+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 11 LastLast

Thread: A Future Earth

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Default Re: A Future Earth

Awesome thread! Overwhelmingly wonderful. This Is It. I'm speechless so will post more later. Thanks all!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

eaglespirit (2nd November 2011), Mad Hatter (8th November 2011), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (9th June 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (19th October 2011), sandy (22nd October 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 times in 950 posts

in Future Earth i want Transparency Government-No Secrecy, Harmony Loving Society with Responsibility without consumerism and materialism. If we work on that now it happen next 2 generation less than 100 years max. important of transformation is Education so i put education ahead of anything else. the reason why Federal Reserve still alive till this days because people lack of education about the system. thanks to non Mainstream like conspiracy forums and avalon i'm able to educated my self around July, now i know really going on in current Reality and start awake other people by educate them.
    Last edited by apokalypse; 18th October 2011 at 23:18.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

eaglespirit (2nd November 2011), Iloveyou (7th January 2018), Lefty Dave (18th October 2011), Mad Hatter (8th November 2011), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (9th June 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (19th October 2011), sandy (22nd October 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Many thanks to each person for sharing their visions- what a fabulous way to end my day. Maybe I will dream of a beautiful scenario like any of those described. Namaste

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Niobe For This Post:

4evrneo (27th December 2012), eaglespirit (2nd November 2011), Limor Wolf (16th November 2011), Mad Hatter (8th November 2011), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (9th June 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (19th October 2011), sandy (22nd October 2011), TelosianEmbrace (19th October 2011)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

My future earth exists where everyone has access to veganically grown unadultered food, pure water, unlimited travel (including space), unlimited time in and with nature and unlimited love. It's right around the corner and it won't be stopped by the cabal(s) on this planet because there are people like this that are unafraid and pushing the envelope. I don't believe for a minute that it won't happen in my lifetime.

http://www.ted.com/talks/justin_hall...om_HallTipping[video]

So sorry that I don't know how to insert the video here so please copy and paste the link and the 12 minute video is totally worth it.
    Last edited by PamelaB; 19th October 2011 at 06:01. Reason: trying to get video in there

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to PamelaB For This Post:

eaglespirit (2nd November 2011), Mad Hatter (8th November 2011), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (9th June 2012), Project_Buggy_Beach (12th May 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (19th October 2011), sandy (22nd October 2011), Tahi (22nd October 2011), TelosianEmbrace (22nd October 2011)

9. Link to Post #25
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 times in 539 posts

Quote Posted by CdnSirian (here)
    Awesome thread! Overwhelmingly wonderful. This Is It. I'm speechless so will post more later. Thanks all!
    I'm looking forward to your contribution, my fellow star being.

I'm asking for well thought out, positive and enlightening contributions to this thread.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

4evrneo (27th December 2012), eaglespirit (2nd November 2011), Limor Wolf (16th November 2011), Mad Hatter (8th November 2011), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (9th June 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (19th October 2011)

11. Link to Post #26
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Red face Re: A Future Earth

I have long envisioned giant water purifiers in the oceans. They would probably look like dams--we have the tech already to purifiy water, it would just take a lot of power. Safe for ocean life, get the muck out of the water. A designer here; http://inhabitat.com/whale-shaped-fl...worlds-rivers/ has designed a self-energizing river cleaner. (Lots more on that site, skyscraper farms and more). It is beautiful, and every river should have one. And of course all industries that dump into waters should have something similar to purify/breakdown contaminants before they dump anywhere. These giant purifiers would have a roof garden for employees to eat, meditate, workout, house a daycare/school and grow their own food for their cafeteria.
    Hospitals would have purified air, grow their own food, and have a sun roof for patients and staff. Daycare, school etc. for staff needs. All institutions and factories would have their own beautiful facilities for breaks, meals, daycare etc.
    Deserts and frost-bound territories would be Terra-formed for agriculture. There is so much land available for this that we could support a few planets, for those who still need to eat.
    There will no more zoos. With google earth and films, who needs a zoo anyway. Zoo animals will be retired to large wildernesses, and kept till they die, as we humans have not kept them in any way that they would know how to fend for themselves.
    As for those ivory poachers--I am still working on compassion for them. I am not in the lead on that one.
    Regards all!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

eaglespirit (2nd November 2011), Mad Hatter (8th November 2011), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (9th June 2012), sandy (22nd October 2011), TelosianEmbrace (22nd October 2011)

