+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst 1 20 30 31 LastLast

Thread: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

1. Link to Post #581
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,256 times in 2,136 posts

Default Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

Email from Carol today:

[snip] I am sure that you will meet ET's sooner than later, and they will not be 'The Greys.' as I am convinced, they are little robots sent to collect human tissue. I have had contact with an ET, no words spoken but I knew it was benevolent. I do not believe that ET's will be malevolent as shown in movies, they wouldn't need to be shooting lasers at us as they are beyond that sort of thing. i think it is lovely that you may have witnessed something otherworldly, it may be that you will get the answer to your questions in a dream.

[snip]

My work is still coming in and I wonder if I'll ever catch up 😲. I get lots of good feedback which is nice.

The stargates are getting ready to open, the energy in the vicinity is starting to change. I feel that by 2024 the government's wiil not be able to deny Aliens are here. So, hang on in there Ron, it could be very exciting.

Love and hugs to you my special friend

Carol

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Ankle Biter (9th November 2021), Baby Steps (1st August 2020), Bill Ryan (1st August 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (3rd October 2020), catzone (8th October 2020), Elainie (2nd January 2021), EvoAwa (21st August 2020), Ewan (4th November 2020), fifi (11th September 2021), Gwin Ru (2nd January 2021), Hym (2nd August 2020), janette (9th June 2021), Mare (1st August 2020), Mike (1st August 2020), RunningDeer (9th June 2021), Stephanie (28th August 2020), toppy (25th November 2020), Unicorn (2nd January 2021), wondering (1st August 2020)

3. Link to Post #582
    Thanks

Default Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

Unsolicited FB comment from Carol Clarke "I agree " responding to my suspicions posted on FB:

Connecting the dots. My suspicions:
    1. The virus and vaccine are a plandemic for planetary control.
    2. The virus is intended to create fear, pain and financial hardship.
    3. Fear, pain hardship and false promises are powerful tools for forcing us to accept the vaccination.
    4. Something in the vaccination will make it easier to control humans.

Bill Ryan's assessment here.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 2nd January 2021 at 18:11.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd April 2021), Chip (6th September 2021), Elainie (2nd January 2021), Gwin Ru (2nd January 2021), janette (9th June 2021), Mike (2nd January 2021), mountain_jim (22nd April 2021), pueblo (2nd January 2021), RunningDeer (9th June 2021), Sadieblue (9th June 2021), Savannah (2nd January 2021), Stephanie (12th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (2nd January 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (2nd January 2021), Unicorn (2nd January 2021), wondering (2nd January 2021)

5. Link to Post #583
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,004 times in 132 posts

Hi Folks,

I hope everyone is well

Carol did a recent reading for me which is the second one in about 10 years or so. I don't have the first reading now and can't remember much except some detaiis of the past lifes.

I asked Carol in the recent reading what my soul purpose is if any and do I have a soul mate and what experinces from past lifes postive/negative can I learn from.

I do think after listening to the reading a number of times now, she descbribes me quite accurately.

I already identify as a introvert, not very socialable but wanting. Like my indepedance but happy to share, wants to love and receive it back but understand thats not how love/life works.

I want to help but like some who may read this, feel stuck, not sure how to help or even if I can. There might be possibilities in the future for me to help others in some way, I can't see how now but we shall see.

Relationships, well I already know they are hard work and you give and take. I am someone who day dreams and so need to learn not to look for experiences beyond the horizon but focus on expericing in the here and now.

In all, as in any Psychic reading, time will tell and or other factors might interfere with a souls purpose for things to happen.

Past lifes are of an interest to me as I have always felt I've been here a number of times.

In Carol's first reading from what i can recall I lived sometime in what is now the Middle East and BC. I had trouble understanding what life was all about but had a friend/teacher who helped. In the second life Carol saw I was a USA Engineer in WW2 and wanted to fly the planes badly, pestered anyone I could to fly the planes, ended up in Britain, loved the place, on my way to meet a lady I got killed during a bombing run. Unfortuntly for me/him he got agreement to fly the planes but never think he did. That made me laugh at the time as a child i was facinated with WW2/RAF and joined the RAF Cadets, adament i was going to fly the planes, never did, health reasons.

