+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst 1 8 18 31 LastLast

Thread: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Default Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

Quote Posted by Spirithorse (here)
    Yes, here are some amazing people at Avalon... and guess what, I was sort of expecting something like that would happen to you.
    It actually surprised me a lot.

Quote I remember that there were several people willing to sponsor others and payed for those who couldn't afford to go to Bill's and Inelia's seminars some time ago, it's very moving to see, indeed.
    I'm glad to be part of this community.
    Me too. And I have no doubt it's something worthy of some sort of attack from the darker forces, us converging here. Avalon is something to be preserved IMHO. It's the best forum on the internet that I've found all things considered. And honestly I don't think I missed any ones that could challenge it at this time.
    Last edited by Omni; 16th October 2011 at 22:45. Reason: important missing comma

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Anchor (16th October 2011), Calz (17th October 2011), centreoflight (7th November 2012), christian (16th October 2011), fifi (21st October 2011), Fred Steeves (17th October 2011), Isthatso (8th December 2011), John Parslow (11th November 2011), jp11 (16th October 2011), kanishk (30th September 2014), Kano (26th October 2011), Lisab (26th October 2011), seko (17th October 2011), shamanseeker (2nd November 2011), Sidney (7th November 2012), Spirithorse (16th October 2011), sygh (20th October 2011), ViralSpiral (17th October 2011)

3. Link to Post #142
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

Hi Bill,

I suspect this is the reason I have waited until now to apply for membership at the Avalon Forum. There have been three psychic's in my view during my lifetime. The first was a man named Chirio who told my mother's fortune before I was born.
    The second was a woman who outlined the past ten years for me, including my mother's death. They were both 100% correct. And now Carol... Although it may take me a while before I am ready to see what comes next!

Best of luck to you in your new life and work here on earth. You have, and still are, opening a lot of doors for a lot of people. Melanie (M6*)

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to M6* For This Post:

centreoflight (7th November 2012), fifi (21st October 2011), John Parslow (11th November 2011), kanishk (30th September 2014), Sidney (7th November 2012)

5. Link to Post #143
    Germany Avalon Member Spirithorse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,208 times in 276 posts

The reason why I was sort of sure you would find a generous soul to help you is that there was a genuine urgency coming from your posts.
    People who follow your writings know that you have to deal with much more than the average human being has to deal with and that you were struggling...

I could feel that Carol's information definitely would help you... and if I can sense that, others (with the resources) would sense that as well.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Spirithorse For This Post:

Calz (17th October 2011), centreoflight (7th November 2012), christian (16th October 2011), crested-duck (16th October 2011), fifi (21st October 2011), Fred Steeves (17th October 2011), Omni (16th October 2011), seko (17th October 2011), Sidney (7th November 2012), sygh (20th October 2011)

7. Link to Post #144
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by Omniverse
    I had a moment like bill and someone else had with this one.... Maybe she will know my life.
    She knew my life She was able to see through the veil of subversion, that varying people throughout my life at varying levels were not up to the task. And that is no dis or lack of wisdom either. It's more a lack of total clairvoyance and/or something else(like extreme genius).... I'm not sure how much I'd be capable to decipher from my situation without assistance.... ANd Carol is that kind of assistance for me. A godsend kind of I'd say(just for me I'm not saying for YOU, or YOU, etc).

I have dozens of: "moments like bill(and the other who had similar[tears but not just that])" There are only so many events like this that can happen in a life, illusion or not... It was with such potency I seriously doubt an illusion in this particular case, at least in my full interpretational structure I got from the video, not nec every single detail(although that is a legitimate possibility)..

Quote Posted by the trojan (here)
    I must add Omni,that if I wanted to know all about you,I would just come here and read some of your posts...that would create quite a picture of you for me.
    Everyone who reads you here,knows you have trouble living in the 3d realm.
    Yes anyone who has pierced the veil of the preliminary illusions of my situation, knows I have trouble in 3d, but probably not why(I didnt have a great grasp until recently and i still wouldnt deem myself fully competent in judging if i were to copy paste my reality to someone else).

She read me like a book in the ways I can say for certain. And the ways I cant say for certain are pretty much ones that some would see as egotistical if I showed the entire read. So I will edit it for that and other personal reasons if Carol allows me to release it(just for the record)....

