+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1 4 14 31 LastLast

Thread: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,970 times in 5,651 posts

Default Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

Thanks Bill, I emailed her for a reading as well, I also included my photo. Good luck on your new journey. ~Be Love~ W.f.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Bhusunda (13th October 2011), Natalia (24th July 2014), sandy (10th October 2011), soleil (19th April 2013), unearth9 (10th October 2011), Vit Sirius (12th November 2011)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Default Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

White Feather!

What do you mean by "I e-mailed her for a reading as well, i also included my photo" ????? Do you mean you ARE Vit Sirius?
    Sorry, i don't get this...

transiten

4. The Following User Says Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Vit Sirius (12th November 2011)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,566 times in 32,726 posts

-------

Hi, All --

I got this important little message just now from Carol:
    I have been inundated with emails from people who read your website! Thank you so much for your help, but may I ask if you could put my charges on your site. I believe one or two people think I do readings for free - which I would if I could, but I just can't.
    The readings are about 45-55 minutes duration, and I charge £65 (= about $101) for UK readings and £75 (= about $117) for other countries. I can do shorter readings (30 minutes) for £45 (= about $70) and £55 (= about $85) respectively. My bank charges a lot to receive international payments, and so does Paypal. As you might know, tax in this country is high, and then account fees are large too, so I just can't do the work for any less.

There are so many people out there who need help I wish I could give my time freely, but I would like your readers to please understand that I just I can't.
    My warm regards to them all.

I'd like to endorse this, and also apologize to anyone to whom I inadvertently gave the wrong impression. Her readings are Carol's only source of professional income, and she lives very frugally and modestly. David Icke has always been worried that she charges way too little in contrast to the astonishing value that she provides (and yes, she will answer questions following a reading, or will tailor a reading to particular questions initially asked).

I'd also like to add that in my experience her "short" readings are so packed with value that one is hardly going to be short-changed if one opts for the half-hour version.

Best wishes to all, Bill

6. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7eagle14 (11th October 2011), Benimal (10th April 2013), Calz (9th October 2011), centreoflight (7th November 2012), christian (9th October 2011), EileenCookies (11th October 2011), fifi (10th October 2011), Fred Steeves (9th October 2011), GCS1103 (17th October 2011), Isthatso (14th October 2011), John Parslow (11th November 2011), kanishk (4th May 2014), karelia (10th October 2011), Limor Wolf (9th October 2011), Lisab (9th October 2011), mahalall (9th October 2011), MMA_Fan (9th October 2011), Mozart (11th November 2012), Neal (29th February 2012), Pani (9th October 2011), pwn_thyself (11th October 2011), Rich (14th February 2013), RMorgan (9th October 2011), sandy (10th October 2011), soleil (19th April 2013), Spirithorse (9th October 2011), Swanette (10th October 2011), unearth9 (10th October 2011), Unified Serenity (9th October 2011), WhiteFeather (11th October 2011), Woody (9th October 2011), Yoda (10th October 2011)

7. Link to Post #64
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Quote Posted by transiten (here)
    White Feather!

What do you mean by "I e-mailed her for a reading as well, i also included my photo" ????? Do you mean you ARE Vit Sirius?
    Sorry, i don't get this...

transiten
    No. He´s just showing a youtube video of Vit Sirius reading as an example.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

transiten (9th October 2011), WhiteFeather (11th October 2011)

9. Link to Post #65
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Oh, by the way, I was finally compelled after all these years to finally take the plunge and write Carol asking for a reading last night. Also, many thanks to Chiquetet for answering my many questions before deciding to do so. For what it's worth, my inquiry has absolutely nothing to do with the usual things many people go to a psychic seeking, as have been so accurately pointed out on this thread.

I've already had experiences since being here of such a profound non 3-D nature, that there is no longer any doubt what so ever of realities we are intertwined with that are far beyond our every day experience, that this is no longer even an issue. What I am now interested in is a possible missing clue as to what my little part in things may be. Sometimes we are walking around with the proverbial log in our own eye that is not even within a glimpse of our limited perception, so if someone suddenly "happens" to cross our path that maybe was part of our life plan all along to be of assistance in removing it at a given time, I think it would be foolish to pass the opportunity by.