13. Link to Post #27
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have just remembered a drawing I made (and have lost) about fifteen years ago. It was inspired by a couple I know, they are older than me, and I could feel from some of their conversation that they were wondering where they would end up in their retirement years and all that stuff. I went home and drew a diagram of an ideal retirement community. Not the gated, Medicare nurse staffed communities we now have, yet similar in concept. Picture a couple running a farm, who want to retire. What if they do not want to leave the farm? Can you imagine a couple who have farmed all their adult lives going into a retirement community and playing bingo for fun?
    So in this diagram I drew a huge community hall, circular, domed. As big as a stadium. Would fit on some farms I have been on. And from that huge circle, long glass covered hallways leading to smaller circles - individual homes. And with food growing in those long hall greenhouses.
    This is a retirement community. Seniors living in the country buying into a farm, and continuing to grow food on their portion of private property, both to eat, share and sell. With a private domed home with guest quarters for their kids and grandkids to visit. Most retired people hate to feel useless so gardening, cooking and other helpful or artistic talents could all be contributed. They could all have privacy yet never be lonely.
    Now that domes can be built for such a small cost, and food can be grown, and labor can be shared with a community, no older person should be shut up in a home where they will be drugged, incapacitated and kept alive for no reason. They can actually have a life. That's my old vision from way back then. FE would indeed be icing on the cake.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

eaglespirit (2nd November 2011), Mad Hatter (8th November 2011), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (9th June 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (22nd October 2011), sandy (22nd October 2011), Tahi (22nd October 2011), TelosianEmbrace (22nd October 2011)

15. Link to Post #28
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 times in 539 posts

The twin suns were still low in the sky when the transit ship touched down on the lush green grass. One a bright yellow, contrasting with its smaller purple companion. The unique radiance offered by these twins allowed the habitation of this binary system by a number of outer galaxy visitors not usually able to survive an inner core system. Behind me, the unicorns played and cavorted at the forest edge. They had a special part to play in what was to come, and they were noticeably excited. Above me a group of multicoloured, large and sentient parrots circled, their trailing tail feathers splashing a rainbow of pastels against the lightening mauve sky. The ocean past the settling Transit was abrim with fish. One group in particular had come to witness the event. Plenorans were similar to our dolphins, yet the proportions were far more human and less gainly in the water. They had pulled themselves into the shallower water and were good naturedly pulling and poking each other, awaiting the arrivals.

With a slight, agreeable hum, the side door rose to give the visitors their first view of this planet, and their first taste of the crisp morning air. The two main guides, Trea and Borlan, stepped out on either side and turned to assist. They were a beautiful couple. Their pale skin, their flowing white hair, their elegant and accommodating manner which meant that they were perfectly suited for this task. The group behind them weren't so comfortable on their feet. I counted about fifteen of them, all Earth humans with a genetic link to this planet and its inhabitants. They were ungainly in the slightly lower gravity, and struggled not to lose themselves in the euphoria of breathing such sweet and vibrant air.

First out was Vince! He was an older man, but had stepped forward at the most difficult times of the transition to lead and give advice. His cool head and fast acting had made the transition so much easier for a multitude of flat-Earthers. Never one to shy at a challenge he boldly stepped forward onto the spongy turf, the first Earth human on this planet in many thousands of years. The others followed at their own pace. After all, we had all lost the need to hurry according to an artificial construct of time many months ago. A few words were spoken between the group and the guides, and eyes were sweeping over the surrounds, taking it all in. The suns, in particular, were points of observation and discussion. At a nod from Borlan the unicorns came forward, capering and prancing around the guests, who were finding it hard to process all these happenings and visual stimuli. Telepathic greetings were shouted, muzzles found their way to hands and faces, tails flicked. The tableau that gently unfolded like the petals of a rose was a joy to behold, and a momentous occasion for more than just these visitors.