The second reading re past lifes Carol gave me one name:
    Li Si - Chinese philosopher.

Male in Scotland during fight with English. When I came back to the village it was burned down and everyone dead. I went on a rage and said to be brutal with the enemy and Carol thinks i learned from this revenege does not work as I hated what I had done.

Number of lifes in which I got married and had children but always unhappy when significant other passes. Seems to be a trend of not enjoying life and Carol said all lifes did not find the experience enjoyable. That really made me LOL as i feel it to be true.

Carol said I may have one more life here on Earth as a Human in some leadership non politcal role before I leave for places elsewere. I know am looking way beyond the horizon, but excited to go elsewere and do new things. Even whilst I got stuff to do in this life. :D
    Last edited by Hamish; 22nd April 2021 at 10:31. Reason: Not Finished.

6. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Hamish For This Post:

Alecs (8th June 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd April 2021), Denise/Dizi (23rd April 2021), Eva2 (22nd April 2021), Ewan (9th June 2021), Harmony (22nd April 2021), I should cocoa (8th June 2021), janette (9th June 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (22nd April 2021), Mare (22nd April 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd April 2021), onevoice (6th September 2021), pabranno (22nd April 2021), pueblo (22nd April 2021), RunningDeer (9th June 2021), Sadieblue (9th June 2021), Stephanie (12th May 2021), Wind (22nd April 2021), wondering (22nd April 2021)

7. Link to Post #584
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi all,

I had a couple of readings from Carol, several years back and am actually currently awaiting one which I'd ordered a few weeks ago. In my two previous readings Carol touched on a number of past lives and in my second reading, she gave the name "Hugh Williams" and had the strong impression that it was the exact name that I'd had in several different lifetimes, that I was a survivor and one and the same as the "Hugh Williams" of ye olde urban legend who'd been the only survivor of multiple shipwrecks off the English/Welsh coast a few hundred years back.
    I was already familiar with the story having read it before online though any details/proof are decidedly sketchy at best, so who knows? Either way it's quite intriguing and even my current surname has "Hugh" in it so maybe there's still some unresolved karma around that!??

For the record, Carol isn't the only psychic I've had readings with....I've had a good few over the years and a fair number have referred to other past lives in passing, not linked to any Carol's talked about for me. One day I really do want to have a session or two of past life regression and I guess what I would like to ask anyone on here is whether they've had regression that corroborated the info a psychic had provided regarding a past life, especially if the psychic came up with the same info unprompted after you'd recalled that life?

I also wonder does having been told of certain past lives by a psychic say, a long time prior to a regression session further down the line, at all colour the info that comes through as the knowledge is already latent in the subconscious?

Anyway, if anyone has had an interesting experience with ratification through both, I'd be curious to hear it.....if you're happy to share of course! Thanks.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to I should cocoa For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th June 2021), Gekko (8th June 2021), Harmony (9th June 2021), janette (9th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (9th June 2021), RunningDeer (9th June 2021), Sadieblue (9th June 2021), Stephanie (23rd June 2021), wondering (8th June 2021)

9. Link to Post #585
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,853 times in 448 posts

I think I posted an edited version of my reading at some point in this thread

10. Link to Post #586
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,546 times in 787 posts

I had a reading with Carol years back, perhaps she is great for some or most people, mine was off. Now Lan Vo, that's an entirely different story, I've never seen such an accurate psychic before, my daughters also had readings with her recently, truly, truly mindblowing.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th September 2021), fifi (11th September 2021), Harmony (9th June 2021), I should cocoa (9th June 2021), janette (9th June 2021), RunningDeer (9th June 2021), Sadieblue (9th June 2021), Stephanie (23rd June 2021), wondering (9th June 2021)

12. Link to Post #587
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Gekko (here)
    I think I posted an edited version of my reading at some point in this thread
    Hello Gekko. Yes, it was November 3, 2012
    Gekko:
    Carol was very accurate on describing my personality and a lot of its nuances and challenges. I was excited that she was able to put her finger on certain very finicky subjective perceptions which are nonetheless very important to me (picking up on very subtle, but 'flavorful', emotive impressions from things and people around me). So far not many of the predictive parts of the reading have proven true or accurate. But then I'm wary of the fortune-telling side of readings to begin with.