My personal "feeling" is that it was no coincidence that Bill presented us with Carol at this time, and I've already learned through MUCH trial and MUCH error to not ignore these inner promptings when so presented. So, I promise to share my findings when she gets back to me. Maybe not any really personal stuff that may or may not come to light, but generally speaking.

I also wanted to share something with Chinaski briefly here that may have some relevence to his quest. Or maybe not, but this was my experience anyway. The most profound thing to happen to me spiritually speaking ever, was back in the late 90's when I had once and for all turned my back on "God", and all spirituality in general, and became a proud atheist. Best move I ever made. I was shown soon after, while seeing my mother shortly after she had died, and still laying in her death bed, that there was just a little something something missing from the cold body laying there, and that would be her soul. It was unmistakable. It was like the creator was saying "OH REALLY, HA HA!"

Sometimes we can just be pushing too hard for things, and if we give it a pause and just simply let go, they will sense the opening, and come to us.

Cheers,
    Fred
    Last edited by Fred Steeves; 9th October 2011 at 16:53.

10. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member enrique's Avatar
    Thanks

Bill, I apreciate tbe thread...
    What really raised my imagination a notch is your move to Vilcabamba... i have a special place in my heart for Ecuador.. I hope you can share your adventures with us in the years to come... Maybe organize another retreat.. Let me know if i can help in any way..

Best wishes and happy trails..
    "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all" "Whoever discovers the interpretation of these sayings will not taste death."

Gnostic Gospel of Didymos Judas Thomas

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enrique For This Post:

centreoflight (7th November 2012), christian (9th October 2011), fifi (10th October 2011), GCS1103 (17th October 2011), Lisab (9th October 2011), WhiteFeather (11th October 2011)

12. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Fred S. (here)
    It must be something to get a TRUE psychic reading, I've never been trusting enough of anybody to actually even consider get one. Very cool Bill.

Oh by the way, I take it she's not the one who gave him his original readings back in '90 or '91, because he said 'just' the last 10 years?

Cheers,
    Fred
    Hi, Fred: I believe you're right - as far as I know, Carol is not the woman who David consulted in the early 90s.

(... and yes, it's a picture. )

Tony, many thanks. I've just moved to Vilcabamba, Ecuador. A major new chapter of my life is beginning here.
    Oh, wonderful news, my friend! I wish you the best chapter ever!! Maybe someday I can visit you, and do the dishes!
    much much love
    Darlene
    Wanna save the planet? Recycle your mind!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mother For This Post:

GCS1103 (17th October 2011), Lisab (9th October 2011)

14. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mother (here)
    Tony, many thanks. I've just moved to Vilcabamba, Ecuador. A major new chapter of my life is beginning here.
    Oh, wonderful news, my friend! I wish you the best chapter ever!! Maybe someday I can visit you, and do the dishes!
    much much love
    Darlene
    Hi, Darlene! (Mods, sorry, this is off-topic )

Thank you. You'd be most welcome here at any time at all. There are scores of high quality people moving to Vilcabamba every month now: I heard that the expat community here is now up to 1600.

I saw Meredith [Brian O'Leary's wife] a few days ago, and she is really doing well. She opened out and converted the bedroom behind where we had the conference into a new studio for herself, with a beautiful archway into the main room. It looks terrific - as does everything she has ever designed. She is working on a marvelous new painting. I was delighted to see her, and we will be meeting again soon.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th October 2011 at 17:44.

15. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Benimal (10th April 2013), Calz (9th October 2011), centreoflight (7th November 2012), christian (9th October 2011), Fred Steeves (9th October 2011), GCS1103 (17th October 2011), jessamy99 (29th October 2011), John Parslow (11th November 2011), Lisab (9th October 2011), Mother (9th October 2011), Mozart (11th November 2012), sandy (10th October 2011), Tony (9th October 2011), WhiteFeather (11th October 2011), Yoda (10th October 2011)

16. Link to Post #69
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,260 times in 3,618 posts

Dear Bill,
    It is strange you are on line. I'm just writing to see if anyone one the forum knows what it is like living in Vilcabamba, Ecuador.
    Kathie and I are interested.

All the best
    Tony

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tony For This Post:

christian (9th October 2011), Fred Steeves (9th October 2011), GCS1103 (17th October 2011)

18. Link to Post #70
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Hello all,

I would just like to add my little bit here about Carol's readings. Having shied away from physics for many years I was a bit hesitant to ask for a reading, however my respect for David and Bill allowed me to overcome my uneasiness. I must say that I am overwhelmingly happy I did and have received a profound reading, it went straight to the heart of my being. Everything she said was right on and given to me in the highest possible way, I am left with a profound sense of humble gratitude.

Warmest regards,
    La Tigra

19. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

-------

Hi, All --

I have been inundated with emails from people who read your website! Thank you so much for your help, but may I ask if you could put my charges on your site. I believe one or two people think I do readings for free - which I would if I could, but I just can't.
    The readings are about 45-55 minutes duration, and I charge £65 (= about $101) for UK readings and £75 (= about $117) for other countries. I can do shorter readings (30 minutes) for £45 (= about $70) and £55 (= about $85) respectively. My bank charges a lot to receive international payments, and so does Paypal. As you might know, tax in this country is high, and then account fees are large too, so I just can't do the work for any less.

There are so many people out there who need help I wish I could give my time freely, but I would like your readers to please understand that I just I can't.

I'd like to endorse this, and also apologize to anyone to whom I inadvertently gave the wrong impression. Her readings are Carol's only source of professional income, and she lives very frugally and modestly. David Icke has always been worried that she charges way too little in contrast to the astonishing value that she provides (and yes, she will answer questions following a reading, or will tailor a reading to particular questions initially asked).

I'd also like to add that in my experience her "short" readings are so packed with value that one is hardly going to be short-changed if one opts for the half-hour version.

Best wishes to all, Bill
    I´ts OK. It proves she didn´t know who you are - unless she was planning to be overloaded - and didn´t know the "Oprah" effect of you sharing experiences!
    Wanna save the planet? Recycle your mind!

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mother For This Post:

Bhusunda (13th October 2011), Calz (9th October 2011), christian (9th October 2011), Hervé (9th October 2011)

21. Link to Post #72
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

-------

Hi, All --

Best wishes to all, Bill
    Thanks Bill. Yeah, it is kind of confusing, for me anyway. Actually I'm STILL kind of confused. The link for Carol in the back of David Icke's book is the same one you posted, and I could find no reference for payment, or anything besides the little e-mail box. I explained in my e-mail to her I'd be happy to help with a donation, or anything, but it's rather difficult to sort out if there's nothing to go by. Or is that log just buried in my eye deeper than I imagined, and I'm missing something very obvious here? Wouldn't be the first time. LOL

Cheers,
    Fred

22. Link to Post #73
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,022 times in 264 posts

Hello Bill, I am reading the latest book by the Peruvian (of Inca descent) curandero, Hernan Huarache Mamani. He states in the book that South America is going to become the centre of spirituality on the Earth. I was wondering if that is why you have chosen to live in Ecuador. I would love to hear if you have anything to say on the subject.
    My very best wishes for your new life there :-)
    Last edited by shamanseeker; 9th October 2011 at 20:38.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to shamanseeker For This Post:

fifi (10th October 2011)

24. Link to Post #74
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

She has no website, I could not find her charges on the web anywhere else. Searching for "carol clarke", there are no helpful results, searching for "carol clarke welshseer" or "carol clarke psychic" there are sparse results, this thread is actually on page one of the search results. For some reason, she operates without promoting herself explicitly even regardless of the mention in David's last book, well I guess, not everyone reads the very last page. And some of those who did, might have been confused, when they could not find her website, charges or anything.