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Calz (17th October 2011), centreoflight (7th November 2012), christian (17th October 2011), fifi (21st October 2011), Fred Steeves (17th October 2011), kanishk (30th September 2014), Lisab (26th October 2011), MMA_Fan (22nd October 2011), Natalia (24th July 2014), Sidney (7th November 2012), Spirithorse (17th October 2011), sygh (20th October 2011), transiten (21st October 2011), ViralSpiral (17th October 2011)

9. Link to Post #145
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,070 times in 518 posts

What a nice proof has to be for you this kind of reading. The proof that you are not some crazy freak but the extraordinary person we know from your words. Fantastic Omni.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vibrations For This Post:

Calz (17th October 2011), CdnSirian (21st October 2011), Fred Steeves (17th October 2011), Omni (17th October 2011), sandy (17th October 2011)

11. Link to Post #146
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,846 times in 452 posts

This thread has me thinking about many experiences throughout my lifetime to date. I believe tomorrow is when I'll take the time to start my first thread after being a fly upon the wall for a long time. It will be called- " I'm a survivor- but why? ". After feeding all my animals in the morning it will be started .
    Last edited by crested-duck; 16th October 2011 at 23:43. Reason: grammar

12. Link to Post #147
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by Omniverse (here)
    Quote Posted by Spirithorse (here)
    Hi Omni,

I'm so glad to see that the reading has helped you so much. When you were describing your 'worries' whether or not to spend your food money on a reading, I very much could relate to that and I was feeling for you...(I've been through something similar myself).
    I'm glad you did what you did and I'm as sure as I can be that the money you need for food and stuff will come back to you.

From my experience - follow your heart and life will always support you -

I'm very much looking forward to what you are able to share, I think you're a very special person living a very unusual life...
    Someone from Avalon actually paid for me. Was the most generous thing anyone has ever done for me minus of course close family. It was touching in a way... I would name them but I am not 100% sure they want to be named. So it worked out in many ways very good for me...
    I was going to make a suggestion for member contributions ... but I know the money thing can get real dicey for the forum ... so held off.

Absolutely fantastic news to hear Omni.

You absolutely deserve some good things to be happening in your life.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

fifi (21st October 2011), Fred Steeves (17th October 2011), GCS1103 (17th October 2011), jcocks (17th October 2011), M6* (18th October 2011), Omni (17th October 2011), Spirithorse (17th October 2011), sygh (8th November 2011), ViralSpiral (17th October 2011)

14. Link to Post #148
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

I just recently got a reading that another member of this forum did for me. I think, after reading about Omni's reading from Carol, that I will still pursue a reading with her - but unfortunately I don't even have the luxury of spending food money on it so will have to wait until the money for a reading manifests itself. Until then, I look forward to reading/listening to your reading, omni...

Carol sounds really good, I'm looking forward to getting my own reading done.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

Calz (21st October 2011), Omni (17th October 2011), Sidney (7th November 2012), transitionalman (21st October 2011)

16. Link to Post #149
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

subtle....

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to beyondmyctrl For This Post:

DevilPigeon (18th October 2011), Isthatso (8th December 2011), kevlor (24th October 2011), Shakespeare's Foot. (19th October 2011)

18. Link to Post #150
    England Avalon Member Shakespeare's Foot.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Has anybody else contacted Carol? If so, what type of response or reading has anybody had?

19. Link to Post #151
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,560 times in 32,726 posts

-------

Dear All,

Carol has just written to me saying that she has received so many requests for readings as a result of this thread that she regrets she is quite unable to take on any more for the time being.

She also has some pressing personal issues to take care of with her family, and so she asks everyone who has written to her to know that there is really quite a backlog -- of at least several weeks -- and that she asks for their kind understanding and support.

My personal thanks for this understanding, also. Carol is a rare, gifted and generous person and I promised her that I would make this little announcement to ease her load.

Warmest wishes to everyone - Bill

20. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Calz (21st October 2011), centreoflight (7th November 2012), christian (22nd October 2011), ClandestineDisclosure (26th October 2011), eaglespirit (21st October 2011), fifi (21st October 2011), Fred Steeves (21st October 2011), John Parslow (24th October 2011), Limor Wolf (22nd October 2011), Mozart (11th November 2012), Omni (21st October 2011), Professor (22nd October 2011), Reinhard (21st October 2011), transitionalman (21st October 2011), Woody (21st October 2011), Yoda (21st October 2011)

21. Link to Post #152
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you Bill, any chance of Carol coming to Canada perhaps?
    Also thanks to David Icke, whom I have the greatest respect for as well.
    Peace and love

22. Link to Post #153
    United States Avalon Member Occam's Razor's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe the only reason anyone would respond negatively to being charged for recieving some metaphysical advice is because their is a perception that their are a lot of people that stretch the truth to take advantage of one's, WANT, to believe...

Their still is not a lot of trust in that realm going around because of our nature to decieve for material gain...

THAT battle, in itself, is a profound one IMO.

I have so much respect for everyone on this forum, that any endorsement, interests me a great deal. I certaintly, will try to contact Carol Clarke in the future where my finances allow me.

I'm not even in a position where I even know what I DON'T know. Or what I NEED to know. lol...Once I figure that out, I suppose I won't have a tendancy to get lost in the muck as often as I currently do..

