+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 1 5 15 31 LastLast

Thread: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,529 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

Quote Posted by Seikou-Kishi (here)
    Bill, does Carol Clarke have a website?
    No, not as far as I know.

Also, how would one pay her? Is one of her email addresses linked to a paypal account, and if so which one? (Or are both?)
    I'm afraid I don't know this either. But I'm sure that if you write to her, she would offer full details.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Calz (10th October 2011), fifi (10th October 2011), Yoda (10th October 2011)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Default Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Bill, does Carol Clarke have a website?
    No, not as far as I know.

Also, how would one pay her? Is one of her email addresses linked to a paypal account, and if so which one? (Or are both?)
    I'm afraid I don't know this either. But I'm sure that if you write to her, she would offer full details.

I asked about her "terms" prior to your post specifying her rates.

If I hear back before someone else posts the logistical payment information I will follow up.
    Last edited by Calz; 10th October 2011 at 03:14.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Fred Steeves (10th October 2011), GCS1103 (17th October 2011), Seikou-Kishi (11th October 2011), WhiteFeather (11th October 2011)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Bollinger (here)
    There are many who use various methods to provide a “reading” and though my own research into this isn’t by any means rigorous is suffices to say that ordinary magicians and illusionists are also capable of giving you a 99% accurate reading just by using very clever tricks and methods.
    This is a very broad and loose statement; It is filled with the appearance of intentional ambiguity. Your statement on magicians and illusionists is thankfully not the reality presented to the capable and discerning individual, with regard to verbally inductive interplay, with said magician or illusionist.

The norm for people on this forum is to have experience with attempts and parlour tricks.

Quote Notwithstanding anything that we might personally experience, I think we are all poised for “something big” to happen to us collectively sooner or later. What that thing is and when it might come is the greater purpose of these pages and this forum. In saying that, we need to be clear about what we think this thing might be and how it will affect us in general. In broad terms it pivots on two essential outcomes based on ascension or destruction. Can a psychic tell us which and when i.e. predict the future? Many try and either get is horribly wrong or are so vague as to render it useless.
    A psychic generally cannot obtain an accurate future, in definition, for an entire roiling planet in this particular viewpoint-system of dimensional existence, for it is one of consensus reality.

The given overall bellcurve 'temporal realization envelope' (think of it as a focal bubble of a camera lens) of the human population - is the reactive/anticipatory motive (force) mechanism. Realized or unrealized...well..there it is. It seems to be waking up, it is showing signs of stretching it's legs.

However, one can move in on a given individual timeline (one of those bubbles), via this system of scalar function that is laid bare in astrology. A psychic can read individuals. When it comes to the group, the psychic can read the group, by reading themselves.

This last point is how psychics end up being so off on world events, for their influence on their own perception has to be included in their analysis, as well as the understanding that their view of what happens in that future. Meaning, what they..in that future..see/experience at that time in the future.

I quickly discovered via single cause analysis, over years of interpreting my own temporal visages.. that I was(on all levels of thought and visual formation) the primary filter of the consensus reality-- that I 'saw'.

There are multiple types of influence that occur in that particular kind of attempt of a 'vision' that must be accounted for, in order to get a good 'global' (earth sum) reading. One has to be both determined, capable and egoless. A pretty tall order. Then the compounding factor - that when the individual is in that state their priorities shift in ways that defy description. Experience is the only answer for that question.

As for temporal clarity for the individual, that is one of whether they require it in their own particular incarnation, in their own personal evolution.
    Last edited by Carmody; 10th October 2011 at 05:17.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

astrid (10th October 2011), Calz (10th October 2011), christian (10th October 2011), Laura Elina (10th October 2012), modwiz (10th October 2011), ulli (10th October 2011), WhiteFeather (11th October 2011)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 times in 407 posts

there is scant info on line about Carol Clarke.
    What I have found,is that she provides a reading based on your birthdate(ASTROLOGY ?)
    and if you provide a photograph she will tell you what colour your aura is.
    She prefers payment by bankers order and it takes about 28 days for your reading to appear.

And going by the direction of this thread and some others on this forum which seem to be overlapping,
    She will tell you to move to Ecuador where an 'alternative community' is just waiting to greet you with open arms ,oh,and it wont cost you all of your life savings,after all there will be many 'special and talented' professionals coming to 'visit' and well they all have to earn a living.

I would just like to ad that in the next town to me,there is a woman who has a waiting room in her living room,which is full everyday,all day.
    She does not charge a set price,only accepts donations which she then donates to the spiritualist church she belongs to.
    The very fact that her home is full is testament to her talents..
    And because she is genuinely wonderful at what she does she does not have to advertise or charge crazy fees.
    Last edited by the trojan; 10th October 2011 at 06:36.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to the trojan For This Post:

Bryn ap Gwilym (10th October 2011), Herbert (10th October 2011), jessamy99 (29th October 2011), OnyxKnight (10th October 2011), RMorgan (11th October 2011), Tam (18th March 2019)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

nvm..............
    Last edited by Omni; 10th October 2011 at 08:04.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Calz (10th October 2011)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 times in 407 posts

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    nvm..............
    I am curious OMNI what does that stand for?
    or seeing as Calz thanked you for it,Does Calz know what it means?

12. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by the trojan (here)
    nvm..............
    Would guess "nevermind" ... changed his mind about posting what he did where he did?

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Fred Steeves (10th October 2011), jessamy99 (29th October 2011), Omni (10th October 2011), the trojan (10th October 2011)

14. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Quote Posted by the trojan (here)
    nvm..............
    Would guess "nevermind" ... changed his mind about posting what he did where he did?
    Yes, nvm NeVerMind. Was mind controlled to post that post, although not a bad post(just out of place), it was meant to do something I later figured out due to friend telling me on skype what they thought some people might perceive the post as.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Calz (10th October 2011), Fred Steeves (10th October 2011), the trojan (10th October 2011)

16. Link to Post #89
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

I was really surprised that Carol would do so for free. In my view, there is nothing wrong with charging. Its an exchange of energy/respect.
    Sorry that you cant afford it right now Omni. May I suggest that you create the intention, and not get stuck in the:- will probably be infiltrated or subverted in some way

((hugs))

Sidenote:-

Ubuntu: "I am what I am because of who we all are."
    .... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

Calz (10th October 2011), Fred Steeves (10th October 2011), Isthatso (14th October 2011), Limor Wolf (10th October 2011), WhiteFeather (11th October 2011)

18. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ViralSpiral (here)
    I was really surprised that Carol would do so for free. In my view, there is nothing wrong with charging. Its an exchange of energy/respect.
    Sorry that you cant afford it right now Omni. May I suggest that you create the intention, and not get stuck in the:- will probably be infiltrated or subverted in some way
    I wouldn't call it stuck, just aware of what exists based on observation and using logic to generate probabilities. If I was "stuck" on it I'd say "surely" not "probably" "Probably" could mean 51% chance.... You can focus on a 1% chance and have it be filled with intent. My meanings here are deeper than a quick thought can show in most cases.

I've already planned on writing about intent, I know it's powerful. I can't create/control the intent of other beings, and that's really the problem in that case...
    Last edited by Omni; 10th October 2011 at 09:13.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Calz (10th October 2011), Fred Steeves (10th October 2011), ViralSpiral (10th October 2011)

20. Link to Post #91
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Quote Posted by Fred S. (here)
    Thanks Bill. Yeah, it is kind of confusing, for me anyway. Actually I'm STILL kind of confused. The link for Carol in the back of David Icke's book is the same one you posted, and I could find no reference for payment, or anything besides the little e-mail box. I explained in my e-mail to her I'd be happy to help with a donation, or anything, but it's rather difficult to sort out if there's nothing to go by.
    Quote Posted by chiquetet (here)
    ...I'm wondering why she operates in this way and why she didn't reply to my question....
    The chances are that the Law Of Attraction is in operation.

People - especially the sincere seekers tend to get what they need at the right time and at the right place and under the right conditions.

Any kind of slick commercial processes, advertising and the like are quite unnecessary in this realm of work.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Benimal (11th April 2013), Calz (10th October 2011), centreoflight (7th November 2012), christian (10th October 2011), John Parslow (11th November 2011), Limor Wolf (10th October 2011)

22. Link to Post #92
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Really?

Maybe I should have stuck a charging fee for every question on my thread with the experiences. A set price for every question. You pay, you get an answer.

You know, a guy has to make a living, right?

After all, as you say, its only a matter of energy and respect.

....... Right?

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

RMorgan (11th October 2011), the trojan (10th October 2011)

24. Link to Post #93
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

wow, first of all Carol did not join our forum. Bill posted what he thought about her. His post did seem to indicate that she did not charge, but that's not her fault. She makes her living helping guide people. If you are in need of money, maybe you should ask for some help and see what happens. As a matter of fact, right now, I am in a quandry of what I want to do. I am sure there are others on here who are looking for a change in work conditions or direction in their business. Everyone who wants to join with me I invite to do so. I am sending out the request for guidance and the open door for those who need funds to have them, and for those who need guidance to have it in a tangible way.

Many blessings,

US

25. Link to Post #94
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    Maybe I should have stuck a charging fee for every question on my thread with the experiences. A set price for every question. You pay, you get an answer.
    Don't miss the obvious: She probably could not suffice the demand, if she would offer readings for free. You can try to get her take on something for free nonetheless, in my case, this worked out fine.

It's not only you, who has valuable insights to offer, by your definition, virtually everyone here could charge others for posting to the tune of "I would have something to say here, if the money-meter reaches xxx, I'm gonna tell you."

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Benimal (11th April 2013), Fred Steeves (10th October 2011), Unified Serenity (10th October 2011)

27. Link to Post #95
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Most people on this forum dont need psychics to help them.

Its all inside!

You dont need to look outside, and when you do, and if you find someone who tells you the truth, it will be: "stop dicking about and look inside!"

