+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 11 LastLast

Thread: A Future Earth

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 times in 539 posts

Default A Future Earth

What world do you envision living in in the future? This a world of abundance, and a thread of unrestrained idealism/imagination.
    I am assuming that the current power structures have been overthrown and that as a global community we have put our heads together, come up with solutions, and acted upon them. Some questions to help begin this creative journey...
    *Where will our energy come from?
    *How will we get around/what will be our modes of transport?
    *How will our communities be structured?
    *What will we eat?
    *What will our dwellings look like and what will they be made of?
    *Will there be cities, and if so what form will they take?
    *Will we have ongoing contact with extraterrestrials and how will it occur?
    *Will we have ceremonies, rituals?
    *How long will we live?
    *What will be the family structure?
    *Will our appearance change? What will we look like?
    *Will we still have deserts? What will the Earth look like?
    *Will we bring back extinct animals, or create new life forms, or import plants and animals from other planets and star systems?
    *Will we travel to the stars, and if so, where will we go?
    *Will we be able to travel backwards and forwards in time, and for what purpose?
    These are just a few of many questions that could be asked.
    Dear Avalonian, what is your vision of a future Earth, an Earth you would be happy to live on?
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 12th October 2011 at 14:39.

2. The Following 54 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

4evrneo (27th December 2012), Anna (19th October 2011), araucaria (13th October 2011), Beren (11th March 2012), bodosa (22nd February 2012), buckminster fuller (4th December 2011), butcherman (26th May 2012), CD7 (22nd October 2015), dan33 (4th March 2015), Eagle (8th November 2011), eaglespirit (12th October 2011), efields (9th June 2012), Fanna (14th May 2017), Gardener (21st October 2011), ghostrider (2nd November 2011), GoingOn (11th May 2012), haibane (16th October 2011), Iloveyou (7th January 2018), Isthatso (13th October 2011), Johnnycomelately (15th March 2023), Joseph McAree (28th March 2013), Jules (14th February 2015), laughs-last (22nd October 2011), lelmaleh (7th January 2012), Lifebringer (7th January 2012), Limor Wolf (13th May 2013), Lunesoleil (13th November 2020), mab777 (5th November 2020), Mad Hatter (8th November 2011), Maia Gabrial (18th November 2011), Margi (2nd November 2011), Mashika (7th November 2020), meeradas (12th October 2011), Melinda (9th June 2012), music (17th October 2011), NeverMind (2nd March 2012), Peace of Mind (2nd November 2011), Rainbowheart (23rd October 2018), Robert J. Niewiadomski (13th October 2011), Ron Mauer Sr (22nd December 2011), Samsara (16th November 2011), sandy (12th October 2011), shamanseeker (8th November 2011), SHAPE (12th October 2011), Sunny-side-up (13th May 2013), Tane Mahuta (2nd November 2011), Timreh (29th February 2012), tnkayaker (1st April 2013), unearth9 (21st October 2011), VaughnB (21st December 2011), wegge (27th January 2021), WhiteFeather (13th October 2011), zebowho (20th October 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Default Re: What technologies, activities or concepts will be made obsolete by Free Energy

tens years after my first post:

Finished final stages of project that most people have been involved with and a soft whir is all the evidence of the massive energy buildup. My entire domicile lifts from the face of the earth and lifts higher and higher into the air. Using guided meditation/telepathy my home slowly docks at the new floating city in exactly the correct alignment. The next few days are a blur of activity as I connect to the city infrastructure and then help a few new arrivals do the same.

Later I fly myself in a leisurely arc above the city. The crystal lattices sparkle in the sunlight in a rainbow hue. Not one part of the city is like another as everyone has had a hand in its design using their own imagination to construct the buildings. Some are giant trees with open areas for windows. Others are structures of green lace-like kelp so flimsy looking it boggles the mind they can stretch so high. Another area reveals an ocean of seaweed just beginning to touch a bank of clouds. Closer to their base a river of pristine water runs into a reservoir.

As I float on my back like an otter in water I watch in amazement while a team of aeronauts practice their art. They respond to my emotions and zip over closer to give me a better view! Then they encourage me to join in and show me some manouvers that leave me screaming with delight. Just like a rollercoaster ride without rails or cars. There will be a huge jamboree in the central plaza in a few days to highlight some of the newest artforms and they assure me I haven't seen anything yet. I send them love and appreciation and they respond with yet an even more incredible display.

After a while I allow myself to plummet downward and watch as the massive girders of diamond filaments races past. Then I spread-eagle to slow myself and inspect the underside of my crystal city. There are areas where gassomer threads dangle from which droplets slowly collect from above and rain falls to the earth. This I know is our waste water, grey water that is already filtered by plants and sediments above. And this water falls onto the dessert below where another massive effort is underway to reclaim an area of wasteland from the ravages of our former ways of life. Already a tinge of green hints at the success of this effort. I am overcome with elation and send loving thoughts to those wonderous souls involved in this effort. They thank me for my gift.

And as I pass back around the side of the city I catch a glimpse of one of the massive torsion feild generators that keeps our city stable. Not a peep does it make but there is a haze of ill-defined space surrounding it attesting to its function. I sweep up and over my neighborhood and send greetings to my new neighbours. Sensing my hail, they return my greeting. I hover above my domocile, inspecting it and appreciating its asthetics. I've made mine out of a saphire blue crystaline lattice. It is circular and spans perhaps twenty feet in diameter. I command the roof to open and the shell splits in two and separates, leaving a gap of ten feet, through which I fly and land in my alcove. Feeling a bit sticky I step into my shower and the jets immediately turn on. First soapy water cleanses me then clean, clear water, with a scent of lavender rinses me off. With a thought, the water turns off and hot air dries me in seconds. I pull on another jumpsuit and take the cricular staircase down to the living room. This room serves all possible functions, right now I call for the sitting room.

One wall is a giant view screen with various sections, each with its own programmed displays. Its just easier to have physical displays, being new to the mental gifts that are blossoming all over the planet. One section is the news of the city and various suggestions awaiting my vote. Another I keep tuned to the cosmos, flashing from one scene of interest to another. Still another part is my own ongoing projects, some personal, some in tandem with others.

This has been a very busy day and I am tired so I call for my sleeping chamber. Slowly the room reconfigures and I'm lifted up. I select some music, adjust the temperature and choose a book to display overhead. I could have it read to me but I prefer to read. After a bit of reading I turn off the display with a thought. I float in the middle of this room staring out at the open sky as I drift off to sleep contentedly.

4. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

4evrneo (27th December 2012), Carmen (19th October 2011), CdnSirian (18th October 2011), dan33 (4th March 2015), divine_moments_of_truth (2nd November 2011), eaglespirit (2nd November 2011), Gardener (21st October 2011), Isthatso (25th February 2012), Johnnycomelately (15th March 2023), Joseph McAree (28th March 2013), laughs-last (22nd October 2011), Mad Hatter (8th November 2011), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (9th June 2012), Niobe (19th October 2011), Noelle (16th January 2017), Robert J. Niewiadomski (13th October 2011), sandy (24th January 2012), Sunny-side-up (13th May 2013), unearth9 (21st October 2011), zebowho (20th October 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: What technologies, activities or concepts will be made obsolete by Free Energy

one year later:

We always knew they were here.

Ever since we began developing our internal senses, a group of us began rooting them out. They did not like being exposed and when enough of us realized their mostly nefarious intent they left enmass. But we knew they were watching from afar. Some claimed good intentions but since our "senses" were still developing we were not yet able to directly and confidently sort the "good from the bad". So we insisted that all beings not directly "of the earth" must leave. Some did not go willingly...

I receive an urgent "call" telepathically from my small group of spirit workers. I quickly don a jumpsuit and will myself up and out of my domocile. I locate the direction of the call and fly towards it, rapidly accelerating as I go. Others in the city send messages of unity and blessings. These I gather into my auric field, quickly amassing a great deal of energy as I zip overhead. Soon I am out of sight of our crystal city and travelling over the pristine landscape.

Although I am focussing on my mission, I still remember to appreciate the beauty of the natural world. I marvel at the great feats my brothers and sisters have already managed to accomplish in such a short space of time. It is still hard to believe that only 15 years ago most of this land had been a cesspool of desecration, ravaged by a society bent on destruction. But the grasslands below now team with wildlife of all descriptions. Since most of humanity now lives in the sky or even further afield, nature has reasserted itself with a vengance. The verdant flora has spread into the spaces cleared by the bio-engineers and deconstruction/reclaimation teams. All manner of fauna have increased their numbers back to population sizes not seen in thousands of years!

I spot an old shack mostly hidden in an arroyo of an old, dried out riverbed. Most of my team has already arrived and as I approach the final member sends us his ETA of a few minutes. I slow down and descend into the gully where my team is assembling. I land nearby and walk over raising my hand in greeting. My team hails me and we gather together, sharing our auric fields. The last member arrives and I take a moment to tease her about her tardiness. We share a smile among us then get down to business. She is our pointman and our leader. Her amazing abilities are already the source of legends.