I'm wondering why she operates in this way and why she didn't reply to my question, when I asked her how I could give her a donation after she did my reading, but this voice inside clearly says: "That's how it was meant to be." Maybe because I love working for free for good causes, this is karma. That feels right. Makes me want to add: Have you folks ever heard of Michael Tellinger's concept of UBUNTU - Contributionism? It's an idea that's big in the ether, he generously just happened to formulate it in 3d words and create a 3d website to contribute in manifesting it.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Calz (9th October 2011), Fred Steeves (9th October 2011), kanishk (30th September 2014), Spirithorse (11th October 2011)

26. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pie'n'eal (here)
    Dear Bill,
    It is strange you are on line. I'm just writing to see if anyone one the forum knows what it is like living in Vilcabamba, Ecuador.
    Kathie and I are interested.

All the best
    Tony
    Hi, Tony -- here's the Life in Vilcabamba thread:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-in-Vilcabamba

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

christian (9th October 2011), fifi (10th October 2011), GCS1103 (17th October 2011), Tony (10th October 2011), Yoda (10th October 2011)

28. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Quote Posted by Fred S. (here)
    It must be something to get a TRUE psychic reading, I've never been trusting enough of anybody to actually even consider get one. Very cool Bill.

Oh by the way, I take it she's not the one who gave him his original readings back in '90 or '91, because he said 'just' the last 10 years?

Cheers,
    Fred
    Hi, Fred: I believe you're right - as far as I know, Carol is not the woman who David consulted in the early 90s.

(... and yes, it's a picture. )

Bill, does Carol Clarke have a website?

Also, how would one pay her? Is one of her email addresses linked to a paypal account, and if so which one? (Or are both?)
    Last edited by Seikou-Kishi; 9th October 2011 at 21:17.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

Fred Steeves (9th October 2011), GCS1103 (17th October 2011), jackovesk (11th October 2011)

30. Link to Post #77
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

smiling broadly,
    living up north, I can confirm that their are a lot of extraordinary talented housewives living in this part of the world
    thankyou

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

aranuk (9th October 2011), Calz (10th October 2011), John Parslow (11th November 2011), Limor Wolf (10th October 2011)

32. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

-------

Hi, All --

Best wishes to all, Bill

That is a bit disheartening honestly... Not saying any judgment of her is in me, but I do not have 117$ to get a reading that IMO will probably be infiltrated or subverted in some way unless it was already part of my life plan timeline multiple parties(maybe even including myself last lifetime...) have agreed upon.

I wish her well. If I had more money I'd do it. At this point I need every penny I have since I am developing over a dozen websites, all from my own savings and a barely enough to survive income a month.... I've been fasting and starving as it is to pay for my ambitions...
    Last edited by Omni; 10th October 2011 at 00:44.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Calz (10th October 2011), jcocks (11th October 2011), jessamy99 (29th October 2011), Limor Wolf (10th October 2011), starsha (10th October 2011), WhiteFeather (11th October 2011)

34. Link to Post #79
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by chiquetet (here)
    Makes me want to add: Have you folks ever heard of Michael Tellinger's concept of UBUNTU - Contributionism? It's an idea that's big in the ether, he generously just happened to formulate it in 3d words and create a 3d website to contribute in manifesting it.
    Post #772 in giovonni's "Up at the Ranch" thread as distributed by James Gilliland:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ighlight=ranch

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

christian (10th October 2011), Limor Wolf (10th October 2011)

36. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,351 times in 222 posts

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    I wish her well. If I had more money I'd do it. At this point I need every penny I have since I am developing over a dozen websites, all from my own savings and a barely enough to survive income a month.... I've been fasting and starving as it is to pay for my ambitions...
    Good luck with your endeavors Omni

"Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there." --Rumi

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to starsha For This Post:

Calz (10th October 2011), Curt (10th October 2011), Fred Steeves (10th October 2011), Omni (10th October 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1 4 14 31 LastLast