+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 4 11 LastLast

Thread: A Future Earth

1. Link to Post #61
    Ilie Pandia

Default Re: A Future Earth

Quote Posted by Wade Frazier (here)
    In the end, what do we do with our reality?
    We take good care of ourselves and the planet.

We help empower others by pointing them to the power within. We expose them for the creators that they are!

We take responsibility for our "circumstances".

We take the time to consider "what is important for us", individually and collectively and then we focus on that and drop all other distractions.

We laugh more. We love more.

We restore and appreciate friendship (not the Facebook kind of friendship ). We build meaningful connections.

We make Godzilla obsolete. If he is not tired of his games, he is very much welcome to continue play them someplace else.

We acknowledge abundance and we accept that we "deserve it".

We become aware of our programming and use the tools we have at our disposal to change those programs (or drop them all together).

Understanding that we are creators means we no longer need to fight over resources. We can now love "thy neighbor" (and thy self!)

We restore the planet to the paradise that She is.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Alekahn (7th March 2012), CdnSirian (10th February 2012), David Hughes (9th February 2012), eaglespirit (29th February 2012), fourty-two (15th February 2015), Iloveyou (7th January 2018), Isthatso (29th February 2012), jcocks (9th February 2012), Krishna (15th March 2017), Limor Wolf (9th February 2012), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (10th June 2012), NeverMind (2nd March 2012), spiritwind (9th February 2012), TelosianEmbrace (29th September 2012), WhiteFeather (9th February 2012), Wind (9th February 2012)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member Wade Frazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,626 times in 7,517 posts

Amen, Ilie, Amen.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

eaglespirit (29th February 2012), Krishna (15th March 2017), Limor Wolf (9th February 2012), meeradas (18th May 2013), NeverMind (2nd March 2012), WhiteFeather (9th February 2012)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,970 times in 5,651 posts

Well Put Ilie, Domain of Sending Forth/Raising Consciousness. Is a valuable tool in the shed.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Limor Wolf (9th February 2012), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (10th June 2012)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

I vote for all of the above Ilie.

Well, there is a ton of stuff we can do immediately that will have an obvious detrimental affect for Godzilla:

We can choose to eat a more vegan/whole food plant based diet
    We can buy organic fruit and veg
    We can eat more legumes, seeds and nuts – particularly walnuts
    We can use less refined oils when cooking or preferably eliminate them altogether
    We can reduce the amount of products containing wheat that we consume
    We can consume foods high in anti-oxidants
    We can fast more
    We can expose our skin to enough sunlight so that sufficient vitamin D3 can be produced
    We can take a high quality 5000 IU vitamin D3 supplement on days where we don’t have access to sunlight
    We can chew our food properly before swallowing it
    We can stop eating highly processed food and fast-food devoid of nutrients
    We can take the time to look at the ingredients listed on the packaged food we buy
    We can stop consuming drinks containing high fructose corn syrup and 'food' containing hydrogenated vegetable oil
    We can stop eating cheap confectionary products
    We can stop consuming so much refined sugar and refined salt
    We can stop eating at fast food outlets and take the time to cook our own meals
    We can stop drinking so much alcohol
    We can stop using toothpaste containing fluoride and other toxic chemicals
    We can drink pure water
    We can stop storing our food in plastic Tupperware
    We can completely eliminate all dairy products from our diet
    We can exercise in fresh air more
    We can meditate more
    We can laugh and smile more
    We can respect all forms of energy, all life forms, and all people
    We can stop using harsh chemicals on our skin and hair
    We can use natural remedies and herbs to cure ailments where possible rather than rushing to the pharmacy/doctor/hospital (http://www.earthclinic.com/ailments.html)
    We can use effective alternative cancer treatments
    We can eat organic meat if we must eat meat
    We can breath through our nostrils rather than our mouths
    We can stop watching TV and stop buying celebrity magazines
    We can significantly reduce our mobile phone usage
    We can walk or cycle instead of driving when possible
    We can plant fruit trees and vegetables in our gardens
    We can tear up our credit cards and keep only one to be used only when absolutely necessary
    We can reduce/eliminate our debt to banks
    We can refuse to buy and wear branded clothes/goods with corporate logos whenever possible
    We can read more books and use the internet to expand our knowledge
    We can buy our fruit, veg and herbs from local farmers where possible
    We can compost our organic waste
    We can recycle our glass, paper, plastic, canned, and electronic waste
    We can stop smoking
    We can stop drinking caffeine
    We can be kinder and less judgmental
    We can stop buying jewelry
    Last edited by David Hughes; 8th August 2018 at 09:46. Reason: additions