Quote Posted by Elainie (here)
    I had a reading with Carol years back, perhaps she is great for some or most people, mine was off. Now Lan Vo, that's an entirely different story, I've never seen such an accurate psychic before, my daughters also had readings with her recently, truly, truly mindblowing.
    Thanks, Elainie.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 9th June 2021 at 01:52.

13. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th September 2021), ClearWater (9th June 2021), Elainie (9th July 2021), fifi (11th September 2021), Gekko (9th June 2021), Harmony (9th June 2021), I should cocoa (9th June 2021), iota (9th June 2021), janette (9th June 2021), justntime2learn (9th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (9th June 2021), Sadieblue (9th June 2021), Stephanie (23rd June 2021), wondering (9th June 2021)

14. Link to Post #588
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,853 times in 448 posts

Found it in my files. I remember editing it so that some details were blanked out/silenced.

https://ufile.io/b5w979ki

Sincerely, Gekko

15. Link to Post #589
    Thanks

Readings of me from psychics have been in agreement and sometimes in contrast. Readings are always fun and may be useful.

Command of a Viking ship, or observing a Viking ship has been a common thread. In a regression (protocol, and the reading) by Bill Ryan I was observing a Viking ship.

Carol Clarke saw me on a sailing ship, "not as a common deck hand". Another psychic saw me leading a Viking group all the way to North America.

Carol would not tell me my Viking name, suggesting I get it myself. During a meditation I asked for my name. Clearly I heard the name "Ragnar". Later she told me I got it right. I asked another psychic if I was the Ragnar warrior of movie and TV fame. I was told "no", he was my uncle and I was much nicer than he was (my laughter). My son in that lifetime is my son in this lifetime.

My childhood memories held very strong interest for Vikings, King Arthur's Knights of the Round Table and ETs.

During a visit to Denmark as an adult in this lifetime, my main interest was to visit a museum to see a Viking sailing ship.

Regressions are a little tricky (for me) because I wonder if the faint impressions brought to the surface during the regression are seeded by past readings from psychics. Maybe yes, maybe no.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 10th June 2021 at 00:21.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Andrew_K (9th June 2021), avid (9th June 2021), Bill Ryan (5th September 2021), Ewan (9th June 2021), Harmony (9th July 2021), I should cocoa (9th June 2021), janette (9th June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (9th June 2021), RunningDeer (9th June 2021), Savannah (5th September 2021), Stephanie (23rd June 2021), wondering (9th June 2021)

17. Link to Post #590
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks for sharing that Ron! Yes, that's my slight dilemma somewhat with having had past life psychic readings previously.....would they have filter through in a regression situation? Who knows? That said, it would probably be interesting if a psychic gave a subsequent past life reading that fully correlated(give or take) with a regression you'd had previously say and that psychic had no knowledge of that regression info whatsoever. It would at least show that they could link in with your energy very well on some level, either with present day reflections or real past life recall.
    Just out of interest Ron, has your son ever had a regression or separate reading himself that tallied with you being his father in that Viking lifetime....I'd imagine it could possibly bring a greater sense as to why you've both reincarnated together in the same roles in this one?
    Yes, the King Arthur/Knight's of the round table story is fairly unique and even now, I don't know if there was ever a basis in fact for the story or if it's purely an allegorical vehicle that encapsulates some esoteric wisdom or truths....or maybe it's both?
    It also makes me wonder how many of us here on Avalon have maybe shared some important lifetimes together somewhere down the line, as I'm sure some of us must have crossed paths together somewhere, (way way)before now.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to I should cocoa For This Post:

Andrew_K (9th June 2021), Bill Ryan (5th September 2021), Ewan (9th June 2021), Harmony (9th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (9th June 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (9th June 2021), RunningDeer (9th June 2021), Stephanie (23rd June 2021)

19. Link to Post #591
    Netherlands Avalon Member Black Panther's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,849 times in 847 posts

I was looking at the name Carol Clarke and found out it's almost an anagram for the Oracle of the Matrix

As persons we don't have to make choices, because we make choices with the Essence of who we ARE and so we only have to live life, so we will understand why we made those choices

Click image for larger version

Name:	The Oracle.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	46957
    Remember Who You Are!

