+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1 11

Thread: A Future Earth

1. Link to Post #201
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,550 times in 220 posts

Default Re: A Future Earth

I spent a great deal of my childhood immersed in books. They broadened and widened my perception of what could be. The future earth is much the same as one of those books. Uplifting and raising the bar.
    Thank you Melinda.

Trisher

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Harmony (15th November 2020), Mashika (8th November 2020), TelosianEmbrace (15th November 2020), Yoda (15th November 2020), Zirconian (13th November 2020)

3. Link to Post #202
    Russian Federation On Sabbatical
    Language
    Russian
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,262 times in 709 posts

Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    I spent a great deal of my childhood immersed in books. They broadened and widened my perception of what could be. The future earth is much the same as one of those books. Uplifting and raising the bar.
    Thank you Melinda.

Trisher
    On this time, how do you feel, about those dreams?

I wish you would describe those dreams, because i believe a lot of people will know and understand and even if they don't reply, they will may still say "i had a similar dream, so i think i must use my skills to achieve it" and then the future "starts"

In other words, what did you envision Trisher? Can we interrupt your mind for a bit?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

TelosianEmbrace (15th November 2020)

5. Link to Post #203
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I wrote that to support Melinda and let her know how her stories uplift people. I already know your point of view (see below) and have no wish to place my dreams under your feet.

Trisher

"Only want to mention one thing, we can think of many possible realities, alternative and potential futures, but we should always remember this "The future is not a destination", you never "get there"

Envisioning a possible world were everything is perfects is not truly realistic, there will always be things and stuff going on, you never reach the future, you only reach stages, that someone worked on to create, if there comes a time where we "get there", then all potential will die, nothing will continue moving forward, that would not be good, there would be no more "futures" to reach"

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Harmony (20th November 2020), Yoda (15th November 2020)

7. Link to Post #204
    Language
    Russian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    I wrote that to support Melinda and let her know how her stories uplift people. I already know your point of view (see below) and have no wish to place my dreams under your feet.

Trisher

"Only want to mention one thing, we can think of many possible realities, alternative and potential futures, but we should always remember this "The future is not a destination", you never "get there"

Envisioning a possible world were everything is perfects is not truly realistic, there will always be things and stuff going on, you never reach the future, you only reach stages, that someone worked on to create, if there comes a time where we "get there", then all potential will die, nothing will continue moving forward, that would not be good, there would be no more "futures" to reach"
    It's incredible how the wind flashes through your words, in a very hurtful way. It is what it is

"many useless words"

Would have been better to not being toxic, but nope, it wasn't to your liking
    Last edited by Mashika; 13th November 2020 at 11:43.

8. Link to Post #205
    Language
    Russian
    Thanks

Dear Avalon members, please disregard this post. It was not written by me.

Please also see my new https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...2926-Apologies thread, in which I explain what happened at my end. My password has now been changed by the moderators, and I sincerely apologize to everyone.

Masha
    Last edited by Mashika; 14th November 2020 at 01:51.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Billy (14th November 2020), TelosianEmbrace (15th November 2020)

10. Link to Post #206
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I simply stated my truth Mashika. I do not want you to trample on my dream statements. Reflect on what you have said on this thread if you struggle to see why.

Trisher

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Billy (14th November 2020), Yoda (15th November 2020), Zirconian (13th November 2020)

12. Link to Post #207
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,964 times in 490 posts

Quote Posted by Zirconian (here)
    Thank you TelosianEmbrace for this excellent thread and thank you Wade.

Melinda, your words are uplifting and anchoring in a beautiful picture for humanity, one with a true heartfelt nature resonance with shared positive potentials.

Grateful.
    Zirconian, it's a pleasure! With our dreams we create the future. The thread so very often reveals some very talented and aware contributors. We have but to open the door and provide the opportunity for the visions to flow. I can imagine how one could come across this thread, seemingly at random, and then spend the next few nights engrossed in the stories that are told, finishing it somehow changed and enriched.

If there is anyone out there who would like to contribute, let this be a gentle nudge to share. In this thread, there is no right or wrong answer, none that are better or worse. Perhaps this quote by Allen Ginsberg will help-

"To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard".