Similar events had already transpired, or were soon to transpire, on many planets throughout the known universe. People from Earth had gone from being the feared and avoided, to being praised and lauded. Invitations had come from far and wide to host us and reignite the universal fire of sister/brotherhood. We had gone from being an isolated and backward civilisation to being assimilated into a far greater community. Our concept of ourselves had expanded beyond recognition and continued to expand exponentially. Some of us were gone in a few short days, whisked off to high councils at the nexus of universal guidance. Many of us truly did not understand the exalted level of some of the souls embodied in human form for the shift, yet the Star Beings knew. Some of the first meetings with our ET family witnessed immediate recognition, while in others the expected familiarity did not immediately dawn, so deeply had we moved into separation.

For me, this is one of the scenarios I have come to witness in my astral body. I am a Planes Walker, a star guide, a traveller without a ship. This duty had to be performed by one of Earth, and I gladly stepped forward to be the scribe. The Galactic Law of non-interference that governed our progress before First Contact will continue to have a modified role within galactic-earth human interactions. We must be seen as co-creators on our journey of awareness, in order to rightfully 'earn' our place within the universal milieu. I will leave you now, knowing that my job has been done. There are other events tugging at my awareness, other reunions seeking a witness.

Know that all is well,
    Thor.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

4evrneo (27th December 2012), CdnSirian (2nd November 2011), eaglespirit (2nd November 2011), Iloveyou (7th January 2018), Limor Wolf (14th May 2013), Mad Hatter (8th November 2011), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (9th June 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (9th November 2011)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

we return to tribal living, everyone works for the good of all, your passion is you daily mission, there are no wars, no invasions, no desease, we all have shelter, families stick together in five to ten acre plots. we meet daily to meditate and give thanks for the daily blessing of life and natures wonders. children are taught by all they visit the brickmakers, basket weavers, horsemen, the farmer, the hunter, the caregiver, and we respect nature above all things....
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

CdnSirian (5th November 2011), eaglespirit (2nd November 2011), GoingOn (11th May 2012), jorr lundstrom (17th November 2011), Mad Hatter (8th November 2011), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (9th June 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (9th November 2011), shamanseeker (8th November 2011), TelosianEmbrace (2nd November 2011)

19. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

Okay...this is just an exercise.

*Where will our energy come from?............................................... Carbohydrates. Also lightening bugs. No, really. Something weird like that.
    *How will we get around/what will be our modes of transport?......... Soapbox racers. And everyone has to make their own.
    *How will our communities be structured? ...................................... As little as possible.
    *What will we eat? ...................................................................... Crow
    *What will our dwellings look like and what will they be made of?...... Everything including walls, floors, ceilings, doors, furniture, and appliances will be living consciously communicating organic material. With a plastic roof.
    *Will there be cities, and if so what form will they take?................... Football stadiums. No, there won't be any cities because of the football fan problem.
    *Will we have ongoing contact with extraterrestrials and how will it occur? ........... Yes. Rotary dial telephones because they somehow repress the need to text conversations.
    *Will we have ceremonies, rituals? .................................................. Football. Raw foods.
    *How long will we live? .................................................................. Longer than the hills.
    *What will be the family structure? .................................................. Arguing. Admit it.
    *Will our appearance change? What will we look like? ....................... Maybe we'll collectively lose some weight, and keep it off. And maybe a bit more of that superfluous hair. Everyone will still be shaving EVERYTHING though. Weird.
    *Will we still have deserts? What will the Earth look like? ................... Half sandbox for the kids and half banana plantation. ???
    *Will we bring back extinct animals, or create new life forms, or import plants and animals from other planets and star systems?....... Those are all sort of spooky options. Maybe we'll just all get a dog and raise orchids.
    *Will we travel to the stars, and if so, where will we go? .................... Places that have public toilets.
    Last edited by markpierre; 2nd November 2011 at 13:20.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

CdnSirian (5th November 2011), Debra (15th March 2012), eaglespirit (2nd November 2011), Mad Hatter (8th November 2011), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (9th June 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (9th November 2011), TelosianEmbrace (2nd November 2011)

21. Link to Post #31
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

P.S. It's going to be funny. If it gets too serious again I'm not going.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

CdnSirian (5th November 2011), eaglespirit (2nd November 2011), Mad Hatter (8th November 2011), meeradas (23rd April 2012), Melinda (9th June 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (9th November 2011)

23. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,626 times in 7,517 posts

TelosianEmbrace, that was awesome. Thanks.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Krishna (15th March 2017), Mad Hatter (8th November 2011), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (9th June 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (9th November 2011)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

I read so many beautiful dreams here, thank you all.
    I think this is the way ...

