ended up in Britain, loved the place, on my way to meet a lady I got killed during a bombing run. Unfortuntly for me/him he got agreement to fly the planes but never think he did. That made me laugh at the time as a child i was facinated with WW2/RAF and joined the RAF Cadets, adament i was going to fly the planes, never did, health reasons.

The second reading re past lifes Carol gave me one name:
    Li Si - Chinese philosopher.

Male in Scotland during fight with English. When I came back to the village it was burned down and everyone dead. I went on a rage and said to be brutal with the enemy and Carol thinks i learned from this revenege does not work as I hated what I had done.

Number of lifes in which I got married and had children but always unhappy when significant other passes. Seems to be a trend of not enjoying life and Carol said all lifes did not find the experience enjoyable. That really made me LOL as i feel it to be true.

Carol said I may have one more life here on Earth as a Human in some leadership non politcal role before I leave for places elsewere. I know am looking way beyond the horizon, but excited to go elsewere and do new things. Even whilst I got stuff to do in this life. :D
    Last edited by Hamish; 22nd April 2021 at 10:31. Reason: Not Finished.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hamish For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd April 2021), Denise/Dizi (23rd April 2021), Harmony (22nd April 2021), Jill (22nd April 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (22nd April 2021), Mare (22nd April 2021), pabranno (22nd April 2021), pueblo (22nd April 2021), Star Mariner (22nd April 2021), Stephanie (12th May 2021), Wind (22nd April 2021), wondering (22nd April 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst 1 20 30