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to David Hughes For This Post:

Alekahn (7th March 2012), CdnSirian (10th February 2012), Isthatso (25th February 2012), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (10th June 2012), modwiz (2nd March 2012), NeverMind (2nd March 2012), TelosianEmbrace (29th September 2012)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

I have been thinking about what a FE future may look like;

One area for consideration is what to do with the fractured people in the top rungs of this controlling system?? If they asked for clemency we would have something to work with. Should some not ask for clemency and continue with staggering resolve, I believe we would still need to embrace their healing. Only the most advanced healers would be in contact with them, always holding the space for transformation. As an evolved species we could not simply cast them out, or murder them. A clear understanding of how they became such humans would first need to be gained, following this comprehensive healing could begin. If fracturing their personalities was done to create humans to manage society, the reverse should be attempted to save them. Many of them would go on to help heal others that were also fractured, with a great understanding of how it was done. I imagine rehabilitation centres where they are comfortable but contained. With every effort put into research and healing modalities to bring them back into whole beings wherever possible. This would be an ongoing, and multi faceted challenge for humanity. .

The older generation will possibly work a lot with healing and community structure, as they had lived during the worst of time’s and would have learned great lessons. This would work well with the youth, who are recipients from birth of the freedom and expanded living that FE allows. As they were not inhibited with the scarcity based reality their creative abilities would be awe inspiring to the older generations. Finding balance between the generations could create a wonderful synergy of free flowing creativity, measured with wise guardianship.

As far as my preferences go, I imagine my healthy home is on the edge of a forest, high up in the hills. My property would be anchored by an ancient Totara tree that presides over a part of this forest and my land also. I’m in communication with this Totara, as I am with all the plants in my garden. The girl in me wants to be surrounded by beauty and my garden would be my sanctuary with a vast array of fruits and flowers from the edge of the forest flowing in and around my house. Each morning I awake with great purpose and relish the variety of experiences available to me, including the challenge of my two hours of service to humanity.

I love natural fibres, particularly the feeling of silk on my skin and so perhaps this day I would wear a silk slip dress printed with a few images of the more delicate flowers from my garden. Most of my clothing would be custom made from natural fibres, to my own taste. I would start my day taking tea barefoot in the garden, surrounded by bountiful trees and flowerbeds – all watched over by my friend, the ancient Totara. As I wander I connect with the earth and her rhythms wash over me. I give thanks as I eat a selection of fruits and my garden nourishes me. I enjoy starting the day this way and it would keep me balanced and strong in my later years.

I have a new craft for my travelling pleasure. It moves gracefully and quietly, being made entirely to my specifications. Much fun is had with friends as we all marvel at each others designs, from the extremely masculine tank like ‘beasts’ to some of the bubble gum designs of youth…

I would still wear my hair long, as is now common with older women. With a nourishing diet it would retain most of its natural colour and texture, although grey is worn with great pride in these times……….

I believe there will still be great challenges, however FE will free up time for us – a lot of time! We will also be much healthier.

Time and vitality – I imagine that’s a pretty amazing combination.

Warm wishes…
    Lee
    "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."
    Anais Nin

Free Energy Now

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Isthatso For This Post:

Alekahn (7th March 2012), CdnSirian (29th February 2012), Iloveyou (7th January 2018), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (10th June 2012), NeverMind (2nd March 2012), TelosianEmbrace (1st March 2012)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

Hi Tyler and Lee:

When I see posts like those, I know that I came to the right place.