I often meditate on what the future Earth, and I feel like a kid in a sweet shop. It's hard to describe because it is the emotions, colors and sounds, but should use words that are worn from use.
    I am tempted to write a long post, maybe later, to deal with more or less with English.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Margi For This Post:

CdnSirian (5th November 2011), Debra (15th March 2012), Iloveyou (7th January 2018), Mad Hatter (8th November 2011), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (9th June 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (9th November 2011), TelosianEmbrace (2nd November 2011)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

*Where will our energy come from? The Sun, water and the Earth’s magnetic field

*How will we get around/what will be our modes of transport? Eco friendly machines..

*How will our communities be structured? Those willing to work together will form communities, those that are not will reside in what some call “bad lands”.

*What will we eat? Mostly Fruits and Grains

*What will our dwellings look like and what will they be made of? They will be made of Earth/concrete/dirt…no more wood unless you decide to live in a tree.

*Will there be cities, and if so what form will they take? They will probably look something similar to the ancient Egyptian cities, but more modenized.

*Will we have ongoing contact with extraterrestrials and how will it occur? (Assuming ET is real) Benevolent ET’s will be welcomed; malevolent ET’s will be chased off the planet.

*Will we have ceremonies, rituals? Holidays like Earth day, fun fair day, Homage day, sounds good. No to false holidays like Christmas, Halloween, Columbus days, Easter….

*How long will we live? Longer than we do now. I expect our ways of eating and exercise will change dramatically.

*What will be the family structure? Parents, kids, animals roaming around interacting nicely with the villagers…

*Will our appearance change? What will we look like? Probably the same, but most cloths may be made from hemp and artificial materials. Leathers, silk, and furs would be illegal.

*Will we still have deserts? What will the Earth look like? Deserts will probably remain the same in some areas of the globe…unless we figure out how to revitalize these dry lands.

*Will we bring back extinct animals, or create new life forms, or import plants and animals from other planets and star systems? I doubt we will bring back extinct animals but we will preserve what is alive. Outer worldly creatures will be welcomed if they don’t pose a threat.

*Will we travel to the stars, and if so, where will we go? (Assuming space is exactly what we’ve been told) I would love to venture into space…even if it’s just a trip to the moon or circling our own planet…. After that experience… anywhere else is highly probable

*Will we be able to travel backwards and forwards in time, and for what purpose? Not sure if I’ll change anything in time because great lessons and blessings were received in this time line. If I were to change anything it would be how we treat the planet, animals and each other.
    ----
    These are just a few of many questions that could be asked.
    Dear Avalonian, what is your vision of a future Earth, an Earth you would be happy to live on?
    I’m doing whatever I can now to manifest this future. The future dictates what we do now…lots of lots of work to do… I stay busy.
    ----

Peace

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

CdnSirian (5th November 2011), Mad Hatter (8th November 2011), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (9th June 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (9th November 2011), TelosianEmbrace (2nd November 2011)

29. Link to Post #35
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

Two hours later.

There is no me. And this essence keeps dissolving as it rises higher and higher. Past the angels, the demons, the demi-urges and beyond the last ray of light, this mote of existence travelled until finally no memories, experience, emotion or thought could follow. Bereft of identity and reference this embodiment unravelled and was layed bare. The line curved around and became the circle, arriving at the destination: the end of the beginning. From within the confines of the circle, in intimate contact with nothing, the silence spreads outwards. The rays are not. They are circles. They pierce oblivion. They enlighten darkness. Yet they all arrive here - and now.

From the circumference another circle is prescribed. And from the womb of creation another gestated provisionality spins off, then another, and another. Realities spring fully formed, live and die, only to be reborn again. Such is the circle of life.

And like all journeys must come to an end, new journeys must also begin. So it began. Not with a thought, not with a yearning, but simply because. To be cause - to be the causation. Effects lead to their cause and cause to its effects. An arc of probabilities surges forth in an infinite parabolic trajectory. Along its passage worlds, stars and universes spin off like the wake of a passing ship. These support the arc of intention as it swirls outward. Slowly, the arc, the circular ray, the first cause reaches its furthest point and begins the return journey. So straight it seems to be a line the intentional arc encloses a portion of reality. Reality is the exclusion of the inclusive and the circle is the dot. When the circle closes reality vanishes and only the dot remains.