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th September 2021), Brigantia (11th September 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (9th July 2021), gini (6th September 2021), Harmony (9th July 2021), pueblo (9th July 2021), Reinhard (9th July 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (5th September 2021), RunningDeer (5th September 2021), Savannah (9th July 2021), Stephanie (13th July 2021), Wind (11th July 2021), wondering (10th July 2021)

21. Link to Post #592
    Thanks

Received this yesterday from Carol:

"As for ET's. the whole world are seeing things in the skies, and I feel certain that they have been on your land. The energies around the areas I saw in your photo, are buzzing right now. ET's are here with us and I get a strong feeling like electricty around one or two people. The leaders of the world are getting ready to disclose things about this, but I feel they will do so at the same time. The ET I saw, was gentle and emanated a feeling of love. I know there are others who are not so nice. I feel the Greys are robots sent to do things on this planet, and not really ET's; just as we send Rovers to the Moon and Mars. I suppose time will tell."

22. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

avid (6th September 2021), Baby Steps (5th September 2021), Bill Ryan (5th September 2021), Brigantia (11th September 2021), fifi (11th September 2021), gini (6th September 2021), I should cocoa (8th September 2021), kanishk (5th September 2021), mountain_jim (5th September 2021), onevoice (6th September 2021), RunningDeer (5th September 2021), Savannah (5th September 2021), Stephanie (14th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (5th September 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (5th September 2021), wondering (5th September 2021)

23. Link to Post #593
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,566 times in 32,726 posts

Just a note here: Lan Vo is in Hawaii, and her website is here. Her readings are booked up for months ahead. (I'm familiar with Elainie's reading for her, and yes, it was mindblowingly accurate.)

24. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (5th September 2021), Arcturian108 (5th September 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (5th September 2021), Cognitive Dissident (6th September 2021), Elainie (5th September 2021), fifi (11th September 2021), gini (6th September 2021), gord (5th September 2021), I should cocoa (8th September 2021), kanishk (5th September 2021), mountain_jim (5th September 2021), onevoice (6th September 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (5th September 2021), RunningDeer (5th September 2021), Sirus (6th September 2021), Stephanie (14th October 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (5th September 2021), Wind (6th September 2021), wondering (5th September 2021), Yoda (5th September 2021)

25. Link to Post #594
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Just a note here: Lan Vo is in Hawaii, and her website is here. Her readings are booked up for months ahead. (I'm familiar with Elainie's reading for her, and yes, it was mindblowingly accurate.)

Searching for information about her is interesting: she has an 80% rating on Yelp and many, many detailed reviews with comments about specific things that she knew which she had no way of knowing. On the other hand there are several reviews where she gets things wrong or just gives vague positive predictions and advice which anyone could give. But even in such cases the person receiving the reading often felt happy or elated after getting the (incorrect but positive) predictions.

From this I conclude that she is a genuine and talented psychic with a strong track record. However, she is also human (do we even have to say this?!) which means she has off-days where she is not in the right space to connect, she is not feeling well, etc. which means that the reading is no good. But if somebody has booked months in advance, maybe it is difficult for her to say, sorry, come back in two months.

So it may be worth doing, but check at the beginning of the reading that she is telling you genuine facts that she could not know. That's a good sign that she is in tune and will be accurate with future predictions (which to be fair, sounds like most of the time). It would be interesting to hear from any forum members who have a reading with her.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

avid (6th September 2021), Bill Ryan (12th September 2021), Elainie (11th September 2021), fifi (11th September 2021), I should cocoa (8th September 2021), RunningDeer (6th September 2021), Stephanie (14th October 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (11th September 2021), Wind (6th September 2021), wondering (12th September 2021)

27. Link to Post #595
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Thanks, Elainie.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2021), Elainie (11th September 2021), I should cocoa (8th September 2021), Mike (11th September 2021), Wind (6th September 2021)

29. Link to Post #596
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cognitive Dissident (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Searching for information about her is interesting: she has an 80% rating on Yelp and many, many detailed reviews with comments about specific things that she knew which she had no way of knowing. On the other hand there are several reviews where she gets things wrong or just gives vague positive predictions and advice which anyone could give. But even in such cases the person receiving the reading often felt happy or elated after getting the (incorrect but positive) predictions.