Without further comment or instruction she leads us forward.

Soon we round a bend and the ramshackle "soddy" from a bygone era comes into view. I see the oldtimer sitting on an upturned canoe, whittling away with a large "Bowie" knife. As we near he looks up. His withered and creased features display no alarm. After inspecting us for a moment he bows his head back to his work. We approach the geezer and encircle him. Not a word is spoken. He knows why we are here.

Areil, our leader, walks up to him and stands a scant meter away. I gather my energies, as do my companions, ready to support her. Then I focus my awareness and tune into the vibration of the being behind the facade of this old timer. It is an ethereal being from another universe unlike any I have encountered before and I sense its tremendous power. My first instinct is to turn away in horror but Ariel centers us with a gentle reminder. "Fear is the mind killer", I chant my mantra while building my energies to their max and beyond. I mix my field with the others in the circle and soon a vortex of power swirls around us.

The being removes its tentacle from its victim and the old man slumps to the ground. He is no longer. Ariel sends out a call for a soul guide to come and aid the spirit of this man. I know they will facilitate his journey hence. But I cannot waver now, nor loose my focus. The task is at hand, the contest of wills about to begin. A few local animal spirits gather to lend aid if necessary and we thank them as one.

The being slowly approaches Ariel and unable to do otherwise, reaches a tentacle towards her. To my amazement, Ariel allows contact. She steadies us, calms us, reassures us, all in a blink of an eye. The being, already starving for energy, wraps an appendage around Ariels torso. Then another and another. Once well rooted, the being hauls its bulk off the ground and onto Ariel's back. Issueing contented slurping noises it begins to feed. In horror I watch as Ariel drops to one knee. Another moment slips by and her aura begins to fade while the being grows in size and strength. She drops to her other knee and her aura vanishes.

Now! She sends us the signal. We all pour our energies forward and into her. She accepts it and her aura returns in full measure. Now we in the circle drop to our knees as our energies near depletion. The being is enormous now as it consumes our combined fields. It roars a defiant bellow of victory, of superiority, sensing our weakness. Manfred, our "lightening rod", the one able to summon energies directly from the universal field in copious amounts without being consumed, calls for more power from the Source. The animal spirits respond and come to our aid, lending us their strength as well.

And we pray. We pray for this being. We pray for our fellow lifeform and its well-being. We call on the citizens of our crystal city to join in our prayer and all the denizens of our world. Soon a chorus of prayer reverberates around us. And then Ariel calls on the Earth Mother Herself to come to our aid. And the Father Sun. I pray with all my might until I see stars and my vision blurs. Swaying on my knees I cannot take much more.

But it is enough, it always is.

Meanwhile, had I the ability to turn my attention to our surroundings, the vortex of energy has reached a crescendo. Like a tornado of power it swirls around us, tossing our hair, deafening our ears and blinding our eyes. But our sight is inward, we have no time for, no awareness of such things. There is only us and this being and the job to be done.

Ariel is engulfed and dwarfed by the being as it continues to grow and grow and grow.

She slowly moves one foot under her. Then the other. Ariel stands, lifting the monster with her. And now, for the first time she breaks the silence to utter, shouting above the din:
    "I bless you, child of The Most High God!" The being recoils in horror. It tries to disentangle its appendages from this tiny human entity beneath it. But Ariel grasps one of its tentacles and will not let it go. She pours the remainder of the vortex into the being until the tornado of power is no more.

Silence surrounds us now. And the dust drops out of the sky. In this utterly surreal moment, I glimpse the obsurdity of my situation, kneeling in the dirt, praying, while my companions in the circle do the same - and Ariel, tiny, sweet Ariel, holding this monster by a tentacle.

"I release you now. Go back to whence you came!" she orders. And with that command a brilliant flash of light and a tremendous clap of thunder heralds the opening of a portal. Into this opening she tosses the being as if it were a tiny puff of smoke. With one last roar the being disappears into the opening back to its own world and time. And then Ariel collapses, and we follow suit, spent.

It is over.

Moments later, a troop of healers arrive and transport us back to the crystal city and the mending begins. Soon, scant hours later, I'm feeling right as rain again.

Reflecting back on my experience I am elated to have been a part of such a miraculous event.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

4evrneo (27th December 2012), araucaria (13th October 2011), Caren (13th October 2011), CdnSirian (18th October 2011), dan33 (4th March 2015), eaglespirit (12th October 2011), Isthatso (25th February 2012), janette (28th May 2020), Joseph McAree (28th March 2013), Mad Hatter (8th November 2011), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (9th June 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (13th October 2011), sandy (12th October 2011), Sunny-side-up (13th May 2013), tnkayaker (1st April 2013), unearth9 (21st October 2011), zebowho (20th October 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Three years later:

We always knew they were here but we did not understand how big "here" was.

I wave my hands at the vid screen to manipulate the images. There is an aspect of this project that I cannot quite get my head around. Using a combination of hand movements, thought and keyboard input I instruct the maud (mind augmentation device, ie. computer) to recalibrate, reorganize and reconstruct the images with the new parameters I just thought of.

Meanwhile, I turn to another portion of the screen to catch up on the news. The usual same old same old good news all around. Then I spot an unusual story about some new developments concerning the ancient earth grid researchers had uncovered. Since it had initially been discovered, experts in various fields had been trying to understand how it worked and its purpose. Seems they were onto something about extra-dimensional structures that were facilitating its function. These structures, which could not be seen by the naked eye, were overlayed on the earth's energy nodes. I am shocked to learn, as most of the researchers are, that there are hundreds of them on an unseen dimension parallel to our 3D world and that they are partly responsible for the explosion in human evolution and thought in the last twenty years.

I read on, mentally commanding the screen to scroll along.

The field produced by these structures and the ancient sites on the 3D earth are interconnected and are augmenting Mother Earth's natural aura. Between earth and the sun there is an interconnected series of energy vortexes very much like the seven chakras of the human body. Or rather, the chakra system of Gaia and the chakras of Sol were now understood to be in an intricate sort of dynamic balance. This much was already known. And more, each planet had this same sort of relationship with the sun. Together, the entire realm of the solar system was an interplay of forces that produced a protective shield around our local neighborhood. That is new, I thought. And it is now determined that the entire solar system has a interdependant but coherent field that resembled the chakras of our own bodies.

But there was a disturbance in the field, an extrasolar interloper was entering the system and altering the field by their very presence!

For more than a year now, no more alien beings had been found on planet earth. And while I had some small part in that, other intrepid souls had done the same work throughout the solar system - ridding our entire neighborhood of all non-intrinsic life forms. The Sol system had been cleansed and claimed by humanity as their own. There had been so many aliens on virtually every world, major and minor! Whenever I thought about it I was still amazed how we could have overlooked them for so many millenia. I know that there are researchers all across the solar system uncovering the artifacts that they were forced to leave behind. It was an accepted rule that such alien technology was not to be used - only catalogued and either cordoned off or removed and destroyed. Some of those technologies were purposely booby-trapped for nefarious purposes and so all had agreed that none of it was to be used for any reason. And none of this was for zenophobic reasons but simply because in most cases they were incompatible with humans and could cause great harm in the collective. We decided that we did not need them anyway. Our own creative minds were advancing us in leaps and bounds.

I send another command to the screen and now I watch in real time as this "craft" hurtles inward. With yet another thought a series of more intricate details overlay the view. The maud calculates the trajectory for me and I can see that on its present course it will arrive at earth within two days!

Shifting my gaze to yet another portion of the giant screen I see there are a number of propositions on how to respond to this unprecedented news. I first scan down the list of comments by various people. Some are now commenting on how maybe we were wrong in not developing some sort of interstellar defense against just such an intrusion into our space. Others think we could afford to prepare a regal welcome. A few recommend the immediate use of deadly force by combining our auric energies worldwide. That one I vote out right away.

Ariel chimes in on my private channel to see if I am watching and to look for her post. With a single thought the maud sorts through the millions of posts and finds hers. She is advocating an intermediate response. "Let them come", she says. "Let's see what their intentions are. We can always intervene later if needs be." Ariel's reputation carries a lot of weight due to her work not only on earth but all over the solar system. I vote for her suggestion and we carry the day. It is decided.

We will wait and see.

With that done I go back to work on my project. I glance over the new model the maud has just completed. I like it and call for a holographic display to be projected in front of me. I turn the model of the device this way and that. I make a few real-time adjustments and the maud updates the display. Satisfied I send a request to the nearest factory for a mock-up prototype. The estimated time for completion is one hour.

Just enough time to have a bite to eat.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

CdnSirian (18th October 2011), dan33 (4th March 2015), eaglespirit (12th October 2011), Gardener (21st October 2011), Isthatso (25th February 2012), janette (28th May 2020), Joseph McAree (28th March 2013), Mad Hatter (8th November 2011), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (9th June 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (13th October 2011), sandy (12th October 2011), tnkayaker (1st April 2013), zebowho (20th October 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Two days later:

I still cannot believe what I have just discovered. How can this be? This little piece of technology that I was going to use as a sort of ice breaker at parties is now revising everything I understand about reality.