Those lights. What are those lights? They are blinding my eyes. But I cannot shut out the sight of them. Brilliant white orbs like stars or quasars (references accessed from my old memories) shine in all directions. Yet I am in the dark. The light does not impinge upon this place. Yet the light burns my eyes. Each light is shining a cone of illumination (not a sphere, I realize). Within each of these cones are worlds. Countless forms of life habitate those worlds. Each follows the light (the information, knowledge, goals) that shines upon them. And those lights, those stars, are the high ones. They are the rulers of realities. And all those under their domain must adhere to the dictates, decrees and laws of its sovereign demi-urge. Some light cones overlapped but most shone on a separate part of the greater reality.

The reality I now saw I was aiming for had several light cones intersecting and that meant it was a place of much tension. Some of these light cones had rays that pierced the source of other cones. Displays of immense power were in evidence even before I entered the domain. The gods here were at war here and the turmoil this created within this realm was palpable.

I was hurled into this reality and I cannot remember what happened next, or why.

I wake up in a sweat. For a moment I just allow the dream to play itself out again in my mind. It had been so vivid, so detailed, so real. Could it really have all just been a dream? I guessed so, for here I was, back in my little life. And what was I to make of all of this? How was I going to handle this reality when the one in my dream is the life that I want?

After my morning ablutions I head to my computer, as I always do, with a cup of joe in my hand. The news is the same old same old. My dream is slipping from my mind, I notice. So, like all other instances in my life where I am convinced, beyond a reasonable doubt, that reality is not what it seems to be, I slowly slough it off like dead skin. It may have served a purpose but I have no use for it now - and here.

I wait for the phone to ring, so I can go make some money today - the rent is late and the bills are piling up.
    Let someone else worry about how our lives are a miserable joke, I've got bigger fish to fry, I think to myself.

The dream is fading now and I'm about to file it away under Nostalgic Interlude - no intrinsic effect upon my reality and containing no useful information. Like all my other experiences filed away in that folder, I am sad to see it listed there but know I cannot carry such alternate reality episodes into daily life with me because nobody cares and no one wants to hear it. And I do not want to be labelled a kook, or worse.

But I know free energy from the vacuum is feasible, at the very least. It is supported by the work of many famous scientists both from the past and in today's world. And the conspiracy forums talk of it incessantly. So, if I know it, how come those in positions of power will not even spend a single greenback on researching it? Why? These same people of influence have spent hundreds of billions and over three decades on fusion technology with no results to speak of. Why? We use the same technologies without marked improvements for the last hundred years and more. Coal burning, cars, trains, boats, wasteful mining techniques, useless products, archaic banking practices, democratic rule by the elites - the list goes on and on. Why?

Why? Because we want that experience. We want a chance at the brass ring, at winning this game, at proving how well equipped we are to succeed. We want to show how we are superior to our neighbours, our spouses, our children, our friends. We want to drive down the street in our Rolls Royce, pounds of gold hanging around our necks and own a villa in France. We want to see starving children while we eat our steaks and fillet mignon. We want people to look up to us, to beg for our favors, to speak highly of us. We want to go to war so our economies can function. We want to murder each other. We want to rule the world! Yes we do. No doubt about it.

I see the people, the average joe, make this choice every day. They do not understand the deeper ramifications of their actions, they only know how this game is played. They even know that the odds are stacked against them, yet still they persist - because it is all they know. It is not their fault.

But does that make it my fault? Because I know better? Is there something I should do? Something the headless ones do not? Is there a way to bring about the revolution of awareness this world's people need so badly? Will the current wave of occupy protests serve this cause? Or will it be highjacked by our global masters? Only time will tell.

And time, for me at least, is all I have.
    I have an abundance of time. Maybe that's all that is required.
    Just wait for the right time - and then act...or not.
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 8th November 2011 at 23:15.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

CdnSirian (15th November 2011), Limor Wolf (14th May 2013), meeradas (18th May 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (9th November 2011), TelosianEmbrace (9th November 2011)

31. Link to Post #36
    Ilie Pandia

Another memory from the "future"...