Love, Peace and Harmony!

Guy
    Last edited by TelosianEmbrace; 15th November 2020 at 12:29.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

Billy Vasiliadis (17th November 2020), Harmony (15th November 2020), Trisher (15th November 2020), Wade Frazier (15th November 2020), Yoda (18th November 2020), Zirconian (17th November 2020)

14. Link to Post #208
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 209 posts

About a month ago, I did a distant healing on an ex work collegue whose joyous nature had been crushed by a persistant stressor.

The session went well and we said our goodbyes. After the session, all I could see in my minds eye was aspects of nature on a majestic scale. It was a different experience of nature to what I'd normally envision.

Over the evening, I contemplated the reason for the strong vision. I could feel an explanation spiraling through the dimensions.

Through heart resonance, in deep healing communion with my collegue, the doorway to an aspect of her true essence, which was nature opened and I was gifted with the experience of it.

The gift was truly appreciated, as the vision felt so real, that I could almost touch it.

I found it interesting that humans, once in heart communion/resonance with each other could reveal their true essence, as an experience to be shared with one another.

What if this was a gift we could all access, enfold and share, if humanity did choose to become more heart resonate?

One night, a few days later, I had another vision, at first, it was as if the vision was an external holographic experience, visceral within the room.
    I closed my eyes and stepped into the vision............

I was a person wearing a shimmering, golden dress, with a cape that stretched a long way back but it felt as light as a feather. The material was an experience of sunlight with it's shimmering rays resonate with the grass beneath my feet and the surrounding nature. Nature responded with joy to this sunlight and I felt this joy.

I sat by a cottage that looked like it was out of a farytale, indeed it did seem that I was in an enchanted forest. Multi coloured orbs were moving through the scenery, along with sparking, flashing lights, probablities of creations to manifest.

There was a small lake infront of the cottage, it's deep waters holding codes, keys and information for my being. On my right were trees holding All knowledge with an ancient grace.

On my left was a transculscent oval shaped object that seemed out of place in the forest. On close inspection, I heard the words PLASMA and then I just seemed to walk through.

On the other side, I was in a room full of beings (not all human) who were in discussion. It felt that I was in a world where the mind was more predominant, there was communication rather than communion, but it was world where the mind was stable and I did not feel uncomfortable.

Very quickly, I was back in the forest, I realised that this was my world. That in some dimension or possibly in some future..........that we did not have homes to visit but rather our heart essences which were actual worlds and the front door, as it were was the oval, plasma object.

I sat by the lake of conciousness and enjoyed some visitors who came through the oval plasma to greet me.

The vision of a possible future then disappeared from view, I fell into a very peaceful sleep.

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Anka (21st November 2020), Billy Vasiliadis (17th November 2020), Ernie Nemeth (17th November 2020), Harmony (20th November 2020), meeradas (21st December 2020), Miha (19th November 2020), TelosianEmbrace (18th November 2020), Trisher (17th November 2020), Yoda (18th November 2020)

16. Link to Post #209
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,993 times in 4,119 posts

The next installment of #1 & I:

The signal was still weakening even as Gizmo neared top speed.

Racing through its comprehensive files Gizmo looked for an answer on how to keep up or at least effectively tail master’s signal remotely. Gizmo was running out of probes and none could outrace the fading signal anyway.

Then an article published in a minor research tabloid suggested a possible method. A small plasma current could be induced in a minute layer above the outer skin of a vehicle by employing a tesla coil of sufficient power. If controlled correctly a positive charge could be induced into the forward portion of the craft and drawn back to the coil from the trailing sections. If modulated in the proper manner a plasma sheet could be created around the entire vehicle, causing far less aerodynamic drag.

Part of Gizmo’s shielding employed the use of insulated and wound copper coils coupled to capacitors capable of high rates of static discharge - Gizmo was not always grounded. Another part of the robot’s shielding isolated the outer titanium skin - both necessary components when working with high voltage equipment. A quick bit of welding by #1’s internal fix-bot and a little reorganizing of vital components and Gizmo was ready to test the claims of the article’s author.