It has been quite a ride from that faithful day when I first went and picked up my Free Energy box, the zero-point field generator. There was no way to know then that it would lead to this place, this knowing. Yet I must marvel at what it did accomplish in a mere two decades. First it freed me from my drudgery of dragging my tools on my back to earn a few measly dollars only to pay the bills and allow my body to survive another month. With that box and a bit of ingenuity and I was free to live as I choose. Some scraps from the junkyard, a few discarded motors, a couple of sheets of steel, some old plastic tubing, some seeds, some dirt and I was mobile and self-sufficient like never before!

And with the release of the anti-grav unit three years later I became free to go anywhere on the face of the earth that I pleased. Sure, there were setbacks and obstacles to overcome because of the old system still trying to intimidate and hold us enslaved to their crumbling authority but they were, for the most part, easily circumvented. It was just a matter of knowing how to claim our sovereignty; a few letters, a few days in jail, and a couple of home-made licenses solved most of those problems. I took a few beatings in stride and leveled my own threats against more concerted efforts - ZPF technology is easily converted to massively damaging energy weapons with very little effort. And that was that, I and most of humanity were left to our own devices.

And once the connection was made between the ZPF and consciousness, well, that turned everything on its ear. Soon the most intrepid amongst us were bilocating, flying, and manifesting as easily as passing gas! Most of us learned at least one of these advanced skills. Some were better at it than others. Some turned it to new directions like lucid dream construction, body alteration, mind enhancement, mental space exploration and astral travel. These were still areas of great interest to most.

But this revelation changed everthing. I still could not understand it completely - but there it was. After Ariel and I emerged from the anti-grav affection enhancer last night she had an idea. So she took my little device and turned it on. She concentrated and, while allowing me to follow her thoughts, she transformed her being and disappeared. She asked me to do likewise but I was hesitant. I asked her to come back but she was reluctant. We said our goodbyes then, she promised to keep in touch and I promised to find her when I was ready.

I looked up at my display screen but I did not have to. I could feel the thoughts of my people. They were already congregating at the designated spot. The display showed the alien craft entering the atmosphere. I tidied up a bit, put things in order and strolled out of my pretty blue saphire domicile. I already knew I would not be coming back. All I carried with me was this new invention of mine. And I knew that it would be the last piece of technology I would ever use.

There was a bit of a line up at the transporter; everyone wanted to be present for what was to unfold this day. Soon it was my turn and I willed myself to my location: Egypt.

Since billions of us were travelling to the same spot I decided to avoid the crush of the main crowd and appeared some fifty miles out in the desert. Clutching my device I flew into the air. I flew up to a few hundred feet and hovored there, leisurely waiting while floating on my back. I did not have long to wait...

There were hundreds of us even here, seems like I was not the only one who wanted to avoid the crowds. And even from this distance it was not hard to make out the craft as it slowly descended from the heavens. Although the aliens inside the craft were obviously benevolent their thought patterns were odd and a bit disconcerting nonetheless. They were sending out a repeating message telepathically; prepare ye people of earth, you're time of ascension is at hand. To me, their message was not what it seemed. I already knew where I was going. And it wasn't where they intended, that was for sure. But I knew most were not of the same opinion. We had been over this thoroughly in the past forty-eight hours.

And now I understood why I was a straggler here with these few hundred around me - they had chosen similarly. We would go our own way together. I sent out a feeling of gratitude, which was received by all around me and reciprocated. We sent each other well wishes and fortitude and strength - it would not be easy to leave so many of our race. Especially as we were going to an unknown destination where no exprience any of us had yet garnered would help us. It would be fully, completely, utterly, a new world. But our guides, at least the highest of them, were from that realm and they assured us that it would be glorious beyond description. That was enough.

Meanwhile, the craft descended over the Giza plateau and came to a stop above the Great Pyramid. There it hovered. We could not see with our human eyes ourselves but those closest to the site were transmitting what they saw via the third eye, the inward eye. And it was as had been prophesized millenia ago. The craft was not large by alien standards, in fact it had the same circumference as the length of the base of the Great Pyramid itself, not at all a coincidence, as we all knew. Many were now preparing for the coming event, we could feel them doing so.

I held my device out in front of me and turned it on. Since I did not have the talent that Ariel possessed I would have to rely on focussing the energies that were about to be relayed from the merging of the alien craft and the pyramid. I felt those around me turning their undivided attention onto my device with me and we became as one in our efforts. The device started to glow. It pulsed with power and ascended the spectrum of light while it grew in power. First red, the tribal power, then orange, the power of emotion, to yellow, the power of self. Then green, the vibration of love.

The craft descended as we watched in our mind's eye. The device kept cycling higher to blue, the power of symbols, then purple, the power of thought. The craft landed on top of the pyramid. The Great Pyramid immediately rumbled to life and a beam of light shot out with a tremendous burst of coruscating fire. The bean travelled around the planet, activating each of the ancient sites on the main ley lines of the planet.

Gaia Herself shook noticably and some of our number gave over to fear. Most calmed as we sent thoughts of reassurance. Some changed their minds and left to join the main group. We sent our blessings.

By now the device in my hand was pulsing with a pink/indigo light so bright that our eyes were burned beyond repair. But where we were going such things were of no consequence. And as the device cycled to full power a brilliant white light exploded from it, the very power of the Divine within each of us.

The Great Pyramid and the craft began flashing, shimmering before becoming virtually opulescent. And our people, the many that were aligning themselves with this power began to transform. They grew and became crystalline in nature before they too began to shimmer. Soon they began to fade from view, but not from our awareness.

We said our goodbyes then, and wished them well. And then they were gone.

I told my fellow travellers to get ready and willed the process to commence. Before the scene in our minds could no longer report of the happenings in the 3D world I saw a criss-crossing pattern of golden light overhead. And as the scene changed I saw where the rest of our race were arriving in the 4th, then fifth dimensions. I saw there were indeed ancient structures here as well and that they were also activated and pulsing with light. We were glad for our race, they would happily explore this realm with bodies far more advanced and far less corruptible. We felt their excitement at the avenues of possiblities opening before them and their optimism rising in a crescendo of accomplishment.

But us few continued, higher and higher and higher until there were no words, no thoughts, no concepts, just pure unadulterated experience of being.

We were home at last.

Peace everybody! Let hope flow eternal and may all suffering finally come to an end for all time! This I pray for all of our race and all the races of the cosmos!
    Bless each and every one with the light of The Most High God.
    Love,
    Ernie

P.S. I will peep in from time to time but I will for the most part stay in the shadows.

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

4evrneo (27th December 2012), CdnSirian (18th October 2011), dan33 (4th March 2015), eaglespirit (12th October 2011), Gardener (21st October 2011), Isthatso (25th February 2012), Joseph McAree (28th March 2013), Mad Hatter (8th November 2011), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (9th June 2012), realm.slipper (3rd March 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (13th October 2011), sandy (12th October 2011), TelosianEmbrace (8th November 2011), tnkayaker (1st April 2013), zebowho (20th October 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Avalon Member Black Panther's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,849 times in 847 posts

Default Re: A Future Earth

You started a thread about 'A Future Earth' at 11:11
    Remember Who You Are!

12. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

Caren (13th October 2011), CdnSirian (18th October 2011), dan33 (4th March 2015), eaglespirit (12th October 2011), efields (9th June 2012), fourty-two (15th February 2015), Gardener (21st October 2011), Kano (12th October 2011), Limor Wolf (16th November 2011), Mad Hatter (8th November 2011), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (9th June 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (13th October 2011), sandy (12th October 2011), Sunny-side-up (13th May 2013), TelosianEmbrace (12th October 2011), tnkayaker (1st April 2013), WhiteFeather (13th October 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,632 times in 7,518 posts

Hi All:

First, I want to thank TelosianEmbrace for beginning this thread. He was responding to a request that I made, and his first post (made at 11:11 ) is an excellent one, and I hope that it gets people thinking. Back when I joined Avalon, I made a post that envisioned what a world based on free energy (FE) could look like. That first post is below:

Imagine that your abode is in your ideal setting. Imagine that it is as large as you need it to be. It is made from substances that caused no loss of biological life to become the structure of your home. Imagine that it sits in complete harmony with the surrounding ecosystem. The water in your home is as pure as rainwater. If you want, you can have a pool of this water in your home, as warm as you wish it to be, for your enjoyment. The free energy device that powers your home keeps the water continually pure. Part of your home grows your food, food that is always alive. It is mostly fruit, and whatever fruit you wish it to be. You have growing rooms that can be as light, dark, wet, dry, hot or cold as you wish. If you want to do some cooking, everything that you need is at your disposal.