Best,

Wade

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Isthatso (29th February 2012), Krishna (15th March 2017), meeradas (18th May 2013)

13. Link to Post #67
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Lee I am coming to visit in my "new craft" is that all right? Your setting sounds exquisite!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Isthatso (29th February 2012), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (10th June 2012)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Yes, please do and bring some friends if you wish!

We can sit at the foot of our forest guardian and reflect on this life we live. I'll pick some tea.

Just prepare yourself though, not a more luminous craft would you have ever seen....
    Lee
    Anais Nin

Free Energy Now

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Isthatso For This Post:

Alekahn (7th March 2012), CdnSirian (1st March 2012), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (10th June 2012)

17. Link to Post #69
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 times in 539 posts

My craft would be sometimes azure, sometimes opalescent, and sometimes crystal clear, depending upon it's mood and requirements. It would take me to the deepest part of the deep sea trenches, with plenty of lighting to look into the dark water. I would have a thin, skin tight clear suit I could hop into that would provide me with breathable air while withstanding the crushing pressures at those depths, so that I could exit my craft. The qualities of this suit also allow me to reach out and 'feel' things, while remaining impervious to any physical incursions. My craft could take me, very quickly, into space and anywhere around the solar system, though for longer distances I would use a larger, communal craft.

And I would have a Sky Bike! I would be in a leaning forward position, much like when riding the motorbikes of yesteryear. The front handles are vertical, and the extensions for the legs and arms are flexible. This allows me to, for example, go into a banking, steep turn with a shrug of my shoulder, or zoom up into the higher atmosphere by leaning back. My sky bike would have a force field around it (Collecting bugs on the face when travelling faster than sound would be more than just an irritation!) and would have inbuilt safety mechanisms. These mechanisms would, for example, stop me flying straight into a cliff or out into space. And it would be fast! Real fast! I could circumnavigate Earth in a couple of minutes. Oh, yes. The forcefield would protect me, but still allow a limited flow of air, so that I could actually feel the wind on my face.

Every morning, the first thing I do, is zoom around Earth a couple of times. I would invariably find an interesting ravine or river or forest to investigate, and often by the time I've finished my investigations, the day's well advanced. What an exhilarating start to the day!

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

Alekahn (7th March 2012), CdnSirian (1st March 2012), Isthatso (1st March 2012), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (10th June 2012), NeverMind (2nd March 2012), Wade Frazier (1st March 2012)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TelosianEmbrace (here)
    Every morning, the first thing I do, is zoom around Earth a couple of times. I would invariably find an interesting ravine or river or forest to investigate, and often by the time I've finished my investigations, the day's well advanced. What an exhilarating start to the day!
    What fun....I can just see my son doing that
    Anais Nin

Free Energy Now

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Isthatso For This Post:

Alekahn (7th March 2012), CdnSirian (2nd March 2012), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (10th June 2012), TelosianEmbrace (1st March 2012)

21. Link to Post #71
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 times in 950 posts

after last 3 months having seeing though what's the world is really is, today someone broke car window trying to steal something and now i'm frustrated and tired of current world. i'm having a thought about event of the guy broke into my car and things pop into my head right now. now i'm just wish ****s happen so we can live in better harmony loving world and SERVE TO OTHERS SOCIETY/PEOPLE.

live in a society like other civilization from outer space might be too far but within next decade i want at least to Live in the world where i leave my keys in the car or open my door open and come back in a year everything still there, transparency world where there's nothing to hide or secrets and most importantly education system not to dumb as down so they can control. i'm right now i'm back in college just in shock seeing how screwed up we are with education, i'm in a class with recent high school leaver feel like they are robots do as you told and learn what they being told to have that belief system which really killing us humans on planet earth. I don't want to dream or imagine but i want Serve To Others civilization human on earth to happen...