Slowly, but surely the understanding of a deep truth, has dawned on man kind. Everyone deeply knows and feels this as a fact: We are One!

This understanding has brought a great shift in our thinking. We now feel how hurting another hurts Oneself, how ignoring another is ignoring Oneself and how "killing" another is "killing" Oneself.

We still "work" towards profit, self interest and enjoyment, but with the knowing that "we are one", all those concepts have now a very different meaning.

You cannot have profit at the expense of another, for the other is You. In following your self interest, in being "selfish", you serve the other, for the other is You. Same goes for bringing joy to another, you're causing joy to Yourself. We serve the other not because "is nice", or because is "politically correct", we do it because we know that "the other is me", serving the other is serving Oneself.

We did not limit this knowing to only the human species. We included the entire planet! Gaia celebrates with us this understanding. Nature is joyous that we can now hear her, and truly see her, and be friends again.

What we knew as "evil", practically vanished over night, for now we find such concept incomprehensible and "backwards". And with that gone, wars have gone too and organized suppression was also a thing of the past. Natural remedies came to light and all the patents were made publicly available to everybody interested. And of course, Zero Point clean energy was now brought to market. It was absolutely clear now, even for those that used to actively suppress it, that Free Energy is the natural step to take towards a world based on abundance. That the release of Free Energy would profit Oneself!

Seeing each other as One, interconnected and inter-related, allowed us to properly manage the Free Abundant Energy, this time around. We knew there was no point to weaponize it, and we also knew it cannot be used to subdue Nature, nor we wished to. The only purpose for Free Energy that we could not conceive of, was to help us, as a whole, as a system, to evolve and experience abundance in ever greater ways. And also later on, perhaps assist other civilizations through their childhood.
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 16th November 2011 at 14:52. Reason: typo

32. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

4evrneo (27th December 2012), CdnSirian (15th November 2011), Lefty Dave (15th November 2011), Limor Wolf (16th November 2011), Margi (15th November 2011), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (9th June 2012), Ria (17th November 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (16th November 2011), Samsara (15th November 2011), TelosianEmbrace (16th November 2011), vibrations (15th November 2011), WhiteFeather (15th November 2011)

33. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,970 times in 5,651 posts

Caution.....Laughter Is very contagious, and i don't mind getting sick from it either!

"Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

CdnSirian (15th November 2011), Deega (7th January 2012), Margi (15th November 2011), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (9th June 2012), Project_Buggy_Beach (12th May 2013), Ria (17th November 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (16th November 2011), Samsara (15th November 2011)

35. Link to Post #38
    Ilie Pandia

A new product is out on the market today for anybody who cares to use it for their development:

Free Energy Bracelet (*)
    ---------------------------------
    Key features:
    - levitation
    - point to point teleportation
    - high speed flight with automatic collision prevention
    - can be used as an aid for astral projection
    - energizes the body
    - helps keeping your body temperature constant regardless of the environment
    - improves focus
    - promotes body and mental health

(*)the bracelet only activates and helps develop abilities that you already have. Its output decreases over time, so it is only a training device.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

mab777 (17th November 2011), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (9th June 2012), Ria (17th November 2011), Robert J. Niewiadomski (17th November 2011), Samsara (17th November 2011), TelosianEmbrace (18th November 2011)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,612 times in 1,245 posts
    Last edited by 161803398; 18th November 2011 at 04:33.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

meeradas (18th May 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (18th November 2011)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    A new product is out on the market today for anybody who cares to use it for their development:

Free Energy Bracelet (*)
    ---------------------------------
    Key features:
    - levitation
    - point to point teleportation
    - high speed flight with automatic collision prevention
    - can be used as an aid for astral projection
    - energizes the body
    - helps keeping your body temperature constant regardless of the environment
    - improves focus
    - promotes body and mental health

(*)the bracelet only activates and helps develop abilities that you already have. Its output decreases over time, so it is only a training device.
    What is that bracelet you are talking about?
    I noticed that people wear some American stuff that sportists wear on their left hand...
    Love, love - and see what happens

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

meeradas (18th May 2013), Robert J. Niewiadomski (18th November 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 11 LastLast