Every room in your home has perfect climate-control. When you leave your home, always because there is someplace that you want to go to, your craft takes you there swiftly, silently, and safely, and there is no exhaust from the craft, as it runs on free energy. Your home is made of substances that degrade very slowly in the environment (such as glass and stainless steel, for instance), so it almost never needs maintenance. Your home is entirely self-contained, and you can move it to anywhere in the world you want, anytime you want. You can meet your basic needs with less than an hour of “work” per day. The rest of your waking day is spent doing whatever you wish, be it exercise, study, mediation, playing, being entertained, making love, puttering around the house or engaging in efforts that involve and fulfill your community. Because you can travel the entire planet in little time, the members of your community might be as close as a hundred yards or as far as 12,000 miles away. Your community might be all of humanity, and may even include non-human life forms, including those on our planet or on the planets of our galactic and inter-dimensional neighbors, who often visit.

You live on a planet where everybody lives in peace and plenty. There is no want, and there is no hunger. There is abundance regarding our physical lives, but also there is emotional and mental abundance. Humanity’s intelligence, emotional depth and happiness are realized at levels that were incredible to behold in the early days of the transition, but everybody eventually came to realize that such is our natural state, and nobody desired anything less.

There is my initial vision. Free energy can catalyze that world into being, in my lifetime and even sooner. Together, we can make it happen. What do you think?

After that first one, I was encouraged, by Ilie in particular, to do more of them. Then came a few more, which are below.

Ileah and the Whale

Ileah brought her children to that day’s class. Ileah’s husband was visiting a Martian colony, and the whale asked Ileah to bring her children to that day’s lesson. He regularly made that request, with somewhat predictable timing. The classes were held wherever the whale, which Ileah called Somborne, was. Ileah could always find Somborne, as he relayed his location to her mind, wherever she was on Earth. Somborne was a teacher whale. Many thousands of teacher whales roamed Earth’s oceans. The human pupils traveled for their lessons, wherever the whales might be. Dolphins often accompanied them, who learned from the teacher whales in their own way. That day, however, was for Somborne to teach Ileah and her children.

When Ileah first began learning from Somborne, she swam with him in tropical waters. Physical contact was important during the initial lessons. But today he swam near the Arctic, taking the routes of his ancestors. Somborne, like many teacher whales, no longer needed to eat. They received their sustenance in other ways. Somborne stated that while his ancestor’s oceanic routes were no longer necessary for nourishment, he enjoyed the journey.

Ileah lived with her family in a community in South America, although people rarely used that archaic geographic term anymore. Ileah’s family relocated fairly regularly, as was typical. Because of the ease of communication and travel (as compared to the days before free energy and other advanced technologies were revealed more than one hundred years ago), humanity was really one large community, even those living in off-Earth colonies or visiting humanity’s close relatives in other star systems.

As humanity awoke during the Change Times, and extra-terrestrial and subterranean species made their presence known, it quickly became evident that cetaceans were far more than aquatic mammals. No life form was taken for granted any longer, but cetaceans were more than humanity’s peers. As humans began interacting openly with cetaceans, whales helped people remember important aspects of their heritage and inherent abilities, as well as teaching them ways of thinking and being that were previously unknown.

In Arctic waters, wearing water suits was an option, but today, Ileah and her children, a boy and girl of less than ten years, used a water craft. Familiar sights and sounds accompanied their descent to meet Somborne. The family greeted Somborne in a chorus, and Somborne’s song replied. He rose toward the surface and swam next to their craft. The craft’s sides were clear, seeming to its occupants as if they were swimming freely, if warmly for Arctic waters. As Somborne swam close, their eyes met. Such contact was still important, but Somborne’s greeting was also received in their minds and hearts. More than any of Earth’s species, including humans, whales were masters of the mind.

Today’s lesson was a common one: learning multidimensional thinking. A century ago, as whales began teaching humans, the holographic nature of cetacean thought, particularly the thought processes of Great Whales, was incomprehensible at first. However, humans in close contact with whales not only began thinking differently, their thoughts and emotions began unifying. It was not an easily described process, but humans training with whales were evidently changed, and often dramatically. Their intuitive abilities flourished, and their ability to feel love was greatly enhanced, as well as an enormous increase of what was once considered intellectual ability. What was called “intelligence” before the Change Times became one of many relics of that primitive epoch, however necessary it may have been. The greatest thinkers of those old times used only tiny portions of their potential. The teacher whales helped open horizons of thought and being that humans were only beginning to explore.

Ileah’s children had been receiving Somborne’s lessons since infancy. If children had whale training while young, they could manifest astonishing, if still barely understood, abilities. Somborne chose Ileah for training before her children were born, which was becoming a more common practice among teacher whales. As they communed near the ocean’s surface, Somborne stated that the day’s lesson was for “deep” work. Going deep into the mind was somehow related to going deep into the ocean, at least for lessons that whales taught. Their craft could descend to the bottom of any ocean with ease, but Somborne still needed to breathe, so their descents were relatively modest but adequate for the lessons.

Somborne dove toward the depths with the craft alongside. Ileah and her children assumed their learning state, with their eyes closed, as their minds entered a kaleidoscope of multidimensional thought and feeling. Much of their learning was beyond what their conscious minds grasped, but that was normal and expected. The lessons altered their awareness in ways that sometimes became evident only during subsequent dreams. The effects on their waking minds and emotional states could be spectacular for some lessons, and subtle for others. As they descended, Somborne’s teaching became more “condensed.” Ileah’s breathing became deep and slow, as did her children’s. Their thoughts became quieter, yet their minds and emotions also expanded. Memories of other existences were recalled, in other incarnations and between them, sometimes in non-humanoid bodies. Information entered their minds and was assembled in ways considered “impossible” a few generations ago, but was now accepted as a necessary development on the path of humanity’s growing awareness.

Somborne had a particular lesson to impart about being on that day, which could only be received at the deepest state that their relationship allowed. It could not all be received consciously, but enough was consciously available that its import was obvious. That day’s lesson was one of the “big ones” that they sometimes received. As Ileah felt her mind and heart join during the lesson, she knew that it would take months to fully integrate it. She opened one eye. They had gone so deeply that the waters were in deep twilight. Somborne floated next to their craft, and she gazed into his eye in recognition and gratitude for their day’s lesson. Somborne’s eye had its typically wise expression that only hinted at his depth of multidimensional perception. Ileah could see the faint glow of his body, related to how he received his nutrition. The glow became more evident during their lessons, and it seemed to come from the same source that powered human civilization. It was a divine energy that only highly accomplished mystics were familiar with, before the Change Times. In Ileah’s time, that energy was understood to come from the Creator; all humans were familiar with its hum, and teacher whales much more so. It was a loving energy whose sentience was discernible, to some degree, by all humans. All Earthly life resonated with that energy, too, in ways that were new and delightful.

The teacher whales informed humanity that they would be available to teach as long as humanity needed them. After that, their presence would diminish, but some would always accompany Earth on her journey, and their relationship with humanity would reach another octave that was as of yet unfathomable.

After long minutes, Somborne returned to the surface. Their day’s lesson was not yet complete, but the heart of it was. A few hours later, they returned home after their happy farewells, in a trip lasting a few minutes. In the days that followed, they experienced that familiar state, as their minds and hearts assimilated what they experienced far below the ocean’s surface, under Somborne’s tutelage. Ileah’s husband would take the children to their next lesson. About once a year, the entire family swam with Somborne in tropical seas, as well as many members of their community. In those times, the line dividing family and community would have seemed odd and even invisible to people living before the Change Times, as all of humanity was a community in Ileah’s lifetime.

A Little Vision

It was a sunny day when the friends converged on the city. If the weather had been inclement, they would not have suffered, not with all of their equipment at hand, but they preferred to perform those particular efforts on sunny days. The abandoned city was one of the few in North America that had yet to be reclaimed. The urban reclamation projects had already turned most cities back to the land’s natural state. When people left the cities for the new ways of living that free energy and its related technologies made possible, about the only items that people brought along had historic, artistic or sentimental value. The rest were either recycled into their elements and formed into rocks (usually placed on ocean floors – they might be reclaimed one day, if needed), or added to the element banks that dotted the planet. The recycling machines would arrive at this abandoned city in a few weeks, after they finished turning a city a few hundred kilometers away back into a natural environment, with the beginnings of a forest reestablished, with the river running through the city remediated back to its natural state. But today, the friends would continue their research into this relic of the past, where millions of people from the Scarcity Epoch lived and died. The friends did it from interest and to contribute to humanity’s store of information about that era, and one of them recalled a past life where she lived in that city.

Madele was of African ancestry and lived in Northeast Asia, in what was formerly called Siberia. She generally only lived there during the summer months, but would sometimes visit in winter, and she once spent a winter season living on the shrinking Antarctic icepack. In the lifetime she recalled, she was male and was a factory manager who lived in a small portion of a building known as an apartment complex. Such crowded living conditions were typical during the Scarcity Epoch, and Madele wanted to visit that city before it was removed, to gain greater understanding of those times and the lives such people led. Madele’s friends mostly lived on Earth, but one, Gorwin, came from his dwelling on Mars that day. Gorwin’s journey was a little longer than the few minutes that the others took to arrive at that abandoned city. Since Gorwin was a little further from home, he brought his day-habitat with him, which provided for all of his creature needs. The friends could use his facility if they needed to, but since all were only a few minutes from their dwellings, they only came in their personal craft.