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Alekahn (7th March 2012), CdnSirian (2nd March 2012), Iloveyou (7th January 2018), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (10th June 2012), NeverMind (2nd March 2012), TelosianEmbrace (2nd March 2012)

23. Link to Post #72
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

This is a web site recommended by Gregg Braden on Coast to coast am.
    It is science based giving information on practical ways of raising consciousness and helping the planet.
    They have sensors to monitor the effect of collective meditation.
    Chris

http://www.glcoherence.org/
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

CdnSirian (2nd March 2012), DeDukshyn (3rd March 2012), fourty-two (15th February 2015), Melinda (10th June 2012), modwiz (2nd March 2012), NeverMind (2nd March 2012)

25. Link to Post #73
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,180 times in 550 posts

Quote what is your vision of a future Earth, an Earth you would be happy to live on?
    For me, I want the Earth - and my own life (which I adore) - exactly as it is, except there is no physical suffering or abuse of ANY kind, for no living creature.
    (Individual mental and emotional malaise could be seen as the equivalent to the strain of ascending the steps of a staircase. It gets lesser as your muscles grow stronger - and it gets you ever higher. ;-)

Everyone lives up to their potential; no more wasted talents, of any kind (which includes the talent for happiness and love).

The schooling and employment system, of course, have been totally restructured (I am working on it now :-)).

Ugliness is gone. The Earth is lush and wondrous in its immense variety; and cities are like gorgeous parks.

Abundance is everywhere, for everyone, every living creature.
    So is joy.

And there is no death.

I wonder, Telosian Embrace, are you fully aware of the very real, practical implications of being involved in this thread?
    Yes, you probably are.
    Last edited by NeverMind; 2nd March 2012 at 11:16.
    ET SI OMNES, EGO NON

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NeverMind For This Post:

Alekahn (7th March 2012), CdnSirian (2nd March 2012), Iloveyou (7th January 2018), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (10th June 2012)

27. Link to Post #74
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 times in 539 posts

Quote Posted by NeverMind (here)
    I wonder, Telosian Embrace, are you fully aware of the very real, practical implications of being involved in this thread?
    Yes, you probably are.
    Of course I am, my dear descended mistress!

On many levels. Though I guess there are some practical implications that elude me, being in this current embodiment of limitation, that have not escaped the Me that is perceiving this from a more enlightened perspective.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

Alekahn (7th March 2012), CdnSirian (2nd March 2012), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (10th June 2012), NeverMind (2nd March 2012)

29. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,180 times in 550 posts

Quote Posted by TelosianEmbrace (here)
    Quote Posted by NeverMind (here)
    Yes, you probably are.
    Of course I am, my dear descended mistress!

On many levels. Though I guess there are some practical implications that elude me, being in this current embodiment of limitation, that have not escaped the Me that is perceiving this from a more enlightened perspective.

Yes, I thought so.

There really is just one "practical implication" I had in mind, and it is invaluable: by picturing it - by imagin(in)g it - you bring it forth... in time. By dwelling on it, you may eventually dwell in it.
    That's all.
    And it's everything.
    Last edited by NeverMind; 7th March 2012 at 15:45.
    ET SI OMNES, EGO NON

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NeverMind For This Post:

Alekahn (7th March 2012), CD7 (2nd March 2012), CdnSirian (2nd March 2012), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (10th June 2012), TelosianEmbrace (2nd March 2012)

31. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Hi Apokalypse:

I feel your pain. I spent my time in urban hells:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post406928

and living in them were instrumental in launching me on my journey. I believe that one of the “jobs” of being able to recall the past and imagine the future is to use our sentience to chart our course. If we can’t imagine a better world, we probably are not going to get there, not with the forces arrayed against it, humanity’s inertia most significantly.

Your desire to live in a very different world is a well-known feeling. If enough of us can marshal our awareness (and what greybeard mentioned can certainly be part of the process), then we may reach a critical mass to achieve it. This I know: we can’t do it alone. There need to be enough of us aligned on the goal, to cut through the inertia and discord. Your imagination is more powerful than I think any of us suspect.

Thanks NeverMind and TelosianEmbrace. Good, important stuff.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 2nd March 2012 at 13:33.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Alekahn (7th March 2012), CdnSirian (2nd March 2012), Isthatso (3rd March 2012), Krishna (15th March 2017), Limor Wolf (14th May 2013), meeradas (18th May 2013), NeverMind (2nd March 2012), TelosianEmbrace (2nd March 2012)

33. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

What will a child’s world look like…

The trend appears to be the more educated people are, the less children they tend to have. Field trips will be a breeze, anywhere in the world. Specialist teachers would be able to interact with students from anywhere, even off world. It would be a community affair. Huge support from cradle to grave… Humanty could focus on ensuring parents are supported every step of the way. Much time and thought would go into creating the most loving supportive environment.