From this I conclude that she is a genuine and talented psychic with a strong track record. However, she is also human (do we even have to say this?!) which means she has off-days where she is not in the right space to connect, she is not feeling well, etc. which means that the reading is no good. But if somebody has booked months in advance, maybe it is difficult for her to say, sorry, come back in two months.

So it may be worth doing, but check at the beginning of the reading that she is telling you genuine facts that she could not know. That's a good sign that she is in tune and will be accurate with future predictions (which to be fair, sounds like most of the time). It would be interesting to hear from any forum members who have a reading with her.

I know many who aside from myself had readings with her, including my daughters, friends. Originally I got her name from Dick Allgire the remote viewer as she is his personal psychic as well. There's no possible way she could have known what she told us unless she is a gifted psychic which she is, names, ages, dates, accidents, abortions (not mine plus the exact dates) tattoos (she told me I would end up with a younger man who has a tattoo on his right shoulder and described him (I believe I know who it is, someone I have known online for years and we like each other but have not met in person yet), she knew my youngest son had an accident to his forehead and pointed to the scar, she knew my ex lives in Chiang Mai and told me he would have an accident and break his spine (that happened several months ago), there is so much she said. When she did a reading for a friend of mine, she told him about me and described me to him (he lives in Canada). List goes on, I've personally never had such accuracy.
    Last edited by Elainie; 11th September 2021 at 02:18.

30. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2021), Brigantia (11th September 2021), fifi (11th September 2021), Franny (11th September 2021), gord (11th September 2021), Mike (11th September 2021), mountain_jim (12th September 2021), onevoice (11th September 2021), Reinhard (11th September 2021), RunningDeer (11th September 2021), Stephanie (14th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (11th September 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (11th September 2021), Wind (11th September 2021), wondering (12th September 2021), Yoda (11th September 2021)

31. Link to Post #597
    Hong Kong Avalon Member
    Thanks

This year I had a session with Lan Vo and she couldn't read me at all.

I asked questions that were important to me such as where should I move to & she said I would soon move to the South Island of New Zealand to an old house next to a vineyard...totally wrong - I moved to a new suburban house in Arizona. The South Island of New Zealand wasn't even in my list of places I put to her.

Lan Vo would talk over the other questions I was asking to instead talk about random playing cards from a card deck she was pulling out (like you would with tarot) & spoke about those. Then she talked for far too long about what a good man my husband is & how much he loves me....OK, but I'm not paying for that & I want to talk about my questions! This isn't a long session - just 20 or 30 minutes if I remember correctly.

She moved on to my child (I didn't ask) and was completely wrong & I mean COMPLETELY wrong about the personality, interests, who they are. Oh, on the topic of kids (again, I didn't ask) I will supposedly have more children even though I'm currently going through menopause. She insisted on looking at my hands - apparently I have "healing hands" whatever that means. She threw out multiple random first names as if I was supposed to know who they were - I didn't.

Everything was dead wrong or vague with no personal detail. I felt she was struggling to come up with anything to talk about. I am completely unsatisfied with my session. Not a single thing was correct except my husband IS awesome

Having said all that, she is a sweet and gentle person & I didn't feel she was trying to trick or swindle me. I'm a bit psychic myself & I go to people with psychic gifts to clarify things I intuit for myself once or twice a year. Maybe she either couldn't connect with me specifically or wasn't "allowed" to see or say certain things to me?

I believe the members on Avalon when that say Lan Vo is very gifted but it is NOT constant with everyone she sees.

I also had a session with Carol Clarke in 2012 & I was very happy with it. Half of the reading was about my personality, some issues I was dealing with, some past life stuff, relationships. The other half was about the future & my place in it. I didn't understand the future stuff it at the time.

She spoke of "profound change" & being a part of a vision for the future that is "ground breaking" in the world that "has to happen". It didn't make sense in 2012 but now it feels like it's coming into focus. She said more but it's personal & I don't want to share more than that.