That excursion was planned a few weeks earlier, when Madele recalled her past life in that city and realized that it would soon be gone. She communicated to her friends via the Connector, although for one of her friends, Axly, she only had to think her invitation toward him, because he no longer needed technology to communicate. The common understanding was that people like Axly had merely regained abilities that humanity once possessed long ago. Eventually, humanity might not need any technology, but that possibility was in the distant future and nobody was in a hurry to get there. The pleasure would be in the journey, but everybody realized that such s state was probably ahead for humanity.

The city had a large plaza near its center, and that is where the eight friends arranged to meet. Madele had a strong sense of where she lived in her earlier incarnation, and flew over it on her way to the plaza. The apartment complex was unexpectedly still there. While she could have landed there, she wanted to walk through the abandoned city and pick up its impressions, particularly those from that prior lifetime. She wanted to take that walk alone, and she would notify her friends when she arrived at the apartment. Then they would all come to experience the impressions with her. Axly was particularly helpful in enhancing the experience, bringing in impressions and memories that relatively few could access, although everybody possessed that ability to some degree.

After they met at the plaza, the others left, some on foot, and some in their craft, to explore, acquire evidence and gain their own sense of what the city was once like. All had toured the city over its lifetime in their simulators, but there was no substitute for being there, even if it was in a different timeframe.

As Madele walked through the quiet city, with the forest and its denizens already beginning to reclaim it, she received rich impressions of what the lives of its inhabitants were like. Everybody realized that it was important work, to keep those memories alive. As she received impressions, they were those that typically accompanied such excursions. In cities, a particular stress and anxiety permeated the lives its inhabitants, a kind that no longer existed on Earth. For all the incredible crowding that attended the lives of those city inhabitants, there was also a great sense of loneliness. While other eras of the Scarcity Epoch did not have cities, or most people did not live in them, the continual reality of scarcity defined everybody’s existences in ways that were challenging to comprehend. While on a mental level, the people of Madele’s lifetime eventually understood the dynamics of the Scarcity Epoch, when people like Madele recalled lives from that epoch, and were fortunate enough to find the physical location in something close to the state of that epoch, it was an opportunity not to be missed. When Madele finished her exploration on that day, her impressions would be given to the Memory Bank, and the emotional memories would be the most valuable gift that the day would bring.

It took an hour for Madele to walk to that apartment complex. Somewhat surprisingly, the complex was not only close to how she recalled it, when she entered the apartment from her previous lifetime, it looked remarkably familiar. The furniture and plumbing were a little different, of what had not been removed during the years of urban exodus, when cities largely became obsolete. Madele used her communicator (she could hold hers, while others had implants, and people like Axly dispensed with them altogether), and in a few minutes the friends had assembled. They all deployed their chairs and sat in a circle in the apartment’s living room and achieved their inward state, while Axly led the group into the memories of that apartment’s inhabitants. The memories washed over the group, and after a few minutes, they all became aware of Madele’s lifetime. Madele then explored that lifetime’s memories more deeply. Being there, and with the help of her friends, took Madele deeply into that lifetime, far deeper than she could achieve on her own. Her friends would not recall the thoughts and emotions to the level that Madele was experiencing, but it was close.

Madele’s soul took the name of Frank in that lifetime. Frank was not born in that city, but migrated there in his childhood. He lived during the era when people in that region traveled by what was called an automobile, which was a machine that could not fly, burned mined hydrocarbons as fuel, and had hydrocarbon wheels. Frank lived in an imperial nation which was the richest that humanity had experienced in that epoch. When compared to the technologically advanced civilizations that preceded the Abundance Epoch, that nation was primitive in many ways, but it was considered the pinnacle of economic, technical and cultural achievement in that epoch, and that was another reason why Madele’s visit was rather important – not many recalled their existences in that society.

That nation prided itself on its freedoms, but as Madele and the others experienced Frank’s memories, what was striking was how constrained Frank’s life really was. Frank, for all the conditioning from his society on how free, rich and powerful his society was, lived in almost constant fear. It was not a terror-filled fear, but was rather like a constant, background hum that dominated his subconscious thoughts. Those fears would become more conscious as Frank traveled through the city and encountered people who lived on the streets with no shelter. The friends had awareness of that situation, where that epoch’s richest and most powerful nation could not provide millions of its citizens shelter from the elements, and many of them were continually hungry. When Frank encountered those people, his conscious thoughts usually ignored them or justified their impoverished state, but at a subconscious level, Frank knew that he might well join those people on the streets one day, if his utility to the empire ceased.

Frank did not always live in that apartment, but lived in it before he mated and had offspring. What they called a nuclear family in that epoch was also very difficult to understand, with social and emotional dynamics that were relics of that era as much as those automobiles were. Frank eventually lived on that city’s edge, in a sea of individual dwellings that were removed long ago. But being in that physical apartment enhanced access to all of Frank’s memories. Frank had joys in his life, joys that mating and rearing offspring provided him. He never lost his dwelling or was forced to live in the elements, but that fear was with him until the day he died, in a medical facility, surrounded by his family.

The friends experienced Frank’s memories for a couple of hours and surveyed his childhood, early adulthood, mating and childrearing years, and his slow decline into old age. In many ways, it was completely alien to what the friends experienced in their daily lives, but each knew that they lived similar lives during their souls’ journeys, and that lives like Frank’s were important learning experiences for their souls, however fearful such existences were. A primary reason for visiting lifetimes like Frank’s was to recall what nearly constant fear was like.

After a couple of hours, the friends finished viewing Frank’s life. Madele had received a great gift that was shared with her friends. Those memories of Frank’s would now stay with her more than most of her other prior life memories. The friends shared their love for each other and departed to their dwellings, except for Gorwin, who would remain on Earth for a few days before returning to Mars, visiting loved ones and engaging in other activities that enriched his life and the lives of others.

During her return to her dwelling, Madele visited the Memory Bank, and in a few minutes made her contribution. That was her seventh contribution to that bank. Axly recently recalled a lifetime as a non-humanoid life form on a planet in a distant star system, one that humans rarely visited. Those eight friends, plus a few others, were planning to visit that planet the next month and experience the memories of that lifetime with Axly. That would be a special occasion. For those kinds of memory retrievals, not only would Axly make a contribution to humanity’s Memory Bank on Earth, but he would also visit the Memory Bank on another arm of their galaxy. Sometimes, the Memory Bank at the Galactic Core would request those memories, too. Axly visited there once to contribute his memories. It was quite a journey, lasting the better part of a year, but that was largely because he took the scenic route with a few of his friends, visiting many of the marvels that their galaxy was known for.

Nason’s Final Journey

On a moon orbiting a gas giant in a binary star system, Nason made his standard greeting. When his craft passed that star system, he cast his awareness through it, seeking a body amenable to his presence and intent. That moon responded, so Nason visited. His introductory approach had been developed through generations of experience. Nason was an ambassador of complex life. While every atom in the physical universe possessed a consciousness, not many planetary bodies hosted complex biological life, and for a moon to do so was rarer still, even experimentally. Nason sought planets, moons and other large bodies interested in the experience.

Some bodies declined such invitations, but most accepted it. This moon accepted the offer, the gas giant would assist, and Nason began his effort. He first deployed his environmental creator onto the moon’s surface, and it began transforming a tiny portion of it into a domed environment. It refined the moon’s surface into its constituent elements, recombined them into the required substances, and then constructed the dome, soils and other materials. The environmental creator also constructed the technology that established and maintained the conditions for complex life to thrive. While the environmental creator was making the dome, soils, lighting technology and other environmental structures, Nason visited the gas giant. The moon did not have an atmosphere or sufficient lighter elements to support the life forms being introduced, so the gas giant provided them, which were largely hydrogen and nitrogen, with some carbon, oxygen and other elements.

Nason did not transmute elements. Transmutation required more formidable equipment, larger energy requirements, and relatively few celestial bodies were amenable to the idea of large-scale transmutation, although some were. On the galactic arm that Nason was exploring, a moon of pure gold gave shining evidence that some bodies favored transmutation. That golden moon basked in the experience. It might request to be transmuted back to its original state one day, but for the time being, it was a famous galactic attraction. On another arm of the galaxy, a moon-sized diamond orbited a planet and was involved in harmonic experiments.

The moon that Nason visited requested an ecosystem that did not rely on predation. It desired to host life forms that did not know fear. In less than an orbit of the moon around its planet, the dome was created and its environs were made and maintained by the equipment. The dome was relatively small for the moon’s size, but it would have taken many Earth days for Nason to walk across its interior. That dome’s enclosure contained rivers, lakes, a sea, and mountains, so it could host diverse life forms. Large portions of the imported ecosystems would be brought from their planet of origin intact.