As I read through the free energy threads, I have compiled a selection of comments made regarding children…thanks to all that contributed with their ideas. as follows;

Incidentally, the thought struck me that free energy might open the world up to a whole new development in 'communal parenting'. If people didn't have to scrape and scrounge to look after their children (even the richest of us scraping and scrounging, just in a way that has yielded more) then people would suddenly find themselves opening up to ideas like the next generation being everybody's responsibility, not just the insular responsibility of the two who produced each child. When every child can call every adult a 'godfather' of sorts, children will grow up not only more balanced and level-headed, but also having known more love and care than children at present do

Responsibility of children will be shared by communities, their welfare, education, everything. There will never be the riots that we see today, there would be no room for the development of those feelings. There will be a flowing gentleness and a genuine respect for little people's lives.

Children would learn in accordance with their natural interests and social necessities. They would learn from those who have knowledge of the natural interests and communities would teach them social skills, and when adults, they would be encouraged to pass on what they have learned, not forced to do anything.

Children will be encouraged to do what they really want to do, and will be given loving guidance to ensure that this happens. The ability of these guides to "see" your soul energies will help in ensuring that our courses of study align with our true desires, innate abilities, and soul purpose.

I like the idea of "communal children". In an abundance society I image they would be actually free to choose their path (and studies) at every step of the way. No longer needing to become a "cog in the system", they can truly follow their joy, their interests. As Joseph Pearce would say they would be learning in a state of play. There will be no difference between learning and playing. I can easily see these children more developed in all aspects than most humans today, by at the age of 6. And that with no external pressure on them "compete, defeat others and succeed!.”

Nothing strange about communal children - that's the way a lot of our native tribes work - the children are bought up by the tribe rather than just the parents... Parenting isn't just the responsibility of the parents - we *ALL* have a responsiblity to ensure our next generation is raised properly, and one day we will truly recognise this!

as for children if everything changes, they will be born telling the parents what they are good at, or interested in, such if we reach free energy there is a strong likelihood we have evolved again.

Indeed child "care" centers will be gone and I am glad for that! I believe that scarcity is the root cause of children being sent into foster care, or abandoned, or abused. I know of cases where some people have children only the get the money support from the government . All this will be gone in a free energy society. And that would happen simply because the motivation behind it (scarcity) will disappear.

Yes I think fear will become obsolete, indeed.

Mothers would love and cherish and nurture their children but they will not protect them. There will be nothing to protect them from! I can easily imagine that an abundant world is a safe and loving world for children. Scarcity is the reason we have so many hazardous designs and patterns in our life today.

Of course, a child does have to "go out" and explore. The child will make "mistakes" (experiments with unexpected results) that he will learn from, but he will not need protection.

Another thing that I imagine is that we will understand what life and death really are... and we will connect with the being that has that child experience at deeper levels, and we will understand that there is only experience, and no need for protection. I think that attachment is a form of fear and that it will become obsolete.

"Making a mistake" will return to be what it used to be... a learning experience. Nobody stands to lose by it, and you have only to gain.
    Real education would replace indoctrination, and innovation and creativity would be more appreciated than repetition. In fact repetition will be obsolete once we clean our bodies and reclaim our memory capabilities.

The education system will be dedicated to igniting the full potential of the human mind.

The concepts of how to nurture the children and leave them to experience without being told off reminds me of Anastasia's childhood as related in the 'Ringing Cedars' series. Yet, this seems diametrically opposed to the way those of Telos raise their children, in an extended family. In Telos they have multiple sets of 'God Parents'.