Gizmo slowly applied power to the plasma matrix. Sparks flew as Gizmo modulated the output, adjusting the frequency, attempting to sync the sources and set up a resonant field. Once the power output and plasma creation began to lock in resonance, Gizmo pumped up the power by logarithmic progression, trying to find the most effective harmonic to catalyze the effect.

Nothing much happened at first and master’s signal began to decompose. Then Gizmo noted a reduction in drag and the robot’s velocity increased. Many of #1’s sensors went off line as the effect took hold. The plasma seemed to be interfering with the incoming signals. Gizmo noticed a correlation between sparks and speed such that, as a means of fine tuning the effect, to reduce the sparks to a minimum seemed to increase the effect rather dramatically. After a moment more of experimenting Gizmo got the hang of it, recording and implementing the new procedure into a subroutine. Master’s signal reconstituted and began to grow stronger.

More data accumulated and Gizmo realized there was also a significant reduction in effective mass the more power the robot applied to the matrix. Gizmo’s power pack could easily increase the energy to the matrix several fold. The robot checked for inconsistencies, anomalies, dangers or other unforeseen possibilities that might have an adverse effect on the outcome at higher energies. Finding no great risk, Gizmo decided to double the power output.

The plasma sheet suddenly expanded and began to form eddies and backwash against the skin of the craft. The smooth laminar flow became turbulent and Gizmo’s speed plummeted. Internal temperatures increased significantly and Gizmo was forced to sequester more resources to cooling its interior components. Instead of throttling back however, Gizmo goosed it. The second harmonic had already been anticipated to have a negative effect. Gizmo expected the effect to disappear on the next doubling. Gizmo was less certain what would happen after that.

The plasma expanded further as Gizmo applied more power. The eddies stretched out and became a boundary layer of rarefied gas of very high temperature. On either side of the boundary region, the airflow became smooth and laminar. By the fifth magnitude increase, Gizmo’s weight decreased by half and its effective top speed had more than doubled.

Gizmo could only barely detect master’s signal over the EM noise produced by the plasma field. Still, the signal was definitely getting stronger.

Later, Gizmo would be at a loss to have completely missed the available data. This environment was not the Earth. It might not even have been in the same galaxy or time frame. This civilization was obviously more advanced than Earth’s. There were many objects Gizmo could not categorize. The structures towered above the ground. All manner of flying craft zipped about. All sorts of transmissions were emanating from every direction. And had Gizmo bothered to zoom in on one of the denizens of this urban sprawl it would have been immediately obvious that the beings were humanoid but not human, perhaps not even mammalian... But Gizmo was so focused on finding master that everything else had not even registered on its awareness circuitry, not even picked up by the reject reassessment subroutines. In its own defense, the robot’s resources were under a very heavy strain as it was - not much was left over for peripheral considerations.

Gizmo risked one further harmonic increase, and doubled the power input. There was a slight temporal effect then the residual vibration that had not quite ever smoothed over finally subsided below threshold levels. Traveling at well over twice the designed velocity of its creators, Gizmo could just as well have been standing still on solid ground.

When the signal the robot was following suddenly changed course Gizmo learned that turning was a problem. Turboprops and thrusters had little effect on course. And the single ion engine had no control over direction at all.

With immediate action required, Gizmo elected to shut down the plasma field and turn using conventional methods. #1 trimmed its speed as the field harmonics dropped and by the time the plasma field collapsed the bot was at nominal velocity to execute a fast and sharp turn to match its target’s direction. Then Gizmo ramped up the field and whisked after it, closing the distance rapidly.

The source of master’s signal was within what seemed to be a transport craft. Large and chunky, in earthly terms it had no business in the air at all. Its propulsion system was a series of ion thrusters that instead of providing direct thrust were tuned to feed a massive field generator. Hazy visuals and fuzzy readings surrounded the field like a shimmering road on a hot summer’s day. The transport was preparing to land and was slowing its forward speed as it lost altitude.

Gizmo collapsed its field and dropped its speed, finally hovering some distance off to get a good overview of its target as the transport craft landed and taxied by a large complex of buildings. The one it turned toward was obviously a hanger because other vehicles of various descriptions could be detected within its voluminous confines. None looked anything remotely similar to aircraft on earth and it was only recent data that suggested assuming any object could float about and fly was valid in this world. Gizmo made provisions to run some logic cascades based on that very premise to see what changes in its basic patterns would best guard against being caught off guard by some otherwise innocuous looking machine. Better safe than sorry, was master’s motto - and one Gizmo aspired to, if only due to its programming.