Nason then departed to collect the life forms which would inhabit that newly-created environment. As with the moon, Nason always sought life forms that desired the experience. Nason was adept at communicating with all life forms. Also, as was normal for such a colony, several sentient life forms would also inhabit it. The environment was designed to host sentient aquatic, flying, burrowing, and humanoid life forms, and all would be present in that environment. Nason visited several planets that specialized in that type of colonization before the life forms were selected. Along the way, Nason also assembled his team; most had previously participated with Nason on other colorizations, but some were either new to Nason’s projects, or were new to colonization.

Nason and his team brought the life forms to the moon. The integration period lasted for some time. All life forms were selected for their compatibility, but there was a period of adjustment, with the sentient life forms coordinating the adjustment activities. All of the colony’s sentient life forms were masters of diplomacy, and all communed with each other and the moon’s consciousness. The gas giant also had a keen interest, and the life forms sometimes took excursions to the gas giant, with their craft descending into its atmosphere.

While some team members decided on an extended stay, Nason left the colony to its development as he explored galactic opportunities. Nason was a human from Earth. He would have been impossibly ancient by the standards of his distant ancestors, and he was old for his time. His mate passed on some years previously in a glorious ascent, and his descendants comprised several generations of offspring, with most living on Earth. Nason knew that his time was coming, and he spent them the most fulfilling way that he knew: seeding the galaxy with life. This was Nason’s last excursion before returning home to pass.

While Nason currently sought opportunities for colonies, during his career he helped seed entire planets, and twice was involved with building planets from scattered matter, comets, asteroids and small planets that desired to form a large planet capable of the complex geophysical dynamics that could host eonic evolutionary processes. Many stars were capable of hosting such planets, and a large fraction of them desired the experience. Fulfilling such desires was Nason’s life’s work.

A few years later, during his final return to Earth, Nason visited that moon. Among his favorite aspects of the colonization experience were those later visits, as he could experience what he helped create. Nason traveled across the dome’s interior. He preferred travel by foot, but sometimes swam and used flying and aquatic craft. The life in that colony was as resplendent as expected. His awareness communed with all of the colony’s life forms; all lived in delightful harmony and thanked Nason for his assistance.

During his travels throughout the colony, Nason had numerous gatherings with the sentient life forms, including several members of his team that decided to start families there. The moon and gas giant greatly enjoyed hosting that colony, as did the star they orbited. Rarely, the host bodies decided that they preferred reverting back to their lifeless states, and then the colony would be dismantled, the life forms returned to their planets of origin, and the surface remediated back to its original state. But for this colony, the hosts decided to allow this colony to become permanent.

Nason felt the call of eternity, and left that colony on his way back to Earth and his ascension. It was a leisurely journey, as he visited his colleagues in various star systems, some descendants and several colonies that he helped establish, which included one of those planets that he helped form. His life’s plan was fulfilled. When he returned to Earth, he would be honored by Earth’s Council of Stewards as he prepared for his ascension, which would be attended by his family and loved ones. But during his time alone in his craft, as Nason sailed the stars, he communicated with his mate, parents, and loved ones who had already passed, and they were prepared to receive him when he ascended.

Some species had achieved the ability to manifest a body when they wanted one, and dematerialize it when it was not needed, but that ability was in humanity’s distant future. During Nason’s lifetime, children were conceived naturally, and while ascension meant that Nason’s body would transmute into pure ethereal energy and leave the physical plane, ascension was a one-way trip for his personality. Nason’s soul might have completed its incarnation cycle with Nason’s life, but it might desire one or two more. It had not yet decided, in its timeless realm, but Nason’s journey through the stars was finished and he was about to embark on adventures that were virtually unimaginable to him, although his mate and others provided him hints of what awaited on the other side of ascension.

As Earth finally came into view all those light years later, Nason cried tears of joy. He was going home in more ways than one.

So, that finishes my visions posts up until October 2011. I am going to ask Ernie if I can put his wonderful visions posts on this thread, too.

I have also done plenty of laying out practical applications of FE technology on my site over the years:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/abund.htm#abundance

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#can1

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/lessons.htm#advanced

and I encourage others to think likewise. I intended this thread to be for positive visions. For all of the cautions and negative outcomes, please do not post them on this thread, but you are welcome to do it on mine:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll=1#post91260

I have been dealing with the problems of FE for about half of my life so far, so I am well acquainted with the possible downsides of FE. This thread is intended for the exploring the upside. Also, you can see that TelosianEmbrace is broadening it beyond FE, and that is welcome. Those of us in the field of trying to manifest those positive visions know that FE must necessarily be the cornerstone of any positive futures, because all life on Earth rides atop the energy situation,

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/upcoming.htm#revolutions

and humans in particular.

Best wishes to all,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 7th April 2017 at 05:12.

14. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

4evrneo (27th December 2012), araucaria (13th October 2011), AuCo (12th October 2011), Caren (13th October 2011), CdnSirian (18th October 2011), eaglespirit (12th October 2011), efields (9th June 2012), Gardener (21st October 2011), gripreaper (27th March 2014), Iloveyou (7th January 2018), Isthatso (25th February 2012), Joseph McAree (28th March 2013), Jules (14th February 2015), Krishna (15th March 2017), Limor Wolf (16th November 2011), Mad Hatter (8th November 2011), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (9th June 2012), Niobe (19th October 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (13th October 2011), sandy (12th October 2011), shamanseeker (8th November 2011), SHAPE (12th October 2011), TelosianEmbrace (12th October 2011), tnkayaker (1st April 2013), WhiteFeather (13th October 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    Ilie Pandia

Hello,

I've copied here all the positive future visions (that will most likely be brought about by Free Energy). If I've missed any of them do send me a PM and I'll copy them here.
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 12th October 2011 at 14:55.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

CdnSirian (18th October 2011), eaglespirit (12th October 2011), Joseph McAree (28th March 2013), Mad Hatter (8th November 2011), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (9th June 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (13th October 2011), sandy (12th October 2011), TelosianEmbrace (12th October 2011), tnkayaker (1st April 2013), WhiteFeather (13th October 2011)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Thanks Ilie. You beat me to the punch!

You might as well put in Nason's portrait.

Best,

Wade

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (18th October 2011), eaglespirit (12th October 2011), Joseph McAree (28th March 2013), Krishna (15th March 2017), Mad Hatter (8th November 2011), meeradas (18th May 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (13th October 2011), sandy (12th October 2011), shamanseeker (8th November 2011), tnkayaker (1st April 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    Ilie Pandia

Here it is! Nason's "portrait"

Click image for larger version

Name:	nason.jpg
Views:	511
Size:	173.0 KB
ID:	10466

20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

CdnSirian (18th October 2011), eaglespirit (12th October 2011), efields (9th June 2012), ghostrider (2nd November 2011), Isthatso (25th February 2012), Joseph McAree (28th March 2013), Mad Hatter (8th November 2011), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (9th June 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (13th October 2011), sandy (12th October 2011), shamanseeker (8th November 2011), TelosianEmbrace (12th October 2011), tnkayaker (1st April 2013), WhiteFeather (13th October 2011)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I walk through the forest of giant redwood trees, side by side with Saint Germain. He is taller than I'd pictured him, radiant, glowing. We are discussing the changes that have happened over the last few years, and every so often Saint Germain takes me to a deeper level of understanding with a simple phrase or observation. I am so blessed to be here. These trees, some of which have stood for thousands of years, will stand for thousands more. Past witnesses to the insanities of man, they now stand as bastions of continuity, inspirations for future generations.

My ship is hovering in the clearing and sends out a delightful tingle as I approach. I turn to Saint Germain and we say our goodbyes. In an instant he blinks out, instantly transported to his home under the Grand Tetons. I still have not the ability to do this, but it is coming. Once in my silver sports model cruiser, I swing out over the ocean. The colours are so rich! Words like azure and turquoise are dim adjectives compared to the radiant colours seen in this rejuvenated ocean. After Disclosure and contact with the ET's it was amazing how quickly we were able to clean up the Earth's environment with their assistance. They were so kind, and patient. They let us push some buttons and navigate some ships so that we felt we had a part in the cleanup, though if the truth be told, they did just about everything. I look out of the suddenly transparent floor of my craft and marvel at the sheer abundance of aquatic life. Every few moments there's another school of fish, another pod of dolphins, another pod of majestic whales. Ahh, the whales! They are one of many species that have been harmoniously replenished, the soul groups again completely embodied upon Earth. We now know that the vibrancy of their song reaches out into space, even to other star systems, reinforcing an intergalactic harmony.