For what its worth, while packing a few months ago, I re-read Carol's session & saw her message to me that I am here to help at this moment in history ..."to bring truth to the circus"...and it will be one of the most fulfilling times of my life.

32. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Ami For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2021), Brigantia (11th September 2021), Elainie (12th September 2021), Eva2 (11th September 2021), fifi (11th September 2021), Harmony (11th September 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th September 2021), mountain_jim (12th September 2021), Reinhard (12th September 2021), RunningDeer (11th September 2021), Stephanie (14th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (11th September 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (11th September 2021), wondering (12th September 2021), Yoda (11th September 2021)

33. Link to Post #598
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ami (here)
    This year I had a session with Lan Vo and she couldn't read me at all.

I asked questions that were important to me such as where should I move to & she said I would soon move to the South Island of New Zealand to an old house next to a vineyard...totally wrong - I moved to a new suburban house in Arizona. The South Island of New Zealand wasn't even in my list of places I put to her.

Lan Vo would talk over the other questions I was asking to instead talk about random playing cards from a card deck she was pulling out (like you would with tarot) & spoke about those. Then she talked for far too long about what a good man my husband is & how much he loves me....OK, but I'm not paying for that & I want to talk about my questions! This isn't a long session - just 20 or 30 minutes if I remember correctly.

She moved on to my child (I didn't ask) and was completely wrong & I mean COMPLETELY wrong about the personality, interests, who they are. Oh, on the topic of kids (again, I didn't ask) I will supposedly have more children even though I'm currently going through menopause. She insisted on looking at my hands - apparently I have "healing hands" whatever that means. She threw out multiple random first names as if I was supposed to know who they were - I didn't.

Everything was dead wrong or vague with no personal detail. I felt she was struggling to come up with anything to talk about. I am completely unsatisfied with my session. Not a single thing was correct except my husband IS awesome

Having said all that, she is a sweet and gentle person & I didn't feel she was trying to trick or swindle me. I'm a bit psychic myself & I go to people with psychic gifts to clarify things I intuit for myself once or twice a year. Maybe she either couldn't connect with me specifically or wasn't "allowed" to see or say certain things to me?

I believe the members on Avalon when that say Lan Vo is very gifted but it is NOT constant with everyone she sees.

I also had a session with Carol Clarke in 2012 & I was very happy with it. Half of the reading was about my personality, some issues I was dealing with, some past life stuff, relationships. The other half was about the future & my place in it. I didn't understand the future stuff it at the time.

She spoke of "profound change" & being a part of a vision for the future that is "ground breaking" in the world that "has to happen". It didn't make sense in 2012 but now it feels like it's coming into focus. She said more but it's personal & I don't want to share more than that.

For what its worth, while packing a few months ago, I re-read Carol's session & saw her message to me that I am here to help at this moment in history ..."to bring truth to the circus"...and it will be one of the most fulfilling times of my life.
    Wow, very interesting. And I had one with Carol and she couldn't read me but I still think she is a great psychic (to others). With Lan Vo, Dick (Allgire) said to just listen, don't ask questions but it sounds like she was so off for you, very sorry.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2021), Jambo (10th April 2023), pueblo (8th November 2021), RunningDeer (12th September 2021), Stephanie (14th October 2021), wondering (12th September 2021), Yoda (12th September 2021)

35. Link to Post #599
    New Zealand Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks to this post I got in contact with Carol - I've had two readings. The last one was done around July this year.

I'll share a bit of the story in case anyone here is interested - for the second reading I actually asked specific questions this time, first time it was more of a cold reading.

I wanted to know about my soul origins - Carol told me that I came from another galaxy "50 million miles away" (light years? or maybe an expression of distance). And when I asked about which density I came from, she said I came from the fourth density, not only because I didn't like the reptilians that were there in that density but also because I felt drawn by Gaia in a sense. She said I have felt strange feelings, like I'm not from here, but that I had the skill to adapt to many different cultures. I can relate to this later sentence, I can sort of 'acclimatise' to different social groups here. But the feelings of foreignness are becoming more and more apparent these days, albeit in a subtle manner. I can feel the suffering of being out of place, but I'd never given much thought about it. I guess I had it in my mind to 'adapt'.