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Occam's Razor For This Post:

Calz (22nd October 2011), christian (22nd October 2011), NancyV (27th October 2011), sygh (8th November 2011)

24. Link to Post #154
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,315 times in 10,234 posts

Sometimes we need a 'hard proof', even though this would amount to being a personal one. Which is the way of it.

Truth comes to the individual, it should not chase down the 'group', for that is external application, which engages the ego.

Engaging the Ego defeats the purpose of the given individuated and/or incarnated soul from understanding the perfection of this realm and design.

What I mean is: That which tends to bring meaningful growth, the more powerful truths that hold, take root and grow.... are going to be a personal truth (in relevant ways) ----to you.

There is no universal cure for the ignorance of ego. Each person and each Key is different. Wrong keys for wrong locks do not function... and engage ego, thus defeating the purpose of the entire system of incarnation.

Anyone engaging the group will eventually find things going off course, due to the above truth. No matter how good their message is. Which is why there are so many beings....with so many diverse messages, to deliver.... and to comprehend.

To understand these points is to understand at least the edge of one's own ego. If the statements seem like some sort of unfathomable Zen Koan, well......Perhaps I'll try and bark it in some other language or form, until it manages to penetrate.....
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (24th October 2011), christian (22nd October 2011), Gardener (27th October 2011), Limor Wolf (24th October 2011)

26. Link to Post #155
    Moldova Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Cool Re: Carol Clarke: the most consistently accurate psychic I have come across

Hello beautiful people!!! I was so amazed by sudden increase in the views of my videos with Carol Clarke's prediction which I uploaded on YouTube 3 months ago, that I decided to join the forum (Carol told me where the views are coming from;-)

Whoever is interested to listen to more of Carol Clarke's readings, I have another video on YouTube with my past lives reading. Maybe it will give you wider picture of her psychic abilities. This is the link https://youtube.com/watch?v=NGZcOTDfqcY
    Carol is extremely beautiful lady in all aspects!

27. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Vit Sirius For This Post:

Calz (24th October 2011), christian (24th October 2011), fifi (25th October 2011), GK76 (24th October 2011), John Parslow (24th October 2011), kanishk (30th September 2014), Lettherebelight (24th October 2011), Limor Wolf (24th October 2011), misericordia (9th November 2011), NancyV (27th October 2011), Natalia (24th July 2014), Neal (29th February 2012), Sidney (7th November 2012), soleil (19th April 2013), Spirithorse (24th October 2011), TOTHE (24th October 2011)

28. Link to Post #156
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by Vit Sirius (here)
    Hello beautiful people!!! I was so amazed by sudden increase in the views of my videos with Carol Clarke's prediction which I uploaded on YouTube 3 months ago, that I decided to join the forum (Carol told me where the views are coming from;-)

Whoever is interested to listen to more of Carol Clarke's readings, I have another video on YouTube with my past lives reading. Maybe it will give you wider picture of her psychic abilities. This is the link https://youtube.com/watch?v=NGZcOTDfqcY
    Carol is extremely beautiful lady in all aspects!
    Thanks for the positive energy and to Avalon

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Vit Sirius (24th October 2011)

30. Link to Post #157
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Vit Sirius- Welcome to Avalon! and thank you for the additional information.I have watched some of your own youtubes and I peeked at your wife's journey as well and I found some accurate words and high observation and I am really glad that you will contribute your wisdom here in Avalon - the forum for thinking and sensing people.Blessed are you when you come.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Calz (24th October 2011), Lord Sidious (24th October 2011), Spirithorse (24th October 2011), ThePythonicCow (24th October 2011), Vit Sirius (24th October 2011)

32. Link to Post #158
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

Thank you Bill for all your work and welcome to the New World (Ecuador).

33. Link to Post #159
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Vit Sirius has very graciously offered an example of Carol's reading to a specific question/concern (past lives).
    I (oddly) feel inclined to offer an example of a non-specific (no questions) reading of hers to whomever may be inclined to hear a more general reading.

MP3 link wait for the countdown then choose "regular download"

Last edited by 7eagle14; 24th October 2011 at 13:26.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 7eagle14 For This Post:

Calz (26th October 2011), christian (26th October 2011), fifi (25th October 2011), kanishk (30th September 2014), Limor Wolf (25th October 2011), Nickolai (21st May 2013), Vit Sirius (24th October 2011)

35. Link to Post #160
    United States Avalon Member ClandestineDisclosure's Avatar
    Thanks

For some reason, I'm a little surprised (pleasantly so) that she's out there doing readings like this, basically for nothing. Thank you for sharing in detail.

Peace,

Walter

36. The Following User Says Thank You to ClandestineDisclosure For This Post:

Calz (26th October 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst 1 8 18 31 LastLast