I am approaching the Northern Inner Earth portal, and with a wave of recognition to the Guardians, enter Inner Earth. This is all it was rumoured to be, those many years ago, and more. Those from the Inner Earth have embraced the surface dwellers and many of us have moved here until the surface finds it's own natural rhythm again after all the changes. The city of Eden is truly a sight to behold! A crystal city and home to the King of the World, it dazzles with it's multicoloured sparkling lights emanating from inside the living crystal! If spirits are even slightly down, one look at this city sends spirits soaring once again! I have chosen to stay here for a few years until my body makes certain changes. I am growing taller. My wrinkles are disappearing as my countenance returns to that of a youthful thirty year old. I am vibrant with health and joy for life. Most important is my heart, beating to the Earth's own in perfect timing.

I will be returning to the Pleiades soon, to the family I left when I came down to Earth. Already I have had the honour of meeting so many ET races, and remembering them as simply a part of my larger family. So much familiarity! Once you meet a handful of beings in other forms, you begin to lose sight of their appearance and simply focus on the love inside their hearts. It becomes easier and easier. There are protocol sequences for each which are easily learned with a visit to the Akashic Memory Room. I have had communications with my family, and can't wait to return to the Seven Sisters, to hold them again and to walk again on the springy green turf of my home planet. I envision that within a short period of time my memories of the horrors of pre-transition Earth will fade into the distance. Already it is difficult to remember the exact sequence of events that led up to the Shift. When surrounded with so much beauty and honesty it is difficult and painful to allow my focus to be on anything else.

There is so much more to do in the Universe! Even as I relate this to you, planets are being terraformed, new contacts being made with isolated planets/star systems, First Contact scenarios are being played out, new galaxies/life forms are being created. New realisations are being made about the Reptilian threat that stems from the Orion constellation. Yes, even after the Shift of Earth, the reptilian way of life continues, posing difficulties for our galactic colleagues. Some believe the final solution to the reptilian dilemma will bring about a Universal Ascension, others don't. We'll wait and see.

I must leave you now, my welcoming party are approaching through the trees. I always like to pull up in the parkland by the city and let the ship find its own way back to its way port. My God, these people are so beautiful, and to think I am again becoming one with them with is so gratifying! Be at peace. Until next time, it is I, Thor.

22. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

araucaria (13th October 2011), CdnSirian (18th October 2011), eaglespirit (12th October 2011), efields (9th June 2012), Iloveyou (7th January 2018), Isthatso (25th February 2012), Joseph McAree (28th March 2013), karelia (12th October 2011), Limor Wolf (14th May 2013), Mad Hatter (8th November 2011), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (9th June 2012), Niobe (19th October 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (13th October 2011), sandy (22nd October 2011), shamanseeker (8th November 2011), SHAPE (13th October 2011), WhiteFeather (13th October 2011)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Nice Stuff Bro! Namaste 11:11
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

4evrneo (27th December 2012), eaglespirit (2nd November 2011), Joseph McAree (28th March 2013), Mad Hatter (8th November 2011), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (9th June 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (13th October 2011)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

One of my envisions for Gaia.
    http://thevenusproject.com/

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

26. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

4evrneo (27th December 2012), CdnSirian (21st October 2011), Daughter of Time (18th November 2011), eaglespirit (2nd November 2011), efields (9th June 2012), ghostrider (2nd November 2011), Isthatso (25th February 2012), Joseph McAree (28th March 2013), Mad Hatter (8th November 2011), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (9th June 2012), OnyxKnight (19th April 2012), PamelaB (13th October 2011), r3divory (4th May 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (13th October 2011), sandy (22nd October 2011), shamanseeker (8th November 2011), Sunny-side-up (13th May 2013), TelosianEmbrace (13th October 2011)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

What a lovely dwelling, White Feather. I am imagining the tinting on those windows to be consciously controlled, so that you can simply send a thought to them and they will become either transparent or opaque. Pictures and drawings are a great idea in allowing us to visualise the future. I'm thinking of maybe doing a few drawings myself and posting them here.
    Oh, and starting the thread on 11:11 was purely by chance

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

eaglespirit (2nd November 2011), Joseph McAree (28th March 2013), Limor Wolf (14th May 2013), Mad Hatter (8th November 2011), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (9th June 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (13th October 2011), sandy (22nd October 2011), Sunny-side-up (13th May 2013), WhiteFeather (13th October 2011)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TelosianEmbrace (here)
    What a lovely dwelling, White Feather. I am imagining the tinting on those windows to be consciously controlled, so that you can simply send a thought to them and they will become either transparent or opaque. Pictures and drawings are a great idea in allowing us to visualise the future. I'm thinking of maybe doing a few drawings myself and posting them here.
    Oh, and starting the thread on 11:11 was purely by chance
    Damn Right My Pleadian Star Friend. LoL PS 11:11 is never by chance, its magical and synchronistical from inside.

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 13th October 2011 at 12:40.

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

4evrneo (27th December 2012), CdnSirian (21st October 2011), eaglespirit (2nd November 2011), Mad Hatter (8th November 2011), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (9th June 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (14th October 2011), sandy (22nd October 2011), shamanseeker (8th November 2011), Sunny-side-up (13th May 2013)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

FIRST GLOBAL FREE ENERGY CONCLAVE
    It has been a rocky few months. But finally we are here! The supermarket shelves completely emptied a few times, and because of cool heads prevailing or in some cases taking authority, they were restocked within a few days. The first few weeks of the implementation of the new global financial system were pandemonium, to say the least. It is not that the systems themselves were detrimental and unwieldy, but rather the fact that the people are so resistant to change in any form. The buzz around it has been extremely positive. It is one thing for the leaders to claim one thing about the new system, but when the people went into their banks the day after the announcements and found their personal debts zeroed out, well that was a clincher in many minds. The banks have had to close a number of times, but each has done so on different days to the others which seems to have aided in the transition.

We have new world leaders moving into power every day, many of which simply have not been heard of before. Guantanamo Bay, after the release of the so called terrorists, is now housing an ever growing number of the corporate criminals. As much for their own safety as anything else. After the three hour documentary on Satanism and the Illuminati that aired concurrently with the first wave of public arrests a month ago, the people have been calling for their deaths. Some of the 'suggestions' shall we say, have been very graphic. We have had one or two events where the mobs got to the head bankers before the police, and it was not pretty. The upcoming trials are rumoured to be followed by reconciliation hearings sometime in the future, though that is a very tender topic at this point.

Spaceships are seen more and more in our skies, sometimes performing aerial displays over certain cities, for hours. People are beginning to become blase about them. The rumour is that a public announcement will soon be made of their presence. Some of the new leaders have been openly seen in public with decidedly odd looking humans, though all are very attractive. It is an open secret that they are from off-planet. Many average citizens have claimed to have had meetings with ET's now, some actually claiming that they have knocked on their doors, and had tea with them! Hard to believe, but in these days, nothing and I mean NOTHING is to be taken for granted.

I digress. Back on topic. I am here, in Chicago, covering this, the first Global Free Energy Conclave. People have gathered from all over the world! There are representatives from every major automobile company, every energy and mining company, every oil company. There are representatives from the former DUMBs with holographic presentations. There are well known free energy researchers, as well as many back yard tinkerers. All with any interest in free energy have been invited, and many have come. You should be here! The buzz is just phenomenal! Just walking in the building, you get swept up in it and it is hard to keep your feet on the ground! I have overheard conversations that are at such a high level I can only recognise the 'ands' and thes'. I see a group of blonde haired people on the second level, tightly clustered about their leader and talking with a group of sweater wearing professors. They must be ET! Oh, the announcement is coming over the speakers for the next presentation, to be given by the Russian representative of the Yamantau base in Russia! Seems they have had a long standing technology exchange program with a group of ETs from... I can't pronounce their name.. but this should be fascinating!

I've found a table in a corner at a cafe down the street. Even here it's crowded. Just thought I'd inform you of the timetable. We are in day four now, with still three days of presentations to go. Big money is up for grabs for the mass production of certain chosen systems. For two days after the presentations will be round table conversations, then will come the final days where the nuts and bolts of finances, production and distribution are ironed out. Already I have seen enough to know that the world will be changed forever.

I know these months have been tough for many of us. Every day something new and different and life changing is announced. Why, just a few weeks ago, the announcement was made by the Jackson Laboratory that most extinct wildlife could be recreated in the proverbial petri dish to produce sexually viable individuals and populations. Wow! Oh, and when the underground bases and global tunnel systems were made known to the public, outrage was mixed with shock and even wonder. I had to admit, I was one of the first in line to take up the offer of a free ride on the system. My journey from Sydney to Washington took just over two minutes, and the shuttle was running at quarter speed! It took longer getting dressed that morning.

I know this communique is a bit disjointed, but if you were to see what is happening from my side, you would forgive me. So much is going on in the world right now that it simply impossible to update you on all the events. I still haven't mentioned the Global Truce announcement and international troop withdrawals, or the rechartering of the Oil/mining and other companies, or the closing down of most of the Hollywood studios, or the Global Treaty of Wildlife Respect signed into law last week, or the...

I'm out of breath and ink. Just to let you know, all is well, and I love you.
    Thor.

32. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

4evrneo (27th December 2012), CdnSirian (18th October 2011), eaglespirit (2nd November 2011), Iloveyou (7th January 2018), Joseph McAree (28th March 2013), Limor Wolf (14th May 2013), Mad Hatter (8th November 2011), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (9th June 2012), Project_Buggy_Beach (12th May 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (16th October 2011), sandy (22nd October 2011), shamanseeker (8th November 2011)

33. Link to Post #17
    Ilie Pandia

Here are my memories from the "future Earth".

I cannot actually remember a whole day, but the principles I live by are pretty clear in my mind:

We live in peace. Everyone of us is effortlessly provided for. If you would choose to just sit around and smell the flowers for your entire trip on Earth, you could do so. However very few find in that an expression of what they want to be.

Because everybody is provided for, the body and the mind finally relax, free from the grip of "survival". Humans become naturally more introspective, more attuned to the matters of the heart and soul. They are naturally drawn to do what they've come here to do. They naturally become more creative and more loving.

Our food is always fresh and it promotes health. We have a deeper understanding of the plants around us, and how they can help us or support us in our evolutionary journey. The water is pure and energized, and some are even using it as an information storage and transfer medium.

The strong health also promotes sharp clarity of thought. We can use our mind and imagination is ways that were not considered possible before. And the more we do it the more creative we become.

Today even the most "least aware" person is fully aware of her body, mind and emotions at all times. There are few "reflex" actions left. They have been replaced with always new, creative response to the present moment.

Humans can voluntary merge their consciousness with that of planet Earth and our Sun. In doing so we have become a "spiritual beacon" and example for other civilizations in our galaxy.

We feel love for one another and we feel at ease in the presence of anyone. We understood, a long time ago, that to hurt another is to hurt oneself. So now, no one is defensive in their interactions and relationships. Humans genuinely help and support each other.

Our technology is very advanced, but in a different way than before. To the humans in the past, a piece of our tech would look like an inert piece of strange alloy. Today that material reacts and responds to our consciousness. It can be soft, hard, or even liquid, depending on what is need of it, in the moment. Many of our researchers today do less experimenting and more "remembering" or "knowing" of designs that are needed now.

We still have systems in place and we are still structured as a society. But now those systems serve us as individuals, and also our common goal as a species: to remember our creative powers and to express that and to support each other and everyone in our evolution. Our entire society is structured around abundance and that creates even more abundance.

Due to the enormous creativity unleashed now on Earth, every moment is new and fresh. Our life would be hard to imagine for earlier humans, that were so worried about the future, so fearful, and so tired all the time.

Some of our greatest teachers and guides are our children. In their marvelous ways, they are a mirror for us, offering us never ending opportunities to learn and to grow. We cherish them and we always make sure they know we love them.

And finally space travel is a common thing in our "times". But what happens more and more, is that humans project their consciousness in distant corners of the Universe. Sometimes we even "feel" invitations from other civilizations to go and "observe" them, or experience them as one of them for a while. And of course we offer the same experience for our curios distant friends.

34. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

4evrneo (27th December 2012), applejax (2nd March 2012), aranuk (19th October 2011), CdnSirian (18th October 2011), centreoflight (7th January 2012), eaglespirit (2nd November 2011), fourty-two (15th February 2015), Iloveyou (7th January 2018), Isthatso (25th February 2012), Joseph McAree (28th March 2013), JoshuaM (23rd October 2011), Limor Wolf (16th November 2011), Mad Hatter (8th November 2011), Mare (21st October 2011), Margi (2nd November 2011), Marianne (13th May 2013), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (9th June 2012), motherlove (15th December 2011), onawah (18th October 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (18th October 2011), sandy (22nd October 2011), shamanseeker (8th November 2011), TelosianEmbrace (18th October 2011), tpmputterman (10th November 2011)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Man, Ilie, when I see posts like that, I really think that I may be able to retire from this soon and go hiking and gardening in my golden years. Glad to see you guys posting to this thread. It might be my favorite one. It is definitely the most pleasant to read.

36. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

CdnSirian (18th October 2011), eaglespirit (2nd November 2011), Iloveyou (7th January 2018), Joseph McAree (28th March 2013), Krishna (15th March 2017), Limor Wolf (16th November 2011), Mad Hatter (8th November 2011), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (9th June 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (18th October 2011), sandy (22nd October 2011), shamanseeker (8th November 2011)

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member whenyournex2me's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TelosianEmbrace (here)
    What world do you envision living in in the future? This a world of abundance, and a thread of unrestrained idealism/imagination.
    I am assuming that the current power structures have been overthrown and that as a global community we have put our heads together, come up with solutions, and acted upon them. Some questions to help begin this creative journey...
    *Where will our energy come from?
    *How will we get around/what will be our modes of transport?
    *How will our communities be structured?
    *What will we eat?
    *What will our dwellings look like and what will they be made of?
    *Will there be cities, and if so what form will they take?
    *Will we have ongoing contact with extraterrestrials and how will it occur?
    *Will we have ceremonies, rituals?
    *How long will we live?
    *What will be the family structure?
    *Will our appearance change? What will we look like?
    *Will we still have deserts? What will the Earth look like?
    *Will we bring back extinct animals, or create new life forms, or import plants and animals from other planets and star systems?
    *Will we travel to the stars, and if so, where will we go?
    *Will we be able to travel backwards and forwards in time, and for what purpose?
    These are just a few of many questions that could be asked.
    Dear Avalonian, what is your vision of a future Earth, an Earth you would be happy to live on?

Nice thread, ...
    May I let my imagination run wild...

I would start by setting the time and space. I don't want to set for the immediate future, IMO, that will be the downfall of the social/military/industrial/monetary complex. Who knows when this will actually happen, I feel that the physical world we call reality, the here and now, will continue forever. It is a process that must occur. This process is monitored my intelligent forces we may or may not see while plugged into this reality. Each and every single individual must experience this separation and training. This will not last forever however. Even though we see people die, their physical is dying... that doesn't mean their spirit has died. At this Phase, when your physical dies, if you have completed your training, you may ascend to the next level of vibration. If you have not, you will re-incarnate to continue the training. Earth will be wiped clean time and time again. Although, the spirits still in vibration to continue the experience or training, will continue to reside in that vibration till it is time they can adapt to the new vibration.

When you have completed your training, you may ascend. I see myself leaving this physical vibration to a more metaphysical vibration. A slight change in our matters vibration will change all that we know, see, may be, and will become. When I am here, when my physical dies, I see myself not needing food, or communities, or cars, or trains, or even really fast spacecraft. I will not have a life expectancy. There may not be a physical in fact... but a metaphysical. Think of it as new information. Like as if, not an upgrade, but a completely new OS... a whole new language... Although, I would assume there may be some similarities. My future consists of unlimited capabilities. There will be no differences at this time, I will be you, and you will be me. Information is one source. We will be that source. If our consciousness is shared, we are one awareness. I won't see you, or you, or them, or her, or him...
    I will only see me, a code, a language. I can travel anywhere, anytime, without effort, and by means of travel, well, I am everywhere I look. Information is everywhere, and once I am integrated with that information on a conscious level, we all will be everywhere at the same time and space. We will all be one. We will be all time and space. We will be "God."

If there is a separate identity, like in my dream I had a while back, I would assume till investigation, that I was just on the next level of trials, challenges, training, experiences...
    I may see myself and others as the so called "Aliens" that we call them now. We will not be at one yet with the consciousness.

If I was in this state, I would glow blue, could see through myself, and through others, I could manifest pure energy in the palm of my hand and distribute it in any fashion desirable. We would fly, teleport, Our metaphysical world would be nearly unlimited, only to be limited by ourselves. Here we would get to play with the powers we have, and be able to create anything imaginable.
    "A mighty order of ages is born anew. Both the prophetic Virgin and Saturnian kingdoms now return. Now a new progeny is let down from the lofty heavens... The boy soon to be born in whom the iron age shall come to an end, and the golden one shall arise again in the whole earth." Charles A.L. Totten

"Home: Arcturus
    Been to: Orion, Andromeda, Pleiades"

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to whenyournex2me For This Post:

CdnSirian (18th October 2011), eaglespirit (2nd November 2011), Joseph McAree (28th March 2013), Mad Hatter (8th November 2011), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (9th June 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (18th October 2011), sandy (22nd October 2011), TelosianEmbrace (18th October 2011)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

When we are given back the suppressed technology of anti gravity devices with references to our highways and use of automobiles. Our roadways will become grass and flower beds instead of asphalt and concrete. Imagine This!

Gwilda Wiyaka

Mourning Dove Salish

40. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

4evrneo (27th December 2012), CdnSirian (18th October 2011), eaglespirit (2nd November 2011), Gardener (21st October 2011), Isthatso (25th February 2012), Joseph McAree (28th March 2013), Limor Wolf (16th November 2011), Mad Hatter (8th November 2011), Margi (2nd November 2011), meeradas (23rd April 2012), Melinda (9th June 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (19th October 2011), sandy (22nd October 2011), Sunny-side-up (13th May 2013), VaughnB (7th March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 11 LastLast