That will be $4.50 please.

Thanks for your custom.

John..
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Calz (10th October 2011), Caren (12th October 2011), centreoflight (7th November 2012), Fred Steeves (10th October 2011), leavesoftrees (10th October 2011), mahalall (11th October 2011), Muzz (10th October 2011), sandy (16th October 2011), Shikasta (11th October 2011), Unified Serenity (10th October 2011), WhiteFeather (11th October 2011)

29. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Don't miss the obvious: She probably could not suffice the demand, if she would offer readings for free. You can try to get her take on something for free nonetheless, in my case, this worked out fine.

It's not only you, who has valuable insights to offer, by your definition, virtually everyone here could charge others for posting to the tune of "I would have something to say here, if the money-meter reaches xxx, I'm gonna tell you."
    There is always the random pick. Regarding the first paragraph of your post.

And yes, we all have something to offer, and what would happen if we all charged for our skills, insights, knowledge?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

SHAPE (10th October 2011)

31. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,529 times in 32,788 posts

-------

Wow!

A couple of clarifications:

* Carol didn't ask that I mention her work here. This thread was entirely my own initiative.

* When I first heard from her early in 2010, she was charging [from memory] something like £25. She was having trouble making ends meet. This is her only profession.

I personally urged her to increase her fees (something which David Icke had also been encouraging her to do for years) -- and I'm delighted that she did so. Her entire motivation, as it is of many reading this here, is to help and support people who she meets or who write to her.

* Regarding others who also do readings, of course some of them are wonderful people who deliver great value. Carol is surely not unique. She's just the best I've come across, and I was driven to share my personal experience.

Quote Posted by Bollinger (here)
    One final observation about Bill, if I may; is it just me or does anyone else think that he is, for all intents and purposes, a very different person from the Bill of say 10 months ago?
    Yes, Bill thinks so! I'd hope that all of us are at least a little different from who we were 10 months ago. (Maybe this deserves its own thread...)

32. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bea (11th October 2011), Benimal (18th March 2013), Bhusunda (13th October 2011), Calz (10th October 2011), Caren (12th October 2011), centreoflight (7th November 2012), christian (10th October 2011), dancing_particles (1st November 2011), Elly (10th October 2011), Fred Steeves (10th October 2011), GCS1103 (17th October 2011), John Parslow (11th November 2011), kanishk (30th September 2014), Limor Wolf (10th October 2011), mahalall (11th October 2011), misericordia (9th November 2011), MMA_Fan (10th October 2011), Mozart (11th November 2012), Neal (7th May 2012), shamanseeker (13th October 2011), ThePythonicCow (11th October 2011), Tony (10th October 2011), Unified Serenity (10th October 2011), WhiteFeather (11th October 2011), Yoda (15th October 2011)

33. Link to Post #98
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

Really?

You know, a guy has to make a living, right?

After all, as you say, its only a matter of energy and respect.

....... Right?

Apologies if I seemingly offended you. It was not intentional.
    Perspective I guess. Does the baker give his bread away for free?
    I have no idea what you do, or exactly what it is that you are giving away.
    Is it not your choice to be here, for free?
    If you were selling something, I too have the choice to buy, or not. This here however, is not that kind of platform.
    Once again, sincere apologies.

from my heart to yours

.... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

Calz (10th October 2011), Caren (12th October 2011), christian (10th October 2011), Limor Wolf (10th October 2011), OnyxKnight (10th October 2011), WhiteFeather (11th October 2011)

35. Link to Post #99
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

I have written to Carol.I think it is helpful that we are sharing experiences that effects us with each other and not keeping it to ourselves,its kind of nice that we are in a constant change untill we fit the costume that we are wearing,and than why not throw it away and try to fit to a different one ?
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 10th October 2011 at 15:18.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Benimal (11th April 2013), Calz (10th October 2011), Caren (12th October 2011), centreoflight (7th November 2012), christian (10th October 2011), dancing_particles (1st November 2011), Isthatso (14th October 2011), Lord Sidious (19th October 2011)

37. Link to Post #100
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

There is always the random pick. Regarding the first paragraph of your post.

And yes, we all have something to offer, and what would happen if we all charged for our skills, insights, knowledge?
    God doesn't play dice. Regarding the first paragraph of your post.

If we all charged for everything, that would be the opposite of contributionism or altruism. Don't you think, true rewards are way beyond what money can measure?

I won't tell you what to envision, but it surprises me, that money seems to be so important to you. I do past life regressions and I do them for free. Because it's ignoble to measure this service with money and because every result is unique, and by paying money first, people may expect they deserve a certain result, I don't want that. Some people insist on giving me a donation and I tell them to wait for 2 weeks or so and decide then. I would only request a certain amount, if there would be to many clients for me to handle, by putting a reasonable price on it, this would automatically sort out those, who are just bored or a little curious. And after all, I could always make exceptions.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

centreoflight (7th November 2012), daledo (11th October 2011), Fred Steeves (10th October 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 1 5 15 31 LastLast