Becoming parents... although I don't have any children I imagine often how I would raise some . And I'd very much like to do it in a FE society. In an abundant society I imagine parenting will be very very different! For one you would finally be able to give your child the attention it deserves and then let them explore the inner and outer world with no pressure to succeed... or to make you proud and so on.

know this will sound a bit "new agey", but in an abundant society groups will be formed in support of something: Prosperity groups, Consciousness elevation groups, Comprehensive education groups, Space travel groups, Health promotion and so on. In all these cases, the survival and mission of the group is in alignment with the perpetual existence of the "issue" the group was created for

What a life they will lead....thanks to all that posted their thoughts above.

I imagine the really fun part will be the opportunity for adventure, anywhere in the world at a drop of the hat. The children won’t be reading it all in books, or seeing it on the internet, they will be going there to experience it first hand. The sights, the tastes, the smell’s, the energy. What exciting adventures they will have…..just imagine.

Warm wishes...
    Lee
    Anais Nin

Free Energy Now

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Isthatso For This Post:

Alekahn (7th March 2012), Iloveyou (7th January 2018), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (10th June 2012), NeverMind (7th March 2012), TelosianEmbrace (4th March 2012)

35. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Thanks Isthatso:

According to what Michael Roads saw, in three hundred years, those who follow their hearts will live in that kind of world that you describe. It is kind of synchronistic that you mention six years old, because that is the age when the children in that world are given their first craft:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#roads1

and the typical six-year old in that reality knows more about how the human body operates than any human alive today. Yes, the societal structure looks little like today’s, that is for sure. I hope to see us heading toward that reality before I cash in my chips.

Best,

Wade
    Last edited by Wade Frazier; 4th March 2012 at 14:20.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

Alekahn (7th March 2012), Iloveyou (7th January 2018), Isthatso (4th March 2012), Krishna (15th March 2017), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (10th June 2012), NeverMind (7th March 2012), Ria (7th March 2012)

37. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

I wonder about the different parts people are playing in creating this future earth...(apologies, if this is the wrong thread).

This future earth is very real for me. Not because I have been studying free energy or have any real scientific understanding. I feel like I came here from a place very similar to this furture earth, or atleast, I came with the 'feeling' of it. Some parts may be dressed a little differently from what others imagine but on the whole I recognise this space. I can feel it and it's a real place, if that makes sense? It's been a hard road here and from very young I had to put up many defences to function here. Now reading through these various threads here on free energy and a future earth seems to have ripped off quite a few layers which has exposed a deep love and yearning for earth to be such a place for us all. It's wonderful and quite polarising at the same time.

So for my part, I feel I can help to 'hold the space' for this reality, if only in a small way.

I just wanted to mention my experience in case others were experiencing something similar, and like me, just happened to stumble into the mix. Although I am working my way through your website Wade, and learning much...

Many thanks to all the wonderful contributions I have read so far.

Warm wishes....
    Lee
    Anais Nin

Free Energy Now

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Isthatso For This Post:

Iloveyou (7th January 2018), Limor Wolf (14th May 2013), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (10th June 2012), NeverMind (7th March 2012), Rainbowheart (23rd October 2018), TelosianEmbrace (29th September 2012)

39. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

Hi Lee:

Holding the space, holding the energy, keeping it in your imagination, these are all important, I think. When I write about the Level 12 choir that I am trying to help form, there is both a practical and mystical aspect to it. On a practical level, while the social managers (Godzilla, etc.) can keep everybody distracted from what is important, and pick off the lone rangers one at a time, no momentum will be built toward making it happen. Also, we create our own realities, so the act of imagining a better world helps allow it to manifest, or as you say, the reality is real already, and you are “holding the space” for it. That can mean, I think, that you are pulling yourself toward that reality with your thoughts and feelings.

On a practical level, I know that this world is very feasible if we implemented FE in a loving fashion:

http://www.ahealedplanet.net/visions.htm#roads1

also, I believe that imagining how it can be helps “pull it” toward us, or us toward it. Hard to put into words, obviously, and none of us really get to see the big picture on Earth, but to the extent that we can, I think we can navigate to that reality.

Best,

Wade

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wade Frazier For This Post:

David Hughes (8th March 2012), Isthatso (7th March 2012), Krishna (15th March 2017), Limor Wolf (14th May 2013), meeradas (18th May 2013), Melinda (10th June 2012), NeverMind (7th March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 4 11 LastLast