Gizmo cautiously approached the gigantic hanger. Traffic was thick in the skies about the robot as other craft moved by above and below. The faithful little bot utilized its two turboprop fans and its small ion thruster to maneuver through the growing throng of craft coming and going through the hanger’s massive open doors. So close to its target, Gizmo dared a direct approach, weighing the odds of catastrophe based on the available data as small to minimal. Gizmo passed through the gaping opening and made directly for the target craft.

Master’s signal was very close now. Gizmo halted by the underside of the craft. One quick pass of the cutting laser and he could be within the vehicle itself. After a cursory sweep of the area to make sure there was no undue attention drawn to the bot’s actions and a fast review of its logical options, Gizmo made ready to gain violent access to the confines of the large craft.

To say what happened next was a conversation between it and an alien would be to assume that two aliens could communicate in some universal language never before attempted, or that this world utilized the exact same lingual phonetics as the world from where the bot came from. Either one of these assumptions is rather a stretch. The actual reason was not broached until some time into the conversation. Let’s then proceed with #1’s story.

“Hey! What you doing? Cease and desist this very instant, now!”

The command filled Gizmo’s entire spectrum of sensory detection and for a moment the bot fell off line, then rebooted itself in safety mode, full attack/defend/flee preparedness online. Without direct sensor data, Gizmo relied on a newly installed defend and flee sub-routine. The little bot deployed its arsenal-tipped appendages, and engaged the plasma-field generator almost simultaneously.

Since no target could be pinpointed and since in Gizmo’s experience robots do not fraternize, the communication could only be regarded as a threat. Furthermore, the fact that the other robot or entity had entirely washed out its sensors suggested a tangible ability to damage or destroy Gizmo if it came to that. All logic cascades run so far had concluded the same course of action: FLEE!

Gizmo ramped up the stationary field and engaged its torsion-variable propulsion parametric prototype drive. The robot, never idle, had been working on a way to steer the plasma drive and had found it. By applying a bit of asymmetric geometry to the shape of the field, and by trial and error, Gizmo had discovered a series of settings that seemed to more than satisfactorily deliver a variable curved trajectory. So far all tests had only been run in simulations but Gizmo would now try it real-time under battle-mode conditions. The considerable risks had been deemed acceptable given the circumstances.

Gizmo, within the limits of its most fragile but vital components, applied full thrust upward. The little robot darted towards the hanger doors, which suddenly went semi-opaque and fuzzy.

“You cannot escape! You will be held for questioning. You must now lower your shields and comply.”

Shields?

Shields.

Gizmo ran a few quick cascades to confirm. An overlooked aspect of these high power plasma bubbles and their associated vector fields was an anomalous stationary tangential field that seemed to bleed energy from its immediate surroundings to maintain its cohesiveness. It was indeed a shield - a highly effective energy shield. Gizmo ran some quick calculations and determined that in order to overcome the shield an enormous amount of energy would be required. So much energy, in fact, that most of this structure would probably be destroyed along with the target.

One big question was, since Gizmo had yet to alter its trajectory, what happens when one shield breeches another? The returning data from simulations seemed to conclude a disastrous outcome. Gizmo, limited by battle-mode conditions and with its highest functions virtually shut down, was nearing overload. The alarms were going off on various levels now. Shutdown was imminent. Gizmo scaled back all non-essential lines of inquiry and stopped further research entirely. Still, a solution to the predicament the little robot was in did not present itself and Gizmo had to either alter course or drop its shield to prevent tragedy for all.

Again, that strange process took hold of Gizmo as a new sub-routine suddenly gained access by circumstance. It was only a maxim but Gizmo would use it as a ploy. It stated: “When there is nothing left for it but to throw the switch, it’s best to trust in your skills, your luck and the stars.” Gizmo had a third option.

Gizmo held course and instead of complying with the order the little robot increased speed and power to the shield.