Carol browsed through some of my past lives here on this planet, which she said she could view like a CD. There I lived as Roman, she said it was round the times that Jesus was crucified. I was puzzled by the barbaric behaviour of the Romans at the time. When I heard this initially I was a little skeptical. A strange thing happened though, about 2 months ago as I was going for a walk, I felt a feeling of anger and despair reach the surface of my waking mind. It was something like, "they didn't have to do that to him (" and this may have been healing from a past life. Come to think of it, I was thinking about Jesus around that time too. I had always been afraid to accept Jesus, but now I see him as a token of love, at least I don't have to subscribe to him being the one son of God who lifts us from "sins". Anyhow:

My death was apparently quite peculiar. A light being visited me, noting my wanting to go, this I take it when I was still young (in my 20s maybe?). I said I love my parents, but I did want to leave. Three years later, I fell off a chariot that stumbled over a boulder, hit my head on a rock and that was that. Roman lore played a substantial part in my childhood: I won a primary school arts prize for drawing a gladiator like figure from Roman times!

After this life I went back to my home planet, which she says I loved so much, and that I didn't want to leave again! Lo and behold, after some time, 'they' asked me if I wanted to experience life in another galaxy again. In this case, I said yes (I don't know why), but this experience was quite different, very different in that the galaxy was a Seyfert galaxy (I did not know what this was prior). And there the galactic centre was very strong, and she says perhaps I saw things there in UV or infrared light. And that it was so gorgeous being there. (It's surreal to think about this.)

For my next travels I had a choice of two: Pavila? or Vega. Growing in Vega I developed self-sufficiency, pride and strong will. She said I had a variety of talents, and I liked to collect information. She said I had a gift for turning creative expression into intellectual expression. All of this I can relate most closely to in my current life - what can I say except I feel its tug or push every waking day here, and there's such a variety of avenues of expression that I struggle to choose! I saw that they were travelers as well, and that they also wanted the challenge of new experiences. She said they tended to analyse, question and try to understand all that they didn't understand, or that didn't feel right. Wow, this very very much relates to my sort of 'modus operandi' in my life here. I am always questioning, sort of philosophically inclined. But I can feel myself questioning even this world view in my current life now! Just thinking about it, I'm fairly certain that my close friend I knew somehow from Vega as well. We are really on the same wavelength and have a strange sense of familiarity from some other life I feel. The Vegans taught me to try to feel the integrity of other people, so I my caring nature doesn't get taken advantage of. It's so strange, I'd say this life plays the biggest part in my life now.

That was it for the lives, the next half was more about my future in this life, and some of my motivating factors. All in all, some good advice there. The Vegan part was particularly resonant, as well as snippets from the second half reading into my aspirations for my life. Thanks for reading.

36. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hitchy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2021), I should cocoa (23rd January 2022), Jambo (10th April 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (8th November 2021), Mare (8th November 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th November 2021), Mike (8th November 2021), pueblo (8th November 2021), Reinhard (8th November 2021), RunningDeer (8th November 2021), Sadieblue (8th November 2021), Wind (8th November 2021)

37. Link to Post #600
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,212 times in 5,679 posts

One of the first things Carol told me was that I was from some exotic star system that no one she had ever read before had been from. I forget the name of it. Anyway, I posted it here and moments later a member pm'd me and said Carol told him he was from that star system too

Another member pm'd me and explained that parts of her reading appeared taken nearly word for word from this specific astrology site, and encouraged me to have a look for myself. So I checked out the site, and sure enough there were parts of my reading that were clearly lifted from it too. Almost word for word.

Make of it what you will. I don't get any joy out of playing spoiler, but it is what it is.

38. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Ankle Biter (9th November 2021), avid (8th November 2021), catzone (24th December 2021), Gracy (8th November 2021), Hitchy (8th November 2021), I should cocoa (23rd January 2022), Jambo (10th April 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th November 2021), RunningDeer (8th November 2021), Sadieblue (8th November 2021), Unicorn (8th November 2021), Wind (8th November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst 1 20 30 31 LastLast