The entire episode took less than three seconds from the moment Gizmo was about to cut into the transport craft to now, the moment of contact between apposing energy shields.

A sudden blip on Gizmo’s sensors indicated that the hanger shield had deactivated.

The little robot whizzed through the hanger door unscathed. But without master, it was a hollow victory. At a loss as to what to do next, Gizmo found a place to hide, where it could safely deploy its large brain and figure things out.

The little robot found a niche at ground level in the wall of the hanger. Hidden by foliage directly ahead of it and by the strange EM dampening properties of the wall material itself, Gizmo deemed it safe to deploy the quantum computer housed within the fish tank structure. Usually used for 3D display and assembly simulation, it also had extremely sensitive passive sensing capabilities over a wide swath of the EM spectrum. The quasi-liquid in the tank glowed a steady electric blue. With computing functions restored to optimum, Gizmo restarted all trains of inquiry and research - and added a high priority, high resource allocation to finding a way to protect its fragile brain with a force shield. The highest priority was of course the plan to rescue master.

Gizmo focused on the data regarding the observed anomalies within the force shield/plasma bubble and theoretical models. There was a discrepancy between observation and theory that seemed to point to some other as yet unknown component of space/time physics. The robot considered various experiments and simulations to coax the strange property into revealing itself. Risks would have to be taken as some required running EM emission pulse tests that would be easily spotted.

No more than one minute later the bot was interrupted by a voice.

“So what you decide now to do?”

The voice belonged to a smallish being, loosely humanoid. The being stood to the height of Gizmo’s canister body. He was male, judging by the lack of ornate paraphernalia. The hominid was of the avian lineage with fine gray and white plumage evident wherever exposed flesh could be seen. The being was dressed in a loose jerkin-like, sleeveless and legless one piece garment. The fabric shimmered and changed color from deep reds to azure blues. The hands were tipped with three long slender fingers and the ubiquitous opposable thumb, ending in short, slightly curved...talons. The creature’s legs bent backward like an ostrich’s and its legs and feet were exposed but for a strange sandal-like footwear secured by a thong of material wrapped around the ankles and calf like a Roman Senator might wear from Earth history. The being stood on four bony structures prominently articulated so its sandals looked more like high heels with four heels each and gave the creature a look as though it was standing on tippy-toes.

“Identify yourself.” retorted the bot, quickly reverting to battle mode.

“My name is Szalege (sail-egg). That means wind in your language.”

“Greetings, Szalege. I am called Gizmo.”

“Gizmo. What is it you want now?”

“I don’t understand the reference. What do I want?”

“Yes. You are in some sort of distress now. What is it you want so badly in that craft before now?”

“I am searching for my master. He is in that craft, or at least the tensor unit he was wearing is in that craft. I am detecting its identity beacon even now.” Gizmo transmitted via its audio circuits.

“YEE-OWIP!” screeched Szalege. Gizmo translated this exclamation as: “Oh.” - heavy on the ‘h’.

“You wish to be reunited with the strange being that just before now disgorged himself without proper training from the ... starway?”

“Yes. That is what I wish - and want.”

“So. Remove threatening stance from demeanor and we shall fulfill your desire now.”

“What assurance do I have that I will not be detained or destroyed?”

“Strange queries. You are capable of making sane decision I am sure? So then choose. You are in no danger just now or now to come. Follow and we shall find your master.” Szalege turned without another word and slowly strode away in that odd bird-like fashion.

After a few steps Szalege stopped and looked back, waiting.

Gizmo could have spent some milliseconds sorting out the parameters and logical consequences of all the different scenarios and options available to it but again a new avenue of circuitry opened up that tied to a previous maxim of master’s: “If its got to get done and there are no available off-the-shelf fixes - improvise.”, to which was added a further point: “Don’t be stubborn and stuck, be open and creative.”. This new sub-routine bypassed the normal logic cascades and allowed Gizmo to decide almost immediately.

Gizmo stood down from battle mode, retracted its four lethal appendages, deployed its turbo-props and caught up to Szalege.

“I have chosen to follow.”

“Good. Let us delay now no longer.”

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

meeradas (21st December 2020), Zirconian (20th December 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1 11